PDA

View Full Version : The United States: 2011 - 2013 And Beyond

sjkted
11th November 2010, 18:46
Hi All,

I wanted to start a thread about what will happen in the US in 2011 - 2013 and the future. I think this will be of use to everyone as what happens in the US will have major repercussions on every other country in the world. There is a monetary collapse that will happen. I don't think it's possible to predict dates, but I think we might be able to think-tank the general direction. The way I see it there are a few distinct possibilities, none of which seem very realistic:

(1) The state and federal governments fail and the people are left to themselves to rebuild society.
(2) WWIII starts.
(3) America becomes a Communist state.
(4) America works to cut funding, balance it's budget, and restore civil liberties.
(5) More than one of these possibilities start to manifest at the same time.

Each one of these has an element that seems out of touch with reality. #1 seems unrealistic because after all of the work put into the NWO, it doesn't make sense they would just give up. #2 would be the scenario where they don't give up, but the question is how they would keep civilization together when fighting a world war when it's beginning to come unglued with petty battles in the Middle East. #3 does not fit the culture in the US at all and has several problems such as our dependence on Middle East oil and just-in-time inventory and large big box stores, all of which would have serious interruptions and problems. #4 is like #1 only they would not just be giving up, but undoing everything they have done, which seems even more unrealistic.

In contemplating this, I think there are a few wildcards that need to be mentioned, as it is not possible to look at written history and determine all the possible moves.

- The US is the world reserve currency. All other countries directly or indirectly peg their currency to the US dollar. Thus, we will be exporting our major problems to everyone else.
- Employment levels are still dropping. Many of the jobs created are not sustainable. We have no manufacturing jobs, and the majority of job "creation" are B2C (business-to-consumer) service sector jobs such as hairstylists and waitresses, that are caused by demand from increased population.
- The foreclosure scandal is just starting to take center stage. From the research I have done, it appears that title to all homes bought in the last 20 years is clouded and will cause major problems for our system of property ownership. This will inevitably cause a downward spiral, as house prices will go down not only because of the lack of demand but also because people who have the money to spend don't trust the financial/legal systems to play fair.
- Inflation: if/when we have a case of hyperinflation, people who have money to spend will likely have lost it. In terms of hyperinflation, nearly everyone loses their life savings. This spells trouble for capitalism, because people need capital to start new businesses and stimulate the economy.
- China and India: sovereign or not? This is one I've thought about a bit, and I think there is a good likelihood they are not totally in bed with the NWO and want to stop it.
- Rebellion of the minion class and the ordinary people. If the NWO is able to establish a world government, they will have to eliminate a bunch of their higher-ups as well as exposing themselves to the ordinary people. When this happens, there will likely be uprisings, revolts, and other chaotic rebellious behavior. Some of this will just hit the news, while other events may have the potential to create real change.

So, here are the scenarios:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The state and federal governments fail and the people are left to themselves to rebuild society

- We will leave the Middle East and may even end up stranding many of our armed forces there.
- All of our imports from the Middle East and Asia will practically stop overnight.
- We would be able to export, but what would we export and how would we accept payment?
- There will likely be periods of chaos and violence.
- People will come together to figure out WTF happened and what to do. Some communities will fare much better than others.
- Any legal obligations will become null and void. We will become an anarchist state and every tribe or community will need to determine their own laws.
- We will have mass population movements, as some parts of the US would not be habitable without the grid and they will not be habitable after the collapse.
- We would probably start up civilization in the same way we did before: first with everyone farming, then with an industrial society, and then an information age. This will happen much quicker than before although with a different starting basis and with a different system of organization. For example, we won't be starting from scratch with the industrial and information age because we will have many tons of computers, refrigerators, ovens, etc. that need to be repaired, but at some point we will need to look at how to create these from scratch.
- People who are totally dependent on the grid will likely die if they are not cared for by family, friends, or neighbors.
- We will no longer have to pay to live on the land and there will be many different houses available for squatting, but the main issue will be getting enough calories to survive.
- We will need to re-examine some of the axioms of our civilization: that man is inherently greedy (hence the need for capitalism), that man cannot be trusted (hence the need for government), and that man creates and needs to have hierarchy in order to survive. We have never determined whether these are nature or nurture, and we very well may find out.
- We have a large prison population who may be released or left to rot in prison. There may be some of both.

WWIII Starts

- We would have a massive crackdown on civil rights which may include airport-style screening on highways and between states. This would have the further effect of destroying what little remains of the real economy.
- Defense spending could create an even stranger bubble, thus spanning even more "fake" industries like Homeland security to help protect us.
- The only conclusion of WWIII would be a world government with a world currency. In doing this, the US would be opposed to India and China, both of whom we heavily depend on to run our economy. Just to think of how crazy this is, I have visited several army "surplus" stores in the past few years and have been told that there is no longer a "surplus" of uniforms and clothes and that nearly all of these are imported to the US from China. In other words, our soldiers can't even clothe themselves without going to China.
- WWIII would cause a scenario similar to #1, only it would be controlled by TPTB. It would be a major shakeup, because all of these fake industries such as currency trading, wall street banks, mortgage companies, etc. would no longer be needed once we have a world currency. Many industries would be eliminated and many people would need to find different occupations.
- People would die en masse. In general, war casualties are often heavier on the civilian side because of the destruction of the distribution processes and the grid.
- FEMA camps might become a reality, as there would be a need for domestic goods production and a large number of people who are destitute.

America Becomes A Communist State

Keep in mind that this does not have to be an "all or nothing" scenario. Here are some possibilities:

- About 40 million Americans are on food stamps. More and more restaurants are starting to accept food stamps.The food stamp program gets expanded to nearly everyone.
- While trying to keep control over foreclosuregate, the US government takes over all mortgaged property and assigns housing to each family similar to the USSR or China. It is questionable how this would affect people who have completely paid off their property.
- As each industry starts to fail, it gets bailed out by the banks. After a while, everyone will be working for Uncle Sam and we will have a planned economy.
- As the communist state is extremely inefficient, there will be mass shortages. Food and gasoline get rationed.
- Ultimately, this communist experiment will also fail, but it may be sustainable through 2013, after which we will start needing to look at other options.
- If China and India are really sovereign and can't have their arms twisted, there will be some very serious disruptions coming from them.

America works to cut funding, balance it's budget, and restore civil liberties:

- Yeah, right.

--sjkted

kcbc2010
12th November 2010, 01:56
So, am I to understand that the world is not going to end in 2012? I've been thinking about having a big birthday blow-out since the Mayan calendar (and the world) is supposed to end a few days after my birthday that year. This will seriously impact my plans. :-P

On a more serious note, the US does have problems that it really needs to deal with and it's shameful that we haven't done so already. You have a lot in this post that I need to ponder and digest before commenting on specific items. Interesting topic.

norman
12th November 2010, 02:27
What I find very curious is that although it's usually claimed that the U.S. and Europe are like twins economically there is now a serious parting of the ways taking place. Europe is cutting it's social programs ( which is really a big deal in Europe ) and the U.S. is putting it's foot on the QE gas. That's 2 very different policies.

My guess is that the U.S. is "chosen" for the big road crash that will have all the rest of us stuck in very long traffic jams and backed up past ALL the exits. There will be a lot of horn honking and emergency toilet facilities etc and the ground around will turn to mud.

The 'emegency services' will start transporting people out of the jam and 'hospitalising' them. That will start as a trickle and become a flood. The main point being that the things we are personally in 'control' of, ( in this analogy, our self driven cars ), will not be 'rescued' from the jam, we will just be carted or air lifted away from our "property" never to see it again.

sjkted
12th November 2010, 05:13
I don't buy that the US and Europe are twins economically.

First of all, Europe has some big problems with the PIIGS (Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece, and Spain). These countries are in a similar condition to the US: too much debt, not enough revenue, but the difference is that they are tied to the Euro and so long as they are will require bailouts from the more wealthy nations.

The other main difference is that all currencies including the Euro are in some way pegged to the US dollar and thus will experience problems when the US dollar goes down.

Aside from the US problems affecting Europe, Europe will have some major problems keeping the EU together in a monetary sense. The question is what will happen to the PIIGS and whether the EU will be declared a failure and scrapped, or if they will try to reinflate it.

--sjkted

jcocks
12th November 2010, 08:29
My guess is that the U.S. is "chosen" for the big road crash that will have all the rest of us stuck in very long traffic jams and backed up past ALL the exits. There will be a lot of horn honking and emergency toilet facilities etc and the ground around will turn to mud.

What do you mean "chosen"?? It's already happened! The only question left is when they will stop throwing money at the economy to prop it up????

Eventually all these billions that they continue to use to keep themselves going will HAVE to dry up.....

Elandiel BernElve
12th November 2010, 10:43
For once I have to say this:
Again this is a topic full of speculation, no hard facts and a specific focus on negative outcomes.

Why wonder what kind of atrocities or disasters might happen to us and the us??

This constant talk about frightful future prospects and timelines doesn't add up at all to the new world we all envision and like to become true.
The forums nowadays swells from doomsday scenario's and focuses a lot on the negative side of the changes taking place.
What can we expect? What should we prepare for? What might happen? what can I do?

What you can do is envision the future you would like to have. How would you want this planet to be.
The only possibilities you offer in this thread are those of negative outcomes.

My future for the usa and the rest of the planet (i mean you're not the only ones important, on the contrary, the usa is just a fraction of the cultures that inhabit this planet) would be the transition (which can be violent) to a better way of living.

It's not the how what counts to me, I trust the light, God, the universe and myself that it will take the necessary measures to achieve it through global conscience etc.; but it's what our goal should be, the next level we'd like to achieve for mankind.

I'd wish a home, a planet, where we learn to live in symbiose with nature. I'd like the coming months to be a period of eyeopener after eyeopener for the global population. In which we learn to let go of low energies, enslavement, mind control, debts, secrecy etc.
Let us be disclosing, spacefaring, use technologies for the better of mankind, erase the money system, disable nukes and the exorbant war machine.

The age of freedom, love, peace and enlightment on a scale never seen before.
That's what I see lies in front of us. That's what I focus on, that's where my thoughts are spend on.
As to what it will take to get there? I'm as curious as any of you and I like to spend time on such subjects as well.
Sht is gonna happen and we're in for a rough ride. We better brace ourselves. But we shouldn't fall off the train and get lost on the way to our destination.
I urge to mention and never forget your goal, our goal, not only for me, nor just for you, but for us, all of us.
It's easy to get lost in the frenzy of these chaotic times. So please, don't take this personal or as a flame, at all! Take this as a reminder of the skill you have to

c r e a t e ( y ) o u r f u t u r e, c h o o s e i t, l i v e i t

it's far more powerful :)

MichalPtacnik
12th November 2010, 11:34
The World won't save us, it does not want to save us. It basically wants to make us into little bricks to use as building blocks to sustain itself and to squeeze our soul into this model until it is ruined beyond recognition.

In a similar fashion, we won't save the world, at least not directly. The world is well beyond salvation and even salvage, and it kind of knows it. Yet it must go on, as Shopenhauer would say, it has it's own "dark" will that simply screams "live!"

This is what I think will happen in the US 2011-2013: NOTHING. Or at least nothing big. Big things are in no one's best interest; anyways, not in the best interests of those who are being actually asked for what they want and with the World, it's not you or me. No big bang, no collapse, just a slow, generational march further and further into soulless oblivion, as I've said elsewhere.

Elandiel BernElve
12th November 2010, 11:41
@ MichalPtacnik

"just a slow, generational march further and further into soulless oblivion."

I'm happy not to agree on this one:p

Steven
12th November 2010, 12:56
The World won't save us, it does not want to save us...

You (the citizen of the United States) does not need to be saved, nor the world. We need to evolve and that is exactly what we are doing, at a pretty fast rate. Countries and religions aren't absolute, don't stick on them, be patriot for the Earth nation and the spiritual foundation present in all religion.

I predict for the U.S.A. and the world, more Ethic in all Human Activities. I predict an ever more transparency from the rich people (not because they want). I predict more and more truth that leeks from the 'machine'. I predict third world countries (boy I don't like this term! Lets call them the countries of the south :) ) to be more and more present in the geopolitical activities. I predict the Asian countries to take more places in the balance of power (financial, economical, military, spiritual). I predict a Humanity more then ever before, conscious of it power, aware that its consciousness does shapes reality. I predict the transformation of the financial system. I predict that the feminine aspect of Creation will influence as strongly as the masculine aspect, letting the women to be more active and present in "human high places". Look at Brazil! I predict that the anglo-white domination will cease and Earth will be more then ever represented by all cultures. I predict the return of Africa in the geopolitical world.

Of course these are not my predictions, but rather the direct influence of the nine energies that will flow on Earth beyond 2012 according to the ancient Mayan knowledge, but also present in every ancient culture on Earth, so often forgotten, ignored.

Namaste, Steven

sjkted
13th November 2010, 04:32
For once I have to say this:
Again this is a topic full of speculation, no hard facts and a specific focus on negative outcomes.

Why wonder what kind of atrocities or disasters might happen to us and the us??

This constant talk about frightful future prospects and timelines doesn't add up at all to the new world we all envision and like to become true.
The forums nowadays swells from doomsday scenario's and focuses a lot on the negative side of the changes taking place.
What can we expect? What should we prepare for? What might happen? what can I do?

This is all very valid. But, in order for the new future that we all want to manifest, the old system must break down. The question is how it will happen and what the consequences will be.

The US is now issuing owes about 40 cents of debt for every dollar in circulation. Next year, we could be up to 60 cents per dollar. There comes a point when there will be more than a dollar of debt issued for every dollar.

One has to ask what will happen at this point, which brings us to the above scenarios. I don't want to see any people die or suffer -- rather, I would like to see as smooth a transition as possible.

There is a subtle difference between focusing on the negative and being prepared for reality to hit.

--sjkted

sjkted
13th November 2010, 04:41
You (the citizen of the United States) does not need to be saved, nor the world. We need to evolve and that is exactly what we are doing, at a pretty fast rate.

I agree that we need to evolve. Unfortunately, I see this happening only with a very small minority of people. The more people who are aware of what is really happening, the smoother the transition will be.

Countries and religions aren't absolute, don't stick on them, be patriot for the Earth nation and the spiritual foundation present in all religion.

I agree. I think the only thing that binds the US together as a country at this point is cheap oil from the Middle East and the US dollar as the world reserve currency. When this all falls apart, we may find different ways to express our citizenship or membership in a group. The US may not make it and that may be a good thing.

I predict for the U.S.A. and the world, more Ethic in all Human Activities. I predict an ever more transparency from the rich people (not because they want). I predict more and more truth that leeks from the 'machine'. I predict third world countries (boy I don't like this term! Lets call them the countries of the south ) to be more and more present in the geopolitical activities.

Agreed. And I think that even if the system does not fall apart of it's own devices, this will cause it to collapse, but if enough people are prepared will lead to a much better world for everyone (except TPTB).

I predict the Asian countries to take more places in the balance of power (financial, economical, military, spiritual).

Perhaps if everything stays on track. We may have a new definition of what power is and what it means. I think we may see a definition of power as more of personal power, such as an empowered person, rather than having a ton of money, or power in a military sense.

I predict a Humanity more then ever before, conscious of it power, aware that its consciousness does shapes reality. I predict the transformation of the financial system. I predict that the feminine aspect of Creation will influence as strongly as the masculine aspect, letting the women to be more active and present in "human high places". Look at Brazil! I predict that the anglo-white domination will cease and Earth will be more then ever represented by all cultures. I predict the return of Africa in the geopolitical world.

Agreed. And, I think this is the consequence of becoming aligned with natural laws rather than man-made laws.

--sjkted

Bill Ryan
13th November 2010, 14:36
----------------

What I understand:

Demonization or criminalization of the alternative media (starting 'soon').
False flag alien threat or attack to frame the ETs as enemies (possibly 2011 or 2012).
Destructive solar activity (anticipated for 2013).
Use of food as a weapon to effect population reduction (no detailed timescale given, but to be completed by 2016-17).

sjkted
13th November 2010, 15:49
What I understand:

1.Demonization or criminalization of the alternative media (starting 'soon').
2.False flag alien threat or attack to frame the ETs as enemies (possibly 2011 or 2012).
3.Destructive solar activity (anticipated for 2013).
4.Use of food as a weapon to effect population reduction (no detailed timescale given, but to be completed by 2016-17).

Interesting. Do any of your insider sources mention how they plan to continue this agenda in light of the economic collapse?

From what I've researched, the minute the currency becomes devalued, the black market becomes the de facto economy. At that point, taxes and licenses go out the window. Government policy is only so effective as it can be enforced, and in a hyperinflation scenario the government looses a good deal of power as it won't be able to pay the government workers (minion classes) such as police officers enough to buy food.

--sjkted

Luke
13th November 2010, 15:56
From what I've researched, the minute the currency becomes devalued, the black market becomes the de facto economy. At that point, taxes and licenses go out the window.
Who controls Black Market? Isn't that Syndicate?
The very guys who were excuse to creation "Security State" in the 30's?
Two Sides of the same false coin. Working hand in hand.

In "third" world they do not even hide the connection.
Even in Europe it's common to find "law enforcement officers" working "after hours" for Mob.

Simple and Effective :)

And makes sure no 'relief aid" will really help. See Africa.

sjkted
13th November 2010, 16:20
Nobody controls the black market. It basically means that everyone works for themselves and does not follow the laws of commerce in terms of getting licensed, taxing sales, following legal procedures, etc. It means we move to a decentralized model. I'm not sure how organized crime would get in on it as nobody would have the means to pay for vices like gambling, prostitution, and drugs and nearly everyone alive would have some product or service to sell, although I could see them charging for "protection" services.

--sjkted

sjkted
13th November 2010, 16:25
Here's something to think about: Prophetic Art in Bank of America:

http://www.infowars.com/prophetic-art-in-bank-of-america/

--sjkted

Luke
13th November 2010, 16:31
(...) I could see them charging for "protection" services.
Precisely. And since they have organization in place and working, armed only second to army (getting most armament FROM the army, last time I checked), they can charge anybody any amount they deem necessary...
Again, I strongly suggest studying Ethiopian/Somalian conflicts, especially the early 90's part (Black Hawk Down "era"), Also Balkan wars and situation in former soviet block (especially old regime's special services asset's role in maintaining status quo in connection with mob)

shiva777
13th November 2010, 17:31
the mainstream new-age preachers will become even more mentally ill and their followers will be psychologically shocked when the supposed "shift" inDec 2012 is a non -event and people will slowly realise that all this talk about "5D' earth shift was a lie given to ancient cultures and modern day "preachers and teachers" by negative ET's posing as "gods" and deceptive4D astral entities to get more people to be more complacent about their spirtual lives and practice,s,,religions will be struggling to retain control over fewer and fewer followers

people will be tripping over solar event prophecies and dire forecasts while our off-world families shield us from any really devastating effects....just as they will continue to deactivate any earthly weapons that could destroy us,their genetic families...as they NEED us to synthesise and alchemise their genetic material in this universe and enough of us have stepped up to the plate to warrant such intervention

...there will be a plethora of projavalon/camelot style sites confusing the **** out of people...there will be a flood of "whistleblowers" and "insiders" proclaiming to know what's going on,when in fact they only know little pieces of the truth as the truth has been compartmentalised away from 99.9999% of them..at BEST these "whistleblowers" can only ooffer fragments of the bigger picture and they will CONTINUE to contradict each other.

..EVEN the guys at the top of the organisations these "whistleblowers" have worked for also don't know much as their off-world controllers have them mind controlled and swimming in a see of deception and misdirection

...people will realise the ONLY way they can KNOW what's up is by tuning in to their intuition and their spiritual guidance

..after the revelations of the dec 2012 non-event many people will begin a SERIOUS spiritual search and will begin meditating and realising that their inner guru is very close as the veils continue to thin...the economy will restructure...spiritual SCIENCE will replace the new-agey/religious dogma as science starts revealing multidimensionality and our ET families share their science based spirituality to those who have the inner receptors to receive it...

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE NEXT FEW YEARS WILL BRING AND WHAT TIMELINE ANYONE OF US WILL BE RESONATING TOO...all we can do is guess

Snowbird
13th November 2010, 18:14
Joe Bastardi (his real name) offers some really interesting U.S. and Global temperature analysis. I like this guy. He's very knowledgeable and is not afraid to contradict the global warming enthusiasts.

Once in the link, there are other videos below.

Future Shock...Brutal Winters Ahead from 2013 On (Sept. 8, 2010)

http://www.accuweather.com/video/605456718001/future-shock-brutal-winters-ahead-from-2013-on.asp?channel=vbbastaj

Big Global Temp Drop Right Around the Corner (Nov. 3, 2010)

http://www.accuweather.com/video/659191893001/big-global-temp-drop-right-around-the-corner.asp?channel=vbbastaj

sjkted
13th November 2010, 19:16
Precisely. And since they have organization in place and working, armed only second to army (getting most armament FROM the army, last time I checked), they can charge anybody any amount they deem necessary...
Again, I strongly suggest studying Ethiopian/Somalian conflicts, especially the early 90's part (Black Hawk Down "era"), Also Balkan wars and situation in former soviet block (especially old regime's special services asset's role in maintaining status quo in connection with mob)

I'll do some research on this. I don't buy that we could have an organized crime takeover, as when TSHTF they will be in much the same position as the rest of us. In addition, they are likely very reliant on the grid to remain "organized". And, add to that, many people in the US are stockpiling firearms and ammo, and they may come to the conclusion that they can't get blood from an angry turnip with guns.

--sjkted

sjkted
13th November 2010, 20:33
the mainstream new-age preachers will become even more mentally ill and their followers will be psychologically shocked when the supposed "shift" inDec 2012 is a non -event and people will slowly realise that all this talk about "5D' earth shift was a lie given to ancient cultures and modern day "preachers and teachers" by negative ET's posing as "gods" and deceptive4D astral entities to get more people to be more complacent about their spirtual lives and practice,s,,religions will be struggling to retain control over fewer and fewer followers

Maybe, maybe not. If you get a chance take a look at the Wayback machine's view of divinecosmos.com prior to 2000. David was advocating that we would be ascending in the year 2000. As it came and passed, the old version of his website went offline and was replaced with a new version that said we would be ascending in 2012. When it doesn't happen in 2012, does that mean that 2020 will be the next logical date?

people will be tripping over solar event prophecies and dire forecasts while our off-world families shield us from any really devastating effects....just as they will continue to deactivate any earthly weapons that could destroy us,their genetic families...as they NEED us to synthesise and alchemise their genetic material in this universe and enough of us have stepped up to the plate to warrant such intervention

I'm undecided on this one. Sometimes I wonder where the off-worlders are when the nuclear testing is going on. There have been over 2000 nukes dropped on this planet to date and counting...

...there will be a plethora of projavalon/camelot style sites confusing the **** out of people...there will be a flood of "whistleblowers" and "insiders" proclaiming to know what's going on,when in fact they only know little pieces of the truth as the truth has been compartmentalised away from 99.9999% of them..at BEST these "whistleblowers" can only ooffer fragments of the bigger picture and they will CONTINUE to contradict each other.

I'll bet the ordinary person who has not been keeping up with all this will have a real hard time keeping a lid on their sense of reality.

..after the revelations of the dec 2012 non-event many people will begin a SERIOUS spiritual search and will begin meditating and realising that their inner guru is very close as the veils continue to thin...the economy will restructure...spiritual SCIENCE will replace the new-agey/religious dogma as science starts revealing multidimensionality and our ET families share their science based spirituality to those who have the inner receptors to receive it...

Assumming that people have the time to reflect on it. I do think this is the general direction though...

--sjkted

shadowstalker
13th November 2010, 23:43
Interesting. Do any of your insider sources mention how they plan to continue this agenda in light of the economic collapse?

From what I've researched, the minute the currency becomes devalued, the black market becomes the de facto economy. At that point, taxes and licenses go out the window. Government policy is only so effective as it can be enforced, and in a hyperinflation scenario the government looses a good deal of power as it won't be able to pay the government workers (minion classes) such as police officers enough to buy food.

--sjkted

Its only collapse for us little folks they keep stepping on.
They got all they need and they have had for a very long time now.
They got the free energy, they got none GM food, they have it all stored away.

There economic structure is not the same as ours and that is the other part of the illusion that we live in.
Folks keeps saying that its impossible for them to pull this off because they would be effected as well.
Well i ask you, when the big Alpha agencies are working with gold and such and we are working with burnable paper, who do you think will be on top.
And do you think they care about the pawns they used to get this far? UMMMM NO.

sjkted
14th November 2010, 00:31
Its only collapse for us little folks they keep stepping on.
They got all they need and they have had for a very long time now.
They got the free energy, they got none GM food, they have it all stored away.

There economic structure is not the same as ours and that is the other part of the illusion that we live in.
Folks keeps saying that its impossible for them to pull this off because they would be effected as well.
Well i ask you, when the big Alpha agencies are working with gold and such and we are working with burnable paper, who do you think will be on top.
And do you think they care about the pawns they used to get this far? UMMMM NO.

It's a collapse of the whole system. Everyone gets affected. Yes, it will hurt us little folks more than TPTB, but the point is there will be no more power structure in place. We won't be working with burnable paper at that point, as it will be universally worthless.

--sjkted

Rocky_Shorz
14th November 2010, 00:50
or...

Obama gets tired of listening to Republicans demand cutting back on expenses so all foreign troops are recalled and bases closed...

We seal our borders as the world slips into chaos from the power vacuum, WWIII begins and we sit back and watch

PTB are overwhelmed and attacked by a million "peaceful" protesters wielding pitchforks...

America with no pentagon spending recovers it's $14T deficit in 6 months

Fed Reserve is dumped along with IRS

Treasury reveals the 12500 Tons of gold backing America...

America rebuilds and shuts the door on foreign bankers from ever sneaking in to control America...

Luke
14th November 2010, 09:16
Considering things from purely 3D perspective, you miss everything but the tip of the iceberg

(...)There economic structure is not the same as ours and that is the other part of the illusion that we live in.(...)
Very much so!

If this play was only in material, then mob with pitchforks might make a change. Just see what such mobs accomplished? ZERO!
There are other forces working according to rules we are barely starting to get idea about.

And yes, they seem to have little war of their own, up there. But our problems, like economic collapse or who would be POTUS this time next year, doesn't really matter to how are things "out there".

From their standpoint, we are inmates of slave labour camp. Typhoid plagues or food shortages seldom affected the guards, no?

Victoria Tintagel
15th November 2010, 10:02
It's not the how what counts to me, I trust the light, God, the universe and myself that it will take the necessary measures to achieve it through global conscience etc.; but it's what our goal should be, the next level we'd like to achieve for mankind.

I'd wish a home, a planet, where we learn to live in symbiose with nature. I'd like the coming months to be a period of eyeopener after eyeopener for the global population. In which we learn to let go of low energies, enslavement, mind control, debts, secrecy etc.
Let us be disclosing, spacefaring, use technologies for the better of mankind, erase the money system, disable nukes and the exorbant war machine.

The age of freedom, love, peace and enlightment on a scale never seen before.
That's what I see lies in front of us. That's what I focus on, that's where my thoughts are spend on.
As to what it will take to get there? I'm as curious as any of you and I like to spend time on such subjects as well.
Sht is gonna happen and we're in for a rough ride. We better brace ourselves. But we shouldn't fall off the train and get lost on the way to our destination.
I urge to mention and never forget your goal, our goal, not only for me, nor just for you, but for us, all of us.
It's easy to get lost in the frenzy of these chaotic times. So please, don't take this personal or as a flame, at all! Take this as a reminder of the skill you have to

c r e a t e ( y ) o u r f u t u r e, c h o o s e i t, l i v e i t

it's far more powerful
Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
Lightwarrior

Wow, Elandiel :) I am very proud of you, yes! I am on the same train with you :)
Dutchess Tint.