PDA

View Full Version : Overt Jewish Police Force Operating in London.

Citizen No2
11th January 2015, 10:02
Hi Avalon, first thread, breaking my cover.

This is news to me............... and to you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905047/Jewish-patrol-cars-force-London-amid-fears-copycat-attack.html

One interesting point, they are using BMW cars. What say you?

Regards.

panopticon
11th January 2015, 12:05
No mention of a 'Jewish Police Force Operating In London' in the article

Jewish security patrol cars
The volunteer group, similar to a Neighbourhood Watch, are trained to safely track and detain suspects until police arrive, and run a 24-hour hotline for those in the area to report attacks.
-- Pan

Cidersomerset
11th January 2015, 12:56
I posted this on the Charlie Hebdo thread along with other related
articles in the aftermath of the Paris incident....
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?78782-Charlie-Hebdo-shooting-eleven-dead-at-Paris-offices-of-satirical-magazine&p=921969#post921969

Some related articles on Davids headline page......Predictable response
great news for the Tories for the up coming UK elections in May 2015.
As Thatcher and Blair knew there nothing like a war or 'fear factor'
for the electorate to play safe and keep in the incuberant devil they
know than change government colour and alternate views and truth
are usually the first casualties of spin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAS rushed in to guard our streets as Al Qaeda warns ‘you’re next’

new Sunday 11th January 2015 at 09:18 By David Icke

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/get-attachment-511-587x440.jpg

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/page/sunday_express_logo.png

SAS rushed in to guard our streets as Al Qaeda warns 'you're next'

SAS troops are patrolling the streets of Britain to prevent a Paris-style terrorist outrage.

Published: 00:01, Sun, January 11, 2015
By Marco Giannangeli and

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/590x/SAS-551356.jpg

‘SAS troops are patrolling the streets of Britain to prevent a Paris-style terrorist outrage.

The elite Special Forces have joined counter-terror police and 1,900 Army personnel in
the biggest security operation since the 2012 London Olympics.

The news comes as Al Qaeda warned that France was only its third preferred target
after Britain and the US.

Most of the Special Forces will be wearing civilian clothes, while some have donned police
uniforms to accompany police officers who visit the homes of persons of interest in response
to intelligence leads by MI5.’

Read more: SAS rushed in to guard our streets as Al Qaeda warns 'you're next'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/551356/SAS-rushed-guard-streets-Al-Qaeda-warns-you-re-next

================================================== ======

Jewish patrol cars out in force in London amid fears of copycat attack in wake of
kosher store siege in Paris

new Sunday 11th January 2015 at 09:17 By David Icke

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/24936FBE00000578-0-image-a-58_1420939394735-587x3881.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/sitelogos/logo_mol.gif

Jewish patrol cars out in force in London amid fears of copycat attack
in wake of kosher store siege in Paris
Extra Jewish security patrol cars are out in force in North-West London
Move made amid fears of copycat attack in wake of Paris massacres
Tributes paid to victims of terrorist atrocities which left 17 people dead
Security cars look similar to police vehicles and bear the name 'Shomrim'
Volunteers receive police training and uniforms, including knife-proof vests

By Mail on Sunday Reporter and Keiligh Baker for MailOnline

Published: 01:23, 11 January 2015 | Updated: 01:54, 11 January 2015

‘Extra Jewish security patrol cars and police were out in force in North-West London yesterday
following the kosher store siege in Paris.

The cars look very similar to police vehicles and bear the security group’s name
‘Shomrim’ – Hebrew for ‘guards’ – along the sides and back.

The Orthodox organisation, which works closely with the Metropolitan Police, tweeted:
‘Following events in Paris we will have on extra patrols throughout NW London over
Shabbos [ the Jewish sabbath].’

Shomrim volunteers receive police training and uniforms, including knife-proof vests.’

Read more: Jewish patrol cars out in force in London amid fears of copycat attack in
wake of kosher store siege in Paris

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905047/Jewish-patrol-cars-force-London-amid-fears-copycat-attack.html#ixzz3OVxtbcN6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Citizen No2
11th January 2015, 13:23
Apologies Cidersomerset, I thought this article was quite revealing, especially the picture of the patrol car. Of all the car manufacturers that they could have chosen, they choose BMW. I have nothing against BMW per se but I find it a strange choice for a Jewish security patrol car. No offence.

Regards.

Cidersomerset
11th January 2015, 13:59
Apologies Cidersomerset, I thought this article was quite revealing, especially the picture of the patrol car. Of all the car manufacturers that they could have chosen, they choose BMW. I have nothing against BMW per se but I find it a strange choice for a Jewish security patrol car. No offence.

Regards.

No need to apologise its a legitimate article , my post is buried on page 6 of Charlie Hebdoe thread.
This is definitely a legit article to post as a thread on its own, I did not know private security could
go around looking like police cars. I'm sure if similar Muslim vehicles were driving around Sparkhill
B'ham or Baradford we would have heard about it....

Z5oyTgy2Wb0

Carmody
11th January 2015, 14:57
One quick note, is that, IMO, you are overloading and over-saturating the hedbo thread and probably turning away at least as many as you entertain.

Cidersomerset
11th January 2015, 15:07
One quick note, is that, IMO, you are overloading and over-saturating the hedbo thread and probably turning away at least as many as you

I was thinking that was a possibility , the trouble is David posts so many related
articles at times and I'm not sure which to leave, I did try to put them in one post
as much as possible, Its the old adage to much news may drown the message
I suppose . Its possibly because on the Jimmy Saville thread I'm creating a news
archive that I get a bit carried away on other posts , I'll bear it in mind and try to
keep it to my threads and post links rather than full articles on other threads.

Carmody
11th January 2015, 15:11
The last thing I want to do is discourage you, as you do put in the effort and it is greatly appreciated.

Cidersomerset
11th January 2015, 15:17
The last thing I want to do is discourage you, as you do put in the effort and it is greatly appreciated.

You might be right it takes a lot longer copying and pasting an article than just providing a link.
Why should I do all the work ...LOL ...Cheers Steve

Soul Safari
11th January 2015, 15:41
My honest opinion is that links suck and I skip over them 50% of the time.

I say crack on with what your doing. That's if you want to of course..

I always appreciate your posts.

Citizen No2
11th January 2015, 15:51
I wonder what their operational parameters are ?

This from Wiki:

SHOMRIM are organizations of proactive volunteer Jewish civilian patrols which have been set up in Hasidic and Haredi communities in neighborhoods across the United States and England to combat burglary, vandalism, mugging, assault, domestic violence, nuisance crimes, antisemitic attacks, etc., and to help and support victims of crime. They also help locate missing people.

Shomrim/Shmira volunteers are unarmed and do not have the authority to make arrests, other than citizen's arrest. They are effective in tracking and detaining suspects until police arrive.[1][2] Occasionally some Shomrim members have been cited for using excessive force against suspects, particularly non-Jews.[3][4][5]

In Brooklyn,[6] Baltimore,[7] and London [8][9] many residents call Shomrim instead of the police due to the former's quicker response time. However, the volunteer patrol has been criticized by the New York City Police Department for not always notifying police when a call comes in.[3] In London however, the Hackney Police Borough Commander Chief Superintendent Matthew Horne complimented Shomrim on this point, saying that "they will generally know when is the time to call us. They don't tend to waste our time and they don't let people go".[10] Additionally, Brooklyn Shomrim organizers have been accused of withholding information on suspected child molesters and other Jewish criminals, in keeping with an interpretation of the Torah prohibition against mesirah (informing on a fellow Jew to the non-Jewish authorities).[11][12][13]

So a religious quasi-police force operates, with the appearance of tacit agreement of the state police, on the streets of London, and no doubt other cities in the UK. I was not aware that private individuals can raise their own security force and police themselves in this, or indeed any other, country.

What say you?

Cidersomerset
11th January 2015, 16:47
[/So a religious quasi-police force operates, with the appearance of tacit agreement of the state police, on the streets of London, and no doubt other cities in the UK. I was not aware that private individuals can raise their own security force and police themselves in this, or indeed any other, country.

What say you? QUOTE]

This is news to me , the Jewish lobby has massive influence in the US and UK and
I've done a thread about that back along. Neighbourhood watch or possibly hiring
a regulated security firm is common but not religious/ethnic forces. If it was a Jewish
owned security firm or they were doing a neighbourhood watch scheme that would
be fine , but this does not feel right, but it must be legal.

[QUOTE]Shomrim/Shmira volunteers are unarmed and do not have the authority to make arrests,
other than citizen's arrest. They are effective in tracking and detaining suspects until police arrive.[1]
[2] Occasionally some Shomrim members have been cited for using excessive force against suspects,
particularly non-Jews.[

This is more the job of community police officers , although in theory you can make
citizen arrests this is more organised and obviously allowed. I suppose its a sign of
the times but not a woman in sight at the annual awards dinner last year...

Isaac Kornbluh At London Shomrim Annual Awards Dinner

EfOJ65jHryI

Published on 18 Jan 2014
01-16-13

Shomrim on Patrol ......

d4bDH2t7vY0

Uploaded on 19 May 2010

A film looking at the work of a volunteer Jewish patrol force in North London. Shot
and edited by Warren Nettleford, BBC London News

==============================================
===============================================

It looks like the local muslims in parts of London have
tried patrolling the streets with a totally different air
to it. Intimidating and mentioning terrorists soon
surfaces as they interviewed one individual....

Sharia Scare Shakes UK: 'Law of the land go to hell'

cYFzrEIzoHE

Published on 1 May 2013

So-called Muslim patrols are again active in London - with vigilantes
trying to impose Islamic ideals on the local population. And while
arrests may have tempered the activists' zeal, they continue to
promote their views - some of which are quite radical. But moderate
Muslim leaders fear their actions could discredit the whole community,
as RT's Sara Firth reports.

Gardener
11th January 2015, 18:10
Just a comment: Links can disappear down the memory hole, it's good to have a 'hard' copy of salient reports for future reference. I appreciate the work you put into those threads Steve.

Welcome to Avalon C2, and yes your thread is relevent, looks like these qausi cops (impersonating a police officer is against the law I believe) are ingratiating themselves into our social structure in an overt way, just as you say. Oh dear.

Taurean
11th January 2015, 21:40
Maybe we should have some PCSO's or Specials for the Gay Community as well.

How about the "Pink Shirts"

panopticon
12th January 2015, 14:19
Is it being proposed that security patrols organised by the local community from members of the local community to patrol the local community are anything other than security patrols?

It's just a "neighbourhood watch" and the volunteers are trained to do their patrol activity by the Police.

It is a bit weird that just because the minority group happens to be Jewish that it becomes a conspiracy.

I wonder if they have to be Jewish and if they protect non-Jewish premises as well?

Shomrim/Shmira volunteers, who are unpaid, are mostly members of the Hasidic and Haredi Jewish communities that they serve, however around 70 per cent of the victims they help are not from the orthodox Jewish community, usually just local residents from any race or religion... London Shomrim does not require that its members must be Jewish, male, employed or married, according to Stamford Hill Shomrim volunteer Michael Scher.

UK divisions of Shomrim do not have audible or visual warning equipment (blues-and-twos) fitted in their vehicles.

...they are trained in how to safely track and detain suspects until police arrive, otherwise known as Citizen's arrest. They have been known to quickly mobilize area residents to block off streets in order to stop suspects.
Source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shomrim_(neighborhood_watch_group)#Volunteers) (emphasis added)

So, the Shomrim patrols do protect non-Jewish premises and have been known to be of great assistance to police & those who have been assaulted, robbed etc (ie victims of crime)...

There again, I don't recall a security firm that is employed by business owners being obligated to protect non-client businesses... But that's another story.

The only thing that I've come across in my brief peruse regarding London's Shomrim patrols is that they have been periodically accused of being of great assistance.

BTW, they also assist Muslim community members & protect Mosques/Churches so if there are accusations being bandied about alluding to some form of Jewish "Storm Troopers" in London please provide some facts that can be checked.

Yeah, there's the possibility that minority group based patrols could become bastions of intolerance and racism but I've not come across evidence that this applies to the London Shomrim patrols.

Maybe I've missed something as I really haven't given it that much research so ante up with the sources and facts that can be checked.

-- Pan