PDA

View Full Version : Latest from David Wilcock

Camilo
25th December 2014, 23:56
Open Up Your Christmas Presence: Disclosure!

by David Wilcock
December 25, 2014, 4:52 am

Just in time for the holidays, hear David's epic tour-de-force of disclosure on the secret space program, the impending defeat of the Cabal and the joint ET-human alliance fulfilling the ancient prophecies of this event.

THE JIMMY CHURCH RADIO SHOW: ART BELL'S LEGACY CONTINUES

As you may know, back in the 1990s there were only about three radio shows where people in the UFO field would have a platform to talk -- Laura Lee, Jeff Rense and Art Bell.

Of these three, the Art Bell show -- Coast to Coast AM -- was by far the most popular, pulling an average of 20 million ( ! ) listeners per night and covering most AM radio stations in the country.

Art Bell stepped down from his years-long nightly work as the "host of Coast" beginning in the early 2000s, and was replaced by my good friend George Noory.

More recently, Art started his own Dark Matter Radio Network. Jimmy Church has been filling in for him by hosting the prime-time nightly slot.

Jimmy, who was involved with the rock and roll music business in its prime, emailed us over the weekend and asked me to do a holiday show.

It seemed like the right time... so I went for it......

Continue reading here:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1172-christmas-presence-disclosure

Maia Gabrial
26th December 2014, 01:07
What I like about David Wilcock's messages that even though he's talking about negative things happening in the world he always comes across positive.
One thing we all have to realize is that if we want to see the lawless and ruling psychos fall in great defeat, we have to speak it. Really! If you share anything negative, make sure to counteract the that by saying something positive, using positive language.
So here's my contribution: The Cabal IS collapsing FAST and there's nothing they can do about it! We'll be rid of them and then we'll progress as we should have all along....

Maia Gabrial
26th December 2014, 01:17
Hitler said, "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. Well, it doesn't have to only be a lie. It can be the truth, too. Or something that we want manifested. Keep saying positive things about negative things and watch them change.

The man knew what he was talking about....

Robin
26th December 2014, 01:23
You know, I really appreciate the work that David has done over the years. He has played no small part in my awakening, and listening to him is what ultimately turned my attention to the Truth Movement. From listening to him, I was pointed towards Project Camelot, and obviously that led me to Project Avalon.

I've read his two books, attended one of his conferences, and continue to follow the articles and videos he puts out. That being said, it really does bother me that his ego has been growing more and more every day. It has gotten so large up to this point where I feel that he is going to tarnish his reputation and give the wrong message to those just entering the Truth Movement. I've observed this happen with many people before who are thrust out into the spotlight.

Here are a couple of select quotes from this article that made me roll my eyes:

"Unfortunately, very, very few people are in contact with these guys. I'm one of the only people that can actually leak this kind of information to the public."

"I haven’t ripped anybody off. I haven’t banged any female fans that would love to bang me – and there are plenty of them. Believe me, dude. It’s like, you want to talk rock star, it’s the same thing when it comes to this field."

DeDukshyn
26th December 2014, 01:36
You know, I really appreciate the work that David has done over the years. He has played no small part in my awakening, and listening to him is what ultimately turned my attention to the Truth Movement. From listening to him, I was pointed towards Project Camelot, and obviously that led me to Project Avalon.

I've read his two books, attended one of his conferences, and continue to follow the articles and videos he puts out. That being said, it really does bother me that his ego has been growing more and more every day. It has gotten so large up to this point where I feel that he is going to tarnish his reputation and give the wrong message to those just entering the Truth Movement. I've observed this happen with many people before who are thrust out into the spotlight.

Here are a couple of select quotes from this article that made me roll my eyes:

"Unfortunately, very, very few people are in contact with these guys. I'm one of the only people that can actually leak this kind of information to the public."

"I haven’t ripped anybody off. I haven’t banged any female fans that would love to bang me – and there are plenty of them. Believe me, dude. It’s like, you want to talk rock star, it’s the same thing when it comes to this field."

The way I see it, his ego already reached a maximum (about two years ago), it did some damage, and now he's simmered down a little bit more and gotten "back to basics" so to speak. But one who has read any of his books has to contend that he has some done very interesting research, and connected many dots for many people on many topics.

That said, I won't read his blog (too much pseudo celebrity drama), but his books are excellent. ;)

Bluegreen
26th December 2014, 05:04
The first time my BS radar went up with David was when he looked up and said something to the effect of
"Hear those keyboards? I did that."

But that's OK
"Financial Tyranny" is a great book
Much of this information is confirming reporting already given to us by Wes Penre and GoodET

Hey Dave
"Misunderstanding" is the same as "Hot Fun in the Summertime" by Sly & the Family Stone
Learn those chords from a master Larry Graham

_NVVe1DkVsQ

;)

Anchor
26th December 2014, 09:04

Spot on. David's ego is like a Marshall amp - it goes all the way up to 11!

I sometimes wonder if it is some sort of showmanship thing he thinks he is doing.

Wind
26th December 2014, 14:40
I agree Samwise, it's all "me me me"... He seems to be suffering from the new age syndrome a little bit like Drumvalo, he seems to be too eager to be selling his work and there is too much ego for a spiritual person (what was that Bill Wood thing anyways?). I don't take his reports very seriously these days as I used to, I might not even browse through them. Also I find it a bit ironic that he claims to be the incarnation of Edgar Cayce when Edgar himself was a very humble man who only wanted to help people and literally worked himself to death. His work spoke for itself and that's why he got so famous. Of course David could be Edgar, but Edgar never would have been claiming such things in my mind and his next incarnation was supposed to be in Alaska AD 2100.

All that being said, I give credit for David for the work that he has done. If it wasn't for David, I would never probably have found Avalon since he was the one who got me interested in some of the PC interviews. I loved the Sourcefield Investigations and I do also own the Synchronicity Key too.

sheme
26th December 2014, 16:59
I guess when you loose your ego you are more likely to say these things because you have a kind of innocence , those of us with largish egos are offended by these statements of individually perceived facts -things that we see are apart of our individual reality, that's just the way it is- you go for the truth or you calculate the effect it will have on your ego rating -kind of catch 22 situation don't you think.

I listened to the talk enjoyed it and intuitively felt that this information was genuinely given as this persons truth. What more can I ask?