PDA

View Full Version : Kerrys Blog - Indian Nuke Explosion

Truthseeker512
10th November 2010, 13:29
Taken from Kerrys blog from an undisclosed source.

Anyone know anything about the claim of a nuke exploding in India?
Any articles or whatever?

Ta

So first there is the Fulford thing, then a PULSE goes THROUGH THE ENTIRE PLANET causing 3.5 tremors WORLD-WIDE. About a week ago a NUKE EXPLODED in an underground silo in INDIA. OBAMA shows up in INDIA with a bunch of WAR SHIPS, then someone fires a MISSiILE [..north of Catalina...]. THEN, they launch an X-37 shuttle out of Area 51 and another space shuttle out of LUKE AFB in AZ. All about the same time!

Redtailhawk
10th November 2010, 13:34
I just did a little research and found this which seems important as it is from a witness who saw a missile launched from Luke Air Force base in Arizona a few days prior to the one launched off of southern CA later: http://fascistsoup.com/2010/11/06/nuclear-incident-and-first-pictures-of-secret-new-space-plane/

Also, I live in Prescott Arizona, up north in the mountains. I rarely hear planes above, but last night there were many planes flying over and loud!

Bill Ryan
10th November 2010, 13:41
Taken from Kerrys blog from an undisclosed source.

Anyone know anything about the claim of a nuke exploding in India?
Any articles or whatever?

Ta

I searched - I could not find anything.

Operator
10th November 2010, 14:15
I followed some links from the linked article ...

This looks very serious ... Club K Container Missile System

bb4yLWBLqvU

Wt6PBR4tSv4

Is there somebody who can validate/verify if this is hogwash or reality ?

(B.t.w. a retired marine who was in a anti-terrorist unit told me once that real(!?!) terrorist attacks with rockets or missiles were very easy to perform and could hardly be stopped. )

HURRITT ENYETO
10th November 2010, 14:18
This story originated on ATS a few days ago i think. It is unconfirmed.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread627275/pg1

Tommy
10th November 2010, 14:36
There is a lot of chatter around regarding these incidents, easy to find. There is also reports about NATO\US bases in Europe setting up physical blockades and limiting entrance.

I have a lot of stuff to do, but I will try to come back with some links when\if I get some time, hopefully today. But google is your friend on this one.
The nuke in India is hard to confirm, but the tremors on the date Kerry mentioned are on the USGS charts for that day, I watched them real-time as it happened myself. Even had one here in my small town in Norway, and that is VERY RARE, even small ones are rare.

Update #1: BBC covering the latest missile launch: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11723438

Update #2: The worldwide tremors on the 2\3 November (depending on time zone)
http://www.usgs.gov/ - Check graph for comparison to confirm tremors, I don't have time to digg it out, but it's out there for any of you to confirm. This has been reported several places, ATS was among those, CF as well if I recall correct.

Operator
10th November 2010, 14:46
There is also reports about NATO\US bases in Europe setting up physical blockades and limiting entrance.

Well I know we have to be very careful with speculation (it gets a life of its own) but your remark supports a hunch I got for a second ...

With the military denying that the launches are theirs ... how about they are to spread fear again and steer the situation to martial law situations
in several countries ... And then I don't mean it as having the martial law as a goal but as a precaution before other news will brake ... economic unrest.

Tommy
10th November 2010, 14:51
Well I know we have to be very careful with speculation (it gets a life of its own) but your remark supports a hunch I got for a second ...

With the military denying that the launches are theirs ... how about they are to spread fear again and steer the situation to martial law situations
in several countries ... And then I don't mean it as having the martial law as a goal but as a precaution before other news will brake ... economic unrest.

^^ Agreed :)

I still want to confirm more in this regard, but from what I have gathered so far it seems valid. Info has come forward from "on-base" workers mostly, and has been brought forward in some different venues. One is on ATS I am sure, seems genuine. Riot control training is also mentioned. I am not trying to start any fear based speculation, but I am in Europe myself and I like to look for patterns in information just in case, I only wish the same for you all here :)

Tommy
10th November 2010, 14:59
This story originated on ATS a few days ago i think. It is unconfirmed.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread627275/pg1

It came upon ATS too yes, however you find several reports of the Nevada\Phoenix missile incident around various sources. I think the Pentagon included it in a press statement, perhaps also covering the Cali one. Did not find a link now, but I read a short piece on a MSM site some days ago.

Fredkc
10th November 2010, 15:16
Thread started at ATS on Nov. 5, 2010.

Here is todays USGS Pic of quakes in India for the last week:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/region/Asia.php

It shows one quake, 4.5 magnitude in the last 7 days. This takes us back 2 days before the ATS thread started.

Now, a deep underground nuclear test will normally show up as on seismographs like a quake. They will normally register in the 4.5 - 5.0 range. Something intended as a weapon, sitting in a silo is definitely going to register that, or larger.

I am kinda doubtful you are going to get Every seismic station, satellite in space, and news organization in the world, to all keep quiet about something of this size. Kinda like trying to keep it a secret the sun didn't come up this morning.

The missile launch from Luke is kind of interesting. Also, pls see latest post to the other missile launch thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7912-Nobody-Launched-a-Missile-Last-Night&p=67761&viewfull=1#post67761).

Tommy
10th November 2010, 15:25
Thread started at ATS on Nov. 5, 2010.

Here is todays USGS Pic of quakes in India for the last week:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/region/Asia.php

It shows one quake, 4.5 magnitude in the last 7 days. This takes us back 2 days before the ATS thread started.

Now, a deep underground nuclear test will normally show up as on seismographs like a quake. They will normally register in the 4.5 - 5.0 range. Something intended as a weapon, sitting in a silo is definitely going to register that, or larger.

I am kinda doubtful you are going to get Every seismic station, satellite in space, and news organization in the world, to all keep quiet about something of this size. Kinda like trying to keep it a secret the sun didn't come up this morning.

The missile launch from Luke is kind of interesting. Also, pls see latest post to the other missile launch thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7912-Nobody-Launched-a-Missile-Last-Night&p=67761&viewfull=1#post67761).

Thanks Fredc :)

Reg. the date: Yeah, you are completely right. As for the worldwide quakes it might not be related to this particular incident (India), but I paid notice to the timing. It's like visualizing the TWZ graph and seeing a cluster of novelties.. Makes one think

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 19:19
Oh and ATS is a quagmire of disinformation - only my opinion of course.

Rocky_Shorz
10th November 2010, 20:57
they are off on the date it was October 25th when all the seismegraphs went nuts...

that was also the day another eruption happened in Indonesia on a 400 year dormant volcano and 3 explosions reported in India... gas leaks... etc..

Harley
10th November 2010, 21:55
they are off on the date it was October 25th when all the seismegraphs went nuts...

that was also the day another eruption happened in Indonesia on a 400 year dormant volcano and 3 explosions reported in India... gas leaks... etc..

EXACTLY. Thank you, Rocky!

A question to ponder:

If a nuclear detonation had occurred in India, whether unplanned or intentional, or anywhere in the world for that matter, does it really seem likely that the President of the U.S. would be travelling . . . ANYWHERE . . . right now? NO, HE WOULD NOT! He'd be right here, at home.

THINK!

I'll be the first to say that there IS something going-on, but it's not this.

Not yet anyway!

Bill Ryan
11th November 2010, 00:13
-------------------

To insert the cat deeper among the pigeons, I was talking with Kerry about this today and she told me the source of the message she posted on her blog.

I know this man - a good researcher with legitimate inside connections and a good track record - and his reports should not be dismissed out of hand.

(Apart from that, there's such a high degree of strangeness at the moment - on several fronts - that absolutely anything could be going on.)

Ahkenaten
11th November 2010, 00:21
That's right - ANYTHING could be going on.

norman
11th November 2010, 00:36
(Apart from that, there's such a high degree of strangeness at the moment - on several fronts - that absolutely anything could be going on.)

They did a CERN "experiment" around about that time TOO!

EDIT:

On the graphs of the tremors I can see that the most extreem spikes were all in the southern hemisphere?

EDIT2:

It's very creepy that so many high 'officials' and so much military hardware and personel from U.S. and Britain and probably from all G6-G8 countries are gathered up in a place so far away from where I live. As a paranoid type, that I am, I feel as if there is a retreat to safety about it that spells doom for us over here.

We will see them all gather together in Korea soon for the G20 summit. When they get together like that it's a wild time elsewhere. When they were in Scotland in 2005 the London bombings happened, When they were together somewhere else the attack/invasion of Lebanon happened. They seem to have a habit of timing the riskiest stuff for when they are within physical reach of each other. Must be something to do with super brinksmanship where they need to see the whites of each other's eyes as they carry out the final orders ( or get briefed about them, hah )...... Yes!... that's it!..... they are only the puppets after all. They have to be together to make sure they play their parts in sync. i.e. " If I say this, what will you say afterwards, and should I put more emphasis on this or that ", etc etc.

Humble Janitor
11th November 2010, 09:22
It certainly is a strange time. I'm full of curiosity as opposed to fear.

Elandiel BernElve
11th November 2010, 09:50
Exactly the same here Humble Janitor. Somehow Í have no fear at all anymore.

The G20 summit is a strange phenomenon indeed. Always has been a bit secretive and illustrous.
As to why Obama has brought a third of his fleet along is mystery to me as well.

What a bizarre time..

yaksuit
11th November 2010, 11:11
On a third dimensional level global "events" seem to have more of a hyper reality feeling by the day. Surely humans are feeling the same way. The way the sun is behaving is obviously not mutually exclusive to our behavior on multidimensional levels. The face value polarity of the third dimension is going through a showcasing of "events" that our collective psyche needs to "IMO" aggregate into a "tone" that resonates within the change of a "chord" in our solar system which in turn keeps the universal symphony making new "music"...this surely is one reason why we have freewill, so that the universe doesn't become stuck in a Utopian state which is obviously not its natural state on all dimensional levels or we would have never had (imo)the chance to be in bodies experiencing a planet etc.

something that just popped into my mind.... sun backwards = nus...just for fun: the sun = "n" is the total of carbon based life forms "us" that the sun is responsible for illuminating and this relationship on a macro or micro level could quite possibly be our main metaphysical counterpart in our solar system(just a thought for the day :)). My point is simple..we affect the sun and the sun affects "us". Our collective tone is key, as we intuitively become more confident with our collective cause we seem to enjoy the "hurdles" more and this can only lead to a sense of community as we ease out of the dominant ideology of "western society"

peace,
Yaksuit

bashi
11th November 2010, 11:42
I took my time and looked at the available data, and thats what came up:

Something much bigger was/is going on than a missile explosion in a silo. I think a lot of deliberate attempts are made to put up smokescreens here and there, because the potential of a global panic is at hand.

First, what do we see when looking at the live seismic diagrams?

Here one recent:

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/4345/quake05a.jpg (http://img714.imageshack.us/i/quake05a.jpg/)

This is a signature of a recent smaller quake in/near Honduras, beginning at about 23:52 . The shaking started with some minor tremors, then a one time BIGGIE and some ringing afterwards. The whole quake was over after a few minutes. Thats a typical earthquake signature.
The signature of an earthquake caused by a one time atomic explosion will have a similar characteristics, only it will start immediately with a BIGGIE.

On a station in Jamaica - ~800 km away - the same quake will look like this:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1757/quake06a.jpg (http://img684.imageshack.us/i/quake06a.jpg/)

You can notice 2 things:
First: Because of the greater distance of the station, there is a small timedelay in the signal. Thats the time the shockwave needs to travel the ~800 km.
Second: The amplitude/strength of the quake has been greatly reduced, due to the distance.

With this said, compare now the seismographs during the 25th October.
Here a screenshot:

http://img602.imageshack.us/img602/34/quake03a.jpg (http://img602.imageshack.us/i/quake03a.jpg/)

It is clear that something completely different than an ordinary earthquake or atomic explosion has happened:

First: The characteristic is completely different. This is an ongoing earth-movement for more than 50 minutes.

Second: You can see signals of simmilar strength in places which are at more than 5000 km distance from each other (Norway, Chile, Zambia).

Third: All the signals seem to occur within the same time-frame.

Fourth: The amplitude displayed is by far BIG enough to trigger lots of entries into the Gov - database. But all official logs like IRIS etc are blanking this event out.

My opinion: We have witnessed a real global movement of the Earth, something

EXTRAORDINARY.

My guess is, that this is just a warm-up for "ATLAS SHRUGGING" ...

Here the vid again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1Ktbub_IYk&feature=player_embedded
Live seismographs: http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml Enjoy them, who knows when they will be taken offline...

lightblue
11th November 2010, 18:34
bashi
My guess is, that this is just a warm-up for "ATLAS SHRUGGING"

did you mean atlas (as in greek mythical hero) shrugging his shoulders and dropping the globe off his back?

.could it be that we started experiencing a long protracted eartquake/earth movement which may be going on and on?

bashi
11th November 2010, 18:49
bashi

did you mean atlas (as in greek mythical hero) shrugging his shoulders and dropping the globe off his back?

i meant a possible shift in the crust of Earth. a movement of the crust, which is commonly described as a shift of the axis. i dont think a complete pole-shift, but a realignment (maybe because of changing pole-masses).
the shaking on the 25th might have been a precursor. as unbelievable as it sounds, the seismographs were showing something REAL.
this re-alignment will happen "fast", within hours/days. not a gradual shift for months/years

lightblue
11th November 2010, 19:27
i meant a possible shift in the crust of Earth. a movement of the crust, which is commonly described as a shift of the axis. i dont think a complete pole-shift, but a realignment (maybe because of changing pole-masses).
the shaking on the 25th might have been a precursor. as unbelievable as it sounds, the seismographs were showing something REAL.
this re-alignment will happen "fast", within hours/days. not a gradual shift for months/years

is it a fair guess the re-aligment may happen any time as from now... :fear:

bashi
11th November 2010, 20:40
is it a fair guess the re-aligment may happen any time as from now... :fear:

I think: Yes. Its like a count - down. When will the time be up?
Well, i can't tell. but , of course there might be other ways to get an idea; "far off" ways. one is for example:
having an eye on Kiesha Crowther and her planting of crystals around the world. i think she has a genuine guidance and i dont think the re-alignment will occur before she has completed the planting. i think she and her group will be well positioned (physically) when TSHTF. so, by monitoring her you might get a clue...
Or monitor James Gilliland's statements. He just got some Yak-cows for his ranch. Thats a well thought through prep.
These people are no nutters, but well balanced individuals. They know what is coming...

In any way, it's high time to start ones own personal spiritual development with a willful effort. so that there are no "glitches" when the time is up. it might start by just buying and reading the right book...

Ahkenaten
11th November 2010, 21:01
Or becoming the people we all want to be, NOW

bashi
11th November 2010, 21:11
Or becoming the people we all want to be, NOW

Oh yes, the great instant co-creator enlightenment... I have heard of that: Just become what you want to be, a jack of all and Master of none.
No Ahk, this is a gradual, long and painful process. The steel must be hammered and folded many times before it becomes strong and sharp...

Operator
11th November 2010, 21:29
Hi Bashi,

This is a serious question (not a debunk attempt): How come this was not felt by many people around the world ?

We had an exceptional eartquake of only '3 point somewhat' about 60 miles away approx. 6 months ago. I could clearly feel that ...

Tnx, Op.

lightblue
11th November 2010, 21:31
Oh yes, the great instant co-creator enlightenment... I have heard of that: Just become what you want to be, a jack of all and Master of none.
No Ahk, this is a gradual, long and painful process. The steel must be hammered and folded many times before it becomes strong and sharp...

i feel the time has long run out for any substantial enhancements to the ways we are already... though this is not to say we are not meant to complete the task we are given..i consider myself lucky to have a fair idea of what it is... what's not serving the purpose, falls off of its own accord... :yu: l

Ahkenaten
11th November 2010, 21:45
Bashi which book is the right book to read??

astrid
11th November 2010, 21:48
I remember Alex Collier also talking about this in January, (here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vqGRFTmANI), for those that follow his work... what will happen when the earth hits the galactic centre...The Andromedian's were concerned that the earth will literally " bounce " ( because of the vibrational difference), creating very large quakes. There was also talk of the Ets putting an object in front of us to soften the blow of the impact...sounds kind of " out there " i know , but its feeling like anythings possible right now....

lightblue
11th November 2010, 21:53

earth getting soggy is also possible...i shall get my wellies out.. l

bashi
11th November 2010, 21:57

earth getting soggy is also possible...i shall get my wellies out.. l

what are wellies?

lightblue
11th November 2010, 22:01

protective rubber boots

Ross
11th November 2010, 22:03
or as we say down under...Gumboots

Fredkc
11th November 2010, 22:03
Wellies: n. The Wellington boot, also known as rubber-boots, wellies, topboots, gumboots, barnboots, muckboots or rainboots.

Wellies: n. A group of tourists who all hail from Wellington.

Wellies: n. A group of singular salutations given by a well known gang leader in "A Clockwork Orange". See: "Wellie wellie well, me droogs!"

List goes on, but I'm rambling
Fred

Bill Ryan
11th November 2010, 22:04
I remember Alex Collier also talking about this in January, (here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vqGRFTmANI), for those that follow his work... what will happen when the earth hits the galactic centre...The Andromedian's were concerned that the earth will literally " bounce " ( because of the vibrational difference), creating very large quakes. There was also talk of the Ets putting an object in front of us to soften the blow of the impact...sounds kind of " out there " i know , but its feeling like anythings possible right now....

Important reality check:

It takes a long time for the solar system to pass through the generalized galactic plane. It's as you're driving across the US, or Australia, or Siberia, or the Sahara. Or sailing across the Pacific. When is one suddenly "right in the middle"?

Answer: it doesn't happen that way. It's a gradual process.

Not something like "a moment ago I wasn't at the center, but wait, I am now". It doesn't work like that.

The solar system MIGHT gradually be entering some kind of energized space. It would have taken a number of years to enter it, and then a number of years to leave it again. Nothing suddenly happens on 21 December 2012 - or any other day.

Much more likely is that bad weather, global warming (or maybe cooling), or electromagnetic disturbances will gradually ramp up in the shape of what's called in math the normal distribution (a 'bell curve') - and then gradually decrease again.

I like Alex, and greatly appreciated meeting him personally. I was struck by his presence, demeanor and sincerity. But if this is what he is reporting, I venture to say he's quite wrong on that one.

And as regards "the ETs putting an object in front of us to soften the blow of the impact"... this is total nonsense by any definition of the term.

bashi
11th November 2010, 22:05

protective rubber boots

yes, good idea. because during prolonged earthquakes the groundwater-level can rise. up to "artesian wells" phenomena. everything will become swampy, muddy etc...

Fredkc
11th November 2010, 22:12
It takes a long time for the solar system to pass through the generalized galactic plane.

http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/galaxy_radiation.jpg

Ahkenaten
11th November 2010, 22:15
I read somewhere that the earth entered the 'alignment' around 1976 or so (maybe Richard Hoagland said this I don't remember now) and that around 2012 the earth will pop out of the alignment and that the popping-out point is where there is potential for massive disequilibrium in the system, and here on earth, due to electromagnetic factors. Others, I think Calleman, if I remember correctly, posit that the time period within which the earth lies in alignment is much longer than that. I have no way of knowing whether any of that is true or not.

lightblue
11th November 2010, 22:22
bill:

might it not be that we've not been noticing the degrees of graduality and that the process may result some way sooner rather than later? the seismograms are not disinfo agents...

Fredkc
11th November 2010, 22:23
While I am at it, may I offer a final stake through the heart, re. a possible ground blast, or silo detonation of a nuke in India.

Pictured below is the measurable radiation after an open air blast conducted by China in 1966.

http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/chinanuketest.jpg

Within 4 days, there was measurable fallout in most of Canada, US of A, and Mexico.

Like the missile launch off the California coast, whatever it was, "we know what it wasn't".

Fred

Bill Ryan
11th November 2010, 22:26
I read somewhere that the earth entered the 'alignment' around 1976 or so (maybe Richard Hoagland said this I don't remember now) and that around 2012 the earth will pop out of the alignment

I appreciated Fred's image above. It's a long-cycle oscillation, round-and-round-and-up-and-down - like the horses on a traditional fairground carousel.

This helps us to see visually that we don't 'pop out' of alignment any more suddenly than we 'pop in'.

1976 might be about right - and so if 2012 is the mid-point, we would [sort of] leave the energetic area round about 2048. If we're going to leave the energetic area in 2012, then we must be way past the mid-point (1994) - but I have to say this doesn't 'feel' right: I'd go for something more like the former scenario (1976 - 2048).

Bill Ryan
11th November 2010, 22:39
bill:

might it not be that we've not been noticing the degrees of graduality and that the process may result some way sooner rather than later? the seismograms are not disinfo agents...

Yes!

http://projectavalon.net/bell_curve.jpg

Ahkenaten
11th November 2010, 22:46
those visuals really help..............

lightblue
11th November 2010, 23:15
those visuals really help..............

they sure do, though i don't know what bill wanted to illustrate by his latest...

bill, thanks anyway.. l

Zook
11th November 2010, 23:16
Hi Bill,

Important reality check:
It takes a long time for the solar system to pass through the generalized galactic plane. It's as you're driving across the US, or Australia, or Siberia, or the Sahara. Or sailing across the Pacific. When is one suddenly "right in the middle"?

Very true. From what I recall, and I could be wrong on this, the Earth is moving away from the ecliptic plane; the real significance of the 2012 date, then, is the alignment of the Earth, Sun, and the ecliptic plane (which occurs offplane due to the Earth`s tilt).

Not something like "a moment ago I wasn't at the center, but wait, I am now". It doesn't work like that.
The solar system MIGHT gradually be entering some kind of energized space. It would have taken a number of years to enter it, and then a number of years to leave it again. Nothing suddenly happens on 21 December 2012 - or any other day.

Not necessarily. Thinking of water boiling. Water molecules are gradually brought to the boiling point, but then they fly off into space as their average kinetic energies overcome the molecular binding forces (e.g. Van der Waals forces). Threshold. So while the approach is gradual; the sendoff need not be. Of course, I'm just giving you a theoretical possibility. More likely, things will happen like you've laid it out. IOW, the expectation is that physical approach and recession will both be gradual. Having said that, doomsday scenarios are triggered by thresholds; and thresholds can be delivered as quickly as steam from a kettle, a pizza from Dominoes, or a pizza from Sleepy Joe's.

Much more likely is that bad weather, global warming (or maybe cooling), or electromagnetic disturbances will gradually ramp up in the shape of what's called in math the normal distribution (a 'bell curve') - and then gradually decrease again.
I like Alex, and greatly appreciated meeting him personally. I was struck by his presence, demeanor and sincerity. But if this is what he is reporting, I venture to say he's quite wrong on that one.
And as regards "the ETs putting an object in front of us to soften the blow of the impact"... this is total nonsense by any definition of the term.

Almost total agreement! (The caveat being that while delivery of the Earth into the damage zone and out again may be gradual and Gaussian; the damage may be threshold-driven and unpredictable.

:typing:

ps: There may be mistakes in my analysis. After all, I'm typing; I'm also listening to Max Keiser on the Alex Jones Show; and I still haven't eaten since my tooth was exchanged for nutcracking pain some six hours ago. I fear I'm gradually approaching a threshold of sorts ... and I ain't too optimistic about a gradual sendoff!

:jester:

Ahkenaten
11th November 2010, 23:24
I could be wrong about this but as I understood it the graph of a curve was to show that there are no sharp edges in oscillating systems - ??

norman
11th November 2010, 23:28
I know this is left field but it's also possible that those 'objects' around the sun are somehow containing the effect and it's possible that they might fail and drop us straight through a threshold into a completely different state.

kalimistik
12th November 2010, 00:07
As far as I can see things, from past events , sometimes they are slow and other times ( mammoths with freezed dried - fresh grazed vegetation , undigested inside their digestive tract ) they would appear to be very swift.

km:(

yiolas
12th November 2010, 00:19
Welcome to the forum yaksuit. Quite a theory you've got going there. I too can see how we have a symbiotic relationship with the sun. "n" + "us" = sun !

astrid
12th November 2010, 01:10
@bashi i watched alot of Keisha's talks and i too resonated with her work strongly.... i remember she mentioned something about the US in the future not being owned entirely by the US anymore...and that is was going to seem scary, with some time of unrest... BUT that all was going to be ok... Could this be the Chinese element that has been mentioned by DW and others... certainly we are in very interesting times. I have been feeling for a few weeks now shivers and tingles of very strong energy and all the time... sleeping is harder too. But nor do i have any fear, if anything im excited.... amazing time to be alive for sure.........

Ahkenaten
12th November 2010, 01:14
Yes that is what Imanuel Velikovsky suggested.........

bashi
12th November 2010, 08:08
Could this be the Chinese element that has been mentioned by DW and others...

when i said that Kiesha, etc knows what is coming, then i didnt mean the precise future scenario.
I think these people have a good connection to genuine sources of info. not the channel-brabbel which in the end turns out to be modified Public Adress Systems, run by Gov groups.
for a big event like a crust shift, they will get most likely a kind of precise, immediate warning. but she might not be willing to share that info publicly
whatever other future scenario info they might have? you will have to ask her.

ArtyCarl
12th November 2010, 09:45
A friend of mine who knows his science has told me that modern seismographs can distinguish between regular earthquakes and explosions. Something to do with the type of waveforms they generate. He also told me that there was zero chance of a nuclear explosion happening anywhere in the world and it being hushed up as neighbouring countries would know instantly through their own seismographic experts and in the case of India, he could not see Pakistan keeping quiet about that one.

yaksuit
12th November 2010, 12:20
Welcome to the forum yaksuit. Quite a theory you've got going there. I too can see how we have a symbiotic relationship with the sun. "n" + "us" = sun !
Thank you for the welcome Yiolas :)

scootiep
14th November 2010, 15:20
@bashi i watched alot of Keisha's talks and i too resonated with her work strongly.... i remember she mentioned something about the US in the future not being owned entirely by the US anymore...and that is was going to seem scary, with some time of unrest... BUT that all was going to be ok... Could this be the Chinese element that has been mentioned by DW and others... certainly we are in very interesting times. I have been feeling for a few weeks now shivers and tingles of very strong energy and all the time... sleeping is harder too. But nor do i have any fear, if anything im excited.... amazing time to be alive for sure.........

Hi Astrid,

Keisha stated that some parts of America would be owned by either China or a country from Europe. Also she stated 2010 would be an amazing year and we would have disclosure!! (wishing it so but I doubt) but I do I think she is amazing, so sincere and kind she has a lovely smile and soft voice she certainly has something about her ;)

Also a relative of mine is Buddhist and in their religion she said November 2010 is a significant month but she is unsure what the significance is.

Maybe all of this is all connected in with the Cliff High predictions and the timewave we shall see.

Whatever it is I truly believe it is going to be a positive time for us.

Scott

bashi
14th November 2010, 18:11
Hi Bashi,

This is a serious question (not a debunk attempt): How come this was not felt by many people around the world ?

We had an exceptional eartquake of only '3 point somewhat' about 60 miles away approx. 6 months ago. I could clearly feel that ...

Tnx, Op.

I don't know.

Rocky_Shorz
14th November 2010, 18:56
I was told it exploded but wasn't a nuclear blast...

we had a 0.0 quake in LA that was felt from Washington state down to Mexico city...

bashi
15th November 2010, 09:28

check this out:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4865-Little-Grandmother&p=69305&viewfull=1#post69305

astrid
15th November 2010, 12:59
Hi Astrid,

Keisha stated that some parts of America would be owned by either China or a country from Europe. Also she stated 2010 would be an amazing year and we would have disclosure!! (wishing it so but I doubt) but I do I think she is amazing, so sincere and kind she has a lovely smile and soft voice she certainly has something about her ;)

Also a relative of mine is Buddhist and in their religion she said November 2010 is a significant month but she is unsure what the significance is.

Maybe all of this is all connected in with the Cliff High predictions and the timewave we shall see.

Whatever it is I truly believe it is going to be a positive time for us.

Scott

Thanks , i thought i remembered that correctly, and honestly i dont often bother with prediction - type info , but its interesting seeing things start to roll out , and u do start to wonder if in fact some of these ppl have it right.... But that said... so much is changing and all the time.. much of which we all have very much a say in ,( alot more so than i think most ppl realise).

I often wonder how much of our future is up to us as co-creators... and how much is out of our hands.... I would like to think as we become more evolved spiritually
we have more and more say in the not only our individual experiences, but as we form stronger communities we can really create huge waves.....

Bill Ryan
15th November 2010, 13:18
As far as I can see things, from past events , sometimes they are slow and other times ( mammoths with freezed dried - fresh grazed vegetation , undigested inside their digestive tract ) they would appear to be very swift.

km:(

We're mixing apples and oranges here! The original question was whether something would happen at some galactic plane 'crossing point'.

I posted my bell curve diagram to show that the INFLUENCE (if there is one) would be gradual and smooth - gradually building up, and then gradually fading: like the noise from a truck or a train that approaches, and then recedes.

The EFFECT of that could (in theory) be sudden or catastrophic. But that could happen at any time - not necessarily at any predictable 'mid-point' or 'crossing point'.

It's like slowly adding sand on to a plank that is only supported at one end. (One has to visualize this metaphor.) At some point it will break. But it's not possible to predict exactly when.

The math around this is actually known as Catastrophe Theory. (http://www.exploratorium.edu/complexity/CompLexicon/catastrophe.html)

A visual diagram is here. A really simple way of explaining what this shows is that there are two ways of getting from the top state D to the bottom state A. One is gradual - and the other is sudden (the 'catastrophe'), such as when something fractures or abruptly moves, a person experiences a breakdown or an explosion of anger (etc, etc).

http://file.agora.media.daum.net/pcp_download.php?fhandle=N21wZzRAZmlsZS5hZ29yYS5tZWRpYS5kYXVtLm5ldDovRDExNS8wLzM4LmdpZg==&filename=cusp.gif

Celine
15th November 2010, 13:21
Theres "always" a theory...

Elandiel BernElve
15th November 2010, 13:54
Either way Bill,

it's just a theory. Seen the universe I can conclude one thing: anything is possible.

What are the facts?
- Some predictions (webbot and timewave) over mid november, especially today.
- Nasa will be providing a conference about something they feel important enough to let us know on tv
- increasing number of sightings of ufo's with admittance into MSM
- Build up tension between superpowers
- a bogey in the sky (ghost missile that somehow belongs to no one)
- Seismic events

All I see now is people squabbling over what will happen, whose theory is most likely to sustain, more speculation than ever seen on this Truth forum and no way to know for sure before anything is going to happen.

I'll quote Yoda:)
Patience..... patience... unlearn what you have learned
Feel the force around you, it's everywhere, trust on the force, it's your only ally.

It's up to you to figure out what the force is in your life.

Once again no offense here towards any of you, but just consider this when taking a distance to look at what's happening:
If major confusion within the alternative media and awakened people is one of the goals of the PTB then they've succeeded.
We focus on the wrong issues maybe?

Especially now i'd like to stay focused, in touch with the universe, the planet, you avalonians and every new change that's cruising the air.

And then tomorrow we'll see what happened:)

Bless

Rocky_Shorz
15th November 2010, 23:34
India just lit up on the event map with a Technology disaster...

15.11.2010 19:43:36

anyone able to find details on what happened?

New Dehli area

I see where a 5 story building collapsed but the event is listed as 32 killed and 60 injured... still looking...

RAKMEiSTER
15th November 2010, 23:51
India just lit up on the event map with a Technology disaster...

15.11.2010 19:43:36

anyone able to find details on what happened?

New Dehli area

I see where a 5 story building collapsed but the event is listed as 32 killed and 60 injured... still looking...

thats i guess it than
Technological Disaster - Asia Common Alerting Protocol
Event summary
EDIS Number AC-20101115-28532-IND
Event type: Technological Disaster Date / time [UTC]: 15/11/2010 - 19:43:36
County / State: Capital City City: New Delhi
Cause of event: Unknown Log date [UTC]: 15/11/2010 - 19:43:36
Damage level: Time left: -
Latitude: 28° 38.118 Longitude: 77° 13.498
Dead person(s): 32 Injured person(s): 60
Missing person(s): N/A Infected person(s): N/A
Evacuated person(s): N/A Affected person(s): N/A

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert_read.php?cid=28532
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?area=asia&lang=eng

jcocks
16th November 2010, 01:23
From CNN :

High-rise apartment building fire in China : 42 killed, 90 injured

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/11/15/china.building.fire/index.html?hpt=T1