PDA

View Full Version : Ever wonder why the fabric of society has deteriorated to what it is today

jerry
29th November 2014, 00:18
WATCH THIS BwH6Q9Z8PQA

peterpam
29th November 2014, 14:48
What I have observed over the years is that everything is corrupted. The prison industrial complex is a wonderful example. The privatization of correctional facilities designed to make money for stockholders requires that those prisons remain full. The war on drugs has been very successful in that respect. I was not aware that a large number of states have been approached by private companies that are willing to handle all prisoners in private institutions as long as the state agrees to provide enough prisoners to maintain a 90% occupied rate. That means the state must keep a dramatic inflow of prisoners. They must create prisoners if not enough exist naturally. The video you provided shows us how that is done. It was very insightful and heartbreaking at the same time.

Mercedes
29th November 2014, 15:04
Infuriating but true. In Mexico we have the bandas sinaloenses or gruop bands that mainly promote the same type of "glamour life", drugs, guns, fashion, objetivation and devaluation of women, with this coinciding with an all time high gender violence. The government have not made deals with the private sector in terms of building private prisons yet, the end result is just death at catastrophic proportions, violence, hopelessness, and a booming drug business that is permeated to ALL economic areas.

jerry
29th November 2014, 19:15
What I have observed over the years is that everything is corrupted. The prison industrial complex is a wonderful example. The privatization of correctional facilities designed to make money for stockholders requires that those prisons remain full. The war on drugs has been very successful in that respect. I was not aware that a large number of states have been approached by private companies that are willing to handle all prisoners in private institutions as long as the state agrees to provide enough prisoners to maintain a 90% occupied rate. That means the state must keep a dramatic inflow of prisoners. They must create prisoners if not enough exist naturally. The video you provided shows us how that is done. It was very insightful and heartbreaking at the same time.

its shocking at just how much we all are unaware of. With the secrecy kept from public view done in a manner described in this link; Obama Quietly Passing 3,400 New Regulations Before Thanksgiving -

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/with-everyone-focused-on-ferguson-obama-quietly-passing-3400-new-regulations-before-thanksgiving_112014 .....No way are we able to totally understand of how the establishment is working to rein in the NWO. The one thing I'm 100% aware of is that we are not aware