PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous Rhetoric by Faux News host

Maia Gabrial
18th January 2015, 14:30
Now this is why I stopped watching Faux News. There's nothing fair and balanced about their reporting. I've always believed that the news should be reported without embellishments or opinions. To Faux News, I say: Stop trying to influence our opinions. Let US decide what's awful or not....

RPK7t5B2UN4

The only ones who can stop all the terrorism and violence is EVERYONE. "Don't participate. Withdraw from it." Can anyone be blamed for reacting defensively to the violence directed at them?

ghostrider
18th January 2015, 15:18
Fox news is classified by their parent company in the entertainment category , so it isn't really news is it ??? just entertainment , and radical statements designed to anger the viewer ...

Maia Gabrial
18th January 2015, 16:35
That's how I remember it, ghostrider. Pure entertainment meant to rile people up.

Earthlink
18th January 2015, 18:40
It's like this: when an entire country gets all of the money they need from a central bank that has no connections nor loyalties to that country, as they charge interest for this money, they will eventually own that entire country.

So, why the wars?

Well, they can plod along and collect a percentage of that country's wealth every year, this is true, but if they cause a war, well, they can get what they would get from that country in 25 years of printing their money all in one year: if there is a war going on.

DeDukshyn
18th January 2015, 18:57
That's how I remember it, ghostrider. Pure entertainment meant to rile people up.

Actually, Fox is a well oiled machine operating as the catalyst for the "Reaction" phase of the Hegelian dialect drummed up by Murdoch industries and its affiliations.

That lady just shouted a bunch of terrorist chants, but then pretended that she wasn't aware she's one of them ;) I laughed pretty hard -- at that crazy lady - she's even funnier than Russel! ;)

GCS1103
18th January 2015, 22:50
Fox news is classified by their parent company in the entertainment category , so it isn't really news is it ??? just entertainment , and radical statements designed to anger the viewer ...

Yes, just like MSNBC.

Cidersomerset
18th January 2015, 22:59
This is not new, just as History repeats itself so does news cylces....

Fox news longs for the good old days of the cold war..............

Kenny reminds me a bit of Russell in his wilder days , before he
succumbed to aids prematurely and a loss to alternate TV/radio
at the time with his outlandish provocative shows.

Any way instead of 'dirty commy pinkos' we now have muslim jibes.....

One of his charecters was General Cheeseburger.....

j4_iHnZFgm0

dMHDBL7CNA4

jackovesk
18th January 2015, 23:28
Murdoch's ((GENIE - ENERGY)) with Dick Cheney on the "FUKG" Board...:shocked:

HELLO))))))))))))) :director:

I mean, ((Com-On)) folks, the ((FIX)) is in...:faint:

Carmody
19th January 2015, 00:15

Literally entertainment, as they were taken to court over their falsification of news stories. All the way to the US supreme court.

They skipped out on the issue by declaring the parent company and fox news itself, as entrainment, not news.

One has to look at the fine print in their on line disclaimers, which are run , IIRC, every day.

Tangri
19th January 2015, 00:51
Now this is why I stopped watching Faux News. There's nothing fair and balanced about their reporting. I've always believed that the news should be reported without embellishments or opinions. To Faux News, I say: Stop trying to influence our opinions. Let US decide what's awful or not....

The only ones who can stop all the terrorism and violence is EVERYONE. "Don't participate. Withdraw from it." Can anyone be blamed for reacting defensively to the violence directed at them?

Stop trying to influence our opinions. Let US decide what's awful or not....

What I understood from your claim, you should stop watching them if you do not like their job. I barely know that TV channel and their reports and most probably they can't influence my opinion.