PDA

View Full Version : Stay Out Of Major Cities This Weekend? Conspiracy?

truthseekerdan
5th November 2010, 14:59
What is going on? The president is leaving overseas with 34 warships, 65 airplanes, almost all his staff and a good number of friends (rumored 3000 people). This has never happened in American History. Is this acclimation or the real deal? You just got to wonder.

www.ndtv.com/article/india/34-warships-sent-from-us-for-obama-visit-64459

What about the loss of communication with the 50 nukes. Was it a test, dry run? How was it that it was exactly 50, and not 49 or any other number? Could it be one for every capital of every state?

www.deccanherald.com/content/108016/us-lost-link-50-nuclear.html

What better way to get the North American Union, new monetary system, new constitution, NWO, etc… than to just take out all the state capitals. I would not put anything passed the Illuminati.

There are other stories out there including rumors of Bank holidays as early as 11/11, but I cannot confirm. To me all of this suggests the possibility of a serious situation coming this weekend and the close beyond. Would it be a good idea to stay away from major cities, and major state capitals? How about some emergency supplies and resources? I think so, but you have to make up your own mind. Being wise and prepared can’t hurt, but playing lite could potentially kill you.

It is true that all this could be nothing more than acclimation, sort of like “the frog in the boiling pot”. But since we do not know, all we can do is back in to things as best we can, though this means that we’ll get things wrong more often than not. It could also help change the mind of the evil masters and help avert / delay the disaster.

Source: http://beforeitsnews.com/story/251/212/Stay_Out_of_Major_Cities_This_Weekend_Conspiracy.html

jcocks
5th November 2010, 15:10
You forgot Britains' radio 4 moving its' broadcast to a secret underground nuclear bunker for 3 weeks in early November due to "renovations" at its' normal studios....

Yes, something is definitely up, but don't know what. My gut feeling is that it's less likely to be an attack and more likely to be some sort of disclosure event....

But we'll see.... Maybe nothing at all will happen....

Celine
5th November 2010, 15:13
Seems like almost, everyone, is on pins and needles..

http://www.ineedmotivation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/b1089curiosity-posters.jpg

Fredkc
5th November 2010, 15:47
What better way to get the North American Union, new monetary system, new constitution, NWO, etc… than to just take out all the state capitals. I would not put anything passed the Illuminati.
A bit extreme, I'd say. After all, a nuke in every capital, and there'd be no purpose in a N. Am. Union, really.

Now, 34 ships is a bit much. But Obama's 2nd stop is the port of Mumbai. This was the scene of a fairly nasty attack which came from the sea, 2 yrs ago.

The number of corporate types, and Cabinet level sloths going with him makes this look more like a sales call for Monsanto and others. Despite the Pentagon overkill, seems more like a "Open for business" trip.Monsanto really wants access to the 2nd largest collection of hungry mouths on the planet. Article at India's NDTV (http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/34-warships-sent-from-us-for-obama-visit-64459).

Seems to me that, if the object is to move the Puppet in chief to aq safe place for some bit of nasty work, Due south would be much safer than anywhere near the mid-east, India and China.

sjkted
5th November 2010, 15:58
That did go through my head.. that we might have a Jericho type incident.

--sjkted

truthseekerdan
5th November 2010, 16:06
Remember Remember The 5th of November (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDkYgd7JgFE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDkYgd7JgFE

fifi
5th November 2010, 16:16
Thanks, Dan. I really enjoy the music. I am trying to direct this exciting energy to something positive, like disclosure.

truthseekerdan
5th November 2010, 16:18
Great thought fifi ! :thumb:

Zook
5th November 2010, 16:24
Hi Truthseekerdan ... the Earth says hello ...

Remember Remember The 5th of November (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDkYgd7JgFE)

http://highintheair.com/guy-fawkes-day-night-2010-remember-the-5th-of-november-with-diwali/1593/

http://www.theholidayspot.com/diwali/calendar.htm

The day of the plot to remove the protestant king of England (in 1605) coincides with Diwali in India (in 2010).

King Obama leaving the US (which booted the monarchy) for India (which still celebrates the monarchy).

Guy Fawkes (e.g. the people) to be punished by the king's men (e.g. the banksters) for daring to raise a hand against the monarchy? Hmmm ... interesting parallel.

:typing:

truthseekerdan
5th November 2010, 16:28
Hi Zook, can you spell coup d'é·tat...

giovonni
5th November 2010, 17:15
:pray:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M5Bf6TtW8w&feature=player_embedded

shiva777
5th November 2010, 17:23
stay Out Of Major Cities This Weekend? Conspiracy? ...COME ON,this is ridiculous and EXACTLY what the illuminati want you to do...be afraid to go about your usual business and get carried away with paranoid conspiracy...

Ammit
5th November 2010, 17:31
Shiva777, I would not call it Paranoid Conspiracy at all.
Its simply peoples thoughts on what they read and see, Does not mean you personally have to believe it.
Me, I see it as information to make my own mind upon, and maybe remember it for later use.

Each to their own right in thoughts.

Blessings

Ammit

truthseekerdan
5th November 2010, 17:41
stay Out Of Major Cities This Weekend? Conspiracy? ...COME ON,this is ridiculous and EXACTLY what the illuminati want you to do...be afraid to go about your usual business and get carried away with paranoid conspiracy...

Shiva would you join me to see the New York Marathon event this weekend? :doh:

http://www.onlykent.com/20101105/ing-new-york-marathon-2010-date-and-worldwide-start-times/

shiva777
5th November 2010, 18:13
funny how people get upset when the govt pushes the "threat" of terrorism to keep people in fear but when a bunch of conspiracy nuts do exactly the same thing they support it...don't you guys see how you are pushing the same agenda

truthseekerdan
5th November 2010, 18:19
funny how people get upset when the govt pushes the "threat" of terrorism to keep people in fear but when a bunch of conspiracy nuts do exactly the same thing they support it...don't you guys see how you are pushing the same agenda

NO WE don't see that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ44psLHvIc

SPIRIT WOLF
5th November 2010, 18:54
Please......ENOUGH....all this wind up nonsense is getting out of hand

Chakra
5th November 2010, 19:28

I love India - BUT anyone that has ever BEEN to India knows that the tendency to exaggerate is a national past time.
With one trying to top the last.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101105/od_afp/usindiaobamamediaoffbeat_20101105034822

"Actually it's a figure that came from just one source, a news agency in India, relying on an anonymous source. It was then repeated thousands more times in the blogosphere and over conservative airwaves.

"The claim that the U.S. would be spending "a whopping $200 million per day" on Obama's visit to Mumbai, India, originated in a report from the news agency Press Trust of India. It was an estimate attributed anonymously to "a top official of the Maharashtra Government privy to the arrangements for the high-profile visit." Maharashtra is a state located in western India."

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/nov/04/michele-bachmann/rep-michele-bachmann-claims-obamas-trip-india-will/

truthseekerdan
5th November 2010, 19:38

What's up Barry, please don't tell me that you didn't enjoy the song...:p
Please enlighten US with your insights, my friend! :nod:

Blessings

sjkted
5th November 2010, 19:42

Their agenda = implement false flag attacks in order to destroy liberties and take full control of the economy and social structures

Our agenda = inform people about their plans in order to maintain liberties and understand who the real terrorists are (Hint: They aren't some Arabs in the far out mountains in the Middle East).

--sjkted

Zook
5th November 2010, 19:44
Hi Spiritwolf,

As a predominantly rational person, I understand your frustration at the turn of events (here on Avalon) prompted by Homer Simpson's broken hammock nap. Yet as a rational person, I also understand that we really have only a few options left. We can retreat into our daily lives and ways, and when the whistle blows, punch the clock and march to receive the fruits of our ignorant labor. Or we can share information however good or bad, useful or useless, sensational or sawdust-chewing, sagely or sophomoric, etc ... and at least give ourselves a chance at figuring out the next move in the chessgame being played. Or we can all hit the streets now and march towards the physical and psychological Bastilles that stand between us and our respective destinies as relatively-uninhibited third-density souls pursuing life, liberty and a chance at happiness.

We'll be forced to march sooner or later. So we better decide now how we are going to march. On our legs freely ... or on our legs performing an inspection of the guns on either side. But to decide, we'll need good information. For every ton of informational wheat, there's at least a ton of disinformational chaffe that needs to be separated. If you're already throwing your hands up, in this early hour, at the sight of the accumulating chaffe ... then be prepared, friend, to take bread off your diet. For when the chaffe stops, so does the wheat.

ps: There's a fine line between being panicked ... and being inorganic. In less cryptic words, panic is a survival mechanism given to all of Mother Nature's creatures, great and small. Even the mighty lion of the jungle knows how much footspeed it has, and when to use it. So we're all a little panicked right now ...
I don't necessarily view that as a bad thing. I mean, it's not like we're in a crowded theatre, wot?

truthseekerdan
5th November 2010, 19:52
4 Reasons Why A Conspiracy Theorist Might Believe A Devastating Event Is Imminent (http://beforeitsnews.com/story/251/903/4_Reasons_Why_a_Conspiracy_Theorist_Might_Believe_ a_Devastating_Event_is_Imminent.html)

Is a major earth-shattering event about to happen in America which could trigger global chaos?

Based on heavy speculation, and some startling facts, there seem to be some indicators that suggest something big may be about to occur.

* Fed stimulus, Part 2. Yesterday we had the announcement of more Federal Reserve stimulus, known as "quantitative easing," which dumped another exorbitant amount of money on an already saturated system. Nearly all independent experts agree that this is the death knell of the dollar. The National Inflation Association just released a statement that this move will trigger inflation and starve the middle class. The rest of the world is still weighing in on the global ramifications of such a move to the world's reserve currency. Brazil said that the U.S. fired the gun in the currency war and they are ready to retaliate; China is prepared to set up a firewall against the latest Fed move; and Germany warned of growing protectionism around the globe stemming from the latest U.S. manipulation. Some are now predicting that a bank holiday is imminent, with a likely date set for November 11. Is QE2 the final tipping point toward financial disaster? Or will it weaken resistance against another imminent disaster?

* Obama and warships to India. Much is being made out of the massive amount of armaments that Obama is taking with him on his trip to India: 34 warships, an aircraft carrier, and enough troops and security to be an invasion force. As Indian press has stated, the very heart of The White House is moving to India. Not much has been said, however, of the speculation that 200 corporate CEOs will be along for the ride. Add this to an apparently last-minute decision to bring his family -- all for an economic summit -- and one might wonder what is being expected. As Steve Quayle asks, “When in U.S. History has a sitting President taken off on an overseas trip for an extended period of time, with 65 airplanes, 34 warships reportedly 3,000 people including his friends and cohorts, at the pinnacle of an economic and political upheaval?”

* November 6th false flag nuke. Forums are busy discussing hidden messages within The Simpsons contained in a recently posted video (see below) that offers a warning. There was indeed a strange previous connection to 9/11 which appeared on a 1997 episode of the same show. Curious parallels exist between the plot lines of these two shows that seem peculiarly focused on specific dates and numerological imagery. Could there be indications in this cartoon of 9/11/01 foreknowledge and a coming event on 11/6/10? Invert the two dates, watch the video, and decide for yourself if this episode titled, "To Surveil With Love" is an indicator of a false flag event and the full implementation of a surveillance police state to follow.

* The Web Bot Project. Half Past Human has released their latest "Tipping Point" graphs. The period of time we are entering indicates "tension language" building around a major event in the coming week that could set off months of severe disruption. This event is projected to be far larger in scope than 9/11 and all other terror events combined.

The four points above are indicators that only enhance the climate of disaster already being fostered by government and military announcements that range from aliens to asteroids to global pandemics. Then there is always CERN's Large Hadron Collider to offer up a disaster scenario. With the government itself propagating conspiracy theories, anything is possible. We'll apparently know soon enough if this latest matrix of conspiracy data changes from theory to a terrible fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgeojLKvRRI

Rocky_Shorz
5th November 2010, 20:40
They are right we are going to have a bank Holiday on 11/11...

The Federal Reserve is being very open about it... link (http://www.frbatlanta.org/about/holidays/)

and just so you can plan ahead here is the Schedule for Veteran's day through 2014...

Veterans Day Thu., Nov. 11, 2010
Fri., Nov. 11, 2011
Mon.,Nov. 12, 2012
Mon., Nov. 11 2013
Tue., Nov. 11, 2014

SPIRIT WOLF
5th November 2010, 21:39
What's up Barry, please don't tell me that you didn't enjoy the song...:p
Please enlighten US with your insights, my friend! :nod:

Blessings

I don't do enlightenment, I simply try to bring a rational, common sense voice forwards, a sense of logic and reasoning. Right now there is a glut of 'whats going down' here or there, its dangerous, its pitiful and also totally ungrounded. I have little time for prophets, be they human or silly software programs that predict, or give the impression of prediction possible global events. I'm sorry, I find this all to be scaremongering and shameful. The **** is not going to hit the fan yet awhile. I do not expect anyone to take my word for it, I'm usually shouting into the wind and most do not hear my words. Keeping sarcasm aside, I'm trying to help not hinder mankinds progress on this little dustbowl called Earth.

truthseekerdan
5th November 2010, 22:07
With all due respect Barry, I was not implying 'spiritual enlightenment' in my post. :rolleyes:
However, you seem out of touch, and what I mean is even the MSM is talking about 'dark times' ahead for american people.
Don't get me wrong in a negative way, but look at all the facts. I'm optimistic and will focus on the best outcome of things to come.

Blessings to all ~ :wub:

SPIRIT WOLF
5th November 2010, 22:27
Its ok, I might seem out of touch to people here, but actually I have on occasion the opportunity to be right in the middle of things, the chance of hearing and seeing what 'they' are working on, planning, shooting the breeze about. So If I come across as out of touch, its out of touch as a layman might see things, but actually my view comes from within. Come Monday 8th we shall see if anything untoward happened in big cities, or not.

SPIRIT WOLF
5th November 2010, 22:30
BUT, as I stated above, please do not take my word for anything

Operator
5th November 2010, 22:59
There is no real reason to think a - or several major cities will be attacked .... if you insist to follow the webbot predictions than you should listen more
careful at what is said. I don't have a copy but did listen to John Watereman's radio show last week. Now of course that is 2nd hand info ... but John reads
almost literally what's in there: Whatever might happen next week (if at all) will change our perception of how the world operates.

To my knowledge there is no mention of attacks or anything ... most details of all 'predictions' is just our vivid imagination of how it could be ...
And with each sentence/post it is growing and growing more and more in severity ...

Just take care you can handle 'sudden' situations and you are prepared for the best possible outcome. But that's exactly what most of us here didn't do ...

sunnyrap
6th November 2010, 00:22
Good post, Operator-- I use the 'most benevolent outcome' prayer when confronted with any and all apparent challenges. It generally works splendidly. It has the wonderful capability of helping you see the opportunity and often downright positive miracle in events that others standing next to you would see as a catastrophe and recoil in horror. I believe this is the foundation to a successful life...

bluestflame
6th November 2010, 00:29
yes , Operator , I get that , seems to point to some form of revelation or aknowledgement or disclosure about what's really going on for the masses , wether it be from Obama , or through another source

Kari Lynn
6th November 2010, 08:54
Stay out of the cities? Are you kidding me? I've got 3 hungry boys, 4 if you count hubby, and my kitchen looks like mother hubbards cupboard! Can't let a "what if" run my life. I'm going shopping! Besides they're having a big sale, and I don't want to miss the savings, and have the chance to fight with other customers for the last pink chenille sweater, and white Nike tennis shoes! ROFL.

I always went by the old saying. Be prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.
I always try to put up stuff to make it through the winter storms we have here each year. If something happens before then of this nature. I guess I'm prepared for that too. Until then, I don't worry about it.

ascendingstarseed
6th November 2010, 11:19
All of this sounds like a lot of fear mongering...when people start making wild predictions nothing ever happens. I really don't believe much I hear in the press about Obama anyway, most of it is propaganda aimed at vilifying him. I tend to agree with Fred on this one, looks to me like a sales call to outsource more American jobs, and it seems the number of people he's taking with him varies upon source. 3000 was the highest number I've heard yet...

Zook
6th November 2010, 12:42
Good morning Spiritwolf, the Earth says hello ...

Its ok, I might seem out of touch to people here, but actually I have on occasion the opportunity to be right in the middle of things, the chance of hearing and seeing what 'they' are working on, planning, shooting the breeze about. So If I come across as out of touch, its out of touch as a layman might see things, but actually my view comes from within. Come Monday 8th we shall see if anything untoward happened in big cities, or not.

In the understatement of the new century, I hope your assessment is correct. My gut feeling is that nothing will happen of any import. The curious thing here, however, and what worries me, is my brain. Almost always, it's my gut that's bucking the ship of anxieties and my brain, calming the ship again. But everything is backwards this time around. With the given facts, perhaps with only the given fact of the Simpsons' video clip, my brain is informing me of danger on the high seas; whereas my gut is preparing for assorted nuts, beer, and a hillside view of a slew of Saturday battles on the virtual collegiate fighting fields. I am more worried in this scenario of calm and anxiety than if it had been the other way around, with the brain in calm and the gut hopping around. And precisely because I'm more comfortable on the banks of reason than in the river of rhyme. But if a thirsty tiger should arrive on the riverbank, trust me, I'll be in the river before the next eye blink! LOL!!

To wit, the Simpsons' video clip is a thirsty tiger freshly arrived on the bank scene.

Celine
6th November 2010, 12:53
Stay out of major cities

Today...Tomorow and every day you possibly can.

Stay out of the major cities

Seek green paths filled with natural lighting

Stay out of major cities

Hear the roar of nature vibrating in your soul

Stay out of major cities

Feel the caress of each blade of grass between your toes

Stay out of major cities

Visit with other beings, Deer, fox, Rabbit

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs32/i/2008/227/b/f/A_mountain_path_by_eswendel.jpg

sjkted
6th November 2010, 15:18
Celine makes a good point. Leaving the big cities is not just good for TSHTF and TEOWAWKI. It's a good practice to stay healthy and sane and reconnect with nature.

--sjkted

Beren
6th November 2010, 15:25
Cities are such energy drainers...that's why I didn't like NYC when there... No life ,just concrete and glass, people walking like zombies without emotion on the faces...

Operator
6th November 2010, 15:28
Celine makes a good point. Leaving the big cities is not just good for TSHTF and TEOWAWKI. It's a good practice to stay healthy and sane and reconnect with nature.

--sjkted

I agree totally ... so I was not precise enough in my post ... let me correct it and thank Celine for her wise words:
There is a real reason to stay out of the big cities .... but all of the fear driven ones ain't it.

Celine you made me want to look for my backpack and leave right away ... :thumb:

Kari Lynn
6th November 2010, 18:06
Indeed, beautiful Celine.
I'm packing my pack too. Scouts outting this weekend. (but may be a bit colder than wanted. lol)
My reasons for leaving cities also. I am a country girl at heart, have to return to it every so often to ground myself. I very much have my dad's view of civilization, when he used to say, "I want to go live 60 airmiles from the nearest road!"