PDA

View Full Version : Alert! Time to be concerned about CERN??

thepainterdoug
3rd January 2015, 23:40
very interesting video by B P regarding time portals and the earths magnetosphere that the hadron collider may be affecting. they are firing up this collider again right now. what is the real purpose of this incredible machine costing untold billions ??

part one below. see part two on his site if interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmiJ7lJ288w

Amenjo
4th January 2015, 00:06
I think in our heart of hearts we all know what the collider is really for.

Sorry I haven't the time to watch the video, but I know that the collider is not a collider as such, it's used as a gateway, old dog new tricks (666) ;)

There will be lots of double bluffs to side track you from the real use.

I wouldn't spend too much energy worrying about it, if you do it may give them a small boost.(not as much as they hope!)

But ultimately it's still 2 yoghurt pots tied together with string with someone's pushed hard against one side shouting, with the other end left dangling.

When your time is up it's up hehe :)

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

ghostrider
4th January 2015, 00:46
science will only advance after they fail ... they won't learn until they mess up ... they say our forefathers made mistakes with dimension doors , they left one open thousands of years ago and a comet five times the size of earth entered our universe causing huge problems , it's passing broke a piece of a planet off from our sister universe and pulled it here , we know it as our moon ... it's why it is 4.5 billion years older than anything in our universe , it ain't from here ... thousands of years at incredible speeds it became self luminous ...all from a mistake in science ...

Harley
4th January 2015, 00:54
I wouldn't worry about it too much.

If anything bad happens, you probably won't feel a thing. And chances are you won't even know about it anyway.

Besides, it's out of our control. :)

thepainterdoug
4th January 2015, 01:30
harley, ill add it to fukushima, global warming, the collapse of the dollar, the illuminati and death and taxes to things out of my control. although i may feel some of them. :)

Gardener
4th January 2015, 01:55
Maybe its my wishful thinking but I would hazard a guess that something will fail just as it did in December 2012, bearing in mind the forces for good.

gripreaper
4th January 2015, 06:16
Doug, there is an excellent thread on this subject here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?77253-Should-Humanity-Be-Con-CERN-ed)

yelik
4th January 2015, 14:40
I agree we do need to be concerned, awareness and knowledge is our main defence and we should never bury our head in the sand and hope for the best.

Simon Parkes warned us about the Japanese collider where the cabal have a deadline of around 2016. The reason this is a concern is because they've already upgraded and its ready to go.

ouivalerie
5th January 2015, 07:24
I think in our heart of hearts we all know what the collider is really for.

Sorry I haven't the time to watch the video, but I know that the collider is not a collider as such, it's used as a gateway, old dog new tricks (666) ;)

There will be lots of double bluffs to side track you from the real use.

I wouldn't spend too much energy worrying about it, if you do it may give them a small boost.(not as much as they hope!)

But ultimately it's still 2 yoghurt pots tied together with string with someone's pushed hard against one side shouting, with the other end left dangling.

When your time is up it's up hehe :)

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

I thought it was for starting up a new universe to get rid of Prime Creator, our God, this I heard they have 15 chances from God, so to start it up I guess each time is one of the chances…the rulers of the earth got evicted and this is their deal, they can create another place and become their own God, or get recycled. So, there are a lot of people talking about the end times scenarios and what is going on. One guy I just met had a dream, he was picked up along with the city and blown to the bridge then he woke up. Maybe it's possible like were facing something like that when these beings try and make their own world a lot that are here or in some other parallel, dimension or time stream may have some massive side
effects, I can't explain it probably using the wrong words. Got it from Andrew Bartzis on youtube and Facebook though said he knows.