PDA

View Full Version : 2 new false flags

witchy1
10th November 2010, 09:28
Hi all, if this is correct, it may be similar to the simpsons video on 9/11 - I dont have any USD so I cant confirm. Watch from 1.55 mins. Cant find anything on the Aus or NZ $

NcZojqSSzeU
Wahoo - managed to post a yt without any assistance...

PS - the guy is a bit "preachy", dont let that put you off..... its interesting

witchy1
10th November 2010, 23:50
OK, heres how to fold the notes.

Teakai
11th November 2010, 05:18
Woah, Witchy, that is sooooooo interesting. I think I'll go and watch the rest on you tube.

witchy1
11th November 2010, 06:33
Thanks Teakai, I wish I had some USA notes to check it out........Ive been waiting for someone to check if its accurate - just imagine if it is????? I read somewhere that events are unfolding as the notes progress up in value - its going in sequence from the $1 - $100. So I looked up the us treasury site and they are holding back on the release of the new $100 note (for security reasons)...........
Let me know how you go.

Humble Janitor
11th November 2010, 09:17
Hey witchy1,

I don't buy that part about the bill-folding. You can see anything if you really want to, which does not prove that there's a conspiracy or anything of the sort.

witchy1
11th November 2010, 09:42
Thats ok humble janitor, thanks for your thoughts - I thought it was worth a look, specially given the eeerie simpsons episode. (I admit to being sceptical when I first heard about that - what are you thoughts on it?) Yes I agree, you can see anything if you look hard enough, however with the propensity of tptb to use symbols - it could be a valid portent???? And from the videos, it really does look obvious, and so I cant entirly dismiss it due to random chance if there is something to be seen on each and every denomination. If you fold them another way do you get another picture - it doesnt appear so.

Normally I would have checked it out myself first - but I dont have usd and my origami skills are woeful. So am hopeful someone can. If it does turn out that a number of people can see it, well maybe worthy of further investigation - (Leave no stone unturned and stay watchful)

Would be great if a few people agree that there is something - then we wait with interest to see the new $100. that they have held of printing.
My thoughts anyway
W

Teakai
11th November 2010, 11:29
Witchy, on episode 1 of that link you posted the guy runs through all the notes and shows how each note folded exactly the same way and then inverted reveals definite scenes.

He sounds a bit preachy, but as far as the notes go - he's convinced me. I can't literally try it out for myself because I'm in Australia, too, but it's just way too much of a coincidence and there is just way too much detail to brush it off as fluke.

Maybe this is why the Fed needs to keep printing more US dollars - until what the notes prophesy are all fulfilled.

witchy1
11th November 2010, 12:34
Hiya, so you are - why did I think you were in the states - duh.

I agree, its just too out there - Wonder what the $100 note will be like ...........could be because they are still figuring it out what they are going to do????

steve_a
11th November 2010, 14:08
Hi Everybody,

Just to keep the momento going, but has anyone seen the man having a p*ss on a packet of Camel cigarrettes? That must mean something. Right? Or even the Queen of Englands' bum on an old fiver. There must be something subversive subliminal message going on for sure! For thse of us old enough, youcould even find the Queens' bedroom slippers on an old one pound note. That must be a sign for "time for bed". Malborough and the Ku Klux Clan, the list is endless....

Best regards,

Steve

steve_a
11th November 2010, 14:18
Hi Witchy1,

The references made by the author about the twenty dollar bill are rediculous, because the actual design of the banknote has been the same (just the way it is printed has changed) since 1948, or rather, 18 years before the world trade center was even starting being built. Unless the guy has some numerical theory to say it was meant to be, it's just based on imagination (kudos for his fertility when it comes to imagination) and a couple of folds.

Best regards,

Steve

steve_a
11th November 2010, 14:21
Sorry everybody, the word above should read "ridiculous".

Note to technical staff: I'm unable to save any editions I make to my posts.

Fredkc
11th November 2010, 14:22
Death by Origami ! A thousand cranes, a million paper cuts.

Hi Steve... good to seeya
Fred

Ammit
11th November 2010, 14:25
Hi Steve, never seen that one although I do have a few old ones knocking around.

jimmer
11th November 2010, 14:31
reminds me of the 'paul is dead' messages in magical mystery tour.
entertaining, but that's about it.

steve_a
11th November 2010, 14:34
Hi Ammit,

The slippers are on the back of the very old pound note (before decimal currency came in): http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ONE-POUND-NOTE-1-1960-62-L-K-OBRIEN-/270654840551?pt=UK_Coins_Banknotes_GL&hash=item3f04491ee7

The queens' ar..... bottom to be found folding her face in a certain way with her neck: http://solidgold.f2s.com/five_pound_note.html

I'm sure you can work it out!

Best regards,

Steve

steve_a
11th November 2010, 14:38
Hi Ammit,

Check this out: http://freespace.virgin.net/nigel.ayers/eyeless.html :D

Best regards,

Steve

Kulapops
11th November 2010, 15:21
After extensive research, I've found another false flag...

See if you can tell which one it is.

http://xwdesigns.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/us-border.jpg

Ok. I'll give you a clue, it's not the one in the middle....

Nagual
11th November 2010, 15:34

Yeah, entertaining, but the real Paul is dead…

Zook
11th November 2010, 19:32
[B][I]Death by Origami!
[...]

Too funny. The bleeding has started up again.

:typing:

ps: A smile hurts when gauze is plugging the abandoned gummaments of an extracted tooth. But I`m guessing it hurts more to have exploded insides!

Bill Ryan
11th November 2010, 20:30
Sorry everybody, the word above should read "ridiculous".

Note to technical staff: I'm unable to save any editions I make to my posts.

[Helpful mod hat on]

Steve, All: to edit posts (till the bug is fixed), click GO ADVANCED and then your changes can be saved.

Fredkc
11th November 2010, 20:52
Shame on you, Jimmer!!

It was the Abbey Road LP. ;)

http://wp.goldminemag.com/upload/contents/290/field_1742/abbeyroad%20reissue.JPG

witchy1
12th November 2010, 00:43
The references made by the author about the twenty dollar bill are rediculous, because the actual design of the banknote has been the same (just the way it is printed has changed) since 1948, or rather, 18 years before the world trade center was even starting being built. Unless the guy has some numerical theory to say it was meant to be, it's just based on imagination (kudos for his fertility when it comes to imagination) and a couple of folds.

Best regards,

Steve

Hmmmm, I am sensing some non-believers. rofl

The picture did change in 1996 - he shows you the 2 different notes - and treasury say on their website that they do make adjustments

As guillable as I am - This is just too weird.

Did you watch the video??? It really is quite unbelievable. If you have a few minutes please watch it from 1.53.

Thanks Steve
W

steve_a
12th November 2010, 08:55
Hi witchy1,

I looked at the video and yes, you're right, the currency was changed in 96. My bad. But whichever way you look at it, the images made by the bills resembled the photos of the occurrences almost to the same angle, and that must be a givaway, although I must admit he does make a compelling case.

It is easy to create something after the fact, so let's wait for the off shore nuclear blast which will cause a massive tidal wave to hit a shoreline city and some hydro dam bursting somewhere, as these things are being predicted by the guy and it will be interesting to see what happens.

Best regards,

Steve

witchy1
12th November 2010, 09:33
Hi Steve, thank you for watching it.

I know there is tons of cr** out there - I too just dont have time to watch it all. He is way left of centre, but his points are as valid as some Ive seen. I do wonder if hes mis interpreted the water thing. I will think on this more.

I am also very curious as to the real reason why they have held off on the $100 note. hmmmm I guess time will tell.
Cheers
W

bennycog
14th November 2010, 09:49
witchy i am off to africa next weekend and will be changing a lot of money over to american dollars.. so will check all the notes that i can for you.. willl have to watch the vid first to see how to fold them or whatever he does though.

bennycog
21st November 2010, 22:07
ok got a 100 dollar bill but not the new one they did not have it witchy.. ill take a pic of it for you but have no idea how they fold them yet lol.. be back mid december..

sojorner
22nd November 2010, 01:30
Thanks for the vid, Witchy

I enjoyed his presentment. I can't ignore, the folded bill looking like a giant wave.

I enjoy listening to others thoughts....it sometimes jump starts my creative thoughts....I think I'll be looking at things upside down for the next little while, just for fun.

Soj / joS

witchy1
22nd November 2010, 05:52
I agree sojorner, a little toooo weird. I was wondering instead of water, its either smoke (as in fire) or maybe volcanic eruption on the $10??????. Thought I might check out the hoover dam and see if there are any like structures holding that up for the $50. Dunno, thinking out loud

kouby
15th December 2010, 17:24
Does the guy say "the pyramids are your enemy, and the Arabs are your enemy"? I really don't want to believe something like that.

Either he's totally wrong and seeing stuff that he wants to see, or he is right on some stuff and misinterpreting some other stuff, either way there is absolutely no way I will believe that all Arabs are my enemy.

Merkaba360
16th December 2010, 17:27
Far stranger things exist in the universe.

People indulge in bewilderment and such so much. Who knows if this guy is onto something. The point is that if this is too far out for you, i dont think you are ready for the true mysteriousness of the universe.

And no, you cant see anything you want in something. Theres millions of things in this world. That's all part of the control to generalize and toss out. The false sweeping statements humans love so much gets old. :)

StopMotion
21st December 2010, 16:52
we have been getting false flags here in jersey every other day at the airports bomb here bomb there, guns over there more and more bs for people to get spooked!

THIRDEYE
21st December 2010, 17:12
i found this video intrghueing, the question is are these currency bills designed like this or are they hidden messages that were designed in these monetary notes??????im dumb founded of how accuracy these bills portray,ive heard reverse record playing on certain records were the designed to get a message across....love,light and abundance...thirdeye...

AlkaMyst
21st December 2010, 17:21
The rest of the videos that go along with the one shown by witchy1 can be found here (https://www.theavalonfiles.com/blog/?p=164) if interested!!!!

Thanks witchi1......:)

witchy1
12th October 2012, 13:01
At last they have printed the new US $100. However they have identified a "sporadic creasing of the paper during printing" - they did not pick up during extensive pre production testing..... So they have insufficient inventories to begin distributing it. They are working to resolve the issue (was due for release February 10th 2011)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=18622

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=18623

Wonder if that note folding guy has got some new information????

pugwash84
12th October 2012, 20:33
The video was really interesting, something to think about. I was taken aback by it because it looked so real.

witchy1
12th June 2013, 22:48
Does anyone have an update on the new $100? And does anyone think that the $10 could be Fukishima?