PDA

View Full Version : I may have found a way of reversing Diabetes naturally!

jagman
12th January 2015, 17:55
A few weeks ago I went to the doctor and he told me that I may have
prediabetes. This really worried me because diabetes runs in my family.
The other nite I was listening to C2C and a guy came on and said he's
found a way to reverse the disease naturally by using a a few simple tricks.
I was very skeptical at first but I went to his website and listened to a
20 minute presentation where at the end he does try to sell you a book
but during the presentation he does reveal his main secret!

So A few minutes ago I took his challenge and here are my results!
First I pricked my finger and tested my sugar. It was 160. I then
went into the bathroom and disrobed and took a 30 second cold
shower. I got out of the shower and dried off and waited a few minutes
and took my blood sugar level again and it had dropped to 130!
He says if you will do this treatment for 3 weeks your blood sugar
levels will return to normal. He also said this works for type 1 & 2
diabetes. So Are there any brave Avalon members with diabetes
who are willing to take this challenge and come back and report
your results to me???

http://44diabetes.com

jagman
12th January 2015, 18:05
I just tested myself again and my bloodsugar was 121.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th January 2015, 18:12
I can try this with you if you really want.
The only trouble is cold water can set off asthma lol.

jagman
12th January 2015, 18:15
I can try this with you if you really want.
The only trouble is cold water can set off asthma lol.

Please try it Tesla! I didnt get my hair wet I just let the water run down my body
and it's only 30 seconds.

WhiteLove
12th January 2015, 18:44
jagman, I know this might seem difficult for the logical mind to handle, but when you sink into your natural being in a prayer like this: "Jesus, I am so afraid and concerned that I am about to get Diabetes. Please heal my body and remove these concerns that I'm fighting. Jesus Christ, in your name I pray. Amen." and then just do something else that you enjoy doing, or if you are in pain try to find a place where you're not in pain and stay in that place. Then soon you will see that you have been healed. Please relax in this knowingness. It's great if you on top of this has found something to calm your logical brain, since the opposite under hard conditions can stress up your body towards various kinds of pain/exhaustedness in various locations in your body, such as what you've now discovered, but please trust in Jesus (you are connecting to an intelligence beyond comprehension), Jesus is the source that leads you to peace.

jagman
12th January 2015, 18:51
I do trust in Jesus Whitelove but faith without works or deeds is meaningless. I Just wanted
to share something that I learned and apparently seem to work but I need more data thats
why I need more people to try this experiment.

regnak
12th January 2015, 18:55
cold water cure by Sebastian Kneipp is free and much better than paying some witch doctor go to the source who cured Europe of there ills

A Voice from the Mountains
12th January 2015, 19:01
I'm no doctor but I have a hard time imagining how this could be a permanent solution, though I believe that diabetes is 100% curable by natural means.

One guy was showing that simply losing weight and getting down to the ideal body weight will eliminate a certain form of diabetes. The FDA told him that he was giving medical advice and forced him to remove his blog from the Internet.

jagman
12th January 2015, 19:03
I'm no doctor but I have a hard time imagining how this could be a permanent solution, though I believe that diabetes is 100% curable by natural means.

One guy was showing that simply losing weight and getting down to the ideal body weight will eliminate a certain form of diabetes. The FDA told him that he was giving medical advice and forced him to remove his blog from the Internet.

Do you have diabete's bsbray? If so take the challenge.

TargeT
12th January 2015, 19:05
Hydrotherapy is very interesting

How Does Hydrotherapy Work?

Applying water of different temperatures to our skin can change our physiology and mood. When humans take a cold swim, once over the initial shock of the cold, it is usually very invigorating. This is because wet and cold causes our surface vessels to vasoconstrict (tighten up) making blood move from the surface of your body to the core, as a means to conserve heat. Not only does it conserve heat, it also reflexively bathes the brain and vital organs in fresh blood. This movement will bring nutrition, oxygen and also help gently detoxify the area. Warm water will make the vessels vasodilate (relax) which will bring blood up to the surface. This helps blood move back, away from the core, cleaning out the core.

Throughout our millions of years of evolution, primates have endured physiological stressors like temporary cold and heat temperature changes as a part of daily life. Hydrotherapy is designed to take advantage of the natural body reaction to these changes in order to make the body stronger. It has been theorized that brief changes in body temperature like a cold swim or warm bathing could help brain function.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/inner-source/201407/cold-splash-hydrotherapy-depression-and-anxiety

The ancient Indian term for very cold showers is ishnan. This refers to the moment when your body achieves the temperature with which it can defend itself against the cold water. Ishnan kicks in when the cold water first hits your skin, causing your capillaries (small blood vessels near the skin’s surface) to open.

As the cold shower continues, your capillaries close again, sending blood rushing back to your organs and glands. This natural flushing process brings youthfulness to your body by stimulating renewed glandular activity.

Cold water therapy was publicized by the German priest Sebastian Kneipp in 1849. That winter, Kneipp was successfully battling tuberculosis (a condition that was then incurable). His method was cold water therapy, which he executed by plunging into the frigid Danube River several times each week. Kneipp’s 1886 book, My Water Cure, became an international bestseller.

When practiced for at least 4 weeks, cold-water showers have been shown to:

• Increase metabolism. The effects of exposure to cold on metabolism are well documented.

• Enhance immunity. Cold water stimulates the release of substances vital to immune function, such as cytokines.

• Stabilize blood pressure and other bodily functions. Cold water triggers the autonomic nervous system in beneficial ways. The autonomic nervous system controls involuntary functions such as heartbeat and breathing. This system responds to cold water by raising blood pressure, increasing heart rate, and constricting blood vessels — responses that strengthen with each cold exposure. Eventually, this process can stabilize blood pressure, improve circulation, and balance the sleep/wake cycle.

• In a recent German study, breast cancer patients who underwent 4 weeks of cold-water therapy showed significant gains in disease-fighting white blood cells.

• Reduce pain. Cold water causes the body to release endorphins (hormones with proven pain-fighting capacities).

• Improve mood. Not only does cold water stimulate the release of mood-boosting endorphins, it also activates sensory nerves leading to the brain. The result can be very uplifting, and can even prepare you emotionally to experience new

http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/health-benefits-of-cold-water-therapy/#axzz3OdR1hhdp

The underlying premise of cold water therapy is that briefly and somewhat regularly exposing the body to certain kinds of natural stresses (like cold water) can enhance health. Promoters of cold water therapy say that it can boost immune function, decrease inflammation and pain, and increase blood flow. Some argue that a shower setting is suitable, while others say some level of immersion is necessary for real benefit....
Cold showers, research shows, can help this habituation process, but only water at 10 degrees Celsius (as opposed to 15 degrees C) made a difference. Habituation also seems to be somewhat long-term. In a British study, subjects’ responses showed that habituation to cold water lasted 7-14 months as measured by respiration and heart rate.

Some of the specific benefits? A German study examined oxidative stress associated with ice-bathing in regular winter swimmers and found these swimmers showed an “adaptive response” through enhanced “antioxidative defense” as measured by several blood markers.

Other research highlighting cold water’s effect on immunity shows an increase in both the number and activity of peripheral cytotoxic T lymphocytes in those regularly exposed to cold therapies.

Full body cold water immersion and cryotherapy (cold air chamber) also resulted in a sustained increase in norepinephrine, which substantiates the long-term pain relief touted by cold therapy promoters. Exposure to cold also increases metabolic rate.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/cold-water-therapy/

I could see that helping with blood sugar, but how long is the effect?

it says water at 10c not 15+c is ideal... I don't think my water gets much below 30c

WhiteLove
I do trust in Jesus Whitelove but faith without works or deeds is meaningless.

I am not saying this as some kind of standard words for comfort, although I do want this to be comforting as well, I am saying that you literally have an invisible infinite power source available to you in every moment, that also has the capacity of healing your body. When you pray, it's like you are telling God: It's OK, you can step in now, I know I have free will, but I want you to impact this situation in your way. You need to understand that the intelligence involved in this is incredible. Jesus feels how you feel including how it feels when say the prayer, he understands exactly what kind of condition your body is in and he knows what lies ahead and loves you so so much! What the logical mind can grasp - because the logical mind is in the now or in the near future - is an illusion.

Nope I don't have diabetes fortunately, though it runs on both sides of my family. I try to eat as little sugar as possible, as difficult as that is in modern-day USA.

jagman
12th January 2015, 19:15
Hydrotherapy is very interesting

How Does Hydrotherapy Work?

Applying water of different temperatures to our skin can change our physiology and mood. When humans take a cold swim, once over the initial shock of the cold, it is usually very invigorating. This is because wet and cold causes our surface vessels to vasoconstrict (tighten up) making blood move from the surface of your body to the core, as a means to conserve heat. Not only does it conserve heat, it also reflexively bathes the brain and vital organs in fresh blood. This movement will bring nutrition, oxygen and also help gently detoxify the area. Warm water will make the vessels vasodilate (relax) which will bring blood up to the surface. This helps blood move back, away from the core, cleaning out the core.

Throughout our millions of years of evolution, primates have endured physiological stressors like temporary cold and heat temperature changes as a part of daily life. Hydrotherapy is designed to take advantage of the natural body reaction to these changes in order to make the body stronger. It has been theorized that brief changes in body temperature like a cold swim or warm bathing could help brain function.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/inner-source/201407/cold-splash-hydrotherapy-depression-and-anxiety

The ancient Indian term for very cold showers is ishnan. This refers to the moment when your body achieves the temperature with which it can defend itself against the cold water. Ishnan kicks in when the cold water first hits your skin, causing your capillaries (small blood vessels near the skin’s surface) to open.

As the cold shower continues, your capillaries close again, sending blood rushing back to your organs and glands. This natural flushing process brings youthfulness to your body by stimulating renewed glandular activity.

Cold water therapy was publicized by the German priest Sebastian Kneipp in 1849. That winter, Kneipp was successfully battling tuberculosis (a condition that was then incurable). His method was cold water therapy, which he executed by plunging into the frigid Danube River several times each week. Kneipp’s 1886 book, My Water Cure, became an international bestseller.

When practiced for at least 4 weeks, cold-water showers have been shown to:

• Increase metabolism. The effects of exposure to cold on metabolism are well documented.

• Enhance immunity. Cold water stimulates the release of substances vital to immune function, such as cytokines.

• Stabilize blood pressure and other bodily functions. Cold water triggers the autonomic nervous system in beneficial ways. The autonomic nervous system controls involuntary functions such as heartbeat and breathing. This system responds to cold water by raising blood pressure, increasing heart rate, and constricting blood vessels — responses that strengthen with each cold exposure. Eventually, this process can stabilize blood pressure, improve circulation, and balance the sleep/wake cycle.

• In a recent German study, breast cancer patients who underwent 4 weeks of cold-water therapy showed significant gains in disease-fighting white blood cells.

• Reduce pain. Cold water causes the body to release endorphins (hormones with proven pain-fighting capacities).

• Improve mood. Not only does cold water stimulate the release of mood-boosting endorphins, it also activates sensory nerves leading to the brain. The result can be very uplifting, and can even prepare you emotionally to experience new

http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/health-benefits-of-cold-water-therapy/#axzz3OdR1hhdp

The underlying premise of cold water therapy is that briefly and somewhat regularly exposing the body to certain kinds of natural stresses (like cold water) can enhance health. Promoters of cold water therapy say that it can boost immune function, decrease inflammation and pain, and increase blood flow. Some argue that a shower setting is suitable, while others say some level of immersion is necessary for real benefit....
Cold showers, research shows, can help this habituation process, but only water at 10 degrees Celsius (as opposed to 15 degrees C) made a difference. Habituation also seems to be somewhat long-term. In a British study, subjects’ responses showed that habituation to cold water lasted 7-14 months as measured by respiration and heart rate.

Some of the specific benefits? A German study examined oxidative stress associated with ice-bathing in regular winter swimmers and found these swimmers showed an “adaptive response” through enhanced “antioxidative defense” as measured by several blood markers.

Other research highlighting cold water’s effect on immunity shows an increase in both the number and activity of peripheral cytotoxic T lymphocytes in those regularly exposed to cold therapies.

Full body cold water immersion and cryotherapy (cold air chamber) also resulted in a sustained increase in norepinephrine, which substantiates the long-term pain relief touted by cold therapy promoters. Exposure to cold also increases metabolic rate.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/cold-water-therapy/

I could see that helping with blood sugar, but how long is the effect?
it says water at 10c not 15+c is ideal... I don't think my water gets much below 30c

TargeT, from what I gathered from the presentation, Is in 3 weeks your body will
go to normal bloodsugar levels but I think you have to stay on the treatment
but it's still better than injecting yourself with insulin or taking medforman or
avandia which all have signifigant sideaffects.

TargeT
12th January 2015, 19:17
from what I've read of Hydro therapy (especially with cold water) it's very good for you, but the HABBIT of it is the key (the constant flushing of your blood from the core to the exterior etc...).

but mixed with exercise and diet improvements I have no doubt this would be a strong tool against type 2.

jagman
12th January 2015, 19:19
from what I've read of Hydro therapy (especially with cold water) it's very good for you, but the HABBIT of it is the key (the constant flushing of your blood from the core to the exterior etc...).

but mixed with exercise and diet improvements I have no doubt this would be a strong tool against type 2.

I agree with you a 100%

Snowflower
12th January 2015, 19:35
I listened to the whole presentation and never heard a cold shower suggested.

jagman
12th January 2015, 19:46
I listened to the whole presentation and never heard a cold shower suggested.

You must have missed it because it was there.

EJdaDJ
12th January 2015, 19:48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zjUdtK6ukqY

This video helped me control my type 2 Diabetes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zjUdtK6ukqY

jagman
12th January 2015, 19:50
Listen all I can tell you guys is my results from today and I went from 160 to 130
a few minutes after i got out of the shower and I tested about 20 minutes later and
I was at 121 blood sugar. That's my facts so far. I need for other people to test.

Snowflower
12th January 2015, 20:07
I will try to get my daughter to do it. She'll more likely tell me I'm freakin' crazy though.

chancy
12th January 2015, 20:10
Hello Jagman and everyone:

I think that it's more the exercise of getting in and out of the shower that is doing the results.

I am not a pessimist but an optimist!

I am a diabetic and my father was a diabetic and grandparent was diabetic.
There is definitely a cure to diabetes BUT this is not it.

My father was in his 80's when he acquired type 2 diabetes. (simply put is your watch your diet and or take a pill) I suggested to him that he needed to eat better (more fruits and vegetables) He took me up on the challenge and within a month no longer needed the pills. He lost some weight and was exercising 2-3 times a week by walking 15 minutes on a treadmill.
This is a cure since his blood sugars were normal and he no longer took any medicine.

Now to myself. I am an insulin diabetic and this is a little more tricky since if you take too much insulin you crash very fast. If you don't take enough your blood sugars go up and keep going up until you take your insulin.
However the same is true with type 1 or insulin dependant diabetes. IF you start eating more vegetables and fruits in your diet and start an exercise program you can actually cure yourself. Unfortunately it's so easy that most of us don't try it. As with other posts I have included the video made by doctors that now believe the same thing.
Here it is for your enjoyment.
chancy

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dhlp8jSiiU

Just click in the upper right corners of the green stripes to clear them to watch the documentary.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th January 2015, 20:16
well, one of our showers is broken and the water is stuck on hot, so my blood sugar probably spiked instead of going down lol

anything that causes flushing or difference in blood volume can affect diabetes

jagman
12th January 2015, 21:29

I think that it's more the exercise of getting in and out of the shower that is doing the results.

itThere is definitely a cure to diabetes BUT this is not .

My father was in his 80's when he acquired type 2 diabetes. (simply put is your watch your diet and or take a pill) I suggested to him that he needed to eat better (more fruits and vegetables) He took me up on the challenge and within a month no longer needed the pills. He lost some weight and was exercising 2-3 times a week by walking 15 minutes on a treadmill.
This is a cure since his blood sugars were normal and he no longer took any medicine.

Now to myself. I am an insulin diabetic and this is a little more tricky since if you take too much insulin you crash very fast. If you don't take enough your blood sugars go up and keep going up until you take your insulin.
However the same is true with type 1 or insulin dependant diabetes. IF you start eating more vegetables and fruits in your diet and start an exercise program you can actually cure yourself. Unfortunately it's so easy that most of us don't try it. As with other posts I have included the video made by doctors that now believe the same thing.
chancy

Link:

Just click in the upper right corners of the green stripes to clear them to watch the documentary.

Did you take the challenge chancy?

12th January 2015, 22:01
If you take a cold shower, and your blood sugar level drops because of the effects of that, how long after you get out of the shower is going to shoot back up to where it was before?

Akasha
12th January 2015, 22:12
In case perpetual cold showers don't float your boat - Neal Barnard on curing diabetes through a vegan, low glycemic index diet:

CqCxVEAUjd0

jagman
12th January 2015, 22:39
If you take a cold shower, and your blood sugar level drops because of the effects of that, how long after you get out of the shower is going to shoot back up to where it was before?

Thats funny because I took mine about 5 mins after I got out of the shower
and it dropped 30 and I took it again 30 minutes later and it had dropped
another 9

Snookie
12th January 2015, 23:15
I think a low carb diet helps the most relative to coping and perhaps even eliminating diabetes, not saying this cold water treatment wouldn't help as well.

I lost 27 lbs within a few months of slashing my consumption of high/refined carbs. I quit being so diligent and gained 7 of it back. So it's back to cutting down on them again.

12th January 2015, 23:18
In case perpetual cold showers don't float your boat - Neal Barnard on curing diabetes through a vegan, low glycemic index diet:

This is what I believe the real root cause of this problem is: the wrong diet. Too much sugar and probably carbohydrates play a role too.

Does eating too much sugar cause diabetes? For years, scientists have said “not exactly.” Eating too much of any food, including sugar, can cause you to gain weight; it’s the resulting obesity that predisposes people to diabetes, according to the prevailing theory.

But now the results of a large epidemiological study suggest sugar may also have a direct, independent link to diabetes. Researchers from the Stanford University School of Medicine, the University of California-Berkeley and the University of California-San Francisco examined data on sugar availability and diabetes rates from 175 countries over the past decade. After accounting for obesity and a large array of other factors, the researchers found that increased sugar in a population’s food supply was linked to higher diabetes rates, independent of obesity rates. Their study was published Feb. 27 in PLOS ONE.

http://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2013/02/quantity-of-sugar-in-food-supply-linked-to-diabetes-rates-researcher-says.html

This article says that for years, when asked if too much sugar causes diabetes, doctors have said "not exactly." I think the article is being generous. What I've heard most doctors say is, "No, of course sugar doesn't cause diabetes." At least the most publicly visible (ie junk food salesmen) doctors. And to that I say, bull malarkey.

chancy
13th January 2015, 00:49

itThere is definitely a cure to diabetes BUT this is not .

chancy

Link:

Did you take the challenge chancy?

Hello Jagman:
I cannot take a challenge to something that I already do. I take cold showers all the time because I love cold showers. To explain I take a warm shower to soap up and clean the soap off. Then I turn the water to cold and enjoy the refreshing freezing water. Yes, this is like jumping in a mountain stream the water is so cold. When it's 15-35 below zero this past couple of weeks the water tends to be on the extreme cold side of the thermometer.
I haven't tested my blood sugars before and after taking my cold showers.
I take insulin 4 or 5 times per day everyday. When I became a diabetic I told the specialist I want to live a normal life and eat normal food. Therefore I only take enough insulin for what I eat. It's a very regulated way of doing insulin. Most people take their insulin in the morning and at night before going to bed. Unfortunately doing 2 needles per day can cause huge spikes up between needles without knowing it. Not good for the body.

I am all for a cure unfortunately I believe in changing lifestyle with eating right (raw vegetables and fruits, alkaline foods and water) and more exercise.

When I go to China on business my insulin level drops by half in less than 2 days due to walking and diet changes. The body is a very delicate machine. It's easy to get things messed up unless monitoring is done at all times.

chancy

Dawn
13th January 2015, 01:51
I have come across quite a few articles about cold therapy. Dr. Mercola sent an article about it just this week. Here is an exerpt:

How to Transform White Fat into Healthier Brown Fat

Newborns have a supply of brown fat to keep warm, but most of these stores are lost by the time adulthood is reached. However, although you have far less of it as an adult, scientists have found that you can activate the brown fat still present in your body by exposing yourself to cold temperatures. This has the effect of causing your body to burn more calories to keep warm, and there’s evidence suggesting ice therapy can be helpful for boosting weight loss. Animal research has also shown that animals convert white fat into brown fat simply by exercising.

The study,5 published in the journal Disease Models and Mechanism, found that during exercise the animals' muscles released an enzyme called irisin, which triggered the conversion of white fat cells to brown. Preliminary studies presented at the 2013 annual meeting of the American Diabetes Association revealed that this holds true in humans as well. Among men, the benefits were found after 12 weeks of training on an exercise bike.

Here are links to a couple of articles he put together for more in depth info:
http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2015/01/09/fat-burning.aspx?e_cid=20150109Z1_DNL_BuyerB_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20150109Z1-BuyerB&et_cid=DM66462&et_rid=799037779
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/13/scientists-find-brown-fat-to-help-lose-weight.aspx

jagman
13th January 2015, 02:09
My Mother has type 2 diabetes. I just talked her into taking the challenge. She took her
blood sugar and it was 234. She just got out of the shower 5 minutes ago and she tested
again and it dropped to 203. I will check her again in 30 minutes and report back.

jagman
13th January 2015, 02:55
My mother just took her blood sugar again it was 193! Please I need more data!!!
I Implore all Avalonians to take this experiment who have Diabetes!

WhiteFeather
13th January 2015, 03:39
Iodine and MMS can be a great gift for diabetics. A great thread IMO by an ex avalonian known as Arrowind. Have a peek.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41436-Iodine-May-Cure-Your-Diabetes

http://www.naturalnews.com/023095_diabetes_liver_natural.html

Curious77
13th January 2015, 08:03
Interesting--

what equipment do you need to test blood sugar?

And how cold is "cold" ...

you say 30 seconds?

Olaf
13th January 2015, 10:20
Often a main cause for Diabetes II: Blocking of the enzyme which processes sugar in mitochondria due to nitrosative stress

Carbo hydrates, proteins and fatty acids are the 3 kinds of nutrients from which mitochondria can produce energy in the form of ATP.
The first part of this mechanism is called Citric acid cycle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citric_acid_cycle) or Krebs cycle.
Sugar (in form of pyruvate) is fed into the citrat cycle via an enzyme which is called Pyruvate dehydrogenase (PDH). In the Wikipedia image you can see it on top of the citrat cycle. When this enzyme is blocked or cannot function, than sugar cannot be processed in the cells.
As a result sugar accumulates in the cells and later also in blood serum. When the body cannot produce enough insulin to reduce this high levels of sugar this is called Diabetes. After a while Pyruvate is degraded to lactic acid, which causes acidosis.

Both substances, Pyruvate and Lactic acid can be measured in urine. The ratio L : P should be <20. A rise of Pyruvate, Lactic acid or a wrong ratio show the beginning of Diabetes II.

Reasons why PDH can be blocked or not function
A part of PDH consists of Vitamin B1 and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Often people have a deficiency of Vitamin B1. Rarely people also have a deficiency of Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Like many other enzymes PDH can completely be blocked by a chemical reaction with Nitric oxide (NO), a poisenous substance that is produced by the mitochondria when they do not get enough nutrients or during all kinds of inflammations. Mitochondria produce NO to kill viruses and fungi, but they also produce it during any inflammation, even when there are no pathogens.
High levels of NO (nitrosative stress) are a main cause for many symptoms throughout the body, which is unknown to many physicians. But it can be measured (concentration of Citrullin in urin) and it can be cured.
The main causes for high levels of NO are
a) an instable neck joint which causes circulation disorders in the brain and
b) inflammations in the gut.

Climbers, divers and sportsmen: When the cells do not receive sufficient amounts of oxygene, a chemical factor is produced that switches the mitochondria into a saving mode. As a result they only work at a very low level. This factor is called HIF 1 alpha (hypoxia-induced factor 1 alpha). It can be switched off only by Lenten fast >3 days or by activating Sirtuins by other means (such as taking some Resveratrol, which is produced by certain plants).

Cancer: In Cancer cells PDH is deactivated by a special enzyme called Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase. There is ongoing research on this field which shows, that this blocking enzyme can be deactivated by a simple chemical substance, DCA (dichloroacetate). We had a discussion about that in this thread:
DCA helping in Cancer treatment (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?77883-Scientists-cure-cancer-but-no-one-pays-attention&p=911153&viewfull=1#post911153)

Therapy of impaired glucose utilization (blocked PDH)

Vitamin B1 > 250 mg/day
Alpha Lipoic Acid (rarely)
neutralizing NO with vitamin B12 + Biotin + Folic acid
activating Sirtuins (Climbers, divers and sportsmen)
try application of DCA (Cancer)

I have seen single cases, where impaired glucose utilization vanished completely after a cure with vitamin B12 + other B vitamins (high dosis, 2...3 month).
This cure will only work when the pancreas is still capable of producing enough insulin.

jagman
13th January 2015, 16:13
Interesting--

what equipment do you need to test blood sugar?

And how cold is "cold" ...

you say 30 seconds?

All you need is a couple of diabetic test strips and a tester. Most
diabetics have them. I made my water cold has i could stand it lol
but it was only 30 seconds and then I tested 5 mins later and tested
then a half hour later. I getting ready to repeat the experiment in a
few minutes and I will report my results.

wnlight
13th January 2015, 19:27
Jagman. be sure to say that prayer out loud so your body can hear it. Your body does listen to you.

Pilutaq
13th January 2015, 19:58
thank you for your inputs
i found that cinnamon and coconut oil does level out anxieties or upheavals of any kind
but if that doesn't then there is the bicarb soda to neutralize the symptoms
People! its all about balance and what you take and paradoxically don't take balance what you put into the body also in actions intentions
and do the things the best you can and find your excitement and find ways to BREATHE CORRECTLY

one of my family was diagnosed with diabetes last year and she got through it by changing her attitude and it disappeared
see she was no longer fighting or feeding and she pulled it off!
she believe and told her self to get through daily and her intentions worked !

coffee1066
14th January 2015, 22:14
Very interesting: Although hard to find, some gyms do have "cold tubs". Similar to a hot tub but water that is around 55 degree F.

Also: on some Caribbean islands, the first choice of treatment for type 2 diabetes is to make a tea with cinnamon sticks and drink a couple ounces twice a day.