PDA

View Full Version : We are already enslaved.

Pamela
10th November 2010, 14:32
I have been thinking about all the doomsday scenarios and how the economy is going to be destroyed and TPTB will enslave us all.... We are already enslaved. The majority of Americans are like hamsters in a cage. Work all day, go home, sleep, start again the next day. All for material gain. Most Americans are all about big, new, 4-wheel drive SUV's that never leave the pavement, large homes with manicured lawns, designer clothing and flashy jewelry. Why would destroying the economy make it any easier to enslave us. They already have us. Unless you are like Bill - who states he does not own property and can pack his belongings in a bag and walk away - you are enslaved also. Thinking further, it is those people who have lost their jobs during the past couple of years that have started the Tea Party movement and have found their voice and promoted change and action. It is the people that are not enslaved by monotonous jobs that do speak out, that do see what is wrong with the world, who become whistle blowers.

It is possible this is why the US keeps printing money and putting it into the system. They want us to stay materialistic. It keeps us quiet. Then we are happy in our self-imposed cages.

MichalPtacnik
10th November 2010, 14:38
Very, very, very true. And we are further enslaved by our collective unconscous fields that keep us in a total cage. I'd guess there will be no crisis if the PTB would have anything to say about it, just a slow march to soulless oblivion.

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 19:25
Pam with one caveat about the so-called Tea Party movement. If you look into it carefully this is not a genuine grass-roots movement. Rather it is a carefully financed effort seed money came from republikan oberfuhrer Dick Armey) to harness massive public dissatisfaction with the status quo and turn it to the advantage of that very status quo. Note the tragic irony of masses of unemployed perhaps even homeless people protesting against reform of a debased 'health care system' (actually the system is about perpetuating disease and death) that ACTUALLY WOULD BENEFIT THEM! TPTB sure got a massive chuckle over that one I can assure you, saying amongst themselves "see how stupid the people are, that they can be organized to work against their own best interests without them even being aware of it!"

Think outside the box.

Things are usually not what they seem to be on the surface. Always the same old suspects are busily at work chewing away at us.

worldruler
10th November 2010, 19:27
hi
so are you going down the lines of revolution and intrim anarchy.or collective conscious manifestation .
or is it that are working through your entrapment and reaching out for some direction to aim yourself .
or are you saying that those who have nothing are free to speak because they have nothing to loose .
I believe I heard that usa is going to be the zoo , and humans in the zoo isnt part of the agenda .
lets remember unlike the zombies the rulers see earth as their borderless playground and there is simply too many zombies scurying around .
different game different way of viewing the situation
what do you say , think

Pamela
10th November 2010, 20:43
I think it is just more simple than many want to make it. Keep someone busy and they do not have time to protest or to even realize they are miserable. It is not that "those who have nothing are free to speak because they have nothing to lose", but that they have had time to awaken to the fact that life is not suppose to be about work, work, work and money, money, money. Or that our country is completely coming unglued. If TBTB can keep everyone believing in the system then they are already controlling us and we let them because we don't take the time or energy to look around and see what is right in front of our eyes. Or more so, that without trying to gain material wealth we find that we are happier and can focus on spirituality or family. Working to excess does take away from so many of the basic needs - family, meditation, doing charitable work, teaching others - all the things that speak to our spirit. Therefore, if we do not have time for those things then TPTB wins. And it all starts with keeping us enslaved with the promise of happiness through materialistic wealth.

Dale
10th November 2010, 20:49
A wonderful thread!

If one is unable to follow their dreams, or listen to their intuition, because of external matters; they're in some sort of involuntary servitude. One could call this, more simply put, "enslavement."

It's most difficult to exit, stage left, this system, or "matrix." I do know of several individuals, living completely off the grid, who I would certainly consider much the opposite of enslaved. It is possible to accomplish, but quite difficult.

bluestflame
10th November 2010, 21:11
the fixation program , remedy: detatchment , to let go of what you "want" and only retain what you "need "

they have systematically instilled a distortion where people have confused what they want with they need , even to the point of professing to need something when if given time to assess it correctly will find it's actually more a case of want

just need to get that internal dialogue going , and the inner questioning of own motives

Teakai
10th November 2010, 21:21
I very much agree that we are already enslaved, Pam.

Going by the Georgia guidestones I think what the 'ptb' ultimately desire is what they see as a Utopian society.
http://www.kennyandsara.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/georgia_guidestones1.jpg

My take is that they keep printng money because they need to time to get things positioned plus it increases the debt of the people and the government. If we continue valuing a consumer society and viewing the material life as being the meaning of life - then we will also view ourselves as being indebted to them.
It will also give them an excuse to ditch the US dollar and introduce a new more global currency.

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 21:28
Excellent thread here. We have been enslaved over time - it is a continuation of a system that worked very efficiently for the ancients. Why drop a tried-and-true system? Now we are frogs in the large pot on the stove and the temperature is being turned up. After years of swimming in the pot in cold water we did not notice that gradually it was getting warmer - alas it is not getting hot! The Fed has now used quantitative easing to lower the value of the dollar in an attempt to recalibrate international currencies, further adding to the indebtedness and enslavement of the people of the US while maintaining TPTB's edge and control. It is high time that we stop munching potato chips and pushing shopping carts filled with cheap junk made in China through Wall-Mart in some kind of a sonambulistic stupor and WAKE UP!!!

We must simply remove our consent, period. Once and for all, say BASTA!

Rocky_Shorz
10th November 2010, 21:43
well another thought for all of you...

If you knew something huge was coming in a few years, earth shattering...

why fix the problem creating chaos in the process when stuffing some bubblegum into the holes in the dike will carry us through it?

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 21:52
Nothing huge is coming except the demise of a horrible outmoded soci-economic system..................having said that, that in itself is huge. The game is to just keep pretending that the damned thing is working, postpone the death agony of a doomed machine, dsitract everyone as much as possible while stealing every last drop of blood from the mess..........all the while working like busy beavers to shore yourselves and your pals up, sucking what you can out of the system to use for your own purposes. That is what these people are doing. It is the demise of an age. But we have been through it before. Question is, do we have the strength and vision to create something truly new and different that measures up to our potential, or will we allow them to pull down the pillars of the temple and resurrect a new monument to themselves out of the ruins?

Ross
10th November 2010, 22:06
Sadley...most people never get the chance to 'think' for themselves and furthermore, to think about what they are thinking. To be alone in yourself is a rare gift as this is often the only chance we get to understand ourselves and to question. Before we realise, we are up to our necks in relationships, work, money ect and we, as I put it 'rat' around the place wearing several different hats as our identities while often missing the opportunity to understand who we are. IMO, You can only acheive partial glimpse's of 'ourselves' when we are able to remove some of these hats, away from influence and STOP...for a while.

The game is to keep us busy, fulfilling what we 'think' is the right thing to do as per the programming that societies educates us with.

I am generalising here as part of the human condition that effects us all.

For me it helped greatly, to understand that my perception of reality is based on my belief systems, a construct of the information I have received, and the opportunity I found myself in, time on my own, to understand this, and, the obvious question I had was: Is the information correct?

Free thinking is a universal right, a beautiful gift for us all, that has been forced out of most, by way of the D.I.M.M, (deception, Illusion, manipulation and mindcontrol.

This, imo, is what the OP is pointing out, to me anyway, why ppls bury themselves in a perpeptual material exsitence...until something goes horribly wrong, as in a crisis of sorts, and then find themselves in a pool of ****e that hopefully forces them to re-evaluate.

Hope Im making some sense...:o

Regards,

Ross

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 22:18
Yes Ross I couldn't agree more. We spin in a vortex of our beliefs, projecting out onto the 'outside' what is 'inside.' The sooner we wake up and shake off this collective materialistic nightmare, the better. I mean at least in the past the materialism had some allure, when quality objects were manufactured and somewhat available to the peons. How could anyone be satisfied, even on the most venal level, with the cheap knock-offs simulacrum manufactured en mass in China for god's sake?! Talk about too much of nothin'!!! Man. Ah for the old days when one could buy a decent pair of shoes without going into hock.

pilotsimone
10th November 2010, 22:26
I love this thread.

Victoria Tintagel
10th November 2010, 22:45
Hey Akhenaten, thanks for this post :) I am totally into practice of our loving hearts and help make this world a better place, by sharing our Light and Love. That's all there is to it, trying to sort out the schemes of PTB isn't valuable to me at all. Their game is lost, only they themselves don't realise that lady Gaia is taking measures to love them to death.....:) Hippie Tint.

Re: We are already enslaved.
Yes Ross I couldn't agree more. We spin in a vortex of our beliefs, projecting out onto the 'outside' what is 'inside.' The sooner we wake up and shake off this collective materialistic nightmare, the better. I mean at least in the past the materialism had some allure, when quality objects were manufactured and somewhat available to the peons. How could anyone be satisfied, even on the most venal level, with the cheap knock-offs simulacrum manufactured en mass in China for god's sake?! Talk about too much of nothin'!!! Man. Ah for the old days when one could buy a decent pair of shoes without going into hock.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=2859

Ahkenaten
10th November 2010, 23:00
OK now where can I get some good shoes these days without going broke? I am NOT talking embroidered chinese silk mary janes here with rubber soles! Only joking.

norman
11th November 2010, 00:02
......... The game is to just keep pretending that the damned thing is working, postpone the death agony of a doomed machine, dsitract everyone as much as possible while stealing every last drop of blood from the mess..........all the while working like busy beavers to shore yourselves and your pals up, sucking what you can out of the system to use for your own purposes. That is what these people are doing. It is the demise of an age. But we have been through it before........

Yes we have been through it all before. I think most people who've scanned the 'alternative history' researchers work have got the idea that this bunch of crooks have woven and ducked and dived their way through every major rise of regional power in history. When the Roman Empire was riding high they were there running it from the sidelines and when the Roman era collapsed they sneaked away to plot their next moves. Wherever power consolidates they are there either creating it or milking and subverting it.

I'm most curious to know if this time it's finally going to be different.

Pamela
11th November 2010, 02:42
Question is, do we have the strength and vision to create something truly new and different that measures up to our potential, or will we allow them to pull down the pillars of the temple and resurrect a new monument to themselves out of the ruins?

To keep the strength and vision I feel that it is necessary to keep our energies focused on a positive outcome. (Gloom and doom benefits no one.) Collectively we can make a difference and it is up to all of us to help construct a better future. We all know their new monument will not be in our best interest or beneficial to anyone but them.

HORIZONS
11th November 2010, 03:04
I'm thinking "Easy Rider" here - cruising the countryside with the top down with the wind in my hair and the sun on my face - oh yea - freedom of the soul. :car:
PTB can't take that away from me ~
I am not sure about your neck of the woods, but around here the weekend bikers remind me of one of the last vestiges of freedom seekers that is making a statement of the overwhelming desire for individual freedom that humanity seeks. Kind of funny really - work all week for the ptb and then cruse all weekend to feel like you are free - Part time freedom is better than no freedom at all. I say go for it all you can!

Good thread!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb: :peace:

Ross
11th November 2010, 04:20
I'm thinking "Easy Rider" here - cruising the countryside with the top down with the wind in my hair and the sun on my face - oh yea - freedom of the soul. :car:
PTB can't take that away from me ~
I am not sure about your neck of the woods, but around here the weekend bikers remind me of one of the last vestiges of freedom seekers that is making a statement of the overwhelming desire for individual freedom that humanity seeks. Kind of funny really - work all week for the ptb and then cruse all weekend to feel like you are free - Part time freedom is better than no freedom at all. I say go for it all you can!

I've just bought a new Harley...(sshhhh, my daughters are on my case)...for the reasons above and the 'in the moment' meditation.:madgrin:

Ross

Lost Soul
11th November 2010, 04:21
Certainly. We have been programmed (or given our values) by our education system from grade school up to college. Additionally programming is attributable to the marketing firms of 5th Ave. Even when we buy homes, we become indentured servants who cannot rebel since we would risk forfeiture of our real property and chattel.

There's a very good book by Kevin Levin. Entitled Confederate Emancipation, it covers the discussions among the Confederates on the issue of emancipating the slaves so as to recruit them into the Southern Army. The issue they couldn't resolve was how to keep the social order of white commoners (trash as the plantation or ruling elite called the lower classes) on top of the newly emancipated slaves? Since it couldn't be resolved, they never did emancipate them and Lincoln's army did instead when it crushed the Confederacy. Another book is The Bonus Army. It was the veterans of WW I who were promised bonus money or every day they were in combat. The trouble again was that since the coloured troops saw more combat, they would be entitled to more money. Southern politicians objected to the payment because it would upset the social order of the lower class whites over the black men. They resolved it by deferring payment for twenty years by which time everyone would have been committed to their course in life and could not benefit from the money if they had received it as young men. The conclusion? Today all of us, regardless of ethnicity or gender or religion is considered as worker units and the elite want to keep us down and in control. What they thought of the afro-Americans then they think of us today. The schemes they use to keep people down is practiced on all of us today. We are poorly educated, given corrupt social values, encouraged toward fighting among ourselves, distracted with circuses (sports, Hollywood, TV, news).

Heaven forbid if someone goes out and reads a book that is not mainstream. A lot of us here do and because of it, we're more aware of what is really going on. Kudos to this crowd.

Ahkenaten
11th November 2010, 04:24
Go for it Ross. Nothing like the clean fresh air blowing through your hair and the throaty sound of those pipes ringing in your ears! (Oops forgot the helmet laws!)

Beth
11th November 2010, 04:31
I've just bought a new Harley...(sshhhh, my daughters are on my case)...for the reasons above and the 'in the moment' meditation.:madgrin:

Ross

Can I get a ride? ;)

Ross
11th November 2010, 04:35
Bethy boo...as pint sized as you are, I would'nt notice you were on the back...:crazy_pilot:

bluestflame
11th November 2010, 04:37
what i see is that slavery never really ended , they just hired a good public relations expert to market it better to us , and throw us a pittance

worldruler
11th November 2010, 06:00
I think it is just more simple than many want to make it. Keep someone busy and they do not have time to protest or to even realize they are miserable. It is not that "those who have nothing are free to speak because they have nothing to lose", but that they have had time to awaken to the fact that life is not suppose to be about work, work, work and money, money, money. Or that our country is completely coming unglued. If TBTB can keep everyone believing in the system then they are already controlling us and we let them because we don't take the time or energy to look around and see what is right in front of our eyes. Or more so, that without trying to gain material wealth we find that we are happier and can focus on spirituality or family. Working to excess does take away from so many of the basic needs - family, meditation, doing charitable work, teaching others - all the things that speak to our spirit. Therefore, if we do not have time for those things then TPTB wins. And it all starts with keeping us enslaved with the promise of happiness through materialistic wealth.

hey ,
totally agree ,
so what i have done with that is what I believe is thoughtful action , was just dropped my business , which was alot harder than i thought it would be. gave away alot of stuff sold the rest and hung with my family . two young boys and my wife , this was four years ago . we live most of the time in a small caravan and just keep challenging ourselves and grow .
each group individual will choose for themselves . you are right on the money with living simlpy . growing any amount of your food is a good start . connection with gaia