PDA

View Full Version : Eye of Sauron In Russia City..

apokalypse
9th December 2014, 03:03
http://cdn.rt.com/files/news/33/e2/f0/00/moscow-small.si.jpg

Tolkien fans rejoice! The ‘Eye of Sauron’ now is not just fiction – it will light up the skyline of Moscow-City to ominously watch down on the Russian capital as the latest “Hobbit” movie premiers in Russia on Thursday night.

Fans of the British fiction novelist J. R. R. Tolkien will re-create the Eye of the Dark Lord Sauron from the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy on Wednesday night, according to The Hollywood Reporter Russia.

The creators from a Russian art-group ‘Svechenie’ dreamed up this wild installation as a tribute to the great saga and its film adaptation.

They said that the installation of a real life Eye of the Dark Lord of Mordor will “let millions of fans visit Middle-earth” – the fictional world where the adventures of the trilogy take place.
http://rt.com/news/212527-eye-sauron-moscow-scyscraper/

What are they trying to say?

Robin
9th December 2014, 04:30

I think you already know the answer to that question...;)

andrewgreen
9th December 2014, 07:47

I think you already know the answer to that question...;)

Presumably earth has many parallels to middle earth and there is a dark presence watching/controlling. Interesting that they chose Russia to create the eye, presumably its part of the the plan to demonize Russia.

Would Love to hear your analysis Samwise based on the previous middle earth stuff you have written which was awesome.

Robin
10th December 2014, 01:06
Presumably earth has many parallels to middle earth and there is a dark presence watching/controlling. Interesting that they chose Russia to create the eye, presumably its part of the the plan to demonize Russia.

Would Love to hear your analysis Samwise based on the previous middle earth stuff you have written which was awesome.

Thank you for the kind words and intrigue, brother. :)

What you saw concerning my Tolkien thread (which I more or less quickly wrote up last year), was a very, very rough first draft of my project. Since then, the information I've uncovered is vast and bountiful, and if I may say, all-together jaw-dropping.

I do find it intriguing that the Eye of Sauron is being displayed not only on top of a tower (which is obvious symbolism), but... in Russia! Of all places, Russia is the nation that is parting ways from the West more and more, and it is clear that they are the arch-nemesis of the U.S., Britain, and all their allies. Though Russia is still under a Totalitarian regime, it is in my opinion a more benevolent government than those of the West.

The Eye of Sauron symbolism is obvious in that it represents "the all-seeing-eye" of government surveillance. It is Big Brother always watching, penetrating every nook and cranny of our meager existence. Some people associate the Eye of Sauron with the pyramid symbol on the back of the one dollar bill, which is partially correct, but the symbol itself is misconstrued. The eye on top of the pyramid represents the Pineal Gland, and the thirteen levels that represent the Satanic bloodlines are trying to pt on a "capstone" of the pyramid to finish the work. Therefore, the pyramid symbol was never supposed to resemble the "All-seeing-eye" of global surveillance, but rather the Pineal Gland. Most people confuse the symbol and inwardly want to destroy the symbol, when they have no idea that they are inwardly destroying their own Pineal Gland.

But that is only the first layer...

On a deeper layer, Sauron represents Saturn and Satanic ideology. The name is derived from Saturn, and therefore, Satan, but also from the Greek word sauros, which means "lizard."

Sauron represents the Draco reptilian faction that has commandeered this planet, and Tolkien knew it in the early 1900s. Their base-of-operations is the planet Saturn, whose rings (ring of power) broadcast a signal down to Earth with the moon to keep humanity at a low frequency.

Mordor represents the thalamus of our brain, which is an important section of our brain when it comes to high consciousness. Mount Doom represents the Pineal Gland, which we must climb and destroy our ego (ring).

Therefore, the Eye of Sauron represents the Draconian influence on our minds through mind-control and manipulation. It represents a symbolic "tower" set up in the center of our brains that does everything it possibly can to make sure that we as individuals do not bathe our Pineal Gland with our sacred cerebral-spinal fluid and become enlightened.

Most people do not understand the intricate nature of our reality, let alone what Tolkien intended with his works. I am looking forward to this final Hobbit film, and am even more eager to finish my book so I can guide people in the right direction. ;)

andrewgreen
10th December 2014, 03:50
Thanks again, interesting and inspiring for any fan of Tolkien I would imagine. Looking forward to any news regarding your book.

naste.de.lumina
13th December 2014, 02:02
The Mysterious Rings of Supernova 1987a (http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap960705.html)

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/SN1987a_hst.gif