PDA

View Full Version : Had a Feeling Going Family Pass Away and it Came True...

apokalypse
9th December 2014, 04:36
my grandfather just pas away and i'm very sad and frustrated at same time. My Grandfather went back to his home country for vacation and every since i have feeling he going to pass away. hour ago i got a called from relative but didn't pick and once i looked the phone number who called and i had that feeling. my household came home called my name and yelling and i know straight away...

this isn't first time had these feeling( what you can say Psychic), i have feeling my family member going to have twins and first born child as a girl and came true...

i'm really frustrated with god damn F^^%ing catholic religion teaching...i tried talked to my parents about soul and stuff like the soul will continue but i got blasted...i just don't know what to say how to help one of my household out of the grief. It's very painful seeing the grief over passing of people, i have seen like many of you seeing all sort of crying but crying of people passing is painful and so awful.

heretogrow
9th December 2014, 05:03
I am sending as much comfort to you as I can possibly muster. It does not matter that they will not hear or accept new beliefs about the soul. They will find out when they cross over too and they will remember what you tried to tell them. Time will heal their grief. It is difficult and frustrating to be in the company of people who chose to cling to pain and grief but it takes a special person to accept that that is where they are right now in their development and be able just to hold them in their space. Just be there and shine your light and your truth from your own heart and soul and you will make it better. We can't change people, even when we really want to help them because we love them so much. But we can honor them by accepting that they are experiencing just what they need to and by supporting them in those experiences. You are a blessing to them. I am sorry for your loss of your grandfather. I am happy that he made the journey home. I know he is smiling over at you right now and he is thrilled that your spirit is open and free and willing to discover all that can't be seen or even spoken of in this life. You are a blessing.

Much Love, My Friend and stay as you are and don't change,
Julia

Innocent Warrior
9th December 2014, 07:09
Sorry for your loss. :hug:

Heretogrow is right, your family members are who they are, just as you are who you are. You don't need to share the same beliefs to be able to comfort each other. So maybe there isn't much to say, you can still just sit with them and be there for them. You need to take care of yourself too. Honour your own beliefs too. Maybe you're too sad right now but when you're feeling a bit better, it may help for you to find ways to celebrate your grandfather's life? Did he have a favourite flower or tree? You could perhaps go out and buy your grandfather his favourite tree or flower and plant it in your garden. You could reflect on your memories of him and write them down or write him a poem. If you feel too lonely or sad, talk to your grandfather, you know he's still around.

Sending love to you and your family. xo

Lifebringer
9th December 2014, 10:49
I had those type of insights early in life, and asked God to take them from me until I was stronger.(I was going through a lot of stressful experience\poverty, abusive family members and child incest) Yep, life can be a real myche. So as I said, I asked God to take it from me, until I was strong enough to see and not fear. I'm there now, and all I can do is spend time when I can if it happens or tell them to change a few things to be here longer.

As for family not understanding who've followed man's interpretation of God's word(which God?Hmmm..) sometimes you awaken before they do, because they are following and not seeking to ensure for their soul's return. Some are just too busy in the "rat/guinea pig race" to notice what we do notice. Have patience, eventually it will become a shocking picture to them. When they came for the game, they all have a certain trigger that will wake them. Have patience and just be there for those when you can. You can notice the "funny look," and notice when they've lost you in converstion or disbelief. I've found occassionally just saying: "What do you think of this? drop the link and let them wake for themselves. Check their response to see if they've awakened the next time you talk to them.

Patience is a God given virtue, and timing must be right for all.

apokalypse
9th December 2014, 12:53
thanks guys, whoever pass away will be miss and a great lost...my feeling kind of mix. feel sad that My Grandfather he's gone not see him again and frustrated with society has to be this way...my passport expired and i have go though these process obtaining it, why we human are so preemptive? so divided? required certificate to born and death certificate and along with money involve...we human on earth like working ant being a slave.

i don't know what but i having this thought of wish was me instead of him...i'm sick of this and want go home as i see the world. IF TPTB want to kill people due to population reason then pick me.

Innocent Warrior
9th December 2014, 13:46
No bs, I know exactly how you feel. But no, there is more to your life than this world. The world we perceive with our physical senses is just the outer shell of true reality. Your body will die whenever it does but you can go home before then. Choose your reality, it's your life and all you need to do is be you. Love to you.

heretogrow
9th December 2014, 15:53
apocalypse,
When I am feeling the way you are right now it always helps to go out and submerge myself in nature. Be an observer. Then try to merge and become one with her natural rhythms. I find comfort and healing in this way. It can be very powerful and empowering to surrender to the music of nature. I hope you feel better. I hope this helps. I am sending you lots of love and comfort.

Hang in there my friend,
Julia

Milneman
9th December 2014, 20:22
I'm watching my father die day by day. Every day I wake up and he's getting a little weaker, his speech is slowing a little more; medically, he's not got long...a few months or a year at best. If I had known that taking care of him through this would've meant watching the process I'm not so sure how I would've responded. I know I don't want to go like this, I want to live right until the end.

I picked up on what you said about teachings of the catholic church and how it's getting in the way of comforting your family and your frustration. I know this frustration well within myself, knowing one thing and something else that don't necessarily mix. The thing is when you get comfortable with truth, and then step into the room of any orthodoxy, you're going to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff. Including your own chaff...especially your own chaff.

Don't. Just feel it together. This isn't the time. The time may never come. Be an instrument of peace: where there is doubt, show faith and especially, where there is despair show hope. Not by telling people what you believe, but by living it quietly, humbly.

Just hug them. And remember him. That's all you need to do right now. The rest will take care of itself.

Praying for you and your family.

avid
9th December 2014, 21:06
apokalypse and milneman, it's a dreadful time when you are in the process of loss, you have no control. It's the end of an era of memories, and one has to 'restart' oneself. You can't always do it alone, here is a good place to be, check 'running deer' threads, I really rely on friends here, and although times are tough, I am assured we will heal and difficult circumstances will be resolved in time. During this time, we learn lots, and realise how it is for others as well. You are loved, and you are never alone. It's a steep 'learning curve' at times, but I am looking forward to my 'better life' soon. My thoughts and much love are with you both xx

sheme
9th December 2014, 21:22
I always feel sorrow for those of us that remain on this Earth this 3rd dimension -Grandfather has gone to the 4th dimension- how wonderful -when a good soul passes we cry for our selves because we are left behind. Rejoice he has gone home to grow. His passing was clean and unexpected after a full life - we can ask for nothing more, as for your mourning relatives they are where they need to be as life is perfect they do what they must. No earthly body is immortal.

avid
9th December 2014, 21:39
sheme - I rejoice daily that my parents are now in another dimension, free of pain and terrible trauma. Their souls are reunited. This is what my Mum wanted so desperately. We acknowledged her wishes, and she chose to leave this 3D place, I am so happy for them both now. We live and learn. But - the 'missing' process is quite hard to deal with, without support.

RunningDeer
9th December 2014, 21:47
Blessings and prayers to Grandfather and Family, apocalypse.

RunningDeer <3

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Healed/candles_zps7e991c6c.JPG

You can't always do it alone, here is a good place to be, check 'running deer' threads, I really rely on friends here, and although times are tough, I am assured we will heal and difficult circumstances will be resolved in time.

The thread is for anyone to post their requests, news and/or links to their thread. It’s found under the "General" section and it’s a sticky: “Message Board: Avalonians Request Our Help (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72502-Message-Board-Avalonians-Request-Our-Help&p=847415&viewfull=1#post847415)”.

ghostrider
10th December 2014, 01:51
sorry for your loss ... I know what you mean about frustration with others concerning re-incarnation ... they even get that hey I feel like I've done this before feeling and they just let it go right out of their minds , ho hum off to other thoughts and things ... Meanwhile I'm jumping up and down , saying you feel that way because you HAVE done this before silly ... Religion has people so trapped in a mindset of illusions , thinking there is one man in charge of the entire dam universe ... one man could hear everyone talk all the time and have a future worked out for every person before they are born , and they say I'm crazy , who is the crazy one ??? a pre-plan would be great if there wasn't a little thing called choices ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

sometimes I can look three days into the future , I tell someone and it happens and they forget I told them three days before ... I just smile and shake my head ...

heretogrow
10th December 2014, 03:35
Hi I am stopping by this thread just to hold the space that is honoring the ones who passed before us. I am thinking of my beautiful grandma who passed away October 21st of this year. I keep hearing her say, you have to have the whole kit and caboodle. You don't get to pick and choose. I think she meant once we make our choices we have to deal with the circumstances. I know she was a big believer that our own attitudes flavor and color our experiences. It all happens from the inside out. I love you grandma. I miss you and I have tucked you in my pocket so Everything I experience now that you have past you can still be a part of. You are so much a part of my heart and soul that I carry you with me always. Thank you to our loved ones for giving us such rich and meaningful memories. To me it was a blessing to share in her pain because now I know she is free and soaring to greater heights. I would not choose to miss the pain. Without it I would not recognize the reward or the perfectness in the imperfection.

I love you ALL,
Julia

Stephanie
10th December 2014, 15:16
Hi I am stopping by this thread just to hold the space that is honoring the ones who passed before us. I am thinking of my beautiful grandma who passed away October 21st of this year.

I love you ALL,
Julia

Such beautiful, soul felt words, dear Julia.

I too stand by your sides, and honor the ones who pass before us, with love and blessings.

sheme
11th December 2014, 20:42
It's that time of year again when many souls depart because it is their time- for those of us left behind in the world of matter, let us revive the Avalon Circle of love -started by Fred- a long while ago now it seems -step inside all that need to be virtually hugged and comforted -this is a place of love and safety where you are held dear to all.

apokalypse
13th December 2014, 00:05
thanks alot of guys sharing, just arrive in mother home land for grandfather....my mother and family member who went with me cried as expected, my mother are the wost but i talked to her and fine now.

most interesting i'm into is i'm able to see or to know my grandfather pass away but one most important event i want to know from you guys is WHY BLOOD CAME OUT OF MY GRANDFATHER MOUTH? currently my grandfather put on ice to keep the body longer, from what i know explanation from mainstream-scientific that some sort of pressure from the stomach push which cause this.

i talking to my grandfather don't know he's listen or not but just as if talked to myself out loud..along the line of if you(grandfather) want a talk then come to my dream with conscious.

i don't know what but i think have this abilities of telepathic but just cannot reach it...i always have this sense of what other people saying on their mind or know what other people personality which is bizarre.