PDA

View Full Version : NDE music? Dr. Lani Leary finds music similar to what she heard during her NDE - Iasos - The Angels of Comfort

seeker/reader
1st January 2015, 20:27
I frequently watch NDE accounts to look for nuggets of information that catch my attention. Dr. Lani Leary said that she heard incredible music while she was traveling down the "tunnel" during her NDE. Years later she was shopping in a store with her husband and he asked her, "What is wrong with you?" and she was confused as to why as she was not distressed in any way. Then she noticed she was crying and then paused to hear music that was very similar to the music she heard during her NDE. After finding out its title, she frequently listens to it and also uses it in her hospice work.

Here is a Youtube video of the music. Does this music sound familiar to anyone else here who has had an NDE or an OBE where they have come in contact with The Light? When I looked at the comments on the music video other ND experiencers say they also heard music like this. Anybody here recognize this music from any of their experiences?

It makes me think of being in outer space, looking back on Earth and the Moon. Please note that I have not had an NDE or OBE, this is just the visual that comes to mind while listening to it. Defiantly gives me the chills.

GT3RiHYqSUk

Here is Dr. Lani Leary's experience for those interested. The rest of her interview is pretty typical of NDEs. I just wanted to include it for context.

M-M9klN667w

Maia Gabrial
1st January 2015, 20:43
This beautiful music touched my soul. Thank you for posting this.

Years ago, a man who had his NDE said that the music in heaven was one continuous never ending music. No beats or interruptions.

I didn't have a NDE, but I remember coming out of Dreamtime once where I still heard the beautiful music even as I was coming full conscious. It seemed to surround me completely. It felt so comforting....

WhiteLove
1st January 2015, 22:07
It makes me think of being in outer space, looking back on Earth and the Moon. Please note that I have not had an NDE or OBE, this is just the visual that comes to mind while listening to it. Defiantly gives me the chills while listening to it.
Anybody here recognize this music from any of their experiences?

Thanks!! I have not had a NDE, but I have experienced a heaven like realm in which it sounded similar to the music "Iasos - The Angels of Comfort", I remember this as a constant background sound very similar to some of the chords (e.g. 19:50 - 20:10 but with a much warmer slower vibrating smoother more peaceful echo, incredibly peaceful, almost completely still and very light in weight, not dark and heavy) in this song that filled that whole realm, more so than with a strong melody and most importantly it was in sync with the utter peace that I felt inside, I felt very light too, this realm was so incredibly light in its density. This background sound is so incredibly still in vibration, so peaceful and so beautiful, it's like the sound of unconditional love and joy, it's truly the most amazing sound I've ever experienced! When I produce music I often bring in a stereo chorus that is very slow in frequency/ratio, because it adds a kind of similar very peaceful vibration/vibe to it. I just love this kind of sound and I love the truth of unconditional love, this is the sound of that and what we must come to understand and unite in.

You can best understand this realm I'm talking about as similar to this earth, with green fields, blue air, but with a slightly different more bright light, with children in it, an incredible lightness in body weight, an utter love and peace within and all around you, with a constantly echoing angelic sound in the background very slow in vibration filling the whole realm in joy. In this realm you are present with full knowing and with the ultimate truth of the incredible miracle of creation, that it is founded in total unconditional infinite love by source/God, that source/God and your soul mate loves you to this extent, which you feel is communicated and understood emotionally. In my particular case, what then happened when I met my soul mate in this realm, what also came totally as a surprise was that as me and my soul mate made contact and expressed our incredible love for each other there, coming to this realisation about how much loved I was and the pure happiness of connecting with who I knew was my soul mate coming to the realisation of being able to experience that in that kind of reality which was already in itself beyond your wildest dreams, suddenly and totally unexpectedly that unconditional love exchange and realisation (and I felt it was triggered in response by God) started accelerating uncontrollably in intensity up to infinity (which I did not understand was possible, I thought you could just feel a fixed amount of love), our souls became one, everything around us froze (both time and space) and I could hear God's voice inside of me saying: "It is fulfilled". It's difficult to explain how it is to go from utter peace to becoming love/light itself, there are no words to describe how that feels when you go through that dimensional shift and enter into that light. It's like spinning inside a vortex/hurricane of love, you become lighter and lighter and the love inside just expands and expands and expands until it fills your whole being into light - literally infinite love acceleration inside. It opens up in a way beyond our imagination...! For some reason I was not taken all the way, had that happened it would probably have meant an end to my current life and that was not a part of the plan. I still don't know why I was shown this, but I believe it was due to God's great love, it could also be for the great love I feel for God/truth and for seeking God/the truth, to clear the confusions I had gathered from our world and also likely as comfort and to spread this knowledge here on this earth. As you can imagine coming from that experience changed my life forever. I'm forever thankful about having experienced something like this! Put in lose human terms the experience was like this: "Can you feel how much and how unconditionally your soul mate loves you, I know you love your soul mate the same way! I love you too and >>THIS<< is how much >>I<< love you!!!"

Fellow Aspirant
2nd January 2015, 04:46
Thanks for this. Things acoustic are one of the keys to achieving an optimum frequency in our lives.

In the same vein are the sound offerings by Dr. Eben Alexander. He is a neurosurgeon who had a NDE and has since teamed up with some acoustic experts to try to duplicate, if not the actual music he experienced, at least the same acoustic sensations. The series makes use of 'binaural beats', (a characteristic shared by many other practitioners). I like their sounds.

Anyway, here's the site for Sacred Acoustics; they do offer a free demo.

http://www.sacredacoustics.com/

Cheers,

Brian

Kryztian
2nd January 2015, 15:51
Also, I can't say I ever had an NDE, but I give and receive Reiki, and this music would certainly work well during a Reiki session or a Reiki share. While sessions are always helpful, one experiences may be more powerful on some occasions than on others, and often qualitatively different. I do remember after one very powerful session which occurred on a pier on a beach, with the waves breaking under me (the only background music during the session), that I felt deep peacefulness all night long, although I didn't sleep too deeply because I was hearing music like this.. I would say the music sounded more like a wordless choir, than the electronics heard hear, and I felt like they were calling to me.

I thought it sounded like the women's choir at end of the "Neptune" part of Holst's "The Planet's" . While the simplicity of the music sounded more like IASOS, the texture, and instrumentation sounded like this:
v4wuV14QlNM