PDA

View Full Version : I Shall Hold Back No Longer...

Humble Janitor
5th November 2010, 06:38
I've noticed quite a change in the perception of current events, both on Avalon and other like-minded sites.

I cannot hold back any longer.

I had a dream that I was being held down, that I was being suffocated, a tube in my mouth with some strange liquid. I saw faces, I saw my life before my eyes. I was warned. I was awakened.

This was my final warning. This was my reminder that a negative path in life is not the right choice.

And ironically, I come to Avalon and what do I see? Speculation and anger, mainly thanks to the U.S elections.

We should know by now that the same old crooks that got us into this mess, are now back in power. We are effectively moving backwards (at least politically).

But, it is nothing new. The people in charge are the same. Nothing has changed.

Which brings me to the topic of Obama's visit to India. Never before, have I seen such negative posturing.

You, the Avalon community, think that because he's going there, that it means that something bad is coming.

You, the Avalon community, have effectively fallen victim to fear and in your twisted contempt and hatred for Barack Obama, have effectively pushed your death wish for him unto him.

You, the Avalon community, have lost site of why this community was formed. We have learned a lot about the people that we entrust politically and even though we can't trust them, we should not be wishing horrible things upon them.

False-flags, etc, the nonsense must end. We are on the verge of a great change, but it will not come about if we cling to FEAR like a child clings to its' mother.

It's time to stop being angry and to set the wheels even further in motion. We don't need a reality where every move made by our leaders is forecast as one of doom, especially a simple state visit to a foreign country.

I beg you, I implore you, do not fall into this trap! I have seen it all over the internet. I have seen the negative attitudes. I have seen the "predictions" of nothing but gloom and doom. IT MUST STOP NOW.

I will hold back no longer. I will honor who I am and I will stand up and speak. No more fear. We don't need that.

We need to be courageous in these times for great things WILL come no matter what our "leaders" do.

When Ron Paul is close to being the man to take down the Fed, we don't need to be speculating on his death.

When disclosure is on the very cusp of reality, we don't need to giving power to those who would prevent us from SEEING it.

Let go of your fears!

Ahkenaten
5th November 2010, 07:24
Yes it is very important at this time not to be driven by fear and loathing, to permit ourselves to be divided and conquered. At the same time, however, that does not mean that one should put on rose-colored glasses and not be analytical as well as critical when BS happens - and it DOES happen, and WILL continue to occur. The mere fact that people may not approve of wastefulness at a time when many have lost their jobs and homes does not necessarily mean that they 'hate' Obama or wish him ill.............in fact people have every right to comment on that. As for 'leaders' - I respectfully submit to you that when it comes to that topic in particular, special skepticism and critical analysis is required at ALL TIMES because as a group and as individuals most have failed to live up to their responsibilities and oaths. And that skepticism and analytical attitude people may exhibit here and elsewhere is NOT merely negative..................it is part of one's duty to think for oneself and remain poised, centered, and aware of what is going on around one.

Ahkenaten
5th November 2010, 07:35
P.S. Even in consideration of what I said just now - I suspect that there are some who do come in here to provoke and stir things up in a certain way and we must continually we on guard against that...........................I repeat that fear is our greatest enemy used continually to herd us this way and that. I respect Humble Janitor for saying that, but do not agree that we are here primarily to develop consensus on all points discussed rather the higher meaning of our discourse is to share the diversity of genuine heart-felt opinions, thoughts, impressions and feelings about the reality we are creating together so that we get the larger view.

sjkted
5th November 2010, 07:45
Humble Janitor:

You raise some very valid points. I don't have any definitive answers, but I'll add my thoughts to the thread.

My position is that I want to know the full truth. We're all adults here, and I think we can take it.

I remember several years ago seeing a video interview -- I don't remember if it was David Icke or Jordan Maxwell or someone else who said that a person who has a worldview that is 50% - 60% accurate is extremely well versed and that the majority of "intelligent" people only have a functional model for 1% - 2% of what's really going on. At the time, I considered myself to be a intelligent person and was sure I had a pretty accurate worldview.

And, how little I knew back then... It seems I am learning more and more every day. And, I have come to agree with the comment. I am no longer surprised or shocked at how deep the matrix goes. But, I do know that in order to get out of this clusterf*** we're in, we all need to get really clear on what is happening here.

When I started viewing the Bill and Kerry videos, I had the idea in mind that humanity had somehow fallen, as if by accident -- that we had accidentally destroyed our real history and through ignorance created barriers to having a more enlightened society.

Today, I'm absolutely positive this is not the case. We have been manipulated big time, much bigger than most people are capable of imagining, and the manipulation extends beyond what might be considered human.

We do know that there was a good deal of foreshadowing in media prior to 9/11, Katrina, and the oil spill, and many other false flags and natural attacks. It only makes sense to continue to look for this in the current media and treat future foreshadowing as something serious.

I don't know to what extent we can prevent these types of things from occurring, but I don't think simply ignoring them will cause any different outcome. Going back to where we were prior to 9/11, could it have been prevented if people found out it was a false flag attack and were aware of what was happening? I think there is a good possibility.

There are many people in the world who are basically good honest people, who have absolutely zero exposure to the topics we discuss here. Many of them honestly think they are doing good in the world by proselytizing their religion or getting people to vote for a candidate, and supporting the matrix system in other ways. In many cases, they may be doing more harm than good.

Which brings up the point: what can we do to make the situation better? I don't have an answer, but I think it is an individual thing: we can all contribute in our own ways. I think however, that the more people who are informed of what is really going on, the better a chance we have of creating a better world.

--sjkted

Zook
5th November 2010, 07:51
Good morning HJ, the Earth says hello ...

[...]
I will hold back no longer. I will honor who I am and I will stand up and speak. No more fear. We don't need that.
[...]

I like individuals who speak earnestly. Rare breed! Tho' I'm not sure I agree with all your points, I applaud your conviction.

:typing:

Ahkenaten
5th November 2010, 07:55
SJKTED HERE HERE! I could never have said that as well as you did.

Luke
5th November 2010, 08:12
(...)
Which brings up the point: what can we do to make the situation better? I don't have an answer, but I think it is an individual thing: we can all contribute in our own ways. I think however, that the more people who are informed of what is really going on, the better a chance we have of creating a better world.
--sjkted
First thing would be understanding the "works" of the world. Things do not happen the way we are taught.
AFAIK: thought precedes matter.

This is Why Humble Janitor have valid point - hatred is energy that can manifest. But for every action there is reaction, "Attraction" works.
While I se B.O. as a puppet, there is real, living, immortal being involved too, that struggles to learn and grow. It's his "course" though, his lessons.

Thoughts are energy, and you should be careful how you spend them. Beside Hatred and Love there is often forgotten "Acknowledgement", a state, where you see things , but you do not allow your energy to participate. Events are often hyped up to draw your energy in, creative or destructive does not matter.
This is the trap we too often fall into.

So. learn to see. Learn how your energy shapes things. Attraction, Intention, Allowance, Balance. Communication.

John Parslow
5th November 2010, 11:11
Hello Humble Janitor

... And ironically, I come to Avalon and what do I see? Speculation and anger, mainly thanks to the U.S elections.

It might be worth pointing out to you that not all Avalonians agree with your viewpoint. Here in the UK some of us awakened to the continuing political scam many years ago; the UK’s forced entry into the European Common Market being a very good example of how the scam works and it was an extremely divisive decision at that time. Since our forced entry into this cabal I have never met one person who voted for it … It’s probably worth noting here that since that time I and many friends have been apolitical. You cannot change a system by democratic means where there is no democratic machinery in place; the PTB have always used a loaded die to achieve their aims and always will – Their mantra remains: Divide and conquer.

I will hold back no longer. I will honor who I am and I will stand up and speak. No more fear. We don't need that … Let go of your fears!

Beautifully said, I could not agree more with your sentiments if I tried. My mantra for what’ it’s worth: Forget Politics; Lose Religion; Learn to love; Live in Peace and above all; Have no Fear …

Love and peace to you my friend. JP :cool:

Second Son
5th November 2010, 11:49
HJ, I agree with you that fear is our greatest enemy, and that hate has no place on this forum, or anyplace else for that matter, but I believe anger is a tool. Righteous anger will hopefully turn things around. Until people are indignant... pissed off enought to stand up for their inalienable rights, we will never move forward.

John, I sympathize with you. What a blow to have been so obviously railroaded in the direction the PTB wanted to go, but almost NONE of the citizens. We have been through many similar things here in the states. We here in Vermont have an arch-liberal senator named Bernie Sanders, who swore to never sign the health care bill (which as you may know includes the micro-chip) but he caved to the PTB. I wonder what the handlers are telling these politicians? When they wanted to get the huge financial bailout, the lobbyists made some serious threats about a total global financial collapse. Anyone paying attention knows we are still heading down that road, and that the bailout will actually make the recovery much slower (if there is one). I am totally apolitical now. Unfortunately for us, John, it is only the enlightened who feel so disenfranchised, leaving the rudder in the hands of the ignorant. That said, I will NEVER vote again, PERIOD.

Celine
5th November 2010, 11:53
An empowering thread!!!

Slaves no more.

Submit to who you truly are and rise together!
And I agree with the poster that said we do not have to agree on all subjects. Disagreeing gives us better peripheral vision IMHO But I do believe the stiffer the polarity, the louder the negative energy and that gets us no where

John Parslow
5th November 2010, 16:33
Hello Second Son

Thank you for your sympathetic comments but like all behind-government manoeuvrings these conspiracies have been in progress for much longer than any of us realize. Sounds as though it was already a ‘done-deal’ with your Bernie Sanders too, in view of the situation vis--vis global politics, I am fairly convinced there are no honest individuals left in government circles. The latest debacle in the UK is proof if proof were needed that the two-party voting system is totally rigged here. Two parties with opposing views jumped into bed together to form a coalition nobody wanted or voted for, even some of those who wanted to vote could not because the polling stations were so small that they were ‘closed’ with long queues waiting outside. This they call a democracy! You are right to withhold your vote – in the UK there is no-one to vote for anyway.

Love and peace to you. JP :cool:

Arpheus
6th November 2010, 02:28
Omg someone with some common sense finally decides to make a good post,i mean seriously?I was going to do that myself but now that Humble janitor decided to do it i feel a little better and wont need to vent heh.I mean come on guys?How many times many of us came over here to stress the fact that we are CREATORS,and when we start making this stupid assumptions like some have done OMG something big is happening omg what could it be and let the post frenzy paranoia fear conjecture WHAT IFS begins.Guys dont waste your energy in that direction because when you go that route your dead fishy eating the bait i am sorry to be blunt.Focus on what matter THINK POSITIVE,understand that when LOTS OF PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME THING IF ITS BAD NEGATIVE FEAR BASED YOUR HARMING YOURSELF one way or another.i WANT to see our RACE evolve for the GREATER GOOD OF MANKIND,and its not going to go well if i join the bandwagon of the WHAT IF SCENARIO,so i ask anyone care to join my boat that's full of HOPE for our kind or i am gonna go on being a loner as i normally do?Your better then this folks think about it...
P.s This isn't personal but threads like that one do bother me when they start to grow so fast and in my opinion not doing anything good or adding anything of value to my life.
Love ya peeps,take easy and lets share the light instead of the dark !

Celine
6th November 2010, 02:38
*celine hands Arpheus a bright white gerbera *

http://stuffbyjools.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/white_daisy_istock.119134514_std.JPG

It never surprises me , that the trend to " create fear", is always right around the corner.

Feels like old tricks in an old game..

Gets boring if you ask me..

ascendingstarseed
6th November 2010, 09:03
Thank you HJ! I totally agree with you and wish people would approach the whole issue of politics with a more positive attitude. Obama, even with all his faults, mistakes and alleged Illuminati connections still needs our positive energy.

We have to have faith that the situation will evolve through Divine Intervention for the benefit of humanity. Maybe I'm just a dreamer but I'd personally like to believe that our best hope is that Obama will be or has been visited by entities from Higher civilizations and asked to join forces with the white hats. We MUST believe that we have assistance from inter-dimensional forces working on our behalf and keep the faith by visualizing that all will work out in the best possible manner...in fact, so good that we can't even imagine it! We have to believe that anything is possible, especially in the unimaginable.

Who's to say miracle miraculous things can't happen...I'm sure some of you have heard about the visit that Reagan and Gorbachev had in the 80's while meeting on a battleship in the Mediterranean from a smiling humanoid that just appeared out of nowhere in the room to have a chat with them about it being the time for nuclear non-proliferation. Basically, they weren't about to let us toast the planet so it was time to start getting rid of our nuclear toys - shortly thereafter the nuclear non-proliferation treaty was signed. Sure would've loved to been a fly on the wall watching the Secret Service and the KGB scramble for their guns when he popped up!!

Anyway my point is we don't know what's going on behind the scenes - especially on inter-dimensional levels - that can change everything. There's no telling what can happen if humanity began to work together collectively on a consciousness and energy level towards change. Which is why I continue to participate in elections and to do my best in fighting to make the world a better place NOW instead of sitting back pouting and dreaming of how it could or should be.

IMHO we affect the future by the actions and energy we put out now, with a positive attitude towards the future - at least that's my way of contributing to a better world for all of us. The PTB keep the masses in fear and count on apathy, willful ignorance, anger and frustration to guide people in to making decisions against their own best interests.

The key here is eliminating fear and maintaining an energetic state of love at all times....thanks again HJ you nailed it, I couldn't agree with you more!

Star Wonder
6th November 2010, 09:12
Thank you HJ! I totally agree with you and wish people would approach the whole issue of politics with a more positive attitude. Obama, even with all his faults, mistakes and alleged Illuminati connections still needs our positive energy.

We have to have faith that the situation will evolve through Divine Intervention for the benefit of humanity. Maybe I'm just a dreamer but I'd personally like to believe that our best hope is that Obama will be or has been visited by entities from Higher civilizations and asked to join forces with the white hats. We MUST believe that we have assistance from inter-dimensional forces working on our behalf and keep the faith by visualizing that all will work out in the best possible manner...in fact, so good that we can't even imagine it! We have to believe that anything is possible, especially in the unimaginable.

Who's to say miracle miraculous things can't happen...I'm sure some of you have heard about the visit that Reagan and Gorbachev had in the 80's while meeting on a battleship in the Mediterranean from a smiling humanoid that just appeared out of nowhere in the room to have a chat with them about it being the time for nuclear non-proliferation. Basically, they weren't about to let us toast the planet so it was time to start getting rid of our nuclear toys - shortly thereafter the nuclear non-proliferation treaty was signed. Sure would've loved to been a fly on the wall watching the Secret Service and the KGB scramble for their guns when he popped up!!

Anyway my point is we don't know what's going on behind the scenes - especially on inter-dimensional levels - that can change everything. There's no telling what can happen if humanity began to work together collectively on a consciousness and energy level towards change. Which is why I continue to participate in elections and to do my best in fighting to make the world a better place NOW instead of sitting back pouting and dreaming of how it could or should be.

IMHO we affect the future by the actions and energy we put out now, with a positive attitude towards the future - at least that's my way of contributing to a better world for all of us. The PTB keep the masses in fear and count on apathy, willful ignorance, anger and frustration to guide people in to making decisions against their own best interests.

The key here is eliminating fear and maintaining an energetic state of love at all times....thanks again HJ you nailed it, I couldn't agree with you more!

I totally needed to see this positive post. It is so difficult to stay centered and calm with every negative and speculative post here.

Bill Ryan
6th November 2010, 09:46

We have to have faith that the situation will evolve through Divine Intervention for the benefit of humanity. Maybe I'm just a dreamer but I'd personally like to believe that our best hope is that Obama will be or has been visited by entities from Higher civilizations and asked to join forces with the white hats.

Dear All:

The problem here is that Obama (like all presidents since Truman, or maybe even before) is not running America, let alone the world.

The President-show is a charade and a distraction. Decisions that affect everyone on Planet Earth are made entirely elsewhere, and the names of the decision-makers never appear in any media.

Ba-ba-Ra
6th November 2010, 17:42
Dear All:

The problem here is that Obama (like all presidents since Truman, or maybe even before) is not running America, let alone the world.

The President-show is a charade and a distraction. Decisions that affect everyone on Planet Earth are made entirely elsewhere, and the names of the decision-makers never appear in any media.

Yes, politicians are only window dressing. And many of them don't know what's happening inside the store behind them. They are told "TRUTHS" by the PTB and perhaps the politicians themselves think they know what's going on, but we must always remember: THE TRUTH IS DIFFERENT AT EVERY LEVEL.

Perhaps our job is to look past the theatrics going on in front of us and follow the strings.

shiva777
6th November 2010, 17:53
it's becoming more and more obvious to even the most mind-controlled masses that politics is just there to DISTRACT...obama still hasn't pulled his light-sword out of his ass and freed the world and many people are now realising he doesn't have one ANYWHERE

meanwhile many of the new-agey sheeple are still mesmerised by their new-agey preachers claiming Obama and his ET friends are going to free us all...

it's up to each of us to free ourselves...

Dale
6th November 2010, 18:21
I'm quite proud of this community! Many great spirits here!

Shiva, you're certainly on a roll lately. I've highly enjoyed reading through your recent contributions, especially a well-thought response to a recent "Web bot" thread.

Humble Janitor, this thread you began embodies a powerful, divine presence of courage and mindfulness. Much gratitude to you!

damian
6th November 2010, 19:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4kwSaJEVGg
J Kirshnamurti said we are the world and can be the change in the world we want to see rather than changing because the world changes us.

Hiram
6th November 2010, 20:38
The man has been a guiding light in my life.

Has helped me to see that I am the light unto myself. That I am the darkness. And to choose.

Butangeld
6th November 2010, 21:31
What a timely thread, thanks Humble Janitor, there are some really good points here.

I just happened to be listening to some recordings I had not listened to for about 10 years. They are the collection of audio recordings of sessions with the direct voice medium called Leslie Flint. I picked one at random, where the voice claimed to be Sir Oliver Lodge, inventor of radio and author of a paper titled 'Future Modes of Existence', which destroyed his reputation. In this recording after speaking for about 20 minutes on efforts by him and others on his side who were making use of scientific research being carried out in Russia where his hope was to be able to construct a machine that could be used to communicate without the need of a medium, he said something directly related to the points made in this thread. One of the sitters in the room asked him if the UFOs were real. He replied that while there are such things as vessels that traverse space and even time, there is a far greater barrier that we that live in this physical plane have to realise and overcome before many who may desire to visit this Earth would risk coming here.

He said that the way people treat one another here on this world as almost a matter of course is a source of great dismay to the masses out where he is, to those that have observed this place. He stressed that the energy field we push out around the Earth prevent almost exclusively any visit. The hatred we feed against one another creates an almost impenetrable shield around the Earth and that it is this which prevents us from contacting, seeing and feeling a part of a vast community outside of our space.

Very timely. I think there is a very strong correlation between the work carried out by http://cfpf.org.uk/ and what say Icke has been saying about the folk that inhabit a frequency range just outside of our own. A medium goes into a trance to achieve these results, this can be likened to any shaman or trance state, whether induced by hallucinogenic compound or otherwise.

We don't have to like people like Obama or even his masters, but we can choose to love them all the same :)

Humble Janitor
6th November 2010, 23:06
Just to add to my point, November 7th is here and nothing bad has happened.

We can now laugh at those with "predictions". They failed to manifest yet another negative reality.

Teakai
6th November 2010, 23:33
Just to add to my point, November 7th is here and nothing bad has happened.

We can now laugh at those with "predictions". They failed to manifest yet another negative reality.

I don't want to be a party pooper, Humble Janitor - but isn't it only only 4:30 pm of the 6th November in Phoenix?

I tell you what - I'll breath a deep sigh when it gets to the 7th November all across the US without incident.

Edit to add:Coincidence - I went to check the time in Phoenix and when I clicked on the refresh button it was 5:04.

Now it's 5:14.

So, Zook - is it all good? Time for an update

onawah
7th November 2010, 00:09
The following is taken from:
http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Archives2010/InconvenientTruths6.htm
and from
http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=126&z=2

EarthRainbowNetwork is a compilation of articles, links etc. compiled by a Canadian named Jean Hudon. He is also in direct contact with Suzy Ward, who channels the Messages From Matthew at:
http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm
The following is from the current EarthRainbowNetwork compilation:

"Wayne Madsen: White House In Crisis
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/216/574/Wayne_Madsen:_White_House_in_Crisis.html
Note from Jean: I have no idea if there is any shred of validity to the slew of negative rumors reported by Madsen who, according to this Wikipedia entry on him, is a "conspiracy theorist and conspiracy minded blogger", but you may want to take a look at this... More on this apparent crisis through White House Insider: Obama Battling Severe Depression. The Message from Source I get - or call it a hunch if you prefer - about this situation is that it is certainly true that the grinding responsibilities of dealing with such a hefty challenge has been taking a toll of this man. But the fact also is that most of us in the new consciousness/spiritual community have been taking a hands-off, wait-and-see attitude towards this man, adopting a stance that has not been necessarily helpful towards assisting this soul in this considerably demanding life mission. Needless to say the pressure of destructive, mean-spirited comments from those who have a vested interest in seeing him fail, as well as the growing popular dissatisfaction over the increasingly untenable economic situation of this country harming millions of people have probably contributed in nurturing a distancing attitude towards him. Also the facts on the ground - often reported in my compilations - of the continuing evils perpetrated under his administration in the course of pursuing the so-called war on terror initiated by his predecessor, and the continuing bleeding of his country's resources and world credibility caused by the never-ending sufferings and horrors of war in Afghanistan and Iraq are now falling squarely on his shoulders, a result of unrealistic expectations placed on a man with no experience on dealing with such complicated matters, based in part on the heightened hopes generated during his presidential campaign that he would somehow, as if by magic, fix everything that is wrong in this country and in the world only because he said "Yes we can!" No matter what the outcome of the midterm US elections in a few days from now will be, one thing is sure, this soul and the millions of other souls whose future depends on this man succeeding in his life mission need our own unreserved energetic support. So the core of the Message I hear within me about this whole matter is to directly tell his soul "We love you"... and "Yes you can master the problems at hand and achieve what you came here to do." ... "Refocus fully, be trustful that a Way ahead will be found and the Light of Love in us all will prevail."

PS from Jean: I shared this above with Suzy Ward, seeking her comments on this ...

"This information about Obama's alleged depression seems in line with Hatonn's forceful comment in your/Matthew's last message - "We feel his discouragement and exhaustion as the dark ones keep stirring up trouble to dash his efforts everywhere." - and I strongly feel there is a need for such a call for unreserved spiritual support for his soul. Let's hope people will hear it despite all the bad pr his administration has gotten lately. "

...and she replied the following:

"I took time to read Madsen's interview and disagree with his opinion that Obama felt his orator skills would be enough to be an effective president -- that's paraphrasing, but the gist of it. A few days ago I saw some report about Rahm Emmanuel and the others abandoning ship because of Obama's paranoia and depression, etc. Most of it didn't feel right and Matthew said it shouldn't -- that was partly a long overdue housecleaning of people working against Obama, in some cases he felt their experience would help the administration and later learned they were undermining him, and others left to cover their asses. Of course he's not paranoid, but naturally he's depressed about the powerful opposition that's beyond his control and he's worried about death threats to him and his family that are tied to his acknowledging other civilizations, exposing the truth about 9/11, and the Illuminati's global network, including Hillary's high standing -- he's being pressured to replace Biden with her and he figures that would be enlisting for his assassination. What's so crucially needed is for the truth about all of that to come out, but the collective energy of negative feelings and thoughts about Obama is empowering all those who are against him. No wonder Hatonn spoke so bluntly! Maybe it can arouse some positive thoughts about Obama if you include that in the beginning comments section of your next compilation."

So here are some excerpts from Hatonn's message which can be read in its entirety at http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=126&z=2
(...) "We have been given leave by God"
(note from Onawah: the term "God" is used in the Messages from Matthew to refer not to the "Creator of All That Is", but to the being that both comprises and oversees our particular Universe and who also occasionally communicates directly with those whom it both oversees and embodies--I realize this can be challenging to some, but posit just momentarily that Separation really is an Illusion)
"to use stronger methods wherever necessary to dismantle the Illuminati’s remaining power bases. This does NOT mean killing anyone — God never sanctions killing, nor would we ever want to do that! For quite some time we have been permitted to override the dark ones’ free will by blocking their powerful weaponry when they attempt more events like “9/11,” and we have done that on numerous occasions. Now we also can foil their efforts to create major disruptions by blocking their communication systems and transportation modes and by diverting their intelligence couriers. We also have God’s permission to temporarily relocate a few key individuals to areas where they can do no mischief whatsoever. This is done somewhat like the cloaking of our ships in an invisible force field, which makes the disappearance baffling to those individuals’ co-workers too. So, even though you won’t see evidence of our new allowances, you know that now we’re taking even longer strides to help you rid your world of dark deeds.
(...) Generally speaking, people know US president Barack Obama only by what he says and what your media report. Most don’t have a clue about what goes on “behind closed doors.” You see stubborn partisan politics. We see Obama’s powerful enemies within and far beyond the government who are determined to smash to smithereens his attempts at reform. You see him looking worried and know some call him weak and say he’s leading his country in the wrong direction. We feel his pain as his efforts to improve the lives of all who are downtrodden are scuttled by a few self-servers. You see him trying to end foreign conflicts and think he should stay home and fix what’s wrong in his own country. We feel his discouragement and exhaustion as the dark ones keep stirring up trouble to dash his efforts everywhere. The folks you call “pundits” speculate whether voters will give Obama a second term in office. We sing his praises for staying the course day after day! He has to deal with some of the very ones who threaten his life and his family’s, yet his intention to keep working for a peaceful world without poverty anywhere remains firm. You know that he and his family are protected by the Christed light grid around them, but Obama doesn’t know that. You know that he is a major part of the Golden Age master plan, but he doesn’t know that either. He acts on his convictions, principles, aspirations and innate experience as an honored leader in a highly evolved civilization who agreed to serve Earth in the most demanding position on the planet. If everyone could know this soul as we do, all the doubts and carping about him would come to a screeching halt and you would thank God for this man’s courage, wisdom, spiritual and moral integrity and his willingness to persevere! You know that your thoughts create what happens in your life, in your world, and everything you do affects everything else in this universe. So if any of you are among the carpers and doubters, stop that and start helping Obama to succeed! He’s working for you — do the same for him, yourselves, your world and our universe! You don’t have to become political activists. Just keep your hearts and minds in the right place and help others do it too. We’re in the trenches with you and we need your help—we have more than enough hindrance from the dark ones on Earth! I know I’ve sounded harsh, but sometimes people don’t respond until it’s “tough love” time, and it is with love for you that I’ve spoken. And not just for myself and my people. I’m representing countless others who feel the same but don’t have a forum like this to express it. "

Zook
7th November 2010, 00:56
I don't want to be a party pooper, Humble Janitor - but isn't it only only 4:30 pm of the 6th November in Phoenix?
I tell you what - I'll breath a deep sigh when it gets to the 7th November all across the US without incident.
Edit to add:Coincidence - I went to check the time in Phoenix and when I clicked on the refresh button it was 5:04.

It's all good Teakai ... I mean .. there's only Alaska and Hawaii left. The only bad thing I can see happening now is if the psychopaths that be in adult diapers hate Malamutes ... or people strumming ukeleles and singing Tiny Bubbles.

ps: Was watching teh hockey game ... Montreal versus some unimportant team. LOL!

Teakai
7th November 2010, 01:04
It's all good Teakai ... I mean .. there's only Alaska and Hawaii left. The only bad thing I can see happening now is if the psychopaths that be in adult diapers hate Malamutes ... or people strumming ukeleles and singing Tiny Bubbles.

ps: Was watching teh hockey game ... Montreal versus some unimportant team. LOL!

Good news, Zook.

Thanks.

I'm going to mow the lawn now - far more interesting than watching sports on TV.
(That's an indication of how little I like sports on TV - not how much I like lawn mowing :) )

Humble Janitor
7th November 2010, 01:42

D'oh! My mind says November 7th but a glance at my calendar proves otherwise.

Regardless, it's a normal day as always.

Humble Janitor
7th November 2010, 01:45
@onawah- No offense, but when I saw the words "Wayne Madsen" and the site "beforeitsnews", it sounded more like Sucha Fool's tomfoolery.

Leave it to them to take a trip to India and blow it way out of proportion. I've seen people quoting anonymous sources that claim that Pelosi's gonna take down Obama, etc.

Nothing but baseless speculation and I could care less if it happens or not. It's ALL negative and right now, we don't need this tomfoolery, especially when you look who just got voted back into power.

That's why I feel duped by this "awareness, awakening and ascension" schtick. Many of the folks claiming that they are now "awake" have decided to vote Republican once again like the cowardly fools they are.

onawah
7th November 2010, 01:56
@onawah- No offense, but when I saw the words "Wayne Madsen" and the site "beforeitsnews", it sounded more like Sucha Fool's tomfoolery.

Leave it to them to take a trip to India and blow it way out of proportion. I've seen people quoting anonymous sources that claim that Pelosi's gonna take down Obama, etc.

Nothing but baseless speculation and I could care less if it happens or not. It's ALL negative and right now, we don't need this tomfoolery, especially when you look who just got voted back into power.

That's why I feel duped by this "awareness, awakening and ascension" schtick. Many of the folks claiming that they are now "awake" have decided to vote Republican once again like the cowardly fools they are.

HJ, you jumped the gun and didn't read far enough. I urge you to go back and read my whole post.
Even a few sentences more and you will see my post is not what you think.

jcocks
7th November 2010, 03:23

Far out, here we go again.....

May I make a humble suggrestion : VOTE FOR THE MAN, NOT THE PARTY!

IMHO, all parties are the same nowadays anyway, no matter who you vote for. Here in Oz, we recently had the choice between two parties with different names but exactly the same policies (except where it came to broadband). In the end, we didn't actually vote for either of the parties - it came down to 3 independant senators to choose one for us.

For what it's worth, I actually hsad a good feeling about Obama when he got voted in.... Not sure now, but I still think, at worst, he was the best of a bad bunch.

Now onto the economy....Over here in Bunbury we recently had two large(ish) companies that rely largely on exports to Asia for their income go into administration. Now, I thought, we've been told everything is good, we're over the worst..... HOWEVER, if this were true, surely these companies wouldn't have gone under....

I'm starting to think that the world economy has ALREADY collapsed, it's just being held up by smoke and mirrors.... Fed enough so that it keeps on running.... But it's only a matter of time before they pull the rug from under us and it all comes crashing down....

So the time for fear is past... Best to be prepared, it could happen at any time and no president or prime minister is going to forshadow the move when it happens.

My only hope is that we get a large-scale CME (Which I believe is coming) that knocks out TPTB's global control before they have a chance to pull the rug. And, if my dream that I had a while ago is correct, I think this may just occur...
And then, as web-bot predicted, our perception of how the world works will be forever changed, as we'll get a chance to (finally) see the world without the control structures that we've come to take as granted....

Creation will get the upper hand and take *EVERYONE* by surprise!

Luke
7th November 2010, 09:02
I'm starting to think that the world economy has ALREADY collapsed, it's just being held up by smoke and mirrors.... Fed enough so that it keeps on running.... But it's only a matter of time before they pull the rug from under us and it all comes crashing down....
You got that right!

For what PTB's are doing are just attempts to slow down inevitable sequence of events. Well, With Roman empire, they managed to stall for 300 years, so mind the scope.

felixq78
7th November 2010, 11:50
Well said.Very well said.
One thing I've learned since watching people like Greer and Bassett is that our leaders can often be more in the dark than we are. Yes they are manipulated and they can do evil but often it is unwittingly, they have people tugging at them from all directions once they score the top job.
I read a report of Obama having to sit down, he was so shocked at the true state of affairs when he was briefed after inauguration.
Look at the Clintons, recently I learned that a lot of the nasty press they got when he was president was BS, exaggerated! Why? Because he was seriously thinking of Disclosing the truth about the extraterrestrial presence and the Military weren't happy. So in spite of all the bad stuff he was supposed to have done, he could have freed the whole planet with one 5 minute speech.
I can't judge any of them until I've walked in their shoes.

Bill Ryan
7th November 2010, 11:59
I read a report of Obama having to sit down, he was so shocked at the true state of affairs when he was briefed after inauguration.

Yes - I confirm this. I heard it separately from two independent insiders.

To paraphrase what he said (I was asked not to report the exact words because it would endanger a source), Obama put his head in his hands and said: "I'm just the fall guy."

Bea
7th November 2010, 12:18
onawah thank you so much for posting that information. It states what my feelings about Obama are and have been since a dream I had about him 2 months before he was elected president. And I have watched with dismay as the world, particularly the US has torn at him (these machinations are the ones that are visible to us, the hidden ones must be horrendous) to prevent this very highly evolved soul doing some good for us all with the position & opportunity he has.

I have thought about the enormous pressures that must be on him and the knowledge that he, like Kennedy, can be taken out if he seriously annoys them. And worse I imagine, in his mind, harm his family.
When he spoke after the recent election I said to my son that he seems depressed. His spirit felt dampened down & sad, very troubled.
I have sent him my support in the form of light, love, protection, strength, at times since he became president and your post also reminds me I haven't done this recently. Not because my perception of him has altered but have just been caught up with my own dramas.
I am really heartened to read the words of your post and will visit those sites regularly from now on.
Thank you again.

lindabaker
7th November 2010, 12:20
Yes - I confirm this. I heard it separately from two independent insiders.

To paraphrase what he said (I was asked not to report the exact words because it would endanger a source), Obama put his head in his hands and said: "I'm just the fall guy."

I can confirm that they decided to use Mr. Obama. This was back in the 1980's. They couldn't believe that he (a man of color) was editor of the Harvard Law Review. It was about that time that he was tapped on the shoulder by who I call The Twelve Guys in the Smoky Room. The X Files got really close to showing this group in a couple of episodes, by the way. I hope I haven't said too much, oh shoot.

Zook
7th November 2010, 14:22
Good morning Felix, the Earth says hello ...

[...]
I can't judge any of them until I've walked in their shoes.

That about sums it up. You have chosen (by will or by absent opportunity) to not walk in his shoes. I'd go farther, you've chosen not to become a politician prior to any considerations of becoming a president. Obama, by contrast, had chosen (by will or by opportunity) to walk in the presidential shoes; and he had chosen to become a politician prior to his presidential appointment. Everyone knows that politics is corrupt; has been corrupt since teh recording of history. Show me the number of politicians in the last century that had not been corrupted in any significant degree; and I'll show you a thumb and some fingers left over on my counting hand. Given that only corrupt people attain political heights (sure, many honest people try the climb of the political mountain; but make no mistake about it, the honest ones invariably drop the effort while still somewhere near the bottom) ... what does it say when a man reaches the pinnacle of politics if not that he has been corrupted beyond recovery?

ps: If I knew I was born in India; and someone offered me a decent shot at the presidency of the U.S.; and I knew something about the U.S. Constitution and its prohibition of foreign-born presidents; would you still consider me decent if I pursued the presidency?

Ba-ba-Ra
7th November 2010, 15:44

Everyone knows that politics is corrupt; has been corrupt since teh recording of history. Show me the number of politicians in the last century that had not been corrupted in any significant degree; and I'll show you a thumb and some fingers left over on my counting hand. Given that only corrupt people attain political heights (sure, many honest people try the climb of the political mountain; but make no mistake about it, the honest ones invariably drop the effort while still somewhere near the bottom) ... what does it say when a man reaches the pinnacle of politics if not that he has been corrupted beyond recovery?

ps: If I knew I was born in India; and someone offered me a decent shot at the presidency of the U.S.; and I knew something about the U.S. Constitution and its prohibition of foreign-born presidents; would you still consider me decent if I pursued the presidency?

Thank you Zook!!!! And Wake up World - if you fall for feeling sorry for Obama "because he's just the fall guy" - then you think he's stupid. Yes, maybe he didn't have all the facts and thought his presidency would be a cake-walk because of how Americans stupidly, during the elections began to treat him like a Savior - but that's only because his ego began to believe all that hype. Any Harvard graduate that doesn't have a deeper clue about what politics is about - deserves to be the fall guy.

Before you go feeling sorry for this guy, let's take a good look at his pocketbook before he got into office - and again when he leaves. If he's the "fall guy" it's with plenty of padding. Goldman Sachs was one of his biggest campaign contributors - and even I had the skinny on Goldman Sachs at that time. Don't misunderstand, I don't consider myself a Republican supporter either. These guys are all window dressing and get chosen very carefully to play major roles.

jcocks
7th November 2010, 15:55

Yes. Why shouldn't I? My bet is he wouldn't be any less or more decent than anyone else who would take that position. Just because he is foriegn born and is the President of the us doesn't mean he isn't a decent person. In a perfect world, the choice of who holds that office would have more to do with the decency of the candidate than where he was born.

Arpheus
7th November 2010, 16:10
The constitution doesn't allow a person who wasn't born into the USA to run for president or be the president,yet he was elected and allowed to stay there,i dont care how decent he is,fact is he shouldnt be there if he wasnt born here tho,but then again no one gives a crap about the constitution anymore so why bother?

Peace of Mind
7th November 2010, 16:18
we need to rewite a new Constitution, one that respects all life everywhere and grants it the opportunity to prosper and contribute.

Peace

John_b
7th November 2010, 18:16
... what does it say when a man reaches the pinnacle of politics if not that he has been corrupted beyond recovery?

Obama was likely a potential Manchurian candidate since before his birth, and very likely since his tutelage under Brzezinski at Columbia U. Part of his hidden purpose, particularly as a black man, was to ritualistically mark the long-planned demise of the US. As legendary black Hip-Hop artist KSR-ONE has said:

“If you really want to see what black governance is like, take a look at the mayors of major cities. When the cities were in power, we couldn’t be the mayors, it was when the cities lost power, they put in black mayors. When the states had power, we couldn’t be governors. When the states lost power, we have African American senators and governors."

“Now the nation has lost power, the dollar has lost power. The world is global. Now you can get a black president because it doesn’t matter. It’s global now.”

But Obama, like us all, is a soul with unlimited potential. Despite what I had read about his clouded and disturbing history leading to the presidency, I had some hope that he might have an epiphany and turn against his benefactors and handlers, like John Kennedy did.

Kennedy was also groomed from an early age to serve the elite, whom his father Joe had joined with. Joe was a dark character, but John showed a good and strong character in standing up to the elite by initiating several major positive course changes as President of the US. He paid for these courageous acts with his life. I think he may have known is life was at risk but tried to do the right thing anyway. Certainly, his brother Bobby knew the risk when he too tried to change course, and then was also murdered. Obama, whatever his potential is, has not yet shown this level of character. He made a deal with the devil to get where he is, and would have to pay a heavy price to defy the elite.

Obama got elected on the basis of many deceptions (as documented in The Obama Deception), but one area in which he was honest in his campaign was in his intention to expand the war in Afghanistan and to spread it into Pakistan. In this agenda, he was serving the interests of the Anglo-American elite who see the major obstacle to world domination to be Russia, which remains mostly outside their control. The geopolitical chess players like Brzezinski and Kissinger have long strategized to encircle Russia with color revolutions and "defensive shields". They greatly fear the growing cooperation between Russia and China, which now have an arrangement to trade directly without using dollars. They have long since recognized India as a potential Asian spear to split Russia and China (which is primarily why Obama is there now accompanied by a show of force, when it seems his attention would be better spent dealing with the growing crisis at home). India is also an arch-enemy of Pakistan, and it is in the interests of the elite to Balkanize Pakistan so as to block potential trade and energy corridors into Russia and China. This is part of the motivation behind the false-flag terrorist attack in Mumbai two years ago, in which the CIA was complicit.

China has figured out that it is better to win the hearts and minds of potential allies such as the Africans (who have coveted resources) by sending a huge hospital ship to give them free medical care, whereas Obama sends predator drones to bomb weddings in Pakistan. Obama has so much blood on his hands by now, that I think his integrity and reputation are beyond repair for the foreseeable future.

As for hoping Obama will be the "Disclosure President", is it reasonable to expect that a man who has sealed all of his records from public scrutiny, and punished whistleblowers, would reverse course and promote transparency and truth? Not impossible, but not something to pin your hope on. If there is disclosure, be very skeptical about the agenda behind it.

Don't forget that Obama was pivotal in pushing the Bankster bailout through Congress two years ago. Again, he was following the commands of the elite who financed his rise to power. After the House voted against the bailout, which 95+ percent of Americans were opposed to, Obama flew back from the campaign trail to Washington and and twisted arms to get the Bailout passed in a kind of backdoor maneuver in the Senate a few days later. He will bear as much of the blame as anyone for the financial collapse of the US, which is well underway.

Obama's only real political success is Obamacare, which many now realize is unconstitutional and is being actively fought by many states. The newly empowered republicans have as their top agendas to reverse Obamacare and to prevent Obama from having a second term, and they will likely succeed, unless Obama gets another war going in Iran, Yemen or some other place.

Obama, like all, deserves compassion, but it is wise to see him as he is and not project on him a need for an external authority figure who will magically save the day. This is disempowering. What humanity needs to do is to move in the direction of individual empowerment and local autonomy, and to reform or remove any institutions that stand in the way of that, institutions that would corrupt even the best of men, the pyramidal centralized power structures.

Imagine for a moment that Obama was of the caliber of Kennedy or even better, Ghandi, and somehow he brought the US and even the world toward peace and prosperity in spite of the prevailing system. Personally, I think this would be self-defeating in the long run, because the corrupt system layered over disempowered humanity would still be in place, and humanity would be even more conditioned to look for another savior the next time things go bad, as they almost surely would. Human mass consciousness is ready to leave this old paradigm behind.

The same words of wisdom might be heeded by those who hope for an alien intervention to save the day. The wisest aliens realize that we can only become viable among galactic civilizations if we can learn to manage our own affairs without artificial support, and so they play a guiding role but know that in the end we must demonstrate maturity and save ourselves, from ourselves.

This is not about Obama, or ETs. It is about you.

Snowbird
7th November 2010, 19:12
It is highly possible that some posters on this forum mistake passion for fear.

Governments worldwide, realize that the people are now essentially politically awakened and demand to know who, what and why our countries are failing and faltering. The people are in a sense, revolting. And, those in government have no choice but to band together to cover each other's posteriors in order for them to keep their positions and their government pensions. It matters not that we lose ours.

On one hand, we collectively have to sit back and allow what is happening in order that the damage, which is too great to repair, will completely bring down this system in order for a new and humane system to be formed by the people. On the other hand, while all of the cruelty, inhumanity and crass greed are running rampant, we must collectively speak up and speak out continuously....which appears as fear and negativity to some.

The giant wreckingball has not as yet completed its predetermined task of tearing apart that which we have built over the years. Once it is ruined by those who appear to be in control, is when the building back up by those who survive will be critical. Agenda 21 is not what will be allowed by the people of this world. What will be allowed, is a world based upon cooperation and consensus, not dictatorship and tyranny.

onawah
7th November 2010, 20:56
onawah thank you so much for posting that information. It states what my feelings about Obama are and have been since a dream I had about him 2 months before he was elected president. And I have watched with dismay as the world, particularly the US has torn at him (these machinations are the ones that are visible to us, the hidden ones must be horrendous) to prevent this very highly evolved soul doing some good for us all with the position & opportunity he has.

I have thought about the enormous pressures that must be on him and the knowledge that he, like Kennedy, can be taken out if he seriously annoys them. And worse I imagine, in his mind, harm his family.
When he spoke after the recent election I said to my son that he seems depressed. His spirit felt dampened down & sad, very troubled.
I have sent him my support in the form of light, love, protection, strength, at times since he became president and your post also reminds me I haven't done this recently. Not because my perception of him has altered but have just been caught up with my own dramas.
I am really heartened to read the words of your post and will visit those sites regularly from now on.
Thank you again.

You are most welcome, Bee. It was very nice to hear from you.

kinsuemei2
8th November 2010, 00:39
I don't think it's fear, I think by raising our awareness to an event, then sets an action into process, it will happen or it will not happen, and by is thinking about these events the right way, we are actuality working against them because we do not want these events to transpire and as they are out in the open. The government is much less likely to use them as even if they used 50 nukes on America, the rest of the world and many many other people are now aware of what is posted here and this would be all the proof they need.

Think of the shadow government much like Wiley Coyote, and constantly having to amend a plan change their game and twist things even further. However that is not to say we have a blanket of safety, because one day they could just say to hell with it and do it anyway, and say to the rest of the world this is what we can do don't challenge us, and that either the level of fear will work to enslaving the rest or work towards mobilizing them into positive action.

By my gut tells me that last year we had problems and things were very dangerous, my gut tells me that whilst danger always exists, something has changed and I am no longer concerned with the government acting against us I believe that they have much bigger issues right now, as they are focusing on their problems, all of us that post here and observe have legitimate life, light/dark and balance issues and we need to work on us and not them.

If people are still very scared, Bill Ryan say's life is a game, but a serious one. Then my advice is play hard, and you'll forget the fear ;)

Humble Janitor
8th November 2010, 02:21
we need to rewite a new Constitution, one that respects all life everywhere and grants it the opportunity to prosper and contribute.

Peace

We need to live a life where we don't follow books or papers or whatnot.

Humble Janitor
8th November 2010, 02:27
HJ, you jumped the gun and didn't read far enough. I urge you to go back and read my whole post.
Even a few sentences more and you will see my post is not what you think.

It's hard for me to read the way it's structured. I have a habit of sometimes picking out words and phrases and using them to tear apart whatever it is I'm reading.

My apologies there.

If I could find one positive thing or ANY positive thing about the House, that Rand Paul has the right idea on defense spending. It's too bad that personally, he's a vile, revolting person (nothing like his father!) and the majority of the Republicans that took that house back are as well.

To look at the bigger picture, we know for sure that Democrats have promised much and not delivered on all of it (ending both wars, etc) but to think that the Republicans are going to do any better, is just plain dangerous because it allowed us to make the mistake of voting them back in.

A 3rd party would be nice but the Tea Party is not the way to go.

Obviously, I have many gripes with the way the world is today. Whether it's global warming denial or anti-Obama propaganda or the re-election of Republicans, I have many, many gripes.

What I want to try and do is separate myself from these gripes and this mindset and remove the stress that they cause me.

TraineeHuman
8th November 2010, 03:03
If you're in a paddock and there's a bull charging towards you and it looks like you won't reach the fence before the bull catches up to you, then, and only then, strong fear is appropriate and helpful. But not overwhelmingly strong fear. No panic, please. That’s because you don't want to get momentarily paralysed, or miscalculate where the nearest part of the fence is. Once you're on the other side of that fence, even a slight fear is largely inappropriate, and certainly won't help you to see or evaluate the whole situation accurately. The same is true any other time also.

Fear freezes and paralyzes you. It gets you stuck in circles, and in some kind of defensive posture.

If you don’t know whether strong fear is appropriate to you right now, there’s only one way to find out. Temporarily assume it’s not, and coolly observe and evaluate the facts. If it’s not an obvious fact that you can specifically see that bull’s nostrils, fear or running sure won’t help. Equally, it’s cool to keep your ears and eyes very open for new facts – as long as you stay completely cool while you do.

I guess an awful lot of the “news” or “discussion” at this Forum and others suggests that some certain bull really is charging towards us and we won’t reach the fence. Usually it’s just BS. But people at this Forum have certainly been improving over time, and panicking less intensely or less often.

Obviously, the fact is there is at least one genuine bull out there that’s nearby, at least if you live in the US. That is the fact that the US has a very, very bad karma internationally, and will probably in some way be reaping some of it soon.

truthseekerdan
8th November 2010, 03:10
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Ahkenaten
8th November 2010, 23:34
Bill, concerning what you heard about Obama's reaction when debriefed shortly after taking office - why would that surprise anyone? If he didn't suspect he would be 'just the fall guy" he shouldn't have accepted their offer of the job. Clearly a select group vets out and pre-selects all candidates for the highest offices in the US, and Obama for whatever reason, fit the bill as Bush I, Bill Clinton and Bush II fit the bill in their time. If you want to play that game, you pay.