PDA

View Full Version : Clif High, The Simpsons, and New Age Priests

Bill Ryan
7th November 2010, 14:52
-----------

Or I could have titled it Brad Pitt and The Galactic Federation of Light.

Sit tight. This post is intended to be entertaining, but also on-point.

The other night I watched the movie Troy for maybe the 7th time. Some critics were harsh - but they quite missed the point. It's one of my favorite films: a brilliant, insightful commentary on war and the human condition.

In the movie, King Priam of Troy consults his High Priest about the omens for the war against the invading Greeks. The Priest says that an eagle was seen carrying a snake. King Priam states this is a sign from the Gods that they will defeat the Greeks, and therefore they must attack.

Prince Hector - a model of honor, courage, balance and rationality - says: "We're basing our military strategy on bird signs?"

Priam ignores him. Hector does his utmost in battle for his father, his brother, and for Troy. He confronts the mighty Achilles (Brad Pitt, in the best swordflght sequence you'll ever see) and is killed. Troy subsequently falls and is burned to the ground.

It's an epic, tragic, anti-war film which shows everyone - except Hector - as being in one way or another misguided, egoistic, limited, fallible, or tragically human.

The difference between the movie and Homer's Iliad is that the Gods are absent in the film. It's a movie about how Apollo doesn't save the Trojans, having been mocked by the arrogant Achilles - and how men must live and die taking responsibility for their own decisions, their own gullibility, and their own folly.

What a perfect parable for our times.

Here are the lessons:

Apollo will not save us either: and neither will anyone else. We have to take responsibility ourselves for our destiny.
We're always tempted to listen to 'high priests' who read signs and predict the future. Much easier to make a faith-based decision around an eagle carrying a snake than to make sound military strategy based on experience, information and intelligence.
Like Hector, we have to be smart, realistic, focused and responsible. Not blindly optimistic, like poor King Priam, trusting in gods or godlike forces which may not exist.

You can all now join the dots, considering my two alternative titles for this thread...

:)

Arpheus
7th November 2010, 15:17
Couldn't agree with you more on this one Bill!!

Dale
7th November 2010, 15:27
A wonderful post, Bill!

Apollo will not save us either: and neither will anyone else. We have to take responsibility ourselves for our destiny.

Exactly right! All one need do to see Apollo, God, or any other Messiah representation is to look in a mirror. We're all the hope we've been waiting for, and then some!

Peace of Mind
7th November 2010, 15:42
why we look outside of ourselves for help is a clear indication of fear, eliminating the fear comes the clarity of knowing we were the Gods all along....I like that movie too. There were many honorable moments. And of course the death of Hector was sad, even more so seeing him dragged away. I was wondering if the arrow in Brads foot coined the term Achelliis heel....

haha, yes on lighter note.....and i very much agree

Peace

7th November 2010, 16:01
I'm afraid the Gods must be crazy....

GorHLQ-jLRQ

Great viewing for the last Sunday before the collapse of civilization as we know it... and perhaps another perfect parable for our times.

MariaDine
7th November 2010, 16:14
The plan of Zeus

According to Greek mythology, Zeus had become king of the gods by overthrowing his father Cronus; Cronus in turn had overthrown his father Uranus. Zeus was not faithful to his wife and sister Hera, and had many relationships from which many children were born. Since Zeus believed that there were too many people populating the earth, he envisioned Momus or Themis, who was to use the Trojan War as a means to depopulate the Earth, especially of his demigod descendants.

Apollodorus, Epitome 3.1, Hesiod Fragment 204

HORIZONS
7th November 2010, 16:17
"Crystal Ball"
by Styx / Tommy Shaw

(c) 1976 A & M
I used to like to walk the straight and narrow line.
I used to think everything was fine.
Sometimes I'd sit and gaze for days through sleepless dreams,
All alone and trapped in time.
All alone and trapped in time.
I wonder what tomorrow has in mind for me?
Or am I even in it's mind at all?
Perhaps I'll get a chance to look ahead and see.
Soon as I find myself a crystal ball.
Soon as I find myself a crystal ball.
But tell me, tell me where I'm going,
I don't know where I've been,
Tell me, tell me, wont you tell me
And then tell me again.
My heart is breaking,
My body's aching,
And I don't know where to go.
So tell me, tell me, wont you tell me
I just gotta know.
Crystal Ball
There's so many things I need to know
Crystal Ball
There's so many things I've gotta know
Crystal Ball
Wont you tell me please before I go.
Crystal Ball

Sarahmay
7th November 2010, 17:11
Bill, I agree that nobody is coming to save us. And that Troy is a good movie.

But I don't consider Clif a "high priest who reads signs." I think his work is based on "experience, information and intelligence." He admits that his work is about 50% accurate. We all know that the economy is a house of cards that HAS to fall, the question is when. It looks like sooner rather than later.

shiva777
7th November 2010, 17:41
"he admits that his work is about 50% accurate"

NO,he CLAIMS that his work is about 50% accurate.it is nowhere near that but that figure keeps getting passed around about his work

and Sarah,a bigger question to me is HOW will the economy collapse and what will result..how will we transition in to a new economic system...

he makes some very general forecasts,some events happen that fall in to those forecasts and he calls them a "hit"...in order for there to be a MEANINGFUL hit,the forecasts would need to be much more specific,he works on the same deceiving "{accuracy" rating as bad astrologers do with their very general forecasts

...he has been nowhere near 50% accurate....10% at best

and his forecasts and HIS CLAIMS about their "50% accuracy are about getting people to buy in to his BELIEFS that billions of people are going to die soon...most very slowly and painfully until the big solar events finish them off....as he stated in some earlier interviews and as he didn't deny in his last few interviews....

his most doomy BELIEF that Geryl's theory is right about the sun killing off billions of people in the few years ahead was hardly addressed by him as the Oct 27th solar events didn't happen according to Geryls theory...yet Cliff did the usual Cliff thing,quickly referenced a few pretty minor things way before that date and quicly claimed them to be evidence of Geryls theory being correct then quickly moved on to other subjects...given that Geryls theory is the most SERIOUS in terms of consequences ,if Cliff was acting in integrity,he should have addressed that issue in more detail..,..that's how Cliff High works...and he won't be working for much longer as he has dug his own grave with the 14th tipping point

tone3jaguar
7th November 2010, 19:22
Cliffs interpretation of the data is far from free from his own core beliefs about the future. Here is something that he has missed factoring into his filter that he is looking at things through. According to the work of Carl Calleman and Ian Lungold I am aware that the phase of consciousness that we where in for a few hundred years was all about anything aligned with power. Whether it was the powers that be, nuclear power, military power, occult power, or what ever. So long as you where aligned with power you where working with the current frequency.

However, ever since 1999 (beginning of the galactic underworld on the Mayan Calendar) the power consciousness has been in the process of being phased out in favor of ethics consciousness. Nov. 2nd last week was the point where the ethics consciousness finally took over the power consciousness as the predominate energy / vibration emanating from the core of the galaxy. On top of this you have to remember that when you look at the different underworlds of the calendar, as far as happenings in reality go each one is a compressed version of the one before it with a different theme.

Keeping this in mind, remember that during the last underworld (planetary underworld) what happened towards the end of it was the detonation of multiple nuclear weapons mostly for testing. Even so, they where still POWER bombs manifested out of the POWER consciousness. If this underworld is a compressed fractal repeat of the last one then you have to assume that there will be another type of explosion that happens towards the end of this one. However, this explosion will carry the theme of ethics with it instead of power.

So what we are looking at happening at the tipping point is not POWER bombs going off. What we are looking at is ETHICS bombs going off all over the place. Heads up, if you are not on the side of ethics then you may become a casualty of one of these symbolic nuclear explosions of ethics.

fifi
7th November 2010, 20:36
So what we are looking at happening at the tipping point is not POWER bombs going off. What we are looking at is ETHICS bombs going off all over the place.

I really wish with all my heart that this will become true. I really wish the majority of people will wake up, and have a change of consiousness. So far in reality, there is still very few people know what's going on. Let's take my case as an example: my whole family thinks that I'm nuts, my friends and co-workers laugh at me, and my relatives think that I'm crazy. All of them still watch TV and believe whatever is shown in CNN, Fox news, Washington post, etc. Only at this Avalon community and a few websites that I follow that I find people with similar mind and thoughts.

Btw, I love the movie "Troy", too.

Steven
7th November 2010, 20:44
Cliffs interpretation of the data is far from free from his own core beliefs about the future. Here is something that he has missed factoring into his filter that he is looking at things through. According to the work of Carl Calleman and Ian Lungold I am aware that the phase of consciousness that we where in for a few hundred years was all about anything aligned with power. Whether it was the powers that be, nuclear power, military power, occult power, or what ever. So long as you where aligned with power you where working with the current frequency.

However, ever since 1999 (beginning of the galactic underworld on the Mayan Calendar) the power consciousness has been in the process of being phased out in favor of ethics consciousness. Nov. 2nd last week was the point where the ethics consciousness finally took over the power consciousness as the predominate energy / vibration emanating from the core of the galaxy. On top of this you have to remember that when you look at the different underworlds of the calendar, as far as happenings in reality go each one is a compressed version of the one before it with a different theme.

Keeping this in mind, remember that during the last underworld (planetary underworld) what happened towards the end of it was the detonation of multiple nuclear weapons mostly for testing. Even so, they where still POWER bombs manifested out of the POWER consciousness. If this underworld is a compressed fractal repeat of the last one then you have to assume that there will be another type of explosion that happens towards the end of this one. However, this explosion will carry the theme of ethics with it instead of power.

So what we are looking at happening at the tipping point is not POWER bombs going off. What we are looking at is ETHICS bombs going off all over the place. Heads up, if you are not on the side of ethics then you may become a casualty of one of these symbolic nuclear explosions of ethics.

I couldn't agree more. That is also what I see happening in the world.

Namaste, Steven

Sarahmay
8th November 2010, 16:38
Cliffs interpretation of the data is far from free from his own core beliefs about the future.

Thanks, I do agree with this too, actually. I think that we cannot perceive all the different forces at work now...and all the potential outcomes. That's what makes 3D life so darn fun!

JoshERTW
8th November 2010, 18:24
I really wish with all my heart that this will become true. I really wish the majority of people will wake up, and have a change of consiousness. So far in reality, there is still very few people know what's going on. Let's take my case as an example: my whole family thinks that I'm nuts, my friends and co-workers laugh at me, and my relatives think that I'm crazy. All of them still watch TV and believe whatever is shown in CNN, Fox news, Washington post, etc. Only at this Avalon community and a few websites that I follow that I find people with similar mind and thoughts.

Btw, I love the movie "Troy", too.

Its disappointing that anyone who challenges consensus reality has to "walk alone" in the sense that you have mentioned - ridicule from friends, family etc. I often feel crazy when I take a step back and look at all these things which I believe, but then I ask myself - "If I'm crazy, why does this make so much sense?"

Despite the volume of information out there, I personally think its getting easier to see the truth, and I've been lucky in that my family and friends do consider what I have to say - though usually not for very long. I try to keep it to passing on tidbits of information rather than inundating them with dire predictions which don't ever seem to come to pass. Though I came close with this recent Clif High prediction, the dominoes admittedly seemed to be lining up nicely for some sort of financial collapse, and I honestly don't think that is completely off the table.

There is a lot of crying wolf going on - its unpleasant but I think we really do need to at least review each "cry" and consider it in terms of the bigger picture. Some of it is easy to write off (i.e. the "Federation" is going to beam us all up on such and such date) but other stuff is much more difficult to immediately dismiss - I am a man of science, and on that basis, Clif High's system intrigues me, and having listened to him speak I find him to be extremely intelligent and even easy to believe. But thats just me, with my own bias and my own point of view - maybe for someone else the GFL beaming people up seems easy to believe... It all comes down to the individual.

I think this is why we all congregate at places like Avalon, to disseminate the information amongst others from different backgrounds who apply their own unique perspectives in their own way. It helps us all to better see the big picture. Sometimes we are lucky enough to meet open minded individuals in our own lives and immediate physical spheres of existence, but failing that, the internet allows us to discuss these things without the "judgement" of those who prefer consensus reality. Though this in itself, I think is a blessing and a curse, because sometimes we really do need a slap in the face from a "grounded" source to tell us we are just getting sucked into something crazy.

I guess what I'm trying to say is consider everything, but walk that fine line between believing everything you consider, and simply being aware of it. I hope that makes sense.

bashi
8th November 2010, 20:00
BTW:
It's telling that the ILIAD is in fact different than the film. It is quite opposite:

The eagle/bird sign was interpreted as immediate doom and Hector was advised NOT to proceed with an attack on the greeks:

Polydamas again approached brave Hector: "You always object to my sound advice in council, Hector. You think it wrong if a commoner questions your power, there or here in the field, but I will say what I think. We should call off our attack on the Greek ships. This omen of the eagle high on the left letting the red snake fall, before the bird reached its nest to feed its young, means that though we break the wall and push the Greeks back they will fight for their ships and kill many Trojans, the rest of us retreating over this ground in disarray."

Hector replied: "Polydamas, your words are no longer to my taste: you can do better than that speech surely. If you mean what you say, the gods must have addled your brains. You would tell me to forget Zeus the Thunderer’s faithful promise, and the advice he gave me, but take note of the flight of birds! I care not if they fly towards dawn and the sun, or west towards the dark. We must obey the will of almighty Zeus, the king of mortals and immortals. This one rule is best, to fight for your country."

http://www.poetryintranslation.com/PITBR/Greek/Iliad12.htm#BkXII175

Hector thus followed in faith Zeus advice...

Its also telling that Troy was successfully defended, only to fall prey to man's (Odysseus) tricks.

The whole ILIAD is a tale of Man being played by the "Gods" as they wish.

Beware of Grays, ähh.. Greeks bearing gifts!

Beren
8th November 2010, 20:10
Great lyrics from Styx

Fooling yourself

Relax.. Take it easy..
"You see the world through your cynical eyes
You're a troubled young man I can tell
You've got it all in the palm of your hand
But your hand's wet with sweat
And your head needs a rest
And you're fooling yourself if you don't believe it
You're kidding yourself if you don't believe it.
Why must you be such an angry young man
When your future looks quite bright to me?
And how can there be such a sinister plan
That could hide such a lamb
Such a caring young man
And you're fooling yourself if you don't believe it
You're killing yourself if you don't believe it
Get up, (get up!) get back on your feet
You're the one they can't beat and you know it
Come on (come on!) let's see what you've got
Just take your best shot and don't blow it.

It explains a lot doesn`t it?

Beren
8th November 2010, 20:18
Bill , one thing that I must observe here is that we people ever tend to put a blame on somebody else. This is the reason of our never ending spinning in circles. We never learn and move on.

One of the greatest messages that we were given and which ,by the way, 99.9 % didn`t understand, from Christ was that if we ever want to take our own place ,rightful place, before Creator is to take responsibility for our thoughts, words and actions.

Dran
8th November 2010, 21:28
I trust Cliff's good heart and intelligence. And my idea on his very low % of hits, is that futures are many. The time lines thing. And in moments like this one, when we are in a point of transmutation, many time lines and possible futures intermingle. We come and go more intermittently from one to other to next. Specific predictions are, in these times, ever more imprecise.

lightblue
8th November 2010, 22:09
Here are the lessons:

* Apollo will not save us either: and neither will anyone else. We have to bill: take responsibility ourselves for our destiny.
* We're always tempted to listen to 'high priests' who read signs and predict the future. Much easier to make a faith-based decision around an eagle carrying a snake than to make sound military strategy based on experience, information and intelligence.
* Like Hector, we have to be smart, realistic, focused and responsible. Not blindly optimistic, like poor King Priam, trusting in gods or godlike forces which may not exist.

the lessons are most vague...based on assumptions really... some would say beating about the bush... :wink: l

Ahkenaten
8th November 2010, 23:05
"The Gods did not reveal, from the beginning, all things to us but in the course of time, through seeking, men find that which is better. But as for certain truth, no man has known it, nor will he know it; neither of the Gods, nor yet of all the things of which I speak. and even if by chance he were to utter the final truth, he would himself not know it; for all is but a woven web of guesses." Xenophanes, Verses (570-475 B.C.)

Bill Ryan
8th November 2010, 23:37
... my idea on his very low % of hits, is that futures are many. The time lines thing. And in moments like this one, when we are in a point of transmutation, many time lines and possible futures intermingle. We come and go more intermittently from one to other to next. Specific predictions are, in these times, ever more imprecise.

Exactly. The percentage of hits is low - because of alternate futures which we're all spinning and weaving all the time.

The very perceived uncertainty of the future is one of the reasons we're so keen for anyone who claims they are a 'priest' or a 'seer' - even a high-tech one - to tell us what's coming.

The thing that fascinates me (and one of the reasons for the thread) is that human nature compels us to keep doing this even when the 'priest' is proven to be a poor predictor of events.

Here's the point: how many times do we need to witness a predicted event not transpire before we stop listening to the priests - and revert to old-fashioned analysis of good information instead?

bashi
8th November 2010, 23:43
Exactly. ... - and revert to old-fashioned analysis of good information instead?

I would love to read something more about that...

truthseekerdan
8th November 2010, 23:53
I would love to read something more about that...

I second that!

Swami
8th November 2010, 23:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbCJkVsD7QM

lightblue
8th November 2010, 23:58
Here's the point: how many times do we need to witness a predicted event not transpire before we stop listening to the priests - and revert to old-fashioned analysis of good information instead?

once we exclude the "high priests", where/what is the good information...it's all hopelessly relative to something else..

worldruler
9th November 2010, 00:50
righteo , i have been censored on starting my own threads ( communist avalon) ,

I have been part of camelot from 2008 and have been amazed at what viking has made a comment on and took action , which is what i did 6 mnths ago .

my guides , intuition awakened me to the fact that another climax such as the h1n1 pandamic , is in action and that info searching and contact with others was on the card again .

I believe in thoughtful action and also believe in intuitive guidance , which will always take first place in decision making .

i am personally reversing everything in my life and mind that assists the systems control over myself and my family , or should i say the things i am aware of .

my interest in being here is to connect in thoughtful action and community creation .

when i have previously put up posts for that , no one commented at all .

seems endless opinion is the order of the day , so I post a threAD that invites people to ad there opinions .

then i add some humor whilst saying much to our present situation and now i cant post .

so it is obvious that i need to find some where else to connect with people who are seeking thoughtful action .

a friend has community fires , men and women fires in alice springs , these fires and there offerings are a gift from the Huichol people of Mexico. http://www.sacredfirecommunity.org/

there are fires all over the globe .

brahman karmari raga yoga centres are also across the globe .

time to get back to my children and my beautiful playful life

baba nam kavalum

and may you experience blissful peace in the coming days .

if you are not happy or at peace stop what you are doing and go out and find it .

quote from your heart

stuart christopher mc donald born 3/11/66 mt isa qld , look it up and tell me who i am

Rocky_Shorz
9th November 2010, 01:09
I have to admit anyone that chooses a nick like yours in a conspiracy site must have a good sense of humor...

laughter is healing and we all need to spend more time having fun...

tone3jaguar
9th November 2010, 02:47
Regardless of the theoretical science of future time travel, or the whistle blower info on future time travel, time will never be a thing. It will always be an idea born from imagination. All there is or ever has been is now. If you are predicting the future all you are doing is having an idea.

Operator
9th November 2010, 05:00

I have taught the subject "Military Intelligence" in classes. Once a soldier thought he'd be funny and raised the question that if the Russians
would find his playboy how that would be of value to them.

Ha, ha, ha how funny ... but it wasn't actually a joke. In almost every piece of data there is information. The important question however is:
are you able to extract the information from the raw data ?
In case of the playboy a date on the cover could reveal how well organized the logistics are ... etc. etc.

Along the same lines can predictions that do not transpire yield information ... but can we access it ?
A prediction that does not transpire can still be based on justified anticipation but something may have prevented it. The fact that
something (circumstances) or someone prevented it is information too.

The reason we're too blind to see the (value of) hidden information is often our own preloaded prejudice.

I think that Clif's basic thought that all humans are psychic to some degree is well supported also in this forum.
His success rate is of course dependent on how well he implemented the concept. But I don't think that that quality
can be measured correctly by the 'hit' rate.

So, we should absolutely NOT make a new belief system based on webbot technology but we could still monitor his predictions as
input and try to extract information from it. But it is only possible if we do it in a neutral way.

So indeed we need old-fashioned analysis to weed out priests from real potential information carriers first and then still
be careful not to blindly trust all the data fired at us (good sources will always be infiltrated sooner or later).
Besides incoming data is never 100% reliable/accurate due to a myriad of diverse causes.

(B.t.w. analysis on priests will still reveal their agenda which is information too)

Teakai
9th November 2010, 05:35
Hi Worldruler - are you sure you clicked on the right part?

I'm only asking because I went to post a new thread yesterday and I clicked 'General conversation' in the Forums link - and then this message came up saying I didn't have a right to access the page.

Then I realised that I had to scroll down a bit more to get to the Forums part where the threads are.
Duh me!

You may not have done that at all - but just in case...

perfectresonance
9th November 2010, 07:53
It's easier to believe "priests" that have no emotional or worldly investment in the actual outcome of their predictions.
I am quite passionate about the dispassionate Scientific Method. Just follow it where it leads you and enjoy the ride :)

Swami
9th November 2010, 09:35
Exactly. The percentage of hits is low - because of alternate futures which we're all spinning and weaving all the time.

The very perceived uncertainty of the future is one of the reasons we're so keen for anyone who claims they are a 'priest' or a 'seer' - even a high-tech one - to tell us what's coming.

The thing that fascinates me (and one of the reasons for the thread) is that human nature compels us to keep doing this even when the 'priest' is proven to be a poor predictor of events.

Maybe, just maybe, we are changing timelines by discussing the priests info out in the open......

If one follows Cliff High you can hear him tell that reading "the language" is pretty hard work and that he makes mistakes doing that. Its a learning process and making mistakes is the best way to learn....
That doesn't mean the info the entities come up with is wrong but the human interpretation of it is wrong. Maybe the old fashioned analysis of good information is ready for an update....?

What annoys me about info coming out via websites, and I dont mean Cliff High here because he has developed unique stuff so we' ll pay for that, is that they (try to) charge you for stuff/info that has been discovered and/or developed by others. These are not the people I want live with when we have passed The change of cycles......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrVInHT00oY

ArtyCarl
9th November 2010, 10:13
I have been interested in the work of Clif High for a long time and also interested in Project Camelot and Avalon. I have a lot of respect for Clif and also for Bill and Kerry but I do feel it is a little unfair to single out Clif in this manner. His work is an interpretation of the linguistics thrown up by the webbot and the fact that any of it comes true is utterly amazing. While some of the predictions are remarkably accurate it needs to be remembered that as an interpretation it rests on the ability of the interpreter and Clif would be the first person to hold his hands up and admit it is not an exact science. Anyone who has doubts should go to Camelot and watch the videos of George Green and Dr Bill Deagle and listen to some of the statements they have made in the past. I am saddened that Clif is not afforded as much respect as these people especially here at Avalon where tolerance and understanding is expected from everyone.

Bill Ryan
9th November 2010, 11:34
righteo , i have been censored on starting my own threads ( communist avalon) ,

[Mod hat on...]

No, you haven't! You've just not figured out how to. (Evidence suggests that maybe you have yet to completely master the forum interface.)

I've alerted the mods, and someone will contact you to offer some coaching on how to make things work - like in previewing and editing posts, and embedding videos.

(I enjoyed Fred's comment yesterday - when he fixed a video for you but he said he charged extra for grammar.)

Forgive that joke, which was intended to be harmless (as was Fred's). I do know you're a little dyslexic - no crime here - but PLEASE do preview and edit your posts as best you can.

To embed a video, just click the Insert Video icon (9th from the right) and paste in the URL. You can see as soon as you've posted something if it's worked or not, even if you've not previewed it.

If it's not the way you want, then go back and edit it. If you can't save what you've edited, then click Go Advanced and you definitely can there. (This is a temporary software glitch which is known and is being attended to.)

Cheers, Bill

Tommy
9th November 2010, 14:09
Hi,

Can't argue on that one Bill ;)

I simply think that if any human(s) are dependant on other humans (or ET) to figure out the future or really anything at all I would be rather scared. Like when I say my opinion about something and not even one person argues against one of my statements I get worried. Other people telling other people what to do or think, say, act and etc. is simply destined to fail at one point.
However, listening to ones arguments using your own discernment and intelligence is fine I think, call it comparing data, finding what resonates with your own thoughts and opinions.
The only thing I have really learned is that developing ones spirit and intuition require other people\spirits, both negative and positive, wrong or right.. If you gonna have plus you also got to have minus in order for either of them to exist. 3D principle that is. Is this any more correct than anything else? Not unless you think so.. ;)

Again good point, and I am a sucker for analogies.. :D

All the best,

Tommy

Ahkenaten
9th November 2010, 15:33
Hey Operator if you worked training people in Military Intelligence (the phrase has become in my opinion somewhat of an oxymoron) then maybe you can provide us with some inside insight into whether MI is actually stupid or if they engaging us in an elaborate ruse and trying to fake everyone out by pretending they are stupid.

Operator
9th November 2010, 16:06
Hey Operator if you worked training people in Military Intelligence (the phrase has become in my opinion somewhat of an oxymoron) then maybe you can provide us with some inside insight into whether MI is actually stupid or if they engaging us in an elaborate ruse and trying to fake everyone out by pretending they are stupid.

Don't get me started on jokes about the milli-tary ...

Yes, I taught the subject intelligence gathering (S2 classes) but that was theory and only the basics.
I was later sideways related (as a contractor) to all kinds of intelligence services on different levels.

Forget about the military ... wherever I came I saw the same thing over and over again. The reason
for intelligence gathering is creating an advantage by getting insight in situations or developments.
This advantage is most of the times abused by the services themselves to empower their own agendas.
I've seen operations that were illegal in many occasions ... Covert things have a tendency to grow to
a level 'above the law'. Even in amusement they tell you jokingly that something like a 'license to kill'
exists ...

Don't make the mistake to even think they are stupid ... there are a lot of clever minds in there.
They maybe shortsighted because the consequences of their actions may not be covert for ever.
Ethical boundaries have been crossed many times ...

Ahkenaten
9th November 2010, 18:15
Operator I am somewhat reassured you have confirmed what I have long suspected - military intelligence is merely pretending to be stupid. Thanks!

Ahkenaten
9th November 2010, 18:32
perfectresonance I agree with the idea of being as objective and dispassionate as possible but, with respect, isn't science just another belief system?

shiva777
9th November 2010, 18:40
while people continue to put words in to Clifff High's mouth and talk-up the influence of the webbot on "future realities"...consider this from the MOUTH OF CLIFF HIGH himself and then look back at the comments people have made in projavalon regarding his work and how often they are FAR FROM what Cliff BELIEVES HE IS DOING...consider this

If you listen to Clif's last interview with OneRadioNetwork

1) Either the tipping pt is correct and life changes as we know it and no use creating webbot reports in the future
2) The webbot data for the tipping is wrong and hence the webbots are so out of whack it will need a total rebuild/overhaul.

I'd guess it'd be the last interview for Clif with anyone

..hear him say it for himself here..along with a few very important MAJOR and INACCURATE forecasts that he said would lead up to his "tipping point"....he of course,doesn't address them when they MISS...Cliff's work gets so misinterpreted and hyped ,it's ridiculous

http://www.youtube.com/user/webbotproject#p/c/5/6Kt32LisPQk

shadowstalker
9th November 2010, 18:41
Funny thing tho, folks are still listening to symbols in the sky.
Norway Spiral. and the like.
We are still to a degree simpletons.
Shoot we can't even trust that we see, E.T. Crafts or Man made crafts have the time.

perfectresonance
9th November 2010, 23:12
perfectresonance I agree with the idea of being as objective and dispassionate as possible but, with respect, isn't science just another belief system?

I sincerely hope not! :o

True (non-political) science is a process.

It is only the current working model of how we think things operate.

We should have no investment at all in either its current position or any future position.

And we should continue to think about what we expect things to be like, and then go look for the data to back it up.

It's the biggest jig-saw in the Universe.

Bill Ryan
10th November 2010, 00:33
I agree with the idea of being as objective and dispassionate as possible but, with respect, isn't science just another belief system?

In my opinion, for sure. Scientists gather evidence to support their beliefs.

Every now and then, they change their beliefs. And then they gather evidence for those.

A little trite and maybe unkind to some scientists who are really intellectually honest. But the point is a profound one.

The Church of Science has its own hierarchy, control system, and high priests.

And the high priests of science always try to marginalize or destroy those they condemn as heretics, who are threats to the established order. (Ask Jim Humble, Rupert Sheldrake, Eric Laithwaite, or Galileo...)

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 00:59
So there is the Yin and the Yang of it. It seems to me that, regardless of methodology, once you reach a certain point you are at the edge of a cliff because even in Science finally you must rely on some unproven or unprovable assumptions. I think that in so-called modern times we have replaced religions with the belief in science. So there we are at the edge of the abyss again, up against what appears to be our "limitations"..................

perfectresonance
10th November 2010, 08:41
In my opinion, for sure. Scientists gather evidence to support their beliefs.

I would have to get finicky on how we define belief. Instead I'll leave us to ponder these insightful statements from Carl Sagan:

There are many hypotheses in science which are wrong. That's perfectly all right; they're the aperture to finding out what's right. Science is a self-correcting process. To be accepted, new ideas must survive the most rigorous standards of evidence and scrutiny.

In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

perfectresonance
10th November 2010, 09:43
...I can't help lobbing this one in as well

At the extremes it is difficult to distinguish pseudoscience from rigid, doctrinaire religion. - Carl Sagan

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 19:51
Carl Sagan is an interesting story. He was brought to prominence through the aegis of the National Assn. for the Advancement of Science in Washington D.C., a powerful and influential entity that has had great force in shaping our current paradigm. Under that Assn. Carl Sagan was dispatched as the attack dog against Immanuel Velikovsky for the great sin he committed: daring to raise other theories about the earth's history including the idea of sudden, catastrophic change. These forces and academia aligned themselves against Mr. Velikovsky for his unforgiveable heresy and did their best to ruin his life and reputation. For all Carl ("Billions and Billions") Sagan's weighty pronouncements, what he said should also be taken with a grain of salt. Interesting that he was permitted to challenge the prevailing paradigm suggesting that there very well may be other intelligent life in the universe. Inasmuch as he was under the direct control of TPTB, however, it could easily be assured that he would not stray too far.

Swami
14th November 2010, 12:36
Failing, falling, flying, fearlessness ...

with respect, let us begin...

in our mat work, either at the dojo or the wujo (place where the path to enlightenment using woo-woo is practiced), we must begin with respect. We will come back to this.

Today is Saturday, November 13th, 2010.

It is misogi day in the dojo. Remember that word...misogi...hint here.

Today is the day before my forecast tipping point into release language. So far this week, and last, since we entered the 'emotional tension plateau', the spyders are showing that our forecast language is manifesting as expected. Spookily so in fact. We are within .09 per cent of the anticipated emotional tension value alterations.

To those readers who do not have ukemi arts, and thus are viewing the 'tipping point' itself with trepidation, let me reassure you. This tipping point is NOT like the 9/11 attacks. This is only my second experience with such in this work, but i am able to tell that this tipping point (expected at 6:50 am pacific coast time, tomorrow, on November 14th, 2010) is NOT like that event at all.

First a few statements of either observable facts or conclusions.

TPTB (the powers that be) and their minions like to exist in building tension language. They do not feel comfortable in their skins during release language period. Observation, and conclusions on my part.

i am bald. Observable fact.

Falls are the number 3 killer of peoples (outside of violence), and the incidents of more deadly consequences of falls increase as people age. Statistical observation. Yet most people do not learn to fall. Curious pondering.

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/ukemiarts.html

Bill Ryan
14th November 2010, 12:40
Failing, falling, flying, fearlessness ...

[Clif's post]

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/ukemiarts.html

I have to say: I'll only believe this when I see unusual events unfolding in the real world. So far, there's nothing at all apart from one or two strange events which have given rise to frenzied speculation in the alternative media only - and the vicious-circle reflexiveness of people going round in circles talking about the 'predictions' themselves.

bluestflame
14th November 2010, 13:12
sometimes the best thing you can do is breathe , remain calm , and wait for an opening

sunnyrap
14th November 2010, 15:40
From a post on Godlike Productions this morning:

I don't know why so many people on here are bashing Cliff High and Webbot. Whether you believe in the WebBot isn't relevant at the moment...

The bottom line is that in every ALTA report Cliff has released for the last 4 months, it has said clearly that the November tipping point more than likely represents a currency war or a situation with currency which will reach a tipping point in November and then unfold over a period of 2 months during the release period.

This is exactly what happened.

During the November 5th to 14th tipping point, it's all been about currency. QE2 talks, China downgrades U.S. and other countries' currency, China's rumored launch of a ballistic missile from a submarine off the coast of California as a show of strength to the U.S., and so forth.

The only thing Cliff stated incorrectly was his initial interpretation of the emotional release connected with the events...he thought, because the release period was so long, that the event would have an impact 1,000 times greater than 9/11....that was his error....the event didn't have an emotional impact 1,000 times greater than 9/11, it's just taking 1,000 times longer for the effects of the event to unfold (2 months for these events as opposed to 3 hours of release language for 9/11)...9/11 occurred and was understood and "released" over a period of 3 hours.....this fundamental change to the relationship between U.S. and China, the QE2, and the Chinese downgrade of U.S. currency and a show of force by China is something that has now occurred and will now continue to unfold during the two month release period...

But Cliff wasn't wrong about what happened, he was right.

And Cliff wasn't wrong about when it would happen, he was right (mid November tipping point).

Cliff just misinterpreted the event's emotional impact....the events themselves are going to have a permanent, long lasting effect, just not an acute and instant emotional impact like 9/11...but his prediction of a "currency war/crisis November 5th-14th tipping point" was right on the money and he's been talking about this since 2009.

These are the facts. It's a lesson learned...people have to stop believing that every major prediction that the WebBot is forecasting is "the total end of civilization" and start to look at the prediction with a calm mind....and now, going forward, Cliff has to do the same and be careful not to overhype the emotional impact, but the software was right this time around
Quoting: acbuddy

bashi
14th November 2010, 15:49
From a post on Godlike Productions this morning:

I don't know why so many people on here are bashing Cliff High and Webbot. Whether you believe in the WebBot isn't relevant at the moment...

The bottom line is that in every ALTA report Cliff has released for the last 4 months, it has said clearly that the November tipping point more than likely represents a currency war or a situation with currency which will reach a tipping point in November and then unfold over a period of 2 months during the release period.

This is exactly what happened.

During the November 5th to 14th tipping point, it's all been about currency. QE2 talks, China downgrades U.S. and other countries' currency

Are you saying that the tension between China and the US because of exchange-rates is the dramatic tipping point?

shiva777
14th November 2010, 17:23
sunnrap...that IN NO WAY says that Cliff was right about his tipping point....the days and weeks ahead will become a bigger and bigger struggle for Cliff's devoted followers to admit to themselves that Cliff's BIGGEST forecast to date is a complete MISS

listen to this regarding the very DRAMATIC Tipping point Cliff speaks of...compare it to your justification of Cliff's LATEST defensive monkey mind forecasted Tipping point MEANING...just listen and face the facts,,,what he swas saying about the TP even a few weeks ago was VERY different to what he says now...

http://www.youtube.com/user/webbotproject#p/c/5/6Kt32LisPQk
If you listen to Clif's last interview with OneRadioNetwork

1) Either the tipping pt is correct and life changes as we know it and no use creating webbot reports in the future
2) The webbot data for the tipping is wrong and hence the webbots are so out of whack it will need a total rebuild/overhaul.

I'd guess it'd be the last interview for Clif with anyone if he can FACE UP to his educated idiocy

Ahkenaten
14th November 2010, 17:41
Maybe that is why Clif was crying on the radio......................

Olam
14th November 2010, 19:50
In my humble opinion, I think the way to ride the next few weeks including today is to not have any big expectations and especially not look avidly for some kind of big confirmation. I mean that the tipping point, be it today or not, I don't think will be a huge explosion, assasination, or anything obvious like that.
If you collect some dots though that have recently appeared and are ongoing, I think that some kind of image can start to appear.
To be precise, here are a few elements that play into all this.
The asian markets are open right now, its thier Monday morning, check the stock exchanges, they are all falling fast and hard. Anywhere from 1.5 to 6% in a few hours.
How about that failed G20 meeting and the weekend Asian meeting, all the info we have including mainstream media point to the fact that the US suffered a major fail. Loss lots of respect and was humiliated by the new power China.
Then last weeks dismal fail with the elections and how the republicans are gleeing and frothing at their newfound power, which won't help government and in fact should be big trouble for Obama.
Then all the reports coming out about how Obama seems unfit for the job and seems to have lost interest. Heck that last report seems to indicate how he could actually be impeached, or at least have to suffer the motions for that.
Then how about that forclosure scandal, beurocracy at work makes it so that we forget about this news now, its been a few weeks with no noise of that. Still, its in the works and will come out again to bite wall street and guess who is closely associated with all that....
To be honest, for me the tipping point was today after the long 10 day Obama trip to Asia and coming back with just humiliation and insults realizing that its back to reality in the congress with a very uncomfortable reality.

Now there is more to come im sure, but it would seem to me that all the above is a great recipe for some kind of disaster. All this does not happen in a few seconds like a plane hitting a building, but its brewing and there its bound to have some kind of worldwide action.
Im curous to see how the holiday spending will be like, just to add to the above.

So in the end, patience, calm observations all the while going about your life I think is the thing to do.
If you are loking for a major event like a big bomb, I think you will be dissapointed.
Cheers

Swami
14th November 2010, 19:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjto02iDNZA

shiva777
14th November 2010, 20:21
it's obvious to almost everyone that things are unstable in many major areas of life on earth and things are going to change radically in the next few years,,,using this very obvious observation as a justification to promote Cliff High as an accurate forecaster of the future is a VERY silly thing to do as he has been pushing the most traumatic and deadly forecast for these coming changes for years now and they have not materialised yet he continuers to spread his doomy forecasts with people using relatively minor events to back up Cliff;s MAJOR doomy outlook and fporecasts..needlessly freaking alot of people out//...using Obama's trip as the "tipping point" is nowhere near what would have qualified as the tipping point a few weeks ago,according to Cliff,but as usual he waters things down to protect his ego

point being...things are going to change radically in the years to come,Cliff High his webbot and his doomy monkey mind do not have the ability to forecast them and are causing more harm than good

'...I suspect that many people don't realise that Cliff is of the opinion that literally BILLIONS of people will die in the near future and he is using his webbot interpretations to try to get more people to agree wiith his beliefs
...which are largely aligned to TPTB plans succeeding in many area's of their agenda

Operator
14th November 2010, 20:25
If you are loking for a major event like a big bomb, I think you will be dissapointed.
Cheers

I think you may be right ... this will also not be an instant manifestation but a gradual (but perhaps significant) turn in history.
Clif may have over hyped it because he understands the impact on the long run. And much of the over hyping is done by ourselves too.

Maybe we expect all too much of a great battle to get rid of the TPTWB while it may be as simple as pulling away the curtain and
expose the hidden truth. We are pleading for a non-violent revolution ... what if it really turns out that way ?

Swami
14th November 2010, 20:38
Clif may have over hyped it because he understands the impact on the long run. And much of the over hyping is done by ourselves too.

Its the way one reads them webbots, its all in the eye/brain of the beholder....

Olam
14th November 2010, 21:00
Fear is not something you inherit, buy or catch from someone like a cold. Shiva, the way you are talking makes me think that you yourself are living in fear. If you are not, then don't speak for others. Its all a question of perspective and outlook. I myself don't see the Cliff info as doom and gloom, but rather a necessary change/burn to start new. If I myself die in the process, I honestly have no problem with that. Of coarse I think about my daughter and family and how that would affect them, but still I do not live in fear of dying or anything else.
Just to be clear, there are alot of people that are so passionate about Cliff that they would definetly defend him to the death regardless of the facts. I don't think that is much different than being caught up in a dogma like religion. I don't defend him like that, I know myself how he has been wrong in the past and it forms my outlook on his work. I simply have an open mind and try to not judge,but I also refuse to just read what you write and not comment.
Think about it, there you are mentioning how bad his stuff is as its just making everyone clawed to the ceiling in fear. Well I have to tell you, please don't put these intentions on me because you are wrong. All you are saying really is how Cliffs work affects you and how it creates fear in YOU.
Your reaction is a normal ego reaction which steps up to protect your personal status quo.
Yes I pass judgement here and I hope its not too harsh, only you cannot talk for anyone else but you when you talk about fear.
No offense
Cheers

shiva777
14th November 2010, 21:21
Olam..you wrote "Yes I pass judgement here and I hope its not too harsh, only you cannot talk for anyone else but you when you talk about fear."
"

I am not speaking for you,

I am speaking from the EVIDENCE I have seen in many forums where people are beoming very fearful and really are unnecessarily and unjustifiably being triggered to be very FEARFUL of Cliff's doomy forecasts coming true...so I CAN speak for others...

Cliff's work creates no fear in me,only CONCERN for people who are being misled in to being fearful through people promoting his work as being very accuarte...let's face it,one of the biggest agendas of TPTB is to have people ignorant and in fear of their security so that THEY can control them and "protect" them..Cliff's forecasts pretty much say there is nothing you can do except stock up on food and equip yourself to live as though you were living to survive in the middle ages and hope you aren't one of the billions who dies a horrific death..

...so there's no such thing as fear mongers in your world...TPTB aren't fear-mongering with their 9/11 terrorism agenda?...get real...YES,people are responsible for their FEAR,but with the conditioningpeople have had since birth most people are not concious enough to transcend the fear-mongering..as has been obviously demonstrated for centuries

read my post again that made you react as though I was speaking for you...and ask yourself ..."why would I think that?

"it's obvious to almost everyone that things are unstable in many major areas of life on earth and things are going to change radically in the next few years,,,using this very obvious observation as a justification to promote Cliff High as an accurate forecaster of the future is a VERY silly thing to do as he has been pushing the most traumatic and deadly forecast for these coming changes for years now and they have not materialised yet he continuers to spread his doomy forecasts with people using relatively minor events to back up Cliff;s MAJOR doomy outlook and fporecasts..needlessly freaking alot of people out//...using Obama's trip as the "tipping point" is nowhere near what would have qualified as the tipping point a few weeks ago,according to Cliff,but as usual he waters things down to protect his ego

point being...things are going to change radically in the years to come,Cliff High his webbot and his doomy monkey mind do not have the ability to forecast them and are causing more harm than good

'...I suspect that many people don't realise that Cliff is of the opinion that literally BILLIONS of people will die in the near future and he is using his webbot interpretations to try to get more people to agree wiith his beliefs
...which are largely aligned to TPTB plans succeeding "

Swami
14th November 2010, 22:10
Amazing! Huge object caught by SDO NASA close to our Sun

Here come Spacegoatfarts........

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OhaHEeWqYU0/TOBJPLVT3zI/AAAAAAAAJT0/4wJZlVDtrQE/s1600/wow.jpg

Halo CME (August 13, 2010)
SOHO captured this video clip of a full halo coronal mass ejection (CME) that blasted a substantial cloud of particles away from the Sun (Aug, 7, 2010). The majority of the cloud went to the left with only a smaller portion heading to the? right, suggesting that it would not likely have any strong impact on Earth. A "halo" cloud is one that appears to surround the Sun on all sides as it expands, meaning it is heading somewhat towards Earth or away from it. The still and movie are generated by processing the changes from one frame to the next to highlight those changes, thus, we call this a "difference movie." http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/pickof... First Solar Radiation Storm of Solar Cycle 24
On Saturday, August 14, 2010 a small solar flare erupted on the Sun at about 6am EDT. Associated with this flare was a coronal mass ejection (CME) that was partially directed towards the Earth. Also associated with this event was a S1? or minor solar radiation storm on the NOAA Space Weather Scales.The only impacts expected for a solar radiation storm of this magnitude are minor impacts to HF radio communications in the polar regions. However, this is the first solar radiation storm of Solar Cycle 24 and the first solar radiation storm since December of 2006.
At this time, the solar radiation storm has subsided below threshold levels. However, oscillation around this threshold is possible for the next several hours. Subsequent significant activity is not expected but there may be some level of geomagnetic storming on or around August 17th and 18th from the coronal mass ejection associated? with this event. Initial observations of the coronal mass ejection direction and velocity do not indicate a high likelihood of significant geomagnetic storming but the Space Weather Prediction Center will continue to monitor this event as it unfoldshttp://www.swpc.noaa.gov/index.html Evidence of new solar activity from observations of aurora in New Zealandhttp://www.eurekalert.org/pub_release...
http://www.eurekalert.org/multimedia/...

http://bigwobblenews.blogspot.com/2010/11/amazing-huge-object-caught-by-sdo-nasa.html

DawgBone
14th November 2010, 22:19

Hi everybody! My first post ...

I agree completely! In fact, I think we should start two new threads. The first would record all predictions made by prominent alternative media people. The second thread would list FAILED predictions. The failed prediction list might extend back five years or more.

Each time a new prediction is made we would list it and keep track of the outcome, moving it to failed list, if appropriate, or marking it as accurate if it proved true.

This would not be done in a mean-spirited way, but rather to give some perspective to the constant flow of (usually negative) predictions.

shiva777
14th November 2010, 22:19
probably just another UFO,like the 1000's of other UFO's shown in space recordings..no big deal...as for the suns activity...no big deal ...as it says

"Subsequent significant activity is not expected but there may be some level of geomagnetic storming on or around August 17th and 18th from the coronal mass ejection associated? with this event. Initial observations of the coronal mass ejection direction and velocity do not indicate a high likelihood of significant geomagnetic storming but the Space Weather Prediction Center will continue to monitor this event as it unfoldshttp://"

Swami
14th November 2010, 22:33
you dog, shiva, me cat

http://www.snotr.com/video/5836

Olam
14th November 2010, 22:37
Shiva, you bring up some good points about my reaction. I always try to speak for myself only and so it sounded like I took it personal or something like that. I cannot "compete" on the language technics as english is not my first language and so im not as eloquent as i would like to be.
So, yes after reading my response it does seem personal, but its not.
I always say that we cannot never interfere with anyones lives. If people choose to be freaked out by words on a forum, its their choice only. If someone wants to leave a family life and become a junky in an alley, I say we cannot interfere with thier life's choices. However, if anyone asks for help in any way, its is everyones absolute responsability to respond to the call.
That is why, when I read you mentioning how Cliff's work only helps the bad guys in getting what they want, well at an individual level, nobody is responsible for other peoples emotions and responses. The way I read you, if Im not wrong, its as if nobody should put any work out there whatever it is because it can only hurt.
I think that this way of thinking is what our goverments want....don't think, don't go outside the box, we will take care of what you beleive in bla bla bla.
In the end, its an absolute individuals responsability.
There is always order in chaos and thats how universe works. I myself act responsably for myself and take what I like and reject what I think is not good for me.
If everyone did that, no friggin TPTB would have any effect on anyone.
peace

shiva777
14th November 2010, 22:40
..so using your reasoning no one should have said anything about the official 9/11 theory being a complete lie?

you say "I always say that we cannot never interfere with anyones lives. If people choose to be freaked out by words on a forum, its their choice only. If someone wants to leave a family life and become a junky in an alley, I say we cannot interfere with thier life's choices."

....funnily enough,I HAVE DONE EXACTLY THAT VERY SAME THING and that person was very grateful

you say
"The way I read you, if Im not wrong, its as if nobody should put any work out there whatever it is because it can only hurt."

again,NO that is not at all whatI am saying

what makes you think that?..

...and I don't think that Cliff's work only helps TPTB, although I believe it does MORE harm than good...and in many ways feeds their agendas

Olam
14th November 2010, 22:53
OK, I don't understand what your saying about the junkie bit, I will respond I promise, but now I need to reread and backup as I am a bit confused and don't get everything you are saying. I will probably sleep on what I re-read and respond after that.

Operator
14th November 2010, 23:10
...and I don't think that Cliff's work only helps TPTB, although I believe it does MORE harm than good...and in many ways feeds their agendas

Originally Clif had a text on his website something like 'get out of here while you can'. He also at first sold his reports at high prices only to those that could handle it.
I think when the masses found out about the webbot the popularity started and everything was hyped .... And I've said it many times before when something becomes
popular and credible it catches the eye of TPTB and infiltration (in any form whatsoever) starts as a natural consequence.

I think that, understanding this part of the technology, scanning of the web is for me 'nuts and bolts' enough to be far more credible than e.g. channeling ...
However coupling this to time related stuff is a big question mark for me ...

The final interpretation generating the reports is done using the 'monkey mind' ... and we all know where the weak points are ... don't we?

So, it would be interesting to find some 'markers' but following it to the letter is probably silly.
I hope this clarifies how things possibly came to be ...

ArtyCarl
14th November 2010, 23:51
I have just done a tour of the half dozen or so forums I like to keep an eye on and this topic is getting a real bashing everywhere. I feel sorry for Clif High, it takes a lot of guts to be interviewed and to put a reasonably precise date on predictions. He believes in what he is doing and carries it through with a conviction that sets himself up to be knocked down when things go wrong. Yes he is making some money from his reports but if it was just about money his forecasts would be hedging his bets a bit more.

I remember waking my wife late one evening some time ago to play her the recording of Dr Bill Deagle's frantic phone call to Bill and Kerry and we sat there making all kinds of emergency plans. I have still got my frigging 'bug-out' bag sitting in the bottom of the wardrobe 'just in case'.

The problem is that it is easy to judge, easy to criticise, but putting too much belief into all these things will quickly make a fool of you.

The sad reality is that 99.9% of stuff we read here and at the countless other sites is pure garbage. It has become a trendy topic, just ask all your friends what they believe in and you will be amazed. The mafia killed Kennedy, we never went to the moon, 9/11 was a set-up job, the list is endless, and thanks to the Discovery channel pumping conspiracies at us faster than we can take them all in and now the whole conspiracy topic has become a counter-culture where every last thing has to be viewed with maximum suspicion until we dont have a clue what is real and what is fake and I for one am tired of it.

astrid
15th November 2010, 00:13
I still cant help thinking that the more popular these ppl become, the more likely they are then to be used to further TPTB's agenda.... i mean Clif does use the internet to gather data... and WHO OWNS THE WEB???
Its not a stretch that he cant be fed info, that will then in turn keep us yet again distracted from what is really going on....and whats more from trusting our own inner guidance....

ponda
15th November 2010, 01:25
It's possible that events that take place in local higher dimensions can manifest themselves into the global consciousness field and then into the data that the web bot collects.For example a set back to the higher dimensional controllers might affect the Earth's consciousness field.Just because no major catastrophe occurs on 3d Earth might not mean that nothing of importance has not occurred.If a long planned for negative event does NOT occur then this might affect the higher dimensional negatives.

Swami
15th November 2010, 19:33
With just a day removed away from Clif High and the Webbot Project's predicted date for a released language to deliver a "Tipping Point" that will echo around the world and reverberate throughout our lives like a mighty crescendo; the signs, symbols and patterns continue unabated, accelerating at a tremendous pace, displaying the distinctive feature of heightened tension, possessing the intense emotional anxiety of imminent monumental change. A monumental event. Whether or not anything happens of earth-shattering significance at the predicted time of 6:50 AM Pacific Coast on November 14 2010, the current headlines leaves us with a lot to chew on and at minimum, an indelible imprint on our minds that something fundamental is at work here.

In my earlier pieces on the "Tipping Point," I posited the view that the systematic dissolution of the American Empire constituted the centrepiece of the Global Elites' agenda to institute a New World Order of the Ages. I further theorized that the presidency of Barack Obama would be the catalyst to perpetuate this orchestrated plan. From his historic and hyperdimensional ascendancy to the office of the White House and into the collective consciousness of the global populace, Obama has been defined as a messianic hero and then re-defined as a disappointing failure. Perhaps, the cover write-up of a recent Newsweek article by Jonathan Alter summarized it best, when it described him as a "...terrorist-coddling, warmongering, Wall Street-loving, socialistic and godless muslim." A sentiment that found root in the American heartland, birthing the Tea Party movement and sprouting branches of Republican victories in the recently held mid-term elections. With the worldwide backlash against his Administration and the Federal Reserve's policy for the injection of billions of dollars in the quantitative easing programs and his inability to seal trade deals in a chilly reception at the G20 Summit in South Korea; the signs of his Tiger Woods-esque fall is now pointing, within the Hegelian dialectic framework, directly towards an associative deadly wound with the country that he presides over.

http://thealienproject.blogspot.com/2010/11/quickening-november-tipping-point_15.html

Swami
17th November 2010, 11:38
HANMI...and the logical frank.

with respect, let us begin...

in our mat work, either at the dojo or the wujo (place where the path to enlightenment using woo-woo is practiced), we must begin with respect. We will come back to this. Always. Respect for ourselves. For universe. And for our opponents...our partners in contention.

Today is Monday, November 15th, 2010.

It rains outside the woo-jo. Some rains are more natural than others.

Manifesting circumstance today revealed the [logical frank] to (now) over 60% of the forecast linguistics. The individual placed before us by universe is Eric Cantona (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uop5R7E314), a very logical frenchman indeed. With his appearance we have significant levels of fulfillment for the March 2010 forecast for the duo of the [wild colleen] and [logical frank] temporal markers. Hmm...two personalities previously postulated present themselves promptly as presciently perceived. My, what could it mean?

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/mukamae.html

Meet baldrishi. You know him as Clif High.

Prime example:
"halfpasthuman.com is gone. removed by ptb. no word from clif or george ure on what has happened. nothing but big black hole..."

Same user ID as Clif's admitted post on GLP. That's some pretty shameless self ****ing promotion there.

This itself doesn't mean that Clif's work is bunk. It does however, put his ethics in question, in my opinion.

Go look and judge for yourself. Search back to Dec. 2008 at least. You might want to search for baldrishi before then too, which I have not done yet.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1259058/pg1

Seems Mr. High is a New Age priest indeed....:eek:

bashi
17th November 2010, 13:23
Once a prophet, always a prophet:

9czBBKof7Yo

krb2OdQksMc

JoeNashville
17th November 2010, 13:57
I've never seen Troy for fear of really being able to sit through it. Though the themes sound good, it won't move to the top of my queue yet...

I think your right Bill, mostly. Since the future is malleable and always in flux it is impossible to pin down in advance. Much of Clif's work involves interpretation which is the most difficult part. But I also think Clif must be getting a little close to the bone or TPTB wouldn't be screwing with him so much lately. And I also think it may be just enough to force them to make slight alterations to the plan, though I don't think it will be for long. We have some majorly serious problems coming which don't take a crystal ball to see!

Don't get me started on jokes about the milli-tary ...

Forget about the military ... wherever I came I saw the same thing over and over again. The reason for intelligence gathering is creating an advantage by getting insight in situations or developments. This advantage is most of the times abused by the services themselves to empower their own agendas. I've seen operations that were illegal in many occasions ... Covert things have a tendency to grow to a level 'above the law'. Even in amusement they tell you jokingly that something like a 'license to kill' exists ...

Don't make the mistake to even think they are stupid ... there are a lot of clever minds in there. They maybe shortsighted because the consequences of their actions may not be covert for ever. Ethical boundaries have been crossed many times ...

Good summation. If one studies the history of the services in general there are some serious issues there. The question in my mind is how do we get the people who are ethically, morally, and legally challenged to go away and get good ones to step up? It seems to be an internal culture challenge. From the outside I can't help believe they should know when they are doing wrong...

Maybe that is why Clif was crying on the radio......................

Clif's been getting emotional alot lately. I'm sure it's because he truly loves this country, and not in a 'I'll wear a flag on my lapel and screw the country behind closed doors' kind of way, but for all the principles it stands. He also clearly believes the people have the opportunity to straighten it out.

Bill Ryan
17th November 2010, 14:46

Seems Mr. High is a New Age priest indeed....

That's a very interesting GLP thread - about how Clif High posted there with a different ID ('baldrishi'), making comments about himself as a sockpuppet. It seems totally nailed from what I can see.

I have nothing against Clif personally, but I do think his ego has tempted him to cross beyond certain reasonable lines. Now that he's been shown to have been quite wrong about this month, it's worth re-examining his past record.

It is actually very poor: a number of dramatic major predictions, besides this one, came to precisely nothing. Yet many people have still been listening to his every word.

This was what was behind my choice of thread title. The 'New Age Priests' need a challenge and a come-uppance. They doubtless mean well, and are not being paid by anyone - but they are grossly misleading, time- and energy-consuming, and distracting. The recommended thing for Clif to do here - I suggest - is to come clean, admit that he's on a learning curve, is trying his best, and has often been wrong.

On our side, as I've said many times, we have to be smart enough to learn who we should be listening to now and who we should not.

sunnyrap
17th November 2010, 15:23
I think we have to lay any cause for 'new age' or any other self-styled priest becoming a Frankenstein at the feet of those who would have them be such or who insist on having leadership outside their own hearts. Adoration of the masses is an almost irresistible force that warps most who become the recipient of it. I think Cliff tried hard to get people to do their own thinking and not hang on his every pronouncement, but the overwhelming demand coming at him for MORE explanation may have pushed him over that line. WE create these figurehead demigods from the sheer force of our numbers (at the same time blind to the fact that we could be creating an ungoverned Eden).

I have to admit to giving in to a certain lust for excitement over fantastic scenarios developing in the world and the adventure of getting swept up into them. Then I wake up and remember how much power my focus has and try to start putting it towards healthier creations. With so much information coming at me daily, however, figuring out what I really REALLY want and what really, really works sometimes feels confusing and burdensome. That is when predictions of 'bigger than me' events have a chance to lure me to the convenient excuse for letting go of the helm.

I participated in the million person prayer. I had the idea that it went far to spread oil on threatening stormy waters.

Carmody
17th November 2010, 15:43
I sincerely hope not! :o

True (non-political) science is a process.

It is only the current working model of how we think things operate.

We should have no investment at all in either its current position or any future position.

And we should continue to think about what we expect things to be like, and then go look for the data to back it up.

It's the biggest jig-saw in the Universe.

There is always another layer. One rung further up. Many times you have to really look around to find the next rung. In the case of science, it is the mother of all sciences - Alchemy. Alchemy is the 'higher' rung or knowledge process that has a scope and range outside of that of 'science'.

However..like world class athletes ....workouts, attitudes, food intake, moods, and phases of the moon, sunspots, atmospheric loading etc....all will have an effect. At the edge, everything becomes important and part of the package of influences. In the same way that a leaf can deflect a bullet.

Meaning, when you get to the limits of a man, then every little extra bit affects the systems involved or the results obtained. the observer and recorder of the events becomes totally intertwined on a real and cognizable level with the experiment.

When you get to the edge of reality, something akin to Heisenberg reigns supreme,as that is the level you are invoking and involving the self in and into. The alchemist is part of the equation. At the limits of the known sciences, the same also take place. Mainstream science does not recognize this, as the general public does not either.

However, we are moving toward that moment. And when it comes, prior art or knowledge of the extant human condition says it will happen like the striking of a match, in time. Even though to us, in the event, it will take months and years.

The point then becomes that as we move toward understanding, as a group, our edge of reality itself, the two tend to blend into one, like reality does, for the alchemist.

If you wish to transgress a dimensional and temporal boundary, you are going to end up being closely intertwined with it. It will be you, you will be it.

Part of that process is loosing the mechanistic (monkey-remote-outside of you or us) attachment to god influence and becoming that thing or moment itself--on your own. As you might cognate, it is the loosing the "I" the ego function that arises out of the body ...and realizing the duality of the carrier of the intelligence, or the spirit form, the dimensional form.

Part of this is that the body's fortunes and function will be increased ...but getting past the fear of the change in function or design (fear arising from and coloring...fear from the body or ego function, which few people realize it's depth of influence on every breath and thought-part of the ego's charm) is part of the process.

The body (ego base component), which holds the key to subvocalization and conscious word-thought forming.. it actually does not recognize the words and what they mean, it is much like your dog, albeit a highly intelligent one. As an example, you cannot think your way to a state of physical comfort and calm, you have to feel your way to it.

ArtyCarl
17th November 2010, 16:28
This is really interesting and admittedly a bit of a shock too.

The person 'Baldrishi' certainly seems to attack certain people that we know Clif has a problem with himself...and Clif is also Bald...not that I hold that against him, being follically challenged myself.

Maybe I am expecting too much, I was an avid Serpo fan, totally engrossed with the story until it became clear that some parts had been mischievously introduced to muddy the waters.

I loved that story because it contained enough plausibility to make it more than interesting...but like so much of the stuff peddled on youtube etc, it is almost impossible for people to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Bill, you say we have to be smart enough to learn who to listen to but i'm reasonably smart and I really dont have a clue.

Bill Ryan
17th November 2010, 16:44
This is really interesting and admittedly a bit of a shock too.

The person 'Baldrishi' certainly seems to attack certain people that we know Clif has a problem with himself...and Clif is also Bald...not that I hold that against him, being follically challenged myself.

Maybe I am expecting too much, I was an avid Serpo fan, totally engrossed with the story until it became clear that some parts had been mischievously introduced to muddy the waters.

I loved that story because it contained enough plausibility to make it more than interesting...but like so much of the stuff peddled on youtube etc, it is almost impossible for people to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Bill, you say we have to be smart enough to learn who to listen to but i'm reasonably smart and I really dont have a clue.

Yes, Serpo started as a real disclosure (mixed with some nonsense) - but was 'taken back' from the inside and turned into a comedy show.

I'm as sure as I can be that there was fire behind all the smoke that was generated. It was a real education. My best summary of the whole thing was here - my final post (http://serpo.org/final_update.php) in the Serpo website before I handed it over to others.

Re who to listen to nowadays, this is a great question and is worth a thread of its own. That might be a good idea, and I'd encourage you to start one. There's a huge amount of confusion and lack of clarity at the moment and this is one reason why I have not been publicly prominent that last few months... I am keeping my powder dry.

I have a great deal to report, but I'm carefully checking all my facts first because I don't want to add to the craziness out there - even accidentally.

Ahkenaten
17th November 2010, 16:56
Could it not be that so much of what passes for alternative news in reality is deliberate fog dispensed to distract people from the important and pragmatic political and financial issues at hand? Those issues are analyzable and are problems that people, if organized and acting intelligently, could actually resolve. The primary alternative news issues, i.e. whether or not ETs exist, what UFOs are, what races of alien beings are interested in humans and what their intentions are towards us, whether a natural catastrophe is imminent and if so what time-frame are we to expect these changes to occur, whether or not to believe channeled information, whether or not a secret off-world space program exists and if so what secret technologies underpin it, etc. all of these though surely intriguing are merely subjects for endless speculation with little possibility of discerning what facts, if any, they are based upon. While people spin endlessly, speculating on this and that scenario - the facts in the real world lie in front of us, neglected because alas we only have so much time and energy and it is being sucked up by these diversions.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.

We live for a limited time. We must focus our energies, collectively and individually, on the things that we can change - and exercise the wisdom to know the difference between those things we can influence and change - and those we cannot.

Swami
17th November 2010, 17:32
Ok, ok..,Shiva; Me dog, you cat

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7844-Clif-High-The-Simpsons-and-New-Age-Priests&p=69167&viewfull=1#post69167

This keeps creeping through my mind all day about this:

Most users ever online was 1,547, 15th November 2010 at 22:17.

This was because of this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7519-In-France-they-are-withdrawing-all-monies-on-the-7th-December!!&highlight=france

On the same day Cliff High's writes this on his website:

Manifesting circumstance today revealed the [logical frank] to (now) over 60% of the forecast linguistics. The individual placed before us by universe is Eric Cantona (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uop5R7E314), a very logical frenchman indeed. With his appearance we have significant levels of fulfillment for the March 2010 forecast for the duo of the [wild colleen] and [logical frank] temporal markers. Hmm...two personalities previously postulated present themselves promptly as presciently perceived. My, what could it mean?

Now, was it the link on Cliff Highs site that caused the "invasion" of people coming to the forum or was it the link to Google that caused it...?

When it was the link to Google that caused the "invasion" on AV2 then we have a case of pretty weird coincidende that Cliff High posted this on his site also. Stupid coincidence....?

I'm not a believer in cases of weird coincidende so WTF is going on...?
Is somebody "killing" off Cliff High and his material...?:spy:

As we all know now this happens the day after the 15th:

I smell something and I dont like the smell of it...:target:

Ahkenaten
17th November 2010, 19:10
Godlike productions is a swamp of disinformation

worldruler
17th November 2010, 20:09
Yes, Serpo started as a real disclosure (mixed with some nonsense) - but was 'taken back' from the inside and turned into a comedy show.

I'm as sure as I can be that there was fire behind all the smoke that was generated. It was a real education. My best summary of the whole thing was here - my final post (http://serpo.org/final_update.php) in the Serpo website before I handed it over to others.

Re who to listen to nowadays, this is a great question and is worth a thread of its own. That might be a good idea, and I'd encourage you to start one. There's a huge amount of confusion and lack of clarity at the moment and this is one reason why I have not been publicly prominent that last few months... I am keeping my powder dry.

I have a great deal to report, but I'm carefully checking all my facts first because I don't want to add to the craziness out there - even accidentally.

excellant , and while your at it check this fellow out for craziness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rVuFX3_2dg

raises a few question or , maybe changes the whole game from a prospective point

Ahkenaten
17th November 2010, 20:33
The problem is of course that cleverly, and deliberately often-times, bits of truth are mixed in with a bunch of garbage. If we could identify those who mostly seem to be speaking the truth by some basic definitions of that term, that might narrow the band-width of incoming data......so much information, so little time. Maybe I will start a thread.............

Swami
22nd November 2010, 09:56
Ok, ok..,Shiva; Me dog, you cat

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7844-Clif-High-The-Simpsons-and-New-Age-Priests&p=69167&viewfull=1#post69167

This keeps creeping through my mind all day about this:

This was because of this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7519-In-France-they-are-withdrawing-all-monies-on-the-7th-December!!&highlight=france

On the same day Cliff High's writes this on his website:

Now, was it the link on Cliff Highs site that caused the "invasion" of people coming to the forum or was it the link to Google that caused it...?

When it was the link to Google that caused the "invasion" on AV2 then we have a case of pretty weird coincidende that Cliff High posted this on his site also. Stupid coincidence....?

I'm not a believer in cases of weird coincidende so WTF is going on...?
Is somebody "killing" off Cliff High and his material...?:spy:

As we all know now this happens the day after the 15th:

I smell something and I dont like the smell of it...:target:

It looks like godlikeproductions didn't like me posting this stuff overhere, my IP got banned.
Anybody else having the same "problem" ?

HURRITT ENYETO
22nd November 2010, 12:50
Swami, my ip also got banned at GLP and im not even a member!!! I think anybody who visited the cliff high thread got banned. Wot a joke.

kinsuemei2
22nd November 2010, 15:27
Somebody asked about Achilles, and yes that’s what coined the phrase the Achilles heel, because Achilles upon birth was dipped by his mother into the river Styx, now she held him by his heel, and that was the only part of his body that was not immersed in the water and thus his weak spot, he was the El Cid of his day.

But addressing what Bill wrote earlier it is better to stay silent than offer noise the alternative media is like a pool of water and every time somebody comes out with a new theory they are throwing rocks in the that pool of water, before long, the pool itself is tainted by the influx of rocks and displaces itself, this is why it is so important here and at Camelot to take a step away from the pool and allow the surface to smooth for a moment, even if that means saying we don’t know what will happen, only by calming this pool, can we then look in to it and see ourselves reflected.

And the pool of course is the perfect representation of our mind, just one unconstructive thread is like throwing a rock into our pool and then concentration is lost, the ripple effect then ripples on to other people’s pools.
So when you see a thread that’s amusing or discusses the “Galactic Federation of Light” smile but remember your pool, and keep it still and calm, then look into your reflection and allow yourself to truly feel what motivates and moves you, but make sure your resonating with you, not the ambiance of others.

Bill Ryan
9th November 2011, 12:21
-----------

Or I could have titled it Brad Pitt and The Galactic Federation of Light.

Sit tight. This post is intended to be entertaining, but also on-point.

The other night I watched the movie Troy for maybe the 7th time. Some critics were harsh - but they quite missed the point. It's one of my favorite films: a brilliant, insightful commentary on war and the human condition.

In the movie, King Priam of Troy consults his High Priest about the omens for the war against the invading Greeks. The Priest says that an eagle was seen carrying a snake. King Priam states this is a sign from the Gods that they will defeat the Greeks, and therefore they must attack.

Prince Hector - a model of honor, courage, balance and rationality - says: "We're basing our military strategy on bird signs?"

Priam ignores him. Hector does his utmost in battle for his father, his brother, and for Troy. He confronts the mighty Achilles (Brad Pitt, in the best swordflght sequence you'll ever see) and is killed. Troy subsequently falls and is burned to the ground.

It's an epic, tragic, anti-war film which shows everyone - except Hector - as being in one way or another misguided, egoistic, limited, fallible, or tragically human.

The difference between the movie and Homer's Iliad is that the Gods are absent in the film. It's a movie about how Apollo doesn't save the Trojans, having been mocked by the arrogant Achilles - and how men must live and die taking responsibility for their own decisions, their own gullibility, and their own folly.

What a perfect parable for our times.

Here are the lessons:

We're always tempted to listen to 'high priests' who read signs and predict the future. Much easier to make a faith-based decision around an eagle carrying a snake than to make sound military strategy based on experience, information and intelligence.
Like Hector, we have to be smart, realistic, focused and responsible. Not blindly optimistic, like poor King Priam, trusting in gods or godlike forces which may not exist.

You can all now join the dots, considering my two alternative titles for this thread...

Hi, All;

After the demise of Elenin, the safe passage of YU55, the idiocy of Georgi Stankov (and many others!), the continuing delusions of Mike Quinsey, and nothing at all having happened on 28 October 2011 -- it may be time to resurrect this thread.

I invite all intelligent comments. The theme could not be more important.

Ultima Thule
9th November 2011, 12:30
ArtyCarl brought up a good notion how it is difficult to discern what is true and what is not. Bill answered very nicely to it, which I felt beneficial. Could you Bill from your experience elaborate what you have learnt to be a good tactic for you to discern what is plausible and what is likely disinformation? I know I´ve been had numerous times, and would possibly benefit from that...

Elsewhere you mentioned how we might be lead astray reading messages that have possibly been diluted with disinformation, like sitting in front of a tv, missing a channel by one from the remote and by accident watching last years super bowl rerun, instead of this years super bowl, broadcasting in the other channel? I hope my example makes sense about what I think might be happening.

Tony
9th November 2011, 12:41
I think our journeys are all to do with intention.
It does not really matter what we meet on this journey,
but the intention will get us to our destination.
I came to Avalon because of the Charles interview.
It served a purpose, and we then move on.

In every misdirection or lie there is an element of truth.
It's what gives it power.
If one does not over-react one can in fact utilise this power.

Stick to a good intention, and gradually what is not of benefit drops away...
revealing the simplest solution - Pure Consciousness.

ulli
9th November 2011, 12:48
I would say that we really are at a turning point, or perhaps it should be called a 'churning' point...
like the waters in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Hierro in the Canary Islands.
From the point of view of the controllers who want to sow seeds of disinformation there is always the risk that their plans to backfire.
In other words, instead of everyone buying into the fear mongering suddenly
more and more people take the disinfo spin and literally spin it around into it's opposite, thus sabotaging their plans.

As you said earlier this year, Bill, integrity is the key here.
Once a person has integrity they are empowered.

Tony
9th November 2011, 13:13
The fact that we all have to take responsibility is correct, but unfortunately people manipulate and want to be manipulated.
People have free choice but are not familiar with it. This is a slow steady process.

Unfortunately the alternative media get whipped up into a frenzy all too quickly, and lose the plot.

We are strange bed fellows, and need to work together. We have to think outside the box.
You never know who you will sit down for breakfast with next week!

Operator
9th November 2011, 13:43
I think our journeys are all to do with intention.
It does not really matter what we meet on this journey,
the intention will get us to our destination.

I think a lot of things could be real but it is what we make of it. Currently they are trying to whip up
the Iranian nuclear threat again ... I am surprised they are even trying and got this far again.
Let's work on it that we keep our sanity this time (WMD lies no longer work) and defuse any potential
hazardous (fake) threat so we control the amplitude of events (real or fake) in a healthy way.

Remember, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. So be thankful for the experience !

Anna
9th November 2011, 14:10
I threw the tv out last year and since then listen to internet-radio interviews and read books.
The amount of information on the internet is overwhelming but also often corresponds and/or overlaps.
Usually I 'feel' when truth is spoken or shown, no matter how big or small the mouths are, but don't hang it (anymore) on a particular person.
I learned that integrity is key as well as discernment.
It hasn't brought me closer to truth but the ride is simply wonderful.

hug from Anna

Arrowwind
9th November 2011, 14:18
Seems to me that this story analysis lacks somewhat

Priests read omens,
Hector claims Zeus on his side, at least in the Illiad
Although Hector does not want war
he is forced to defend his city state
Against whom might I ask?
Against the regions most powerful King
which Hector had the audasicty from which to steal his wife
This is no small misdemeanor...
and certainly not an honorable act according to the laws of the times
This being a King who had won all the battles he has ever entered into
and Hector tries to justify his act
with the support of gods
surely believing that Zeus
who is the father of Helen
would support his love and his sin.
Hector was not smart, realistic nor responsible
for his act alone brought his city state
to ruin for the crime of adultry he committed
as well as his refusal to return Helen
whom he had acquired by corrupt means.
bringing death and distruction to all his people,
all he valued, including his own life
and of the woman he loved.

Ultimately it all did come down to ethics.

You just don't steal a daughter of gods
who is married to the most powerful King
and expect that you and yours will survive.
Hector and Paris disrupted sacred order
created through the contract of marriage
and all paid.

sunnyrap
9th November 2011, 14:22
Very good discussion, this. I agree with Bill's and other's comments on personal responsibility. HOWEVER, I also believe that an aspect of that responsibility is maintaining a sensitivity to what I'll call Spirit, the oversoul, the aggregate will-flow-intent of all beings. It's a complex balance. As no wo/man or even group of men are islands, we must maintain a sense of connection to all that is. I think a simplistic relationship to this concept was relying on communication from 'the Gods'. We must act in accordance to the dictates of our own skill-intelligence-will AND like a good leader, we are wise to open our hearts and minds to the best interests (ETHICS) of all as having deep influence on our choices.

I also subscribe to the many universes theory and that we are allowed to choose the dimension-universe-timeline that suits our own desires and development. Cliff may choose annihilation if that suits him....think I'll step into a different experience--like the the-- 'Ethics Bomb' described above--thank you very much... I've learned after a long life that it really works much better for me to pay close attention to the messages of Spirit along the way to creating the future experiences I desire.... To quote an old Zen aphorism: 'ethics is the best survival' I believe the Bible to be a comprehensive treatise on ethics, making it one of the better survival manuals.

golden lady
9th November 2011, 14:54
Ah this our dilemma is not.
Because the " battle" has been so one sided with many lies, for us to even begin our strategy we have to sift through many layers of deception intentional and otherwise!
I think as others have said we have to keep our integrity, be the very best person we can be and somehow sniff out those snake oil salesmen!
How do we do this, by coming together, sharing our intel and supporting/guiding each other when we get it wrong. I don't think we are doing too bad a
job here on Avalon. 2 heads are better than one and fortunatlly, there are some very llevel heads here. For which I'm very grateful.

Cartomancer
9th November 2011, 16:06
As much as we would wish otherwise the priesthood still controls the earth. There are clear signs of it everywhere. The entire world has been crafted as a ritual environment for these people. These are the same people wanting you to believe that every odd phenomena is because of "aliens." They have controlled science and commerce since before the time of the Egyptians. This is not a secret. Anyone who takes the time to read some history will see a clear pattern of manipulation and control. It's always the same. Control the "sheeple" by what ever means necessary.

WhiteFeather
9th November 2011, 16:29
"We are the ones we have been waiting for". The Hopi Elders

Hopi Elders Prophecy:

To my fellow swimmers:
here is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift,
that there are those who will be afraid,
who will try to hold on to the shore,
they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly.
Know that the river has its destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore,
push off into the middle of the river,
and keep our heads above water.
And I say see who is there with you and celebrate.
At this time in history we are to take nothing personally,
least of all ourselves, for the moment we do,
our spiritual growth and journey come to a halt.
The time of the lone wolf is over.
Gather yourselves.
Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.
All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

For we are the ones we have been waiting for.

Lazlo
9th November 2011, 17:12
FEAR

An unfortunate percentage of humanity are not comfortable with their own beliefs and are not able to even articulate them.

When you don't know what it is that you believe, you look outside for guidance and knowledge. Knowledge of the future is alluring and powerful.

Omens in the sky, hidden messages in the media, and high tech prophets are convenient traps.

Feritciva
9th November 2011, 20:10
This is a great thread. I have missed it before and read it today thanks to Bill's reminder.

I wrote following in another thread - on one of SaLuSa channelings;

Unfortunately this (damage to alternative community) seems the "main" effect of anyone working in "alternative" community. There are a lot of sources which are;

a) Over the moon (telling fairy tales and incredibly having followers)
b) Disinformative with bad intents
c) Misinformative inspite of good intents
d) Simply with over-inflated ego's under guise of spiritual/metaphysical authority (I wrote about this somewhere else on Avalon; one can spot these sources on "how right they are and how wrong/pathetic/charlatan others are)

So what else do we have in hand? What's left for us? This is one question I ask myself repeatedly and found no answer yet!

On same thread later I read in Darla KJ Pearce's post;

The readership always increases dramatically when blood is drawn in the water such as has just happened here today. Instead of 250 readers, it escalates to about 1,500 instead...

In fact this had good clues of answer. Once one of my friends said to me; "Do you know why Lord of the rings has become a best seller? Because of Sauron & Orcs. If all the book was about how hobbits live peacefully in their village, it could never find any reader".

Here are some facts about human beings;

- We are born blind. We have no info on why we're here or how we end up here. There are many metaphysical/spiritual theories but this is some other thread's subject.

- We are bored. We see what 3D experience has become; survival. On 21st century it's about finding a job, paying your bills & taxes. Once it was about hunting & collecting. In another time it was about fighting and protecting your house from invaders etc.

- Being both blind & bored we are also feeling the urge of a call, something beyond physical reality always pokes us; "like a splinter in the mind" as Morpheus might say.

- We are lazy. Nobody wants to spend time & energy in endless research and finding proofs on various cross-references on certain topics. Just like King Priam who possibly didn't want to struggle with strategies, plans, army gathering, etc. and relying on "bird signs", we are ready to follow signs that are shown to us. And in 21st century all you need is an internet connection, you dont even have to stand up to be a follower!

- Being bored & lazy, we love tragedies - other people's tragedies to be more exact. Just as Darla writes above if there is blood'n'struggle somewhere, we're there. If there's Sauron, we read LOTR. If there is Lord Voldemort, we rush to see Harry Potter. This is not necessarily bad, this is how we see & interpret life/existence.

So if you connect above dots and you're somehow a bit clever you also may jump to alternative community as a writer or researcher or channeler or whatever. Believe me, you'd find followers. And when you also begin to believe what you write, you may also begin to give predictions with exact dates.

Why not? Maybe I can begin a website myself! Behold the certain predictions of Feritciva, The Oracle of Anatolia. He is the one to tell you your future ;)

P.S: Troy is also in Anatolia as you know!

Cartomancer
9th November 2011, 21:35
This is a great thread. I have missed it before and read it today thanks to Bill's reminder.

I wrote following in another thread - on one of SaLuSa channelings;

Unfortunately this (damage to alternative community) seems the "main" effect of anyone working in "alternative" community. There are a lot of sources which are;

a) Over the moon (telling fairy tales and incredibly having followers)
b) Disinformative with bad intents
c) Misinformative inspite of good intents
d) Simply with over-inflated ego's under guise of spiritual/metaphysical authority (I wrote about this somewhere else on Avalon; one can spot these sources on "how right they are and how wrong/pathetic/charlatan others are)

So what else do we have in hand? What's left for us? This is one question I ask myself repeatedly and found no answer yet!

On same thread later I read in Darla KJ Pearce's post;

The readership always increases dramatically when blood is drawn in the water such as has just happened here today. Instead of 250 readers, it escalates to about 1,500 instead...

In fact this had good clues of answer. Once one of my friends said to me; "Do you know why Lord of the rings has become a best seller? Because of Sauron & Orcs. If all the book was about how hobbits live peacefully in their village, it could never find any reader".

Here are some facts about human beings;

- We are born blind. We have no info on why we're here or how we end up here. There are many metaphysical/spiritual theories but this is some other thread's subject.

- We are bored. We see what 3D experience has become; survival. On 21st century it's about finding a job, paying your bills & taxes. Once it was about hunting & collecting. In another time it was about fighting and protecting your house from invaders etc.

- Being both blind & bored we are also feeling the urge of a call, something beyond physical reality always pokes us; "like a splinter in the mind" as Morpheus might say.

- We are lazy. Nobody wants to spend time & energy in endless research and finding proofs on various cross-references on certain topics. Just like King Priam who possibly didn't want to struggle with strategies, plans, army gathering, etc. and relying on "bird signs", we are ready to follow signs that are shown to us. And in 21st century all you need is an internet connection, you dont even have to stand up to be a follower!

- Being bored & lazy, we love tragedies - other people's tragedies to be more exact. Just as Darla writes above if there is blood'n'struggle somewhere, we're there. If there's Sauron, we read LOTR. If there is Lord Voldemort, we rush to see Harry Potter. This is not necessarily bad, this is how we see & interpret life/existence.

So if you connect above dots and you're somehow a bit clever you also may jump to alternative community as a writer or researcher or channeler or whatever. Believe me, you'd find followers. And when you also begin to believe what you write, you may also begin to give predictions with exact dates.

Why not? Maybe I can begin a website myself! Behold the certain predictions of Feritciva, The Oracle of Anatolia. He is the one to tell you your future ;)

P.S: Troy is also in Anatolia as you know!

Merhaba, Chok Teshakaraderim for your informative post. As a young man I once lived in Adana and had a few of the happiest years of my life. I will always love Turkey and it it good to see you here. While in Turkey I had a few really bizarre experiences but that is for another time.

I have just done a video that involves Troy's spatial relationship with Athens and The Tower of the Winds there. I have already posted it on this fourm but I will include the link. If correct what I have found infers a talismanic value of that place specifically for warfare. It is possible that Troy was placed where it is due to its spatial relationship with Athens and the Tower of the Winds. Troy may have been specifically placed within the Templum of Athens as part of a kind of spiritual harassment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y67cnuCAiF4

Warlock
9th November 2011, 23:35
Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future. :noidea:
Niels Bohr (1885 - 1962)

Warlock

Fred Steeves
9th November 2011, 23:57
Niels Bohr (1885 - 1962)

Warlock

I thought that was the old American icon Yogi Berra who famously said: " Prediction is pretty hard, especially about the future".:) Maybe Yogi got that from old Niels, stranger things have happened huh?

Oh well, baseball and quantum mechanics, same thing, just different I reckon.

Cheers,
Fred

Warlock
10th November 2011, 00:06
Niels Bohr (1885 - 1962)

Warlock

I thought that was the old American icon Yogi Berra who famously said: " Prediction is pretty hard, especially about the future".:) Maybe Yogi got that from old Niels, stranger things have happened huh?

Oh well, baseball and quantum mechanics, same thing, just different I reckon.

Cheers,
Fred

I think Yogi was about 2 years younger.

Warlock

DeDukshyn
10th November 2011, 00:26
Back to the OP for a moment if I may ...

-----------

Or I could have titled it Brad Pitt and The Galactic Federation of Light. ...

Well put Bill,
I have a consideration that I feel should not be ignored:
As the Buddhist Monk from the psuedo documentary "What the !@#$& Do We Know!??" stated: (paraphrased) There is the 'practical' reality and the 'subtle' reality" - speaking of the quantum mechanics and vibrational physics that create the 'practical reality'. Where the teaching goes that while we must live in the practical world, we learn to not make our decisions 'of' the practical reality, but of the subtle reality (Jesus' equivalent phrase "Be in this world but not of this world").

While it would appear to our senses that we can only operate within the "practical realm" we should actually be focusing on the "subtle realm", because the practical realm is a step down creation of the subtle realm. I know you know exactly what I am referring to.

So then, when sometimes working in the subtle realm, some pioneers of this method of creation get accused of inaction on the practical realm, which it may be but that may not equate to an overall "inaction", but in my view, this work may indeed be even more helpful to the collective consciousness of humanity, than trying to merely work with the practical realm - I see both as important, but a very unfair bias presented on one side of this coin, more often than not.

I'll present this post to clarify a little bit of the larger systems I am referring to. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?33636-Anyone-felt-possessed-lately-Something-to-do-with-a-Past-life&p=343838&viewfull=1#post343838

Which reads:

"I'd expand on that even a bit more, and say you may not have been a "Moor", but humanity is a single being and everyone else's problem is also our own to address. If there is a human who is a rapist - a little bit of that rapist is connected to me. If I bring higher vibrations (love, caring, making others feel joy), then a little bit of that is connected to the rapist. This is why human sacrifice and child abuse is ritualized from the highest level of the Elites and is still carried out by them and their minions - these acts become part of the collective consciousness and induce an invisible guilt / shame / anger / sick pleasure (for some) on the populace. This helps to keep our vibrations low as a collective being. They do this because they know what will happen when love becomes the driving force of this collective being (humanity), as opposed to fear where they keep it under control.

So, in my opinion you may have (as one possibility) just been being in a sensitive moment and perceiving something so intently that you began to associate with it. Also it could have been a form of communication. But I'm not sure I would call it possession. It happens to me a fair bit, where I will completely lose myself in a perspective that is not mine. This is a bit more natural to me though because I am not a person of a single perspective on life and am naturally always coming "out of myself" to see and feel things from different eyes / perspectives. I find it a massive learning tool.

My 2 cents worth"

Do you have any thoughts or comments on my perceived issues that you could clarify??

Bill Ryan
10th November 2011, 00:27
-------

Some quite wonderful Neils Bohr quotes are listed here:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Niels_Bohr

(do read -- highly recommended)

modwiz
10th November 2011, 03:23

Priests read omens,
with the support of gods

and all paid.

For what is is worth: It was Hectors' younger brother, Paris, who stole Helen. This was to the horror of Hector. In the movie, Hector stood for all that was honorable. He did what he had to do even when much of what was given to him owed to the folly of others. For me, the huge lesson in the movie was that, although good counsel,(Hector in the movie to his family) is often available to us, pleading with us even, we often pursue our paths to unfortunate ends and also too often drag those who are steadfast to our cause with us.

I only have the movie to go by, but I thought it was profound in its message.

TelosianEmbrace
10th November 2011, 03:41
The best fight scene in Troy is Achilles versus Boagrius.
sgNE2Pg18jk

Carmody
10th November 2011, 03:43
-------

look up Max Planck quotes, as well - now there was a man deeply unsatisfied with the dreary and dreadful ignorance of (some of) his own compatriots.

" I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness." -- Max Planck

and:

"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve."

Which brings you to the analytical conundrum of Godel's Incompleteness theorem, as a social and human structure, pulled from it's mathematical world and paralleled into the life of humans.

More from Max:

"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."

Whoa.

Which is why I said, as simply as possible, in terms that such similar thinkers could 'take in':

'Any observable differential is encoded and translational in nature.'

Operator
10th November 2011, 03:50
-------

Wow, indeed amazing and some hilarious quotes !

couldn't resist to mention this one ... it's funny and seems to apply to a lot of threads in this forum:

We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct.

modwiz
10th November 2011, 04:11
The best fight scene in Troy is Achilles versus Boagrius.
sgNE2Pg18jk

LOL. You call that a fight? Great scene though, yes. Loved it.

Hervé
10th November 2011, 05:41
Following Niels Bohr...

... can the future be predicted...?

Let me see... oh! I know!

All I need is a good theory that keeps verifying itself as the days go by...

... how does one go about formulating such a theory...?

Let me see... if C is the future I want and knowing that A + B = C... well, of course then A - C = -B... or A = - B + C!

See! Simple! PTB/W are using that formula all the time!

A = 'em

B = useless eaters

C = a totally controlled future!

So, the theory is: in order to predict the future, one has to make something with it!

In other words, one has to intend it that way... and work hard at making it happened that way... who'd thought PTB/W have been working hard, eh?

See? Lindsey Williams ain't no prophet... he is just being told: "Here is what we gona do...."

Then one could learn that WW I was behind schedule (see this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27790-While-you-were-out---business-as-usual&p=284570&viewfull=1#post284570)), etc...

Hence, in order to make accurate predictions, precise actions have to be orchestrated accordingly... therefore, the more reliable predictions are "event driven" rather than date driven... older military types know that very well: you've got to have an established beach head before sending the troups in... and the beach head for the US was the Fed Reserve... troups followed with Wall street.

From there everything unfolded according to the Protocols of 'em elders...

Make sense?

araucaria
10th November 2011, 09:24
Amzer Zo
It makes sense up to a point. Careful rehearsal will make sure that everything will be all right on the night - on stage... unless someone has set fire to your theatre.

Beachheads can sometimes be dicey business. D-Day might well have backfired if it hadn't been Mrs Rommel's 50th birthday etc.

Arrowwind
10th November 2011, 14:33

Priests read omens,
with the support of gods

and all paid.

For what is is worth: It was Hectors' younger brother, Paris, who stole Helen. This was to the horror of Hector. In the movie, Hector stood for all that was honorable. He did what he had to do even when much of what was given to him owed to the folly of others. For me, the huge lesson in the movie was that, although good counsel,(Hector in the movie to his family) is often available to us, pleading with us even, we often pursue our paths to unfortunate ends and also too often drag those who are steadfast to our cause with us.

I only have the movie to go by, but I thought it was profound in its message.

well the movie is just another version of a story that has many versions. Some versions say that Hector and Paris were in on her capture together, some say Helen turned to Hector when Paris turned out to be weak, and even others say there was a third brother she turned to so you gotta wonder about her.... and guess I didn't get her allegiences straight at least with this movie... for I had several stories in my head

The Priest used the symbol of the eagle and the snake to make a point... that wrong had been done and a greater power would come to destroy them.. The father had the good sense to understand the message but Hector refused to see what was most obvious to the elders... hence Hector did not honor his elders who obviously were much wiser than he...

that Hector could not understand the language of symbols and how they speak was to his demise. He thought he knew better.... They may have avoided the whole thing if they returned what they had stolen and saved the lives of many who bore no responsibility for their deed and a great tragedy over an adultry and an injustice to a powerful king may have been avoided.

Its been a while since I saw the movie but did not the King ask for her return and that would settle the matter?

Bill Ryan
3rd March 2012, 18:41
-------

Hi, All: Bumping this thread. if you're new to it, please read the opening post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7844-Clif-High-The-Simpsons-and-New-Age-Priests).

It's not really about Troy at all. It's about how so many people are so desperate for answers to important questions, they become open to being fooled by New Age 'High Priests' like Clif High (and Ben Fulford can now be included, to some degree, and also, at least partially, David Wilcock) -- besides channeled messages by the thousands.

Anything sourced from Mike Quinsey, 'Tolec', Nancy Lieder, Greg Giles, or Georgi Stankov (this list is very far from complete! :) ) -- can in my opinion be totally disregarded as indicators to truth. And regarding Clif High -- please note that nothing happened yesterday. (http://www.halfpasthuman.com/lastdaysofyourlife.html) When will we stop being so gullible?

Any 'White Hat' reports containing references to NESARA -- another hook that catches so many people -- can also be safely deleted. NESARA is certainly now a fiction, whatever its provenance many years ago.

The only definition of 'Ascension' that has any validity is Inelia's: "the expansion of consciousness" -- which is definitely a reality. Any other discussions that describe Ascension as any kind of rapture or magical universal transformation are simply misinforming and misleading.

Some forecasts are accurate. Some messages received from ETs or discarnate entities are valid. Consciousness is expanding. But the nonsense far outweighs the accurate reports, the noise drowning out the real signals almost all the time. I'm not saying that Avalonians are not discerning. I'm just saying stay focused, keep balanced, and remain logical. Belief is no substitute for knowledge.

king anthony
3rd March 2012, 19:21
...trusting in gods or godlike forces which may not exist...

If I may add in brief, there are many (some of) "those others", who are directly part of human existence, and many within each. As with all species (and each within), each have "their" own best interests first; thus, may appear to aid at times... only when for "their" benefit.

There are "those others", who are either not directly part of human existence or are "covertly" - who will take note of the human species if/when the human species can speak as one voice in the great abyss.

Speaking as one voice means... this is something human beings need to do for themselves; failure simply means the cycles that have been will be again. Human beings need to stop seeing what they want to see, which in part is based on social conditioning.

If I may also add this story as it somewhat applies (there may be other variations of this).

There was a person of faith in a boat, in the middle of the ocean; the boat sank after it sprung a leak.

Floating in the water, the person prayed for aid from "god" and waited. A passing ship stopped to rescue the person and the person said, "I am fine, I am waiting for "god" to come and save me"; the ship continued on.

The person began to pray again and another passing ship stopped to rescue the person and the person said, "No no, it's okay as "god" is coming to save me"; the ship continued on. This went on for several hours until the person went under the water's surface for the last time.

The person then realized they were in heaven with "god". The person asked "god", "why did you not save me from the ocean". "God" replied, "Did not the ships come"?

Hypothetical
3rd March 2012, 23:25
Maybe your right, maybe your wrong. I appreciate your opinion.

-------

Hi, All: Bumping this thread. if you're new to it, please read the opening post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7844-Clif-High-The-Simpsons-and-New-Age-Priests).

It's not really about Troy at all. It's about how so many people are so desperate for answers to important questions, they become open to being fooled by New Age 'High Priests' like Clif High (and Ben Fulford can now be included, to some degree, and also, at least partially, David Wilcock) -- besides channeled messages by the thousands.

Anything sourced from Mike Quinsey, 'Tolec', Nancy Lieder, or Georgi Stankov (this list is very far from complete! :) ) -- can in my opinion be totally disregarded as indicators to truth. And regarding Clif High -- please note that nothing happened yesterday. (http://www.halfpasthuman.com/lastdaysofyourlife.html) When will we stop being so gullible?

Any 'White Hat' reports containing references to NESARA -- another hook that catches so many people -- can also be safely deleted. NESARA is certainly now a fiction, whatever its provenance many years ago.

The only definition of 'Ascension' that has any validity is Inelia's: "the expansion of consciousness" -- which is definitely a reality. Any other discussions that describe Ascension as any kind of rapture or magical universal transformation are simply misinforming and misleading.

Some forecasts are accurate. Some messages received from ETs or discarnate entities are valid. Consciousness is expanding. But the nonsense far outweighs the accurate reports, the noise drowning out the real signals almost all the time. I'm not saying that Avalonians are not discerning. I'm just saying stay focused, keep balanced, and remain logical. Belief is no substitute for knowledge.

nomadguy
8th March 2012, 18:50
stay focused, keep balanced, and remain logical. Belief is no substitute for knowledge
Indeed, very sound words, worthwhile to remember.

Operator
8th March 2012, 20:34
Anything sourced from Mike Quinsey, 'Tolec', Nancy Lieder, Greg Giles, or Georgi Stankov (this list is very far from complete!

I was shocked to learn that Ann Eller (assistant of J. Allen Hynek) heavily supports the work of Nancy Lieder. She's more than 100% convinced the Zeta reports are accurate.

charlesfrith
4th April 2012, 05:56
None of us are making a lot of sense but right now I'm enjoying Clif High and a guy called jonnydontplay on Youtube. However......

I find it baffling that so many people believe the 'last day of your life' exercise was a prediction.

It wasn't.

It had another aim and we appreciated it a lot because we understood it very well but in order to understand it one needs to pay more than a cursory glance of Clif's work.

charlesfrith
4th April 2012, 06:02
I'm disappointed in Bill's grasp of Clif's 'last day' message. Ah well....we all make mistakes. Me included.

charlesfrith
4th April 2012, 09:33
Criticizing Clif is like being jealous of his grasp of matterium, martial arts and boat building.... Unlike any other individual or channelled message Clif says you'd be mad to take him seriously. That's a disclaimer the nay sayers can't handle and futhermore he talks explicitly about the odds of his forecasts being accurate which there's no need to repeat. However One hour fifty two minutes and thirty seconds for the confused Webot literalists. In Clif's own words http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onc1ENN82UA That's for the naive people who link to his 'x days till armegeddon' spiel doesn't have nuance or subtlety.