PDA

View Full Version : Media blitz against "anti-vaxxers"

LindyLou22
6th February 2015, 06:57
There have been several threads about vaccines, but I would like this discussion to be about the current inescapable media storm about the measles. All I'm hearing is that there must be 100% compliance with MMR vaccine, or there will be death everywhere due to measles, and it will all be the fault of selfish fools known as "anti-vaxxers."

I've heard it from satirist Betty Bowers, Daily Kos, Mike Papantonio from Ring of Fire, and even from investigative journalists. There's always a clear villain in the posts, and it's the evil anti-vaxxer.

Something similar to what Jane Burgermeister talked about in 2009 is happening here and now. I don't know what the MMR vaccine is contaminated with, but I'm sure that the vaccine companies aren't trying to make us all well.

PelTWCUmTsU

awakeningmom
6th February 2015, 07:08
I am wondering if this new war on anti-vaxxers, particularly for measles, has anything to do with the fact that CDC whistleblower William Thompson apparently will be testifying before congress soon about his knowledge of the CDC doctoring and downplaying data results regarding the MMR vaccine and its link to autism? Jon Rappoport just wrote an article about that today-- I would provide a link but I'm just learning how to do things around here!

LindyLou22
6th February 2015, 07:22
I am wondering if this new war on anti-vaxxers, particularly for measles, has anything to do with the fact that CDC whistleblower William Thompson apparently will be testifying before congress soon about his knowledge of the CDC doctoring and downplaying data results regarding the MMR vaccine and its link to autism? Jon Rappoport just wrote an article about that today-- I would provide a link but I'm just learning how to do things around here!

I hadn't heard that. It makes a lot of sense, and I think you're really on to something. It's striking how many commenters will simply state that vaccines do not cause autism or "all that has been debunked." And if you challenge that line of thinking, you're "anti-science."

EdithGibbs
6th February 2015, 08:47
I think if the vaccination is so safe some of the proponents should have vaccinations on TV. No tricks, the total procedure from factory to shot everything shown. The vaccination unopened pack, show batch number, new syringe unopened etc. Maybe we can find a volunteer.

KiwiElf
6th February 2015, 09:26
I think if the vaccination is so safe some of the proponents should have vaccinations on TV. No tricks, the total procedure from factory to shot everything shown. The vaccination unopened pack, show batch number, new syringe unopened etc. Maybe we can find a volunteer.

Touche! Remember when Piers Morgan did this (vaccinated) live on TV (and then got very sick!)

ulli
6th February 2015, 09:31
https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/1477618_411894865602221_8219204217532338998_n.jpg?oh=4b11492732c0d544c2cce14318819d49&oe=555A0B1C

Matt P
6th February 2015, 11:38
This is a tried and true formula for those that operate the fake reality control matrix. When one facet of the control grid gets attacked, they roll out all the big boys to plug the holes and distract the sheeple. We have had so much anti vaccine truth coming out the last few months, it was inevitable we'd see Obama and then all the minions be sent out in front of the cameras to attack and ridicule anyone who might side with anti vaccine folks. This then trickles down to all those that believe whatever their authorities tell them and they do the rest. My wife and I have been beating back all the cockroaches coming out of the woodwork to jump in on the bash-the-anti-vaxxers bandwagon. It's pretty pitiful because none of them have any knowledge whatsoever about vaccines. Like shooting fish in a barrel but there's millions of zombies out there. Some vaccine supportive writer told me I represented the lunatic fringe yesterday. I told him I was proud to be in the fringe but I prefer to think he was in the lunatic majority. That's the crazy part. I don't care if 95% of the country supports vaccines. Every damn one of them is wrong and I'm proud to be in the thinking minority.

Matt

[edit:Love the Jane Burgermeister video. Funny thing is I watched this interview years ago before even knowing who Bill and Kerry were. Never dawned on me until now. Cool.
Notice what Jane says about the vaccines at about the 5 minute mark. They are DESIGNED to be a hazard to our health, even if they are not contaminated with things that aren't typically supposed to be in there.]

Kryztian
6th February 2015, 11:52
The anti-vaxxer thing is horrifying. I just posted a few links on my Facebook page and was bombarded with comments that I am irrational and anti-science. Yesterday, NPR was doing a story on "Crunch Moms" that just had to "feel good" that they were raising their children naturally. The vaccine industry clearly can't afford to have an honest debate about their methodology and honesty, so they need to flood the media with stories that anti-vaxxers are airheads that have no rational basis for their thinking.

I am starting to listen to Jane Burgmeister but that isn't something I could share with most people. If you start telling them there is a genocidal coordinated plot to force vaccines on all of us, they will think you are crazy. But to show them that pharmaceutical companies are corrupt and have corrupted politicians and the academics that rely on their massive money, that's something they can relate to.

Matt P
6th February 2015, 12:27
The anti-vaxxer thing is horrifying. I just posted a few links on my Facebook page and was bombarded with comments that I am irrational and anti-science. Yesterday, NPR was doing a story on "Crunch Moms" that just had to "feel good" that they were raising their children naturally. The vaccine industry clearly can't afford to have an honest debate about their methodology and honesty, so they need to flood the media with stories that anti-vaxxers are airheads that have no rational basis for their thinking.

I am starting to listen to Jane Burgmeister but that isn't something I could share with most people. If you start telling them there is a genocidal coordinated plot to force vaccines on all of us, they will think you are crazy. But to show them that pharmaceutical companies are corrupt and have corrupted politicians and the academics that rely on their massive money, that's something they can relate to.

Another common tactic, when you can't attack the message, attack the messenger. We just have to stand our ground and keep hitting them with the facts. That's the good news. ALL the facts support the anti vaccine side.

Carmody
6th February 2015, 12:45

Another common tactic, when you can't attack the message, attack the messenger. We just have to stand our ground and keep hitting them with the facts. That's the good news. ALL the facts support the anti vaccine side.

to get the story started with people, don't use the truth, use the tactics that they use. they use them because they work.

And that tactic is as stated above. First introduce people to the money angle, the greed angle. People can believe that one, as they know it is true.

When speaking of the money angle, insert the proper component about how the given government is infiltrated and rubber stamps studies (studies funded and done by the vax companies) that show the vaccines are safe (no independent verification! --which real science requires, mention that part). True. That the infiltration is corporate, that the given approval organizations are infiltrated by corporate employees and ex-employees, and those who go back to working for corporations when leaving office. All true.

That the studies showed great harm to humans, and it was covered up, via the falsified and hence approved studies. Also true. help them with labels, like the encyclopedic and dictionary meaning of the word fascism, which is when corporations and the government collude together, against the will of the people, for the benefit of themselves. So they emerge from the conversation with the proper word on their mouths. That they are dealing with dark, or hidden fascism.

If they can get to that space, which will happen....when well handled with factual calmly delivered data, then they can get the rest of the way themselves, over time.

If it is handled with other methods, like a deeper truth in the first go-round, they'll reject it outright and never make it anywhere.

It's just too big of a gap to bridge or fly over, just like it was for any of you, when you first came to these understandings. It took time, many unfoldings, many moments of witnessing..then contemplation....didn't it?

The average person can only span so much of a logic gap and leap in a single sitting, so don't exceed their ability to 'carry the extra digit' while they are contemplating.

This is the lie method (cover story lie method) that is used to create the garbage that is being put in front of us, ie brainwashed populations, brainwashed cops, and so on.

They use it because it works. In general terms, informing people, helping them get there, must use the same, as that is all that the general population can handle or accept.

YOU, for instance, all of you already know, so don't preach to the pew, so to speak, speak only to the uninformed...... and make sure to shape only part of the data, enough to break open the door in a logical and leading way, into THEIR motion and THEIR thinking, don't try to think for them, and insert complex multilayered stories, or you will fail, every time.

TargeT
6th February 2015, 12:46

It helps if you can counter their arguments and point out the sloppy tactics (IE: a quick lesson on critical thiniking)

this common tactic you refer to is called "Ad Homenom" (or "to the man" in English) a logical fallacy (https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/) that is commonly used. Unfortunately it's use quickly derails discussions as the focus is purposefully placed somewhere other than the topic at hand.

Just remember: this frog has been boiling for 100s of years... it will take a bit of patience to undo.

sigma6
6th February 2015, 12:51
Cat's out of the bag... Vaccines NEVER worked [else why all the propaganda?]... It was always a manipulation of public perception, to coincide with the decrease in illness due to OTHER factors, clearly known, observed and measured...

Mainstream media wages vile campaign of hate speech against unvaccinated children
http://www.naturalnews.com/048506_mainstream_media_vaccines_hate_speech.html#ixzz3Qy00VIvh

Flu shot hoax admitted: "No controlled trials demonstrating a decrease in influenza"
http://www.naturalnews.com/048422_flu_shot_scientific_fraud_controlled_trials.html#ixzz3Qy0fSlqW
http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/articles/Flulaval-vaccine-insert-no-controlled-trials-640.jpg

Measles outbreak likely caused by vaccinated children, science shows
http://www.naturalnews.com/048519_vaccines_measles_virus_shedding.html#ixzz3Qy0thl00

Measles vaccines kill more people than measles, CDC data proves
http://www.naturalnews.com/048518_measles_vaccines_CDC_data.html#ixzz3Qy1PZEgB

Merck vaccine scientist threatened with jail time for trying to expose massive vaccine data manipulation and fraud
http://www.naturalnews.com/048483_vaccine_research_scientific_fraud_Merck.html#ixzz3Qy1sM8ki

Link between polio vaccine and rare childhood cancer [VIRUSES] exposed in 1997 documentary
http://www.naturalnews.com/045058_polio_vaccine_childhood_cancer_SV40.html#ixzz3Qy58M7kI

LivioRazlo
6th February 2015, 14:33
Honestly, I get so tired of trying to defend my view on vaccines (I'm anti-vax) that I have given up completely trying to change the minds of those indoctrinated individuals I encounter.

Just last night, I was finishing a programming project with my partner and while we were doing this, I had the most recent broadcast of the Alex Jones Show playing in the background. Needless to say we began talking vaccines, 9/11, geo-engineering, etc. and I couldn't believe how adamant he was that "everything is awesome" in this world and the government knows best.

I guess I'm just better off having these discussions with people I know are at the very least open-minded.

awakeningmom
6th February 2015, 18:36
Here is the Jon Rappoport article on Thompson and another interesting one at global research. I hope I'm doing the link thing correctly!

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/02/04/breaking-cdc-vaccine-whistleblower-given-immunity-to-testify/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/vaccine-mccarthyism-what-if-the-vaccine-paradigm-itself-is-deliberately-flawed/5427768

LindyLou22
6th February 2015, 21:41
Honestly, I get so tired of trying to defend my view on vaccines (I'm anti-vax) that I have given up completely trying to change the minds of those indoctrinated individuals I encounter.

Just last night, I was finishing a programming project with my partner and while we were doing this, I had the most recent broadcast of the Alex Jones Show playing in the background. Needless to say we began talking vaccines, 9/11, geo-engineering, etc. and I couldn't believe how adamant he was that "everything is awesome" in this world and the government knows best.

I guess I'm just better off having these discussions with people I know are at the very least open-minded.

Alex Jones???? The same one who's spent his entire career promoting conspiracy awareness and warning against the government?

Sure must be some powerful threats, or mind control or whatever it is turning these people around.

LindyLou22
6th February 2015, 21:56
My wife and I have been beating back all the cockroaches coming out of the woodwork to jump in on the bash-the-anti-vaxxers bandwagon.

You're so right, Mpennery. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this, where those who usually side with the whistleblowers are coming out against them. I have a group of people I've talked to for years, and they've always been able to see through propaganda. But not this time.

LindyLou22
6th February 2015, 22:06
awakeningmom, the link was perfect. I think you figured out a major piece of the puzzle. So much information there. I hope the congressional hearing materializes. That would explain why there are people everywhere just making statements that vaccines have never caused autism, or that the entire idea was debunked. I'd like to post a snippet of Mr. Rappaport's article.

Breaking: CDC vaccine whistleblower given immunity to testify
Feb4 by Jon Rappoport

Breaking—CDC vaccine whistleblower given immunity to testify

William Thompson free to describe vaccine-autism fraud at CDC to Congress

Vaccine wars heat up

Sold-out media line up to defend vaccines

by Jon Rappoport

February 4, 2015

NoMoreFakeNews.com

Patrick Howley (twitter) at The Daily Caller reports that William Thompson, CDC whistleblower, has been given immunity from prosecution, by the federal government, to testify before Congress about vaccine fraud at the CDC.

Cautionary note: so far, The Daily Caller is the sole source on this story.

On August 27, 2014, Thompson, a long-time researcher at the CDC, published a statement through his lawyer, Rick Morgan, admitting that he and colleagues at the CDC violated the protocol in a study on the MMR vaccine’s connection to autism.

The study, which was published in the journal Pediatrics in 2004, exonerated the vaccine, when in fact the study omitted vital data on a group of black babies who showed an increased risk for autism after receiving the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine.

LindyLou22
6th February 2015, 23:10
Even Ring of Fire, Robert F Kennedy, Jr's and Mike Papantonio's website, has made a statement against anti-vaxxers. What?? Bobby Kennedy himself was a whistleblower. Here's the result of his impeccable research.

http://www.robertfkennedyjr.com/docs/ThimerosalScandalFINAL.PDF

...As early as July 1935, Lilly was warned by the Director of Biological
Laboratories at the Pitman-Moore Company that Lilly’s
claims about thimerosal’s safety “did not check with ours.”
Pitman warned that half the dogs it had injected with thimerosal-containing vaccines became
sick and concluded, “[T]himerosal is unsatisfactory as a serum intended for use on dogs.”

When thimerosal was used by the army in the
1940s and 1950s (in vaccines), Lilly was required
by the Defense Department to label the preservative “Poison.”

It was well established by the 1940s in peer-reviewed scientific
and medical literature that injecting thimerosal into sensitive
individuals could cause serious injury...

And Mike Papantonio has devoted much of his career to exposing dangerous and illegal actions and omissions by drug companies. In this video, Pap concedes thimerosal. He looks like someone between a rock and a hard place, talking about how crazy republican politicians are.

Yq1vAeWA_yM

the_real_dave-id
6th February 2015, 23:56
I can't understand how they get people who take a vaccine to fear those who don't.

If those that take one believe it works, what could they possibly have to fear from those who don't? Why don't they assume they are safe and the non-takers are only hurting themselves.

If every kid is vaccinated in a school except one, and that one gets measles, or ebola, or the flu, or anything, then aren't all the others "protected" already, at least in their minds?

The only reason I can see to fear someone who isn't vaccinated once you've taken a vaccine is that you don't really believe the vaccine works.

What am I missing here?

Tenzin
7th February 2015, 02:39
The Japanese banned MMR in 1993, and I believe there is some in power who knew what it actually does to people beyond just health. No wonder this country has been under attack all these while, Fukushima being the latest.

We can't help all, and some will listen. We just have to know how to reach out to them without throwing them into 'cognitive dissonance' given the widespread propaganda. We need to be more allowing for those who are unaware for there is a huge load of learning and coming to terms with the real sitation of our current world (can be traumatic and life changing). Certainly there must be creative ways to get to those who still can be woken up.

Meggings
7th February 2015, 07:33
I just posted this on the thread "Obama - get your kids vaccinated". I thought copying it below was germane to this thread. I note that Gardasil apparently was designed to produce sterility in girls a decade or two after being injected.

This is part of a public message given February 6, 2015 by Cosmic Awareness about vaccinations:
http://rainbow-phoenix.com/blog.html

"The line in the sand, in the Earth has been drawn. Which side of this line are you on? Can you live your life in a belief that you are the creator being in alignment with spiritual forces and energies that have a completely different agenda to that which is being presented to humanity en masse? Have you the courage and confidence to put your life down and say “this is this, this is this life that I believe in, the energies that I am open to, and not the deception or con that everyone else believes in”.

"For example, the question of vaccination is coming forward again and that there is a push in recent days to make the masses believe that it is irresponsible not to be vaccinated. Therefore attention is being drawn to the measles epidemic and how dangerous it is and how the vaccination against measles must be taken and that if one does not take this vaccination or sanction their children to have such vaccinations that they are irresponsible, that they are criminals even and ones who need to be punished. The most ready form of punishment at this time is the threat that if you do not vaccinate your children, you cannot have them attend local schools for they will not be allowed to go to school if they are not vaccinated.

"Many are dithering about this even if they have information that clearly shows the truth of this matter: that vaccinations are not only dangerous, they are intended to subjugate the masses to biological toxins and agents that can destroy the health and not enhance it. That can enslave the mind due to nanotechnology that is contained within the vaccinations."

waves
7th February 2015, 07:35
I can't understand how they get people who take a vaccine to fear those who don't.

If those that take one believe it works, what could they possibly have to fear from those who don't? Why don't they assume they are safe and the non-takers are only hurting themselves.

If every kid is vaccinated in a school except one, and that one gets measles, or ebola, or the flu, or anything, then aren't all the others "protected" already, at least in their minds?

The only reason I can see to fear someone who isn't vaccinated once you've taken a vaccine is that you don't really believe the vaccine works.

What am I missing here?

Wow, what a gigantic point plain as day that I missed and haven't seen mentioned before. Yes, this could/would be the end of argument if it became prominent and that's all there was to it.

I suspect, however, that even unknown by both sides, there's more underlying factors not being discussed. Of course this whole supposed outbreak is orchestrated and planned with neat and tidy mainstream news copy, laws, speeches and blah blah ready and waiting, I suspect there's something very, very fishy in this latest vaccine version that they couldn't spread with the Ebola scare and I'd bet there will be some as yet unexpected backlash claimed and orchestrated for the non-vaccinated to be vulnerable to.

Looks like there's still going to be a religious and some limited medical opt outs for the near future. Time to start a religion.

Violet
7th February 2015, 09:46
Is there a numbered report of children who died (in(directly)) from vaccines as opposed to those dead from not being vaccinated?

T Smith
7th February 2015, 13:40
to get the story started with people, don't use the truth, use the tactics that they use. they use them because they work.

And that tactic is as stated above. First introduce people to the money angle, the greed angle. People can believe that one, as they know it is true.

When speaking of the money angle, insert the proper component about how the given government is infiltrated and rubber stamps studies (studies funded and done by the vax companies) that show the vaccines are safe (no independent verification! --which real science requires, mention that part). True. That the infiltration is corporate, that the given approval organizations are infiltrated by corporate employees and ex-employees, and those who go back to working for corporations when leaving office. All true.

That the studies showed great harm to humans, and it was covered up, via the falsified and hence approved studies. Also true. help them with labels, like the encyclopedic and dictionary meaning of the word fascism, which is when corporations and the government collude together, against the will of the people, for the benefit of themselves. So they emerge from the conversation with the proper word on their mouths. That they are dealing with dark, or hidden fascism.

If they can get to that space, which will happen....when well handled with factual calmly delivered data, then they can get the rest of the way themselves, over time.

If it is handled with other methods, like a deeper truth in the first go-round, they'll reject it outright and never make it anywhere.

It's just too big of a gap to bridge or fly over, just like it was for any of you, when you first came to these understandings. It took time, many unfoldings, many moments of witnessing..then contemplation....didn't it?

The average person can only span so much of a logic gap and leap in a single sitting, so don't exceed their ability to 'carry the extra digit' while they are contemplating.

This is the lie method (cover story lie method) that is used to create the garbage that is being put in front of us, ie brainwashed populations, brainwashed cops, and so on.

They use it because it works. In general terms, informing people, helping them get there, must use the same, as that is all that the general population can handle or accept.

YOU, for instance, all of you already know, so don't preach to the pew, so to speak, speak only to the uninformed...... and make sure to shape only part of the data, enough to break open the door in a logical and leading way, into THEIR motion and THEIR thinking, don't try to think for them, and insert complex multilayered stories, or you will fail, every time.

Agreed. I usually start off this approach by rendering my response down to one sentence. When anyone ever accuses me of being "anti-science" (the preferred talking point attack), I respond, "oh, no. Not at all. I'm not anti-science, I'm anti-corporate science..."

Hervé
7th February 2015, 14:00
Is there a numbered report of children who died (in(directly)) from vaccines as opposed to those dead from not being vaccinated?

Here is one:

Measles Vaccines Kill More People than Measles, CDC Data Proves (http://www.globalresearch.ca/measles-vaccines-kill-more-people-than-measles-cdc-data-proves/5429736)

By Ethan A. Huff (http://www.globalresearch.ca/author/ethan-a-huff)
Global Research, February 05, 2015
Natural News (http://www.naturalnews.com/048518_measles_vaccines_CDC_data.html)

http://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Injection-Vaccine-Syringe-Needle-Shot-400x225.jpg

Parents concerned about their vaccinated children potentially contracting measles from unvaccinated children may want to consider the fact that the bigger health threat is technically the vaccine, not the disease itself. Comparative data provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reveal that nobody has died from measles in more than 10 years, while at least 108 deaths reported in VAERS during the same time frame have been linked to measles vaccines.

[...]

Full article: http://www.globalresearch.ca/measles-vaccines-kill-more-people-than-measles-cdc-data-proves/5429736

Joe Sustaire
7th February 2015, 14:56
You know, the thing is, it's a tough world out there. Conflicting info coming at you from all directions. No wonder it's tough for people to stand their ground and their beliefs when the "powers" are coming at you from every direction with their scare tactics, and your loved ones are claimed to be at risk.

As many of you know, my wife Patty is in a nursing home because of alzheimers. Now she/we have always been very health conscious and open to alternative medicine, thought/theories. We've stayed as far away from the medical/pharmaceutical industry as we could because of what we've seen/read in our research regarding health. So, we stay away from doctors, try to eat healthy, exercise, and take our vitamins. And it all worked pretty well for us, we were very rarely sick. Our friends who went to the doctors regularly and often, were always sick, it seemed to us. We never have taken the flu shots that are pushed, especially toward the elderly.

But...., now she has "lost" her mind. She is no longer living off in the woods with me, but in a concentrated hive of elderly people with all sorts of problems. She can't help me make decisions concerning her health, and of course I want to do all I can to see she stays as healthy as possible given her condition. So when they ask me for permission to give her the flu shot, it's all on me. Tough when it's your call, concerning the one you love and want to protect, and she's in a new environment, exposed to all sorts of new risks.

Bottom line, I refused the shots for her, last year and this year, based upon the principles we had always believed and followed. And so far, so good. She has been there for about 15 months, still takes her vitamins, and hasn't been sick. While of course others, residents and workers catch colds, flu, etc. Knock on wood.

But with with all the scare tactics "they" throw at you, it's tough, especially when it's your loved one. And they can't help you make that decision.

Violet
7th February 2015, 18:57
Thanks, Hervé. As it happens they aired Lorenzo's Oil today (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo%27s_Oil), based on a real story. It's not about vaccines but about a boy with a genetic disorder, adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD (http://www.medicine.ox.ac.uk/bandolier/booth/neurol/lorenz.html)). The clash with the medical establishment and the child's parents, building their own alternative remedy, is prominent. It's probably the same clash parents face when they decide not to vaccinate. As a side-note, movie tip and sync.

awakeningmom
7th February 2015, 19:39

What am I missing here?

Wow, what a gigantic point plain as day that I missed and haven't seen mentioned before. Yes, this could/would be the end of argument if it became prominent and that's all there was to it.

I suspect, however, that even unknown by both sides, there's more underlying factors not being discussed. Of course this whole supposed outbreak is orchestrated and planned with neat and tidy mainstream news copy, laws, speeches and blah blah ready and waiting, I suspect there's something very, very fishy in this latest vaccine version that they couldn't spread with the Ebola scare and I'd bet there will be some as yet unexpected backlash claimed and orchestrated for the non-vaccinated to be vulnerable to.

Looks like there's still going to be a religious and some limited medical opt outs for the near future. Time to start a religion.

I agree that the outbreaks are orchestrated with a long-developed negative agenda in mind. However, I'd still like to try to understand the proferred answer to "real dave-id''s" question so that I can understand the rationale behind calling for an elimination of the personal exemption. Can anyone point me to legitimate sources providing the pro-side answer -- and perhaps a good rebuttal to that answer?

I had hoped to have a old college friend answer this question months ago, but we never got to it because she got so angry at my even questioning the legitimacy of vaccines. Her husband is an infectious disease doctor and they are very pro-vaccine. She and I had gotten into an email discussion about vaccines (in particular, HPV and MMR), and I kept asking her about the link between MMR and autism (somewhat ironically, her own son has autism but she insists there's no link). At one point I had to stop asking questions because I could tell she was getting very emotional. Finally, she dismissed the entire discussion with something like: "Whatever! If people don't want to vaccinate their kids, then just keep them out of the public schools and away from mine!" Of course I was thinking the same thing as real dave-id, but didn't want to risk the friendship so stopped the discussion. So if there are good (i.e., citable and print, not video) sources out there that explain why the pro-vaxxers are so virulent in their insistence that everyone has to be vaccinated for the vaccinated to be "safe" (and good responses to why that's hogwash), please let me know. Thank you!

Meggings
8th February 2015, 01:48
AwakeningMom - here are some sources, with material from each link copied below it.

FROM: http://henrymakow.com/2015/02/measles-vaccine-hysteria.html

CDC data shows that Measles vaccines kill more people than measles! http://www.globalresearch.ca/measles-vaccines-kill-more-people-than-measles-cdc-data-proves/5429736

I just want to say something about flu vaccine. It has bearing on the measles question too.

The idea behind public health immunization campaigns is something called "herd immunity." If most people are immune to an illness (because they have received an effective vaccine), transmission chains are broken and more of the "herd" remains healthy. The question arises: Am I being vaccinated so that everyone else is protected? That's nice of me... But I didn't give consent to be part of the "herd" and contribute to herd immunity. I consented to receive flu vaccine so that I would have less chance of getting sick with flu.

Meanwhile, CDC found that this year's flu vaccine (supposedly) protected at most 23% of people who received it. If that's true, it still prevented many thousands of flu cases and several thousand deaths. However, many millions of people took it without benefit, and without having been told that they were probably just going to be part of the herd. I'm not even going to get into the potential harms of taking influenza or other vaccines.

On top of this, three recent Cochrane systematic reviews have shown the minimal or unknown benefit in mass flu vaccination. Cochrane reviews are considered to be the "gold standard" in synthesizing medical and public health research. This is official, mainstream science. Here's what the Cochrane reviews found:

HEALTHY ADULTS:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24623315

To prevent one confirmed case of influenza in healthy adults (ages 16-65 years), 40 adults must be vaccinated. To prevent one case of influenza-like illness, 71 adults must be vaccinated.

CHILDREN:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22895945

To prevent one confirmed case of influenza in healthy children (ages 1-6 years), six children must be vaccinated. To prevent one confirmed case of influenza in children age 6-16 years, 28 children must be vaccinated. To prevent one confirmed case of influenza-like illness in children age 6-16 years, eight children must be vaccinated.

OLDER FOLKS:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20166072

Despite including 75 studies, evidence quality was so low and the risk of bias from pharmaceutical industry sponsorship was so high that it was not possible to determine the effects of influenza vaccine in people age over 65 years.
- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2015/02/measles-vaccine-hysteria.html#sthash.JhnZvuC1.dpuf

FROM: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/practical-alternative-measles-hysteria

Medicine also has the temerity to orchestrate a witch-hunt against the unvaccinated, which it blames for the current outbreak. A recent study revealed numerous measles outbreaks in China where a full 99% of the population has been vaccinated for measles. Are we to believe that the unvaccinated have something to do with this? Or is it the more likely scenario, which is that measles vaccine does not confer the immunity that is supposed to provide?

It is common knowledge that those who have chosen not to vaccinate are often some of the most highly educated members of society. To blame those who have, within the guidelines of state law, legally opted not to receive the measles vaccine is both unscientific and unconscionable. Am I encouraging parents not to vaccinate their children against measles? No. I have always believed that it should come down to a matter of personal choice.

Let me see if I can follow the logic here. The supposed reason fully vaccinated individuals are getting measles is due to exposure to unvaccinated persons, and the solution is to vaccinate them with the same vaccine that has failed to provide protection to those who have already received the vaccine. And to top it all off, those who question this logic are dismissed as selfish people who don't really understand science. Is it me, or is this just a lot of crazy talk? Well, enough about what I really think.

FROM: http://blog.drbrownstein.com/should-mickey-and-minnie-mouse-be-vaccinated/

“Why are so many kids having all these allergies? We never saw peanut, milk and gluten allergies when we were kids—where is it all coming from?” I said to her that there are multiple reasons for this but the main reasons are that the young generation’s immune system is becoming weaker and weaker. I feel that today’s children, as compared to previous generations, are suffering from more chronic illnesses because they are exposed to more toxins and they are receiving too many vaccines at too young of an age. The vaccines contain toxic elements such as mercury, aluminum and formaldehyde. It is ludicrous to inject these toxic agents into our youth and expect good outcomes.

The MMR vaccine (MMR ProQuad) contains aborted fetal lung tissue. This original fetus was aborted due to maternal psychiatric reasons in September, 1966.(1) The MMR2 vaccine contains aborted fetal lung tissue of a 3-month old human female. (2) These fetal cells are used because the human cells can be used to grow the measles virus. There is concern that the increase in autism that has occurred may be due to the introduction of human DNA–from fetal cells–in the MMR and chicken pox vaccines.(3) A scientific review from Dr. Helen Ratajczak, a former scientist at a pharmaceutical firm, reviewed the body of published research since autism was first described in 1943. Dr. Ratajczak stated, “What I have published is highly concentrated on hypersensitivity. The body’s immune system is being thrown out of balance..” by the increasing number of vaccines given in a short period of time. (4) She also felt that the introduction of human DNA contained in vaccines has markedly increased the risk of developing autism. Presently, human tissue is used in 23 vaccines.

FROM: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/gandhis-anti-vaccine-views-ring-true-century-laterA

These points below are from Mahatma Ghandi:

The nature of diseases like smallpox have been misconceived. While smallpox has a contagious component, vaccinated individuals can become infected, and non-vaccinated individuals remain immune, disproving Jenner's original theory that vaccination equates to bona fide immunity.

Vaccination is a unsanitary practice. By injecting the 'filth' of a diseased cow and smallpox patient into the body of a healthy individual one inevitably makes them sicker, possibly producing new infections, ultimately resulting in a greater disease burden.

Fear of disease drives people to vaccinate against commonsense and rationality.

The income generated through vaccination is the driving reason why the medical profession does not wish to identify aforementioned problems in safety and efficacy.

Conscientious objectors should be willing to stand their ground with courage and face persecution and penalties.

Those objecting for medical reasons should aspire towards mastery of the subject such that they will be able to win others towards their perspective.

Sanitation, hygiene, fresh air, water, and clean food are essential for preventing infection and/or helping those infected to recover.

Cjay
8th February 2015, 05:27
The Australian media have been ridiculing and denigrating anti-vaxers for months.

Here is one such newspaper article from a month ago: link (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/health-minister-urges-organisers-to-cancel-event-featuring-anti-vaccination-activist-sherry-tenpenny/story-fni0fit3-1227176512453?nk=9ab1f4f6b44d47d672424d714b07c865)

And this search (http://newsstore.fairfax.com.au/apps/browseArchive.ac?sy=nstore&cls=2355) found 76 documents

Magenta
8th February 2015, 06:15
I have experienced the horrors of vaccines firsthand...I believe the MMR in particular led to my son developing type 1 diabetes. In the late 90s, he received the MMR vaccine, only to experience a high fever of 104-105 degrees Fahrenheit several days later for four days, with no explanation even after a visit to the pediatrician and a trip to the ER. I intuitively knew something was very wrong, but hoped for the best. Several years later, he was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.

After his diagnosis, I located the warning sheet online that should be provided to every parent considering vaccinating their child. It said diabetes was a possible side effect. Needless to say, I was livid. Still am. Just wish I had woken up to the dangers earlier than I did.

Violet
8th February 2015, 07:23
The Australian media have been ridiculing and denigrating anti-vaxers for months.

Here is one such newspaper article from a month ago: link (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/health-minister-urges-organisers-to-cancel-event-featuring-anti-vaccination-activist-sherry-tenpenny/story-fni0fit3-1227176512453?nk=9ab1f4f6b44d47d672424d714b07c865)

And this search (http://newsstore.fairfax.com.au/apps/browseArchive.ac?sy=nstore&cls=2355) found 76 documents

Looks like different countries are dealing with the matter at the same time.

We've also had a lot of vaccine talk and promotion of taking them, in these past few weeks.

But it's not new, we've had our own mini-version of what's happening now in the US, last year, and we blamed it on the Dutch: http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20141209_01420640 (kindly run Gtranslate, or other machine, thanks).

DarMar
8th February 2015, 11:26
Last few days was too many articles and opened discussion on this theme.
What makes it strange is fact that it's main goal is to laugh to anti-vaxxers and put them into anti-science bag.
Whatever i did/tried to explain i got heavily laughed at and proclaimed as totally mad person which is danger to society.

Than my intuitive girl noticed and said: "you know, it is not just about a vaccines it is about line of thinking in whole form, look at this they are unable to think"
because it was on ever evidence pdf, video or anything i post i got response like moron, idiot, and other 'facts'

Well i tried at least, but on end it is not mine to make them think like me or similar to mine, we all have free will, what we do with it is crucial so i removed em from friend list and got back to building art crafts.
Because i really feel that this one is to drive negative insecure emotions and drive intentions away from creativity and love, not from sheeples because they are already sheeples so it does not matter, they already accepted and vaccinated, whats there left to say to them.. except regret.

last post i sad to those conversations was: "If you believe that it helps you, I'm with you, hoping that you are right.. all the best for you all with vaccines, bye!"

Because i really feel that they need acceptance to make vaccines work on your body, if comes to body with trickery it will get out by nature 'trickery' as it did by now with eating some poisonous stuff..
And what media does is words-play
And imho words make 'reality'
And we should not be tricked into it

We have our own words :)

T Smith
8th February 2015, 15:44
So if there are good (i.e., citable and print, not video) sources out there that explain why the pro-vaxxers are so virulent in their insistence that everyone has to be vaccinated for the vaccinated to be "safe" (and good responses to why that's hogwash), please let me know. Thank you!

There are hundreds of studies and sources that link vaccines to autism. Hundreds. There are scores of courageous doctors and professionals who have exposed these links. In short, there is no lack of evidence.

The reason your friend chooses to deny these findings is not because of the evidence, but because of her paradigm of understanding the world. No amount of evidence will convince her, even her own child with autism. I know a number of parents very much like your friend, even with autistic children, who have actually doubled down on their own paradigm of understanding; embracing the facts is perhaps too painful and psychologically damaging (i.e. everything I believe in and the very way I understand the world is one big lie). It would also entail taking some degree of responsibility for damaging their children. It is much easier for the psyche to believe what it wants to believe and not to go there.

The other side of the coin here are the pseudo facts and pseudo science, e.g. "corporate science," which attacks the real science and real facts. At best this perpetuates confusion among the quasi-ignorant, and at worse, arms the uber-ignorant with child-like counter attacks, and with ridicules and pejorative propaganda slogans, like "anti-science" or "anti-vaxxer". Couple all this a massive propaganda campaign waged by powerful interests and it is no wonder that many smart people, like your friend, continue to wade through this debate with blindfolds on. The biggest challenge is perhaps not the lack of evidence, but rather exposing the "fake" and fraudulent evidence. There has been much less evidence on this front, until recently:

https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/highlight.pl?ah=1&l=english&cat=web&c=hf&q=dr+thompson+autism&rl=NONE&u=http:%2F%2Fhealthimpactnews.com%2F2014%2Fcdc-whistleblower-comes-forward-admits-coverup-on-vaccine-link-to-autism%2F&rid=LHLOMNOKPNKS594KXPISU&hlq=https%3A%2F%2Fixquick.com%2Fdo%2Fsearch&mtabp=-1&mtcmd=process_search&mtlanguage=english&mtx=0&mty=0&mtengine0=v1all&mtcat=web

With the real evidence coming to light, there is also a growing camp that falls somewhere in the middle. Yes, there is risk in injecting these neurotoxins into our bloodstreams, but the benefits outweigh the risks. This is the next hurdle in this debate. But we are only now just beginning to understand what those risks are. It's not just autism we're dealing with here. There is an entire set of subtle conditions on the autism spectrum, as well as cancers that develop later in life and other conditions that we must also consider.

On top of all this there is a very real eugenics agenda that almost certainly underlies the push to mass inoculate the human population. There are many convincing arguments and hard facts to support this. But if one thinks this is but fantastical imaginings of the paranoid, one need only read the following (among many, many others):

Impact of Science on Society, by Bertrand Russell
Your Health and Sanity in the Age of Treason, Dr. Swinburne Clymer
Dr. Mary's Monkey, by Edward Haslam
Killing us Softly, the Global Depopulation Policy, by Kevin Mugur Galalae

This is but the tip of the iceberg and what I can summon at the top of my head; there are hundreds of others who have exposed this agenda with cutting precision, and rather convincingly. But with the utmost irony (as most people are chemically inflicted to such a degree that they don't--or can't--read anything of abstract substance anymore), it's almost a poetic crime that the masses cannot understand the war being waged against them; vaccinations and inoculations most certainly at center stage.

Whether the ultimate objective here is mass depopulation or to render the masses docile and subservient, or simply to make a boat-load of money for Big Pharma, does it really matter? My own personal feeling is we probably won't fully understand the effects these vaccinations have on our species for generations to come, when all the subtle diseases, genetic manipulation, premature deaths, and mental impairments fully play themselves out.

Warm Regards to you,

T Smith

Magenta
8th February 2015, 17:06
I remember when I refused the Hep B vaccine for my daughter when she was a teenager. The pediatrician on call (not our regular doctor) about came out of her skin and all but accused me of being an irresponsible parent. Needless to say, we never saw that particular doctor again. It just shows you how deep the indoctrination goes. And this latest media attack is no different. If anyone tries to actually look at the research and comment (I'm thinking of Sen. Rand Paul), they are quickly demonized and forced to tow the party line.

awakeningmom
8th February 2015, 18:30
Thank you T. Smith for the link and the books. I will check them out. It's important to me to find "real cites" and sources with mainstream cred that I can use in my effort to educate myself as well as combat entrenched harmful beliefs. I can't cite to articles coming from the alternative press (e.g, Mike Adams, Henry Makow, even Jon Rappoport, who I personally love) because my friends will dismiss those cites as pseudo-science purveyors, whackos, uninformed fear-mongers, etc. As I said, her husband is an infectious disease doctor, and according to my friend, they read "the real literature"! So far, I haven't been able to respond to that effectively, since I am just delving into the vaccines area myself. However, I've spent quite a bit of time researching and writing about the fluoridation issue -- and it is mind boggling how much real scientific evidence/information is readily available about the dangers of ingested fluoride -- and yet this data is still dismissed as "pseudo-science" by the majority of mainstream doctors, dentists, researchers and their professional organizations (ADA, AMA, etc.). The belief that "our doctors and scientists wouldn't lie to us" about safety/benefits" of things like vaccines, fluoride, psychotropic and other medications is deeply ingrained in many otherwise highly educated citizens' psyches. It is hard to undo this child-like naive/ignorant view, despite enormous amounts of evidence to the contrary.

awakeningmom
8th February 2015, 18:36
Sorry, I meant to add: I still would like to understand why pro-vaxxers insist on "herd immunity"? Are the vaccines purportedly less effective if only 3/4th (or whatever less than 100% percentage) of any given population is vaccinated? Is the argument that vaccinated people are still at risk when there are too many unvaccinated people? Otherwise, why do they "care" so much about unvaccinated people?

LindyLou22
8th February 2015, 19:10
And double thanks to you. That's what I also started experiencing, even from friends and from progressive people who normally see right through conspiracy and mind control elements. I hope those who are against vaccines for their children are able to stay strong against this coercion.

Last few days was too many articles and opened discussion on this theme.
What makes it strange is fact that it's main goal is to laugh to anti-vaxxers and put them into anti-science bag.
Whatever i did/tried to explain i got heavily laughed at and proclaimed as totally mad person which is danger to society.

Than my intuitive girl noticed and said: "you know, it is not just about a vaccines it is about line of thinking in whole form, look at this they are unable to think"
because it was on ever evidence pdf, video or anything i post i got response like moron, idiot, and other 'facts'

Well i tried at least, but on end it is not mine to make them think like me or similar to mine, we all have free will, what we do with it is crucial so i removed em from friend list and got back to building art crafts.
Because i really feel that this one is to drive negative insecure emotions and drive intentions away from creativity and love, not from sheeples because they are already sheeples so it does not matter, they already accepted and vaccinated, whats there left to say to them.. except regret.

last post i sad to those conversations was: "If you believe that it helps you, I'm with you, hoping that you are right.. all the best for you all with vaccines, bye!"

Because i really feel that they need acceptance to make vaccines work on your body, if comes to body with trickery it will get out by nature 'trickery' as it did by now with eating some poisonous stuff..
And what media does is words-play
And imho words make 'reality'
And we should not be tricked into it

We have our own words :)

T Smith
9th February 2015, 21:32
Thank you T. Smith for the link and the books. I will check them out. It's important to me to find "real cites" and sources with mainstream cred that I can use in my effort to educate myself as well as combat entrenched harmful beliefs. I can't cite to articles coming from the alternative press (e.g, Mike Adams, Henry Makow, even Jon Rappoport, who I personally love) because my friends will dismiss those cites as pseudo-science purveyors, whackos, uninformed fear-mongers, etc. As I said, her husband is an infectious disease doctor, and according to my friend, they read "the real literature"! So far, I haven't been able to respond to that effectively, since I am just delving into the vaccines area myself. However, I've spent quite a bit of time researching and writing about the fluoridation issue -- and it is mind boggling how much real scientific evidence/information is readily available about the dangers of ingested fluoride -- and yet this data is still dismissed as "pseudo-science" by the majority of mainstream doctors, dentists, researchers and their professional organizations (ADA, AMA, etc.). The belief that "our doctors and scientists wouldn't lie to us" about safety/benefits" of things like vaccines, fluoride, psychotropic and other medications is deeply ingrained in many otherwise highly educated citizens' psyches. It is hard to undo this child-like naive/ignorant view, despite enormous amounts of evidence to the contrary.

As far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter who is reporting on these studies, whether it's Mike Adams or Diane Sawyer. The important thing is that the studies in question are independently commissioned and peer reviewed. And that the results are substantiated by other scientific studies. Talk about being "anti-science"...anyone who refuses to acknowledge the well-documented fact (yes, proven in legitimate, peer-reviewed scientific studies) that thimerosal is a dangerous neurotoxin and most certainly linked to autism, among other vaccine-induced diseases, simply because the Ministry of Truth doesn't tell us so, is truly "anti-science." They may fancy themselves otherwise, but until they begin thinking for themselves and stop worshiping their false idols, i.e. mainstream media and government authorities, they can in no way be faithful proponents to the scientific method.

Czarek
10th February 2015, 00:46
What we all need is a series of documents that can be printed off and ready for analysis by those ready to hear the truth.
Here's one that I've been showing lately:
http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2011/12/20/special-report-the-vitamin-c-treatment-of-whooping-cough-suzanne-humphries-md/

Links to youtube videos that expose the truth behind vaccines. My late favorite video is Dr.Humphfries. I play the video and don't get involved. I just say: "so, what do you think?"
This is the one I've been playing lately:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efto1LpWkKw

LindyLou22
10th February 2015, 19:55
Remember when 60 Minutes was true investigative reporting? Thank you to Kelv for bringing this to light again. Here, Mary Tyler Moore deny claims that she had taken the swine flu vaccine. The head honcho of the CDC squirms and makes faces when confronted with documented information that proves he lied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8elE7Ct1jWw#t=807

Aspen
10th February 2015, 20:04
cognitive dissonance is necessary in order to wake up . . .

onawah
10th February 2015, 20:30
What Sharyl Attkisson told me about vaccines
I just posted this here too: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?79751-Stay-Away-From-Measles-Parties-Docs-Warn-Parents&p=931638&viewfull=1#post931638
(Should these threads be merged?)

[ Mod-edit:

The following article of Jon Rappoport is from his blog at What Sharyl Attkisson told me about vaccines (Jon Rappoport) (https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/02/10/what-sharyl-attkisson-told-me-about-vaccines/).

I haven't finished considering whether to merge as you suggested, onawah, but most likely I will conclude that there is sufficiently different focus in the two threads that I decide to leave them unmerged.

-- Paul.]

What Sharyl Attkisson told me about vaccines

By Jon Rappoport
February 11, 2015
www.nomorefakenews.com

"The complete failure of this year's flu vaccine, even by conventional standards, is a major scandal at the CDC. To distract the press and public, we now have a fake epidemic of measles, and pressure to take the vaccine, take all vaccines all the time. This is called a psyop. Psyops build fake realities." (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

As my readers know, I've written many articles about vaccines, covering: mandatory shots; the pseudoscience of vaccination; severe adverse effects; poisons in shots; disastrous vaccination campaigns, and so on.

This article is about something else. It's about who is allowed to speak fully in mainstream media.

If truth were the objective of news, you would see reasoned debates between pro and anti-vax proponents on major networks----but that's a joke because no reasoned debates are permitted on any sensitive subject.

When it comes to vaccines, major media are all about "what doctors tell us." If I may be so bold, who cares what doctors say?

Who cares?

Why are doctors a privileged class? Why do they get a free pass?

Let's see...oh yes, it's because government and drug companies back them up. The last time I looked, this has nothing to do with the truth.

It has to do with monopoly, though.

"I'm a doctor, and of course I'm pro-vaccine."

"Welcome, Doctor, good to have you on the show."

Or: "I'm not a doctor."

"Sorry, you're out."

Or: "I'm a doctor, and I'm against vaccines."

"You're suffering from a mental disorder, Doctor, and you're a traitor to your profession and a threat to the future of the human race."

Media construct this premise: the pro-vaccine "experts" are truthtellers, and the people who question vaccines are "denialists." That's how the issue is framed. Ahead of time. On purpose.

The millions of brainwashed people who watch the news every night and genuflect and live inside that dream are content to believe "the good doctors." They have to believe someone, because they have no opinion of their own. They don't have the tools to form a reasoned opinion. If a doctor told them that four shots of bull sperm would protect their children from a virus floating in from the Orion Belt, they'd line up their kiddies at clinics and drug stores for the "free" jab.

An anti-vaccine reporter at a local TV station once told me she'd been labeled "trouble." She wasn't permitted to air any vaccine story, for fear that through word or gesture she might trigger a scandal.

Part of that scandal? Scores of viewers would contact the station and side with the anti-vaccine reporter. The execs knew those viewers were out there and were also "trouble."

On August 27, 2014, a long-time researcher at the CDC, William Thompson, confessed in print that he and his colleagues had cooked a vital vaccine study to "prove" the MMR vaccine had no connection to autism...when in fact that was a lie. The vaccine did have a connection.

A media storm should have followed. A respected researcher coming out of the woodwork and saying, "I lied"? That's a huge story for major media and medical media.

But? There was a virtual blackout on the story. There still is.

The vaccine establishment must be protected.

In the fall of 2009, Sharyl Attkisson, working at CBS News, blew the doors open on a huge Swine Flu scandal at the CDC:

The CDC, whose job it was to accurately report the number of Swine Flu cases in the US, had stopped counting. Stopped counting.

Why? Because the overwhelming number of blood samples from diagnosed or likely Swine Flu patients, coming back from testing labs, showed these people didn't have Swine Flu or any flu.

That fact torpedoed the entire CDC propaganda- fear campaign aimed at convincing Americans to take the Swine Flu vaccine.

So...Sharyl Attkisson's effort to move this story from the CBS News website on to the national nightly-news television broadcast was shot down.

Here is a piece from a 2014 interview I did with Attkisson:

Q: In 2009, you spearheaded coverage of the so-called Swine Flu pandemic. You discovered that, in the summer of 2009, the Centers for Disease Control, ignoring their federal mandate, stopped counting Swine Flu cases in America. Yet they continued to stir up fear about the "pandemic," without having any real measure of its impact. Wasn't that another investigation of yours that was shut down? Wasn't there more to find out?

A: The implications of the story were even worse than that. We discovered through our FOI efforts that before the CDC mysteriously stopped counting Swine Flu cases, they had learned that almost none of the cases they had counted as Swine Flu was, in fact, Swine Flu or any sort of flu at all! The interest in the story from one [CBS] executive was very enthusiastic. He said it was "the most original story" he'd seen on the whole Swine Flu epidemic. But others pushed to stop it and, in the end, no broadcast wanted to touch it. We aired numerous stories pumping up the idea of an epidemic, but not the one that would shed original, new light on all the hype. It was fair, accurate, legally approved and a heck of a story. With the CDC keeping the true Swine Flu stats secret, it meant that many in the public took and gave their children an experimental vaccine that may not have been necessary.

Q: You've revealed serious problems caused by vaccines. Have you run into opposition as a result of covering these stories?

A: This is a long discussion but yes, it is one of the most well funded, well orchestrated efforts I've ever seen on a story. Many reporters, if not all, who have tried to factually cover this topic have experienced the same opposition as have researchers who dared to uncover vaccine side effects. Those who don't want the stories explored want to censor the information from the public entirely, lest the public draw the "wrong" conclusions about the facts. The media has largely bought into the conflicted government, political and medical complex propaganda on the topic that marginalizes researchers, journalists and parents who dare to speak to the scientific facts they've uncovered or to their own experiences. It's a giant scandal of its own.

Q: I know you've had problems with your Wikipedia page. What happened there?

A: Long story short: there is a concerted effort by special interests who exploit Wikipedia editing privileges to control my biographical page to disparage my reporting on certain topics and skew the information. Judging from the editing, the interest(s) involved relates to the pharmaceutical/vaccine industry. I am far from alone...

Does that tell you something about the way major media cover vaccine stories?

There is even more.

The staggering capper on this tale? Roughly three weeks after Attkisson's Swine Flu revelations appeared in print, the CDC, obviously in great distress over the exposure, decided to double down. The best lie to tell would be a huge lie.

Here, from a November 12, 2009, WebMD article is the CDC's response: "Shockingly, 14 million to 34 million U.S. residents - the CDC's best guess is 22 million - came down with H1N1 swine flu by Oct. 17 [2009]." ("22 million cases of Swine Flu in US," by Daniel J. DeNoon)

The CDC had no facts or stats or lab tests to confirm ANY of their reported numbers of Swine Flu cases in America. So they said: 22 MILLION CASES.

But don't worry. Be happy. Everything the government tells you about disease and the need to take vaccines is perfectly true.

Perfectly, absolutely.

onawah
10th February 2015, 21:22
Measles in Disneyland: Third MMR Shot and Vaccine Exemption Ban
February 10, 2015

NciXSnb2n6A

Lots of live links in the article on this page:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/02/10/measles-disneyland.aspx?e_cid=20150210Z1_DNL_B_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20150210Z1_DNL_B&et_cid=DM69177&et_rid=837076910

By Barbara Loe Fisher

There have been hundreds of media stories published in the U.S. and around the world since Jan. 14, 2015, the day after it was first reported that visitors to Disneyland got measles and presumably infected other people in California, Washington, Utah, and Colorado.1

Like wildfire, the story spread globally even though there was - and still is - limited information about the 51 lab-confirmed cases of measles public health officials say are linked to the happiest place on earth.

According a Jan. 23 Health Advisory issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), "no source case for the outbreak has been identified."2

Demonizing of Parents and Their Children

The U.S. has a population of more than 320 million people and 38 million people live in California, so it is curious why a handful of measles cases prompted one California newspaper to quickly place blame on parents making informed vaccine choices, calling them "ignorant" and engaged in a "self-absorbed rejection of science."3

Astroturfers4 and trolls5,6 saw that kind of talk as a green light to do more of it on public comment boards, suggesting that children with vaccine-related brain injuries are genetic mutants and calling mothers of vaccine injured children "liars" and "witches."7

Pediatrician Leads Blame and Shame Game

Dr. James Cherry,8 a prominent UCLA pediatrician and infectious disease expert, publicly joined in the blame and shame game, hurling insults at parents declining to give children every one of the government recommended 69 doses of 16 vaccines, including two MMR shots.

Dr. Cherry said, "There are some pretty dumb people out there,"9 and "Some people are just terribly selfish."10

Name-calling is a convenient way to deflect attention from inconvenient truths about vaccine failures and the dissolving myth of vaccine acquired herd immunity.11

A Very Highly Vaccinated U.S. Population

Case in point: there were 644 cases of measles reported in America in 2014,12 even though 95 percent of children entering kindergarten13 have gotten two doses of MMR vaccine, which is also true for 92 percent of school children ages 13 to 17 years.14

Plus, less than one percent of children under age three are completely unvaccinated and 92 percent of them have gotten one or more MMR shots.15 In some states, the MMR vaccination rate is approaching 100 percent.16

According to Dr. Cherry, measles vaccine acquired herd immunity is in effect with a measles vaccination rate of more than 90 percent.17 Well, that has been true in America since 1981 with one dose of MMR vaccine18 and since 2000 for two doses of MMR vaccine, which is one reason why the CDC declared measles eradicated from the U.S. in 2000.19

But, clearly, measles virus has not been eradicated from the U.S., just like measles has not been eradicated from any other country and emerging scientific evidence suggests it never will be—no matter how many doses of MMR vaccine are mandated for every man, woman and child in the world.20,21,22,23

Why is a big deal being made out of 51 cases of measles reported in the U.S.?

Flu Shots That Don't Work

Perhaps public health officials would prefer that the media and the public focus on a handful of measles cases at Disneyland and not focus on the fact that millions of Americans have gotten flu shots that don't work and health care workers are being fired if they don't get flu shots that don't work.24,25

If you got a flu shot this year, it will do absolutely nothing to protect you from the influenza strain making most people sick.26,27,28 Worse, scientists have confirmed that the more often you get an annual flu shot, the less effective it is!29,30

How many vaccinated people are attending schools, going to grocery stores, and working in hospitals and doctors' offices without a clue they are infected with and shedding and transmitting influenza virus because they only have mild flu symptoms or no symptoms at all?31,32

And it is anybody's guess how many children are getting sick after live virus influenza vaccine is sprayed up their noses33 or are shedding vaccine strain live virus that could make other people sick.34,35

Pertussis Vaccine Failing

The pertussis vaccine is failing, too.36,37 Like measles, in recent years there have been huge increases in reports of B. pertussis whooping cough among children and adults in California and other states, and many of those people have been vaccinated.38,39

That was true for pertussis outbreaks in the U.S. 30 years ago, too.40,41

Now public health officials are finally admitting the truth that many scientists have been publishing for a long time: you can be fully vaccinated for pertussis, get infected and show atypical or no symptoms and spread whooping cough to vaccinated and unvaccinated persons.42,43,44

In fact, Dr. Cherry himself admits that there are millions of undiagnosed B. pertussis whooping cough cases every year in America,45 even though 95 percent or more of America's school children have gotten multiple does of pertussis containing vaccinations.46

In 2013, Dr. Cherry wrote, "Neither B. pertussis infection or pertussis vaccination elicit long-lasting immunity. Infection and illness repeatedly occur in all ages throughout life."47 So much for the myth of pertussis vaccine acquired herd immunity.48

Measles Vaccine Failing

It isn't very scientific to blame pertussis or influenza outbreaks on unvaccinated people. And it isn't very scientific to blame measles outbreaks on unvaccinated people, either.

In some outbreaks of measles in California last year, nearly 20 percent of the people had been vaccinated.49 The CDC says that 12 percent of the measles cases associated with Disneyland were vaccinated, some of them with at least two doses of MMR vaccine.50

Measles vaccine acquired herd immunity is a dissolving myth, too.51,52,53 Public health doctors are scrambling to explain leaks in measles vaccine immunity54,55 and have come up with this lame excuse: they say they just discovered that one measles vaccinated adult in 10 is now susceptible to measles because vaccine immunity wears off.56 They call it "waning immunity."57

More MMR Shots Coming?

Now get ready for the sucker punch: Dr. Cherry told a TV network last week that the solution to waning measles vaccine immunity is to "give additional doses" of MMR vaccine to adults.58,59 That's right. Let's just mandate more MMR shots for millions of Americans and make Merck's stockholders really happy.60

But who is Dr. Cherry kidding? We all know that adults are way too hard to pin down – unless you threaten them with loss of a job or medical care or put them in prison—so I predict that the third MMR shot will more likely target high school students and people trying to get a college education.61

Dr. Cherry's solution to reported measles cases at Disneyland reminds me of when doctors told parents in 1990 that they didn't realize one dose of MMR vaccine would fail to provide lifelong immunity after all, so kids are going to have to get a second dose of MMR.62

Inconvenient Scientific Truths About Measles Vaccine

The inconvenient scientific truth about measles in Disneyland and around the world is that public health doctors do not know how many vaccinated people can be infected with measles, show few or no symptoms and transmit measles to other people.63 Government health officials do not conduct routine active surveillance of vaccinated people to find out if they are experiencing asymptomatic or atypical measles and transmitting it to others.

In addition, there are published studies demonstrating that people given live virus measles vaccine can be infected with vaccine strain measles virus and shed vaccine strain measles virus.64,65,66 Health officials do not conduct routine active surveillance of people getting live MMR vaccine to monitor for vaccine strain measles virus infection, shedding and the potential for transmission.

Is It Measles or Something Else?

Most doctors and parents don't know that the CDC warns, "During outbreaks, measles vaccine is administered to help control the outbreak, and in these situations, vaccine reactions may be mistakenly classified as measles cases. A small proportion of measles vaccine recipients experience rash and fever 10–14 days following vaccination."67

Yes, MMR vaccine can cause vaccine strain measles infection that looks just like measles.68 Plus, other common viral infections – like adenovirus infections – can look just like measles with rash, fever and conjunctivitis symptoms69,70 and be misdiagnosed as measles UNLESS there is expensive RNA lab testing done to confirm that what looks like measles really is wild type measles.71

Plans to Further Damage California Vaccine Exemptions

And now for the second sucker punch, at least for families living in California: Dr. Pan, the pediatrician politician who lobbied in 2013 to pass a bill restricting non-medical vaccine exemptions for children to attend school, told one California newspaper that he intends to introduce new legislation to do more damage to the ability of parents to weigh the benefits and risks of vaccination and make voluntary vaccine choices for their children.72 Will California health officials take away religious and conscientious belief vaccine exemptions and leave doctors like Dr. Pan and Dr. Cherry in charge of who gets a public education?

Using Disneyland to Move the Goalposts

The hype about 51 cases of measles reportedly linked to Disneyland73 has more to do with covering up vaccine failures and propping up the dissolving myth of vaccine acquired herd immunity than it does about protecting the public health. It has a lot to do with defensive doctors trying to blame a minority of parents who are refusing to place irrational faith in them and their moving goal posts,74 and are choosing instead to think and act rationally.75

That third MMR shot is coming to America and so is a massive Pharma-led lobby attempt to demonize and punish76,77 all Americans who defend the human right to exercise informed consent to medical risk-taking, including vaccine risk-taking.78 The calls to strike down those who do not use every dose of the growing list of government-mandated vaccines, is on a fast track.79,80 It will include banning the unvaccinated from exercising the right to get a public education, medical care,81 employment, and many other human and civil rights.

Americans Have a Choice to Make

The battle lines are clearly drawn. Now Americans have a choice to make: will we stand up and fight to protect our human right to make voluntary decisions about which vaccines we buy and use, or will we permit liability free drug companies and government health officials to take that freedom from us?82

Go to NVICAdvocacy.org and learn how you can take action to protect vaccine exemptions in your state. Learn more about the risks and complications of measles and measles vaccine on NVIC.org. And if you or your child has been vaccinated and the vaccine failed to protect you or caused harm, you can make a report to NVIC and share your experience with others on NVIC.org.

It's your health. Your family. Your choice.

Protect Your Right to Informed Consent and Defend Vaccine Exemptions

With all the uncertainty surrounding the safety and efficacy of vaccines, it's critical to protect your right to make independent health choices and exercise voluntary informed consent to vaccination. It is urgent that everyone in America stand up and fight to protect and expand vaccine informed consent protections in state public health and employment laws. The best way to do this is to get personally involved with your state legislators and educating the leaders in your community.

NVIC Advocacy poster

THINK GLOBALLY, ACT LOCALLY.

National vaccine policy recommendations are made at the federal level but vaccine laws are made at the state level. It is at the state level where your action to protect your vaccine choice rights can have the greatest impact. It is critical for EVERYONE to get involved now in standing up for the legal right to make voluntary vaccine choices in America because those choices are being threatened by lobbyists representing drug companies, medical trade associations, and public health officials, who are trying to persuade legislators to strip all vaccine exemptions from public health laws.

Signing up for NVIC's free Advocacy Portal at www.NVICAdvocacy.org gives you immediate, easy access to your own state legislators on your Smart Phone or computer so you can make your voice heard. You will be kept up-to-date on the latest state bills threatening your vaccine choice rights and get practical, useful information to help you become an effective vaccine choice advocate in your own community. Also, when national vaccine issues come up, you will have the up-to-date information and call to action items you need at your fingertips.

So please, as your first step, sign up for the NVIC Advocacy Portal.

Share Your Story with the Media and People You Know

If you or a family member has suffered a serious vaccine reaction, injury, or death, please talk about it. If we don't share information and experiences with one another, everybody feels alone and afraid to speak up. Write a letter to the editor if you have a different perspective on a vaccine story that appears in your local newspaper. Make a call in to a radio talk show that is only presenting one side of the vaccine story.

I must be frank with you; you have to be brave because you might be strongly criticized for daring to talk about the "other side" of the vaccine story. Be prepared for it and have the courage to not back down. Only by sharing our perspective and what we know to be true about vaccination will the public conversation about vaccination open up so people are not afraid to talk about it.

We cannot allow the drug companies and medical trade associations funded by drug companies or public health officials promoting forced use of a growing list of vaccines to dominate the conversation about vaccination. The vaccine injured cannot be swept under the carpet and treated like nothing more than "statistically acceptable collateral damage" of national one-size-fits-all mandatory vaccination policies that put way too many people at risk for injury and death. We shouldn't be treating people like guinea pigs instead of human beings.

Internet Resources Where You Can Learn More

I encourage you to visit the website of the non-profit charity, the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), at www.NVIC.org:

NVIC Memorial for Vaccine Victims: View descriptions and photos of children and adults, who have suffered vaccine reactions, injuries, and deaths. If you or your child experiences an adverse vaccine event, please consider posting and sharing your story here.
If You Vaccinate, Ask 8 Questions: Learn how to recognize vaccine reaction symptoms and prevent vaccine injuries.
Vaccine Freedom Wall: View or post descriptions of harassment and sanctions by doctors, employers, and school and health officials for making independent vaccine choices.
Connect with Your Doctor or Find a New One That Will Listen and Care

If your pediatrician or doctor refuses to provide medical care to you or your child unless you agree to get vaccines you don't want, I strongly encourage you to have the courage to find another doctor. Harassment, intimidation, and refusal of medical care is becoming the modus operandi of the medical establishment in an effort to stop the change in attitude of many parents about vaccinations after they become truly educated about health and vaccination.

However, there is hope.

At least 15 percent of young doctors recently polled admit that they're starting to adopt a more individualized approach to vaccinations in direct response to the vaccine safety concerns of parents. It is good news that there is a growing number of smart young doctors, who prefer to work as partners with parents in making personalized vaccine decisions for children, including delaying vaccinations or giving children fewer vaccines on the same day or continuing to provide medical care for those families, who decline use of one or more vaccines.

So take the time to locate a doctor, who treats you with compassion and respect and is willing to work with you to do what is right for your child.

LindyLou22
11th February 2015, 01:56
Onawah, thank you so much for your excellent posts. There's a lot of comfort in finding how many people are awake to this. I wouldn't have heard of Barbara Loe Fisher but for this post. Originally I had wanted this thread to be about who is pushing this anti-vax talk. Many of the formerly progressive outlets I had trusted are now coming out against, as Ms. Fisher says, people making informed choices regarding vaccines. It rocked my world of belief upside down to read the first article from Mother Jones magazine. I was inundated by NPR, Daily Kos, Ring of Fire, and friends in the media who should be a lot wiser. Here on Avalon I can openly talk about the desire to cull the herd of useless eaters. I've been devastated by who has been participating in this blitz, and who I can no longer trust. I think Mike Papantonio hits me the hardest. It seems like he's doing everything he can to say what's required of him, and to cloak it in criticism of Fox News or the republican party. And then Ring of Fire is pouring it on as far as distrust of drug companies.

Scott
11th February 2015, 03:47
In Ontario my wife went and tracked down a form called the "Conscientious Objection" from the government filled it out and had it signed by a notary of the public,took it to school and they had to add it to their records and skip our children during the vaccination cycle at school.

Now this only happened because my wife thoroughly researched the subject of vaccination and was even on a national radio show talking about vaccination dangers. The Ontario government does not make this information readily available, you have to search for it.

I remember a family doctor said to my wife in a snobbish tone "Aren't you afraid that by not vaccinating your children that your placing other children at risk?"
My Wife answered" what are you worried about?, if your child is vaccinated then they should be safe,shouldn't they?"

Scott

onawah
19th February 2015, 18:28
Studies show: Live virus vaccines can spread disease
Some very important points that have been overlooked! (Strange, isn't it? :whistle::sad: )
http://www.naturalhealth365.com/infectious-diseases-vaccine-debate-1320.html
Christine M. Dionese, L.Ac, MSTOM in Vaccine Dangers February 17, 2015

(NaturalHealth365) Do you believe that unvaccinated children and adults pose the greatest risk to others? Well, if you look beyond the media hype, science has a very different understanding about vaccine dangers – that may surprise you.
You see, common sense and medical research tells us that recently live virus vaccinated persons should be quarantined to reduce widespread risk of infecting the public. Considering so few infectious diseases health officials recognize this imminent concern, there is currently no standardized policy to disseminate this information to healthcare providers or the general public.
When we hear about the ‘vaccine debate’ – as common as it is now – despite compounding evidence questioning its safety and effectiveness, the spotlight usually shines on those who have chosen not to vaccinate. Recently presented data however shows that a live virus vaccinated person is likely responsible for the recent measles outbreak in California.
The pharmaceutical industry wants you to ignore these simple truths
Research shows that people vaccinated with live viruses such as chicken pox, influenza, shingles, mumps, measles and rubella (MMR) can shed the virus for weeks or months – potentially infecting both vaccinated and unvaccinated persons.
Regardless of this clearly demonstrated truth, no public policy currently exists to protect communities from this overt risk. President of the Weston A. Price Foundation, Sally Fallon Morell suggests as a public health initiative that all recently vaccinated individuals should be quarantined for a minimum of several weeks due to the risk they pose to society. But, the pharmaceutical industry may not like that – because it would probably decrease the sale of its vaccines.
Vaccine science that really sounds stupid
The pharmaceutical industry wants us to believe that vaccines (and boosters) confer ‘lifelong immunity’ to infectious diseases. This is simply NOT the case.
How could an immunization that delivers disease and requires a booster every three years confer lifelong immune protection? It cannot. If anything, this very process undermines the vast “immune-intelligence” we are born with.
Consider pertussis, or whooping cough. When an unvaccinated child contracts a mild case they experience the illness, recover and develop lifelong immunity. Lifelong immunity does not exist in an unreliable booster situation such is the case with whooping cough vaccinations. The recent California outbreak of whooping cough was, after all, present in vaccinated persons – obviously not talked about in the corporate-controlled media.
A great solution: Take immunity into our own hands
There is no excuse for any of us to neglect immune wellness. Now, more than ever, especially with the advent of the health food movement in the past three to five years, we have an abundance of organic, whole foods at our disposable to enhance immune function.
Along with an organic, non-GMO whole foods diet I suggest immune protecting nutraceuticals such as daily vitamin D3, high quality, multi-strain probiotics, vitamin C and cordyceps. Talk to your integrative health specialist for personalized suggestions.

About the author: Christine M. Dionese L.Ac, MSTOM is an integrative health expert, medical journalist and food writer. She’s dedicated her career to helping others understand the science of happiness and its powerful effects on everyday human health. Christine practices, writes and speaks on environmental functional medicine, personalized medicine and epigenetics, food science and sustainable living.
References:
http://www.westonaprice.org/press/studies-show-that-vaccinated-individuals-spread-disease
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21338676
http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/59/10/1375.full
http://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx
http://www.nvic.org/vaccine-strain-virus-shedding-and-transmission.aspx
- See more at: http://www.naturalhealth365.com/infectious-diseases-vaccine-debate-1320.html#sthash.u7W35Hfm.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.naturalhealth365.com/infectious-diseases-vaccine-debate-1320.html#sthash.u7W35Hfm.dpuf
http://www.naturalhealth365.com/infectious-diseases-vaccine-debate-1320.html

onawah
3rd March 2015, 18:32
New petition says ban mandatory vaccination legislation -

http://www.naturalhealth365.com/vaccine-dangers-white-house-petition-1333.html

(NaturalHealth365) Updated: After a 48 hour freeze on this petition, it looks like the U.S. government has unlocked the number of signatures being collected. You can now sign the petition and have your voice be heard.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prohibit-any-laws-mandating-force-and-requirement-vaccinations-any-kind/HW1B3YKz
The clock is ticking on a petition to prevent the government from forcing all U.S. citizens to receive mandated inoculations. The petition comes after a media storm following a recent measles outbreak at Disneyland in California put parents under fire for not vaccinating their children.
The petition, which can be accessed and signed at the official Whitehouse.gov site has only until March 6 to reach the necessary threshold of 100,000 signatures that triggers a response from the White House. Adding your signature was designed to tell the government that you are opposed to forced medical treatments.
Editor’s note: In the past 36 hours, the petition has been ‘throttled’ by the White House (or by someone that doesn’t want to see this petition succeed). Looks like the White House does NOT care about its citizens because your signature doesn’t count! Sign the petition and see for yourself.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prohibit-any-laws-mandating-force-and-requirement-vaccinations-any-kind/HW1B3YKz
To read more about how this petition has been manipulated to favor the pharmaceutical industry – visit: NaturalNews.com for the whole story.
http://www.naturalnews.com/048806_vaccine_petition_White_House_fraud.html
Personal vaccine exemptions are now in jeopardy
The measles outbreak ignited a fear campaign, with some calling for anti-vaccination parents and outspoken healthcare professionals to be jailed. Despite the many personal and moral objections parents may have against inoculating their children, lawmakers in several states began drafting legislation to do away with personal vaccine exemptions, despite religious or moral concerns. You think this has anything to do with politicians getting their funds from the pharmaceutical industry?
Yet, there has been very little coverage of a report in the Los Angeles Times pointing out that five of the nine people affected by the so-called “Mickey Mouse measles” outbreak had actually been vaccinated against the measles. As surprising as this may sound, hospitals already admit that vaccinated people are a threat to immune-compromised individuals.
Petition calls for ‘protection against forced vaccination’
The petition, entitled, “Prohibit Any Laws Mandating the Force and Requirement of Vaccinations of Any Kind,” first popped up on the “We the People” area of the official government website in early February and had garnered over 50,000 signatures as the month was drawing near a close. But, in order to prevent its success – we now see that the petition numbers don’t go up – no matter how many people sign it.
The petition states, “No human being should be FORCED to be vaccinated against their will and/or personal/religious beliefs. I petition against making vaccinations of any kind mandatory. This includes forcing children to be vaccinated to attend public schools, activities, and daycare centers. This also includes adults working in the public or private sector.”
If the petition does not attract at least 100,000 signatures by March 6, which is approximately 30 days after it was created, it will not reach the threshold number of signatures required for further action. When you sign this petition – you’ll probably get an email with ‘confirms’ acceptance of your signature – but, in reality, your signature does NOT count. The petition numbers remain frozen.
If this sounds like some kind of ‘government conspiracy’ – you’d be right. The only logical reason why this petition does not count your signature would be to benefit vaccine manufacturers. If this was truly a ‘computer glitch’ – then the government ought to admit there’s a technical issue; fix the problem and allow more time for signatures to be collected.
Don’t believe this is a conspiracy to stop freedom of speech and control public opinion? See for yourself and sign the petition now. Your signature will NOT increase the total number.
Real vaccine dangers are being swept under the rug
In addition to vaccinated people being affected by the measles outbreak, it’s been reported recently that two people in Washington state came down with the mumps after receiving the mumps-measles-rubella (MMR) vaccine.
Even while government health officials have maintained a pro-vaccination stance, the risks from vaccine reactions have been well documented, and range from relatively minor reactions like low-grade fevers to life-threatening symptoms – even death. In fact, the package insert for the MMR vaccine includes a list of potential adverse reactions – including brain inflammation and death.
Meanwhile, the federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) typically handles 20,000 reports related to vaccine damage each year. Since its inception in 1988, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has also awarded over $3 billion to families affected by adverse vaccination reactions, despite it becoming increasingly difficult to be awarded compensation. Of course, government health agencies would still have the uneducated public believe that all vaccines are ‘safe and effective’.
In addition to raising concerns over the safety and effectiveness of vaccines, other citizens are opting to sign the petition because they simply believe government has no place medicating its citizens against their will. Such tactics, they point out, are a slippery slope.
Think about it, if the government can force people to get vaccines – what’s next? This is medical tyranny at its worse.
References:
http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-measles-spread-20150122-story.html
http://www.nvic.org/injury-compensation.aspx
- See more at: http://www.naturalhealth365.com/vaccine-dangers-white-house-petition-1333.html#sthash.E0LmOZdG.dpuf

onawah
4th March 2015, 04:53
Gardasil [Vaccine] Will Become the Greatest Medical Scandal of All Time”—Former Merck Physician
http://www.anh-usa.org/gardasil-vaccine-will-become-greatest-medical-scandal-of-all-time/

From Alliance for Natural Health
March 3, 2015
Help us amend the newly released National Adult Immunization Plan. Action Alert!
Go here to find the link for taking action:

Here is what former Merck physician Dr. Bernard Dalbergue actually said about Gardasil, Merck’s HPV vaccine:

I predict that Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all time because at some point in time, the evidence will add up to prove that this vaccine, technical and scientific feat that it may be, has absolutely no effect on cervical cancer and that all the very many adverse effects which destroy lives and even kill, serve no other purpose than to generate profit for the manufacturers. Gardasil is useless and costs a fortune! In addition, decision-makers at all levels are aware of it! Cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, paralysis of the lower limbs, vaccine-induced MS, and vaccine-induced encephalitis can be found, whatever the vaccine.

Meanwhile, the federal government’s National Vaccine Program Office (NVPO) is more concerned that “adult vaccination rates remain low in the United States,” and is planning to ramp up efforts to hit goals set in Healthy People 2020, a US Health and Human Services (HHS) initiative. The NVPO has just released a draft of its National Adult Immunization Plan.

Most of the plan has to do with increasing awareness of and access to adult vaccinations. However, given the dangers that have been associated with vaccination, ANH-USA is concerned about the project. Here are a couple of things we would like to see added to NVPO’s plan:

Eliminate dangerous ingredients from vaccines: If government health policy is to push for mass vaccination, dangerous ingredients like mercury and aluminum should be removed from all vaccines. While mercury has been phased out of most vaccines, some flu vaccines still include this dangerous ingredient, which studies have linked to severe neurological effects. Increasingly, mercury is being replaced by aluminum, which has also been shown to pose serious health risks. These and any other potentially dangerous ingredients should be removed from vaccines.
Include vaccine AERs in safety assessments: Post-approval, government health officials refuse to study vaccines’ long-term safety record. If mass vaccination is the government’s goal, then all vaccine adverse event reports (AERs) should be carefully studied and considered when making vaccine recommendations. It’s vital that the short- and long-term impact of vaccines be carefully studied by an independent, nongovernmental body. Utilizing AERs to inform vaccine recommendations will help avoid dangerous vaccines like Gardasil and keep the public safe and healthy.
Listen to questions and concerns about vaccines and make an effort to address them, rather than arrogantly dismissing them as quackery, ignorance, and anti-science. What is scientific about attacking critics or trying to force them to comply with the full powers of government instead of dispassionately discussing the facts? If the science behind vaccines is good, let the facts speak for themselves. If there are problems, admit them, don’t sweep them under the rug, and fix them.
Above all, get some distance between government and industry, so that decisions are not based on (or appear to be based on) money.
Action Alert! Tell NVPO that vaccine policy in this country should take into account the well-documented safety concerns posed by dangerous ingredients, and that adverse event reports should be used to inform government policy on mass vaccinations. Please send your message immediately!
Go here for the link to take action:http://www.anh-usa.org/gardasil-vaccine-will-become-greatest-medical-scandal-of-all-time/

onawah
12th March 2015, 16:05
Paul Thomas, M.D. speaks out about dangers of mandatory vaccinations
Posted by: Dena Schmidt, staff writer in Vaccine Dangers March 11, 2015
http://www.naturalhealth365.com/mandatory-vaccinations-paul-thomas-md-1345.html
aNQVdOx87Ak

(NaturalHealth365) As you’ve probably heard, bills in dozens of states regarding childhood immunizations are currently calling for mandatory vaccinations. In an alarming push, the bills and their proponents aim to remove the current consumer right to refuse vaccines for themselves and their children for philosophical or religious reasons. Oregon is one of those states making this push.
In response, Oregonian and board-certified pediatrician Paul Thomas, M.D. appeared in front of the State Senate Committee on Health Care in February of 2015. He spoke regarding Bill SB 442, which seeks to remove religious and philosophical exemptions to vaccines in Oregon.
Forced vaccines would be “a travesty”
In this powerful video (below) covering his testimony, Dr. Thomas calls the bill and its intentions “a travesty.” As a doctor representing 11,000 patients in a practice that sees 500 new parents and babies each month asking for informed consent regarding vaccines, he is deeply troubled about how this bill will impede his ability to educate people about vaccine risks.
Dr. Thomas is one of the few board-certified pediatric fellows practicing in Oregon. He also has additional certification in Integrative Holistic Medicine as well as Addiction Medicine and is the founder of the Pediatric After Hours Clinic at Emanuel Children’s Hospital (the clinic is currently known as the Pediatric ER.) From 1988 to 1993, Dr. Thomas also educated medical residents and students at this hospital.
Editor’s note: The VACCINE WORLD SUMMIT is available today. This summit features 5 of the brightest minds in Western medicine talking about vaccine safety and effectiveness; CDC scientific fraud; Merck vaccine legal issues + everything you need to know about infectious diseases.
This event reveals lifesaving information for every concerned healthcare provider and individual – especially parents. To access this program – simply become a NaturalHealth365 subscriber by entering your email – using the link below:
http://www.vaccineworldsummit.com
How could vaccines be poisoning our children?
Dr. Thomas also addresses the fact that the hepatitis B vaccine is given routinely to newborns despite the fact that the amount of aluminum in it is 15 times the allowable limit for babies. The only persons who would need the hepatitis B vaccine would be mothers who test positive for the disease; this accounts for less than 1% of the U.S. population.
In effect, the state of Oregon (and others with similar bills) advocate poisoning the other 99% of people with an unnecessary hepatitis B vaccine, and it will be mandated by law if the bill passes. Thomas backed up his statements with peer-reviewed studies linking toxic aluminum exposure to autism and brain damage.
The connection between the hepatitis B vaccine, aluminum and autism
Dr. Thomas also referenced a Norway study tracking folate intake and autism in 85,000 pregnancies over 6 years. Norway had a 1 in 1,000 rate of autism, compared with the U.S. rate of 1 in 100 at that time. (The autism rate in the U.S. is now a staggering 1 in 50). So, what’s the difference between the two countries? For one, Norway does not administer the Hepatitis B vaccine to newborns as the U.S. does.
Paul Thomas M.D. is currently seeing more than 1,000 kids in his practice who are at least 3 years old, and he has seen no new cases of autism; this as compared with his U.S. peers seeing 1 out of 50 on the spectrum.
Despite propaganda to the contrary, it’s clear that some childhood immunizations do correlate with increased rates of autism. Dr. Thomas calls for more studies, but his powerful testimony adds to a mountain of evidence showing the dangers of vaccines. To force the public to take them without more research would indeed, in Dr. Thomas’ words, be “a travesty.”
http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/dr-paul-thomas-m-d-preserve-medical-freedom-vaccines-linked-to-autism
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/96/1/80
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170 - See more at: http://www.naturalhealth365.com/mandatory-vaccinations-paul-thomas-md-1345.html#sthash.i0qUBln3.dpuf

Flash
12th March 2015, 16:15
A little comment to the OP here

I had not checked this thread at all, since its beginning, even though i am very interested about vaccines and all.

WHY?? BECAUSE I AM FRENCH.

Yes, because I am French speaking.

And the acronymic, shortening of words, that native in the English language do (i do it in my own too, but French people do not see it as that good) has NO MEANING TO NON NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS.

VAXXERS for me meant litterally nothing, nothing nothing

VACCINATORS would at least have a wording root I could have referred to.

PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE ENLGLISH NATIVE AVALONIANS

Think of those who aren't when you write and help us follow and understand quickly enough - I am far from being illiterate in English and yet, I did not catch that one.

Please, give us a clue of what you are referring to in the title.

Last but not least, nobody who is not English native would search for this terminology (vaxxer) on Google search or here, in Avalon.

onawah
12th March 2015, 16:59
The Vaccine World Summit admits the truth about vaccines and infectious diseases
Posted by: Jonathan Landsman in Vaccine Dangers March 12, 2015

- See more at: http://www.naturalhealth365.com/vaccine-world-summit-vaccine-dangers-1346.html#sthash.gBQdU7Bm.dpuf
http://www.naturalhealth365.com/vaccine-world-summit-vaccine-dangers-1346.html

(NaturalHealth365) The Vaccine World Summit has just been launched and the response has been incredible. The pharmaceutical industry does NOT want you to get this information. But, the general public has had enough and thousands of people (worldwide) are helping us to spread the scientific truth about vaccines and infectious diseases.
Get access today! The Vaccine World Summit reveals lifesaving information for every healthcare provider and concerned individual – especially parents. You’ll learn about vaccine research – like you’ve never heard before. Get educated to avoid the dangers of fear mongering and medical tyranny.
Simply click the link (below) and join the movement to greater awareness:
Who should hear the Vaccine World Summit?
This event is specifically designed for healthcare professionals, concerned parents or any individual looking to learn more about how to prevent, treat and REVERSE infectious disease symptoms.
Are you a healthcare provider looking to improve your knowledge about infectious diseases?
Are you a concerned parent looking to protect the health of your family?
Or, are you just looking to clear up the confusion about whether to vaccinate or not?
Then, this summit is PERFECT for you!
What will you discover during this summit?
You are going to hear about vaccine research – NEVER disclosed to the public before this event. This is life-altering, empowering information that will forever change your perspective about preventing, treating and reversing infectious disease conditions.
Find out what the mainstream media refuses to tell you about vaccine safety and controlling viral outbreaks. Learn how to maintain a powerful immune system that effectively protects you against contagious diseases.
Get access today! Simply click the link (below) and join the movement to greater awareness:
Highlights of the Vaccine World Summit
Dr. Andrew Wakefield discloses the suppressed (scientific) link between autism and vaccines; damaging MMR vaccine results from the Japanese population; new evidence of Merck and CDC scientific fraud and why we should be concerned about the loss of vaccine exemption rights.
Suzanne Humphries, M.D. gets into the untold story behind vaccine ‘safety’ propaganda; vaccine research that will SHOCK every concerned parent; the politics behind mandatory vaccination policies and an urgent message to every doctor about ‘herd immunity.’
Robert Rowen, M.D. talks about why vaccine ‘effectiveness’ is a complete lie; measles statistics that will surprise every physician; important questions to ask BEFORE getting vaccinated and research news that will forever change your attitude about vaccines.
Jane Orient, M.D. has a serious vaccine message for every healthcare provider; a very special message for every member of the American Medical Association; the unpopular truth about unvaccinated people and valuable information for every doctor about the CDC and FDA procedures.
Janet Levatin, M.D. lists the real reasons why parents need to question vaccines; how to dramatically reduce your risk of illness – naturally; plus a fascinating look at how to effectively improve immune function without harmful medications.
The Vaccine World Summit is FREE and available now! End the confusion surrounding vaccines and infectious diseases and get educated today.
Simply click the link (below) and join the movement to greater awareness:
Jonathan LandsmanAbout the author: Jonathan Landsman is the host of NaturalHealth365.com, the NaturalNews Talk Hour – a free, weekly health show and the NaturalNews Inner Circle – a monthly subscription to the brightest minds in natural health and healing.
Reaching hundreds of thousands of people, worldwide, as a personal health consultant, writer and radio talk show host – Jonathan has been educating the public on the health benefits of an organic (non-GMO) diet along with high-quality supplementation and healthy lifestyle habits including exercise and meditation.

happyexpat
12th March 2015, 17:42
I feel sorry for anybody who is bothered by the media junk. What little I catch of it seems so ridiculous to me...
The media has never had anything to do with my health decisions. Not Mercola or Natural News with their fear tactics, either.
It seems all of the media (mainstream and alternative) are just trying to keep people at a really low fear frequency.

onawah
17th March 2015, 20:55
The Doctor Who Beat The British General Medical Council By Proving That Vaccines Aren’t Necessary To Achieve Health

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/03/15/the-doctor-who-beat-the-british-general-medical-council-by-proving-that-vaccines-arent-necessary-to-achieve-health/

What happened when a UK doctor appeared as an expert witness to help two mothers prove in court that their children didn’t need to be vaccinated?

A 3 year court case against the British General Medical Council that ended with the doctor accused having all allegations dropped.

Dr. Jayne Donegan, a UK GP, has lived a most fascinating story. It began with her originally being a very strong advocate for vaccinations, but fast forward quite a few years later, and she now not only speaks out against the dangers of vaccinations, but ended up being taken to the General Medical Council with some pretty serious claims by them regarding her professionalism.

After a few stressful years in court against them, Dr. Donegan won her case. But chances are, this is the first you’re hearing of it.

In order for you to get the full account of what happened, it’s best to read her full story. Dr. Donegan gave me her permission to use her account below:

Dr. Jayne Donegan’s Story
Having trained as a conventional medical doctor, qualifying from St. Mary’s Hospital Medical School, University of London, in 1983, all of my undergraduate teaching and postgraduate experience in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Family Planning, Child Health, Orthopedics, Emergency Medicine and General Practice led me to be a strong supporter of the Universal Childhood Vaccination Program. Indeed, I used to counsel parents in the 1980s who didn’t want to vaccinate their children against whooping cough – which was regarded as the ‘problematic’ vaccine in those days.

I used to tell them that there were, indeed, adverse reactions, associated with the vaccine – I was not one of those doctors who would gloss over such unpleasant details – but that we doctors were told that the adverse reactions that might occur after the pertussis vaccine were at least ten times less likely than the chance of getting complications from having the disease, and that, essentially, the point of giving their child the vaccine was to prevent them from getting the disease.

I Used To Think Parent’s Who Don’t Vaccinate Were Either Ignorant or Sociopathic
Indeed, I used to think that parents who didn’t want to vaccinate their children were either ignorant, or sociopathic. I believe that view is not uncommon among doctors today. Why did I have this attitude? Well, throughout my medical training I was taught that the people who used to die in their thousands or hundreds of thousands from diseases like diphtheria, whooping cough and measles – diseases for which there are vaccines – stopped dying because of the introduction of vaccines.

At the same time, I was taught that diseases like typhus, cholera, rheumatic and scarlet fever – for which there are no vaccines – stopped killing people because of improvements in social conditions. It would have been a logical progression to have asked myself why, if social conditions improved the health of the population with respect to some diseases, would they not improve their health with regard to them all, but the amount of information that you are required to absorb during medical training is so huge that you just tend to take it as read and not make the connections that might be obvious to someone else.

It was a received article of faith for me and my contemporaries that vaccination was the single most useful health intervention that had ever been introduced, and when my children were born in 1991 and 1993 I unquestioningly – well, that is to say, I thought it was with full knowledge backed up by all my medical training – had them vaccinated, up as far as MMR, because that was the right thing to do. I even let my 4-week-old daughter be injected with an out-of-date BGC vaccine at a public health clinic.

Out Of Date BCG Vaccine Injured My Child
I noticed (force of habit – I automatically scan vials for drug name, batch number and expiry date) that the vaccine was out of date and said, “Oh, excuse me, it looks like it’s out of date,” and the doctor answered matter-of-factly, “Oh don’t worry, that’s why the clinic was delayed for an hour – we were just checking that it was OK to give it, and it is,” and I said, “OK,” and let her inject it… my poor daughter had a terrible reaction, but I was so convinced that it was all for the best that I carried on with all the rest of them at 2, 3 and 4 months.

No Evidence Of Measles Epidemic
That is where I was coming from – even my interest in homeopathy didn’t dent my enthusiasm for vaccines; so far as I could see, it was the same process – give a small dose of something and it makes you immune – no conflict. So what happened? In 1994 there was the Measles Rubella Campaign in which 7 million schoolchildren were vaccinated against measles and rubella. The Chief Medical Officer sent out letters to all GPs, pharmacists, nursing officers and other healthcare staff, telling us that there was going to be an epidemic of measles.

First it was one MMR shot, then two, now THREE?
The evidence for this epidemic was not published at the time. In later years it seems that it was predicted by a complicated mathematical model based on estimates and so might never have been going to occur at all. We were told, “Everybody who has had one dose of the vaccine will not necessarily be protected when the epidemic comes. So they need another one.” “Well, that’s OK,” I thought, “because we know that none of the vaccines are 100percent effective.”

Alarm Bells: Now Three MMR’s Were Needed?

What did worry me, however, was when they said that even those who had had two doses of measles vaccine would not necessarily be protected when the epidemic came and that they needed a third. You may not remember, but in those days there was only one measles vaccine in the schedule. It was a live virus vaccine, so it was like coming in contact with the wild virus, just changed slightly to make it safer and leading to immunity. Since then, of course, the pre-school dose has been added because one dose didn’t work, but in those days there was just “one shot for life.”

And now we were being told that even two shots of a “one shot” vaccine would not protect people when the epidemic came. At this point I began to ask myself, “Why have I been telling all these parents that vaccines are safer than getting the disease and that basically, having the vaccine will stop their children getting the disease – with the risk of complications – it’s not 100 percent, but that’s basically what they’re designed to do – when it seems that they can be vaccinated, have whatever adverse reactions are associated with the vaccine, and still get the disease with whatever complications may be associated with that, even when they’ve had two doses of the “one shot” vaccine? So what was the point? This doesn’t seem right.”

If you are wondering how come anyone would have had two doses of the “one shot vaccine,” it is because when the MMR was introduced in 1988, many children had already been vaccinated against measles, but we were told that we should give them the MMR anyway as it would “protect them against mumps and rubella and boost their measles immunity.” We were also told that the best way of vaccinating was en masse, because this would “break the chain of transmission.” So I thought, “I wonder why we vaccinate all these small babies at 2, 3 and 4 months? Why don’t we just wait two or three years and then vaccinate everyone who has been born in the meantime, and ‘break the chain of transmission’.”

Things Just Didn’t Add Up
So some things just didn’t seem to quite add up. However, it is very hard to start seriously questioning whether or not vaccination is anything other than safe and effective, especially when it is something that you have been taught to believe in so strongly. The more medically qualified you are, the more difficult it is, as in some ways the more brainwashed you are. It’s not easy, or at least it wasn’t then, to start going down a path that might lead you in the opposite direction to all your colleagues and the healthcare system in which you work. I read some books that could be described as “anti-vaccination.”

They contained graphs showing that the majority of the decrease in deaths from and incidence of the infectious diseases for which we have vaccines occurred before the vaccines were introduced in the 1950s and 60s, for example with whooping cough, and in the late 1960s with measles. I decided that I couldn’t just accept what these books were telling me, especially as the message was the opposite to what I had learned up until now. I needed to do some research. The graphs in my textbooks and the Department of Health Immunization Handbook (the Green Book) appeared to show that the introduction of vaccines caused precipitous falls in deaths from vaccinatable diseases.

Collating My Own Vaccine Charts – Why Was It so Hard To Obtain The Information?
I decided that if I were going to seriously question what I’d been taught at medical school and by my professors, I would have go and get the real data for myself. Accordingly, I called the Office for National Statistics (ONS) and asked them to send me the graphs of deaths from the diseases against which we vaccinate from the middle of the nineteenth century, when we started keeping records, until now.

They said, “We don’t have them – except for smallpox and TB; we suggest you try the Department of Health.’” Which I did. They didn’t have graphs from the nineteenth or early twentieth century either. They said, “You’d better try the Office for National Statistics.” “I’ve already tried them,” I said. “They were the ones who advised me to contact you.” It seems to be getting rather circular, so I called up the ONS once again and told them my problem. “Well,” they said, “we have all the books here from when the Registrar General started taking returns of deaths from infectious diseases in 1837; you can come along and look at them if you like.” There was nothing for it.

I had to go the Office for National Statistics (ONS) in Pimlico, London, with my two young children aged 6 and 4 in tow, to extract the information myself. The girls were very good – they were used to traveling/following me around – and the library staff were very nice; they kindly gave my daughters orange juice to drink, and paper and crayons to draw with and amuse themselves, while I pulled out all the mothy old books from 1837 until 1900, after which, thankfully, there was a CD ROM that could be bought at vast expense and taken home.

It was the most user-unfriendly piece of data storage that I have ever come across, but it was better than having to physically be there day after day. So I went home with all my notes and the CD Rom and eventually produced my own graphs. I was startled to find that they were similar to the graphs in some of the books that I had recently read.

http://cdn2.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2015/02/us-uk-pertussis-1901-1965.gif
In both the UK and USA, Whooping cough was on the decline (very steadily) before the vaccine was introduced
People Stopped Dying of Whooping Cough Long Before Vaccine Was Introduced
I was astonished and not a little perturbed to find that when you draw a graph of the death rate from whooping cough that starts in the mid nineteenth century, you can clearly see that at least 99 percent of the people who used to die of whooping cough in the nineteenth and early twentieth century had stopped dying before the vaccine against whooping cough was introduced, initially in the 1950s and universally in the 1960s.

I also realized that the reason the Department of Health’s graphs made the vaccine appear so effective was because they didn’t start until the 1940s when most of the improvements in health had already occurred, and this was before even antibiotics were generally available. If you selected only deaths in under-15-year-olds, the drop was even more dramatic – by the time whooping cough vaccine was part of the universal immunization schedule in the early 1960s all the hard work had been done.

Department of Health’s Own Charts: Not A Good Way Of Showing Changes in Mortality and Disease
I now began to realize that graphs such as those featured in the Department of Health Green Book were not a good or clear way of showing the changes in mortality (death) and morbidity (incidence of disease) that occurred before and after vaccination was introduced against these diseases.

Measles is similar: the Department of Health Green Book features a graph that does not start until the 1940s. There appears to be great drop in the number of cases after the measles vaccine was introduced in 1968, but looking at a graph which goes back to the 1900s you can see that the death rate – death being the worst-case complication of a disease – had dropped by 99 percent by the time the vaccine was put on the schedule.

http://cdn2.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2015/02/measles-graph.jpg
Measles declined naturally before vaccine was introduced
100% Decline In Measles Deaths Three Years Before Vaccine Was Introduced
Looking specifically at under-15-year-olds, it is possible to see that there was a virtual 100 percent decline in deaths from measles between 1905 and 1965 – three years before the measles vaccine was introduced in the UK. In the late 1990s there was an advertisement for MMR which featured a baby in nappies sitting on the edge of a cliff with a lion prowling on the other side and a voice-over saying, “No loving parent would deliberately leave their baby unprotected and in danger.”

I think it would have been more scientific to have put one of the graphs using information from the ONS in the advert – then parents would have had a greater chance of making an informed choice, rather than being coerced by fear. When you visit your GP or Health Visitor to discuss the vaccination issue, and you come away feeling scared, this is because you are picking up how they feel.

If all you have is the “medical model” for disease and health, all you know is that there is a hostile world out there and if you don’t have vaccines, antibiotics and 100 percent bactericidal hand-wash, you will have no defense at all against all those germs with which you and your children are surrounded. Your child may be OK when they get the measles, but you can never tell when disaster will strike, and they may be left disabled or dead by the random hand of fate.

http://cdn3.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2015/02/Healthy-Family-Meals-52ba3a07.jpeg
Health comes from nutrition plus other common sense measures
Health Is the Only Immunity
I was like that myself, and when the awful realization began to dawn on me that vaccines weren’t all they were cracked up to be, I started looking in a panic for some other way of protecting my children and myself – some other magic bullet. My long, slow journey researching the vaccination disease ecology involved learning about other models and philosophies of health and the gradual realization that it was true what people had told me all along, that “health is the only immunity.”

We don’t need to be protected from “out there.” We get infectious diseases when our body needs to have a periodic clean-out. Children especially benefit from childhood spotty rashes, or “ex anthems” as they are called, in order to make appropriate developmental leaps. When we have fevers, coughs, rashes, we need to treat them supportively, not suppressively.

Standard Medical Treatment Suppresses Symptoms And Causes The Most Harm
In my experience, the worst complications of childhood infections are caused by standard medical treatment which involves suppressing all the symptoms. What is the biggest obstacle to doctors even entertaining the possibility that the Universal Childhood Vaccination Program may not be the unmitigated success that it is portrayed to be? Or that there may be other ways of achieving health that are better and longer lasting? Possibly it is the fear of stepping out of line and being seen to be different – with all the consequences that this can entail, as I know from personal experience.

As George Bernard Shaw says in his preface to “The Doctor’s Dilemma,” 1906 :

Doctors are just like other Englishmen: most of them have no honor and no conscience: what they commonly mistake for these is sentimentality and an intense dread of doing anything that everybody else does not do, or omitting to do anything that everybody else does.
Dr. Jayne L. M. Donegan MBBS DRCOG DCH DFFP MRCGP MFHom

Holistic GP and Homeopathic Physician

general-medical-council.png

The British General Medical Council Court Case
Here is some very interesting information regarding Dr. Donegan, and why her authority on vaccines should be paid attention to, simply because the medical world actually did. In 2002 Dr. Donegan went to the High Court, as she was involved in a case where two mothers were fighting their ex-partners about their children’s vaccinations. The mothers did not want them to be given to their children – under any circumstances – for fear of causing irreversible harm, but the fathers did, so a controversial court case ensued.

Dr. Donegan had been writing and speaking publicly about vaccinations and natural ways of keeping children healthy so she was asked to be an expert witness by the two mothers. Dr. Donegan gave her professional opinion that the safety and efficacy of vaccines has not been well studied and that there were other ways of achieving health than vaccination for these children.

walker

The case proved very long and extremely stressful. At times it was under very unfair circumstances where she would be given hardly any time to get documents together, despite the opposition having double the time to prepare theirs.

Junk Science Accusation
http://cdn2.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2015/02/walker.jpg
Due to the information she was providing in court (which went straight against the typical mainstream medical advice), the Appeal Judges called her evidence “Junk Science” and the GMC (General Medical Council) – the organization that regulates doctors and tells them how to practice – targeted the doctor herself.

Dr. Donegan ended up being accused of “serious professional misconduct” which could have eventually ended her entire medical career. They served her official papers in 2004, but it took three long years of writing reports and going through hundreds of medical documents and studies before the case was finally heard in 2007. The allegations are below:

“That you (Dr. Donegan):
6a. Gave false and/ or misleading impressions of the research which you relied upon, 6b. Quoted selectively from research, reports and publications and omitted relevant information, 6c. Allowed your deeply held views on the subject of immunisation to overrule your duty to the court and to the litigants, 6d. Failed to present an objective, independent and unbiased view;
7. Your actions in head 6. above were, 7a. Misleading, 7b. In direct contravention to your duty as an expert witness; unprofessional, 7c. Likely to bring the profession into disrepute; And that in relation to the facts alleged by you have been guilty of serious professional misconduct.”
As I am sure you can appreciate reading this, these allegations were incredibly serious. They basically said that the testimony Dr. Donegan provided in court was made up, that she was giving harmful advice, which could damage the entire medical profession and had allowed her personal views to come into the case.

Over the next three years Dr. Donegan had to prepare her defense, answer letters, go through stacks of evidence and collate documents which made it very difficult to look after her family or carry on her professional life as a doctor. She also had to cope with having her legal team withdraw from the case, six weeks before she was originally due in court.

Scientific “Proof”: Very Different From “Proof” In A Court Of Law
Dr. Donegan then managed to find Mr. Clifford Miller, a lawyer who was exceptionally well-read on the subject of vaccination. Not only was Mr. Miller very good with the law, he was also a scientist, having attained a BSc in physics. He had an in-depth knowledge of the scientific method, what constitutes scientific “proof,” and how this is very different from what is accepted as “proof” in a court of law.

Dr Donegan and Mr Miller, were very careful of using only medical journal reports and studies as their evidence to support what they were saying. This is very important to remember.

They only used information from respected medical sources.

This case had started out with almost impossible odds, yet after almost three years of legal wrangling and a three-week hearing by the GMC panel in Manchester, the GMC came to this conclusion:

The Panel were sure that at no stage did you allow any views that you held to overrule your duty to the court and to the litigants.
You demonstrated to the Panel that your reports did not derive from your deeply held views and your evidence supported this. You explained to the Panel that your approach in your report was to provide the court with an alternative view based on the material you produced in your references. That material was largely drawn from publications that were in fact in favor of immunisation.
It was clear from your evidence and the evidence of your witness that your aim is to direct parents to sources of information about immunisation and child health safety to help them to make informed choices.
You told us that there are many books by doctors and others in this and other countries who seriously question vaccination and they cite a lot of history, proofs, and medical papers to support their arguments. You did not use any of those publications because you did not think that the GMC would regard those as satisfactory support or references for your recommendations. You largely used what was available in refereed medical journals.
The Panel is sure that in the reports you provided you did not fail to be objective, independent, and unbiased.
Accordingly, the Panel found that you are not guilty of serious professional misconduct.
The case between Dr. Donegan and the GMC was very much like that of David and Goliath, and was another rare example of David actually winning.

GMC Agreed: Children Do Not Need Vaccines To Be Healthy
I would like you to have a really serious think about this trial – the claims that were made – the eventual outcome and what it might mean about the entire vaccine industry:

Dr. Donegan was called upon as a witness to provide evidence that children do not need vaccines to be healthy and that many are unnecessary and unsafe.
This brought unwanted attention to her from the British General Medical Council who then took her to court.
During this 3 year trial, she presented her evidence against a very tough opposition involving many QCs and a very expensive legal team, yet Dr. Donegan and her much smaller team WON the case.
What do you think it means about the evidence she provided and the fact that this medical council could not prove her wrong?
What does this cause you to think about vaccines now?
And what does it make you think about the actual science when presented in a court of law?
Case Results Kept Quiet In The Media
This shocking outcome with its unlikely win – surprise surprise, never really made it into the media. It should have been on every front page of each newspaper in the world, but of course it wasn’t. With the media being owned/funded by Pharmaceutical companies who have the ability to put pressure on Governments to do what they want, it’s no wonder this landmark win was kept out of the publics view.

When Dr. Donegan was first accused of serious professional misconduct it did of course make it into the papers, but after she won, there was hardly any media attention at all. Yet wouldn’t you think the public deserves to know this outcome? Wouldn’t you have liked to know about this? Wouldn’t you also like to know about the dirty tactics used in court against Dr. Donegan?

Dr. Donegan was asked after her GMC enquiry ended, what had she learned from this experience:

Perhaps it is that if a parent says, “I’m worried about the safety of vaccination,” they are told, “You don’t understand, you’re not a doctor.” However if a doctor says, “I’m worried about the safety of vaccination,” they are told, “We’re charging you with serious professional misconduct… “
Please visit Dr Donegan’s website:

Dr. Jayne L. M. Donegan MBBS DRCOG DCH DFFP MRCGP MFHom

Holistic GP and Homeopathic Physician

Dr Donegan tours the UK giving lectures to parents about vaccines and how to create health with nutrition, supplements, and homeopathy.

Dr Jayne Donegan - the UK Doctor Who Battled The GMC and WON
http://www.jayne-donegan.co.uk/

http://cdn3.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2015/02/images.jpeg
Suggested further reading and to get a copy of the transcripts from the GMC enquiry:
https://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2009/02/03/junk-science-junk-justice-or-corruption-in-medicine/

Details of what was brought up in court
http://www.foodsmatter.com/conference_reports/articles/bsem_2011_tablet_a_day.html

More interesting info about the case
http://scientific-misconduct.blogspot.co.uk/2007/08/trial-of-dr-jayne-donegan.html

Meggings
26th March 2015, 16:06
An interesting article about Los Alamos scientists shunning vaccinations.
http://www.laleva.org/eng/2015/03/los_alamos_scientists_shun_vaccinations.html

From the article:
"...the rate at which parents are seeking exemptions from vaccinations in Los Alamos is three times the state rate."

"Los Alamos National Laboratory in fact has done some heavy research on infectious disease and development of an HIV vaccine,” reports a bewildered Albuquerque Journal, after interviewing various experts as to why this community in particular is such an outlier. Los Alamos isn’t “one of the state’s known hotbeds for crystal gazing, cradle therapy or psychic readings.” "

"The high rate in either community [Santa Fe being the other community] didn’t bewilder reporter Mark Oswald enough, in his article, Los Alamos schools top NM in vaccine exemptions, to ask any of the high-IQ parents why they were avoiding vaccinations, which in New Mexico is tougher to do than elsewhere."

RunningDeer
6th December 2015, 14:52
Drive-Thru Flu Shots - Admitted to be Drills for Forced Vaccines
Mz5dZhs66Nc

Published on Dec 5, 2015

http://facebook.com/thetruthergirls

Drive-through flu shot 'clinics' are being held in many places. This recent one included fire and police vehicles and the Glynn County Emergency Management Director and was admitted to be a drill for forced vaccinations in an emergency scenario.

People getting flu shots are usually instructed, “Please roll up your sleeve.”

“…Unlike at typical flu clinics, there were fire trucks and police cars standing by at the Glynn County Health Department because it had always been planned as an exercise to test response to a disaster in which massive public vaccinations were required.”

“…Wiggins said the exercise is a good review of how departments would co-ordinate if there were a true public health emergency such as widespread exposure to anthrax.”

The car is the waiting room for drive-through flu shot clinic, Terry Dickson’s full article (http://jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2015-11-17/story/car-waiting-room-drive-through-flu-shot-clinic)