PDA

View Full Version : Are we sacraficial soul lambs to the slaughter of hybridisation?

wishinshow
9th December 2014, 15:23
A grand theory. Higher dimensional beings (5D+) decide to meddle in 3D earth genetics at 1.2m years ago, to bring lower level Terran primate (2D) creatures and their souls (us) on a development through to Terrahom multidimensional beings which they (5D+) know will then be dumbed down by 3D4D creatures (reptiles) and then further used to make conglomerate souls (reptile/Terrahom and others/Terrahom) so that the annoying creatures like reptiles can finally evolve using us (Terrahom).

So are the 5D+ entities using OUR (Terrahom) souls as bait, to bait the reptiles into a less annoying state?

So are we sacraficial soul lambs to the slaughter of hybridisation and soul splicing?

Are we all going to end up being hybrid souls?

Because I don't want my soul to be put in a blender...

Milneman
9th December 2014, 20:16
So don't believe in 5D beings.

Problem solved.

Unless you want to.

In which case, what do you get as a trade off for believing that?

yelik
9th December 2014, 20:41
The elites appear to have a breakaway civilisation on Mars which likely has a bespoke DNA with more reptilian traits.

As I understand as we evolve and become more spiritual and less materialistic we are a threat and incompatible with the elites and their reptilian masters. So they'll endeavour to stamp out these traits from every which way and they don't care if they destroy the human race in the process.

Will this happen, probably not, the cabal appear to be being removed bit by bit, hopefully

Milneman
9th December 2014, 21:50
*curmudgeon*

You think we'll evolve into using better grammar and punctuation? ;)

wishinshow
10th December 2014, 09:54
So don't believe in 5D beings.

Problem solved.

Unless you want to.

In which case, what do you get as a trade off for believing that?

I changed my post because I didn't make myself very understandable. It's the 4D reptiles that I want to stop thinking about!