PDA

View Full Version : Whos in control and can it last?

jerry
1st December 2014, 03:42
Headlines from the last few days shows an increasing dilemma for humanity and is increasing at an alarming rate. Every article I find that seems to give reason for optimism are countered within days or hours with ones that crush it. just a few I came across in todays news

Corrupt Federal Judge Rules Against Big Island Anti-GMO Law, Maui Next
http://naturalsociety.com/corrupt-federal-judge-rules-big-island-anti-gmo-law-maui-next/

Swiss Gold Referendum Fails: 78% Vote Against “Protecting The Country’s Wealth”
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-30/swiss-gold-referendum-fails-78-vote-against-protecting-countrys-wealth

Supreme Court to Consider LIMITING Internet First Amendment
http://www.infowars.com/supreme-court-to-consider-limiting-first-amendment-over-internet/

900 Documented Examples of Obama’s Lawbreaking, Lying, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy & Waste
http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/11/900-documented-examples-obamas-lawbreaking-lying-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste/

With Everyone Focused on Ferguson, Obama Quietly Passing 3,400 New Regulations Before Thanksgiving -
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/with-everyone-focused-on-ferguson-obama-quietly-passing-3400-new-regulations-before-thanksgiving_112014

yelik
1st December 2014, 09:36
Well it's lasted for 1000's of years, what has changed other than the internet which they will soon sensor.

It will last as long as people say or do nothing about it. Sadly it is more likely the Illuminati / Cabal will destroy themselves before people wake up and actually do something that makes a real difference.

Milneman
1st December 2014, 20:24
jerry,

if you're not in control of you, (not necessarily 'you' specifically), it won't matter what anyone else is doing.

the biggest laugh i get is people who look out at the world and say oh my gosh its on fire, oh my gosh they're cutting peoples heads off, oh my gosh they're limiting my freedoms is that they don't get they've been doing this for years and with the consent of the populations around them.

stop giving them the capital of your victimhood. thats the real currency. not money, or gold, or any other 'fiat' currency. its fear, and anger, and protest, and revolution (rah!) and it all ends up in the same mess right back where it started.

the secret the illuminati cabal freemason royal order of water buffalo don't want anyone to know is they have control because we consent. without the consent theres nothing. wrap your mind around that one. ;)

Rahkyt
2nd December 2014, 01:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

jerry
2nd December 2014, 22:36
jerry,

if you're not in control of you, (not necessarily 'you' specifically), it won't matter what anyone else is doing.

the biggest laugh i get is people who look out at the world and say oh my gosh its on fire, oh my gosh they're cutting peoples heads off, oh my gosh they're limiting my freedoms is that they don't get they've been doing this for years and with the consent of the populations around them.

stop giving them the capital of your victimhood. thats the real currency. not money, or gold, or any other 'fiat' currency. its fear, and anger, and protest, and revolution (rah!) and it all ends up in the same mess right back where it started.

the secret the illuminati cabal freemason royal order of water buffalo don't want anyone to know is they have control because we consent. without the consent theres nothing. wrap your mind around that one. ;)
The issue is how to convince others of this dilemma as it must come as a concerted effort. And I too get a laugh when people tell me you cant change the world you need to change yourself. For me to change does nothing except for me!

jerry
2nd December 2014, 23:16
"stop giving them the capital of your victimhood. thats the real currency. not money, or gold, or any other 'fiat' currency. its fear, and anger, and protest, and revolution (rah!) and it all ends up in the same mess right back where it started."

Milneman My head has been wrapped around this for quite some time and something my ranting quite often centers on as the following excerpt from an article by stealthflation expands on this circumstance.

Money is stored labor — Labor is part of human life To devalue money is to debase life itself………

An intractable economic condition that inevitably arises as excessively issued fiat currency compulsively pursues non-productive wealth assets in a grossly overleveraged economy, which has been artificially reflated by monetary authorities in a misguided attempt to synthetically engineer growth via extreme monetization. (Money Printing & Interest Rate Suppression)

This effectively prevents the real economy on the ground from realizing the healthy normalization of free market forces necessary to genuine bottom up capital formation, which is essential for generating legitimate and sustainable economic growth.

Under the imposition of StealthFlation, asset prices are inordinately inflated while the generative velocity of money is eviscerated. Worse still, the seeds of hyperinflation are sown, as the overtly financialized economy becomes increasingly dependent upon the interminable monetization.

It’s not about today’s Dollar and Treasury safe haven bid, it’s about tomorrow’s confidence in our monetary system. Are you confident in the malfunctioning monetization?

AutumnW
3rd December 2014, 00:38
Milneman,

The idea that the individual can't be a victim, without their consent, is a popular notion. It doesn't ring true, politically, though. In an opaque world where much is accomplished through stealth and deception, most people can't even identify who the enemy is.

. By the time they are able to discern the dimmest glimmer of some sort of conspiracy, their freedom is all a matter of forensics. To conclude that one has welcomed the loss of his freedom, when he is only able to view that loss at a dimly lit autopsy, is a stretch.

jerry
3rd December 2014, 01:16
The only reason consent may or may be not given is due to the impenetrable curtain of secrecy, fraud, and hanging chads.

yelik
4th December 2014, 12:57
So, the conclusion is…..

Only a few people have bothered to take the time to find out who is in control and why; we are secretly ruled from behind scenes which is protected by a powerful veil of secrecy controlled by money, favours, corruption, bribes, threats, technology and good old mind control from every angle, lol

The masses are victims of a perverted educational system and misguided upbringing from parents who have also been duped. The brainwashing continues throughout our lives where we mistakenly believe we live in a fair and decent democracy, where our Government act in our best interest and money and accumulation of wealth is an honourable thing that brings respect and status.

If we conform to this lie (like our politicians) and work hard towards the elusive Hollywood dream everything will be just fine; if not we’ll surely be rewarded in the next life so don’t worry about a thing.

It is quite sad to think that most people go through their lives not having the slightest idea about what is going on.

I have a very old aunt who I haven’t seen for a long time but decided to discuss ET and the power structure of the world with her. Although she struggled at first she was surprisingly very open minded about it. I couldn't bear the thought that she’d leave this world without a clue about such things. She was quite comforted by the thought that our souls lived on and she’d likely meet her family again. I didn't have the heart to mention the bit about the reptiles messing with our soul.

Can it last, no. Either the global Elites will destroy themselves through infighting, or enough people will wake up and stand up in their millions and say NO MORE.