PDA

View Full Version : The church of scientology is a scary outfit

Mutchie
10th December 2014, 23:31
I saw the church of Scientology getting mentioned in an earlier thread it made ME think of panaramas episode with John Sweeney im not sure if it is an ACCURATE ACCOUNT of what they are like but if it is they are a SCARY OUTFIT

CHECK THIS............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krmrVtusG1s I have NEVER come across a religion that charges YOU for information and another thing these guys are AGGRESSIVE !!!

Bluegreen
11th December 2014, 00:20
David Miscavige is the most entertaining train wreck the media has to offer
:popcorn:

Mutchie
11th December 2014, 00:46
When you watch the video the TACTICS they use are INSANE especially for a religous order i mean to follow and harass people and to go out of their way to get a response is a bit mad and then you look at how they have forced women to have abortions to stay in the sea org etc intentionally keeping couples apart and on top of that there is the threats to people who want to leave the whole things SCREAMS CULT TO ME !!!!:(

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Bluegreen what do you mean by trainwreck ? is he a nutty individual ?

Bluegreen
11th December 2014, 01:49
You tell me

Here is ex-scientologist Karen de la Carriere's two hundred page plus thread on "Operation Clambake - Exposing the Inner Secrets of Scientology" talking mostly about eyewitness accounts of atrocities committed by Miscavige & Co

ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=41348

:eek:

Mutchie
11th December 2014, 02:40
THANKS im off to read it now :cool:;):p

I am speechless they locked people away and forced them to urinate in bags in front of others they had to petition the church to have a child " ask for permission " she says Miscavich punched people in the face he smashed heads off of walls they played sadistic tricks on members if this is NOT a cult what is it ?:confused:

Thanks for that it was way worse than i imagined and they DENY permission for pregnancys to long term members its just bad

Chester
11th December 2014, 03:47
I saw the church of Scientology getting mentioned in an earlier thread it made ME think of panaramas episode with John Sweeney im not sure if it is an ACCURATE ACCOUNT of what they are like but if it is they are a SCARY OUTFIT

CHECK THIS............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krmrVtusG1s I have NEVER come across a religion that charges YOU for information and another thing these guys are AGGRESSIVE !!!

There is only one thing worse than religion... ANY religion for that matter and that is...

buying into one.

Mutchie
11th December 2014, 06:58
Just one WELL SAID !!!! Religion to ME was a means of control it has NEVER held much interest for any of my family.

I knew a girl who,s parents were Jehovah witnesses and they could NOT talk to you without mentioning their beliefs

it was constant and they become offended when your not showing the interest they had hoped to invoke in you and oh jeesh i just remembered this girl she lived on the border of scotland / england or not far from it and i had gotten her pregnant when i had been seeing her in my home city in Aberdeen over a 3 month period. Once she had returned home and found out she was pregnant i had to go see her so i got on the train and went 300 miles south and when i got there it was STRANGE i mean all these Jehovah,s were in a small village Everyone seemed to be a part of it . Anyway i was offered a room at her aunts house this lady was a lovely soul and i instantly took to her and after only a few days of living with her she told me the most horrific story - she had been married to an elder in the jehovah church and he had over time stopped engaging her in lovemaking in the normal manner ie " both partners being willing" he had started to rape her / just take it etc he stated it was his RIGHT ... after a while he was hitting her as she was putting up resistance and RIGHTLY SO !!! By the time i met her she had left him but HERES THE THING - EVERYONE TURNED AGAINST HER !!! Because she was wanting a divorce and they didnt believe that was an option ... Even after RAPING & BEATING HER they ALL SIDED WITH HIM !!! I heard later that she had met and remarried and very very happy now and i was glad cause she was really nice no one deserves to be treated like that .:(

Agape
11th December 2014, 13:51
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/letsnuke_zps99b5a158.jpg (http://s290.photobucket.com/user/PaldenLhamo/media/letsnuke_zps99b5a158.jpg.html)

Transcript:

Data (1) (1)
The head of the Galactic
Confederation (76 planets around
larger stars visible from here)
(founded 95,000,000 yrs ago, very space opera)
solved overpopulation (250 billion
or so per planet) -- 178 billion
average) by mass implanting.
He caused people to be brought to
Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H Bomb
on the principal volcanoes (Incident 2)
and then the Pacific area ones
were taken in boxes to Hawaii
and the Atlantic Area ones to
Las Palmas and there "packaged."
His name was Xenu. He used
renegades. Various misleading
data by means of circuits etc.
were placed in the implants.
When through with his crime Loyal Officers
(to the people) captured him
after 6 years of battle
and put him in an electronic
mountain trap where he still
is. "They" are gone. The place (Confed.)
has since been a desert.

http://www.xenu.net/archive/OTIII-scholar/

It's not that I'm unaware of the situation of Scientology and its dangers ...but strangely, observing the 'counter-argument' , and testimonies of people virtually 'abused' by the 'church' , they too seem to lack footing ...

because you can't successfully argue/debate something that is a Game . Game is a game and credits and rules are due to those who invented it .
You can choose not to play along , if you do , you're certainly being made aware times to times that you're part of the game .

It does not matter what kind of philosophy is the cult game based on, there were few such 'reality games' played with people all along history, some in the most sophisticated manner , from Japanese Yakuza to 'Dragons nest' in Europe ,
reality so called 'spiritual' games requiring participants to perform certain tasks or progress in their personal evolution before they could play the next level .

There's a common matrix to many of these cultish organisations and the way how business companies aim to be structured , inevitably , the new 'social hierarchy' they offered proved the most profitable to businessmen ;)

The challenge here is that unlike in other games , here they ask you to accept the challenge wholeheartedly and sacrifice your 'worldliness' to their game .

Sounds on par with what every other religious cult may finally ask you to do to complete your path .

But here , someone ignores that there is plenty of living spiritual culture on this planet that needs to be saved and understood ,

and that someone hopes to be proclaimed a 'messiah' of new age . Just because you're capable of inventing religion ( we are , in the depth of our spirit ) it does not mean that the message is also correct .
There have always been more madmen than messiahs .

It being a game , high or low depending on the height of your observation , there's not much that can be done about it .

Mutchie
11th December 2014, 14:11
Agape i have never thought of it as a game but i see what you mean... your post is an interesting concept and i suppose it has worked for SOME but me myself i would just as soon not play that type of game !!!

Much respect..:p

Agape
11th December 2014, 15:38
It's a concept .. but it's applicable one in many other situations in life as well .

I think that playfulness maybe one suppressed concept in evolutionary biology altogether but one that is crucial , we can't move socially forwards earlier than we understand what true human nature is like .
Most people I believe are very much child-like if you leave them alone to it , and in that natural state of being they're also the happiest .
It's something that almost every religious group knows and uses to keep people 'in the game' .
People are happy if they think they are cared for , they receive THE proper attention they always deserved ( and missed , inevitably in one or another stage of their early evolution ) and on the right track . Being part of a game that seems to make sense and shedding a load of virtual responsibility on someones virtual shoulders .

The 'social game' has many levels .

What I meant to say , in jest , is : you can sue only your intellect and incarcerate it on a planet , and even nuke it down with H-bombs ( or love bombs ) if you fell for someones game offers and lost .

That's what we do ... very often in life ... in all sorts of matters ...

the parallel with 'incarcerating ones intellect on desolate planet and nuking it with H-bombs' points out to deeper structures and chemistry of our brain....

Much love

:angel:

Chester
12th December 2014, 00:31
...and that someone hopes to be proclaimed a 'messiah' of new age . Just because you're capable of inventing religion ( we are , in the depth of our spirit ) it does not mean that the message is also correct .
There have always been more madmen than messiahs .

It being a game , high or low depending on the height of your observation , there's not much that can be done about it .

using two digit numerology with the English alphabet -

G O D

G = 7
O = 15
D = 4

add that up = 26 which is 2 13s

A N G E L

A = 1
N = 14
G = 7
E = 5
L = 12

add that up = 39 which is 3 13s

D A E M O N

D = 4
A = 1
E = 5
M = 13
O = 15
N = 14

add that up = 52 which is 4 13s

Now 13... the Death Card in Tarot (which to some (like me) who read the metaphor means "the end of the illusion of death").

and so back to G O D which = 26

look at G A M E

G = 7
A = 1
M = 13
E = 5

again... 26

You can't make this stuff up and "no... there are no coincidences."

Ain't the GOD GAME fun?

Chester
12th December 2014, 00:39
Agape i have never thought of it as a game but i see what you mean... your post is an interesting concept and i suppose it has worked for SOME but me myself i would just as soon not play that type of game !!!

Much respect..:p

Ohhh and my view as to whether "this" is a game...

YES! for me (at times) it is quite a game.

But it is also an infinite set of other "nouns."

At the end of the day... isn't life what each of us makes it to be?

Curious77
12th December 2014, 06:53
Scientology, of course, isn't a religion --

They went after the IRS very aggressively over years to get the religious tax deduction ... i.e., no taxes.

We basically have to change the regulations on ALL religions so that no religion is "tax free."

Fine, if we want to say that a church and its surrounding property are tax free -- its soup kitchens.

But certainly NOT their real estate holdings, or stock portfolio.

Scientology has been notorious for going after those who try to report on them ...
and in response to one report on them, they did full page ads in the NY Times for like a month replying and attacking the report.
(It may have even been a NY Times report -- I can't exactly recall.)

Also one of the magazines did a report on them at one time - US News or Newsweek?

But there have been at least two or three very lengthy and in depth reports on Scientology -- which ran as a series, over a week or weeks?
And each time scarier.
And each time very aggressive responses from Scientology.

They are vicious.

Observer1964
12th December 2014, 07:43
ciupsqkLLkQ

Agape
12th December 2014, 13:15
I like Jamie ;)

If you can fit E-meter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-meter) to iPhone or your (other) Android device ,
the whole process gets demystified ..which is in the very origin of every technology and method .
Nowadays , the future of technical devices , the useful part I mean enables people to monitor their blood pressure , pulse waves , heart beats , biofeedback is there to help you to read your mind waves ,
X-ray is not longer the mysterious monster it once used to be , you may have never lived in those times ..

It's what everyone wants , after all so why not give it to them . It'd be very handy to measure ones own resistance any time and I KNOW my resistance is really high ;)

but I don't care .. and there are many other people who don't care and get a lot of heart attacks and run to accidents because they were not able to keep themself in check.

So give people chance ..

:panda:

Milneman
12th December 2014, 22:37
....I just wanna go home.

Games are universals that people use, and my experience tells me that games are not universal to religion. In fact, a lot of the best games I've watched are atheists, academics, and even....dare I say it...forum posters (present company excluded of course).

At the heart of every legend is a grain of truth. Even in (and especially with I suspect) Scientology.

Which is not to say that there are not a great many nut jobs lifting crosses for links to paypal donation buttons. Just that in the grand scheme of casting down all crosses, ya might wanna think about that little grain that gets tossed along.

Or you could turn left, tiddly pom.

Yeah...I'm tired. I wanna go home already.

Chester
13th December 2014, 02:18

Games are universals that people use, and my experience tells me that games are not universal to religion. In fact, a lot of the best games I've watched are atheists, academics, and even....dare I say it...forum posters (present company excluded of course).

At the heart of every legend is a grain of truth. Even in (and especially with I suspect) Scientology.

Which is not to say that there are not a great many nut jobs lifting crosses for links to paypal donation buttons. Just that in the grand scheme of casting down all crosses, ya might wanna think about that little grain that gets tossed along.

Or you could turn left, tiddly pom.

Yeah...I'm tired. I wanna go home already.

Exit stage right... after all... isn't it free will that's most precious? ;)

("Wait a minute, Sam... wasn't it 'one' who is now associated with "the left hand" that was the first to employ free will and who then showed us all?")

Metaphorically speaking, Yes.

Chester
13th December 2014, 03:05

I understand... I understand completely.

Not that it matters or that you believe me - but when I read (again) your post, Milneman, I felt... I felt like there's something so painful... and I understand. Tears came...

I could never say what is the right way for anyone and I know my way is a way that's always changing...

I am glad you are here on this forum and I have benefited more than you know from many of your posts.

Sam

Mutchie
30th December 2014, 11:39
Top post Sam ;)

Innocent Warrior
30th December 2014, 12:57
I'm with you Mutchie, it's a cult, and it's an enterprise.

Here's an image of a newspaper article from The Sunday Times, 1969. The author claimed to have examined a vast collection of papers, which were owned by an admirer of Crowley's. The papers detailed "extraordinary activities" of a "new and enthusiastic disciple" of Crowley's, who welcomed him into one of his occult communities in California. The disciple was L. Ron Hubbard. I haven't checked to make sure this article is genuine, but if it is, then enough said really, also interesting the article was even published.

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/images/image1/5oct69-revealed-crowley-hubbard-01.jpg

I understand... I understand completely.

Not that it matters or that you believe me - but when I read (again) your post, Milneman, I felt... I felt like there's something so painful... and I understand. Tears came...

I could never say what is the right way for anyone and I know my way is a way that's always changing...

I am glad you are here on this forum and I have benefited more than you know from many of your posts.

Sam

Yep. I just want to get the job done and explore and play freely on this planet. I'm a bit tired. I thought your point was pretty good though.

You're the coolest, Sam. :wizard:

Mutchie
24th May 2016, 00:58
So much negative energy surrounds this subject since i started this thread especially concerning Tom Cruise ... I hear he is treated like a GOD whenever he is onsite etc i wander how much of an effect it has had on HIM & peoples views about him cause its obvious he is a dedicated Scientologist but after watching some of his more recent interviews where he mentions the faith he sounds quite deranged ... he says if he was driving along the freeway and he saw a bad accident taking place he would INSTANTLY know how to react because he is a SCIENTOLOGIST he claims his faith gives him clarity to act which i thought was pathetic anyone can react to a bad situation if you care for other well being ... What do you folks think ???

justpeter
29th May 2017, 12:29
So much negative energy surrounds this subject since i started this thread especially concerning Tom Cruise ... I hear he is treated like a GOD whenever he is onsite etc i wander how much of an effect it has had on HIM & peoples views about him cause its obvious he is a dedicated Scientologist but after watching some of his more recent interviews where he mentions the faith he sounds quite deranged ... he says if he was driving along the freeway and he saw a bad accident taking place he would INSTANTLY know how to react because he is a SCIENTOLOGIST he claims his faith gives him clarity to act which i thought was pathetic anyone can react to a bad situation if you care for other well being ... What do you folks think ???

Tom cruise doesn't get the same treatment as any other scientologist. Whenever he visits a scientology building it has to be cleaned until it is spotless. He once told his best buddy, David Miscavige, that he dreamed of running through a field of wild flowers with his girlfriend so Miscavige ordered his staff to create such a field just for Tom. This was a complete waste of American taxpayers' money.

Every time I see Tom or John Travolta or Kirstie Alley defending scientology it sickens me.

They think they know everything about life but they are deluded.

I was a scientologist for 17 years. I thought there were millions of us all helping to save the planet. When I left I found out there are only about 20,000 members.

Anything you want to know about scientology you can ask me.