PDA

View Full Version : 7 Children Removed From Home Over Mineral Supplement

shadowstalker
22nd January 2015, 03:26
7 Children Removed From Home Over Mineral Supplement (https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/7-children-removed-from-home-over-mineral-108675921907.html)

Authorities in Arkansas reportedly removed seven children from their home last week after an anonymous caller notified police that the kids were running barefoot in the snow. When officers arrived at the home of Hal and Michelle Stanley with a warrant, they searched the premises and found a mineral supplement — MMS or Mineral Miracle Solution, which has been cited for various dangers by the Food and Drug Administration — and took the children into custody.

lucidity
22nd January 2015, 04:03
This is a clue that MMS is a non-toxic and healthy supplement.
I don't know anything about MMS, but i do know that FDA
comes down hardest on effective medicines and supplements.
Look what happened with vitamin B17 / Laetrile.
In America, and only America, if you try to sell apricot kernals online will they put you in prison.
(And even knowledgable health professionals think B17 is a 'toxic' vitamin due to the FDA)

More examples:
=> The harassment and lies suffered by the Gerson Therapy.
=> The harassment and malicious prosecution suffered by Hoxsey
=> The lies and harassment surrounding the development of Pancreatic Enzymes
currently offered by Dr Gonzalez
=> The harassment and malicious prosecution _currently_ being suffered by Dr Burzynski
=> The lies and harassment suffered by Rene Casse over the herbal Essiac cancer cure.
=> The wanton lies over the toxicity of Iodine. Iodine is an essential nutrient that
the vast majority of people are deficient in right across the western world. It should be
the stuff we put in our toothpastes, not Flouride (which is absolutely toxic)
=> The wanton lies over the toxicity of Boron. Boron is an essential nutrient that
the vast majority of people are deficient in right across the western world.
This stuff cures arthritis. A deficiency in Boron is thought to be a primary cause
of arthrititic symptoms. Big Pharma does want cheap and effective arthritis cures
sabotaging it's lucrative drug markets. I kid you not...

That's not a complete list ..

The thing is, the FDA doesn't prohibit toxic chemicals.. they specifically endorse toxic
cancer treatments, mercury in vaccines and GMO foods.
So now we hear that the FDA are taking children from their homes over a supplement ?
I would like to offer a confident bet, right now, that MMS turns out to be a non-toxic
and effective treatment.

be happy

lucidity :-)

Lifebringer
22nd January 2015, 10:51
Its why I keep the ingredients, yet don't mix until needed any "natural" healing aids.

amor
23rd January 2015, 07:13
MMS is said by its inventor to be identical to the chemistry of the immune system and cures all sorts of things by building up the body's immune chemistry to the required level of cure for the complaint. As for Child Protective Services, Alex Jones has done a nice piece of reporting on them. They have a quota for which they receive money for snatching peoples children, putting false names on their files and claiming to the Court that the children cannot be found, letting the children out to warehouse homes where people who know nothing about caring for children hopelessly neglect them while both the children and their parents grieve and no lawyers can help the poor parents because of the corrupt court system. And last but worst is the claim that they are put in places to be sexually abused and snuffed out by the "guardians of the society." And parents are told if they fight the case they will never see their children again and they do not know where they have been taken. This is kidnapping by a Nazi regime from top to bottom. The public at large has to stop this somehow and they are doing it to the elderly also, so you may be a victim in the not too distant future!