PDA

View Full Version : Apathy is Terminal

jerry
30th November 2014, 06:25
If change comes, it will come from the people” – Max Igan
E_Z33OhWOf0
Don’t look to politicians for REAL, MEANINGFUL CHANGE.

Violent revolutions aren’t the answer, either, as they are ALWAYS HIJACKED, as happened in the so-called “Russian” “Revolution”, which may have begun as a populist uprising, but was then hijacked by Trotsky and Lenin, with financing from Wall Street, and German Rothschild-agents, Warburgs and Jacob Schiff. The Russian people weren’t too happy about it, but, apparently APATHY? ruled the day?

yelik
30th November 2014, 12:29
Absolutely, hoorah.

People, especially awakened ones, need to realise that the elites see and treat the masses as a virus on the planet that needs to be controlled and slowly eliminated.

Our lives begin to end the day we do nothing about things we know to be wrong, sitting at home working on self WILL NOT remove our criminal Governments and institutions set up to control and protect the power the establishment and ruling illuminati and Cabal who also control all financial and key natural resources.

It is time for people to unite and organise peaceful protest groups / civil disobedience, where we demand the dissolution of the our criminal governments and illegal control structure based on lies and the dumbing down of humanity through the media, pollution and contamination of the planet; where the truth about human evolution, history, education and science are hidden; where we are intentionally kept in a constant state of fear through wars, terrorism, global warming, financial collapse and deadly viruses.

Unless power is based around truth, freedoms, respect and compassion humanity will slowly destroy itself

gnostic9
30th November 2014, 14:23
Absolutely, hoorah.

People, especially awakened ones, need to realise that the elites see and treat the masses as a virus on the planet that needs to be controlled and slowly eliminated.

Our lives begin to end the day we do nothing about things we know to be wrong, sitting at home working on self WILL NOT remove our criminal Governments and institutions set up to control and protect the power the establishment and ruling illuminati and Cabal who also control all financial and key natural resources.

It is time for people to unite and organise peaceful protest groups / civil disobedience, where we demand the dissolution of the our criminal governments and illegal control structure based on lies and the dumbing down of humanity through the media, pollution and contamination of the planet; where the truth about human evolution, history, education and science are hidden; where we are intentionally kept in a constant state of fear through wars, terrorism, global warming, financial collapse and deadly viruses.

Unless power is based around truth, freedoms, respect and compassion humanity will slowly destroy itself

Hi Yelik and jerry. This is a very good poem about the situation in ireland at the moment. Isn't it apt that the issue of Water has awoken the people, water is life! Thanks for the posts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pz3pUr_sdo

yelik
30th November 2014, 16:22
Great poem which applies to most western nations. I have Irish roots so It's not in my blood to just sit back and do nothing. Doing nothing is not an option in my opinion.

It is clear that most avolonians steer clear of practical solutions for change despite the damming evidence we continually talk about, what will it take to truly awaken people. it's down to the few to instigate change, history just repeating itself.

ghostrider
30th November 2014, 17:04
Great poem which applies to most western nations. I have Irish roots so It's not in my blood to just sit back and do nothing. Doing nothing is not an option in my opinion.

It is clear that most avolonians steer clear of practical solutions for change despite the damming evidence we continually talk about, what will it take to truly awaken people. it's down to the few to instigate change, history just repeating itself.

ehummmm ... We embrace practical solutions... here anyone can express their ideas , opinions , different viewpoints , where in society a person would be slandered , outcast , and killing by a mob ... AT least here one is free to think outside the box the rest of the world is trapped in , they don't even believe there is a the box ... The is a great thread posted by Bill about doing what you feel compelled to do , in small groups , on your own time ... there are healers here , seekers , people with many abilities doing work behind the scenes and they never make a fuss about themselves ... their energy has repelled many attacks ...

yelik
30th November 2014, 17:45
Uless the masses organise and unite I am doubtful much will or can change. We are faced with a 3d world and problems (excluding the Anunnaki/ Reptilian lot) which need tackling accordingly. Whilst the ET agenda and technology is central to much of the secrecy and subsequent state of the world we need to address man made issues in the first instance, in my opinion.

Yes any work going behind the scenes is great but insufficient to change a control structure established over 1000's of years. The psychopaths will not give up the life of a God easily.

jerry
30th November 2014, 20:02
Absolutely, hoorah.

Unless power is based around truth, freedoms, respect and compassion humanity will slowly destroy itself And that's a fact ja...... Yelik

Herbert
30th November 2014, 20:02
Isn't that what the http://itccs.org movement is all about?

To read more click on above url.

I mean a lot of people seem to discount them with no logical basis for their reasoning. The common law courts are making headway and they are taking it to the grass roots through educating the public.

Common Law Revocation Order overturns RCMP, Kinder-Morgan
Posted on November 29, 2014
Special ITCCS-Common Law Announcement, November 29, 2014:

gp6o2C0y7n8

A special announcement from the Republic of Kanata and Common Law courts in Canada, describing how the RCMP and B.C. Supreme Court have bowed to the common law Revocation Order nullifying “crown” authority in the Kinder-Morgan environmental dispute in Vancouver.

The common law works: join our movement and reclaim our nation.

jerry
30th November 2014, 20:12

ehummmm ... We embrace practical solutions... here anyone can express their ideas , opinions , different viewpoints , where in society a person would be slandered , outcast , and killing by a mob ... AT least here one is free to think outside the box the rest of the world is trapped in , they don't even believe there is a the box ... The is a great thread posted by Bill about doing what you feel compelled to do , in small groups , on your own time ... there are healers here , seekers , people with many abilities doing work behind the scenes and they never make a fuss about themselves ... their energy has repelled many attacks ... There are but a few that are healers and have the ability or knowledge. They may be helping themselves behind the scenes but what can they show that they have done for society or the planet. Take another look at the headlines, I don't think its working. And if it begins to work it wont be done with out the masses and civil disobedience, It will have to go hand in hand if at all.

jerry
30th November 2014, 20:21

ehummmm ... We embrace practical solutions... here anyone can express their ideas , opinions , different viewpoints , where in society a person would be slandered , outcast , and killing by a mob ... AT least here one is free to think outside the box the rest of the world is trapped in , they don't even believe there is a the box ... The is a great thread posted by Bill about doing what you feel compelled to do , in small groups , on your own time ... there are healers here , seekers , people with many abilities doing work behind the scenes and they never make a fuss about themselves ... their energy has repelled many attacks ...
Can you share the link Ghostrider we'll have a look, every little bit helps

jerry
30th November 2014, 20:33
Absolutely, hoorah.

Hi Yelik and jerry. This is a very good poem about the situation in ireland at the moment. Isn't it apt that the issue of Water has awoken the people, water is life! Thanks for the posts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pz3pUr_sdoAWESOME who is that guy? I would like to read his blog or view the website as he has the right insight:o

jerry
30th November 2014, 21:26
Isn't that what the http://itccs.org movement is all about?

To read more click on above url.

I mean a lot of people seem to discount them with no logical basis for their reasoning. The common law courts are making headway and they are taking it to the grass roots through educating the public.

Common Law Revocation Order overturns RCMP, Kinder-Morgan
Posted on November 29, 2014
Special ITCCS-Common Law Announcement, November 29, 2014:

gp6o2C0y7n8

A special announcement from the Republic of Kanata and Common Law courts in Canada, describing how the RCMP and B.C. Supreme Court have bowed to the common law Revocation Order nullifying “crown” authority in the Kinder-Morgan environmental dispute in Vancouver.

The common law works: join our movement and reclaim our nation. why would they disable comments for the video? We do have them on the ropes , and we along with the Healers need to double down on our efforts to expose and stop the criminal cabal.

ghostrider
30th November 2014, 23:16
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?23322-Focusing-The-Transformational-Lens

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the above link is just one of many ... when you have time , I suggest going through all of Bill's threads that follow this line of thinking ... on the forum page it's listed - Bill Ryan's threads ...

jerry
1st December 2014, 00:22
Thanks Ghostrider Ill check it out . We must fight this tyranny head on with protests and civil disobedience period. We have momentum building, much more than just a year or even a few weeks ago. It will take an Egyptian Spring movement globally , a Globallution, something I feel we are on the verge of. I absolutely agree change starts with the individual. Truth has to be shared and fed to the majority on a level they can understand . The spiritual battle is on a whole different level that most won't grasp in this lifetime, due to their mind washed indoctrination , yet its critical to reach these people to make it work at a level they can work with. I see it with almost everyone I know, family especially. How do you relate the long Sundays in front of the tube watching football or black Friday has anything to do with the control big brother has unleashed on them, let alone the credit debacle? It ain't easy and with family I gave up trying with them long ago. But even they are becoming aware that something is terribly wrong, so occasionally I do get off a comment or two with out the ridiculing backlash. On a spiritual level I don't think any gurus gonna stop it, their gurus negate it out of the equation, I don't recall the post but this is admitted by the off world entities . Its going to take in your face, gloves off action at every level or write society off as we know or knew it.

yelik
1st December 2014, 08:25
Whist earth may or may not be somehow shifting to a higher dimension causing wider awakening and quest for truth I cannot help but think this could also be a psy-op designed to make people believe that if you work on self and think positive things then it will deactivate the negative influence.

Although I have no doubt that mass positive intention could well encourage a more humanistic pathway for our leaders the masses are ignorant, disorganised and complacent - yes apathetic. Even on Avalon virtually no one is interested in even attempting to do this and I have no idea why, although mind control must play a part, how else can you explain this lack of concern or desire to unite.

If we can imagine ourselves as say George Bush for one second, he has significant wealth and family lifestyle similar to a God by comparison to the masses, now, does anyone truly believe this guy is bothered about a handful of people sending positive energy waves to destabilise a power structure that's been in place for 1000's of years, does anyone believe he's really bothered about what we do or say in private, of course not, if I were him I'd be encouraging this sort of thing.

Now if a million people were to march on Washington, London and Sydney demanding an end to secrecy and lies. Maybe this is what they want, but it would be the beginning of the end for the elites.