PDA

View Full Version : Paris baby 'survives six-storey fall unharmed'

Ammit
6th November 2010, 16:13
Hi all, after all this doom and gloom I thought I would brighten your day with a bit of good news...

Read here... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11673774)

Blessings

Ammit

Carmody
6th November 2010, 17:06
And that is the way the universe works. If you turn your head and start looking for the light..then it flows much better.

Zook
6th November 2010, 17:32
Hi Ammit,

Hi all, after all this doom and gloom I thought I would brighten your day with a bit of good news...
Read here... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11673774)
Blessings
Ammit

Nice story to balance the energies!!! I've always been uncomfortable with the idea of parents with small children, opting for living quarters more than two or three stories above grass level. Especially when balconies and open windows are involved. Perhaps they should prohibit buildings that lack some sort of awning circumstructure or soft landng zone, from renting out fourth floor and above units to couples with small children. After all, some buildings prohibit pets altogether for lesser reasons.

:typing:

Ammit
6th November 2010, 18:41
I quite agree Zookumar, always had a fear for my own children when young going up in blocks of flats etc.

Teakai
6th November 2010, 23:50
Gave me goosebumps.

conk
8th November 2010, 15:19
I remember Eric Clapton's 5 year old son falling to his death. Imagine being on the road working and getting that phone call!

Teakai
9th November 2010, 09:28
Hi Ammit,

Nice story to balance the energies!!! I've always been uncomfortable with the idea of parents with small children, opting for living quarters more than two or three stories above grass level. Especially when balconies and open windows are involved. Perhaps they should prohibit buildings that lack some sort of awning circumstructure or soft landng zone, from renting out fourth floor and above units to couples with small children. After all, some buildings prohibit pets altogether for lesser reasons.

:typing:

More rules and regulations for the dumb humanoids.

Who is to blame? The parents or their conditioning? Without all the fluoride posioning, TV indoctrination, preservatives and colourings in the diet - would these parents have been more responsible and had the common sense not to leave a 3 year old and an 18 month old alone?

I dunno - but I'm sick of rules and regulations.

Ross
9th November 2010, 09:44
An amazing turn of events for all concerned, I heard on the 'news' that the Awning was fixed the day before and had been retracted for several days...

A Doctor no less, looked up at the precise moment, Awning was out, the bounce was perfect, all is well...

The parents tho...sure, stupid thing to do and you can bet they know it too...but you can also bet their lives have changed for the better.

A sequence of events that demonstrates just how 'unknown' the outcome can be...

Regards

Ross