PDA

View Full Version : Internet 2.0: About To Be Implemented?

Citizen No2
15th January 2015, 22:17
Here are a couple of interesting quotes from a speech UK Prime Minister David Cameron has made recently that was on tonight's 10 o'clock news in the UK.

"Intel agencies' relationship (UK/USA) to be ramped up"

Regarding the internet -

"it is time the pendulum swung away from user privacy and towards anti- terrorism".

Pretty straight forward language from "Call me Dave" Cameron......

Is the dawn of internet 2.0 upon us?

What say you Avalonians?

Regards.

cursichella1
15th January 2015, 22:30
Here are a couple of interesting quotes from a speech UK Prime Minister David Cameron has just made -

Regarding the internet -

"it is time the internet pendulum swung away from user privacy and towards anti-terrorism".

Is the dawn of the internet 2.0 upon us?

What say you Avalonians?

Regards.

I'm unable to find a source for this quote. Do you have a link you can share?

Citizen No2
15th January 2015, 22:37
Hello Cursichella1.

It was the second segment on the ITV 10 o'clock news here in the UK.

Regards.

cursichella1
15th January 2015, 22:40
Hello Cursichella1.

It was the second segment on the ITV 10 o'clock news here in the UK.

Regards.

Thanks, ok, I'll look for that. I had done a search for an exact quote...will try again. I did find this:

David Cameron says new online data laws needed (http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-30778424)

Gaia
15th January 2015, 23:09
It’s unclear exactly what specific measures Cameron is suggesting.... I do think that if we allow online anonymity to be criminalized, journalists, lawyers, doctors, police officers, activists, and human rights workers would be unable to do their jobs. Doctor-patient confidentiality would be eroded, and journalists would no longer be able to guarantee source anonymity.

It’s easy to fall for Cameron’s rhetoric while we’re still reeling from the Paris attacks. But reactionary laws like the one described are prime targets for civil liberties violations and they don’t even make us safer.

A Voice from the Mountains
15th January 2015, 23:15
That might go over in the UK easier than it will in the US. In the US I simply don't see this going anywhere.

Most Americans may not pay attention to world events so much, but the minute they start realizing that some of their favorite websites are being censored or even taken down, plenty of people will be pissed, and the last thing our current government needs is to piss off more citizens. They've already totally alienated themselves as it is, and rather than constantly trying to ramp up war in the Middle East or Ukraine, it seems like no news has become good news for them for the time being.

Even when the last couple of Internet-restricting bills went before Congress, even before they were voted on, there was enough public outcry to slow down or stop their sneaky back-door tactics.

Anyway, have hope people. They're becoming more afraid of us than we are of them, and that's how it should be. That's why they want to shut the Internet down so bad in the first place, but we're still here and not going away.

Gaia
15th January 2015, 23:27
Here are a couple of interesting quotes from a speech UK Prime Minister David Cameron has just made -

Regarding the internet -

"it is time the internet pendulum swung away from user privacy and towards anti-terrorism".

Is the dawn of the internet 2.0 upon us?

There is no quote about it but there a link.... http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/12/david-cameron-pledges-anti-terror-law-internet-paris-attacks-nick-clegg

What say you Avalonians?

Regards.

I'm unable to find a source for this quote. Do you have a link you can share?

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/12/david-cameron-pledges-anti-terror-law-internet-paris-attacks-nick-clegg

Tesla_WTC_Solution
16th January 2015, 01:49
I think Mr Cameron represents the interests of monopolists and corporatists.

they want to control all information online not only to kill competition but to sell information.

what WE give for FREE they would tax.

NO CHANGES mr cameron :(

p.s. as oil prices drop we will see a scramble for new taxes.!!!!!! :frusty:

amor
16th January 2015, 02:51
Could this be the real reason for paid for terrorism and false flags?

Omni
16th January 2015, 04:20
Could this be the real reason for paid for terrorism and false flags?
There is no doubt in my mind that the false flags taking place are in part, to restrict the internet. I predict some sort of "reportedly" major incident on the internet in the future, where they attempt to demonize conspiracy realist(at this point it is realism not theory for a lot of it) views on the web for creating 'terrorists'.

I saw an article on the Icke forum that said Obama is pushing for government owned ISPs. This is all just the start of all this. It will be ramped up no doubt. The question is just how dumbed down and/or mind controlled are the masses to accept this? Will it be accepted by the MK'd and psy op'd to the max public? The more they implement their plans the more people who will wake up. And censoring conspiracy sites I think could wake a good deal of people up.

TPTB uses AI models to predict what people will accept. They are pretty sophisticated in terms of human tech, but still not perfect reaching the apex of such tech yet, so it isn't infallible. All the snooping on social media is partially for these projection AI models to do their thing, but that isn't their only source of intelligence on the population no doubt.

ThePythonicCow
16th January 2015, 07:01
From http://12160.info/page/censored-political-cartoon-on-reddit

http://thepythoniccow.us/InternetCensorshipCartoon.jpg

Citizen No2
16th January 2015, 07:43
Omniverse asked, "The question is just how dumbed down and/or mind controlled are the masses to accept this?

One million people take to the streets in Paris. Print run this week of Charlie Hebdo circa 5,000,000, up from 40,000.

I live close to France and a 'vigil' was held in a public square for the victims. I asked a lady, that I saw in a shop who was wearing a 'Je Suis Charlie' badge, what exactly it was she was supporting..... The conversation went like this:-

Me: Excuse me, I noticed your badge and was wondering what it is you are supporting?

Lady: The innocent victims of the terrorist shootings in Paris, why?

Me: Well, your badge is a visible statement. Have you ever read Charlie Hebdo?

Lady: No.

Me: Do you know what they stood for?

Me: Oh, OK. Do you agree that innocent victims of 'terrorist' shootings, bombings etc is a terrible thing? Did you attend the vigil in the ***** square?

Lady: Of course I do. It is appalling. We need to do everything possible to find these people and lock them up and throw away the key. Yes I did.

Me: Hmmmm. I take it you feel very strongly about this, wearing the badge and attending the vigil. Do you protest or wear badges for the thousands of innocent victims killed by allied bombs and gun-fire in the middle East?

Lady: Errrrrrrr, excuse me?

Me: Well, thousands of innocent people are being killed by us and the Americans in the middle East. Have you ever protested about that?

Lady now starting to look uncomfortable.

Me: Do you think it could be possible that the only reason you are wearing that badge is because the media has 'told' you to?

At this point the lady walked off. I was very polite. I hope that the lady concerned, at some point, may apply a little original thought to the situation.

Omniverse asked, "how mind controlled are the masses to accept this?".

I say plenty.

Good day Avalonians.

P.S. Great cartoon Paul, good find.

cursichella1
16th January 2015, 09:31
Omniverse asked, "The question is just how dumbed down and/or mind controlled are the masses to accept this?

One million people take to the streets in Paris. Print run this week of Charlie Hebdo circa 5,000,000, up from 40,000.

I live close to France and a 'vigil' was held in a public square for the victims. I asked a lady, that I saw in a shop who was wearing a 'Je Suis Charlie' badge, what exactly it was she was supporting..... The conversation went like this:-

Me: Excuse me, I noticed your badge and was wondering what it is you are supporting?

Lady: The innocent victims of the terrorist shootings in Paris, why?

Me: Well, your badge is a visible statement. Have you ever read Charlie Hebdo?

Me: Do you know what they stood for?

Me: Oh, OK. Do you agree that innocent victims of 'terrorist' shootings, bombings etc is a terrible thing? Did you attend the vigil in the ***** square?

Lady: Of course I do. It is appalling. We need to do everything possible to find these people and lock them up and throw away the key. Yes I did.

Me: Hmmmm. I take it you feel very strongly about this, wearing the badge and attending the vigil. Do you protest or wear badges for the thousands of innocent victims killed by allied bombs and gun-fire in the middle East?

Lady: Errrrrrrr, excuse me?

Me: Well, thousands of innocent people are being killed by us and the Americans in the middle East. Have you ever protested about that?

Lady now starting to look uncomfortable.

Me: Do you think it could be possible that the only reason you are wearing that badge is because the media has 'told' you to?

At this point the lady walked off. I was very polite. I hope that the lady concerned, at some point, may apply a little original thought to the situation.

Omniverse asked, "how mind controlled are the masses to accept this?".

I say plenty.

Good day Avalonians.

P.S. Great cartoon Paul, good find.

And to think I believed it was just 'us' Americans who were so easily controlled...

Amazing how quickly they're trying to implement internet takeover here and there. Wondering, does it seem as if there are many, some or few citizens in the U.K. that are in an uproar over Cameron's statements??

btw, great story, Omniverse.