PDA

View Full Version : SW Avalon meet up 2015

Becky
7th January 2015, 13:04
Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up for a SW Avalon meet in Glastonbury - it's been a while since we all met up and I'm moving to the midlands soon. Would the first or second weekend in February be too soon?
Best wishes
becky x

Gemma13
7th January 2015, 13:36
Ah what a lovely idea, but alas, if only? :( Unfortunately I live in Oz so can't make it but hope one day to physically hook up with resonant Avalon hearts and minds. Enjoy to all those who attend and if timing is right I will pop in for a cuppa - in Spirit :)

Cheers
Gemma

Tommy
7th January 2015, 14:09
Figured I would mention that there is Megalithomania happening in Glastonbury on May the 9th this year.
The timing could perhaps be good for a SW meetup? And I can also really recommend their tours as well (wen't in 2011).

If time and location permits it I was thinking about attending again this year, plus May is a great month to be there :)

http://www.megalithomania.co.uk/

All the best,

Tommy

Bill Ryan
7th January 2015, 14:50
------

I'd dearly love to be there, but very sadly I'm exactly 5,800 miles away. (Just measured on the World Distance Calculator (http://distancecalculator.globefeed.com/world_distance_calculator.asp)... :) )

Gemma13
7th January 2015, 17:35
Please just indulge me as I'm having an Avalonish moment: Look past the Hollywood hype - the lyrics are cool :)

7m1UWSD-FaA

Lyrics:
"Xanadu"
A place where nobody dared to go
The love that we came to know
They call it Xanadu

And now, open your eyes and see
What we have made is real
We are in Xanadu

A million lights are dancing
And there you are, a shooting star
An everlasting world and you're here with me
Eternally

Xanadu - Xanadu (now we are here)
In Xanadu
In Xanadu

Xanadu your neon lights will shine
For you Xanadu

The love, the echoes of long ago
You needed the world to know, they are in Xanadu

The dream that came through a million years
That lived on through all the tears
It came to Xanadu

A million lights are dancing and there you are
A shooting star, an everlasting world and you're
Here with me eternally

In Xanadu

Now that I'm here, now that you're near in Xanadu

Becky
7th January 2015, 17:43
Thanks for the lovely responses - Gemma13, it would be lovely to have you with us in spirit - Bill, all we need is a portal - same goes for Gemma13 lol.
Tommy, thanks for this info - sounds good but I'm hoping to be able to meet up earlier than this if possible :-)
Becky x

Snoweagle
7th January 2015, 21:15
Would love to meet up as I missed the last one. I will confirm once time and place finalised. Please advise.

varuna
7th January 2015, 21:28
Hello Becky and all...would love to meet up with everyone again, sorry to hear that you are leaving the area Becky, do let me know when and where, just need a bit of notice and should be able to make it :)

xx

Ecnal61
7th January 2015, 21:51
yes becky i would like to catch up too x

Becky
7th January 2015, 22:19
This is a great start thanks :-) It would be lovely to see you all, Snoweagle, Varuna and Ecnal61. Does anyone have a preference for the first or second weekend of Feb and Saturday or sunday?

Becky
20th January 2015, 08:18
Hi all,
So we have a group of us meeting up for our SW Avalon reunion in early Feb....if anyone else is interested please PM me and I can give you the details and it would be great to have you join us :-)
Thanks
Becky x

Cidersomerset
20th January 2015, 12:23
Hi Becky I have not answered yet , but I think I'm coming with the Cat......

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/customavatars/avatar6291_5.gif

Becky
20th January 2015, 16:43
Hi Cider, this is great, yes, The Cat said so lol - see you then x

learninglight
24th January 2015, 16:15
i will be there :)

sharon

Nat_Lee
24th January 2015, 20:15
Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up for a SW Avalon meet in Glastonbury - it's been a while since we all met up and I'm moving to the midlands soon. Would the first or second weekend in February be too soon?
Best wishes
becky x

Can't make it but a big and sincere T H A N K Y O U
I'm inviting over in summer at my place for an AVALON meeting !!
More details soon !

-----
I'd dearly love to be there, but very sadly I'm exactly 5,800 miles away. (Just measured on the World Distance Calculator (http://distancecalculator.globefeed.com/world_distance_calculator.asp)... :) )

I'm exactly 5209.05 kilometers (km) or 3236.75 miles.
Cool tool ! Thanks Bill :)
hihi

Nat

learninglight
9th February 2015, 14:24
The meet up yesterday was great, we talked about many subjects and the conversation just flowed.

Thank you all for a wonderful afternoon :)

Thank you too Bill, if i wasn't a member of this forum i may never have had the opportunity to meet such open minded, caring, lovely people

sharon :)

Becky
10th February 2015, 07:05
Hi Sharon, yes I agree we are a lovely group :) I had a wonderful time and we did chat non stop, the time went so quickly!
I've relocated already to start my job but I'll be back at Glastonbury frequently as I love the place, and we will meet again soon xxx
Nat-Lee ~ have a great meet-up where you are!
Becky x

varuna
10th February 2015, 10:08
..yes we put the world to rites (is that how you spell it!?)

look forward to seeing you all soon.

ps and lovely food too! Vx