PDA

View Full Version : Former KGB Agent on Demoralization, Destabilization, Crisis and Normalization

naste.de.lumina
21st January 2015, 11:21
This goes for any country. Any similarity is no Coincidence.

This video was made in 1985. Capitalism x Communism dialectic was clear in the mint of the masses in those days.

Today the visible agenda is the Global fascism Corporate. The financial slavery and mind control indoctrination based on beliefs of all kinds are the main tools.

The invisible agenda is to maintain the spiritual fascism.

Control, deception and ignorance to obtain consent for the maintenance of planet Earth farm in all physical and astral levels.

They will not see it, until their totalitarian government kicks their fat asses. It will be too late...

wpSPqaD6iOo

Sophocles
21st January 2015, 14:40
Tomas Schuman (Yuri Bezmenov) L.A. 1983:

8fQoGMtE0EY

The highest art of warfare is not to fight at all, but to subvert anything of value in the country of your enemy until such time that the perception of reality of your enemy is screwed up to such an extent that he does not perceive you as an enemy.

Makes me think of Jens Stoltenberg, chief of NATO being a former KGB asset, codename «Steklov». He used to (in the eighties, I think) put Soviet produced articles into the norwegian newspaper Dagbladet.

Thorbjørn Jagland, head of the Council of Europe and former prime minister of Norway, also had a KGB codename; «Jurij».

naste.de.lumina
21st January 2015, 15:58
Tomas Schuman (Yuri Bezmenov) L.A. 1983:

The highest art of warfare is not to fight at all, but to subvert anything of value in the country of your enemy until such time that the perception of reality of your enemy is screwed up to such an extent that he does not perceive you as an enemy.

Makes me think of Jens Stoltenberg, chief of NATO being a former KGB asset, codename «Steklov». He used to (in the eighties, I think) put Soviet produced articles into the norwegian newspaper Dagbladet.

Thorbjørn Jagland, head of the Council of Europe and former prime minister of Norway, also had a KGB codename; «Jurij».

Thanks for the video. Interesting your comment. I did not know this 'possibility' relationship between NATO and KGB.