PDA

View Full Version : Radical Islam

jagman
8th January 2015, 05:42
I condemn all acts of Radical Islam! If you noticed
I highlighted Radical Islam because I know there are millions of peace loving
Muslims all over the world! I only wish more of them would speak out on the
atrocities that are being committed in the name of their religion.

I've watched episodes of Family Guy & Southpark where they have depicted
Jesus in absolutely IMO, disgusting ways! But I just turn the channel. I do
not try and go out and behead or committ mass homicide of the creators
of the shows. I dont agree with the cartoonists who depicted prophet
Muhammad in negative ways! But was it worth thier lives? I think not!

Guish
8th January 2015, 06:16

The Mind is a dangerous tool. More dangerous is their belief system. Believing blindly is very dangerous and makes one vulnerable to manipulation. The most important thing we can give to the younger generation is critical thinking.

Cognitive Dissident
8th January 2015, 08:06
Unfortunately, the picture is complicated by the possibility that Radical Islam is used by certain elements to create tension within society which can be used to justify increased security and war - 9/11 being an obvious example.

It's too early to draw any conclusions about the tragic events in Paris yesterday but there are historical precedents - Operation Gladio and the strategy of tension.

Agape
8th January 2015, 15:01
Radicalism of any sort can be dangerous in my opinion . Look at the following article , I was so ashamed to read it .
It's no news of course , it's mere following of the anti-Islam protests that started in Germany last year .

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/01/05/japanese-born-politician-tells-czechs-to-walk-pigs-near-mosques/

Japanese-born politician tells Czechs to walk pigs near mosques

http://news.sky.com/story/1402805/german-anti-islam-rally-hits-record-number

German Anti-Islam Rally Hits Record Number

You know we have long history of cultural conservatism in Europe , Christianity served as bad example of 'spiritual leader' during the dark middle ages of crusade wars ,
restricted education , witch hunts , some of the structure has dissipated towards a fringe yet influential Christian 'culture' though ,
most of our parent generation did not consider themselves 'religious' they're still ready to wave that flag into anyones eyes .
And that itself would not be as dangerous , as catastrophic as denial of the fact they are a part of larger humanity .

We live on a globe !!! To this day , living on a globe where each tribal history and religion is connected to other tribal histories and religions,
all of whom can be traced to one roots , and multiplicity of reasons and options on how they evolved , it all evades many peoples vision.
We live in a world that is changing in front of our eyes . No one can prevent and stop that from happening , from people coming together , sharing information and learning from each other .

Close mindedness is dangerous I agree . Whether is it's name . So is disrespect .

Every culture has something to teach to others .

The US is an important model , a milestone for mankind and its ability to bridge tribal differences and live as 'human beings' , citizens of a planet where everyone is entitled to practise their faith and free speech suppose you don't harm others .

The 'New World' was launched many times in human history ... when the card house of the 'Old World' could foresee its fall . It's never yet been the world for everyone to live peacefully ,
yet ... there's a message and a dream in it ... about world functioning on more knowledgable and more humane foundations , even if that goal can not be all fulfilled in our life times .

What do you want to do in world with 7 billion souls , keep their movements restricted and tied in systems and territories ?

This is what is happening . It's absurd . No God created countries or religions, they're all manmade . They have their life time .
People have to migrate , because of climatic conditions , famines, natural cataclysms , and manmade disasters and wars as well . If they can't move they die .

Whose is the planet to tell them they're not 'home' , not welcome , how big has to be the genocide so that people open their eyes to what is happening around them .

No, they don't want Muslims here ( and we have but few compared to the rest of Europe ) but they don't want Hindus or Buddhists either .
People don't wear burkas but they wear thick caps on their neural synapses , I suppose , making them fear everything 'foreign' that would make them to think more .

I suppose i could be writing from any provincial city in this world and it would sound the same . This is small country , it's a big village in fact . But so is Europe . It's few big villages plastered together .

Sean
8th January 2015, 15:15
Why do you buy the "radical islam" story re:france? That was a false-flag, gladio-style..

jagman
8th January 2015, 16:18
Why do you buy the "radical islam" story re:france? That was a false-flag, gladio-style..

I'm not sure this wasnt a a false flag? I did find it strange they supposedly
found out who committed this act of terror so quickly. A wallet,I think they
said was left at the crime scene.( Pretty sloppy if you ask me) It reminded
me of when they found Muhammid Atta passport in the world trade center
scene. Some say this was done to get Prince Andrew name out of the media
for the sex scandal. I really dont know? But I was mainly just talking in general
in my original post.

Oouthere
8th January 2015, 16:43
I lived in Muslim countries for about 4 years and they have little respect for women or other faiths. My landlord was the local religious leader giving the prayers five times per day. He would visit sometimes and we had diner together once, but even as friendly as we were I was not allowed inside the mosque because I was considered Christian.

We also had three men get into trouble for dating Muslim girls. Two got deported and one had to get married before being released from prison (in prison only for dating mind you). Another got deported in a single day because he urinated on the hedges next to a mosque.

And then a friend of mine had to repair a taxi's car even though he was stopped for awhile and got rear-ended at a road construction bottleneck. The court decided the accident would not have happened if he had not been in the country and therefor the accident was the American's fault.

These people have strange logic.

Observer1964
8th January 2015, 17:18
I condemn all acts of Radical Islam!
Only radical Islam?

Radicalism of any sort can be dangerous in my opinion .
Like radical right=fascism and euh... Das herrenvolk... becoz of their higher value is allowed to exterminate the inferior
radical left=communism and euh ... Comradship... and euh... unsocial or individualists are to be silenced and locked up to be educated or worse...
both lead to totalitarian dictatorships...

Christianity is about 700 yrs older than Islam, 700 yrs ago christians were burning ppl alive during the inquisition...
So by comparison, beheading is preferable over burning alive...

Anyway... I like my coffee not to hot and not to cold, not to strong and not to weak.

Observer1964
8th January 2015, 17:32
I hate radical kapitalists, They cause the most problems including the playing of of radical groups that they create by extracting the wealth and stability of these same groups. It is the poverty that makes ppl radical and in search of a strong something to help them out of the misery. That can be religion, politics or just plain organised crime.

Flash
8th January 2015, 17:44
I lived in an islamic countryfor a while as well and foreigners like me were welcome. However, i would not accept to live in any country imposing a strict dress code to women or a country under the sharia set of laws for example because no one wants to be in prison in its own clothes nor only for being a woman.

jagman
8th January 2015, 17:49
I condemn all acts of Radical Islam!
Only radical Islam?

Radicalism of any sort can be dangerous in my opinion .
Like radical right=fascism and euh... Das herrenvolk... becoz of their higher value is allowed to exterminate the inferior
radical left=communism and euh ... Comradship... and euh... unsocial or individualists are to be silenced and locked up to be educated or worse...
both lead to totalitarian dictatorships...

Christianity is about 700 yrs older than Islam, 700 yrs ago christians were burning ppl alive during the inquisition...
So by comparison, beheading is preferable over burning alive...

Anyway... I like my coffee not to hot and not to cold, not to strong and not to weak.

Barbarism is wrong and should be condemned anyway you slice it.
If it's comitted in Jesus name 700 hundred years ago or Allah name
yesterday. IF this wasnt a false flag?

I like my coffee strong and black

ghostrider
8th January 2015, 18:42
Unfortunately, the picture is complicated by the possibility that Radical Islam is used by certain elements to create tension within society which can be used to justify increased security and war - 9/11 being an obvious example.

It's too early to draw any conclusions about the tragic events in Paris yesterday but there are historical precedents - Operation Gladio and the strategy of tension.

Keep in mind , the CIA/black ops people can infiltrate any organization and be a double agent with a back door agenda ... they could become a Muslim and foster ideas in a young mind and orchestrate an agenda while the person they befriend thinks they are a good Muslim with good intentions ...it's funny they found one of the shooters ID's at the crime scene , just like 911 , oh here's an ID , this must be the guy we need to go house to house and search for ...all neatly released to the media and broadcast immediately on everyone venue ... there is never different versions , the media always reports the same talking points , all reading form the same fax from the AP ... it all points to a need for censorship by the government on books , videos , magazines , cartoons , travel etc ... I can already hear the ptb screaming , if we had total control of what is public domain, terrorist wouldn't be angry , we could sanitize everything as not to offend anyone = the loss of freedom for humanity ...

Violet
8th January 2015, 18:45

http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/binnenland/1.2202866

http://www.demorgen.be/buitenland/burgemeester-rotterdam-als-het-je-hier-niet-bevalt-rot-dan-op-a2174935/

I'm sorry both articles are in Dutch but you can machine translate them. In the first article the Belgian representative seat for the muslim community issued a formal statement condemning these events. And the second article is about the Dutch mayor of Rotterdam, himself a muslim of Moroccan origins, condemning very sharply what happened. I think it was something like: If you don't like it here, then eff off (I'm paraphrasing but the original is close)

It does look like muslims are condemning what happened.

Observer1964
8th January 2015, 20:48
Barbarism is wrong and should be condemned anyway you slice it.
If it's comitted in Jesus name 700 hundred years ago or Allah name
yesterday. IF this wasnt a false flag?
I guess a False Flag would make it an act of radical kapitalists. ;)