PDA

View Full Version : The ''TEN TERRAINS'' of conciousness...

David Trd1
29th December 2014, 09:50
Hello Avalon,

I have recently befriended the man(David,I tend his garden) behind this New website and upcoming books....

Tahnee woolf and David Allen Reid have spent the last 18-20 months formulating a different and new approach to mapping out and delineating the levels of consciousnesses and perception that are inhabited by each of us. Its a refreshingly new holistic and amalgamated tool and mapping system to help understand our experience down here..

http://www.tenterrains.com/

Its just prelaunch,They have there first preliminary speaking event on the evening of the solstice and are embarking on a journey i.e. official launch to get it out there starting in February in Byron bay Australia with a speaking event on the 18th and then further afield re online radio interviews and more speaking events and the books launch itself...

For your interest.

David :),

David Trd1
29th December 2014, 09:56
At taste from the site....

1.Everyone has a Terrain of Consciousness. You do. Your family members do. So do your friends, your favourite celebrities, your political leaders. Every single person alive has a Terrain.

2.Your Terrain of Consciousness is like your core operating system. It is underneath all your programs. It is running you. It creates your thoughts, your beliefs, your values. It drives your choices, your actions and your behaviour. It underlies your worldview and your entire paradigm. It is the foundation beneath your entire life.

3.There are ten Terrains in total. The Matter-Based Terrain (Particle), the Faith-Based Terrain (Radial), the Will-Based Terrain (Pyramid), the Order-Based Terrain (Square), the Reflection-Based Terrain (Diamond), the Connection-Based Terrain (Circle), the Coherence-Based Terrain (Spiral), the Fractal-Based Terrain (Toroid), the Unity-Based Terrain (Infinity) and the Void-Based Terrain (No-Thing).

4.Each Terrain is completely different. Even if you are in the same room as a person at a different Terrain, it is as if you are living in a completely different reality, or in a parallel universe. You each see and experience the world in a completely different way.

5.You only have ONE Terrain of Consciousness. Just like a person cannot simultaneously be in France and Australia, you can only operate from one Terrain of Consciousness.

6.Your Terrain can change as you grow and evolve. As your awareness expands throughout your life, you may shift to a new Terrain of Consciousness. Such a shift is monumental, for it changes everything in your life: the way you see the world, the choices you make, the people you are drawn to, the work you do, your very relationship to reality. Some people's whole world falls apart when they jump Terrains. Nothing seems to fit them anymore - not their work, their friends, their life... It's huge!

7.Every culture and civilization also has a Terrain of Consciousness. This is known as the 'Prevailing Terrain' of the day. It shapes life in that civilization - at a social, economic, political and cultural level. (Currently the Prevailing Terrain of the Western Developed World as a whole is at Diamond, although some individual countries in the Western World are still at Square.)

8.The ten Terrains exist upon a Continuum. It is a Continuum of 'awareness' moving from separation to Unity. As a person moves along the Continuum, their perception slowly expands by degree from from outer to inner, from victimhood to Self Responsibility, from disempowerment to Empowerment, from ego to Service, from isolation to I AM, from illusion to Truth, from control to Surrender, and ultimately, from fear to Love.

9.No one Terrain is better than any other. All Terrains are of equal value. Each Terrain brings with it important gifts, lessons and challenges.

10.Where you are on the Continuum is exactly where you are meant to be.
There is no goal to shift to the next Terrain. It is not a race. No one is 'ahead' of you or 'behind' you.

11.The Continuum of Terrains is humanity's spiritual journey of evolution. It is the ever expanding journey from 'separation' to 'faith in a higher power' to 'free will' to 'selfless duty' to 'unique expression' to 'heart connection' to 'inner truth' to 'universal truth' to 'Oneness' and ultimately to 'Being'. This is the journey that every single person and civilization on this planet is moving through, at their own speed and in their own time.

There are many upon many here and outwardly that inherently know and resonate or have realized some of the truth of these in eachs own experience in the world. As such its the system of reference and the depth to it that has its most value possibly but of course each of us discover what it is for us and where we find it.

Peace and such things:)

ZooLife
29th December 2014, 14:04
If I understand what is being said here, everyone is of one of these ten 'Terrains' and no one can be part of one Terrain and part of another Terrain.

To me that sounds like, in essence, there are TEN archetype entities and every entity outside the ten is an exact clone. That would be a definition for 'limited diversity' which is an oxymoron.

http://gottaventrightnow.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/oxymoron-example1.jpg

grannyfranny100
29th December 2014, 17:37
Attempting to present a "new" world view by using the corporate style marketing. Not ready for prime time.

A Voice from the Mountains
29th December 2014, 18:54
Sounds like this model of looking at things can really be fleshed out and made to incorporate many other ideas. So because of that it seems as though it could be pretty powerful.

Thanks for sharing this.

David Trd1
29th December 2014, 20:55
If I understand what is being said here, everyone is of one of these ten 'Terrains' and no one can be part of one Terrain and part of another Terrain.

To me that sounds like, in essence, there are TEN archetype entities and every entity outside the ten is an exact clone. That would be a definition for 'limited diversity' which is an oxymoron.

http://gottaventrightnow.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/oxymoron-example1.jpg

They are essentially just a structure of guidance to help those who wish to seek such things,nothing more.Nothing is Monolithic,nor no-one. Of course you may View it through whatever lense is present for you in the now, preference,above all else is king:)

David Trd1
29th December 2014, 21:04
Sounds like this model of looking at things can really be fleshed out and made to incorporate many other ideas. So because of that it seems as though it could be pretty powerful.

Thanks for sharing this.

Exactly, Its purpose seems to be not as a rigid structure but a tool to be built upon through experience and feedback from those who encounter it,in an organic sense. Its not a one rule fits all,how could it be. I was speaking to David yesterday(after garden time) about after the first speaking event they did last week they tweaked some things due to some wonderful feedback that was given by some individuals afterwards. Its was an organic process in its inception and putting together and will be one going forward no doubt...

Peace.

ZooLife
29th December 2014, 21:43

Thanks for sharing this.

Exactly, Its purpose seems to be not as a rigid structure but a tool to be built upon through experience and feedback from those who encounter it,in an organic sense. Its not a one rule fits all,how could it be. I was speaking to David yesterday(after garden time) about after the first speaking event they did last week they tweaked some things due to some wonderful feedback that was given by some individuals afterwards. Its was an organic process in its inception and putting together and will be one going forward no doubt...

Peace.

Okay, I think I am getting the gist of it. Initially I got the impression that it was a ridged proprietary tool that would not work if it was modified by the end user.

Looking at it in a new light, it was an oversight me to see this tool or any tool in that light. After all, with a certain degree of understanding, any apparently ridged proprietary tool can be hacked.

A Voice from the Mountains
30th December 2014, 06:49
This kind of reminds me of Ken Wilbur's "integral operating system," but different. He splits things up differently but to similar effect, for example splitting things by skills in terms of human strengths and weaknesses, and also in terms of mindsets based on pronoun concepts (who am I communiating with or about?: I, you, him, her, us, them, etc.), and by what era the mindset comes from (tribal, mythological/religious, scientific, postmodern, etc.). And we adjust communication techniques and other considerations based on how we can best estimate these variables with what's going on around us. I guess Wilbur's material is more time-dependent (moment to moment) whereas the material in the OP considers time less and looks at over-all structures of organizing ideas and beliefs.

These kinds of systems are effectively more like higher-order architecture to organize different levels and layers of consciousness, providing a kind of map for exploring ideas and relationships more deeply. It seems like modern psychology hasn't caught on so much to these types of things yet but it also seems to me that some ancient cultures (like the Tibetans that wrote the "Book of the Dead") had this kind of stuff developed, in a different form, a thousand years ago.