PDA

View Full Version : Human Emotion...

apokalypse
18th January 2015, 04:25
after going through my grandfather pass away i having a thought about Human Emotion, is it really only or only a few races like Human have different emotion? so many emotion can happen in short period of time from sadness to happy to anger..ect.

I have heard from people who contacted with Et's saying stuff about grief and sadness of someone pass away but the thing is how can you not be sad when that person is going away..that emotion might be short period of time but still a sadness. easy to say but that person leave strong memories...thinking about it et's don't never went though had that human emotion.

i do think is hard to replicate human emotion...that true feeling of emotion human beings going through everyday. I do think reason why we show range of emotion because of Fear which kicks in and society based on fear.

Jayren
18th January 2015, 04:37
Literally something I was thinking about today , "human emotion". And how fear is more of an emotion other then just illusions in our mind or in our thinking. But what generates the fear emotion at most in this world or from beyond this world? So I got that its best to try and control what you think or what spawns into your head from events circumstamses or etc. If one were to do that they would be able to have a better selection of what emotion to be in order to respond to a certain situation. I try to find the best words to describe of what I think.

apokalypse
18th January 2015, 04:43
i can see that aswell, more of our fear and due to our fear we have range of emotion while these et's confuse about human emotion because they never went through fear...these et's have lived in non-negative STO society.

WhiteLove
18th January 2015, 09:30
after going through my grandfather pass away i having a thought about Human Emotion, is it really only or only a few races like Human have different emotion? so many emotion can happen in short period of time from sadness to happy to anger..ect.

I have heard from people who contacted with Et's saying stuff about grief and sadness of someone pass away but the thing is how can you not be sad when that person is going away..that emotion might be short period of time but still a sadness. easy to say but that person leave strong memories...thinking about it et's don't never went though had that human emotion.

i do think is hard to replicate human emotion...that true feeling of emotion human beings going through everyday. I do think reason why we show range of emotion because of Fear which kicks in and society based on fear.

Emotions and what they exactly are at a given moment I seem to think are to some degree also triggered by the kind of knowing about the various events that take place, the knowing is sometimes in turn depending on the beliefs, so they are relative. The knowing is limited. I think that higher intelligence beings have more emotions rather than less, because their senses are probably more advanced, they might be able to sense how several persons involved in the event feel, all at the same time. So for instance a broken relationship they might experience the sadness of both parties both at the same time and in the greater context this might actually not just trigger greater sadness within them but also much greater love.

There are some theories out there also that the human consciousness is not limited to each individual, but goes into groupings and from there to an earth consciousness feeling all the emotions of all individuals on earth all at the same time. Imagine how different that emotional reality is. Furthermore, these beings are said to exist in the spiritual realm of unconditional love, so I am sure something like that creates some pretty amazing contrasts and differences in how emotions are experienced.

One interesting thing also is that music seems to have emotional qualities to it. Why, you can wonder - how come music trigger emotions, what is it in the music that triggers the emotion. My current view about this is that the flow of music somehow can transport emotions from the source - the combination of the sources (all musicians when playing together) - to the destination, meaning that emotion is not necessarily 100% local to a being, but actually can leak out and be channeled as frequencies to the listener. This would suggest that there is a link between emotions and audio frequencies. Then of course it is difficult to say whether these emotions are interpreted/received in the same way at the receiving end, but something to this nature seems to take place.

I have attended tons and tons of live concerts in my life, what is so extremely interesting about these experiences in my particular case, is that among all of these live concerts on one particular concert the music gave me a positive emotional response that might be the happiest most positive emotional moment of my entire life, when excluding the emotional life in the dream reality. Therefore I am very excited about live music because I know it has the power of impacting my life in a very profound way, it also tells me that there is a strong relationship between emotion and music.

I studied this particular experience very much, because of course I wanted to understand what was causing that awesome emotional response within me. I concluded it was not the band and or the songs directly, it was something else. I pretty much concluded that a major part of it was the context - especially the arena seemed to be a very strong contributing factor. So when I attend concerts, the first thing I analyze is what type of arena the concert is held at, that gives me a pretty good guess about what kind of musical and emotional experience it is going to be.

Negative frequency alteration seems to have the capability of encapsulating/limiting the emotions within the music, so music received in a cheap piece of gear from a non-premium Spotify account might be very different from the emotional experience of inserting the CD into a high quality hifi sound system or hearing the band live.

When we entered the digital music age 16-bit audio became the standard. Cheap digital clocks were used that could have a variance of +-50 ppm (parts per million), thanks to how the digital gear was used at the time much of the emotional damage was avoided - the digital medium was used primarily as an endpoint rather than as a production platform. Then we entered the next digital era, when music was created at higher bitrates, converters were now able to convert the sound from analog to digital and from digital to analog based on higher sampling bit depth - 24bit. On top of that the music software was able to internally work with higher precisions at various stages in the signal flow. Now conversion and dithering became an issue - how can we process the audio digitally with high precision and bring some of the emotion gained at the higher bit depths back into the 16-bit version that still today is the standard. The difference of various converters and dithering configurations in and of itself became an issue, the fundamental frequency of various dithering configurations might vary by as much as 100 Hz. And depending on the processing capacity of the production platforms, the inaccuracy of the delay compensation in the digital mixer would become a phase issue to varying degree. In combination with the low Voltages of cheaper converters, it would all sum up to great distortion levels and huge differences between the audio quality of various digital productions. Hence when consuming these kinds of productions on a compressed medium such as Spotify, it comes out dead at the receiving end. This has caused a major hit on the music industry that the industry is now slowly recovering from.

Today many of the top cats are working at 384 kHz with a clock accuracy of +-0.03 ppb (parts per billion) at an input and output capacity of at least 12 volts RMS, that has made the lost emotion within digitally produced music return back to the music. This has shaped modern pop music into being much more synth oriented than it was before, EDM has now become music that people truly love to listen to. Previously you would have such huge drops in emotional content from the distortions present in the synth production chain that you had to have a certain amount of real acoustic sound sources in there in order to have that music come out as emotional and hence as popular as more acoustic driven music. Today the limiting factor is again much more on the front end side, we now again need to have microphones that are capable of capturing audio at much higher precisions, the electrical aspect of it seems to turn out not to be the bottleneck anymore. 60 Hz AC I predict will soon be the old standard that will be replaced by much higher frequency AC, the modern music productions will simply consume much more energy that in turn when used to capture and handle the signal more efficiently will bring about much more emotional listening experiences. When this happens I think we will enter an era when we will truly discover the healing effects of music, because it will be so obvious. In the past we have not been able to experience that as easily, because the impact of the audio has been so limited by the technology.

Rachel
18th January 2015, 10:20
Mind, in the way I use the word, is not just thought. It includes your emotions as well as all unconscious mental-emotional reactive patterns. Emotion arises at the place where mind and body meet. It is the body's reaction to your mind - or you might say, a reflection of your mind in the body. For example, an attack thought or a hostile thought will create a buildup of energy in the body that we call anger. The body is getting ready to fight. The thought that you are being threatened, physically or psychologically, causes the body to contract, and this is the physical side of what we call fear. Research has shown that strong emotions even cause changes in the biochemistry of the body. These biochemical changes represent the physical or material aspect of the emotion. Of course, you are not usually conscious of all your thought patterns, and it is often only through watching your emotions that you can bring them into awareness. - Eckhart Tolle

We can swing from sadness to happiness to anger because our minds can and this is a good thing, it is necessary for the survival of our physical selves. There is no controlling our minds and emotions, the key is to stop identifying with our minds so we can shift our view to that of the objective observer, which is who we really are. We are not human, we are experiencing being human, we have a human and it's much like riding on the back of a wild dragon. The challenge is not to control the dragon, the challenge is to steer/guide it in the direction we wish to go, towards our desired experiences, despite how fear based our society may be. Outside influences can only influence that which is outside us, our selves, but we can be the ultimate master of our selves, it's simply a matter of taking the reigns back. Easier said than done but that's why those who do are masters.

Short of being a master, I don't see how we can not feel sadness. The best we can do is minimise the suffering.

Violet
18th January 2015, 12:35

As a human I find it hard to be objective judging (the uniqueness) of my/our human emotions. Other creatures I do suspect have a range of emotions too. Evil ones as well as benevolent. Without the ability of emotions of loss, what is war?

On this very earth: animals, plants. The intensity of an emotion, even the description of its nature, is subjective. If an animal could explain its experience, and if that experience turned out indeed to be the average one in that group of animals for a certain situation, by lack of our own ability to generate an identical copy of it in our human bodies, we would have to go by their accounts of it.

We could of course assume that this animal according to the circumstances is slightly overreacting. Perhaps a whole colony of animals are overreacting in their emotions when a certain event happens. But those are our standards. We can't really know.

Going the other way round: they too can't replicate our human emotion. Understanding, relating, maybe. Dogs seem to be very good at it.

I'm sorry for your loss.

OBwan
18th January 2015, 13:28
We are in agreement about fear creating emotions. The following lists a few examples.

• Anger during a divorce because of financial fears such as retirement funds

• Anger to kill another who does not accept a particular faith because of fear that was taught by a religion

• Anger towards groups of people because of fears associated with another taking their job

I know people who quit watching the nightly news because of their fear responses and became healthier. The effects of emotions of stress have been clearly documented on a person’s well-being.

It is a fact that you cannot get angry or stressed if you do not judge. If you find the underlying fear associated with the judgments that cause anger or stress and clear the fear, life becomes more peaceful.

The attached PDF file contains a way to remove fear. My desire for developing the process is for others to find peace.

Be In Peace
OBwan

OBwan
1st March 2015, 14:51
OPPs... This needs to be deleted