PDA

View Full Version : The Pettiness of the Orthodox

Tesla_WTC_Solution
17th January 2015, 15:28
I read an article today -- it said a that conservative newspaper in Israel hates the idea of women in power so much, that it actually went so far as to delete Angela Merkel and two other women from the image featured on its front page.

Now, let me see here, the USA has been fighting two different wars against the Arab people since 2001. One of the old excuses is that "Oh they have no concept of human rights", etc. "You should see how they treat their women", etc.

Most of us have heard this.

But do we talk in the USA about how in Israel also, women are marginalized, treated by some worse than animals, denied an equal education, barred from religious and political leadership?

Most of us know that women serve in the militaries of Israel and the USA -- we don't see that lampooned -- but put a woman in a suit, behind a desk, in a position of executive power?

They (men) can't handle it!

And as such I don't think the USA should be supporting such a bitter, backward, hateful country.

IMO anyone who wants American freedom should come to America,
and we should leave foreign wars on foreign shores.

No more helping hates on either side.

I'm not going to pay taxes just so some *** with a beard tells me what to do.

Judges 5:26

She put her hand to the nail, and her right hand to the workmen's hammer; and with the hammer she smote Sisera, she smote off his head, when she had pierced and stricken through his temples.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
17th January 2015, 20:57
The USA and Israel have held themselves high above the law and it looks like the law is going to crack the whip:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/17/middleeast/palestinians-icc-inquiry/index.html

ICC opens inquiry into possible war crimes in Middle East conflict
By Faith Karimi, CNN
Updated 10:38 AM ET, Sat January 17, 2015

(CNN)The International Criminal Court opened an inquiry into attacks in Palestinian territories, paving the way for possible war crimes investigation against Israelis.

In a statement Friday, the court's top prosecutor said the decision follows the Palestinians' signing of the Rome Statute.

In doing so, they officially become ICC members on April 1, giving the court jurisdiction over alleged crimes in Palestinian territories.

While a preliminary examination is not a formal investigation, it allows the court to review evidence and determine whether to investigate suspects on both sides.

"There are no timelines provided in the Rome Statute for a decision on a preliminary examination," the ICC said in a statement.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu described the inquiry as an "outrage," saying the court is overstepping its boundaries.

"The Palestinian Authority is not a country and therefore it is not the court's place, also according to its own rules, to carry out an examination like this," Netanyahu told the Jerusalem Post.

The United States also said it "strongly" disagreed with the court's decision.

"As we have said repeatedly, we do not believe that Palestine is a state and therefore we do not believe that it is eligible to join the ICC," the State Department said in a statement.

It urged the warring sides to resolve their differences through direct negotiations.

"We will continue to oppose actions against Israel at the ICC as counterproductive to the cause of peace," it said.

But the ICC begs to differ with the definition of a state for its purposes and refers to the territories as "Palestine."

"The Office considers that, since Palestine was granted observer State status in the UN by the UNGA (General Assembly), it must be considered a "State" for the purposes of accession to the Rome Statute," it said in a statement.

Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda said her office will "conduct its analysis in full independence and impartiality."

The latest war between Israel and Hamas militants in Gaza left more than 2,000 people dead last summer. The inquiry will include alleged war crimes committed since June.

The International Criminal Court was set up in 2002 to prosecute genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes.

As members of the court, Palestinians may be subjected to counter-charges as well.

what i am seeing kinda clearly is mr netanyahu acting a LOT like hitler,
saying he has the right to act against this ethnic group because they have no country to protect them, etc such strange logic @@

p.S. regarding Rome, this could go either way.

we could end up with the Marriage of the Sun and the Moon that Carl Jung dreamed of, peace on earth.

or we could end up with nuclear holocaust.
our leaders and we the people have to choose our future.

to forgive and forget, or persist in the error of war.

Snoweagle
18th January 2015, 10:11
Subjugation of women appears historically to have started around 5-6 thousand years ago. There must have been some sort of global phenomenon that had made impact on mankinds psychosis. This also affected the male of the species as well with an increase in anger and violence.

Yet mankind as a whole are peaceful.

When we know what happened all those thousands of years ago, then maybe we can instill a correcting change today.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th February 2015, 18:25
Hey guys, it looks like something did come of this --

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/11/politics/white-house-isis-jewish/index.html

White House omits Jews as ISIS targets in war proposal
By Dana Bash, CNN Chief Congressional Correspondent
Updated 7:57 AM ET, Thu February 12, 2015

GOP congressman upset that Jews are not mentioned in AUMF 02:23
Washington (CNN)Bipartisan criticism of President Barack Obama's proposed authorization of force against ISIS mostly has to do with the use of U.S. troops and limits on the commander-in-chief. But one Republican lawmaker noticed something else that he calls quite troubling - omission of the word "Jews."

Freshman Lee Zeldin is the only Republican Jewish member of Congress, and says it immediately leapt off the page that the President's proposed resolution specifically singles out several ethnic groups threatened by ISIS: Iraqi Christians, Yezidis and Turkmens, but says nothing about Jews.

"I see an understanding, a recognition in the resolution with regards to ISIS attacks on Muslims, on Christians and others, and I didn't see a reference to Jews," Zeldin told CNN in an interview. "And one of the efforts I've been involved in is trying to raise awareness for the rising tide of anti-semitism."

The New York Republican questioned whether the White House deliberately left out Jews as an ethnic group that ISIS has threatened.

"I think that when the White House is drafting a resolution for the authorization of force, that every single word, every phrase in there is done deliberately -- it has to be," said Zeldin.

"Jews should have been included by the White House," he said.

Read the proposed authorization (PDF)

The omission comes on the heels of a recent comment from Obama called the attack on a Kosher deli in Paris "random." The White House was later forced to clarify the President didn't mean to imply the incident wasn't "motivated by anti-Semitism," according to press secretary Josh Earnest.

Josh Earnest ✔ @PressSec
Follow
Our view has not changed. Terror attack at Paris Kosher market was motivated by anti-Semitism. POTUS didn't intend to suggest otherwise.
1:30 PM - 10 Feb 2015

But the White House argues that its war request draft language borrows from the resolution passed in the then-Democratic led Senate Foreign Relations Committee last year.

In fact, it does mirror that text drafted by Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., word-for-word, saying "Whereas ISIL has threatened genocide and committed vicious acts of violence against religious and ethnic minority groups, including Iraqi Christians, Yezidi, and Turkmen populations."

That was, however, before the Jewish Kosher deli attack.

Zeldin said the targeting of the Kosher deli last month is proof that ISIS is committed to vicious acts against Jews around the world.

"I strongly believe we were reminded in Paris that these radical Islamic extremists, they want to wipe Israel off the map," said Zeldin. "They target not only Jews but our freedom our exceptionalism as Americans -- the whole western world."

"The pursuit of ISIS includes a threat not just to Muslims, not just to Jews, not just to Christians, but everyone and it all should be recognized in the resolution," he said.

Zeldin sits on the House Foreign Affairs Committee which will be debating and voting on the use of force resolution. He says he intends to try to get Jews included any text that actually becomes the law of the land.

Obama ISIS fight request sent to Congress

Can anyone say a huge WTF with me, lol :(