PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars.. The Force Awakens

KevBoh
29th November 2014, 00:48
I saw this Preview for the new Star Wars (The Force Awakens)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE

Since I have been a young boy, listening to Yoda instructing Luke about the Force. The thing that binds all living organisms together. In Episode I, Qui Con Jinn (Liam Neeson) Tells Anakin Skywalker to listen to the Mediclorians, as they talk to us, and tells us the will of the force. If I was a religious person, a Jedi would be my choice, as a Jedi always uses his knowledge defence, never for attack.

Going back to the preview of the next film to be released late 2015, It was a bit strange to hear a voice saying at the beginning of the trailer... An Awakening is Happening.... Have you felt it?

Then I say a clip of Mark Hamill(Luke Skywalker) talking in 1983 about George Lucas asking him if he would be interested in making another Movie.. and Mark Hamill asked... when? Lucas told him''it will be in 2011. How the hell did George Lucas knew he was going to make another film at the, well nearly close enough to the time, as the decision to make more was taken in 2012...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UGV7WVB-bA

Are they talking about the Spiritual Awakening that is so apparent to us, the initiated ones?

I find it fascinating, what are your views, any other Star Wars fan with the same perspective? I would love to know your thoughts :)

Shezbeth
29th November 2014, 01:04
Are they talking about the Spiritual Awakening that is so apparent to us, the initiated ones?

In a literal sense, I highly doubt it,... however synchronicity rarely has anything to do with literal interpretation and metaphor. Are the two connected in some way? I would say 'it stands to reason'. Not unlike you describe, I too grew up fascinated with Star Wars, the force, jedi/sith, etc.

I attended opening night of the remake of ep. 6, as well as 1-3 in full costume,.... ^_^

I find that Star Wars - as just one example - is a popular story that is so chock full of metaphor and insight that I can't identify with those who don't see it, and I will be eagerly awaiting the release of the new one (even though some of the prequel episodes were a bit lacking IMO). Moreover, I'll be watching to see if they follow the course of the books,... Heir to the Empire was ^&*)'ing awesome!

I'll admit, I got chills just in watching that teaser trailer. Curse you for inciting my anticipation a full year before the release!

KevBoh
29th November 2014, 01:06

In a literal sense, I highly doubt it,... however synchronicity rarely has anything to do with literal interpretation and metaphor. Are the two connected in some way? I would say 'it stands to reason'. Not unlike you describe, I too grew up fascinated with Star Wars, the force, jedi/sith, etc.

I attended opening night of the remake of ep. 6, as well as 1-3 in full costume,.... ^_^

I find that Star Wars - as just one example - is a popular story that is so chock full of metaphor and insight that I can't identify with those who don't see it, and I will be eagerly awaiting the release of the new one (even though some of the prequel episodes were a bit lacking IMO). Moreover, I'll be watching to see if they follow the course of the books,... Heir to the Empire was ^&*)'ing awesome!

I'll admit, I got chills just in watching that teaser trailer. Curse you for inciting my anticipation a full year before the release!

haha My apologies Shezbeth, not my intention lol, if it's any consolation, I'm gutted I saw it too, thanks for the input, there is a lot of sense in what you say :)

Shezbeth
29th November 2014, 01:08
No worries, I'm just being cheeky about the 'curses'.

I'll need to fashion a new lightsabre though,... I gave all my other creations as gifts,....

KevBoh
29th November 2014, 01:10
You're lucky I'm in a good mood haha :)

ghostrider
29th November 2014, 04:03
I'm the biggest star wars fan there is ... would you be surprised to know , a real clone war took place 12 billion years ago ??? the leader that created the clones was called Nokodemjon ... He came back out after merging with creation , for his peoples had lost their way , degenerated and left the laws and recommendations of creation ... War and violence was in every galaxy , he created a clone army loyal to him alone , took on a material body again , and a new set of incarnations , in just three short years he stopped the Wars , and returned people back to peace and the laws and recommendations of creation ... We know him as Enoch ... His original person comes from another Universe , in a space time shifted part of the Waron system on the planet Sadar ... that spirit form lives again on Earth in the person of Edward Meier , the seventh and final prophet ...

Shezbeth
29th November 2014, 04:41
:faint:

Dude,... really? Where do you come up with this stuff?

Don't answer that, let's just stick to Star Wars.

Sith73
29th November 2014, 05:15
I'm so looking forward to this movie. I can remember when star wars came out back in 79. Then Empires Strikes Back then Return of the Jedi. These movies touched many people. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about this new star wars movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_QcRPNfUuE

Innocent Warrior
29th November 2014, 07:57
Interesting point you made, the mind boggles. I put Jedi down as my religion on our last census. 65,485 other Aussies did also. :)

Though they don’t have a category for it and you can’t get info on the Jedi by location in Australia, the ABS have caved into public pressure and now release to the media the actual number of Jedi responses in the Census (including Jedi Knight, Padawan and Sith Lords). In 2011, there were 65,486 Jedi in Australia, up from about 58,000 in 2006, despite there being no new Star Wars movies around for a while.
Source: http://blog.id.com.au/2012/population/australian-census-2011/2011-australian-census-how-have-our-religions-changed/

Can't wait to see the movie, the preview gave me chills too.

KevBoh
29th November 2014, 14:45
I'm the biggest star wars fan there is ... would you be surprised to know , a real clone war took place 12 billion years ago ??? the leader that created the clones was called Nokodemjon ... He came back out after merging with creation , for his peoples had lost their way , degenerated and left the laws and recommendations of creation ... War and violence was in every galaxy , he created a clone army loyal to him alone , took on a material body again , and a new set of incarnations , in just three short years he stopped the Wars , and returned people back to peace and the laws and recommendations of creation ... We know him as Enoch ... His original person comes from another Universe , in a space time shifted part of the Waron system on the planet Sadar ... that spirit form lives again on Earth in the person of Edward Meier , the seventh and final prophet ...

You can't be the biggest Star Wars fan going because that's me :)

lauraheath123
29th November 2014, 15:21
when i seen the trailer i thought the very same lol, coincidence? I think not....

KevBoh
29th November 2014, 15:53
when i seen the trailer i thought the very same lol, coincidence? I think not....

My thoughts exactly :)

ghostrider
29th November 2014, 16:13

ok I will be the second biggest fan ...

Sean
29th November 2014, 20:43
I about lost it when I saw the Millennium Falcon :) It's always been my favorite(fictional) starship. Can't wait :) :)

Jake
29th November 2014, 21:14
Mod hat on.... I AM THE BIGGEST STAR WARS FAN!!! Case closed.... kidding of course... lol...

I am seriously on the edge of mee seat... (always been a sith fan) mwooohoohoo. Mwaaaahahaaaaa...

I had heard that Simon Peg was gon n a play c3po... That would be perfect...

Credo Mutwa insisted that whoever created Darth Maul knew something about what 'reptilians' looked like....

I cant wait...
jake

Jake
29th November 2014, 21:17
(Jake wants to watch star wars with Credo and Bill,,, (and Icke)) lol.....

Shezbeth
29th November 2014, 21:41
I would laugh at anyone foolish enough to have a lightsabre with a sabre-hilt though,... that's just ASKING for trouble! :p

KevBoh
29th November 2014, 21:55
(Jake wants to watch star wars with Credo and Bill,,, (and Icke)) lol.....

I would love to join you :) David Icke would probably ask you for a £10 haha

Natalia
30th November 2014, 08:49
I'm the biggest star wars fan there is ...

ok I will be the second biggest fan ...

Mod hat on.... I AM THE BIGGEST STAR WARS FAN!!! Case closed.... kidding of course... lol...

I am the 139,000th biggest fan, so there.

(*giggle fit* :) )

Shezbeth
30th November 2014, 10:41

... newb. :p (teasing)

I challenge you all as I did KevBoh in PM!

<force push>

Wind
30th November 2014, 10:45
But how don't you know that I am the biggest fan! :P

Well, maybe not so much fan of the latest trilogy, darn Lucas.

Sith73
30th November 2014, 13:45
Lego trailer of the real trailer.......lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpfWrh1scZU

Hey I'm a big fan of star wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will get in line :dance:

KevBoh
30th November 2014, 15:26

... newb. :p (teasing)

I challenge you all as I did KevBoh in PM!

<force push>

(erects Lightsabre) :D

Michael Moewes
30th November 2014, 16:09
As down under, everything is upside down, I don't wonder. ;)

Interesting point you made, the mind boggles. I put Jedi down as my religion on our last census. 65,485 other Aussies did also. :)

Though they don’t have a category for it and you can’t get info on the Jedi by location in Australia, the ABS have caved into public pressure and now release to the media the actual number of Jedi responses in the Census (including Jedi Knight, Padawan and Sith Lords). In 2011, there were 65,486 Jedi in Australia, up from about 58,000 in 2006, despite there being no new Star Wars movies around for a while.
Source: http://blog.id.com.au/2012/population/australian-census-2011/2011-australian-census-how-have-our-religions-changed/

Can't wait to see the movie, the preview gave me chills too.

I'm a big star wars fan since I saw the very first one in the movies. Later I saw the first of the secon trilogie in France and in french. yak everything lost in translation. - I don't understand why they have to translate every movie, the worst ones are the french, followed by the germans, (in my experience).

Carmody
30th November 2014, 16:22
Well, we long time members know of at least one sith lord response on the Aussie census.

MorningFox
1st December 2014, 18:37
http://i.imgur.com/F3wj3Gy.gif

Jake
1st December 2014, 18:49

This post doth maketh my day... Brilliant... Crackin up, outloud here....

Jake

Nat_Lee
2nd December 2014, 02:26
Then I say a clip of Mark Hamill(Luke Skywalker) talking in 1983 about George Lucas asking him if he would be interested in making another Movie.. and Mark Hamill asked... when? Lucas told him''it will be in 2011. How the hell did George Lucas knew he was going to make another film at the, well nearly close enough to the time, as the decision to make more was taken in 2012...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UGV7WVB-bA

I find it fascinating, what are your views, any other Star Wars fan with the same perspective? I would love to know your thoughts :)

To answer your question in your thread:

Then I say a clip of Mark Hamill(Luke Skywalker) talking in 1983 about George Lucas asking him if he would be interested in making another Movie.. and Mark Hamill asked... when? Lucas told him''it will be in 2011. How the hell did George Lucas knew he was going to make another film at the, well nearly close enough to the time, as the decision to make more was taken in 2012

Just to tel you that when you are an artist, I know that because I am an artist :) I have had several bands in 18 years. I was signing in bands, now I sing in my house and bath hahahahaa... for my little 2 years old. I also making jewels and recently I started to paint :) soooooooooooo..... to make a story short...

All the artists can know approximately when they will start a new project because they have to have a schedule of some sort when they create.... This is not very hard to predict ... You can know when your project is done and when the other is going to begin .. We have to ! Specially in the film industry were they are dealing with so many artists and employees to make this happen... You have to book everything in advance and locations, ask for permissions, licence ect....

As for the title:
Your question was:

I think YES
But I don't know what this is all about and I really don't care hahahahaaa.....
Not for being rude or anything ! It is just that I have had Sooooooooooooo many questions left non answered about invisible world, other dimensions etc... I have spent soooooooooo many times reading, searchin for answers because of the different experiences I had have.. hihihhahaa... I found that I know NOTHING at all .... and it is not important at all ....
What is important is I feel that I'm here, was born here, for a reason: to help others knowing they are powerful and to motivate them to find this power inside to go further in this life and that is what I do everyday with everyone I know and meet :)

Just stay simple, loving, joyfull ... Give, say thank you every morning to all that is, have a smile, know that you are ok, that you experiment here, know that we are all in the same body, know that we all deserve to be loved and just do your thing ....

HAVE fun :)

yeah !

Nat

Carmody
2nd December 2014, 03:31
JJ likes to sneak a shot of R2D2 in every one of his films. Perhaps he won't have to work at it this time.

Shezbeth
2nd December 2014, 05:40
Don't worry, R2D2 is around far longer than this 'next trilogy', so it will be much more than a 'shot'. ^_~

Natalia
2nd December 2014, 08:54
Feel the anti force, babe

(*giggles echoing inside, ze anti forssse*)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk_K0IXYls8

Jean-Luc
2nd December 2014, 11:19
Haven't watched any of the star wars movies, and my sons tell me it's a shame. I think I willl, eventually.

Unsubscribed PA member 'maurice' defininitely thought them worthwhile.

You may think everything out of Hollywood is propagandised crap, but no. Actually, by treaty they have to give us a minimum percentage of air time to reach hearts and minds with the truth. So we make films like star wars, star trek and avatar. The truth IS out there for those who really make an effort to feel it.

Number 8
'One flew over the cuckoo's nest' The message here is the insane are running the madhouse, inside and outside the walls. A truly great movie that is already considered an artistic master piece and rightly so. Fantastic moving end, a testament to the sacrifice of refusing to bow down to cruelty and hypocrisy in the system.

Number 7
The star wars epic. It’s all true folks. All based on fact and a sobering reminder of the price we pay for technology. Times may change but the problems are always the same. The film that made sci fi mainstream.

Number 6
'Eyes wide shut' The film title that says it all about the illuminati and a fitting testament to the director who punched hardest and most directly at the PTB. And paid the price. A great artist,
a consummate professional. If it’s made by Kubrick you know it’s got an important message. A dark but necessary film to shake up the drones.

Source (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?77458-A-best-of-of-Maurice-s-controversial-thread-...recoiled-in-fear&p=906717#post906717)

Innocent Warrior
2nd December 2014, 11:32
Haven't watched any of the star wars movies

:jaw:

Wow, I'm imagining all those hours of bliss you have ahead of you. :laser:

KevBoh
2nd December 2014, 19:24

Then I say a clip of Mark Hamill(Luke Skywalker) talking in 1983 about George Lucas asking him if he would be interested in making another Movie.. and Mark Hamill asked... when? Lucas told him''it will be in 2011. How the hell did George Lucas knew he was going to make another film at the, well nearly close enough to the time, as the decision to make more was taken in 2012

Just to tel you that when you are an artist, I know that because I am an artist :) I have had several bands in 18 years. I was signing in bands, now I sing in my house and bath hahahahaa... for my little 2 years old. I also making jewels and recently I started to paint :) soooooooooooo..... to make a story short...

All the artists can know approximately when they will start a new project because they have to have a schedule of some sort when they create.... This is not very hard to predict ... You can know when your project is done and when the other is going to begin .. We have to ! Specially in the film industry were they are dealing with so many artists and employees to make this happen... You have to book everything in advance and locations, ask for permissions, licence ect....

As for the title:
Your question was:

I think YES
Not for being rude or anything ! It is just that I have had Sooooooooooooo many questions left non answered about invisible world, other dimensions etc... I have spent soooooooooo many times reading, searchin for answers because of the different experiences I had have.. hihihhahaa... I found that I know NOTHING at all .... and it is not important at all ....
What is important is I feel that I'm here, was born here, for a reason: to help others knowing they are powerful and to motivate them to find this power inside to go further in this life and that is what I do everyday with everyone I know and meet :)

Just stay simple, loving, joyfull ... Give, say thank you every morning to all that is, have a smile, know that you are ok, that you experiment here, know that we are all in the same body, know that we all deserve to be loved and just do your thing ....

yeah !

Nat

Do you know what Nat... I can relate to most things you say. I at one point, thought I knew a lot, only to learn that what I thought I knew was wrong. A marvellous experience though, also different 'coincidences' going on at the same time pointing me in different directions :)

You are a very nice person with a golden heart. I can Tell :)

I will have fun, I do even haha, and ditto :)

Nat_Lee
3rd December 2014, 05:50

No that's ME !!!
hahaaa...

We are One so .....

Shezbeth
3rd December 2014, 06:09

No that's ME !!!
hahaaa...

We are One so .....

It's a challenge then! <ignites lightsabre, but attacks KevBoh>

Purple, btw. ^_^

KevBoh
3rd December 2014, 08:52

No that's ME !!!
hahaaa...

We are One so .....

You are right, we are one... but I'm still the biggest fan haha :D

Observer1964
3rd December 2014, 12:21

OMG... A Swiss army lightsaber... I gotta have one...

But more serious, I think George Lucas is a inductor for the truthvibrations regarding the ongoing history of our solarsystem/galaxy.

That Deathstar in reality is now a Moon of Saturn called Iapetus and small balls have been found in old layers of Earth...
http://www.enterprisemission.com/images_v2/Iapetus6/thumbs/image021.jpg

The Millenium Falcon is now resting on the bottem of the Baltic Sea...
http://nhne-pulse.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Millennium-Falcon-Rock.jpg

C3PO's head has been found on the Moon...
http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/data/8.jpg

And Alderaan is our Asteroid belt...
http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_ast3.gif

I wonder if we are the Ewoks ...???
http://www.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ewoks.png

And I certainly feel an awakening is going on...

Shezbeth
3rd December 2014, 12:23
OMG... A Swiss army lightsaber... I gotta have one...

U'd get pwned u kno,....

Wind
3rd December 2014, 12:36
I wonder if we are the Ewoks ...???
http://www.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ewoks.png

The Ewok is strong in this one!

vqImxMhN_Bc

Sean
3rd December 2014, 17:14

As for the title:
Your question was:

I think YES

yeah !

Nat

Hey all. Hollywood Actor here. I gotta tell ya..there is no way on earth George Lucas could know in 1983 that he'd be able to make another Star Wars in 2011. No one can plan that far out, this town is too fluid for that. many of the people in the industry in 1983 are either out of the industry, or dead now. To putthis in perspective, the last Lucas film was "Red Tails". He'd been trying to make it for decades. No one would greenlight funding for it, mostly because it had a black cast, and the money guys thought it would tank because of that. He ended up basically doing it himself. Now, you'd think that George Lucas would get an automatic "yes", no matter what.

they said no.

If you understand hollywood, you understand that there's just no way he could KNOW that another SW film would happen around this time. He made it happen..but he couldn't have known in '83.

Innocent Warrior
12th May 2015, 11:55
New teaser! :laser:

ngElkyQ6Rhs

Five months down, seven to go. :cantina:

Gardener
12th May 2015, 12:20
Films are sometimes used as 'programming/messaging' to general population, their plans are centuries ahead, and slotting in the ingredient at the right time is what they do, waving their magic wand made from the wood of the holly tree......so in theory yes he could know, maybe he refused, but then who was it bought out the rights lol. All speculation on my part, on the other hand I guess they had to wait for the *awakening* or something. :)

If you understand hollywood, you understand that there's just no way he could KNOW that another SW film would happen around this time. He made it happen..but he couldn't have known in '83.

Edit: Quote by workingactor

Sean
13th May 2015, 03:59
I saw this Preview for the new Star Wars (The Force Awakens)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE

Since I have been a young boy, listening to Yoda instructing Luke about the Force. The thing that binds all living organisms together. In Episode I, Qui Con Jinn (Liam Neeson) Tells Anakin Skywalker to listen to the Mediclorians, as they talk to us, and tells us the will of the force. If I was a religious person, a Jedi would be my choice, as a Jedi always uses his knowledge defence, never for attack.

Going back to the preview of the next film to be released late 2015, It was a bit strange to hear a voice saying at the beginning of the trailer... An Awakening is Happening.... Have you felt it?

I've always thought that George Lucas got a "talking to" about the true nature of our galaxy.

IMO, based on personal "visitation" experience, plus all the evidence throughout our history that we've been visited..that we currently live in a SW-type galaxy. Even in SW, there were primitive species. not everyone had spaceflight, but they were there. same with us. we do have very primitive spaceflight,which is essentially our 'cover" space program, with much more advanced spaceflight back-engineered from ET craft, but not publicly available.

On Jedi..well, Lucas based them on the Shinto religion, I think. "jedi" of a fashion do exist. Martial artists,(like myself) those who have understood the nature of energy flow/transfer, etc, fit this mold.(not claiming jedi status though, to be clear) Psychokinetic abilities, etc? I believe have been demonstrated numerous times throughout history. We don't see the spectacular abilities of film Jedi quite yet, because I don't think we on earth have evolved that far just yet. I've astral traveled. I've been aboard an alien craft. I've literally done battle in the astral. I've even visited at least one other planet via consciousness. I'm not crazy or delusional, far from it. but if I can have these things happen, so can anyone.

Much like "The Matrix", Star Wars is telling us about the true nature of things.

Harley
7th February 2016, 23:39
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12509702_10153394680176267_680960871873379909_n.jpg?oh=825c4228564dfbcab7ef3e1a37d9dae6&oe=573E3915