PDA

View Full Version : Dr. G. Patrick Flanagan Interview

Limor Wolf
23rd January 2015, 15:38
I have not yet listened to the whole of it, but it seems that the entire interview (conducted by Solaris Blueraven) is worth listening to. For anyone who may not have the time to invest, a couple of interesting assessements and predictions are given towards the middle of it (38:15 - 43:22) by Dr. Flanagan who have an interesting and unusual life story of his own..

"Solaris BlueRaven interviews Dr. G. Patrick Flanagan. Born a child prodigy in electronics, Patrick Flanagan could read before he could talk. When he was 8 years old, he had a series of recurring nightmares that would only go away when he spent all his time reading and learning. In 1952, he became a General Class Ham Radio Operator, W0PXD in North Dakota and designed and hand built all of his radio equipment.

At 13, he invented the Neurophone, a device that by-passes the 8th cranial hearing nerve and transmits sound into long term memory centers of the brain through a "dormant" amphibian/reptilian hearing organ which was previously thought to be an organ of balance, the saccule. The saccule has since been shown to be an ultrasonic hearing organ that detects ultrasonic sound only if the sound is transmitted through the tissues and bones of the body.

In 1962, Life Magazine picked Flanagan as one of the top ten most promising upcoming scientists in the world. Soon after, he was awarded the Gold Plate Award by the American Academy of Achievement along with Dr. Edward Teller, Nobel winner Murray Gel-Mann and a host of other luminaries. He met and became close friends with Admiral "Red" Rayborn the creator of the Polaris Submarine and then director of the CIA, later transferring to NSA."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvdqWEFRkYU

Blessings ~

Limor

Fox
23rd January 2015, 16:52
I will definitely listen to this today. Patrick is an awesome human being with an incredible story. Call me a sucker all you want, but I dished out $300 for the early bird special on the Neurophone. I'll be sure to post all about it when it arrives.

Matt P
23rd January 2015, 17:58
This was fascinating. Thanks. I hadn't heard of him. What a story that when he was 8 years old he told his mother his name wasn't Patrick but that it was Nicola Tesla. The great Tesla reincarnated, with memories of that life. I thought it was funny that a while after saying he remembered everything he ever read, heard or saw he couldn't remember the name of a guy he worked with. Age maybe? I would have liked the interviewer to dig a little deeper into some of his comments instead of just rushing off to the next topic. Of the 3 ELE's he said were a threat this year, he only talked about Nibiru for a few minutes, never much about the methane and then said he couldn't even mention the 3rd. Huh? And she didn't press him on maybe some clues....to something that could end all life??
I did go off to look at some of the Neurophone stuff, which was interesting, but expensive, and ultrasonic sounds in general. Reading into this made me wonder if some ultrasonic sound is what I hear 24/7 every day. I had mentioned in a recent thread about tinnitus that it was a low hum that seems to emanate from the middle of my head. I was just remembering while listening to Dr. Flanagan that my mother-in-law used to have one of those plug in rodent devices that used ultrasonic sound to keep them away and as soon as I went in her house that sound would drive me absolutely nuts. When I stayed the night I'd have to go in to the room where it was and turn it off so I could sleep.
Does anyone know if some sort of ultrasonic sound is broadcast on a mass scale for any reasons?
Anybody out there use a Neurophone and notice a similar feeling?
So many new questions, so many new discoveries...

Matt

Limor Wolf
23rd January 2015, 18:55
Fox, Listening to the interview and hearing the potential values of this device and it is very tempting to put my hands on the Neurophone as well. Please report when you experienced it enough (that means seven weeks, and at least an hour per day, according to Dr Flanagan)

Matt, your 'memory' comment made me laugh. I think you had a good point about getting deeper into the ELE's he mentioned, but apparently there are limitations to a live interview.

One of his conclusions that it seems many who are in the 'awareness' will join at this time or soon, is that - "We need ET or divine intervention"

He says more -

"We need ET help, because there is nothing that is going to save human kind right now, we gone too far"

He also mentioned during the interview that most aliens that will offer their help, are those who have aliences with the governments.

Fox
23rd January 2015, 21:20
Matt, I'm one of those people who hear ringing 24/7, with various other sounds (electrical, occasionally while meditating). I'm very curious to see, once I get used to the Neurophone, if it will sound like the ringing, since it seems to come from my head, not ears. Also, if I focus on that ringing, I mean really focus, I can get it to sync up with my pulse. It sounds like a solid, flat line typically with no fluctuations, until I can focus intently on it.

Limor and others, there will be a thread opened when I get the device (which should be in June!) with all kinds of information, whatever you guys want. I understand it will take a bit of time to get used to the high frequency, so it will probably be a while before I can post a legitimate review of the experience.

Edited for hasty grammar errors!

shadowstalker
23rd January 2015, 22:00
Neurophone (http://phisciences.com/products/neurophone)

http://phisciences.com/products/images/17661?240,240,0,100,80,2658249636

Dr. Patrick Flanagan built the first Neurophone in 1958, when he was 14 years old. The Neurophone encodes sounds in a way that makes it possible to transmit them through the skin. They are again translated into sound in the brain. Patrick Flanagan has thus discovered an additional sense, which everybody has, but which nobody has used until now: hearing through the skin.
$800.00

Dr. Patrick Flanagan built the first Neurophone in 1958, when he was 14 years old. The Neurophone encodes sounds in a way that makes it possible to transmit them through the skin. They are again translated into sound in the brain. Patrick Flanagan has thus discovered an additional sense, which everybody has, but which nobody has used until now: hearing through the skin.

http://phisciences.com/products/images/181?240,240,0,100,80,1606113777
Replacement transducers for Neurophone DSP and GRS
$75.00

So how much needs to be sold before it is affordable?

4evrneo
23rd January 2015, 22:13
Patrick only lives a couple hours from me in Sedona. I have seriously thought about driving up there if he would have a chat with me. Interestingly enough, I have been going by 4-evr-NEO for many years lol :) I am hoping I can afford the new neurophone by the time its released in June.

Peace

turiya
23rd January 2015, 23:19
Matt, I'm one of those people who hear ringing 24/7, with various other sounds (electrical, occasionally while meditating). I'm very curious to see, once I get used to the Neurophone, if it will sound like the ringing, since it seems to come from my head, not ears. Also, if I focus on that ringing, I mean really focus, I can get it to sync up with my pulse. It sounds like a solid, flat line typically with no fluctuations, until I can focus intently on it.

Limor and others, there will be a thread opened when I get the device (which should be in June!) with all kinds of information, whatever you guys want. I understand it will take a bit of time to get used to the high frequency, so it will probably be a while before I can post a legitimate review of the experience.

Edited for hasty grammar errors!

Tinnitus, Lymph & Love

http://selectiveesthetics.com/graphics/lymphaticdrainage.jpg

This, from Chris Thomas:
The thymus controls the functions of the lymphatic system. It primarily deals with the upper body, but it can also affect the lower body. All the body's regions where fat collects, for example, is controlled by the lymph system. Although these regions are controlled by other chakras & their well being is controlled by those chakras, if we do not love ourselves then any problems we have in these areas will be compounded by the influence of the fourth chakra through the lymphatic system.

The thymus has so many implications within the body. For example, the lymph nodes within the neck are also controlled by issues in how we love. If these nodes are "up", we can experience very many uncomfortable symptoms. Headaches, including migraines, are primarily caused by blocked lymph nodes. Sinus problems, many ear problems, including tinnitus (ringing in ears), can be caused by blocked lymph tissue. Tinnitus, in our experience, is very often caused by the lymph tissues being blocked and putting pressure on one or more of the main blood vessels that run behind the ear. The sounds described by tinnitus sufferers are no more than the sound of the blood rushing through the blood vessels, amplified by the blocked lymphs pushing the vessels against the back of the ear. These lymph tissues become blocked because the thymus is blocked causing the lymph fluid to back up within the lymph tissues. The thymus becomes blocked because we are not expressing our love fully, especially love towards ourselves. Our expressions of love towards others is dealt with by the heart, but the way in which we express love for ourselves is dealt with by the thymus.

SOURCE: "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Body But So Far Nobody's Been Able to Tell You" (page 119)

Cidersomerset
24th January 2015, 00:05
That's weird the vid in post 1 and this one won't work on Avalon , but will work
if you press the direct U'tube link.

OvdqWEFRkYU

David Ansible
24th January 2015, 03:04
Does anyone know if some sort of ultrasonic sound is broadcast on a mass scale for any reasons?
Matt

From a Veterans Today article from many months ago:

6) A brain-to-brain interface has been created, allowing humans to move a rat’s tail just by thinking about it.[36] Readers are told that while it is not yet possible to “communicate brain to brain with our fellow humans … we may be on our way to … controlling” other species.[37] But, since it is “still very early days” the writer “hope(s)” that any ethical concerns can be “iron(ed) out.”[38] Of note, the study used focused ultrasound to deliver impulses to the rat’s brain.[39]

7) Continuing the ultrasound “theme”: Focused pulses of low intensity low frequency ultrasound, transmitted noninvasively through the skull to the human brain, have been shown capable of producing, not only pain, but also sound, as well as evoking “sensory stimuli.”[40] Accordingly, a lab with a “close working relationship” with DARPA, the Department of Defense, and U.S. Intelligence communities, has been looking into using pulsed ultrasound to encode “sensory data onto the cortex”; in other words, producing hallucinations through the remote and direct stimulation of brain circuits.[41] Possibilities are the ability to “remotely control brain activity” and the “creation of artificial memories.”[42]

DNA
24th January 2015, 03:29
For those of you who attended raves with incredible sound systems and giant speakers blasting music into your bones and organs it doesn't seem like a stretch that dormant organs and perceptions seem awakened, making translations of such information apparent in almost magical and amazing dance performances.

Some dance defies verbal description and is only capable of truly being understood as a communication of the void.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM

Xanth
24th January 2015, 11:27
I've used the neurophone on and off for about the past year. It is quite weird the way that you can hear whatever you play though it in your head without the sound going through your ears. With me the effects have been subtle, not immediate, and I'm sure peoples experiences as always will vary. I generally use it for learning and concerntration, and to be fair I do find that it appears to work well, information seems easier to digest and is less easily forgotten. I've ordered the neo already for a few reaons (I have the previous model), I believe in supporting people like Patrick Flanagan, I believe it works albeit in a more sutble longer term way, and it certainly appears to have sharpend my thinking facilities.

Additionally I'm of the impressesion that there are other benefits which Patrick Flanagan won't go too deeply into the details of for fear of being shut down. Its interesting that whenever he's asked about using the device as a hearing aid for the deaf, he quickly closes down that line of discussion because of the various government bodies that would string him up for producing a 'medical device' that 'wasn't scientifically proven' - unproven meaning that science doesn't fully understand how it works - or at least, doesn't want to admit that it works the way it does.

Would I recommend getting one, absolutely. However I would say that your milage will vary and I'd imagine that some people may struggle to recognise any benefit - its not like you put it on and immediatly become conscious of past, present and future simultaneously.

Limor Wolf
24th January 2015, 12:39

Fox, there could be various reasons for ringing in the ears, some were mentioned here. An example of ear ringing tone can be found in this recorded sample of the excellent Tom Montalk (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?78508-The-Alien-Presence-Tom-Montalk)interview (at 01:00:55)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=gA3CEf0nZwk&x-yt-cl=84503534

Xanth, thank you for your report using the neurophone, it is really helpful :)

turiya
26th January 2015, 00:34
This is the first video where I was introduced to Patrick Flanagan. In this video he explains his Megahydrate product. He also said that there are other products that you can take to help bring extra electrons in the body. One is MSM (organic sulfur), which I had already bought & was trying on occasion. In this video he explains that it is suggested to take at least 3 teaspoons a day (I was taking one teaspoon). He, instead, said he took 3 tablespoons per day to get it working better to clear the body. So, that's what I did... chelating (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelation_therapy)all kinds of stuff out... it kicked my ass! The pain in my hip subsided tremendously! Its working on the cancerous growth I have in my gut, which (I feel) is the cause of the bacteria causing the pain in my hip. I just ordered my first couple bottles of Megahydrate to give it a try. Should have it in a few days.

Trombly & Flanagan: Fukushima Radiation Remedies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j9vBirZlWE

ExomatrixTV
26th January 2024, 02:03
Patrick Flanagan, PhD. : Inside the Life of a Child Prodigy | FULL HOUR:

iYM7bNqpiB4