PDA

View Full Version : Bitcoin, aliens and Putin

wishinshow
27th November 2014, 19:46
Can anybody offer any far out theories/information about Bitcoin. Alien involvement? Why Putin wants to ban it?... etc?

KevBoh
27th November 2014, 22:26
I honestly believe that Putin is a better political leader than anyone in the West. He is anti-Illuminati. The perception of Putin in general to the uninitiated is that he is scary and someone to fear. That is clearly not the case, we should be more concerned about the West. Whatever he is doing with Bitcoin, it is more humane that what our ''Governments'' being UK and USA alike, everything he does is for the best for Russia and her population. Western leaders should take a leaf out of his book.

Tyy1907
27th November 2014, 22:33
Simon Parkes thinks at least a partial ET disclosure will come from Putin. That would be epic.

Nother interesting Putin tidbit is he just made a new law that convicted pedophiles would be castrated. Saw that one on americannationalmilitia.com
Maybe that was a shot at the sick illuminati child abusers.

KevBoh
27th November 2014, 22:40
Good point. I know he hates them. He is a better Leader than Bo*&ock Obama and Dave Cam put together.

gardener2
27th November 2014, 22:41
Hello my friend's I really don't know the answer to this but I do know we are being taken for a ride, I read a post earlier today that the pope was in a secret meeting with putin. and some weeks ago he went to china, in my heart I feel something very big is going down as I am certain that we all feel that way. There are many people going out of their way even here on this very site to fill us with some kind of fear, if we are all going to die then let's go out on a blaze of glory no fear no surrender, so let us fight peacefully no violence because that is what they want us to do, so they can bring in marshal law and off to the femacamps we go.