View Full Version : I am a Muslim Project

Tangri
14th February 2015, 07:59
That is why I still have a hope for humanity. Thank you Canadians

6d746Fckf2A

HNUHnzkojag

MorningFox
14th February 2015, 11:18
It's very sweet and touching, peoples reactions... but let's be frank... you're a muslim (religious) so that makes you brainwashed, close minded and divided, and as a woman... oppressed.

To me the very notion of standing on the street with a sign saying 'I'm a muslim'.... or 'I'm a christian' or whatever... is you standing there causing separation and resistance to togetherness. We all need to forget about this brainwashing bullsh*t and stand together, lovingly, not focusing on how different and divided we all are by a religious label.

--

I have to say though I've just watched the hugging video and it brought a tear to my eye :o

I just think that while we're still all focusing on being a muslim, being a christian, being a hindu, then the oppressors are still winning.

ulli
14th February 2015, 11:39
It's very sweet and touching, peoples reactions... but let's be frank... you're a muslim (religious) so that makes you brainwashed, close minded and divided, and as a woman... oppressed.

To me the very notion of standing on the street with a sign saying 'I'm a muslim'.... or 'I'm a christian' or whatever... is you standing there causing separation and resistance to togetherness. We all need to forget about this brainwashing bullsh*t and stand together, lovingly, not focusing on how different and divided we all are by a religious label.

--

I have to say though I've just watched the hugging video and it brought a tear to my eye :o

I just think that while we're still all focusing on being a muslim, being a christian, being a hindu, then the oppressors are still winning.

Then perhaps it is time for you to give the oppressor a hug.
But I do see your point, about the identification thing.
Too much of that, and a person is in duality, from where they can never access their real powers.
The oneness thing does work, folks.
No more separation. Fear is the mind killer, as fear causes us to divide the universe into ourselves on the one hand, and that which we fear on the other.

The thing to realize about he world religions is that they all actually teach that oneness principle at their core, but it is the religious leaders who keep those truths buried and hidden, and only emphasize the identification and belonging part.
And what is their greatest fear these days?
Finding themselves out of a job, and no more body of believers to parasite off of. Poor bastards....

Violet
14th February 2015, 11:56
The people's reactions are very kind.

We've had something similar in Belgium, I think, a week ago. Youth of different religious backgrounds went out with a big cardboard saying hug a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Atheist.

It's necessary to undertake something when your ship is going down, but - for me- this woman didn't have to do that. I would have loved her all the same, also if she looked different,... And what she does with the cardboard, intended well, but, this is my view, it feels like someone else needs to define you first, before you can feel like a human being that also has a basic right to exist and move along with others in the same society. And that's the part I don't agree with. No one should owe that to others. We all took off being, coming into existence. And we're all supposed to give it our best shot.

But current affairs are currently as such that this woman and others feel like they should do something to save from drowning, and that's how I looked at the video. So, I understand.

Innocent Warrior
14th February 2015, 12:24
These two people are expressions of the oneness that we all are right now. This is the reality of their experience at this time, they were inspired to do this and it's beautiful.

Lifebringer
14th February 2015, 13:47
It does seem like the bad or negatives have the loudest voice where women, children/humanity is concerned. I don't know why people listen to the loudest, meanest voices perhaps it's environmental and negative charges are being launched at us, as positive energies come in, and makes a soul feel as if in a stand still until critical mass of love occurs. I understand it has in the last month or so. I think I read it and viewed a few video on it at NING and YT. I feel the positive energy is at critical mass, and this year holds something promised for the good of all humanity. Let's hope and have faith that that which we cannot concieve of solving, has already been seen and 'handled" by the divine spirit, whether it's diciples of history or ancients of ancients.

Tangri
15th February 2015, 09:36

--

If you are thinking this is an advertisement for a religion promotion you are so wrong.

Dominion systematicly trying create an enemy for population. They are in desperate because their 100 years oil usage rights is going to be expire soon on Middle East countries. Religion is not important but Muslims existence is on threat with entertainment sector's illusion. These video is attempting to create public awareness and to ease public reflex on false terrorism.

They are showing ISIS is a huge threat to humanity, but they are not questioning who these people really are. ISIS fighting with Iraqian, Syrian, Turkish army and addition that, coalition(Canadian, American, France, Australian, British, Jordanian) forces bombards their bases continuously. What kind of army is ISIS and why it doesn't need a logistic support and holds its position for a long time? Remember Russian and later American invasion of Afghanistan almost brought economic crisis those countries for expensive logistic support for their invasion.

This is a staged play and all world is watching as a reality show. Some one must stop or interrupt this show's impact and above videos doing a good job for it.

Tangri
17th February 2015, 01:11
It does seem like the bad or negatives have the loudest voice where women, children/humanity is concerned. I don't know why people listen to the loudest, meanest voices perhaps it's environmental and negative charges are being launched at us, as positive energies come in, and makes a soul feel as if in a stand still until critical mass of love occurs. I understand it has in the last month or so. I think I read it and viewed a few video on it at NING and YT. I feel the positive energy is at critical mass, and this year holds something promised for the good of all humanity. Let's hope and have faith that that which we cannot concieve of solving, has already been seen and 'handled" by the divine spirit, whether it's diciples of history or ancients of ancients.

At second video he is blindfolded, it means he trusted the people no matter which race or gender of hugging person. It gives a positive charges to the mass

DeDukshyn
17th February 2015, 02:40

--

What I saw was proving that what you said is not true .. humans naturally gravitate together with respect these days, regardless of the above.

The media makes us appear to be a certain way the we are indeed, generally not.

Flash
17th February 2015, 02:47
Well, some very brainwash groups would not openly hug whom they consider an enemy. Ask people in times of war or in coutries where war is going on

kaon
17th February 2015, 19:09

--

I may not hug you MorningFox, but I will say a prayer for you.
Not all people of religion are close minded nor brainwashed and many times those who throw the stones have broken glass at their feet.

A Voice from the Mountains
17th February 2015, 20:14
I can see your point, MorningFox, but not everyone will be able to. Sometimes you have to build a bridge and what this guy is doing in the video is building a bridge. If you're already on the other side then you don't need it. But for everyone still on the hateful side of the bridge, this might convince a couple of them to come over, which would make it totally worth it.

Tangri
17th February 2015, 23:37
"Egypt warplanes strike ISIS targets in Libya"

Can you believe it? ISIS appeared in Libya and fighting with Libya and Egypt army.
One must be blind or deaf not to see behind the stage, ignorance is not efficient to explain the situation. Even an ignorant catches a glimpse of it.

" armed forces on Monday carried out focused air strikes in Libya against Daesh camps, places of gathering and training, and weapons depots," the military said in a statement, using the Arabic acronym for ISIS."

"using the Arabic acronym for ISIS" is mean-less, because ISIS refers geographical place, Parts of Iraq, Syria, Turkey.

Where is the Iraq,Syria,Turkey and where is the Libya? And why do they need to use Arabic acronym for ISIS? Where is the logics?( maybe Egyptians could think different Isis)

Those morons thinks masses do not have brain(probably right) and won't ask this questions.
We definitely needs to block their attempt to continue the illusion and shift it against their agenda.

Now when they feel threat on their existence at certain critical areas they can named ISIS and destroy local resistance.

Probably in few years they will pinpoint ISIS in state of Texas (!) and attack the locals.

This is a criminal act and they are walking on no turning point road. If they are wishing a forgiveness at the very end, they are losing that last hope.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/02/16/Egypt-church-confident-Copt-killers-will-be-punished-.html

Tangri
18th February 2015, 23:35
Inside Islam: What a Billion Muslims Really Think, a new documentary film from Unity Productions Foundation, explores the expertly gathered opinions of Muslims around the globe as revealed in the world’s first major opinion poll, conducted by Gallup, the preeminent polling organisation.

http://www.aquila-style.com/aquila-videos/what-a-billion-muslims-really-think/20434/

HE9zrmI_RsU

Tangri
19th February 2015, 22:55
What I see, still there are too much people other side of the bridge on Avalon forum.

Tangri
23rd February 2015, 00:15
What is wrong in this picture, can you find it?

These people(perpetrator and victims) are from the same race or ethnic group? Check the heights differences.

thunder24
23rd February 2015, 00:28
it would be wise to remember, that not everyone is at the same level of thinking, consciousness, understanding... when i look back at myself, i see the division i caused and thought, when i look at my self now, i try to fix that, knowing that though i might not be where i was , im not where i want to be. Intent is not the same as understanding, and though I don't agree with some and there understanding, I fully stand arm and arm with there intent, knowing they are still growing in consciousness as I am...

Tangri
23rd February 2015, 00:37
it would be wise to remember, that not everyone is at the same level of thinking, consciousness, understanding... when i look back at myself, i see the division i caused and thought, when i look at my self now, i try to fix that, knowing that though i might not be where i was , im not where i want to be. Intent is not the same as understanding, and though I don't agree with some and there understanding, I fully stand arm and arm with there intent, knowing they are still growing in consciousness as I am...

We can not be wiser than been before, only we can be more aware of our ignorance. At some point, maybe we become more humble on our existence.

I do not like repeat same thoughts but, this one just suited like tailor made.