PDA

View Full Version : Foundation X wishes to invest billions into UK and save the world

Sabrina
5th November 2010, 08:41
Easily dismissed by all the blog commentators as a scam - but is it? Lord James says he is on the side 'of the angels' for those of you with angelic inclinations. :)

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/blogs/security-bullet-in-10000166/lord-james-foundation-x\
-not-a-scam-10020958/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Politics/Foundation-X-Lord-James-Of-Blackheath-\
Tells-Sky-News-Group-Could-Pay-Off-Billions-Of-UK-Debt/Article/201011115795267?f\
=rss

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/nov/03/strange-case-lord-james-foun\
dation-x

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Politics/Foundation-X-Lord-James-Of-Blackheath-Tells-Sky-News-Group-Could-Pay-Off-Billions-Of-UK-Debt/Article/201011115795267?f=rss

this link should work this time

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/nov/03/strange-case-lord-james-foundation-x

and so should this

Luke
5th November 2010, 08:49
From Guardian link above:

This body, which he calls "Foundation X", apparently has huge reserves of gold bullion-backed funds. On some estimates, these funds amount to more than the entire gold bullion mined from the earth. With such great wealth, Foundation X is understandably secretive and only wishes to discuss the disbursement of its funds with a head of state or one of the "top six people in the world". So for 20 weeks, James investigated the foundation. He came to the conclusion that "Foundation X is completely genuine and sincere and that it directly wishes to make the United Kingdom one of the principal points that it will use to disseminate its extraordinarily great wealth into the world".
Weird. Strange. Smelling of something Annunakish. ;)

Sabrina
5th November 2010, 08:57
Or some of the white hats who may be in the background to introduce a new gold based economy across the world and take away some of the fear mongering and control thrown at us through talk of cuts/debt etc. etc...

witchy1
5th November 2010, 09:17
Very interesting Sabrina. Im racking my brain to think who on the planet would have this type of (legal) wealth! I can honestly think of no-one that has had commercial activities for over 100 years, and they are happy for this to be used to protect the wealth of the world and UK is best place for it to support the EU. Diamonds are owned by DeBeers wonder who owns the gold weve been mining that for a while.
17B quid by xmas plus funds for hospitals etc. interest free and no repayment schedule. WOW

On Gold: (note; this page is due for deletion from wikipedia) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPDR_Gold_Shares
SPDR Gold Shares: The Trust’s allocated gold bullion is kept in the form of London Good Delivery gold bars (400 oz.) and held by the Custodian, HSBC Bank USA, in its London vault or in the vaults of sub-custodians.[4] The ETF pays an annual expense charge of 0.40% per annum.[4] The ETF has been criticized by Catherine Austin Fitts, Carolyn Betts, and Hinde Capital for its extremely complex structure and prospectus, possible conflict of interest in its relationships with HSBC and JPMorgan Chase which are believed to have large short positions in gold, and overall lack of transparency\
This means tptb have all the gold. wonder if that means the UK govt wont entertain the idea

Luke
5th November 2010, 09:26
(...)On Gold: (note; this page is due for deletion from wikipedia) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPDR_Gold_Shares
SPDR Gold Shares: The Trust’s allocated gold bullion is kept in the form of London Good Delivery gold bars (400 oz.) and held by the Custodian, HSBC Bank USA, in its London vault or in the vaults of sub-custodians.[4] The ETF pays an annual expense charge of 0.40% per annum.[4] The ETF has been criticized by Catherine Austin Fitts, Carolyn Betts, and Hinde Capital for its extremely complex structure and prospectus, possible conflict of interest in its relationships with HSBC and JPMorgan Chase which are believed to have large short positions in gold, and overall lack of transparency\
This means tptb have all the gold. wonder if that means the UK govt wont entertain the idea
Not exactly. This is "paper gold". We are dealing with "financial products", that have fractional coverage in physical product. In fact, the bets on gold and silver are said to be few times the amount ever mined (silver is more rigged in that respect).
In real terms, greatest amount of physical gold is in hand of citizens of India.

Sabrina
5th November 2010, 09:36
Haven't some of the gold bars found to be tungsten plated?

Anyway, perhaps it's all about perspective and which timeline you choose. Am in the middle of Dolores Cannon's Convuluted Universe Book 3, and is a piece from a regression about the new world and she asks 'they won't be experiencing chaos? Answer is 'No the chaos is mostly a breaking down of the belief systems. The chaos is caused by the belief systems being challenged and brought down to a place of a complete blank slate, or clean slate. And that there is chaos for many. Those who go on to the new world are comfortable with new belief systems, and therefore, will no longer struggle the way those struggle now' Some would take that and others may think it's hogwash, but it's about changing a mindset of scarcity.

Perhaps we do have the resources across the world. The present system is all smoke and mirrors anyway. All those impressive looking charts and markets going up and down - bit of a mirage I think with the puppeteers in the background.

Teakai
5th November 2010, 09:48

Anyway, perhaps it's all about perspective and which timeline you choose. Am in the middle of Dolores Cannon's Convuluted Universe Book 3, and is a piece from a regression about the new world and she asks 'they won't be experiencing chaos? Answer is 'No the chaos is mostly a breaking down of the belief systems. The chaos is caused by the belief systems being challenged and brought down to a place of a complete blank slate, or clean slate. And that there is chaos for many. Those who go on to the new world are comfortable with new belief systems, and therefore, will no longer struggle the way those struggle now' Some would take that and others may think it's hogwash, but it's about changing a mindset of scarcity.

Perhaps we do have the resources across the world. The present system is all smoke and mirrors anyway. All those impressive looking charts and markets going up and down - bit of a mirage I think with the puppeteers in the background.

Hi Sabrina, having read the thread, this part of your comment made me wonder whether money, or gold, or silver was just a belief system in itself.

When you think about it - it's only an agreed form of barter.
Gold - or silver, is worth nothing until people give it a particular value. One could just as easily decide to trade in marijuana seeds as a form of agreed currency. Or eucalyptus leaves.
And if that sounds like a crazy idea, at the moment we have bits of paper based on absolutely nothing that we work our guts out for - how bizarre is that????
:-D

witchy1
5th November 2010, 09:49
most "above ground" gold held in europe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_reserve. And in looking into whos who in the above ground gold world: I cam across this about the RC family here
http://www.mega.nu/ampp/rothschild2.html in this article it shows how much they have compared to countries etc.

Accounting for the Rothschild Wealth and Influence

Morton (1962) noted that the Rothschild wealth was estimated at over $6 billion US in 1850. Not a significant amount in today's dollars; however, consider the potential future value compounded over 147 years!

Taking $6 billion (and assuming no erosion of the wealth base) and compounding that figure at various returns on investment (a conservative range of 4% to 8%) would suggest the following net worth of the Rothschild family enterprise:
$1.9 trillion US (@ 4%)
$7.8 trillion US (@ 5%)
$31.5 trillion US (@ 6%)
$125,189.1 trillion US (@ 7%)
$491,409.0 trillion US (@ 8%)
To give these figures some perspective consider these benchmarks:
A little of $300 billion US buys every ounce of gold in every central bank in the world (see John Kutyn's estimate (http://www.gold-eagle.com/gold_digest/kutyn111597.html).
U.S. M3 money supply August 1997 was $5.2 trillion
U.S. debt is currently $5.4 trillion.
U.S. GDP (1997; 2nd Q.) is $8.03 trillion.
George Soros' empire is worth an estimated $20 billion.

Its a 1997 article and includes this
If the Rothschilds, through the LBMA operations, are effectively cornering the world's gold supply they would undoubtedly be in a prime position to benefit from a currency crisis - which they and Soros undoubtedly expect, given Soro's claims that the Asian, and thus by implication all fiat currencies, are inherently unsustainable. This crisis of sustainability is already engaged in Asia and will undoubtedly wash over Europe, England and the U.S. And who recently announced another bailout package? The IMF, of course.

Probably only what we know already, but good to see it in print.

Sabrina
5th November 2010, 09:53
http://www.businessinsider.com/fed-jekyll-island-club-2010-11#ixzz14HrXb2Aw

Fed's celebration on 5/6 Nov at Jekyll Island - perhaps they've got a rival...

Sabrina
5th November 2010, 10:04
How much of it is fools' gold anyway?

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article14996.html

jcocks
5th November 2010, 10:06
And here I was thinking I had read all the wierd news for the day.......
:confused:

Luke
5th November 2010, 10:16
most "above ground" gold held in europe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_reserve.
That is govt gold reserves, which amount to about 18% of physical gold. Another 16% is estimated to be in "investment form" (bars and coins hend by individuals) See bottom of wiki page you linked.

52% of physical gold is jewellery. Indians (individuals) buy 25% of annual production. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold#Consumption)

As for dollar inflation 1 1913 $ is worth 22.06 2010 $ (http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl)

Inflation in whole XIX is close to zero, because of official gold-backing .. You can calculate value at 23.22 grains (1.505 g) of gold per $/20.664$/oz, (set by coinage act of 1837, in effect till 'Civil War')

This will make Rotshild $6b equivalent of 290 354 426 oz. gold, which by current price is (2010)$ 402 111 844 524 (~$402B short scale). If you use that as a base for investment calculation, meagre 4% YoY give you 213T$

ascendingstarseed
5th November 2010, 10:20

Yes, within the last few years the Us paid China on money that was owed with tungsten that was gold plated...needless to say they weren't happy about that.

Mu2143
5th November 2010, 13:42
Money is like magic for the PTB, if you really think it works to find out only at the last moment it did do nothing!!!

Look at it this way would you accept 1 KG of gold to be saved from the doomed Titianic knowing its only going to make you sink faster or get on a lifeboat to save your ass!!

Luke
5th November 2010, 14:04
Money is like magic for the PTB, if you really think it works to find out only at the last moment it did do nothing!!!

Look at it this way would you accept 1 KG of gold to be saved from the doomed Titianic knowing its only going to make you sink faster or get on a lifeboat to save your ass!!
You better ask those people who actually survived economic collapse in their countries (http://ferfal.blogspot.com/search/label/gold) or went through war periods (http://community.nasdaq.com/News/2010-09/george-gero-learns-value-of-gold-as-lad-during-world-war-ii.aspx?storyid=37708). Anything having perceived value (in barter) that goes in small package is a survival tool.
Money means NOTHING to PTB's .. this is tool to keep us at bay. The more distorted the system the more POWER they get.
I'm surprised that I must actually explain such basics.

Operator
5th November 2010, 14:05
Problem ... reaction ..... ?!? yeah sure ...

Fredkc
5th November 2010, 14:17
Billions in fiat money, to pay off fiat debt.

If this money is in 'gold stocks' then like Luke says, it is notional value, at best. If it is genuinely 'given' and used to pay off debt, then it is like hitting the reset button without fixing whats broken.

I would ask why someone smart enough to accumulate 'billions' would throw them away in this manner?

If this is money is held in actual bullion then the question becomes even more important.

Can you reform a drunk, who has been one for so long he has completely forgotten his previous life, by simply picking up his bar tab?

I wonder.
Fred

Zook
5th November 2010, 14:30
Good morning, Luke ... the Earth says hello ...

Not exactly. This is "paper gold". We are dealing with "financial products", that have fractional coverage in physical product. In fact, the bets on gold and silver are said to be few times the amount ever mined (silver is more rigged in that respect).
In real terms, greatest amount of physical gold is in hand of citizens of India.

That may well be the case with officially announced amounts of physical gold. But as in the facade with paper wealth - where Bill Gates or the Sultan of Brunei or Bill Ryan are intermittently touted as being the richest man on Earth (with a number fluctuating wildly about the 50-gigabuck mark); when we all know that the Rothschild family controls closer to a trillion dollars or more ... I would hazard that the merchants of India are being falsely elevated onto the golden Ziggurat, e.g. to deflect attention from the auric bunkers in the Valley of the Oligarchs that house many times more physical gold.

:typing:

Luke
5th November 2010, 14:43
(...) I would hazard that the merchants of India are being falsely elevated onto the golden Ziggurat, e.g. to deflect attention from the auric bunkers in the Valley of the Oligarchs that house many times more physical gold.
:typing:
That might be, though, personally I'm not exactly sure.
This people have really little use for gold. They have other means of "exchanging value" .. works of art, land, estate, gems, slaves, horses and most importantly: pull (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3095-Society-Patterns&p=49128&viewfull=1#post49128). Now sure they can obtain large amounts of it by cashing in on other investments, which, some speculate, is what is going on. Even then, that is just to put in emergency kits. In comparison to what govt contracts give them, that is all pocketchange, good for "peasants".

For them, this is dead weight.

More important is either keeping the current system that gives them power, or replacing it with the system that will give them even more power.

EDIT: Still that does not answer OP question: who on earth have such gold stash .. The longer I think about it, the "bullion fund" is quite possible culprit - this way they could monetize their "paper gold" in tax-exeptive manner, without need to actually provide precious metal, which they do not have in the first place.

Fredkc
5th November 2010, 14:50
More important is either keeping the current system that gives them power...
What I meant by 'hitting the reset button'.

In other words, the opponent is getting punch drunk. Time to carry him for a few rounds. ;)
Fred

Snowbird
5th November 2010, 14:59
Or some of the white hats who may be in the background to introduce a new gold based economy across the world and take away some of the fear mongering and control thrown at us through talk of cuts/debt etc. etc...

But in order for this financial backing to have the affect that is necessary, the people from this Foundation X would need to place controls on this, or hire someone else to control this money. If they arbitrarily hand over billions, the current monarchy and government will continue to do everything in their power(s) to make sure that none of this gets used to help the people and the country. These billions will simply disappear into the coffers of the elite.

There is something wrong with this entire picture.

norman
5th November 2010, 15:30
This frustrated 'direct to press' approach by Lord James is very interesting. The Government has been caught with it's ideological fingers in the national cookie jar. They have had such a clear run at slashing and burning since the election that their political ideology has been given abundant cover and their political glee has been noted but not popularly exposed.

On the day that Chancellor John Osbourn gave his sending review speech, a couple of weeks ago, a spokesman for the Fabian Society said this:

"........If I was 'Labour' I would offer to support some of the cuts provided they were time limited and the government sets out plans to expand services again when the public finances return to health. Not only is that the right thing to do, but, to be honest, if the Conservatives can't sign up to those promises, what it shows is this isn't about economics at all, it's an agenda to roll back our public services for good........."

I think the governmet will wriggle and slide and tap dance it's way from Land's End to John O'groats before it will accept a free 'get-out-of-jail' loan that would ruin the basis for their slash and burn fest.

Luke
5th November 2010, 16:25
On the day that Chancellor John Osbourn gave his sending review speech, a couple of weeks ago, a spokesman for the Fabian Society said this:

"........If I was 'Labour' I would offer to support some of the cuts provided they were time limited and the government sets out plans to expand services again when the public finances return to health. Not only is that the right thing to do, but, to be honest, if the Conservatives can't sign up to those promises, what it shows is this isn't about economics at all, it's an agenda to roll back our public services for good........."
Think one should ask where those "public services" came from. Speciffically Mr. Bismarck (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Bismarck#Bismarck.27s_social_legislation) and Mr. Ponzi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi#Origin_of_the_term_.22Ponzi_Scheme.22)
--
Again, that move smells like some clever guys monetizing their "financial products"/"Paper gold" in a manner that would avoid market appraisal and taxes. The other option is tall and begins with A :)

rosie
5th November 2010, 16:37
I feel someone wants to let go of the "blood" money that they have on hand. A "ritual" so to speak, to gain some kind of forgiveness, and the only way this can be done is to give the money away without a personal name attached.

Who knows, maybe, just maybe they have seen the future, and do not like what they see.

in love & light :wub:

Rocky_Shorz
5th November 2010, 16:54
I always wondered what would happen when they fired up the tunnel boring machines to sniff out gold...

Snowbird
5th November 2010, 17:59
This appears to be legitimate.

www.parliament.uk - parliamentary business:

Lord James of Blackheath:
For the past 20 weeks I have been engaged in a very strange dialogue with the two noble Lords, in the course of which I have been trying to bring to their attention the willing availability of a strange organisation which wishes to make a great deal of money available to assist the recovery of the economy in this country. For want of a better name, I shall call it foundation X. That is not its real name, but it will do for the moment. Foundation X was introduced to me 20 weeks ago last week by an eminent City firm, which is FSA controlled. Its chairman came to me and said, "We have this extraordinary request to assist in a major financial reconstruction. It is megabucks, but we need your help to assist us in understanding whether this business is legitimate".

The City firm came to me and asked whether I could get a reference and a clearance on foundation X. For 20 weeks, I have been endeavouring to do that. I have come to the absolute conclusion that foundation X is completely genuine and sincere and that it directly wishes to make the United Kingdom one of the principal points that it will use to disseminate its extraordinarily great wealth into the world at this present moment, as part of an attempt to seek the recovery of the global economy.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201011/ldhansrd/text/101101-0003.htm#10110215000101

Operator
5th November 2010, 20:19
This appears to be legitimate.

Yes indeed literally legitimate but unfortunately that most of the times means it is a lie and hence not true ...:rolleyes:

Rocky_Shorz
5th November 2010, 20:28
but wait...

you mean these legitimate lottery winnings out of Nigeria... aren't true? ;)

Sabrina
6th November 2010, 19:03
Poses interesting questions on it all:

http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/2010/11/05/foundation-x-friend-or-foe-to-who/

This story is all over the blogs, but such an intriguing story isn't making it into the main stream media - would love to know how many newsrooms are having it quashed...

Rocky_Shorz
6th November 2010, 19:25
the only entity with enough gold to buy nations is the Catholic Church...

They have sealed towers of gold bars...

Sabrina
6th November 2010, 19:33
the only entity with enough gold to buy nations is the Catholic Church...

They have sealed towers of gold bars...

How do we know that though - only what we've been told.

Sabrina
6th November 2010, 19:45
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1327161/Is-really-22bn-Government-slush-fund-Lord-James.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Well as soon as they start to question his sanity, Lord J. must presumably be very very sane.

Rocky_Shorz
7th November 2010, 20:23
How do we know that though - only what we've been told.

back in the 90s I was working with a Broker that was buying up gold for the Vatican...

when I saw the $Bs they were buying I asked why they were starting to buy up gold...

He said it is estimated they have $T in gold, the largest holder in the world...

so yes it is what I was told, from someone that was direct to the top...

He said they were stocking up for the day the money would no longer be worth the paper...

qbeac
7th November 2010, 23:44
Hi everybody,

Sabrina, excellent thread. Congratulations for opening it.

We are also talking about this subject in other Internet Spanish forums, for instance:

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/foros/viewtopic.php?p=26995134#26995134

… and I have just listened to a 30 minutes talk given by Sheldan Nidle last August-2010, and in case what he says were to be true (and we’ll see), it explains really, really well the strange new about Lord James of Blackheath having being offered a huge amount of gold to fix the world economy.

In case what Sheldan explains is true (and I insist, we’ll see), the case of Lord James of Blackheath could be the beginning of the very BIG change for the better in this world, it could be the beginning of the New Paradigm.

Sheldan Nidle explains Earth Allies Agenda 1-2.mp4
(14 min)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUsEjgimtw

Sheldan Nidle explains Earth Allies Agenda 2-2.mp4
(14 min)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs

…. Let’s hope what Sheldan Nidle says is true… what do you think?

Luke
8th November 2010, 12:50
Something that I have not seen reported yet, from same speech by same lord, ( See 1 Nov 2010 : Column 1538 of http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201011/ldhansrd/text/101101-0003.htm#10110215000101)

Read carefully:

I had the biggest put-down of my life from my noble friend Lord Strathclyde when I told him this story. He said, “Why you? You’re not important enough to have the answer to a question like that”. He is quite right, I am not important enough, but the answer to the next question was, “You haven’t got the experience for it”.Yes I do. I have had one of the biggest experiences in the laundering of terrorist money and funny money that anyone has had in the City. I have handled billions of pounds of terrorist money.

Baroness Hollis of Heigham [Labour]: Where did it go to?

Lord James of Blackheath: Not into my pocket. My biggest terrorist client was the IRA and I am pleased to say that I managed to write off more than #1 billion of its money. I have also had extensive connections with north African terrorists, but that was of a far nastier nature, and I do not want to talk about that because it is still a security issue. I hasten to add that it is no good getting the police in, because I shall immediately call the Bank of England as my defence witness, given that it put me in to deal with these problems.

Is it me or he just did blackmail avoidance gig?

Sabrina
8th November 2010, 16:33
Hi Qbeac,
I don't honestly know about Sheldan Nidle. Can't make up my mind. Intuition won't kick in on that one. Will look at your videos later. But on similar lines,

Matthew (channeled by his mother Suzy) - for those who don't roll their cyberspace eyes at the mention of channeling... - said:

"Your monetary system will return to precious metals as its basis until such time that your heightened consciousness no longer requires the use of money in exchange for goods and services."
http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=124

There is something in it that some choose the mindset of scarcity and any abundance offered might pass them by.

Agree that this could be the beginning of a financial shift.

Hi everybody,

Sabrina, excellent thread. Congratulations for opening it.

We are also talking about this subject in other Internet Spanish forums, for instance:

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/foros/viewtopic.php?p=26995134#26995134

… and I have just listened to a 30 minutes talk given by Sheldan Nidle last August-2010, and in case what he says were to be true (and we’ll see), it explains really, really well the strange new about Lord James of Blackheath having being offered a huge amount of gold to fix the world economy.

In case what Sheldan explains is true (and I insist, we’ll see), the case of Lord James of Blackheath could be the beginning of the very BIG change for the better in this world, it could be the beginning of the New Paradigm.

Sheldan Nidle explains Earth Allies Agenda 1-2.mp4
(14 min)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUsEjgimtw

Sheldan Nidle explains Earth Allies Agenda 2-2.mp4
(14 min)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs

…. Let’s hope what Sheldan Nidle says is true… what do you think?

Rocky_Shorz
8th November 2010, 18:18
so he laundered money and it was known by the Bank of England's elite that are above the law and he is stating if he is dragged in on charges he will roll over and start singing?

Any law enforcement handy that believes no one is above the law?

perfectresonance
9th November 2010, 08:12
Now come on everyone, don't just watch the hand with the interesting glittery objects trying to distract you, keep an eye on the other one as well.

We've discussed it many times that major nation states are no longer truly in charge. They are being run by covert corporations.

So isn't the next step the overt corporation of nation states?

As someone said: problem -> reaction -> solution.

Welcome to a new dawn.

Ba-ba-Ra
9th November 2010, 18:06
Something that I have not seen reported yet, from same speech by same lord, ( See 1 Nov 2010 : Column 1538 of http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201011/ldhansrd/text/101101-0003.htm#10110215000101)

Read carefully:

Is it me or he just did blackmail avoidance gig?

Yes, I caught that too and went - WHAT???? Why isn't this guy in jail for money laundering.

Here's the thing. If Foundation X truly wanted to help UK (I mean the people) there are a million ways they could use that money to better conditions. The fact that they want to give it to the government to use - will just be more of the same, which is politicians padding their own pockets,more graft and very little benefit to the people. And then I have to ask myself, in that case, why aren't the politicians jumping on it? Yea, more padding for their pockets.

Too weird, too fishy. But definitely interesting.

norman
9th November 2010, 18:14
now come on everyone, don't just watch the hand with the interesting glittery objects trying to distract you, keep an eye on the other one as well.

We've discussed it many times that major nation states are no longer truly in charge. They are being run by covert corporations.

So isn't the next step the overt corporation of nation states?

As someone said: Problem -> reaction -> solution.

Welcome to a new dawn.

absolutely!.

Sabrina
9th November 2010, 20:41
DAVID WILCOCK on BENJAMIN FULFORD'S latest subscription report (which predicts an eventful time):

"It may also be that what Ben is saying about the Dragon Society and their
> significant asset base could be related to "Foundation X" that just offered
> to bail out the British government. I'll have to put this in my article as
> well."
divinecosmos.com

Sabrina
9th November 2010, 21:35
Sorcha Faal on Project X as well:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1420.htm

Scott
10th November 2010, 01:08
Sorcha Faal on Project X as well:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1420.htm

Sorcha Faal... Seriously?

jcocks
10th November 2010, 05:32
Well, what she writes sounds as likely an explanation for the whole situation as anyting else we suggest...

One thing is for sure, foundation X exists, is VERY secretive, and has a *****LOAD* of money...

Beyond that it's all speculation...

witchy1
10th November 2010, 08:31
Heres the Hansard link if you want to read the parlimentary transcript.
http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201011/ldhansrd/text/101101-0003.htm#10110215000101
1 Nov 2010 : Column 1538

"I found myself between a rock and a hard place that were totally paranoid about each other, because the foundation X people have an amazing obsession with their own security. They expect to be contacted only by someone equal to head of state status or someone with an international security rating equal to the top six people in the world."

My guess is Vatican - they will be looking to offload before the bank is investigated for fraud as has been reported following the vatican saying they would baptize aliens

x

Sabrina
10th November 2010, 10:00
Sorcha Faal... Seriously?

Interesting to see what story SF and others are pitching about Project X rather than getting into tizzy fit :). I like to read between all the lines. Makes it more fun Aztar.

qbeac
10th November 2010, 20:47
Heres the Hansard link if you want to read the parlimentary transcript.
1 Nov 2010 : Column 1538...
witchy1, thank you very much for the link, good catch, I have already posted it in another forum, here:

http://www.burbuja.info/inmobiliaria/politica/152378-mision-anglosajona-que-planea-el-gobierno-en-la-sombra-para-el-2012-y-despues-4.html#post3454933

qbeac
10th November 2010, 20:53
DAVID WILCOCK on BENJAMIN FULFORD'S latest subscription report (which predicts an eventful time):

"It may also be that what Ben is saying about the Dragon Society and their
> significant asset base could be related to "Foundation X" that just offered
> to bail out the British government. I'll have to put this in my article as
> well."
divinecosmos.com
Sabrina, I think David Wilcock next article about this topic is going to be a really interesting one, I am looking forward to read it. In my opinion (and we'll see what happens), the new about Lord Blackheath could be a VERY important one.

I encourage everybody to hear Sheldan Nidle about this subject (the links I indicated in my previous post in pag. 4), because if what he says is true, it could be the beginning of the huge change for the better... let's hope so and we'll see

witchy1
10th November 2010, 23:17
Having thought about it some more - I dont think someone tried to bail them out - I think someone just tried to BUY the government!!!!

Rocky_Shorz
10th November 2010, 23:34
well as soon as the Philippians gold was mentioned I started wondering if they were talking about buying back a country from Bank of England...

America...

norman
10th November 2010, 23:34
Having thought about it some more - I dont think someone tried to bail them out - I think someone just tried to BUY the government!!!!

Or,

Someone put it too them straight and Lord James has been trying to dilute the massage by waffling in the terms he thinks people are ready to hear rather than the blunt call of power that it may really have been.

The offer may well have been right along the lines of the version Ben Fulford gave us last year about a call to the good people of out western society to stand up and ditch the bankster crooks and then they will found our restoration to economic good health after we've locked up the crooks.

Lord James would never have said it like that even if it were the truth.

Sabrina
11th November 2010, 17:21
Or,

Someone put it too them straight and Lord James has been trying to dilute the massage by waffling in the terms he thinks people are ready to hear rather than the blunt call of power that it may really have been.

The offer may well have been right along the lines of the version Ben Fulford gave us last year about a call to the good people of out western society to stand up and ditch the bankster crooks and then they will found our restoration to economic good health after we've locked up the crooks.

Lord James would never have said it like that even if it were the truth.

I agree with you Norman. Firstly, the government has already been bought no doubt... Secondly, the fact that the msm is not reporting what is a fascinating story - other than through the odd joke blog - speaks volumes. We get non stop stories on the cuts - but nobody is asking the people if they'd like this bail out package. Lord J. is putting it out there in the quaint way of the Lords - but let's see where it goes next. And no not all people of 73 are senile and not everyone in the Lords is drunk or cuckoo. That's beyond naive. The Chinese are saying the G20 should supervise the Fed (AFP) - people are rocking the boat.

Luke
11th November 2010, 17:31
Firstly, the government has already been bought no doubt...
Why buy something you OWN from day1?
It seems to me that crooks-in-power have serious power struggle in upper echelons right now.
For now, some of them seem to run like beheaded chicken, but when somebody will have upper hand, well, better brace for impact.

Operator
11th November 2010, 17:52
and then they will found our restoration to economic good health after we've locked up the crooks.

Really ? ... we all know by now what 'economy' works it's way to don't we ?

I am even avoiding words as good and health in the same sentence that contains economy in order to not get in that confusion again.

Added:
There is no way back ... only one forward !

Rocky_Shorz
12th November 2010, 20:32
According to this report, “representatives” of the secretive Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon, otherwise known as the Knights Templar, contacted Lord James this past April in what is believed to be their first overt contact with the World since they were ordered disbanded by Pope Clement V in 1312.

After their disbandment, and the Vatican’s execution of most of its leaders, the Knights Templar, their secrets, and enormous wealth, have been lost in the mists of history with too many legends about them to be recounted in any one writing, with the exception of the evidence showing their having escaped to the New World and establishing the United States of America so they could protect themselves from “organized” religion, especially the Catholic Church.

In one such legend about the Knights Templar we can further read:

“Though this medieval, monastic order gave the appearance of being part of the church and devout Christians. In actual fact, they were anything but that. Yes, they were a monastic order, they’d been approved by the pope, and they were virtually independent of all civil and other church authorities, being responsible through their grand master to the pope and the pope alone. But in actual fact, they’d been founded by a group of families who had a very different and a very heretical view about Christ and his teaching. They had kept that teaching alive in secret for nearly 1,100 years and conspired to set up a counterbalance to church power.”

Further evidence of the Knights Templar having escaped to America include the ancient Kensington Runestone found in Minnesota in 1898 which is linked to the mysterious Newport Tower in Rhode Island [photo 2nd left] that remains the oldest stone structure in the United States and is said to be one of the oldest Templar Temples outside of Scotland and gives the “claim” to the greater portion of North America.

The Knights Templar’s ascendancy to power in America was accelerated in 1693 with the founding of The College of William & Mary in Virginia under a charter issued by King William III and Queen Mary II and which taught the “ancient secrets” of this order to the vast majority of what are now called the Founding Fathers of the United States, including Thomas Jefferson and 16 of the signers of the Declaration of Independence.

Queen Mary II (1662-1694) was long believed to an ardent supporter of the Knights Templar (if not an outright member) and ruled as a Protestant after the overthrowing of her Roman Catholic father James II & VII (1633-1701) in the Glorious Revolution of 1688 that granted to all British subjects for the first time in history their revered Bill of Rights, and which barely a century later was, also, given to the American people.

From this “new” beginning for the Knights Templar in the United States, until this present day, this report continues, 14 US Presidents have been directly associated with them as being members of the name their organization goes by in America called the Masons, and includes their first President George Washington.

Content to operate behind the scenes of power in the United States these past nearly two and a half centuries, the Knights Templar’s have, also, been greatly feared, and as evidenced by the 26th President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, stating about them, “Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people” and the 28th President of the United States, Woodrow Wilson further stating, “Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

This past April, however, the Knights Templar’s centuries long silence came to an abrupt end when one of their “spokesman” Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz held an extraordinary and secret meeting with US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner stating that his order was about to “unleash” their estimated wealth of over $980 Trillion to “save the World from itself”.

In a surprise move, however, the British government turned down this unprecedented offer to eliminate their National debt with no further comment given.

To the next moves “Foundation X” will take, who this GRU reports states emphatically are the Knights Templar who control America, after being snubbed by a British government growing ever closer to the Roman Catholic Church it is not said.

What can be said though is that the power of the Knights Templar as it reemerges into our World today can not in any way be underestimated as its long history has shown, most especially its ability to overturn everything it needs to in order to protect itself and a human race it has sworn to protect “at all costs”.

gotta love when the three letter agencies opens up their arsenal of info to put a really intriguing story together...

story (http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1420.htm)

witchy1
14th November 2010, 07:24
UNIOTC - maybe its this sovereignty - not that I have ever heard of them? Here are some random paragrahs from the websites. Either dodgy or - well you know what I mean! All bizarre.

Is “Foundation X” the “United Nations Office of International Treasury Control (http://www.unoitc.org/)” a body which claims to be a “Sovereign Entity” formed after the end of the Second World War? http://www.unoitc.org/

UNOITC are a plausible candidate for “Foundation X”. According to their Wikipedia entry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_International_Treasury_Control), they have a history of making similar approaches to governments like Fiji, and even attempted to buy MG Rover for the familiar sum of £5 billion (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/citydiary/2914568/City-diary.html).

The similarities between “Foundation X” and “UNOITC” are notable.
“Foundation X” has Gold Bullion, and wants to invest in billions in economic reconstruction. So does the UNOITC (http://www.unoitc.org/Financing.html). Additionally, there is mention of the gold standard in both accounts.
“Foundation X” is secretive and only wishes to discuss their proposals with extremely powerful people. The UNOITC has a similar sense of propriety, as can be seen by their unhappiness with the response they got from the Scottish Government (http://www.unoitc.org/faq050809.pdf) when they offered help there.

Curiously, the OITC purports to be a highly secret organization whose existence cannot be proven or disproven by internet research, and yet it maintains its own very public website. The OITC website does not explain why a highly secretive organization would want, or need, to maintain such a website; nor does the website explain why such an apparently-wealthy organization would have such a badly-designed website with many typographical errors. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_International_Treasury_Control

Original document here: http://hopisen.wordpress.com/2010/11/03/have-we-uncovered-foundation-x/

From their website:

Though not generally or publicly known,being a major owner of Bank Debenture Securities, International Treasuries, Cash and other forms of securities, all of which are recorded as assets of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility, whose accounts are held within the Federal Reserve, The Bank for International Settlements, The US Treasury, Swiss National Bank, Swiss Federal Finance Administration.
Since being established, the OITC has become the largest single owner of Home Mortgage Securities in the World today. Original assets in the form of gold have been wisely and well utilized to create wealth that creates further wealth.

It should be noted that only a few persons in each country of the world are eligible to be able to verify, or undertake a verification, re: the position of Dr. Ray C. Dam (International Treasury Controller) and the Office of International Treasury Control. Such persons are limited to Kings, Queens, Presidents, Prime Ministers, with Ministers of Finance and Ministers of Foreign Affairs subject to security status and special conditions / dispensation

jcocks
14th November 2010, 07:40
haha looks fake.... /me might to a whois on the domain....

Here is :

Domain ID:D141656820-LROR
Domain Name:UNOITC.ORG
Created On:16-Mar-2007 08:37:42 UTC
Last Updated On:25-Apr-2010 00:24:40 UTC
Expiration Date:16-Mar-2011 08:37:42 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:CR42637623
Registrant Name:UNOITC HEAD QUARTERS
Registrant Organization:The Office Of International Treasury Control
Registrant Street1:1133 Connecticut Avenue
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Washington
Registrant State/Province:District of Columbia
Registrant Postal Code:20036
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.2024499499
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.2024499499
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:info@unoitc.org
Admin ID:CR42637631
Admin Name:UNOITC HEAD QUARTERS
Admin Organization:The Office Of International Treasury Control
Admin Street1:1133 Connecticut Avenue
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Washington
Admin State/Province:District of Columbia
Admin Postal Code:20036
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.2024499499
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:+1.2024499499
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:info@unoitc.org
Tech ID:CR42637627
Tech Name:UNOITC HEAD QUARTERS
Tech Organization:The Office Of International Treasury Control
Tech Street1:1133 Connecticut Avenue
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Washington
Tech State/Province:District of Columbia
Tech Postal Code:20036
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.2024499499
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+1.2024499499
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:info@unoitc.org
Name Server:NS227.WEBSITEWELCOME.COM
Name Server:NS228.WEBSITEWELCOME.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

I find it funny that the registrar for the domain is godaddy.com.....

Yep, look legit to me! :lol:

Sabrina
14th November 2010, 19:22
Staged Government Terror: An Open Admission Within The British House of Lords
November 13, 2010 by Infowars Ireland · Leave a Comment
Brandon Turbeville
Activist Post
November 11, 2010
If there was any doubt that governments fund terror and stage false flag attacks against themselves, that doubt should be erased by a recent exchange within the British House of Lords. In addressing his peers in the House, Lord James of Blackheath revealed that he had been involved in the laundering of billions of pounds of terrorist money, specifically that of the IRA and various North African terrorists at the behest of the Bank of England. James also explained that he had been contacted by a secretive organization that was offering to help Britain pay off its extraordinary debt.
The debt question was actually what prompted such an unbelievable admission of guilt by Lord James in the first place. Initially, he announced that he had been contacted by a very “strange” and secretive organization that wanted to “make a great deal of money available to assist the recovery of the economy” in England. After relaying this to a colleague in the House of Lords, Lord James was apparently told he was not important enough to be contacted by this organization, a statement which James evidently took personally. In response to his fellow Lord’s statement that he didn’t have the experience to deal with this agency, which is apparently secret to everyone except those deep in the Know, James’ response was remarkable.
“Yes I do,” he said. “I have had one of the biggest experiences in the laundering of terrorist money and funny money that anyone has had in the City. I have handled billions of pounds of terrorist money.”
When asked by the Baroness Hollis of Heigham where the money went to, he explained further:
Not into my pocket. My biggest terrorist client was the IRA and I am pleased to say that I managed to write off more than #1 billion of its money. I have also had extensive connections with North African terrorists, but that was of a far nastier nature, and I do not want to talk about that because it is still a security issue.
James went even further after making these remarks, implicating the Bank of England in the funding of terrorists as well. “I hasten to add that it is no good getting the police in, because I shall immediately call the Bank of England as my defense witness, given that it put me in to deal with these problems.”
While the idea that the Bank of England, the House of Lords, and other governmental institutions fund the very terrorists they claim to be so afraid of is not surprising at all; it is only surprising to see such open discussion of it in public. Britain has devolved into a police state in recent years under the guise of fighting terrorism, yet their own governmental and banking institutions openly admit to funding these terrorists. This is a clear case of the Problem-Reaction-Solution technique that has been so successful for governments and societal leaders for thousands of years.
But James’ comments do not end there. “The point is,” he says, “that when I was in the course of doing this strange activity, I had an interesting set of phone numbers and references that I could go to for help when I needed it. So people in the City have known that if they want to check out anything that looks at all odd, they can come to me and I can press a few phone numbers to obtain a reference.” James does not expound upon who these contacts actually are, but they are undoubtedly very well-connected and powerful people if they can be called upon to corroborate and provide references for such internal affairs such as those being discussed by Lord James.
Yet James’ comments reveal even more secretive activity when he begins to discuss the shadowy organization, Foundation X as he calls it, that allegedly contacted him with the proposal to aid England in the payment of its debt. Undoubtedly, the stature of Foundation X ranks higher than any organization we are currently aware of. As Lord James attempted to connect Foundation X with the appropriate individuals within the House of Lords and the Bank of England he says, “I found myself between a rock and a hard place that were totally paranoid about each other, because the foundation X people have an amazing obsession with their own security. They expect to be contacted only by someone equal to head of state status or someone with an international security rating equal to the top six people in the world.”
James is clearly describing some very powerful movers and shakers with tendencies toward elitism. They are obviously accustomed to being contacted by individuals very high up in the social structure and they are unappreciative when addressed by the lower stratum. Yet when members of the Bank of England and the British House of Lords are considered lower members of society, just how high do the Foundation X people go? While bloggers have suggested that the mystery organization may be the United Nations Office of International Treasury Control (UNOITC), and some have even hinted at the Vatican, Lord James has made it clear that Foundation X, whoever they may be, are “still effectively on the gold standard from back in the 1920s and that their entire currency holdings throughout the world, which were very large, were backed by bullion.” This means that “a figure for the amount of bullion that would be needed to cover their currency reserves, as claimed, which would be more than the entire value of bullion that had ever been mined in the history of the world.” According to Lord James, Foundation X is willing to loan the British government billions of pounds for projects as diverse as hospitals, schools, and crossrails.
Regardless of the final outcome of the Foundation X loan discussion, its offer has at the very least provoked an astonishing admission from a member of the British House of Lords. A government that openly admits funding terrorism, which is aimed at its own population, and then considers business deals with shadowy financial organizations without informing them should provoke widespread outrage. But, given the current state of affairs in England, it probably won’t.
Works Cited
“Conservative Peer Lord James of Blackheath: I’m a money washer, not a money launderer.” Belfastetelegraph.co.uk. November 4, 2010. http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/conservative-peer-lord-james-of-blackheath-im-a-money-washer-not-a-money-launderer-14995248.html
Brandon Turbeville is an author out of Mullins, South Carolina. He has a Bachelor’s Degree from Francis Marion University where he earned the Pee Dee Electric Scholar’s Award as an undergraduate. He has had numerous articles published dealing with a wide variety of subjects including health, economics, and civil liberties. He also the author of Codex Alimentarius – The End of Health Freedom

lightblue
14th November 2010, 19:37
mandala posted a video yesterday..

here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8019-Lord-James-of-Blackheath-describes-Foundation-to-bail-out-economy&highlight=lord+blackheath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z69JQY929vY&feature=player_embedded

Rocky_Shorz
14th November 2010, 21:22
well Foundation X, if you can't find anyone from the government that will accept your kind offer, because they want to keep governments broke...

Kick start the economy around the world by sending out $20,000 gift cards they need to be spent within 3 days of receipt...

every car lot and shopping center would be emptied...

Deposits would be made on new homes, overnight it would re-spark an idle economy and put people back to work...

jackovesk
23rd November 2010, 07:27
UK House of Lords Lord James of Blackheath November 1st 2010.

Lord James of Blackheath describes a Private "Foundation" which has more money than all the governments of the world put together. This "Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"???

Joel Skousen on this subject, editor and publisher of the World Affairs Brief.

Quote: "Lord James estimated that Half the House of Lords already knew about this Secret "Foundation X" Organisation" and admits to laundering Terrorists $Money through the Bank of England". See for yourself, he actually admits this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaA-5_IjkeE&feature=related

Followup...to this story

Why is all this so top secret if it is a real, honest offer by a Private Group of people who should never have achieved such an amount of money in the first place (for what I hope are obvious reasons). Further, if such a Foundation exists (which it certainly seems to) then they can only have gained this amount of wealth over a very significant period of time (thinking in decades to centuries here) and it will have been, without a shadow of a doubt, ill-gotten.

So the question is: Why don't we simply say "Hand it over! What's preventing you?" Because if they need to talk to a Head of state before they do it then there must simply be conditions.

And lastly, WHO are these top 6 people of the world? You may say "it said top 6 security clearance" but so what? How many nations are there? So HOW can there be only 6 people with a Worldwide top security clearance? From what nations and what has security got to do with it? Probably very much the same as what the Official Secrets Act has to do with the Bank of England eh?

Christopher Story gives us some answers on this and EU Corruption - Lawful Rebellion Conference 31st October 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z69JQY929vY

For more on a possible connection to this see...

http://earthlinggb.wordpress.com/2010/02/07/the-wanta-plan-the-global-security-fund/

Update: From Kerry Cassidy's Blog

Foundation X donor discovered to be Alan Barr

Article in the UK Mirror News... Alan Barr is apparently the man behind Foundation X mentioned in the Lord Blackheath statement reported on in this blog in Nov 6th. Lord Blackheath stated before the British House of Lords back in Jan 2010 that a secret organization called Foundation X had offered the Government £22billion with no strings attached.

UK Mirror News Article...

Ex-haulier Alan Barr behind secret organisation Foundation X that offered Government £22billion load
By Victoria Murphy 22/11/2010

The man fronting a secret organisation that offered the Government £22billion to help it out of a hole has been revealed as an ex-haulier.

Alan Barr, 62, insists Foundation X wants to make a no strings, interest-free loan to boost the economy.

He said extra is available to build hospitals, schools and London's Crossrail and he is "quite hopeful" the PM would accept.

This month, Lord James of Blackheath, who had met Barr, told baffled peers Foundation X had "an enormous amount of money available" and all the PM had to do was take a phone call.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/11/22/ex-haulier-alan-barr-behind-secret-organisation-foundation-x-that-offered-government-22billion-load-115875-22730873/

Teakai
23rd November 2010, 10:32
Well!

My theory: Foundation X is the Illuminati - and they're buying the world.
It's interest free because the world is a rich financial investment and give us TV and some happy calming drugs, flouridate our water and you got a whole taxable slave nation making money for you - and you get to make all the rules.

And people are really grateful because you bailed them out.

Sabrina
23rd November 2010, 11:01
Here's the Mirror's take on it all yesterday:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/11/22/ex-haulier-alan-barr-behind-secret-organisation-foundation-x-that-offered-government-22billion-load-115875-22730873/

Redtailhawk
23rd November 2010, 13:54
It is noteworthy to notice they are offering the master number 22 billion. Why?

Swami
23rd November 2010, 13:58
It is noteworthy to notice they are offering the master number 22 billion. Why?

I once heard somebody say the frequency in which we exist is 22 billion Herz.......
Dont know if its true though.....

jcocks
23rd November 2010, 14:22
And now the UK (Which is itself in financial strife) is itself offerring ireland a 7 billion pound loan.....

It couldn't get any stranger....

Luke
23rd November 2010, 14:34
And now the UK (Which is itself in financial strife) is itself offerring ireland a 7 billion pound loan.....

It couldn't get any stranger....

Why? They can print money to be sent abroad. It will not come home to roost ie. inflate the prices in domestic market like it would do if they the same to cover "home front".
This is precisely what US is doing for last .. 65 years ?

Whole charade is to re-finance the "buddies" while not allowing to cash flow into market .. well it needs to trickle .. 2% per year Mr. Bernanke?
(and one need to remember that one can get out of debt in inflation only if incomes raise faster than rates on credit; impossible with dead economy)

Scott
23rd November 2010, 15:06
This is interesting.

Tech State/Province:District of Columbia

what2put
26th November 2010, 23:28
Z69JQY929vY
ucsdefence.com