PDA

View Full Version : Randy Cramer saying that Obama does NOT plan to disarm US citizens

wishinshow
8th December 2014, 19:58
If i should not post a question like this, here, please tell me so i do not ask similar questions here, again.

Does anybody know why Randy Cramer said that Obama does not want to disarm US citizens in the coming months/years? I understood that Obama's short term plans were to disarm the US citizens of assault rifles and other arms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY3PjUkIqco&list=UUCdKpI-Icpmkgwtz7tW3l6g

It is said at 1:47:10

M0JFK
8th December 2014, 21:28
Randy story was hard to believe in the first place and then he went and made that remark...lol Total creditability gone out of the window for me. I do think there are secret societies living on Mars with ET but I don't think Randy does or ever has.

M0JFK
8th December 2014, 21:53
The reptilians coexisting with humans on Mars have such great telepathic abilities that they can pluck Draconian Star Ships from their orbit and send them crashing into the Martian surface that is according to Randy. Now you would think with this ability the Martian reptilians would of used it against the Humans when they first arrived and at the time they was at war with the human colonists wouldn't you? Did Randy not say that they used to war with each other before the common enemy of the Draconian's united them?
So my point is this... if the Martian reptiles had this power how on Gods Earth or Mars did Randy and his fellow colonists survive the first time around? I think he is telling porkies myself.
I do think there are Earth to Mars colonies and I do think that they are cohabitating with ET (both Mantis and Reptilian) but I think Randy as just hijacked the story.

Shezbeth
9th December 2014, 01:05
An individual whom I am close to has suggested to me that the agenda of disarming the US began in the 60s-70's (conceptually, around 'Vietnam') and is manifesting today. I can't comment on the validity of this claim, but if taken as credible then it would indicate that 'Obama' is more a means to the predisposed 'end', and that such an end is being taken as a given. As such, he would simply be (as suggested by Alex Jones) a pawn, and a means to the end.

wishinshow
9th December 2014, 14:11
Thank you. I have never for a moment thought obama was more than a puppet governor. And I think the intention of his puppet masters is to disarm the US citizens.

Good question as to why reptoids would not have used scionic capabilities to rip terrhom starships from the sky.

I tend toward believing Randy Cramer was on Mars. I'm just not so sure that everything he says is based in fact because accessing his post wiped memories must be difficult.

Arc
9th December 2014, 18:34
Randy story was hard to believe in the first place and then he went and made that remark...lol Total creditability gone out of the window for me. I do think there are secret societies living on Mars with ET but I don't think Randy does or ever has.

Yup. Once he said Obama was not trying to disarm the US citizens, my skepticism-o-meter went into the red.

There is the possibility that he is just swept up in the political partisan propanganda like the rest of the unawakened population, but it also raises the chances now that he is a disinfo agent attempting to influence the truther crowd.

A Voice from the Mountains
11th December 2014, 05:52
Well as I said on the other thread, Obama's policies have made guns sales go through the roof. Under Obama there have been record gun sales.

One could argue that his gun control posturing was just reverse psychology to make gun sales go up.

Just playing devil's advocate here. You can never take anything for granted. And yes, I believe Obama is a puppet too.