PDA

View Full Version : Authentic self, friendships, losing and gaining.

Natalia
15th February 2015, 06:54
Stand up for what you believe in from your heart, and you will lose untrue friends. Go through a crisis, and you will lose untrue friends. Have success and do what you love, and you will lose untrue friends. Have messy periods of growth, and you will lose untrue friends. Be "uncool" in some peoples eyes, and you will lose untrue friends. A true friend sticks with you through all of it (and believes in you and loves you), even if you don't speak together much or don't meet up often, or have needed space until you come back together again or just are not meant to be in each other's lives anymore but you still have a place in each other's hearts (seperation doesn't always mean that someone doesn't care).

The only way to be truly confident in yourself, is to be your authentic self more and more (not as in not have any privacy or to be disrespectful to others). The only way to attract authentic love, is to be authentic.

You will lose, but you will also gain, new friends, new loves, new successes, new experiences, growth, healing and love.

It's worth it :)

Here is a good video on this

BoEzA_Qykqw

Wind
15th February 2015, 07:02
I fully agree. "Friends" will abandon you when you're going through something, but true friends will never abandon you because the truly care about you and love you as you are. Be the real you and don't submit to the expectations of the world.

Infinite Waters is great. :)

http://i.imgur.com/Klwhz9jl.jpg?1
eCx9KpmMOec

Natalia
15th February 2015, 08:15
*blows loving kisses on the wind, to Wind* :)

Pam
15th February 2015, 15:20
What I have learned over the years is that if I wish to be a true and loyal friend to others I absolutely must be in acceptance and love of myself. What I feel about myself will be expressed in my relationships with others. I have not witnessed any exceptions to this. I have spent so much time operating as though the opposite were true. If I am a good friend to others I will find self acceptance and love and that is not the way the universe operates.