PDA

View Full Version : The Lie We Live

jerry
9th February 2015, 03:48
ipe6CMvW0Dg

Exposing the truth about our corrupt world and what humanity has become. This short documentary film questions our freedom, the education system, corporations, money, the American capitalist system, the US government, world collapse, the environment, climate change, genetically modified food, and our treatment of animals.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Freshtastical

ZooLife
9th February 2015, 04:15
Impressive!

heretogrow
9th February 2015, 04:25
Hi Jerry,
I can't find the earbuds and the whole house is fast asleep in many ways. I will watch tomorrow. Thanks for posting!

Much love,
Julia

dim
9th February 2015, 07:59
yet without it all would be still asleep
it's the Lie itself alone with its eons old accumulated dysfunction and suffering that pushes us to question everything
which in turn lead to awakening
don't call it a Lie, call it a necessary Lie, a wonderful Lie
none ever woke up out of flowery feelings of a comfortable life.

The Dark Cabal, the Devil himself, is on your side.

yelik
9th February 2015, 13:10
To realise truth,beauty and simplicity of life all we need to do is think for ourselves and use a little imagination

Unfortunately through forced discipline, forced education, religion and distorted human values created by debt and the draconian money system, topped up by politicians, the media, TV, radio and internet and likely mind control technology people have become lazy, stupid and complacent about the truth and reality.

I am not sure how you go about making people think, although I try to teach my children well, hopefully they will be the ones to make a better job of things than we have.

Guish
9th February 2015, 18:23
It almost sounds like a soundtrack Bill created for PA. Thumbs up. Thanks Jerry.

Meggings
9th February 2015, 19:00
"We are moving forward step by step, and in every step of our development we have this Higher Spirit. We feel little concern over topics like money, or how to do this or that, because we need only concentrate, send our prayers to higher planes, to Higher Spirit, and then see how everything comes out."

This is a quote lifted from the video posted in the thread "Scientist photographs soul"... I put it here because it reinforces hopefulness for our future.

"The Lies We Live" video in this thread may seem hard to take, but it oddly left me feeling more HOPEFUL for our future. Thus I add this quote from Dr. Konstantin Korotkov to reinforce that hopefulness, since for us to be the change we want to see, we must not feel down-trodden by "what is", but rather feel powerful, trusting in our better future and moving towards it.

Atlas
21st September 2016, 16:09
Anthony Gucciardi: "The Lie You've Been Told Your Whole Life"
McsP0yHFEVg