PDA

View Full Version : HYPERSEXUALIZED Full Documentary SHOCKING TRUTH !!!

Maia Gabrial
19th January 2015, 15:14
For all of you who have kids, are you aware of what's being done to your kids? I'm so glad I don't have kids to raise anymore, I'd be so strict. But I do have grandkids that I worry about because they're showing the signs already. Imo these industries should be sued to the max for this kind of abuse on our kids....

My question is this: How many parents are even aware that their kids are targeted like this? Looks innocent on the surface until you pay closer attention. Am I just being overly concerned? I think not....I've known parents who really didn't care one way or the other and their kids had psychological problems. How sad for their family....

I remember there were major complaints about the messages Barbie dolls were giving my generation. Her unnatural body was considered the standard hour glass shape. Remember 38-24-36....? They were too sexy for little girls. Nowadays, Barbie's body is more natural. But she's still too sexy and dresses more like a tramp, always dressed to party. You can't even buy everyday, normal clothing and shoes.
I would make cute, normal doll clothes for my granddaughter's Barbies, but it couldn't compete with the flashy, tramp clothes. I felt as though I was fighting a losing battle....

I feel sorry for kids these days. They are confronted with worse things than my generation did.... We almost have to be hyperaware of all of the tricks and try to counteract them by teaching good, solid values.

vIspdSNu7aI

peterpam
19th January 2015, 16:03
There are a couple of trends that I find tragic for children in this culture. The first is sexualizing them through clothing. I am sometimes blown away at the clothes and shoes available for small children, even at regular retailers like Target. Some of the stuff looks like something a prostitute would wear. I cannot understand why parent's would want their small children to be dressed like little adults, but, after considering this I wonder if some of the mothers of these children use the child as a sort of doll. Dressing them in provocative clothing that they would like to wear, but can't pull it off due to size, age or inhibition. I doubt this happens at a conscious level but advertisers are very aware of what sell clothes and are willing to exploit at any level to accomplish the task. Childhood is such a precious time why would a parent squander it by dressing their kids like this and encouraging them to act older than their years. As you stated Maia, there is also a real danger in doing this.

The next thing is so prevalent that I don't think most people even notice. Why do all movies and shows for children have to have these smart assed, sarcastic, know it all characters in them? Since children watch so many television shows and movies they have to be strongly influenced by this behavior. There is little sincerity or straight forwardness in their responses. I think this encourages shallowness.When every question is met with a smart ass response, meant to give a laugh, when nothing is dealt with in a direct, honest and sincere way there can be no effective communication.

I've also noted a trend on televison where children are being placed into these reality situations and are competing in these cooking, and fashion competitions. It sickens me to see them being treated as little adults as their parents, who are living through them, encourage all of this.

I understand that due to the internet, kids have much more exposure to the world, and as a consequence they will most likely mature faster (and all the hormones in their food plays into this as well), but I find this really tragic. What will a generation of these kids look like as adults? I can't help but think that their imagination, spontaneity, and creativity will be effected. The act of playing provides us with a lot more than entertainment. We discover resourcefulness, problem solving and determine what it is that we are passionate about through play.

Anyway, I will step down of my soap box, and thank you , Maia for another interesting topic.

mpennery
19th January 2015, 17:55
Perhaps my wife will chime in on this (new member here) but a couple things really resonate with me as the father of a 9-year-old girl (and an 18-year-old son).
It takes constant vigilance to limit the effect of a broken society on a young person. We frequently go against the grain. Many of my daughter's peers (some even younger) are allowed to wear makeup. Not ours. Many already have iphones. Not ours. We limit her watching Disney, which depicts children in the most ridiculous experiences, never acting or talking about anything other than fluff and BS. We limit what she's allowed to wear, since we go to the stores and there seems to be nothing more than what I call hootchie-mama clothes (tramp). The foods we eat are different and we must always explain why we're "different" and why most of the rest of people don't know what they're eating. She's never been vaccinated so we have to explain that (as an example, one of her teammates came to practice complaining of having just come from getting her shots--so "normal"--and she didn't understand why something so normal for others isn't for us). When her school teaches something that we know to be false, we have to explain why her teachers are wrong and that even her most respected authorities are many times wrong. She's probably one of the few 9-year-olds that knows what chemtrails are.
Man, the list goes on and on. It's tough to raise a child in this age of state-sanctioned lies in every field of society but I see it as not just a good challenge but a responsibility to my kids and this planet. I don't want to raise brainwashed drones that will just go along with the current destruction. I want to raise kids that will grow up to change this crap and, to do that, they have to constantly be reminded and supported.
Not to toot my own horn but my son was part of a psychology experiment as a senior in high school last year where they had him run an errand out of the room while the rest of the class agreed to all vote what line was the longest of a series of lines (the wrong one). He was the only one out of all the classes for the day to stick to his guns and not go with the wrong answer with the rest of the class. I didn't see that as an accident but as a result of his upbringing and I told him I was more proud of that than of the excellent grades he was getting.
We still never do enough (it's tiring!) but we feel we're fighting the good fight most of the time.

Matt

Shezbeth
19th January 2015, 18:38
This is a very profound and important video. I have seen it posted in other threads, but it certainly deserves its own and thank you Maia for posting it.

The material covered in the video ties together perfectly with the suppression of the divine Female that has been a topic of increasing interest (and IMO immense pertinence). One can clearly see that they're 'getting' children (not just girls either!) from the moment they are able to observe their surroundings and perhaps even earlier. There are many examples I am/was aware of in my development as well as many I wasn't and yet was still being influenced by. Considering some of the horses hit videos that are available on Youtube, this is 40 minutes which I would (may) start paying others to watch (I've done it before ^_~).

Mpennery,... this is for you. :first:

ZooLife
19th January 2015, 19:43
WOW! What a video.

Quite a near future type of population arriving from this type of influence huh? The pendulum is swinging further and further a particular way. The opposite extreme would be no better IMO. It will be interesting to see if the pendulum changes directions in this lifetime. It would also be interesting to see how people will react once it swings to the opposite extreme. A form of Sharia law?

Violet
19th January 2015, 20:05
How about the pendulum stops swinging and it falls still in the middle.

ZooLife
19th January 2015, 20:23
How about the pendulum stops swinging and it falls still in the middle.

A nice idea but from what I have witnessed, that is not how the universe appears to work. I could be wrong about a pendulum stopping in the middle but I am not holding my breath or expecting it.

A pendulum does not stop in the middle (at least for long) otherwise it stops being a pendulum. In fact it ceases to exist should it stop permanently.

TigaHawk
20th January 2015, 00:14
When I was a kid I got to play with teenage mutant ninja turtles. race car's. lego.

I would cringe even then when I saw other girls playing with barbies (to which my mum learnt quickly not to get me, they got haircuts then decapitated within a day. )

I thought it appalling when I saw other girls my age wearing makeup and In a skirt + boob tube.

Lucky I'm a tom boy. That stuff I still hate with a passion and get angered when I see young kid's trying to be ****ty adults and the parents encouraging it.

Something to remember with your good parenting choices - make sure you have proper talks with your child about why you are not allowing them these things and give examples. Children have a thing where they always want what they cant have. This carries into the adult life.

My example was fast food. once in a blue moon I could have it. As an adult I enjoyed it regularly - tho I've now cut that out completely after learning the hard way.

I was always given hand me down shirts with a plane color. Now every single casual shirt I have has a picture or some artwork on it (and I'm ok with that one! I will keep that up as they're cheapies - stuff the ripoff designer stuff made in china - pah!)

DNA
20th January 2015, 01:24
Perhaps my wife will chime in on this (new member here) but a couple things really resonate with me as the father of a 9-year-old girl (and an 18-year-old son).
It takes constant vigilance to limit the effect of a broken society on a young person. We frequently go against the grain. Many of my daughter's peers (some even younger) are allowed to wear makeup. Not ours. Many already have iphones. Not ours. We limit her watching Disney, which depicts children in the most ridiculous experiences, never acting or talking about anything other than fluff and BS. We limit what she's allowed to wear, since we go to the stores and there seems to be nothing more than what I call hootchie-mama clothes (tramp). The foods we eat are different and we must always explain why we're "different" and why most of the rest of people don't know what they're eating. She's never been vaccinated so we have to explain that (as an example, one of her teammates came to practice complaining of having just come from getting her shots--so "normal"--and she didn't understand why something so normal for others isn't for us). When her school teaches something that we know to be false, we have to explain why her teachers are wrong and that even her most respected authorities are many times wrong. She's probably one of the few 9-year-olds that knows what chemtrails are.
Man, the list goes on and on. It's tough to raise a child in this age of state-sanctioned lies in every field of society but I see it as not just a good challenge but a responsibility to my kids and this planet. I don't want to raise brainwashed drones that will just go along with the current destruction. I want to raise kids that will grow up to change this crap and, to do that, they have to constantly be reminded and supported.
Not to toot my own horn but my son was part of a psychology experiment as a senior in high school last year where they had him run an errand out of the room while the rest of the class agreed to all vote what line was the longest of a series of lines (the wrong one). He was the only one out of all the classes for the day to stick to his guns and not go with the wrong answer with the rest of the class. I didn't see that as an accident but as a result of his upbringing and I told him I was more proud of that than of the excellent grades he was getting.
We still never do enough (it's tiring!) but we feel we're fighting the good fight most of the time.

Matt

Keep it up man. You freaking rock!

EarthSheriff
21st January 2015, 05:17
Its very disturbing but part of their satanic world. :mad2:

Hollywood is a satanic term.

I cover their big Denver Satan 12/21 party on a post where they cut the Black Popes kids dick off.?
(he was not into Satan?)
The 12 include all big Hollywood money $ folks fyi:

https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/22253898?trk=pulse-det-athr_posts