PDA

View Full Version : Global Elite Desperate...

Steven
6th November 2010, 02:11
Hi everyone,

I stumble upon this text and found it quite interesting to share. For those who don't know Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski, he is co-founder of the trilateral commission and former member of the Council of Foreign Relation.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_globalelite40.htm

http://uswgo.com/bilderberg-2010-globalists-panic-over-euro-collapse.htm

Namaste, Steven

truthseekerdan
6th November 2010, 02:41
Thank you Steven, great find :thumb:

Namaste,

Dan

Lost Soul
6th November 2010, 05:09
I'm glad to see that the Irish are very aware of what is going on and are unhappy with the course their politicians are taking them too. Thank you for the links.

witchy1
6th November 2010, 05:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHNeFU6MnGU
this one is better - struggling to insert yt here

Steven
6th November 2010, 12:02
I find it important to show the other side of the so called 'elite', almost exclusively presented as powerful, rich, unreachable group of evil doers. They aren't going well. Things are changing in the world upon which they have no control. I predict their decline and fall in a near future ;)

ELITIST QUOTES:

"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."
~ Bill Gates

"A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."
~ Ted Turner (Founder of CNN, United Nations Foundation Chairman)

"World population needs to be decreased by 50%"
~ Henry Kissinger (Former Secretary of State & NSA, Nobel Peace Prize Recipient)

"If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
~ Prince Philip (Duke of Edinburgh)

"Childbearing should be a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license. All potential parents should be required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing."
~ David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club

"In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it."
~ J. Cousteau, 1991 explorer and UNESCO courier

"We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren't enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage."
~ Mikhail Gorbachev

What I personally find disturbing with this kind of idea, is that it present a problem (effect) with the wrong cause. Being the resources on Earth versus the number of people. What they do not consider, like this young lady does for example ; http://suzymchale.com/overpop.html is the overconsumption/overproduction/overwaste of our society. There are half of humanity currently living like the population did 3000 years ago with very small impact on the environment, still 'caretaking' with manual tools.

Who were the first to promote these ideas of overpopulation? The Club of Rome. Who founded hundreds of studies, leaded by hundred of expert (demographers) to bombard the public with facts that we are indeed too many. Never mentioning the overconsumption/overproduction/overwaste real problem. Who is behind the Club of Rome? The richest people on Earth of course, co-founded by Rockerfellers and Rothschild. The same behind the industrial revolution which did create a real resources/environmental problem.

We do not need a population reduction, we need an industrial/economical revolution, to harmonize our activities with Earth's natural cycles. Just comparing the solutions when we switch the cause from overpopulation to overproduction says it all. Overpopulation ask for population reduction and control (lets imagine a future of this kind for our children a minutes, knowing who's behind the rudder). While overproduction ask for a change in behavior and attitude. One solution is to control in its most fundamental right, the other is to lead the human people into a more mature way to be Earth's caretaker.

Overpopulation is a false idea to lead humanity into a tyrannical system, nothing else.

Namaste, Steven

Bill Ryan
6th November 2010, 12:35
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RHNeFU6MnGU?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RHNeFU6MnGU?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHNeFU6MnGU&feature=player_embedded

Hi there - (Mod hat on here) -

To embed a video, just click on the "insert video" icon in the reply options (9th from right).

To edit a post (until we get the next forum software), click the edit button and then Go Advanced. Make your changes there, and then Save.

Cheers, Bill

Steven
6th November 2010, 14:34
I find it hard to swallow, coming from people among the fortunate of our kind, to think about the idea to control and reduce our population, while nothing, not a thing is mentioned on our huge wastes, over production industries, over consumption habits. I find it much more worse and dangerous to accept the idea of a population control/reduction in comparison to a control/reduction of our production/consumption rate. In my perspective, one of the greatest lesson to learn in this world comes from the opportunity to give life and raise children. A small group of rich people can not touch this right AND responsibility as a specie in evolution. I do not minimize the choice of not having kids for a greater dedication in life. The idea is not to control birth and population at this depth, but rather to control/reduce our habits, thus asking for drastic change in the actual global economical system.

We could be 30 billions if we would focus on a society where consumption and production respect the natural Earth's cycle, probably more who knows. I personally made the choice to refuse this vision of a global world of 500 millions people, in which life and birth are controlled to the extreme, to maintain this artificial society of production/consumption craziness, where everything is treated as resources, everything, even our souls.

Instead, I believe and focus (my faith) on a world full of life and diversity in harmony with its surrounding. Where no elite rules, but rather a Universal Knowledge of the greatest natural Laws of Life. Which is written in our Heart and Souls. The connection with Creation provides all the necessary wisdom to be in harmony with nature. The banks, the economy, the hidden projects are the root of the problem, not us, the population.

Namaste, Steven

observer
6th November 2010, 14:35
[....]

I stumble upon this text and found it quite interesting to share. For those who don't know Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski, he is co-founder of the trilateral commission and former member of the Council of Foreign Relation.[....]

As a footnote, one might add Mr. Brzezinski is also a 'King Maker'. He was the single individual most responsible for bringing Jimmy Carter from an obscure Governor to the Presidency and went-on to serve as President Carter's National Security Adviser.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Trilateralism/JimmyCarter_Trilat.html

In the early 80's, while directing the anti-Russian institute at Columbia University, Brzezinski discovered the young student, Barack Obama. Brzezinski has been 'sheep dipping' Obama ever since. Brzezinski was, and still is Obama's 'mentor'.

http://www.rense.com/general81/abig.htm

Mr. Brzezinski played a major role in drawing the Russians into a war in Afghanistan in the early 80's. He's a committed 'Russian Hater' and is deeply involved with stirring the unrest in that region.

In the game of chess, one must always be aware of what the bishops are plotting. What you think is real, is all an hypnotic spell folks. It's all a lie....

Steven
6th November 2010, 15:17
Thanks a lot Observer, on the spot as always!

It might appear as I think population on Earth as no limit. It isn't the case at all. Earth's population has the limits it defines by its behavior, attitude and needs. What I do not accept in the actual idea of overpopulation is the negation of our over consumption/production/waste problem. My view is that it comes from a very small group of rich people, not interested in talking about the destructive economical system, banking system (national depth) and the inequality between the richest and the poorest of our world. If we change this system to a way of life in harmony with nature, we will one day reach a threshold concerning our number on Earth. If it is dictated by Nature and all the people are sovereign, it will be natural to adapt. Or we reach other spiritual levels, or we reach other planets, or we accept to limit our birth rate, or a blend of all these scenarios... But in this case, their will be respect of all Life.

Namaste, Steven

Luke
6th November 2010, 15:33
It might appear as I think population on Earth as no limit. It isn't the case at all. Earth's population has the limits it defines by its behavior, attitude and needs.(...) If we change this system to a way of life in harmony with nature, we will one day reach a threshold concerning our number on Earth. If it is dictated by Nature and all the people are sovereign, it will be natural to adapt. Or we reach other spiritual levels, or we reach other planets, or we accept to limit our birth rate, or a blend of all these scenarios... But in this case, their will be respect of all Life.(...) Yes! .. cannot agree more!

What I do not accept in the actual idea of overpopulation is the negation of our over consumption/production/waste problem. My view is that it comes from a very small group of rich people, not interested in talking about the destructive economical system, banking system (national depth) and the inequality between the richest and the poorest of our world.
My feeling, somewhat proven, is because elites are only interested in power. They do not "imagine things", they extend current trends and stick with it. At any cost. If they would allow for system replacement, that would be only if this would give them even more power!

wynderer
6th November 2010, 16:09
Arizona Wilder, in one of her interviews, said that the NWO is/are not happy re the new energies coming to Earth, that these energies tend to blow up in their faces -- the NWO seems to be all about control, & these energies are not controllable

there's still hope...

Dale
6th November 2010, 16:20
Interesting thread.

Things are certainly not "well" on the inside.

As I often say, with clear reference to the human spirit; "It's quite difficult to sweep a lion under a rug, let alone keep him there for eternity."

Not meaning to repeat myself, I just find the human spirit to be a "game changing" aspect in our ever-present bind.

Steven
6th November 2010, 16:22
Yes! .. cannot agree more!

My feeling, somewhat proven, is because elites are only interested in power. They do not "imagine things", they extend current trends and stick with it. At any cost. If they would allow for system replacement, that would be only if this would give them even more power!

Exactly Luke, that is why the people (actual human players) aren't the real target or problem, but rather the 'mindset'. We could change the elite in place eliminating them 'black dragon society' style and we, the people, will replace a new elite to govern right away. The game of influence lies in this 'mindset' of victimhood. We do not need to be ruled!!! We need to Cooperate! That is a very different 'mindset' to absorb. We are now mature and knowledgeable enough to be sovereign. Of course in the overall only. But even with a lack of maturity, we could do no worse than the actual elite.

I believe that the body of Laws and Principles to harmonize our Life on Earth and in the Universe is already written. It is written in the "book of Life", I just need to observe Life and it is there. The law of resonance, the law of balance, the principle of freewill and respect, the Forces of love and fear, all the prophets and poets of our many generation have already written them. It was, in my humble opinion, the center message of the gospel once. We got already what it takes, but need to change our beliefs. We need to believe in us.

Namaste, Steven

Ba-ba-Ra
6th November 2010, 17:11
Thanks a lot Observer, on the spot as always!

. . . . If we change this system to a way of life in harmony with nature, we will one day reach a threshold concerning our number on Earth. If it is dictated by Nature and all the people are sovereign, it will be natural to adapt. Or we reach other spiritual levels, or we reach other planets, or we accept to limit our birth rate, or a blend of all these scenarios... But in this case, their will be respect of all Life.

Namaste, Steven

Yes, harmony with nature, BUT would also like to add: Harmony with each other (which maybe is implied with harmony with nature).

Over-population is a huge and complicated problem because the majority of over-population comes from the poor and needy areas, which then puts a huge burden on the system. Education is important, as is availability of free birth control devices. I have personally seen the Catholic church fight distribution of free condoms in Costa Rica back in the 60's while in the Peace Corps. Also, uninformed citizens will oppose the same, thinking of the cost, but they never connect the dots of the cost of bringing all these children into families that can't support them.

Here in the USA there is a huge problem with drugs. We will not spend the money for programs to help get the poor get off of drugs or give them free drugs - so the young girls resort to prostitution to get drug money. Then they get pregnant - can't afford to get an abortion, and we won't pay for a free one, so they bring a child into their world of drugs and prostitution. Eventually the Child Protection Service takes the child away from the parent, but by this time the child has gone through many emotional and physical abuses. My son works for an agency who then cares for these children. First, can you imagine the cost to our government to take care of these children, most of whom remain in the system until they are 18yrs. And then they are released into society. Facts are: 80% of them end up in prison within 2 years. Poor things, what can you expect. They usually have no support group and are emotionally challenged. What are the odds they will make it in the real world?

Until the elite are willing to share the wealth and we have a more equitable distribution, the drug problems will persist and the results of the drug problems will persist. But how do we make them realize that it would be to their benefit. Population will automatically decrease, health issues will decrease - but all TPTB seem to be able to look at, is the immediate $$ put into their pockets. They are so addicted to money (please, how many millions does one need to live) they are blinded to letting go of much of it.

While the above sounds pessimistic, I do have much belief that the new energy coming in and the predictions of Carl Calleman (Mayan calendar) will give us the opportunity to change this - but we must take some initiative - even if it's simply informing ourselves of why the old system is not working, so that instead of trying to fix it, we realize we must let it go and find a better solution.

Snowbird
6th November 2010, 18:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHNeFU6MnGU

Good job, Luke Rudkowski!!! :thumb:

Snowbird
6th November 2010, 18:22
These are some interesting observations from very in-depth reporters who report issues that the New World Order folks don't want to be reported.

BILDERBERG MEETS IN SPAIN: Global Cabal Weakened, But Won’t Give Up NWO Dream
by Jim Tucker

Bilderberg boys were so depressed as they gathered at the Dolce luxury hotel in Sitges, Spain June 3 that "many important people are not showing up," because "they always find out and we get into trouble at home," said one, echoing the sentiments of all.

Bilderberg had bad news out of the G-20 meeting. Not only was G-20 pessimistic about survival of the euro, it gave up on establishing a global bank tax following complaints from Canada, Australia, Brazil and India. Both the international currency and international bank tax are crucial to Bilderberg's plan to establish a world "Treasury Department."

BOMB IRAN

"Iran is building nuclear weapons, which poses a threat, not only to Israel, but also to all of Europe and, potentially, to the United States," said an American, but not to universal agreement.

"We're not sure of that," a European countered. "And you have a lot more dead boys than we do."

GLOBAL WARMING

They are still trying to exploit the myth of “global warming” to establish a world “Department of Energy” although one mourned that “we are about whipped on climate change.” Leading climatologists say fluctuations in Earth’s temperature are natural. “Global warming” claims are a fraud, they say.

Despite setbacks, Bilderberg is still trying to exploit the global financial crisis to create a world Treasury Department and a global currency.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=30673

Zbigi is also becoming aware.......of those who are aware.......

Brzezinski then explained another significant factor in that,

“For the first time in all of human history mankind is politically awakened - that’s a total new reality - it has not been so for most of human history.”

Brzezinski continued,

“The whole world has become politically awakened,” adding that all over the world people were aware of what was happening politically and were “consciously aware of global inequities, inequalities, lack of respect, exploitation - and stirring.”

As veteran Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker points out in his latest article, the corporate media has already been preconditioning the public to accept Bilderberg’s agenda for weeks.

“Bilderberg-controlled news outlets in Europe and the Western Hemisphere are conditioning the public to accept two of the super-secret elite’s major goals in advance of its meeting June 4-7 in Sitges, Spain: a U.S. attack on Iran and a financial bailout of Greece and other European Union (EU) countries,” writes Tucker.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bilderberg-the-open-conspiracy.html

iXerOma_I2U

shiva777
6th November 2010, 19:48
http://www.funnyordie.com/stories/4e561641f4/the-funniest-signs-from-the-rally-to-restore-sanity-and-or-fear

Zook
6th November 2010, 21:23
Hi Steve,

Hi everyone,
I stumble upon this text and found it quite interesting to share. For those who don't know Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski, he is co-founder of the trilateral commission and former member of the Council of Foreign Relation.

http://uswgo.com/bilderberg-2010-globalists-panic-over-euro-collapse.htm
Namaste, Steven

http://www.whale.to/b/pol_pot.html

Kissinger, Brzezinski, Carter ... all three need to be taken to a war crimes tribunal off-planet. Why Carter? Don't be fooled by his gentle facade. He's merely a friendly face amidst the different faces in the PTB's monster chest, but he's no less guilty. 2,000,000 plus transited souls know it ... millions, perhaps a billion or more transiting souls know it.

:typing:

ps: Carter has a lot of skeletons in his closet. A simple smiling peanut farmer, he ain't. Carter further underscores the lunacy of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Steven
5th February 2011, 13:31
Hi,

Here is an article I found most interesting to share. The capitalist system is collapsing...

By John Kozy,

The Collapsing Western Way of Life - The greatest threat to the Western Way of Life is the Western Way of Life itself.

"The Age of Enlightenment was born sometime around the beginning of the eighteenth century. A mere three-quarters of a century later, industrialization ushered in the Age of Endarkenment, and human life has grown more and more perilous ever since. The Golden Age of capitalism cannot be recreated merely by applying the right mixture of spending, subsidies, re-regulation, and international agreements. Because the economic advantages of industrialization rely on overproduction and profit, balanced trade is impossible if the advantage is to be preserved; it entails no economic profit. Industrialism is a Hegelian synthesis which embodies the forces for its own destruction. The greatest threat to the Western Way of Life is the Western Way of Life itself." End of the quotes.

The rest here: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=19782

Namaste, Steven

observer
7th February 2011, 00:26
In a footnote to the link in the OP, and in harmony with the topic in this thread, during the 'W' years in the White House, our (then) creative VP, Comrade Cheney (all facets of the same 100 headed monster, Typhon - the CFR), had set up an illegal alternative chain of command to the nuclear weapons wing of the AF, superseding the Secretary of the Air Force (then Michael Wynne).

From the linked article (below): " In the process, six minutemen missiles armed with nuclear warheads were secretly transported from Minot AFB to Barksdale AFB".

It appears our demonic VP was setting the stage for a nuclear attack on Iran at the time. (talk about desperate moves)

In the wake of the events, Michael Wynne was 'canned' - only after he canned the entire alternate chain of command established by Cheney. It was reported that Cheney was furious.

Now we discover the body of a key 'player' in this whole affair, John Wheeler III, (then under-Secretary of the Air Force, and fellow CFR member) ends-up in a landfill in Wilmington, Delaware.

Could this all be about the CFR covering its ass? Is this 'desperate' enough for you all?

http://femalefaust.blogspot.com/2011/01/oh-it-was-john-p-wheeler-iii-who-was.html

Fredkc
7th February 2011, 00:47
Hey Observer;

People only know about 1/3 of the incredibly illegal, outrageous, and dangerous changes made by the last administration.

And the fact that this administration has done nothing to change that.

More straw, same camel.

The One
7th February 2011, 11:45
A great website I found gives a list of nations that America has meddled in, removing and overthrowing governments around the world, many of which were democratically elected. As Americans, we like to believe that we are the forerunners of democracy and that we are upholders of democracy around the globe – but history tells us a very different story. It also explains one of the main reasons for so much anti-American.The United States and Egypt have been allies for a long time, I can only imagine what would happen if Egypt was an American hot-button nation like Iran

http://www.krysstal.com/democracy_whyusa01.html

Naomi Klein wrote a great book called The Shock Doctrine http://redirectingat.com/?id=725X584219&site=globewatching.wordpress.com&xs=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FShock-Doctrine-Rise-Disaster-Capitalism%2Fdp%2F0312427999%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fie%3DUTF8%26qid%3D1296616736%26sr%3D8-1&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fglobewatching.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F02%2F01%2Fobama-on-egypt-americas-history-of-meddling%2F, which outlines how American neo-liberal economic policies, in the name of free market capitalism, have ravaged countries across the globe, from Poland to Brazil to South Africa.

Fred259
7th February 2011, 12:19
We need the Aussies to gather a sack full of Brown snakes, and throw them down that mine shaft in Chile, along with these parasites from the New World Order. First in line by a long long way, the criminal George H.W. Bush.

Fred259
7th February 2011, 12:25
[QUOTE]Hey Observer;

People only know about 1/3 of the incredibly illegal, outrageous, and dangerous changes made by the last administration.

And the fact that this administration has done nothing to change that.

More straw, same camel

I agree Fred,, when are we going to expose the fractionally created gold bullion scam, by Wall Street Bankers, and what about the 100,000+ tons of Marcos gold stolen by George HW Bush from the people of the Phillipines.