PDA

View Full Version : Positive thought creating positive energy ...

Zook
8th November 2010, 15:57
Good morning Avalon, the Earth says hello ...

Well, something is brewing in the metaphysical mash tuns. Last night, my sibling cousin came over for dinner with her husband and toddler in tow. In my Telugu subculture, the offspring of sisters (and of brothers) are considered the same as siblings (and cannot marry); and the offspring of a sister and brother are considered to be cousins that can marry (and on occasion, still do). Two generations ago, my family might have rivaled Kentucky hill habitants for the World Cup of Inbreeding! Hahhah hah hahah
:jester:

Anyways, had a great time! About a half-hour before they left, my bava maridi (or younger brother-in-law via sibling relation with my cousin) started talking about thought and its ability to arrange matter. He spoke of the subject matter as if it was scientific reality. He further mentioned that such knowledge existed in Vedic times and scriptures. My bava maridi also claimed that you can get different energies from simply looking at a photograph. I thought about this after they left (and before hitting Avalon and running
flush into Vikes' thread). You know, it does make sense on an intellectual level. I mean, if you stared at a black and white photograph, say ... your eyes will absorb the black information differentially from the white information. Question begs, wouldn't this have a differential impact on the energies at the rods and cones level, and eventually, at the consciousness level? And wouldn't a symmetrical pattern have a different impact on the energies than a disjointed pattern? And if energies
can be so easily changed by a photograph, resulting in different moods and consciousnesses, then what's to say that these energies cannot be tapped into (e.g. to alter the solid states (e.g. using reverse energy flow (e.g. from mind-to-matter)))?

Without further ado, here's my primary contribution to today's energy flow. Arguably, the following scene is one of Jimmy Stewart's finest big screen moments (and he's had many, to be sure!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYU6mSIF8ww

:typing:

MariaDine
8th November 2010, 16:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRi_vPVd2p4&feature=fvsr

Wonderful song ! ...:)

Zookumar...I don't know Telug, but this sounds wonderful.

MD

Zook
8th November 2010, 16:37
Hi MariaDine!

[...]
Wonderful song ! ...:)
Zookumar...I don't know Telug, but this sounds wonderful.
MD

Wow!!! That's one of my most treasured devotional songs! Mom and her four sisters used to sing it quite regularly when I was a wee one ... it evokes many memories.

Thank you for posting it!

:music:

Arpheus
8th November 2010, 16:42
That tune is awesome,so melodic and i love the instrumental also,its like spiritual prime right there good one Maria!

giovonni
8th November 2010, 17:13
Greetings Zookumar
i agree with your premiss
"then what's to say that these energies cannot be tapped into (e.g. to alter the solid states (e.g. using reverse energy flow (e.g. from mind-to-matter)))?"

and also in regards to James Stewart as well :nod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAjDmw6IrFg&feature=related

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 01:33
excellent thread excellent contributions raising the vibrational level