PDA

View Full Version : Ariana Grande and the Spooky Randy Cramer Mars War Music Video! Weird! Take a look!

mpod001
20th January 2015, 20:17
Does anyone else think this video is a bit odd? It is eerily similar to what Randy Cramer was talking about with the wars on Mars! Then the video ends with them fighting over a Kabbalah Tree of Life symbol...weird!

What do you all think of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8eRzOYhLuw

shadowstalker
20th January 2015, 20:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8eRzOYhLuw

"Break Free"
(feat. Zedd)

If you want it, take it
I should've said it before
Tried to hide it, fake it
I can't pretend anymore

I only wanna die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
Don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really are

[x2:]
This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

You were better, deeper
I was under your spell
Like a deadly fever, yeah, babe
On the highway to hell, yeah

I only wanna die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
Don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really are

No more, baby, ooh

Thought on your body
I came alive
It was lethal
It was fatal
In my dreams it felt so right
But I woke up every time

Oh, baby

mpod001
20th January 2015, 20:37
Thanks...I don't know how to put the videos in the message!

shadowstalker
20th January 2015, 20:46
Thanks...I don't know how to put the videos in the message!

YW no problem, it's almost my job here, i see i got to fix it.. :cool:

P.S. I don't think any of it is weird anymore,this is one of the way TPTB tell us the truth or parts of it anyway.

A Voice from the Mountains
20th January 2015, 21:30
I think there is definitely something to this.

There are different species of ETs shown on Mars. (One of the guys in the intro credits -- is "Chris Marrs," lol...) They aim at Ariana (human) and end up shooting each other. One of the ETs is reptilian-looking. There is a weird ritualistic scene with what looks like a Chinese man. Cramer said that the reptilians on Mars are heavily into rituals, while the Dracos are supposedly similar in appearance to dragons and may have inspired Chinese dragon mythology.

Someone else could do a more in-depth analysis of this. It's enough food for many a conspiracy theorist and follower of Cramer's interviews to savor for some time I think. :)

sirdipswitch
20th January 2015, 21:35
COOL Video!!! Loved it!! What I saw was her going out and Kickin butt. She ripped the KEY to their ship, off the guys chest. If you notice in the last scene showing the Pilot of her ship. he put that Kabala lookin thingy in the console and it allowed him to shove the trottle forward into Hyper-Drive. Hyper-Drive makes Light Speed seem like a snails pace!!! ccc. (chuckle chuckle chuckle.)

mpod001
20th January 2015, 21:35
I saw it when I was in the gym this afternoon and couldn't believe what I was watching! I didn't see the beginning though when the narrator says that its all fact lol! When I saw that when I got home I was like wooooo! I think this video does need analysing! Does anyone know if Randy can see this video for himself? Maybe Bill Ryan can pass it on?

Sunny-side-up
20th January 2015, 23:18
Yes interesting.

One thing came to my eye was the emblem see pulled off her chest and flung to the floor, then trod it into the dirt!

The emblem was partly reminiscent of the 'Masonic emblem' with additions!

Breaking away from the masons ?

Octavusprime
21st January 2015, 01:05
The symbol is 3 triangles or more accurately 3 squares or compass' like that of the Freemasons. From that and the lyrics it almost sounds like there is an internal rift between 3 great powers, one is warning that it has had enough... Or I could be looking for meaning in the meaningless. Hard to tell sometimes.

Sean
21st January 2015, 01:31
Vigilantcitizen must be having a field day with this. Thats a lot of info cleverly packaged..we have to watch all forms of media, especially film, tv, music. We are getting our "disclosure"..but how many are smart enough to see it?

21st January 2015, 02:11
If you guys are talking about the symbol of the "key" they put into the ship at the end of the video, like the OP said, that's the "tree of life" from the Kabbalah, the inner mystical teachings of Judaism. There's a large body of literature on it but it's all pretty obscure and specific to Jewish mysticism.

Sunny-side-up
21st January 2015, 10:49
Yes

Octavusprime
The symbol is 3 triangles or more accurately 3 squares or compass' like that of the Freemasons. From that and the lyrics it almost sounds like there is an internal rift between 3 great powers, one is warning that it has had enough... Or I could be looking for meaning in the meaningless. Hard to tell sometimes.

workingactor
Vigilantcitizen must be having a field day with this. That's a lot of info cleverly packaged..we have to watch all forms of media, especially film, tv, music. We are getting our "disclosure"..but how many are smart enough to see it?

Given the whole plot of this song/vid:
I think it's telling of the Mars Break away civilisation/s

Main questions are:

Is this a real disclosure tool/vid or just someone in the music industry, who is read up on the alternative/disclosure situation and so, cleverly strung this song/vid together to get us to help raise the vids notoriety/success!

We have to watch and sive through them all but, we can get so tangled can't we DOH O.O

DNA
21st January 2015, 14:10
I am so out of touch. This girl looks like a 14 year old Jessica Alba. WTF????

As far as the Video somewhat matching with some of the things stated by Randy Cramer I see what you mean.

But didn't we all lose the idea there would be anything significant with this when Ariana Grande fired missiles out of her boobs?

Just Saying

21st January 2015, 18:11
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that the odd-looking ET in the beginning of the video is guarding humans trapped in cages, until Ariana opes up a can on them with laser guns and those boob-launched missiles that DNA is talking about. :)

And of the course the obvious name of the song... "Break Free"...

Karma Ninja
22nd January 2015, 03:50
I feel creepy just for watching the first minute of that video. That girl looks so young! Beautiful young lady, but her popularity feels like an extension of the corporate pedophilia we see invading our society.

Aside from the weirdness I felt, this video appeared to be loaded with occult imagery and I believe she is a Disney product so the connection is there.