PDA

View Full Version : Is there a connection between astrology and ET?

simbad24
5th December 2014, 17:00
i think that the soul is connected somehow with astrology and that the body is from earth . what do you think?

i found in myself that there are several components. it's reason, spirit, mind(different levels of conciousness), body, intuition, instinct.
i think that the spirit is the intent and the reason is made for the spirit to manifest that intent in reality. body is highly complex and inteligent .
mind is a product of the body and connected to everyone and programmable by society . instinct is to protect you physically, intuition to find creative solutions.

Wind
5th December 2014, 17:19
"Reality is multi-dimensional. We are multi-dimensional beings who exist simultaneously in a multi-dimensional reality. Long ago, our bodies evolved from primates. Even longer ago, our minds evolved from the stars. But before the universe was even created, our spirits have always existed as part of the divine in even higher dimensions. At the conscious (physical) level, our bodies are like a miniature replica of the solar system. Our hearts perform the function of the sun - the center of the system. Other organs within our body are also used by our souls to find a means of expression. The planets exert astrological vibrations upon our bodies that influence our personalities and soul patterns. At the subconscious (soul) level, the solar system is our larger body. We are connected to the planets, the stars, spiritual realms and entities. On the superconscious (spirit) level, we are one with the Whole. At this level, we are on a conscious level with all there is - the divine.

We think of the universe in three-dimensional terms of time, space, and motion. We think of space in terms of height, length, and width. We think of time as past, present, and future. We speak of ourselves as having physical, mental, and spiritual life. The world about us can be seen as having mineral, plant, and animal life. The Bible refers to a three-dimensional God as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. According to Cayce, the dimensions of human awareness is: consciousness, subconsciousness, and superconsciousness."

Here is astrology according to Edgar Cayce:

(Q) Who were the first people in the world to use astrology, and what time in history was it first used?
(A) Many, many thousands, thousands of years ago. The first record as is given is as that recorded in Job, who lived before Moses was.

(Q) Are the tendencies of an individual influenced most by the planets nearer the earth at the time of the individual's birth?

(A) At, or from that one whom is at the zenith when the individual is in its place or sphere, or as is seen from that sphere or plane the soul and spirit took its flight in coming to the earth plane. #EdgarCayce reading 3744-4

“Astrological urges are not existent because of the position of the Sun, Moon, or any planet at the time of birth, but rather because the soul-entity is a part of the Universal Consciousness and has dwelt in those environs. Thus they yield, or wield, an influence upon individual application of spiritual or mental truths or laws, as they are brought into material manifestations.” (Edgar Cayce reading 2132-1)

The readings go on to state that through free will, we have the ability to harness these energies: “Yet no influence of any nature—astrologically, hereditary or environmental—surpasses the will of the entity, the birthright of each and every soul.” (Reading 2505-1)

More here: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce08.html

simbad24
5th December 2014, 17:53
well the bible says to keep away from snakes and scorpios and now i can see why. i'm not a satanist but not a christian anymore and neither a randomist.
green eyes rh negative and scorpio soul which i think comes from sirius.

donk
5th December 2014, 18:04
well the bible says to keep away from snakes and scorpios and now i can see why. i'm not a satanist but not a christian anymore and neither a randomist.

HA!! Randomist...I love it!!! Reminds me of a favorite quote:

“Random chance was not a sufficient explanation of the Universe---in fact, random chance was not sufficient to explain random chance; the pot could not hold itself.”

― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

simbad24
5th December 2014, 18:14
if you like me to say more on this. it's a complete paradox that from one point of view they believe in the laws of physics and the second they step into the real world it's random all of a sudden. but believe it or not it's based on mathematicism and mathematicians are worst type of scientists for reality. it's not an accident that they are christians more than of any other science field and they search for god in formulas. when the beautiful god in formulas is not real then they could absolutely kill the one who sees this is a lie (in an extreme case ).

Violet
5th December 2014, 18:16
I was wondering about the connection too. If aliens created man as an experiment or slave, then who aligned the planets for man to follow (or not, depending on the restrictions one believes in/abides by) his own blueprint from beneath, here, in the body?

If they can create man then they have access to his soul too, otherwise we would have empty bodies. Unless they created the bodies and we, souls, couldn't wait to jump in them. If we continue along that theory of origins, we may have to assume that it's also likely that the same source of the human also has access to interstellar composition. If there were conflicting powers, ETs making men, someone else ruling planets, then the conflict should reflect in a disharmony of the two groups of bodies (human and celestial). According to astrologers, there is harmony above and below, and ensuing from that is a level of predictability.

And what is to be concluded from such harmony and predictability is yet another chapter of questions. A vast domain of knowledge, but where to find it?

donk
5th December 2014, 18:17
Yeah I kinda think we (or any organism) kinda disprove the "law of entropy"...or make it a paradox or something....I dunno, maybe I just don't understand it.

I do know this though: I don't believe in "random".

simbad24
5th December 2014, 18:27
i personally see no evidence of a creator. i think that all that i can do is develop theories better than the ones i previsiously had.
so . as long as a theory has a predictive power it's a good one. but i would make predictions also on internal senses and not only on external ones. a life has limits.

simbad24
5th December 2014, 18:34
well... the number one physicist.. the asian . said something that the world is not deterministic. his argument? well from a subatomic perspective there is no predictive power. yes man... but newtonian physics is so? you can't have laws from one standpoint and randomness from the other. logic is raped again.

i was speaking about Michio Kaku. but this can also refer to the stephen hawking intelect.

ghostrider
5th December 2014, 18:51
the mind blowing thing is , over 70,000 years ago humans on Earth built everything in balance with the stars ... planting crops , creating structures , building things on a specific event based on how the stars align and move ... there is a connection that we still don't get even at our finest moments in history ... the ancient peoples structured their whole life around space ... we do it around what looks cool ... go figure ... we aren't so advanced yet are we ???

simbad24
5th December 2014, 18:55
no they aren't. i'm not one of theirs anymore. they distroied gaia. search for allan savory and results.

Ernie Nemeth
5th December 2014, 21:07
I truly do not understand how it can be claimed that our race is advanced. Only our technology advances, our understanding does not.

Yet we push the boundaries ever outward despite our incorrect fundamentals, proving ourselves right by teasing another observational property of matter into yet another gadget for mass consumption.

Still the inequity and inequality continue to escalate, leaving half the population desolate and impoverished.

Nope I'm not sold.

As far as the op goes: a fact proven over and over in my life seems to indicate that whenever I dare step out of the box, out of my regular routine, with clarity and sincerity - good things tend to happen.

simbad24
5th December 2014, 22:56
do you think equallity is a good thing?

Ernie Nemeth
7th December 2014, 20:25
Do you think you deserve less rights than others? That's equality.

simbad24
8th December 2014, 03:43
a consensus hierarchy gives everyone the chance to agree with it. i don't believe that all life is equal. i like life and i don't want to distroy it but in my book there should also be hierarchies which have clear set rules agreed by a vast majority of society. even in tribes from little did i saw there was no equality. they had friendship or a type of social structure but no equality as it is defined today. a honest hierarchy that's what i like.

Ernie Nemeth
13th December 2014, 18:58
A majority is not consensus - someone is left out. Who is to be left out becomes the fundamental guiding principle of the society, leading to legislation and bylaws that target fringe groups and, by definition, minorities. Pretty soon you have the Stassi disappearing your friends and family in the middle of the night...

Hungary is moving in this direction as we speak - one of many nations slowly eroding the rights of the individual in favor of the state's rigid dogma and the defence of the status quo.

Verdilac
14th December 2014, 00:09
the mind blowing thing is , over 70,000 years ago humans on Earth built everything in balance with the stars ... planting crops , creating structures , building things on a specific event based on how the stars align and move ... there is a connection that we still don't get even at our finest moments in history ... the ancient peoples structured their whole life around space ... we do it around what looks cool ... go figure ... we aren't so advanced yet are we ???

Right on, very well said.

simbad24
14th December 2014, 14:11
well... in the west i've seen the minority into action and let me be honest. political corectness is a lie . it has become a law not in the protection of minority but in superiotity of the minority over the majority. everyone voted for equal rights. in my country for 24 years they have been talking about equality of rights. quess what. in some official papers the lie is inexistant and it's called exactly as it is. positive discrimination. if you want to live in a lie fine. i don't . being honest with yourself and with other people can be the best experience in this world. there is no freedom in political corectness. sure you can have money and friends but no public saying. i agree in principle with brute force. but with good public pre-affirmed actions. i mean. this is the consensus. if you want to live here you have to obey this laws. if you don't here is what it's gonna happen of course in extreme situations. so honesty as the root of the society agreed by a consensus. exactly like in a group of good friends. empathy , merci or retaliation.

Ernie Nemeth
18th December 2014, 01:43
exactly like in a group of good friends. empathy , merci or retaliation.

Its not the group of good friends who will break the law. It is the acquaintances, people with no friends, and strangers who would reap the consequences of the laws enacted by the friends. As one of the friends, I would certainly not vote for any laws I think I might break...

ShotAcrosstheBow
2nd April 2020, 10:33
i think that the soul is connected somehow with astrology and that the body is from earth . what do you think?

i found in myself that there are several components. it's reason, spirit, mind(different levels of conciousness), body, intuition, instinct.
i think that the spirit is the intent and the reason is made for the spirit to manifest that intent in reality. body is highly complex and inteligent .
mind is a product of the body and connected to everyone and programmable by society . instinct is to protect you physically, intuition to find creative solutions.

Do you know what “mood music” is?
It’s meant to be music you barely hear in the back ground, but effects your mood,

Each planet has a type of energy, all moving, interacting like a waltz,

On a subconscious level these energies effect you, like mood music,

You have a spirit
You have a soul
You have a body

Your mind is not you body,
Don’t confuse you mind with your brain, not the same,

ShotAcrosstheBow
2nd April 2020, 10:41

No such thing as a “Scorpio soul”

But you are right, no such thing as random, but infinite complexity, what people label as random is just degrees of ignorance

Think of this, you roll dice, common thought thinks of this as random,

Think about the vector of those dice thrown, the degree of energy, the orientation of the sides, air friction, contact friction on the surface,

Only variables, if you knew those factors, you could calculate the result of those rolls,

Nothing random,

ShotAcrosstheBow
2nd April 2020, 10:45
if you like me to say more on this. it's a complete paradox that from one point of view they believe in the laws of physics and the second they step into the real world it's random all of a sudden. but believe it or not it's based on mathematicism and mathematicians are worst type of scientists for reality. it's not an accident that they are christians more than of any other science field and they search for god in formulas. when the beautiful god in formulas is not real then they could absolutely kill the one who sees this is a lie (in an extreme case ).

"God does not play dice with the universe."

Albert Einstein

If you are honest, and pursuit the truth, either in science or religion you find God

ShotAcrosstheBow
2nd April 2020, 10:49
Yeah I kinda think we (or any organism) kinda disprove the "law of entropy"...or make it a paradox or something....I dunno, maybe I just don't understand it.

I do know this though: I don't believe in "random".

I dislike the term entropy it’s a lie,

Things move in cycles, they don’t disintegrate, they move from one form to the next, nothing destroyed, nothing wasted, everything moving

ShotAcrosstheBow
2nd April 2020, 10:52
i personally see no evidence of a creator. i think that all that i can do is develop theories better than the ones i previsiously had.
so . as long as a theory has a predictive power it's a good one. but i would make predictions also on internal senses and not only on external ones. a life has limits.

Life has NO LIMITS,
There is a creator,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

They had help

ShotAcrosstheBow
2nd April 2020, 10:58
I truly do not understand how it can be claimed that our race is advanced. Only our technology advances, our understanding does not.

Yet we push the boundaries ever outward despite our incorrect fundamentals, proving ourselves right by teasing another observational property of matter into yet another gadget for mass consumption.

Still the inequity and inequality continue to escalate, leaving half the population desolate and impoverished.

Nope I'm not sold.

As far as the op goes: a fact proven over and over in my life seems to indicate that whenever I dare step out of the box, out of my regular routine, with clarity and sincerity - good things tend to happen.

Your formula does not make sense because it’s missing a key component,

The NWO, the illuminati etc have tried to dominate and control every aspect of human society
The manipulate and lie to the public via academia and religious institutions, via pop culture, and social media, by mainstream news,
All designed to mislead and deceive you in every way, tricking you in to believing lies, to keep you ignorant and under their control,

Don’t believe the lies,
Humans are better than that

Lunesoleil
2nd February 2021, 19:11
The Moon in astrology represents the spiritual soul. The Moon is master of the sign of Cancer which itself speaks of the ancestors, see the 4th house for the archetype of the family. We can go even further with the study of the Black Moon which is the second focus of the Moon, the earth is the first focus.
The Moon + the black moon + the earth is a trinity, like the soul + the spirit + the physical body and in your thought we find the soul + the body and the earth, the triad of the incarnation in the matter ...

ian33
4th February 2021, 11:56
the stars and the planets of astrology. are extraterrestrial by definition
i wouldnt call the tropical zodiac extraterrestrial though, or the dividing lines of the sidereal zodiac, as they only exist in the mind as a mathematical projection,as are the shapes we associate with them..its all good, no judgement intended..