PDA

View Full Version : Who to trust

New Dawn
9th November 2010, 06:56
When I got into ufology and all things that project Camelot/Avalon would cover, I really felt that I was with like minded people, and looked at certain researchers, but lately, I must admit to feeling quite lost in the whole thing. Just on my own beliefs, I can say that I do believe that ET's exist, and to just take the example further, I believe there's more to 9/11 than meets the eye - way more.

I guess this post is because as time has gone on, even over the last few days, I've found myself waking up to the fact that people such as Jaime Maussan, draw attention to hoaxes more than I realised. Now I still believe that some people are all about getting to the truth. My instincts (otherwise I wouldn't be here) tell me that people like Bill are real truth seekers, but with so many hoaxers around us real truth seekers, and with people like me being gullible enough to have ever trusted a lot of these people, I'm starting to go the other way and wonder if there's any truth in anything these people say.

I feel like I need to go back and watch the old videos, like Bob Deans for example, because I need to see if anyone is trustworthy again. I want to believe that there's a lot more going on on this planet than we are told, but not at the cost of letting liars fool me. Too many liars out there, to be able to get to the truth. Look at Alex Jones, I think he is after the truth, but in his desperation to have people believe what he says, he always goes to far until he starts lie - something that Bill Cooper (RIP) picked up on. I hope that once I look at the old footage, I'll have something left to still believe in. Then there' Jordan Maxwell - a guy who got up and ran out of a restaurant because he thinks he's the next Neo, and someone told him to 'run'. IT would seem that the gullible become the sceptics, and believe me, I didn't see that coming.

Regardless of this post, people like Bill Ryan have my respect, and the last few years would have been far more boring without hi and Kerry's work!

Sorry if there's any unclear parts in this post, its 7am, and im in bed with the flu :)

Shane_Original
9th November 2010, 07:28
I feel like I need to go back and watch the old videos, like Bob Deans for example, because I need to see if anyone is trustworthy again.

Sorry if there's any unclear parts in this post, its 7am, and im in bed with the flu :)

Do exactly that.. With a clear perspective, as if for the first time. (but knowing all you know now) It never hurts to question. Not just Bob's either (or Bob's specifically), any or all of them.

Get well soon!! All the best,
Shaynard

Ross
9th November 2010, 08:16
A good question...who to trust...

I've re-read and watched again some material, certainly have a different perspective now, and Im not sayin I'm any clearer...

Remember, "the lie is different at every level"... Richard Hoagland

There are days when even trusting ourselves is a mission:noidea:

Regards

Ross

Teakai
9th November 2010, 09:59
Hi New Dawn :)

I think Prince Gautama Siddharta gives some good advice about it all.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”

sepia
9th November 2010, 13:15
Dear New Dawn

We all go quiet a journey with all this information! :)

Of course there are liars. But most of the researchers in the alternative media are working hard to public the best they know at that very moment - and a bit later already this BEST from then turns out to be wrong.

Those whistle-blowers who are most heard are in the biggest danger to be fed with wrong information.

So I find myself reading, watching, listening - but I stay somehow neutral to the information itself. I keep everything in a big "may-be-box" and continuously keep the antennas open...

The truth unfolds step by step. And it finally is my higher self that guides me through this jungle, and I learn to look at this information closer and to ignore the other one.

"Believing" is not really the way to go - obviously already said by Gautama Siddharta.

Thank you Teakai for this beautiful quote.

Best wishes for your health, New Dawn

Sepia

Ahkenaten
9th November 2010, 15:55
Truth in truth is difficult, nay impossible for humans to determine. Reality is dynamic and constantly fluctuating. Consciousness, the fundamental building block of all we see, creates reality and accurate predictions therefor are very difficult ............many attempts are being made to shift and shape the reality with information memes seeded in the public mind using the internet and other electronic communications systems on many levels. It is fair to assume that inasmuch as the less than 1% have an enormous vested interest in continuing to occupy the capstone position on the social pyramid, that they will manipulate at all levels to try to maintain that advantageous position. ALL INFORMATION therefor is suspect including, and perhaps unfortunately especially, "Alternative Media"...........because there are niches in the Alternative Information Audience that, taken together, represent a formidable enemy - yes ENEMY - of TPTB. Yes, my friends, WE are being targeted and, they hope, neutralized. Be therefor very vigilant, and mindful always that you are creative beings of light creating your reality and together we create the world we live in.

ArtyCarl
9th November 2010, 16:03
Over the years I have learned that you should never trust anyone in this particular field. We are dealing with some weird and wonderful topics here where any one person might have a single piece of the puzzle and no more.

Unfortunately all too often the information is expanded and embellished upon as it passes from person to person. It is a constant battle that plagues us and makes it easy for those who wish to divide.

Operator
9th November 2010, 16:23
Trust yourself ...

Peace of Mind
9th November 2010, 16:44
^exactly. If you can't do that then you'll have a hard time recognising the truth. The truth is within, learn how to access it. love yourself more...and the light will shine brighter, illuminating the path to the answers you seek...

Peace

Ahkenaten
9th November 2010, 17:07
Why 'trust' the self? The biggest and most dangerous distortions arise from within the Self. Trust instead no one. Question all things. Remain open.................poised. In a battle stance. Keep a sense of balance, and dispassionate distance. Be not attached to outcomes. Live in the present.

Peace of Mind
9th November 2010, 17:18
When you learn how to trust yourself it gets easier to see behind the lies. When you realize that you are part of the truth, you can easily detect when you are in the company of the truth, you can feel it, it resonates. If you don’t or can't trust yourself…you become confuse, undecided…distorted…

trusting in self is an exercise, work at it to become better at it...
I obviously can't speak for the way others use their vehicles/bodies. Just thought it was worth mentioning. One of the biggest problems we have today is the lack of love and trust for oneself...

Peace

norman
9th November 2010, 17:33
Future Humans!...yea that's for real....right!?

DNA changing it's structure while we live in our bodies!.....yea that's for real!....right?

Greys are bionic robots.... no wait,,,,, greys are Orions!....right...wrong...err...hey...I'm getting confused........

One thing I DO know is that there is a heavy shower of conflicting 'information' bombarding us. Errr...... now..... who would benefit from that?

frank samuel
9th November 2010, 17:46
For me learning about the world behind the scenes has to do with a big cosmic puzzle in which no matter how hard we try we can never put all the pieces together hence at best we can have a partial view.

Whistle blowers in my opinion can only relate their experiences from their perspective which just gives you a few pieces of the cosmic puzzle, most of the major pieces in relationship to what part of that cosmic puzzle you belong to is up to each and every one of us to figure out.

The key here in my opinion is that the controllers aim is to discredit anyone who reveals any significant portion of what happens behind the scenes , this is the modus operanti to keep the majority of the population, semi dazed, confused, dumb down and thinking about trivial matters instead of what's really going on.

Many many blessings to all.

Ahkenaten
9th November 2010, 18:01
OK as just one example of how the internet facilitates subterfuge and confusion, further complicating the efforts of those of us who seek some clarity - here is a news story about a PG & E exec. seeking to infiltrate a web discussion between people opposed to smart electric meters......................of course he said that he needs to know what people are saying, but of course he also would have every motive to skew the discussion critiqueing the monitoring gadgets. So - WHO CAN YOU TRUST? No one - especially on the web. At least according to the dictionary definition of the word 'trust.'

http://www.kcra.com/news/25682992/detail.html

Ahkenaten
9th November 2010, 18:05
Probably there is a protocol for web news/information, something like - hey Joe this topic is hot (getting X hits) so we must assign one of our young guys to this quick to jump in and start it spinning so it can't do any harm to our bosses. Conceivably ANY web site or discussion board where numbers of people gather either browsing or posting comments could serve as a helpful tar baby, capturing people of interest...............assign staff to these sites and then spin anything that rises to a certain level to contain and control it. Just a concept.

shiva777
9th November 2010, 18:05
the more you develop and refine your inner connection the more you can trust your "heart" and intuition...this vid addresses that..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0aXodlEoqg&feature=related

Zook
9th November 2010, 19:44
Hi PoM,

When you learn how to trust yourself it gets easier to see behind the lies. When you realize that you are part of the truth, you can easily detect when you are in the company of the truth, you can feel it, it resonates. If you don’t or can't trust yourself…you become confuse, undecided…distorted…

trusting in self is an exercise, work at it to become better at it...
I obviously can't speak for the way others use their vehicles/bodies. Just thought it was worth mentioning. One of the biggest problems we have today is the lack of love and trust for oneself...
Peace

Excellent observation. Trusting oneself is an integral part of the meaning of life, IMHO.

I would only add this: don't trust me. That's too much burden for me to carry. Use my information and/or advice for corroborative purposes only.

To finish the thought, when the time arrives where you can trust someone other than yourself, you'll know it. To wit, trusting others is really an exercise in trusting oneself.

:typing:

New Dawn
9th November 2010, 21:55
Wow a lot of replies, thanks a lot for reading. I've read through it all, and I think for me, I'm just gonna take my time and start from scratch. As much of a pain as it is to have to go back where I started from and look at old material, I think that's how I'll find my answers, but its not easy to trust yourself, when you've already made such huge blunders by putting your trust in bad people who make up lots of crap! :)

I still trust Bill though - so Bill, if you let me down too, there's no bloody hope for me :)

Best wishes to all, and lets find a cure for the common cold once and for all - now that would make me happy!

worldruler
10th November 2010, 07:56
When I got into ufology and all things that project Camelot/Avalon would cover, I really felt that I was with like minded people, and looked at certain researchers, but lately, I must admit to feeling quite lost in the whole thing. Just on my own beliefs, I can say that I do believe that ET's exist, and to just take the example further, I believe there's more to 9/11 than meets the eye - way more.

I guess this post is because as time has gone on, even over the last few days, I've found myself waking up to the fact that people such as Jaime Maussan, draw attention to hoaxes more than I realised. Now I still believe that some people are all about getting to the truth. My instincts (otherwise I wouldn't be here) tell me that people like Bill are real truth seekers, but with so many hoaxers around us real truth seekers, and with people like me being gullible enough to have ever trusted a lot of these people, I'm starting to go the other way and wonder if there's any truth in anything these people say.

I feel like I need to go back and watch the old videos, like Bob Deans for example, because I need to see if anyone is trustworthy again. I want to believe that there's a lot more going on on this planet than we are told, but not at the cost of letting liars fool me. Too many liars out there, to be able to get to the truth. Look at Alex Jones, I think he is after the truth, but in his desperation to have people believe what he says, he always goes to far until he starts lie - something that Bill Cooper (RIP) picked up on. I hope that once I look at the old footage, I'll have something left to still believe in. Then there' Jordan Maxwell - a guy who got up and ran out of a restaurant because he thinks he's the next Neo, and someone told him to 'run'. IT would seem that the gullible become the sceptics, and believe me, I didn't see that coming.

Regardless of this post, people like Bill Ryan have my respect, and the last few years would have been far more boring without hi and Kerry's work!

certainly is a new dawn,
So why did you get into ufology etc , what did you want out of it .
when you drive somewhere the first time takes the longest and usually the most interesting , probably because it is all new and maybe exciting .
but when you drive there every day you find that you cant remember the journey because other stuff was in the mind . I would say that , treat every moment as a new experience , look at things you convince yourself as old hat , as new .
As we move into the time of co creation , create your new dawn .
learn from your experiences , then move onto the next . nothing wrong , it just is , have fun , laugh at yourself and others and enjoy the journey once more .
just like the first time .
amen:rockon:

The One
10th November 2010, 09:39
The Continuing Search For The Truth

If the Truth is so simple, why does the United States Court System have people swear the following oath before they testify: "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?" It is a wonderful oath, covering everything within reason and logic, and knowledge. It however does not cover the things that we neither know nor understand.

I can not tell you the truth about the history of UFO's because I know very little about it. I can not tell you the truth about the chemical process that turns . . . well, about just any chemical process, because I know very little about that stuff.

I could tell you all I know about these things, I could tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about what I know of the history of UFO's, and I would not tell you much at all. It would be a speech of little value to you. The point is that I can only tell you my perception of the truth, my knowledge of the truth, or what I believe that I understand of the truth. I can also be honest and tell you that there are times when I know very little

So, what is the Truth about God and Heaven and After-life? After what I have said so far, how can I offer to answer that question? By analogy, of course! Besides, I have pursued the answers to those questions for many, many years.

Let me give you a short analogy, that makes a similar point: You may remember from your geometry class that if you add the measurement of the three angles in a triangle, the total is ALWAYS 180 degrees. If you didn't have that great training, or have forgotten it, then trust me when I say that this little hypothesis about the 'sum of the angles of a triangle' is key to much of geometry. It is basic, it is foundational and I can prove it . . . incomplete.

How? First let's remember a LIMITATION of geometry and triangles drawn on paper: Everything drawn on paper is two-dimensional, but life is NOT. If you were to take a globe of this wonderful planet, and draw a triangle on it, you will RARELY get 180 degrees as the total! For example, if you draw a triangle from the North Pole to the Equator, covering one fourth of the Northern Hemisphere, your triangle would have three ninety degree angles, totaling 270 degrees!

So what is taken as absolute truth in a two-dimensional world, is found to not be true in a three-dimensional world!
Since it is easy to forget that life on earth has a spiritual dimension to it as well, we forget that 'logical' truths do not hold up in reality! That's why so many economic and political theories collapse: on paper, they look great. But when applied to a nation or society full of less-than-perfect human beings, all of whom are unique, with unique talents and gifts and goals, it just doesn't add up anymore!

There are times I confess, that I ask "What difference does it make to know these historical facts?" After all, they happened so long ago, and in today's world they are seemingly unimportant. Then I remember that one of the claims of Christianity is that it is not based on a philosophy, but based on a historical life of an individual who fulfilled prophecies made long before He walked the earth. Historical facts is what apologists for the faith refer to again and again.

When we have the historical facts wrong, we mislead people inside the Church and those outside that are seeking God. Not only that, but we have been told that we "... shall know the truth, and the truth shall set us free." Sometimes, we don't need to know what we shall be freed from, but we still need the freedom! It is important to get these facts right!

As stated in my signature and what a truley beleive no one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

perfectresonance
10th November 2010, 09:57
In a battle stance.

Try a peaceful one. You might get to like the difference.

perfectresonance
10th November 2010, 10:07
Wow a lot of replies, thanks a lot for reading. I've read through it all, and I think for me, I'm just gonna take my time and start from scratch.

I have been through this process a few times. You lose your corner stone, or your anchor drifts, and before you know it you don't know what is up or down again. I once was at the point that, even though not suicidal, I asked the most basic question: should I be or not be? My whole being screamed: BE! At that stage I had my corner stone and worked my way out from it again.

If I had to pick a few people to go with on a long journey to Mars, I would ask Bill to come along. But I do not trust him to be able to be 100% right all the time. In fact, Bill and I have a standing agree-to-disagree about Mr Bill Deagle! That said, when people say "don't trust anyone", I believe you can grow to trust someone based on their character. Still doesn't make them right all the time, but who is?

Enjoy your journey. And in the end, who cares if there are 57 alien races, 52, or just humans traveling through time? Boil things down to the basics, and work back out from there. You are your most important project this life time.

* hope you're feeling better.

Leon
10th November 2010, 10:59
Hi All,
I guess the reason people start to lie is to either get attention because these days it seems no one really cares anymore. and the only way to get their attention is to blow the stories out of proportion.
just look at the facts and make up your own mind... the truth is out there... but many will try and throw you of the scent. There are many well known examples of this...

Elandiel BernElve
10th November 2010, 13:03
Sometimes people lie because they're convinced of their lies. I as well have told others explanations and possible scenarios after the oil spill in the gulf that afterwards seemed nonsense.
I was misinformed, as can whistleblowers be. You are right about finding truth and confience in our inner selves. That's the first step but I think we should never ceise to find truth and information about planetary, political, cosmic and scientific topics. We therefore need spokesmen and representatives.

Project Camelot when still teamed up used to be more of a portal than it is now. It's been the first filtering station for truth and so far a quite good one.
Nowadays we've got the forums and it's like go out and find your own stuff and then post it here. Well I think most of us don't have any direct whistleblower network.
We read these forums and what's in the news but haven't really heard an in depth interview or status report from a real inside whistleblower

This might be due to factions breaking up in the black ops community, even tighter security and policy to keep all info hidden for a while or maybe the silence before the storm.
Something big coming up that deliberately hasn't been allowed to be leaked.

Another possibility could be a universal one, with this transfiguration taking place (read: new energies and changes (not ascension in my view)) we have to focus more on our personal development and caring for earth our home this place. So some one, or some bunch, up there;) decided we shouldn't focus too much on what could be or will be but more on what we can do now and how we are going to get there.

Nevertheless the existence of black ops, secret space programs and a lot of political insecurity next to the failing of our current economic and social system is undeniable.
And we have and should always have the right to know what is happening.

As Bill and Kerry have an extensive network of genuine and less genuine whistleblower it wouldn't harm if they came up with something more elaborate and in depth than some forum posts or the current "state of the planet" updates.

Love & peace

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 19:40
"The Gods did not reveal, from the beginning, all things to us but in the course of time, through seeking, men find that which is better. But as for certain truth, no man has known it, nor will he know it; neither of the Gods, nor yet of all the things of which I speak. and even if by chance he were to utter the final truth, he would himself not know it; for all is but a woven web of guesses." Xenophanes, Verses (570-475 B.C.)

shadowstalker
10th November 2010, 20:09
I trust myself and my higher self for the most part,
But I also learned that just because I didn't want to hear certain things or felt wrong about what was said doesn't necessarily mean that it is dis-info.
Fear plays tricks on the spirit and the subconsciousness and tries to find an out.
Simply put in most cases when looking for truth. most simply can not handle it, even when they say they can.

Confusion and debunking witnesses/videos/books/documents is part of there game plan.

And also remember that just because it doesn't sit with another witness, it doesn't necessarily mean that the other witnesses are lying, it's just another possible piece of the puzzle and or another perspective of the experiences one has gone though.

There are so many perspective and puzzle pieces that no one is able to keep up, and make the complete puzzle. we will only know this when we pass to the other side into the between time.

A good way to find truth for YOU, is to ask YOUR higher self to point the way, listen and look for synchronicity and then follow it to where YOUR SPIRIT had guided YOU. And YOU will find YOUR answers. but remember the truths YOU find may be for YOU only, and does not necessarily mean lies for others.