PDA

View Full Version : Nobody Launched a Missile Last Night

Fredkc
9th November 2010, 16:26
Mystery Missile Launched Off California Coast (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/09/national/main7036716.shtml)

(CBS) A mysterious missile launch off the southern California coast was caught by CBS affiliate KCBS's cameras Monday night, and officials are staying tight-lipped over the nature of the projectile.

CBS station KFMB put in calls to the Navy and Air Force Monday night about the striking launch off the coast of Los Angeles, which was easily visible from the coast, but the military has said nothing about the launch.

Ellsworth (former ambassador to NATO) said such tests were carried out in the Atlantic to demonstrate America's power to the Soviets, when there was a Soviet Union, but he doesn't believe an ICBM has previously been tested by the U.S. over the Pacific.

"It's spectacular… It takes people's breath away," said Ellsworth, calling the projectile, "a big missile".

Magnificent images were captured by the KCBS news helicopter in L.A. around sunset Monday evening. The location of the missile was about 35 miles out to sea, west of L.A. and north of Catalina Island.

A Navy spokesperson told KFMB it wasn't their missile. He said there was no Navy activity reported in the area Monday evening.

On Friday night, Vandenberg Air Force Base, in California, launched a Delta II rocket, carrying an Italian satellite into orbit, but a sergeant at the base told KFMB there had been no launches since then.

But this was Monday Evening:

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2010/11/09/image7036732g.jpg

Video of the news coverage if you scroll down here (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/09/national/main7036716.shtml).

My guess; It was a test by the Navy, possibly for Obama's benefit in Asia. Then again, could be even more interesting. A test by China, again for Obama's benefit. ;)

Considering the launch point, it had to be sub-based though. Be interesting to see who owns up to the launch, though.
Fred

truthseekerdan
9th November 2010, 16:33
"Ellsworth urged American to wait for definitive answers to come from the military.

When asked, however, what he thought it might be, the former ambassador said it could possibly have been a missile test timed as a demonstration of American military might as President Obama tours Asia.

"It could be a test-firing of an intercontinental ballistic missile from a submarine … to demonstrate, mainly to Asia, that we can do that," speculated Ellsworth.

Ellsworth said such tests were carried out in the Atlantic to demonstrate America's power to the Soviets, when there was a Soviet Union, but he doesn't believe an ICBM has previously been tested by the U.S. over the Pacific.

Officially, at least, the projectile remains a mystery missile."

Is this some sort of a sign? :confused:

Fredkc
9th November 2010, 16:38
Dan, I think it was just some timely saber rattling.
Either for China's or N. Korea's benefit.
Fred

truthseekerdan
9th November 2010, 16:45
Well, my speculation is that it's a message for O... not to come back...:biggrin1:

Ahkenaten
9th November 2010, 17:03
They launch these things all the time from Vandenburg airforce base.......................

Ammit
9th November 2010, 17:06
Launch or not, I would like to know where it was aimed at.....

Blessings

Ammit

Ahkenaten
9th November 2010, 17:12
just testing they do this all the time

norman
9th November 2010, 17:16
If it was launched by a U.S. sub it's nothing special.

If it was launched by another nation's sub it's very definately special.

Fredkc
9th November 2010, 17:26
ok, to be clear...

Yes, there was a launch from Vandenberg on Friday, and yes they do launch from there all the time. They are visible to us 65 mi. away in Riverside, most of the time. But that isn't where this one came from.

This is a screen shot of the video showing where this missile was launched from, Monday evening:

http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/post3/zmissile.jpg

This is NW of Catalina, and E of San Clemente Islands. Nuttin' but water, there. Now, San Clemente is off-limits to us lowly civilians, as the Navy has the whole place to itself.

As I walked through the den for coffee, 10 minutes ago, the story was on the local news. So far there is still no gooberment agency admitting to this launch.
Navy says no. (though it almost has to be a sub-based launch.)
Vandenberg says No.
NORAD isn't answering.

All I have, for now.
Fred

Note to Norman: Actually it is a bit special. They don't launch Trident missiles just for fun, or practice. They cost around $30 million a copy.

Fredkc
9th November 2010, 17:32
Well, my speculation is that it's a message for O... not to come back...:biggrin1:

From your lips, to O's ears. :biggrin1:

norman
9th November 2010, 17:40
My early guess is that it was the Russians having a laugh. Timed to the week Obama took a massive 'war' machine away for a picnic in the Asian woods.

$30million a pop. Hey, perhaps all this war hardware has got a use-by date.

truthseekerdan
9th November 2010, 17:50
FoxNews claims that pentagon doesn't know anything about the missile, but it poses no threat (unless their telling us the truth)...

Rocky_Shorz
9th November 2010, 17:59
could it be related to this?

Raytheon-Boeing JAGM Team Verifies Rocket Motor During Flight Test
Team now 6-for-6 in flight testing

Published on ASDNews: Nov 9, 2010

White Sands Missile Range, N.M. - Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) and The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA) completed the third company-funded missile launch of the Joint Air-to-Ground Missile (JAGM). The test sets the stage for Raytheon and Boeing to enter engineering and manufacturing development (EMD).
link (http://www.asdnews.com/news/31737/Raytheon-Boeing_JAGM_Team_Verifies_Rocket_Motor_During_Flight_Test.htm)

Fredkc
9th November 2010, 17:59
FoxNews claims that pentagon doesn't know anything about the missile, but it poses no threat

You just HAVE to love government!!

"Yeah, we have no clue what it was.
We have no clue who did it.
We have no clue why. But....

We KNOW it posed no threat!"

..and the reporters sit there quietly writing all this down, and not a single useless one of them thinks, or dares to ask...
"Well, how do you know that?"

So typical it brings on laughter and ... well, I can't throw my remote at the Big Screen TV anymore. But the dogs are learning to duck.

Rocky;
Followed the link and read.
1. It says that test was conducted Oct. 23rd.
2. Why would you test launch an air-to-ground missile from an unspecified platform in the middle of the ocean? Also, this was a big critter.

Rocky_Shorz
9th November 2010, 18:11
naaa I'm thinking it might have been a test on an incoming intercontinental... I just pointed out a few defense contractors it might have come from...

We saw the launch but not what shot it down on re-entry...

Boeing is mounting Laser defense systems on planes that can knock any missile out of the sky...

truthseekerdan
9th November 2010, 18:29
You just HAVE to love government!!

Sure, it reminds me of "Everything is under control. Go back to sleep sheeple." :wink:

truthseekerdan
9th November 2010, 18:44
Sure, it reminds me of "Everything is under control. Go back to sleep sheeple." :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEXffpkLi00&

I_Am
9th November 2010, 20:12
Classic UFO comment, ain't it?
"there are no ufo's shutting down our missile systems and intruding our airspace, and if there where; they would pose no threat to our national security".....

Harley
9th November 2010, 20:38
Hi Everyone.

I have questions too, so I'd like to throw in a few comments on what I (think) I know to further stimulate the discussion.

Yes, Vandenburg launches missiles all the time. However all launches are now announced to the public in advanced. You see, they discovered years ago that their unannounced launches were creating too big a stir with the public and the media - too many questions. They (The Military Intelligence? LOL!) finally figured-out that it was much easier to announce and acknowledge these highly visible launches but then to make the statement that their mission is classified. Today we see this all the time and it is SOP, where highly visible missile and rocket launches are concerned anyway.

This was not an Air to Ground missile test. AG missiles are launched from the air and this was obviously a sea launch. Also this was far too big to be confused with an AGM.

Why in the world would the U.S. launch a missile 35 miles off the U.S. coast to "send a message" to (China? Russia?) or anyone on 'the other' continent? Just makes no sense to me at all! What does make sense to me is that this was a message TO THE U.S. from someone. There is the possibility that this launch may have caught the military off-guard, that's why they're initially denying any knowledge of it, and if it was a message to the U.S. they're not going to want to announce that to the public anyway!

I wouldn't believe a single word of what any spokesperson says. Chances are, they know nothing and are just reading from a script!

Just some thoughts to stir the pot.

Oh, and I just HAVE to say it! LOL! Many people are feeling that something big is going to happen soon. Could this be a sign?

Oh man. I didn't say that! LOL!

Have A Great Day All!

mgray
9th November 2010, 22:00
If US military does not know who launched the missle and there are no reports of it landing anywhere, perhaps it was a hologram.

Harley
9th November 2010, 22:07
If US military does not know who launched the missle and there are no reports of it landing anywhere, perhaps it was a hologram.

In this case, I don't think so. But it's always possible.

But even if it were a hologram, wouldn't it convey the same 'message'?

mgray
9th November 2010, 22:11
absolutely

Rocky_Shorz
9th November 2010, 22:52
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/US/11/09/california.contrails/t1larg.missile.kcbs.jpg

They launched on a UFO cloud to see if anything was hiding inside... ;)

mgray
9th November 2010, 23:36
Why is it every time Obama leaves the US there are strange airborne events? Norway spiral on his last sojourn and now this.

Beth
10th November 2010, 00:27
CNN said it's likely a contrail, LOL!

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 01:06
Nobody is fessing up on this one....................still seems it came out of the ocean and changed course which suppossedly makes it NOT missile-like. One wonders what it is I guess we will never know.

daledo
10th November 2010, 05:22
Weird things are happening all over the place... what will be next?

Harley
10th November 2010, 06:12
Lets Recap:

Federal Aviation Administration:

We're looking into it. We did not approve any commercial space launches in that area for Monday, and any additional information should come from NORAD. That's pretty much all I can say right now. -
CBS affiliate KCBS:

Military officials are "tight-lipped over the nature of the projectile."
U.S. Missile Defense Agency:

Not an MDA test or launch.

U. S. Navy:

No Navy activity had been reported in the area Monday evening.

NORAD:

[We] are aware of the unexplained contrail reported off the coast of Southern California yesterday evening. At this time, we are unable to provide specific details, but we are working to determine the exact nature of this event. We can confirm that there is no threat to our nation, and from all indications this was not a launch by a foreign military.
Reference Source: SPACE.COM (http://www.space.com/news/mysterious-missile-launch-response-101109.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+spaceheadlines+(SPACE.com+Headline+Feed))

So this is the kind of service and protection that we are afforded from the agencies that we spend billions of dollars on? Look at NORAD's statement, it's REALLY RIPE. They invalidate themselves in only two sentences by basically saying it wasn't ours, it wasn't theirs, and we don't know who's it was. But there's no threat, so just shut-up and go back to sleep!

Beth:

That's not a contrail. That's a con-TRAIL and maybe we should all be con-CERNed! (Sorry Bill. I couldn't resist! LOL!) Besides, I thought contrails headed South for the winter? That CNN. Always trying to start-up new Conspiracy Theories!

Fred:

Nobody Launched a Missile Last Night
You could not have chosen a more appropriate title, Fred! How did you know?

Star Wars Episode IV:

(Paraphrase) "This isn't the missile you're looking for".
"Your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them".
"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded". - Obi-Wan Kenobi

"Move on about your business". - Storm Trooper

fifi
10th November 2010, 06:24
That's a con-TRAIL and maybe we should all be con-CERNed!
Very witty play of words, Harley. :) Thanks for your recap.

Harley
10th November 2010, 06:28
Very witty play of words, Harley. :) Thanks for your recap.

Hi fifi!

Con-CERN is actually a Henry Deacon quote. Bill Ryan reminded me of it yesterday and I couldn't resist using it here! LOL!

Thanks!

Rocky_Shorz
10th November 2010, 06:30
wow...

first they shut down 50 missiles, then they show how any weapon can be launched at any moment...

we didn't even realize it had launched....

or

this was the enormous event on America planned for 11/9, complete disclosure because of violent ETs taking over our nuclear arsenal...

but as it was turning around and acquiring target...

it vaporized...

still don't think they are there helping? :lol:

Harley
10th November 2010, 06:40
Ever see the movie Crimson Tide (http://submarinemovies.com/movies-all-titles-A-Z.html)?
On a US nuclear missile sub, a young first officer stages a mutiny to prevent his trigger happy captain from launching his missiles before confirming his orders to do so.

Hiram
10th November 2010, 06:52
If its not one of ours I have to imagine its someone elses, though that sort of submarine sea-launch ability makes it a very tiny club of suspects.

Hmmmm. I don't think it was one of ours, as we usually cop to it when we test a missile.

Possibly rogue black-government submarine ala Captain Nemo? :)

Harley
10th November 2010, 07:01
How about a 'Morphing" UFO posing as an ICBM?

If they're sending warnings to us by incapacitating our Minutemans, wouldn't this be another great way to send a message?!
:eek:

Hiram
10th November 2010, 07:21
Hey, thats a better explanation than NORAD's offering:)

I'm off to bed my friend. I'll check back early tomorrow....then tomorrow evening. No time at work!

(side note) I've seen alot of these same contrails out over the pacific...when I was on an oceanographic research vessel. I don't have explanations for alot of them. Strange things are afoot!

bluestflame
10th November 2010, 07:49
sounds a lot like someone firing a shot across the bows , in a very public way

Harley
10th November 2010, 08:02

OK. Mystery solved. IT's A JET AIRPLANE!

How do I know?

Because FOX NEWS SAYS SO (http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/09/mystery-solved-missile-launch-jet-contrail/)!

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Y'all can expect this story to go away real quick!

Ross
10th November 2010, 08:48
What story? :bolt:

Anchor
10th November 2010, 09:56
I think it was a pack of elite Dolphins. They are the vanguard for the great Dolphin exodus. Its a shame that you could not see the object at the top of the con-trail, it was a fish like structure with the words "So Long! ... and thanks for all the fish" written down the side.

Bill Ryan
10th November 2010, 10:27
A deep insider source has just sent me a close-up photo of the unidentified missile captured on camera off the coast of California.

http://projectavalon.net/Unidentified_missile.jpg

:)

Anchor
10th November 2010, 10:42
Fun aside - I do actually have a real theory to share. I'd say it was a missile launched in this fashion, with deliberate "chaos and confusion/mystery", simply to wind every one up and get them panicky and worried that something serious is going down.

That being the case, I'd say it was working quite well.

John..

lightblue
10th November 2010, 10:43

i know...it's freddy mercury ..

spectacular!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM&ob=av2e

bluestflame
10th November 2010, 10:46
...or ...http://discover-indo.tierranet.com/images%20japan/Astroboy001w.jpg

jcocks
10th November 2010, 11:01
I'd say someone is sabre-rattling.... but for who it was and why they did it is the interesting question..

One thing is for certain tho, things sure are getting mighty wierd around here lately...

Bill - do you know what's going on at the moment? Why some of these things are happening?

Bill Ryan
10th November 2010, 11:19
Bill - do you know what's going on at the moment? Why some of these things are happening?

Good question. Forgive me for the humor above. (I also sent the IRON MAN image to Kerry, who lives on the Californian coast north of Malibu. It'll make her laugh.)

Here's what I believe I understand. I've been told specifically, by a well-informed, now-renegade insider whom I have come to like, respect and trust, that the insiders are in some disarray and confusion and are starting to make mistakes. Some long-standing protocols and 'rules of engagement' are being violated. This has surprised a lot of people. This started earlier this summer.

This insider contact wrote to me that their machine has been broken. Those were strong words from someone who is well-connected and deeply in the know.

My own feeling about this - no more than a feeling, not hard data - is that we may be flip-flopping between timelines. This is another reason why things might feel strange and confusing.

These parallel timelines may be 'close' to one another and influence or 'interfere' with each other rather like two radio stations which are pretty close to one another on the dial.

This may account for predictions which fail to materialize, feelings of threat or danger when there's nothing actually there, and strange behavior from the military and politicians of many countries (who are influenced and affected in the same way as we are).

I feel pretty certain we're on a positive timeline, but 'not far away' from a negative one. And we're getting non-physical interference effects from the latter which are making everyone feel pretty twitchy.

This is why I keep on stressing the positive at the moment: it's a way of reminding everyone where they really are.

And meanwhile, the game continues - we're not out of the woods yet. Everything will be decided one way or another in the next six years: I was told that, as well, and I believe it.

Etherios
10th November 2010, 11:23
i hope you can give us some more info ...

bluestflame
10th November 2010, 11:23
the sense of unease many are feeling is an old energy being brought to the surface for release , to be grieved , but allowed to pass

Elandiel BernElve
10th November 2010, 11:38
Hey all,

Good to be back here after 10 days of Africa. I was cut off from the internet and any means of high tech communications.
Last week I relied completely on my intuition and senses to feel what's happening and sturring on our planet.
For days I had the urgent feeling I had to go back. Things would be happening. It has been great and i'v seen a lot of beauty there but I was not at ease.
I would be needed with my friends and family.

As you say Bill, energies and timelines might be so close and parallel to each other they might get intertwined sometimes.
Different energies are fluctuating and becoming very dynamic these days. Even notable per day. But it wouldn't suprise me to be a provocation from another military power.
I've heard rumours (apparently it hasn't been verified, right?) that Obama took 34 warships and his complete administration to his Asia trip.
If so this would leave US territorial screening and defense with lacking surveillance capabalities making it possible for a foreign submarine to appraoch the coastline and fire a missile.

Can by the way anyone confirm the expenses of obama's trip to be around 200.000.000 US dollar a day? Consisting of a few thousand personell and 34 warships?

Thanks in advance!
And yeah let's focus on helping each other, staying positive and giving love and help to those close to us and anyone we might encounter on our paths.

truthseekerdan
10th November 2010, 15:04
Here is another theory that may or may not have happened...

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Director Anatoly Perminov of the Russian Federal Space Agency states that an Arkon-1 military satellite monitoring the western coastal regions of North America detected an “EMP anomalous event” occurring on November 8th at 0600 Pacific Standard Time (-8 hours GMT) that bore the “direct signature” of a YJ-62 subsonic anti-ship missile fired from a Chinese People’s Liberation Navy Type 041 submarine (NATO code name Yuan-Class) [photo 2nd left] known to be patrolling approximately 200 kilometers off United States coast.

Nearly 11 hours after this EMP “event”, this report further says, Arkon-1 then detected a BGM-109 (Tomahawk) subsonic cruise missile launched from a US Navy Ohio-Class submarine operating off the coast of California [photo bottom left] on a “training mission” from its home port located at US Navy’s Kitsap Base in Washington State and was enroute to the largest American Naval Base on the US west coast in San Diego, California.

Note: A Russian military intelligence (GRU) addendum to this report states that the “training mission” the Ohio-Class submarine was on is related to a new US law passed this year allowing for the first time in history for women to serve on US Navy subs and was an “operational exercise” testing female Naval Officers competence prior to their first “operational deployment”.

The “immediate effect” of the Chinese Navy’s firing of their EMP missile, this report continues, was the “catastrophic crippling” of the US based cruise ship Carnival Splendor [photo 3rd left] that stranded its nearly 4,500 passengers and crew in a “dead in the water” boat and prompting the Americans to send the US Navy’s Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier, warplanes, and supply aircraft to protect it from further attack after all of its electronic systems were destroyed.

An electromagnetic pulse (EMP) such as was used upon the Carnival Splendor is a burst of electromagnetic radiation that causes rapidly changing electric fields (or magnetic fields) that when coupling with electrical/electronic systems produces damaging current and voltage surges destroying all non-hardened electrical systems.

The US Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) had previously warned that American ships were vulnerable to such attacks with EMP Assessment Group Leader of Blaise Corbett stating that “the consequences of failing to take appropriate precautions to protect fleet mission critical systems can ultimately prove catastrophic to the Navy’s mission.”

The purpose of this Chinese EMP upon an American ship, this report says, was twofold: 1.) A test of the EMP weapon itself that in a war against the Americans and would be used against their Naval Fleet and Marine Forces operating out of California and the west coast of the US, and 2.) A test of the response time for American retaliatory measures against any Chinese warship attacking the US and/or its interests in the Pacific.

The GRU further states that the timing of this attack was timed even more crucially due to China’s testing of America’s response time during a period when their President, as Commander In Chief of all US Military Forces, was out of the country, as Obama was as he was in India at the time.

The Americans response time of nearly 11 hours between the EMP attack on the Carnival Splendor and the US retaliatory strike, the GRU states, “virtually assured” that the Chinese submarine responsible for the attack escaped, but which they further point out may have been intended by the Americans so as not to escalate this crisis.

To the geo-political reason(s) for a Communist Chinese attack upon the Americans just days before the crucially important G-20 Summit in South Korea, which both President’s Hu and Obama will be attending, this report says was due to the United States, in essence, declaring total economic war upon the rest of the world by its printing of nearly $1 Trillion US Dollars in order to monetize its staggering debt and that China warned:

“If the United States can increase the volume of dollars and it can transmit inflation to other countries to lessen the pressure of debt, then it will bring about a catastrophic influence on the world.”

Typical of the United States propaganda media organs in telling their citizens about the true events relating to this crisis, it as if they have put themselves in total Cold War mode reminiscent of the 1940’s to the late 1980’s when they, likewise, failed to inform them of the many incidents or US Soldier deaths related to that conflict.

Most dangerous about the American people not being informed of the true and tragic state of our world today is their not being able to prepare for the much larger conflicts to come, especially in light of China’s Communists vowing that they won’t go down without a fight. A fight, mind you, that now appears not only a sure thing, but imminent.

Fredkc
10th November 2010, 15:15
Ok.. the hilarity continues;

The Pentagon told reporters that they believe the strange streaks in the sky are nothing more than contrails from airplanes. This is not the first time such an event has occurred and was later rendered to be only an airplane. A similar event took place last year on New Year’s Eve, also in California.

Some meteorologists agree, as well as officials from Boeing. The website, ContrailScience.com also agrees, believing that they were simply contrails seen from strange angles in both cases.

The Missile Defense Agency has stated that there were no test launches scheduled for Monday but believes that the event does not pose any sort of threat.
I've seen 'a couple-or-so' missile launches from Vandenberg over the last 40 years, and this:

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2010/11/09/image7036732g.jpg

is not an airplane contrail.

Good read, Dan
Fred

truthseekerdan
10th November 2010, 15:20
(NECN/KCBS/KCAL) - It wasn't a bird or a plane, actually, officials are not sure what it was, just yet.

In this video you can see something going into the air -- a red trail of smoke -- off the coast of Southern California, near Los Angeles on Monday night.

A spokesperson for the Navy says no activities were planned in the area at that time.

On Friday night, Vandenberg Air Force says it sent a rocket skyward, but an official says there have been no launches since then.

Local media showed the video to former Deputy Secretary of Defense and former U.S. Ambassador to NATO Robert Ellsworth.

He said Americans should wait for answers from the military.

Another video click here (http://www.necn.com/11/09/10/Mysterious-missile-launched-off-Californ/landing_scitech.html?blockID=348833&feedID=4213)

Fredkc
10th November 2010, 15:33
He said Americans should wait for answers from the military.

http://fredsitelive.com/fun/rofl.gif
Dan,
When stupid people assume you're stupid-er-er than they are.... don't it just make ya feel tired all over? ;)
Fred

Operator
10th November 2010, 15:33
Here is another theory that may or may not have happened...

You can leave the source away if you want ... but it got the stench of Sorcha Faal so much over it ... you can't hide that ! :tsk:

The One
10th November 2010, 15:45
Mystery Missile May Be Optical Illusion

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange-News/Mysterious-Missile-Fired-Off-California-Could-Be-An-Optical-Illusion-Say-Experts/Article/201011215798280?lpos=Strange_News_Second_Home_Page_Article_Teaser_Region_8&lid=ARTICLE_15798280_Mysterious_Missile_Fired_Off_California_Could_Be_An_Optical_Illusion_Say_Expert s

Fredkc
10th November 2010, 16:58
Update from LA Times, via ZeroHedge.com:

Doug Richardson, the editor of Jane’s Missiles and Rockets, examined the video for the Times of London and said he was left with little doubt. "It’s a solid propellant missile," he told the Times. "You can tell from the efflux [smoke]." Richardson said it could have been a ballistic missile launched from a submarine or an interceptor, the defensive anti-missile weapon used by Navy surface ships.

Rocky_Shorz
10th November 2010, 17:15
well several possibilities...

2 of the crew were acting on black ops orders...

Black OPs used Jedi mind control to get both men to launch without being able to control it...

3rd, ETs just showed us they are capable of taking control of our missiles and launching on targets of their choice...

It is confirmed this came from a US Sub...

lightblue
10th November 2010, 17:28
so whodunnit? the looney two of the crew? :wacko2: l

Rocky_Shorz
10th November 2010, 17:43
Update from LA Times, via ZeroHedge.com:

Doug Richardson, the editor of Jane’s Missiles and Rockets, examined the video for the Times of London and said he was left with little doubt. "It’s a solid propellant missile," he told the Times. "You can tell from the efflux [smoke]." Richardson said it could have been a ballistic missile launched from a submarine or an interceptor, the defensive anti-missile weapon used by Navy surface ships.

let's put on our glasses and read between the lines...

The North American Aerospace Defense Command, or NORAD, issued a statement jointly with the U.S. Northern Command, or NORTHCOM, saying that the contrail was not the result of a foreign military launching a missile. It provided no details.

they are admitting it wasn't from a foreign country...

"We can confirm that there is no threat to our nation," the statement said. "We will provide more information as it becomes available."

notice they say "is" not "was"

NORTHCOM is the U.S. defense command and NORAD is a U.S.-Canadian organization charged with protecting North America from the threat of missiles or hostile aircraft.

Pike said the object could not have been a rocket because it appeared to alter its course.

I bet Fulford's boys are still scratching their heads on this one...

bashi
10th November 2010, 19:00
This insider contact wrote to me that their machine has been broken.

Their machine broke down or has been broken by a hostile intervention?

And meanwhile, the game continues - we're not out of the woods yet. Everything will be decided one way or another in the next six years: I was told that, as well, and I believe it.
I remember that an insider was telling in one of your interviews that the ETs will land at the end of 2012, regardless whether somebody likes it or not.
How does it fit inside the "next six years"?

The insider is dead already...

Bill Ryan
10th November 2010, 19:08
I think this was cross-posted on another thread. It's worth repeating here. I take what I see on ATS and GLP with many pinches of salt, but I have to say that this caught my eye:

http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread627275/pg1

The relevant part is this (from an eyewitness to the missile launch at or near Luke AFB, Arizona in the late afternoon of 5 November: another odd event).

I live in Phoenix, AZ. I left work at 5:30 AZ time from Scottsdale, AZ. I entered Shea Blvd. approximately 5:37 PM from 70th St. I turned and headed west on Shea. To the direct west /southwest I noted a smoke plume that started at the ground and continued up to some type of aircraft.

I immediately knew this was NOT a jet aircraft since the smoke plume started at ground level. The smoke plume was extremely thick, much like the space shuttle would produce.

[snip]

At this point my first guess was that this aircraft originated near Luke AFB based on where where the smoke plume originated.

I arrived home at my normal time, about 5:50 PM. I took my wife out back to show her the plume. She was freaked out about it as well. She then said, "why don't I call John Doe?". I said, "yea, get him on the phone, I'd like to hear what he has to say".

John Doe is obviously a pseudonym to protect my source. He is in the Air Force and works at Luke AFB. My wife got John on the phone, I told him what I saw and said this had to be rocket powered.

He simply said, "you're correct. You do know they're retiring the space shuttle, right?" and I replied, "yes". He said, "well, what you saw is the latest technology, it is rocket powered and it is orbital. It is to replace the space shuttle."

So, I began voicing my concern given that Obama was in India with the entire Whitehouse staff and a battery of warships. I said, "something is going on."

He simply said, "yes, something is going on". I went on to tell him about the USGS data posted here recently that almost simultaneously triggered every seismic sensor in the US and in fact across the world. He confirmed there was an event.

I said, "was it natural" and he said "no". I said was it nuclear and he said, "yes, but unintentional". I said, "what country?" and he replied, "guess". I said "India" and he said, "yes". I inquired "an accident?" and he replied, "yes". I inquired, "in a silo" and he replied, "yes".

I asked him if there was anything to worry about, he said, "not yet, not stateside". He said Obama was there for containment and this is a HUGE deal. You will NOT read about this nuclear event on the news. But this is an event of epic proportion.

[snip]
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/launchone.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/launchtwo.jpg

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 19:10
"insider-schmider" - sorry but unknown, secretive and unnamed authorities substantiating various scenarios is not FACTUAL information. It more resembles building a Hollywood Script, in other words, perhaps yet another effort to shape reality into a certain form..............????? If the insider isn't dead, he or she might as well be. Insiders should have the courage to step out of the shadows into the light. As someone one said if a person doesn't have the courage to live according to their principles and if at a certain point, is not willing to die for them if need be - what after all was that life worth?

Agape
10th November 2010, 19:21
Not all UFOs are UFOs and only some are ET.

Control question : Are all ETs UFOs ?

:haha:

bashi
10th November 2010, 19:36
There is a program to ensure the safe return of ISS crews after the shuttle is phased out. that program is not under NASA

Fredkc
10th November 2010, 19:43
Ahkenaten;
If the insider isn't dead, he or she might as well be. Insiders should have the courage to step out of the shadows into the light. As someone one said if a person doesn't have the courage to live according to their principles and if at a certain point, is not willing to die for them if need be - what after all was that life worth? It goes a bit further than that. It ceases to be an academic question, when it involves more than yourself.

What becomes of your convictions when what you tell others, or they attempt to help you, and it results in their being injured? Or dead? I have spoken to people while they were dealing with that knowledge. One in particular is still trying to decide how to proceed, knowing this.

What I do know is that encouraging them based upon my curiosity, or desire to learn, feels very out of place.
Some fun, huh?

Rocky_Shorz
10th November 2010, 20:10
I had a strange dream last night, I watched our planet with an image of another slowly crossing over it...

The pyramids lined up and a gate opened that people started streaming through...

then I had another image of those at the door unable to open it...

seems like the key to the star gate was missing...

could it be possible that Nibiru is in a different dimension? The planet of the crossing merges right on top of us?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Not all UFOs are UFOs and only some are ET.

Control question : Are all ETs UFOs ?

:haha:

funny you should ask... in the dream that followed I watched a ship appear and landing lights were turned on so it looked like any other plane in the sky...

giovonni
10th November 2010, 20:31
this is very interesting :twitch:

via James and > Thanks to Mel Fabrigas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb4yLWBLqvU&feature=player_embedded

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 20:45
FredC - surely these are weighty issues on so many levels................but you must admit that finally - someone must BUST A MOVE. If everyone stood up and refused to be cowed into intimidation the intimidating tactics would not work. After all with Govt. as the top employer now and some millions, I have heard, now having TOP SECRET clearances, there are many who could, if they would TELL THE TALE. OK, so with information compartmentalized on a need to know basis perhaps only a mosiac and not a complete picture would emerge, even so........................it would be very helpful at this juncture. Again the ultimate fear factor used is fear of death. Death is an illusion and does not exist. When we allow ourselves and others to be manipulated by this fear we are keeping ourselves in an evolutionary cul de sac. We need not fear. No one can kill us, spirit is ever-born and never dies. All else you hear concerning this are lies.

Zillah
10th November 2010, 20:53
Mystery Missile May Be Optical Illusion

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange-News/Mysterious-Missile-Fired-Off-California-Could-Be-An-Optical-Illusion-Say-Experts/Article/201011215798280?lpos=Strange_News_Second_Home_Page _Article_Teaser_Region_8&lid=ARTICLE_15798280_Mysterious_Missile_Fired_Off_ California_Could_Be_An_Optical_Illusion_Say_Expert s

I swear 'they' bank on the fact that we're idiots and will swallow any info tagged with "scientific proof."

Looks like there is more media to support the optical illusion theory - apparently their science tries to convert our intuition into tricks.

I rather trust my gut than trust the media, and whatever this IS, its more than what they want us to believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm2omOAn2Ug

hyundisonata
10th November 2010, 21:12
No offence people of America but if you are allowing anybody to launch missiles from your country then this world is well and truly up the Khyber. I would suggest that you all run up to the white house and demand answers. But hey that’s a waste of time as no one is there lol. I wonder if a retaliatory strike is now planed as that missile landed some where and maybe some innocent child is sitting with their skin melting from them as in Hiroshima. It is your fathers, sons and daughters that are making, arming and launching such missiles not the guy who paid for them.
100% spot on Ahkenaten but I feel no one is listening to common sense anymore.

Rocky_Shorz
10th November 2010, 21:19
I'm just a typical American and have launch codes for 8 of my own nukes... :wacko:

We all laugh when someone says why don't we stop the government behind the government...

Yeah right, you first...

truthseekerdan
10th November 2010, 21:42
Russian Expert Ballistic Missle Is What It Was

A mysterious missile was spotted off the coast of Los Angeles and the US military claims it has no idea where it came from. A helicopter from the Los Angeles CBS News affiliate captured images of what appears to be some sort of rocket or missile with a large contrail behind it.It appears to have been launched about 35 miles (56 km) off the coast of Los Angeles, California. There are several military bases in Southern California, but so far none have said there were any launches at that time. The US Navy has said they are not responsible and the Pentagon is still investigating where the mystery missile came from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AMdHBgHtNE

Harley
10th November 2010, 22:16
Russian Expert Ballistic Missle Is What It Was

A mysterious missile was spotted off the coast of Los Angeles and the US military claims it has no idea where it came from. A helicopter from the Los Angeles CBS News affiliate captured images of what appears to be some sort of rocket or missile with a large contrail behind it.It appears to have been launched about 35 miles (56 km) off the coast of Los Angeles, California. There are several military bases in Southern California, but so far none have said there were any launches at that time. The US Navy has said they are not responsible and the Pentagon is still investigating where the mystery missile came from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AMdHBgHtNE

I said towards the beginning of this thread, and I'm saying it now:

FACT: IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Thank you Dan!

truthseekerdan
10th November 2010, 22:21
I said towards the beginning of this thread, and I'm saying it now:

FACT: IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Thank you Dan!

I agree, and it might have been chinese also. Maybe will find out soon...

scanner
10th November 2010, 22:27
Maybe this will clear a few things up

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1250646/pg1

HORIZONS
10th November 2010, 22:33
"Mystery Missile" Was a Plane, Pentagon Says
Military and Civilian Experts Now Say It Was an Airplane, Not a Missile, that Left Mysterious Vapor Trail off Calif. Coast

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/10/national/main7041217.shtml

(CBS/AP) The Defense Department is now saying that it was an airplane, not a missile, that left a mysterious vapor trail off the coast of Southern California.

"There is no evidence to suggest that this is anything else other than a condensation trail from an aircraft," said Pentagon spokesman Colonel Dave Lapan, who reiterated that there was no threat to America.

The video of what looks for all the world like the contrail of a missile was shot Monday evening by KCBS cameraman Gil Leyvas from a news helicopter over Los Angeles.

"I saw a big plume coming up, rising from looked like beyond the horizon and it continued to grow," Leyvas said.

Meanwhile, an FAA official told CBS News: "We don't know the exact location, trajectory or altitude of the contrail, so we can't determine if it belonged to a specific aircraft."

Civilian experts agreed that the trail was left by an airplane, the Washington Post reports.

"This thing is so obviously an airplane contrail, and yet apparently all the king's horses and all the king's men can't find someone to stand up and say it," said John Pike, a defense and aerospace expert who runs GlobalSecurity.org.

The object, Pike told the Post, was moving too slowly to be a missile, adding: "There's a reason that they're called rockets."

He said the vapor trail was an optical illusion: The contrail appeared to start on the ground and but in reality, he said, the contrail began on the horizon and ran parallel to the ground.

cont...

truthseekerdan
10th November 2010, 22:36
Maybe this will clear a few things up

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1250646/pg1

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_wkgIzuqJM0w/TNmZlOBDgyI/AAAAAAAAHGU/78eeHyEEiMg/s800/ZHI.jpg

norman
10th November 2010, 22:43
The more I think about it the more I think it was the Russians doing a test to gather intelligence about the American's communications capabilities during a time when the President was out at the far end of a difficult and expensive logistical limb.

The launch of the highly visible missile would have activated every part of the communications network all the way over to India or Indonesia where the President was located at the time. The Russians would have monitored everything they could electronically and also gathered intel' from spies and moles inside the U.S. military structure and political command.

As for the cost of the missile they burned up for the job, well, didn't Obama go and sign a nuclear reduction document with them a few months ago? they've just reduced their missile count by one. That got value out of a missile they would have destroyed anyway.

EDIT:

Also, another possibility would be that it was a trouble making clan inside the U.S. ( Dick Cheyney ish ) who took a pot shot at jumping Obama into doing something stupid with his Nuke button.

Victoria Tintagel
10th November 2010, 22:50
Hey Avaloneans, this is part of my post on the "What will mid november bring us" thread, lady Gaia speaking....:)
Make peace, not war :) Hippie Tint.

Leave the speculations behind and open up to a whole lot of LOVE, in whatever way you desire.
We are invited to let go of control and action plans, strategies, let lady Gaya lead the way.
Take care of her, grow crops, build your own homes, work with your hands, use your feet, dance, make love. Eat, drink, smoke pot for God's sake...ha ha..ahem.....but DO something? Share jokes, smiles, tears and teasing, take care or yourself in the most glorious way.

Think for a moment and ask yourself "What is it that I deserve? What is it that I really want to give to myself?" If anything is possible, what's your first action? Don't hesitate and start giving yourself exactly that and each other No matter how crazy or fantastic, be creative and playfull. Dare to be as crazy as a monkey, funny as a lark, a king's jester, a clown. Try to find all of your faces and express them, they are all valuble to be expressed. That's the best thing to do, for now. There are almost no words to describe what changes will come and how they will shape our reality.

The feminine way is the path of experience and intuition. We have to learn to trust and go one step at a time. Every day is a day to live fully and it's name or number doesn't count, women know that, they are wise. We can treasure life and honor lady Gaia in that surrender to what is, being who you and I truly are. Within ourselves is the masculine and feminine energy, combined they are the ground on which to manifest our co-creation, the birthing of a New Earth. As Kiesha Crowther says "We are the rainbow people" We are the daring ones who have chosen to be here on crucial moments in time, experienced in many facets of the crystal, that is a metaphor for the Creation of Life through Consciousness and Love.

Victoria Tintagel
10th November 2010, 22:57
ElandielBernElve:
And yeah let's focus on helping each other, staying positive and giving love and help to those close to us and anyone we might encounter on our paths.
Absolutely the very practical thing to do, YES :) Hippie Tint.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=2689

rosie
11th November 2010, 00:10
http://i52.tinypic.com/muhqpw.jpg

I took this picture around about a year ago, because of the strange "contrails".
They look to be very much like the one in Las Vegas, at least to me.
Anyone else with the same thought?

kinsuemei2
11th November 2010, 00:48
Look we all know what it was... it was the Rocketeer!!! 50's Bi Planes, Russians! Nazi scientist! Why did we not see this one coming???...goona be Haitian zombies next.. what i wouldn't give for a rainbow and a serpent!

astrid
11th November 2010, 06:46
Man.... now out comes the " we are being saved" version of events..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UAeSsvHhTg
Is it just me , or does this vid make anyone else cringe???

HURRITT ENYETO
11th November 2010, 08:09

*stops biting fist* Yes much cringiness. lol

jcocks
11th November 2010, 08:29
While I myself contemplated that the missile may have been launched at something we cannot see (It would b e interesting to find out once and for all *WHY* it was launched) - ie a UFO, I'd stop short of shouting it out on national TV...

Still,it would seem this lady doesn't have a reputation left to ruin, so might as well let it all out....

Scott
11th November 2010, 09:05
Man.... now out comes the " we are being saved" version of events..

Wow,Just wow, Colleen the Pladian princess who not only gets her information strait from benevolent ET's but also spouts the Sorsha Faal information like reading it off a script :p

Cringe ??? naaa lets go with, "makes me want to pour acid in my ears to make it stop"

But seriously (or as serious as I can get) I would like multiple data source's before I would even begin to guess what this story is about, as far as it goes though its sure getting people to talk about it, that in and of itself is 1 data point.

kinsuemei2
11th November 2010, 14:38
I would have gone with the Rocketeer myself..

norman
11th November 2010, 14:51
But seriously (or as serious as I can get) I would like multiple data source's before I would even begin to guess what this story is about, as far as it goes though its sure getting people to talk about it, that in and of itself is 1 data point.

Data point 2:

It happend while the President and his team were at the other end of the planet.

truthseekerdan
11th November 2010, 15:03
Jon Stewart's Take on the Mystery Missile (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/11/stewart-mystery-missile-media_n_782085.html)

New link above!

fifi
11th November 2010, 16:33
I got the message "This video contains content from Viacom, who has blocked it on copyright grounds. " when trying to watch the video.

truthseekerdan
11th November 2010, 16:37
I got the message "This video contains content from Viacom, who has blocked it on copyright grounds. " when trying to watch the video.

Yeah, looks like they removed it already... I'll see if I can find it somewhere else. :sorry:

truthseekerdan
11th November 2010, 16:45
:bump2: New link here (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/11/stewart-mystery-missile-media_n_782085.html) as well as above. :nod:

astrid
11th November 2010, 17:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KIq461YN8M

curiouser and curiouser...

Note: poster claims u can see the pixels edited out of original video , ( see comments below vid in you tube ) i haven't yet verified this

Elandiel BernElve
11th November 2010, 17:40
Could be just a bird in close proximity. By the looks the object is very close to the cam in relation to the missile

astrid
11th November 2010, 17:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5x-MkGyRUg

original footage... see at .47 in.... there is the above object...

TigaHawk
11th November 2010, 21:03
here;'s the official responce

sigh

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/it-took-nearly-two-days-but-pentagon-solves-mystery-missile-trail-case-20101111-17nze.html

norman
11th November 2010, 21:30
CBS is tap dancing backwards out of the heat right now. I couldn't believe a word of that said in the above video.

kinsuemei2
11th November 2010, 21:33
http://www.nga.mil/MSISiteContent/StaticFiles/NAV_PUBS/UNTM/201045/NtM_45-2010.pdf

Check out page 55 ;)

norman
11th November 2010, 21:48
http://www.nga.mil/MSISiteContent/StaticFiles/NAV_PUBS/UNTM/201045/NtM_45-2010.pdf

Check out page 55 ;)

Did you mean THIS?

434/10(18).
EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC.
CALIFORNIA.
MISSILES.
1. INTERMITTENT MISSILE FIRING OPERATIONS 0001Z TO 2359Z
DAILY MONDAY THRU SUNDAY IN THE NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER
SEA RANGE. THE MAJORITY OF MISSILE FIRINGS TAKE PLACE
1400Z TO 2359Z AND 0001Z TO 0200Z DAILY MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
IN AREA BOUND BY
34-02N 119-04W, 33-52N 119-06W, 33-29N 118-37W,
33-20N 118-37W, 32-11N 120-16W, 31-54N 121-35W,
35-09N 123-39W, 35-29N 123-00W, 35-57N 121-32W,
34-04N 119-04W.
2. VESSELS MAY BE REQUESTED TO ALTER COURSE WITHIN THE ABOVE
AREA DUE TO FIRING OPERATIONS AND ARE REQUESTED TO CONTACT
PLEAD CONTROL ON 5081.5 MHZ (5080 KHZ) OR 3238.5 KHZ (3237 KHZ)
SECONDARY OR 156.8 MHZ (CH 16) OR 127.55 MHZ BEFORE ENTERING
THE ABOVE BOUNDARIES AND MAINTAIN CONTINUOUS GUARD WHILE
WITHIN THE RANGE.
3. VESSELS INBOUND AND OUTBOUND FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PORTS
WILL CREATE THE LEAST INTERFERENCE TO FIRING OPERATIONS
DURING THE SPECIFIC PERIODS, AS WELL AS ENHANCE THE VESSEL'S

45/10 SECTION III

SAFETY WHEN PASSING THROUGH THE VICINITY OF THE SEA RANGE
IF THEY WILL TRANSIT VIA THE SANTA BARBARA CHANNEL AND WITHIN
NINE MILES OFFSHORE VICINITY OF POINT MUGU OR CROSS THE AREA
SOUTHWEST OF SAN NICOLAS ISLAND BETWEEN SUNSET AND SUNRISE.
4. CANCEL NAVAREA XII 427/10.
(251001Z OCT 2010)

435/10(18,83).
EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC.
HAZARDOUS OPERATIONS.
1. HAZARDOUS OPERATIONS 0149Z TO 0321Z DAILY
30 OCT THRU 02 NOV IN AREAS BOUND BY:
A. 34-29N 120-40W, 34-31N 120-46W,
34-46N 120-41W, 34-44N 120-34W.
B. 34-07N 120-58W, 34-26N 120-52W,
34-22N 120-36W, 34-03N 120-43W.
C. 13-16N 126-14W, 17-32N 125-20W,
17-24N 124-40W, 13-08N 125-34W.
2. CANCEL THIS MSG 020421Z NOV.
(261351Z OCT 2010)

436/10 and 437/10. CANCELED.

kinsuemei2
11th November 2010, 22:02
Oui! thank you

Anchor
11th November 2010, 22:08
"The mystery missile discussed on Slashdot Tuesday? It was US Airways 808 from Honolulu to Phoenix. An amateur sleuth checked the time against airline schedules, then the following day, checked out a webcam that was trained in the appropriate direction. He found the exact same contrail at the time AWE808 was coming over. The author deals persuasively with a number of objections to his argument."

http://news.slashdot.org/story/10/11/11/191221/Mystery-Missile-Identified-As-US-Airways-Flight-808

As one commenter observed, the cameraman tracked it for 10 minutes. If it was a missile("rocket"), it was a very slow one!

I still maintain that the media was spun to cause people to conspiracify[1] things.

John..

[1] I know I know, its not a real word ;)

Agape
11th November 2010, 22:10
The shuttle became a missile ..and the missile turned to plane...then the plane changed to bird..and i am cinderella ...

:lol:

truthseekerdan
11th November 2010, 22:26
No more a mystery...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHfzzCKu6iY

Ahkenaten
11th November 2010, 22:49
If China dominated the world it wouldn't be the first time that has happened.........................

Swami
11th November 2010, 22:58
November 11, 2010
FC2- ANDREW/ RET

Hello Steve,

Finally there is something that has occurred, in which I am actually an expert and qualified to give a real answer about.

I am a retired U.S. Navy FireControl Technician, who is platform certified in the gun and missile systems on board Adams class guided missile destroyers, I have also worked with the Navy's Harpoon, Tomahawk and ASROC missile systems. (FireControl Techs operate, maintain and repair the computer, radar and periphial systems used to launch and guide the various naval weapon systems, we are the guys who "PUSH THE BUTTON")

Anyway, what I saw in the recent video concerning the object 30 miles off the coast of CA. Is blatently a foreign made, Large Cruise or ICBM missile, being launched by a sub-surface aquatic platform. First I know its a large missile because it did not exhibit the typical "corkscrewing" trajectory of a beam riding missile as it trys to aquire the targeting beam. This tells me its a Big Boy with a complete guidence system installed in it, what is nicknamed a "fire and forget" missile, as once its launched its internal guidance system takes over and there is no real need for external guidance.

More here Source (http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/10_Global/101111.missiles.just.in.alert.html)

onawah
12th November 2010, 00:01
No more a mystery...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHfzzCKu6iY

Well, it didn't seem all that clear to me why the speaker in this vid thinks China was behind the apparent missile launch. Where' s the proof?

truthseekerdan
12th November 2010, 00:17
Well, it didn't seem all that clear to me why the speaker in this vid thinks China was behind the apparent missile launch. Where' s the proof?

Onawah, if you want 'solid proof' watch the MSM. JMO

Kra
12th November 2010, 04:30
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/US/11/09/california.contrails/t1larg.missile.kcbs.jpg

They launched on a UFO cloud to see if anything was hiding inside... ;)
Good one :laugh:

truthseekerdan
12th November 2010, 05:38
Former General & Pilot is 100% Sure It Was a Missile Over Los Angeles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkSxkzbTcu4

jcocks
12th November 2010, 06:48
The shuttle became a missile ..and the missile turned to plane...then the plane changed to bird..and i am cinderella ...

Which means that at midnight, you'll turn into a pumpkin! (Or did you have something else in mind?)

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

astrid
12th November 2010, 08:35
I just found this....

"Wayne Madsen: China Fired Missile Seen In Southern California "........

http://www.infowars.com/wayne-madsen-china-fired-missile-seen-in-southern-california/

"China flexed its military muscle Monday evening in the skies west of Los Angeles when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast. WMR’s intelligence sources in Asia, including Japan, say the belief by the military commands in Asia and the intelligence services is that the Chinese decided to demonstrate to the United States its capabilities on the eve of the G-20 Summit in Seoul and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Tokyo, where President Obama is scheduled to attend during his ten-day trip to Asia."

Im not familiar with the WMR, so not sure whether this is disinfo, anyone???
I guess anyone can say they have "sources" ......

jcocks
12th November 2010, 08:37
Intersting... Makes sense. China and the US do seem to be at loggerheads at the moment, not exactly the best of friends........

Maybe another cold war a-brewing?

astrid
12th November 2010, 08:49
Maybe,... still i would like more info on this Wayne Madsen, before giving it any weight......Time for much discernment me thinks , this could be serious and i don't want to spread disinfo , etc....

Ahkenaten
12th November 2010, 16:16
Wayne Masden another purveyor of disinformation

Rocky_Shorz
13th November 2010, 22:49
interesting announcement after the missile incident...

In the next several months, the secretary of defense and four of the six uniformed members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff are expected to retire.

This kind of mass exodus of military brass is "virtually unheard of," said John Ullyot, a Republican strategist and former spokesman for the Senate Armed Services Committee. "It's very rare to have so many service chiefs up" all at once, he said.

full story (http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/job-openings-at-pentagon-give-obama-chance-to-shape-military/19707434)

astrid
13th November 2010, 22:57
Interesting... although doubt that Barry has alot of say on the said " hand- picking" of a new team......Lets hope some white-hats motion to take up some more deep inside positions......

bluestflame
14th November 2010, 00:02
maybe they're retiring for the bunkers

Bill Ryan
18th November 2010, 11:36
Hi, Folks:

Kerry and I each just received this e-mail from someone who follows Avalon and Camelot. I reproduce it in its entirety:

KERRY/BILL, I KNOW THIS GUY PERSONALLY...HE'S BEEN HONEST TO ME ON ALL PREVIOUS OCCASIONS - NO REASON TO DOUBT HIM THIS TIME, PLUS IT MAKES THE MOST SENSE SINCE WE HAD MISSILE LAUNCHES SCHEDULED THAT WEEK.

"I know for a fact the LA missile launch last week was one of ours. Why? I know some of the guys at the radar screen who oversaw the scheduled test. And a Chinook helicopter based from Camp Pendleton was seen in the video captured by the CBS traffic copter. End of argument."

Elandiel BernElve
18th November 2010, 11:59
Allright...

Then what's the reason no body knew who launched a missile?
Why is the official statement that it had to be a plane?

It doesn't make sense..

astrid
18th November 2010, 12:01
So why then did the Pentagon claim it knew not where it was from...?? To attempt to put everyone yet again in distraction/drama mode??

Maybe at the same time the missile went off... something else was happening they didn't want us to look at.... ????

Or in the days following, knowing that the media and, (esp the alternative media) would be all trying to figure it out. Going on past history thier MO is fairly predictable.....

Alternately could it have been a black project event that they couldn't openly fess up to??

Dale
18th November 2010, 12:38
So why then did the Pentagon claim it knew not where it was from...??

Possibly because:

A) They simply had no idea what it was, or what was going on. That lovely compartmentalization factor, again.

B) They knew it was a test missile, and figured that by playing "clueless," they'd create a nice distraction that allowed for all the silly Pleadian channelers and Ashtar commanders to do what they do best.

Thodin303
19th November 2010, 03:50
B) They knew it was a test missile, and figured that by playing "clueless," they'd create a nice distraction that allowed for all the silly Pleadian channelers and Ashtar commanders to do what they do best.

To expand on that a little more, I just finished the interview Kerry recently did with Bill Deagle and something he said got me thinking. He mentioned the super-computer simulation of Earth that the folks in the black projects have and how they keep upgrading it. Is is possible they just completed an upgrade and the missile launch was a test to see how accurate the program's prediction? Maybe a specific test on the reaction of the "alternative media"?

Swami
21st November 2010, 19:33
STARTLING! Experts: Missile was CHINESE - President KNEW IT. Systems Failed. Cover-up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WGcSuGojYA

Experts: Mystery contrail was from Chinese missile

Two governmental military experts with extensive experience working with missiles and computer security systems have examined the television video and conclude the mysterious contrail originating some 30 miles off the coast near Los Angeles did not come from a jet – but rather, they say the exhaust and the billowing plume emanated from a single source nozzle of a missile, probably made in China.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=230425

Mandala
22nd November 2010, 01:30
It appears to be a credible video, and in stating that, we are not safe from Chinese subs and their missiles.

jcocks
22nd November 2010, 04:36
Funny...

Kerry has put another entry on her blog about the missile situation. Apparently Billl Deagle has info that it was a failed "false-flag" event, some software malfunctioned and it didn't do the damage intended... The planned to blame it on the chinese.

On top of that, Russia has just agreed to co-operate with NATO on a missile defence system......

I don't know what's going on at the moment... It's all getting a bit to wierd for me and I don't get a good feeling about it... Not horrible, mind you, just that we're very shortly going to go through a brief period of extreme tension/activity......

What's your take on what's happening, bill? I know you said "their machine is broken", but what (if anything) does that mean for us?

Bill Ryan
22nd November 2010, 15:43
Bill Deagle has info that it was a failed "false-flag" event, some software malfunctioned and it didn't do the damage intended... The planned to blame it on the chinese.

The problem is this, as far as I can see: an ICBM is intercontinental, by definition. The Chinese, the Russians, the Indians, the British, the French, the Israelis - or an American rogue group - could hit anywhere in the US they wanted from way in the middle of the Pacific Ocean where a launch would not be seen by any news helicopter. Remember, these things have a range of up to 15,000 km / 9,000 miles.

Ergo: if this was a missile, the launch was intended to be seen. The fact that it was denied does support the idea that something went wrong with an American covert plan. The Americans might have been intending to pin something on the Chinese (or another nation).

Alternatively, if it was Chinese, it must have been intended by them to be seen by the American public.... because a Pacific ICBM launch would have been just as visible to the Pentagon as if it'd been launched from Malibu beach.

Assuming it was a missile (it sure looked like one, and a number of experts have stated that of course it was), it's hard to explain and seems to make little sense. Bill Deagle's malfunction report does seem to partially account for what happened.

What's your take on what's happening, bill? I know you said "their machine is broken", but what (if anything) does that mean for us?

Without going into reams of data (some of which I don't yet fully understand), it means that there's increasing confusion behind the scenes: different insider factions are operating to different agendas, and some of them are breaking long-established protocols. Furthermore, some individuals are starting to break ranks.

If the insiders are confused, disagreeing, and divided, then this of course weakens them. In general terms, this is what I've been told is happening, and I can believe it.

truthseekerdan
22nd November 2010, 17:16
China bitch slaps USA. Obama powerless. (http://scarletwhore.com/)

What a coincidence. Let’s look at some of defeats the US has been handed by China in 2010.

The Americans were shot down in flames at the G20, one of their closest allies South Korea got strong-armed by China not to sign a trade deal with the US.

China’s People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) has been conducting live-fire exercises just north of Taiwan and northwest of Okinawa.

China makes aggressive moves into Sea of Japan.

PLAN Submarines patrols off of CONUS.

Chinese submarine missile launched close to US coast.

China reduces supply of rare earth metals to western companies, essential for electronic industry.

China virtually took control of the entire Internet for about 18 minutes in April and even redirected U.S. government and military Internet traffic to Chinese servers.

China is developing an unprecedented new missile that is designed to be launched from land with enough accuracy to penetrate the defenses of even the most advanced moving aircraft carrier from a distance of more than 900 miles.

China vetoed any action against North Korea for sinking South Korean Navy Ship.

China is currently maintaining a naval presence in the Gulf of Aden.

China overtook Japan as the second largest economy in the World. China will overtake the USA by 2020 or sooner.

China hold over 2 Trillion in US Government debt.

US $300 Billion/year Trade deficit with China.

China maneuvering behind the scene to gain control of 95% of the World’s Industrial fertilizer production. Particularly POTASH Corp in Canada.

Chinese fighter aircraft training with Turkish Army.

Long term development deals with Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Turkey, most of Africa, all of South America and Central America.

China is the largest material supporter of Iran and North Korea.

The United States used to be the biggest creditor nation in the World. It is now the largest debtor nation in the World. The US exported 25 millions jobs to China in the last 20 years and now owes China 2 Trillion Dollars.

Rocky_Shorz
25th November 2010, 00:52
naaaa if it is a Chinese Rocket it was fired from San Nicolas Island which is a testing ground of foreign missile capabilities...

Black ops was just making sure they would have no problem knocking it out of the sky...

it vaporized as expected...

info on San Nicolas (http://www.astronautix.com/sites/sancolas.htm)

2010 February 3 - . 04:30 GMT - . Launch Site: San Nicolas. LV Family: Black Brant. Launch Vehicle: Black Brant 9.

* ABL shoots down Black Brant target. - . Nation: USA. Apogee: 150 km (90 mi). First test of the Airborne Laser against a ballistic rocket in flight. The Terrier Black Brant unguided sounding rocket was destroyed in flight off California. This target was used as a low-cost vehicle representative of foreign solid-propellant short-range missiles.

* ABL fails to shoot down second target on same mission. - . Nation: USA. Apogee: 150 km (90 mi). Summary: First attempt to engage a second missile in a single mission by the Airborne Laser. A beam misalignment prompted a safe shutdown of the laser system earlier than planned and the Terrier Black Brant unguided sounding rocket was not destroyed..