PDA

View Full Version : David Icke Awaken "Exposing the Dreamworld"

RunningDeer
29th November 2014, 15:41
Now available @ David Icke Awaken (http://awaken.davidicke.com). A four part series - 9 hours and 29 minutes. $20.00 for a one year streaming period

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/30964_310x459_zps892ca711.jpg

UPDATE: This video BELOW is of poor quality, but the original is perfect in both the visual and the auditory.

David Icke AWAKEN at Wembley Arena 25th October 2014
wB_2DudT_uU

Swan
29th November 2014, 16:12
Thank you Running Deer, I wondered when, and if this would be released. SO looking forward to listening.

RunningDeer
29th November 2014, 17:02
David Icke references this book @ about 54 minute mark.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Electric_zps7c1500db.jpeg

“The Electric Universe (http://www.amazon.com/Electric-Universe-Wallace-Thornhill-Talbott/dp/0977285138/ref=pd_sim_b_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0H9NC6NVBVH3EDM1XKGK),” Wallace Thornhill & David Talbott

6-3/4"x9" paperback, full color graphics and 140+ illustrations The Electric Universe Monograph by Dave Talbott and Wallace Thornhill, members of the Thunderbolts.info group, is powerful material about the Electric Universe and plasma cosmology. This book not only complements The Electric Sky book, but actually overlaps very little, while covering cosmic quandaries and plasma and electricity in space. The chapter on the electrical properties of comets is such great material, thoroughly convincing.”

Wallace Thornhill on The Electric Universe Theory - May 10, 2014
bhwsMsH8yIg

Published on May 16, 2014

Wallace Thornhill joins us on this night, and we discuss many facets of the Electric Universe Theory. Why it should be preferred over the current mainstream model, the proof for it, dismissing the Big Bang, Black Holes, Dark Matter, and much more. We talk of galaxies and stars, and what happened to Mars and Earth in the distant path. We talk of Velikovsky and Peratt. It is a fascinating journey.

Wallace Thornhill graduated in Physics at Melbourne University in 1964 and began postgraduate studies with Prof. Victor Hopper's upper atmosphere research group. Before entering university, he had been inspired by Immanuel Velikovsky through his controversial best-selling book, Worlds in Collision. Wal experienced first-hand the indifference and sometimes hostility toward a radical challenge to mainstream science. He realized there is no career for a heretic in academia.

Wal worked for 11 years with IBM Australia. The later years were spent in the prestigious IBM Systems Development Institute in Canberra, working on the first computer graphics system in Australia. He was the technical support for the computing facilities in the Research Schools at the Australian National University, which gave him excellent access to libraries and scientists there.

Wal was initially heavily influenced by the then revolutionary ideas of Immanuel Velikovsky of Princeton. Velikovsky proposed that mankind had been devastated in the past by cosmological events . Wal took these ideas and with his deep knowledge of astronomy and, plasma physics began his own questioning of scientific dogma. Paramount was the place of electro magnetism, as distinct from gravity, in the formation of the universe . This slowly but surely led to his and other colleagues (such as David Talbot, Donald Scott, and Anthony Peratt) questioning such ingrained theories as the big bang, black holes and Einstein's theory of relativity. This group in particular contend that many scientific "proofs "are theory laden or mathematically concocted. An insistence on empirical data from observations and experiments gives their work true integrity. (bio taken from www.ancientdestructions.com, more at the sight)

Wallace's site: www.holoscience.com
Thunderbolts: www.thunderbolts.info

doetem
29th November 2014, 19:07
wonderful!! :)
Im looking forward to buy this

Roisin
30th November 2014, 13:51
David Icke's a real charmer and I always look forward to watching his newest video's, but he's really got to lose weight because at his age, he could be setting himself up for some serious health problems if he doesn't do that. I think his fans should get on his case about that if they want him around for many more years writing books and doing public lectures.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/dIcke.jpg

Based on how he's looking in the image above, he looks like he's a heart-attack waiting to happen. All that weight around his mid-section is not good.

RunningDeer
30th November 2014, 15:20
Inside each of us...

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Animals/yin-yang-wolf_zps828170ca.JPG

Limor Wolf
30th November 2014, 16:36
Just a side comment, not yet listened to the 'Wallace Tornhill - the electric universe theory' Radio show, but would be interested to. Thanks for posting David Icke's reference, Running deer

"Wal was initially heavily influenced by the then revolutionary ideas of Immanuel Velikovsky of Princeton. Velikovsky proposed that mankind had been devastated in the past by cosmological events . Wal took these ideas and with his deep knowledge of astronomy and, plasma physics began his own questioning of scientific dogma"

Velikovsky's theories of cosmic catastrophs being responsible for the destruction events of earth, such the case of 'Megafauna', are highly unlikely and can be explained by a lot more 'down to earth' reasonable facts, such as human beings evolution intervining with the ecological system and environment. Wade Frazier who dived into the 'Velikovsky contraversy' in depth has mentioned that even Climate change theories, are more 'in tune' with those earth catastrophes, and even then, it is quite debatable, so it will be interesting to hear what this theory is based about

Good thread, thanks ~

Roisin
30th November 2014, 21:10
Inside each of us...

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/rftmusic/sorry-puppy.jpg

I should not have made the suggestion that David Icke needs to lose weight as it's clearly none of my dam business. lol

Thanks RunningDear for bringing me back down to Earth as I clearly have overplayed my importance on this one .... er, as a David Icke fan. :p

Shezbeth
30th November 2014, 22:10
Inside each of us...

I do enjoy that allegory, but who said one wolf has to 'win' over the other?

I know with cats, the trick to getting them to co-exist is to feed them both together, in equal portions, and progressively move the food closer to each other over time until ultimately they are eating from the same plate. The conflict alluded to in the story refers to one animal being subject to scarcity,....

Also, both animals need their exercise and play-time and it helps to have 'designated' (specific color) toys for each,....

RunningDeer
30th November 2014, 22:18
Inside each of us...

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/rftmusic/sorry-puppy.jpg

I should not have made the suggestion that David Icke needs to lose weight as it's clearly none of my dam business. lol

Thanks RunningDear for bringing me back down to Earth as I clearly have overplayed my importance on this one .... er, as a David Icke fan. :p

No worries, Roisin. I made the picture because it’s in David Icke’s presentation. I do agree that I want him around for a long, long time. Diet is one component. I’m for every one taking care of themselves through foods, movement, stress reduction, reflection, etc.

David Icke knows what he needs. Like many…knowing ain’t doing. And I include myself there. Vanity, a quality life, and to continue to live pain free are some motivators I use to keep on keeping on the days I’d rather sit around eating chocolate bonbons. [insert smile here]

Here. Take a bunch and pass along. We'll co-create more.
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/chocolate-bonbons_zpsf13c0b82.jpg

RunningDeer <3

Roisin
30th November 2014, 22:37
Oh, and I just wanted to add that after a few hours of intense prayer, talking to my parents (of which one is deceased but nevertheless is still around)
and re-reading my words in my first comment here in this thread about David Icke's weight problem, I can now see more clearly just how hurtful my words were.
Please know that those judgmental feelings wrt David Icke's waist-line have no place in my heart. And finally, I'd like to apologize to those I have hurt
in this ridiculous snafus on my part and I can assure you that it will not happen again.

Mike Gorman
30th November 2014, 22:51
I like his observations about the abuse, the hateful scorn we pour on one another that divides us all - slave fighting slave, jealous rivalry
which keeps us all from coming together as one force to overwhelm and wash away the established order - how long has this been attempted,
how long have people been told to love one another, to uphold humanity to support the underdog, to get over your petty ego...many thousands of years
this has been the answer all that time but people refuse to accept and to feel it. David is just the modern expression of this, but it has been here all along
it is just out of reach for so many who cling to their selfish ego-driven separatism and scorn.

RunningDeer
30th November 2014, 22:52
I do enjoy that allegory, but who said one wolf has to 'win' over the other?

I know with cats, the trick to getting them to co-exist is to feed them both together, in equal portions, and progressively move the food closer to each other over time until ultimately they are eating from the same plate. The conflict alluded to in the story refers to one animal being subject to scarcity,....

Thumbs up for that approach, Shezbeth. My preference is co-operation over competition. I’ve walked away from people, institutions, invitations, ideas and financial gains that have ‘win over’ as it’s core value.

For a long while my way was to be aware of all that comes up, psychoanalyze, process it out and/or merge and accept all aspects of self.

Now my focus is to understand the light and dark was designed by the makers of the 3D construct to keep us in a never ending loop of low frequency of fear, guilt, and all that rot. These days I keep it simple, follow heart-mind, watch for signs of mind chatter that prevents the flow of centered presence and the Love that I am.

Oh…and eat chocolate bonbons.

<3

Roisin
30th November 2014, 23:02
I like his observations about the abuse, the hateful scorn we pour on one another that divides us all - slave fighting slave, jealous rivalry
which keeps us all from coming together as one force to overwhelm and wash away the established order - how long has this been attempted,
how long have people been told to love one another, to uphold humanity to support the underdog, to get over your petty ego...many thousands of years
this has been the answer all that time but people refuse to accept and to feel it. David is just the modern expression of this, but it has been here all along
it is just out of reach for so many who cling to their selfish ego-driven separatism and scorn.

Yea, you brought up a good point on this one and hence a pointer on why we still want this guy around. His message is important and those who are around him all the time need to make sure that he takes care of himself so he can continue with his very important message for many years to come. This is what I'm trying to convey here.

-- He needs to go on a diet ---

Snowflower
4th December 2014, 15:45
I finally finished the nine hours of his Wembley day this morning. The basic message I received from the presentation:

1. The human race was invaded thousands of years ago by reptilians from a different dimension, called Archons.
2. Those reptilians could not simply take over the planet and move in. Instead, they had to use humans to change the planet into a place they can live - a world of death rather than life, a world that is more inorganic than organic.
3. To facilitate their plan, they interbred with humans to create a hybrid that they could control from that other dimension. Those hybrids are today's ruling class, both monarchies and "elected" rulers.
4. Saturn's rings are not natural. They are frequency generators, designed to keep human DNA from completely activating. The moon acts as a repeater or amplifier for those frequencies being broadcast by Saturn's rings.
5. The way out of the mess we are in is to refuse to accept the lower vibrational frequency of separation, hatred, and fear. By pulling ourselves up into the higher vibrations of love, oneness, and courage, we can break the chains of the Archons.

Snowflower
4th December 2014, 15:57
Thank you very much, Running Deer, for alerting me to the publication of this program so soon after it was posted. Last year I watched the whole thing live, and was deeply regretful that it was not streamed this year.

Roison, I am desperately overweight today, even after losing 100 lbs and keeping it off. I understand as no one who is thin can ever understand, the desperate struggle between deep craving of body versus mind analysis of "right." Then, add to that the false premise of what is supposed to be healthy, perpetrated onto humans by Archons whose true intention is to destroy us, and it becomes an insurmountable task for most people. I spent a lot of the time watching the videos worried sick about David's health. Compare this year's energy level with last year's and you can see his visible deterioration. So, I really understood where you were coming from with your comment, and even though I am in the same quandary as David Icke in that department, I did not take offense.

Meggings
4th December 2014, 16:12
Snowflower, thank you for your synopsis of the Wembley talk. One point is about Saturn's rings and the moon connection. A little bit ago, someone posted a video about a wave he'd photographed passing over the moon (was it always a full moon?), and I had a sudden intuitive feeling it was connected with Saturn. However, not being widely read, I did not know about David Icke's statements. Here is the name of the thread, but I'm not certain how to imbed a link to it.

Re: Amazing lunar wave captured by crrow77 now confirmed

My intuition, or "inner teacher" if you will, seemed to speak as I was viewing the several videos of the moon. Seeing the PULSE from one angle and the WAVE that began immediately afterwards, seemingly from the pulse, my intuition said that the pulse came from Saturn and activated the wave on the moon, to send information earthward.

So I went to internet and typed in "moon controls people via beams from Saturn", not knowing what would come up. This website deals exactly with this idea: http://www.mazzastick.com/david-icke...-being-hacked/ This may be something that applies here.

Roisin
4th December 2014, 16:19
Thank you very much, Running Deer, for alerting me to the publication of this program so soon after it was posted. Last year I watched the whole thing live, and was deeply regretful that it was not streamed this year.

Roison, I am desperately overweight today, even after losing 100 lbs and keeping it off. I understand as no one who is thin can ever understand, the desperate struggle between deep craving of body versus mind analysis of "right." Then, add to that the false premise of what is supposed to be healthy, perpetrated onto humans by Archons whose true intention is to destroy us, and it becomes an insurmountable task for most people. I spent a lot of the time watching the videos worried sick about David's health. Compare this year's energy level with last year's and you can see his visible deterioration. So, I really understood where you were coming from with your comment, and even though I am in the same quandary as David Icke in that department, I did not take offense.

I'm very happy for you and hope you can keep it up. Yes, I got it.... sensitivity is important in all matters wrt how one looks in any category, weight included. Thanks for your input on this. :)

I expected that no one who has to watch their weight would take any offense at me pointing out David Icke's current status in that category and I'm glad you also did not take offence either though I had no idea that you have that problem too.

RunningDeer
4th December 2014, 17:09
Snowflower, thank you for your synopsis of the Wembley talk. One point is about Saturn's rings and the moon connection. A little bit ago, someone posted a video about a wave he'd photographed passing over the moon (was it always a full moon?), and I had a sudden intuitive feeling it was connected with Saturn. However, not being widely read, I did not know about David Icke's statements. Here is the name of the thread, but I'm not certain how to imbed a link to it.

Re: Amazing lunar wave captured by crrow77 now confirmed

My intuition, or "inner teacher" if you will, seemed to speak as I was viewing the several videos of the moon. Seeing the PULSE from one angle and the WAVE that began immediately afterwards, seemingly from the pulse, my intuition said that the pulse came from Saturn and activated the wave on the moon, to send information earthward.

So I went to internet and typed in "moon controls people via beams from Saturn", not knowing what would come up. This website deals exactly with this idea: http://www.mazzastick.com/david-icke...-being-hacked/ This may be something that applies here.

Hi Meggins,

The link above doesn't work. I'm not sure if this is the one you intended: David Icke - Saturn - Moon Matrix - Your Reality is Being Hacked (http://www.mazzastick.com/david-icke-saturn-moon-matrix-your-reality-is-being-hacked/)

“This post is taken from David Icke’s latest book: Remember Who You Are – Remember ‘where’ you are and ‘where’ you came from – Remember.”

I finally finished the nine hours of his Wembley day this morning. The basic message I received from the presentation:

1. The human race was invaded thousands of years ago by reptilians from a different dimension, called Archons.
2. Those reptilians could not simply take over the planet and move in. Instead, they had to use humans to change the planet into a place they can live - a world of death rather than life, a world that is more inorganic than organic.
3. To facilitate their plan, they interbred with humans to create a hybrid that they could control from that other dimension. Those hybrids are today's ruling class, both monarchies and "elected" rulers.
4. Saturn's rings are not natural. They are frequency generators, designed to keep human DNA from completely activating. The moon acts as a repeater or amplifier for those frequencies being broadcast by Saturn's rings.
5. The way out of the mess we are in is to refuse to accept the lower vibrational frequency of separation, hatred, and fear. By pulling ourselves up into the higher vibrations of love, oneness, and courage, we can break the chains of the Archons.

Thanks for the synopsis, Snowflower. I finished it yesterday. I must have slow internet access because I had to be patient with the stops and goes. So I was glad it was in four parts.

My biggest take away from David Icke’s presentation is the confirmation of what I know for myself. Namely, live/listen from the heart, we’re on the positive time line, and live in higher frequency range where there’s no ‘free lunch’ for the archonic energies. I'd add one more..take time to feed the birds.

<3

Delight
4th December 2014, 18:03
I first read David Icke's work in the 1990s. I appreciate his efforts. If he asked me, I'd say take the next year off, have an intestinal cleanse, go to the island and focus on noncomplydancing and frivolous romance.

David Icke is talking about the electric universe which is definitely in line with the understanding of frequency based, information based, plasma based life IMO. This is from David Talbot

Is it possible that the foundational assumptions of the theoretical sciences all express a common misunderstanding? From cosmology, the “queen of the sciences,” a core dogma of the 20th century filtered down through every discipline, constraining our ideas about galaxy and star formation and ultimately (from the same underlying assumptions) all of the space sciences, infecting our views of earth history and even our sense of what it means to be human. The core dogma was the idea that gravity alone, seen through the lens of general relativity, rules the cosmos. Dispelling this most common misconception has become the essential requirement for scientific progress, since all of the new evidence makes clear that we live in an Electric Universe.

1aLCWwLdelo