PDA

View Full Version : What is Avalon? (Not just the forum...)

triquetra
17th February 2015, 08:14
Overview
- This thread interlaces with one and only one other thread:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80607-triquetra
- Symbolic representation of this thread is the inner circle, representing Avalon (see my avatar).
- Symbolic representation of this thread is the three outer leaves of the triquetra symbol (triquetras don't generally have inner circles).

What is Avalon
Aside from being the name of this forum, the name of a 2001 movie that few people understood in terms of its real symbolic meaning, and a mythological place alike Camelot with symbolic meanings long lost in time (much more so than the Irish Otherworld)?

Avalon is the inner circle of the triquetra, which appears when it is activated correctly. It is at once the portal and the destination. It is a world away from the artificial darkness imposed here by the intermediary layer.

Without going into excessive detail until the time is right, civilization cycles sometimes end with disappearing civilizations specifically due to their returning to Avalon. Our civilization has exactly the same opportunity ahead of it. But we have been coaxed in great majorities away from that direction, and so the rest of us need to go especially out of our way to head back in the right direction.

This thread will aim to maintain focus on the target even as the triquetra winds its way through a vast number of interconnecting topics in the time to come.

As our ability to describe it in greater detail improves as the activating triquetra opens that portal from our reality to Avalon, we will improve its description here in hand, and in time.

For now, for a lack of practicality in recommending ancient mythology study, study of disappearing civilizations, study of ancient structures used for these purposes, or even to watch the 2001 movie set in Poland with Japanese director, at the least we can carve out as detailed as possible an idea of what 5D/Avalon reality looks like, in comparison with the 3D reality we know oh so well and the layer in between the two for additional comparison (and contrast).

Information relevant to this topic that was shared in the other of these two threads will be moved over here and better organized, especially since that information does not relate to the triquetra directly at all.

Innocent Warrior
17th February 2015, 10:08
To achieve it, one major thing needs to be accomplished: the major branches of philosophy of thinking need to be unified somehow.

I've been pondering this lately and have begun to recognise unifying, universal elements within the branches. This is a current ongoing and relatively new observation for me, so it would be ambitious for me to attempt to discuss it beyond that at the moment, but I have no doubt they can be unified. I'm looking forward to your threads on the philosophies, the universals I have been observing so far are within both the Avalon and dark cabal branches. I will be most interested to see which branches you explore.

triquetra
25th February 2015, 09:23
Thanks, Innocent Warrior.

I apologize in advance for the complicated sentence structures in this detailed message. I will try to improve in future messages.

Relating back to my initial post - the way I described the philosophical branches was perhaps a bit too 1-dimensional (literally).

What we have is actually at least 2-dimensions, which I will describe:

The first is as you inferred - there is the path of "going with the flow", this is analogous to the "macro" direction along the macro<->micro axis.
This path does indeed seemingly lead to Avalon, an ascension to a different density of reality.

On this axis there is also the path of "going contrary to the flow", this is analogous to the "micro" direction along the macro<->micro axis. The philosophy behind this path is that increased assertion of control is a necessary companion to measurement of the "progress" of reality. The more we are able to control everything, the more progress we've made. When this kind of philosophy gets out of hand, it can lead to things like intentionally ruining the environment to create the excuse for geo-engineering (thereby facilitating an even better measurement of the assertion of control).

Things are not so simple, however, for reasons I will explain momentarily.

Before I do, I should add on the other axis of philosophies which need to be converged.
This one is one of inner progress vs outer progress. Both are possible for either branch of philosophy mentioned above in the 1st axis (already, some graphics would help explain this.. I will return to update this section with appropriate graphics).

So, no matter which way you think, you may be inclined towards prioritizing the inward progress or outward progress. We may feel, as some do, that one is prerequisite to the other - I have often heard the argument that we cannot expect to change the world until we have done enough work on ourselves, but there is some danger in this way of thinking, as of course there is no end to how much we can improve ourselves inwardly. Conversely, some will argue that many are inherently good-natured, and so long as the outward problems are solved (i.e. moving into a post-scarcity society), we will instantly be able to exhibit ourselves in the very best light, and so little more inner work is even necessary.

So why do all these branches of philosophy need to be reconciled?

The answer is really a bit like opening Pandora's box. There are layers upon layers of being led astray, and even when we think we have landed on a solid approach to how to come to terms with the increasingly bizarre reality we see around us, there may be more than meets the eye.

What I will try to do now is paint a picture of this scenario, as probability theory dictates, and then use that same theory to recommend a type of system which I believe can help prevent many of the risks that come with taking that first step out of the veils of illusion that have been imposed (by being a part of this forum, that first step is largely assured).

First, I'd like to explain how the volumes of information that will be shared in the coming years are acquired in the first place. It's important that intended readers become familiar with acquiring the same information in the same way for themselves, rather than relying on someone else's ability to acquire it, and taking their word for it. That way you can be assured of its authenticity.

To illustrate, I'd like to point out how people who become marginalized by deviating from the status quo have this happen mainly because they "believe" (and others think that they "believe") in certain things having happened that are not part of any "official story". There is tension created between anyone's natural desire to "belong" and to "fit in", and the bifurcation (formation of a duality) by the fact that one group believes that this desire is most important (or they are entirely oblivious), and the ohter believes that the truth is more important.

There is actually a safer standpoint to take that is under-explored because it is fairly mathematical in nature - one that is shaped by the laws of probability theory.

Triquetra and Avalon will continue as they are invariably bound together. Avalon is the circle within the Triquetra. It is the target of the triquetra. They will continue until we reach the event horizon of the singularity after which we will have enough momentum to pass through the singularity on a chosen trajectory, and we will not be able to alter that trajectory much no matter what we do.

Altered courses of events could accelerate or deaccelerate things, but as must be obvious for many, we will be making some choices and decisions that will have broad impact over the next long cycle after the singularity in the coming years. 2015 is just the beginning of this crucial stage in the linear timeline.

Atlantis may have been a literal or symbolic civilization that rose to an identical height but fell because it could not reconcile philosophies, and so it simply fell back into the 3-4th density limbo where one density experiences space-time and the other time-space, with soul fragments frequently migrating between.

We can do better than this, this time. Let's not remind ourselves of why the Greeks felt that tragedy was one of the most authentic forms of entertainment.

A harmonic lattice can allow much greater facility to navigate the density latter as appropriate. This time it seems like it is turning out to be kind of like a slingshot.

[Edited down significantly for clarity, PM if interested in the oppositional info that is now missing]

Innocent Warrior
1st March 2015, 14:02
Hi triquetra, you're welcome.

We can do better than this, this time. Let's not remind us why the Greeks felt that tragedy was one of the best forms of entertainment. There are those who would seek to facilitate another tragedy if they could not get their way - we all know the stereotypical archvillain who tries to destroy everything as a fallback plan if their first plan cannot come to fruition. Let us convince them this time that we can do much, much better.

A harmonic lattice can allow much greater facility to navigate the density latter as appropriate., But it can only be built with a currently very unlikely, very broad cooperation amongst still oppositional factions.

Do you mean this in the literal sense, i.e. in order to avoid everything being destroyed, the opposing factions need to cooperate by establishing a dialogue in the physical?

I understand the harmonic lattice is to be achieved on the template level (energetic level, pre manifestation) of this reality, is this correct? I follow that logic and agree.

I am unable to reconcile this idea with convincing them we can do better and cooperation between the two opposing factions. Could you please clarify what you mean by this?

Meaning, by achieving the harmonic lattice, cooperation on the physical level would not be required. The effect would be that the dual nature of the energy would be dissolved, hence unified and the physical manifestation would follow suit. Cooperation between the opposing factions, mechanically negative energy and mechanically positive energy, by definition, is not possible.

triquetra
10th March 2015, 08:15
Hi triquetra, you're welcome.

We can do better than this, this time. Let's not remind us why the Greeks felt that tragedy was one of the best forms of entertainment. There are those who would seek to facilitate another tragedy if they could not get their way - we all know the stereotypical archvillain who tries to destroy everything as a fallback plan if their first plan cannot come to fruition. Let us convince them this time that we can do much, much better.

A harmonic lattice can allow much greater facility to navigate the density latter as appropriate., But it can only be built with a currently very unlikely, very broad cooperation amongst still oppositional factions.

Do you mean this in the literal sense, i.e. in order to avoid everything being destroyed, the opposing factions need to cooperate by establishing a dialogue in the physical?

I understand the harmonic lattice is to be achieved on the template level (energetic level, pre manifestation) of this reality, is this correct? I follow that logic and agree.

I am unable to reconcile this idea with convincing them we can do better and cooperation between the two opposing factions. Could you please clarify what you mean by this?

Meaning, by achieving the harmonic lattice, cooperation on the physical level would not be required. The effect would be that the dual nature of the energy would be dissolved, hence unified and the physical manifestation would follow suit. Cooperation between the opposing factions, mechanically negative energy and mechanically positive energy, by definition, is not possible.

Yes, that's right.

The key here is a reinterpretation of the 4th way as advocated by Gurdjieff. In the illusion there is duality, and a kind of 3rd position that ranges from the sense of "balance between opposites" all the way to "not playing the opposites game, I'm out" which leads to indifference.

The 4th way is completely separate from all of that.

And this is what I would like to write about here.

We are not going to try and do any convincing or cooperation, we are just going to leave.

The door is always open to come along, and that's all that's needed. I guess I meant to say cooperation in the sense of "just let us build this thing".

This is an automated portal system where the inner biology of an individual either aligns with the harmonic lattice, or it doesn't. If it aligns, you "fall asleep and wake up on the branch of the next density". If it doesn't, you are in for another long cycle and your soul / higher self will be a bit unhappy about this...

We have everything we need to complete a harmonic lattice (and a great many nodes in the lattice at various physical locations on earth), it's really just a matter of doing it.

Having the body of information on the triquetra in tangible existence will be helpful in remembering the details as to how one is built, exactly. Lots of information yet to ink to get started.

[Edited for focus - PM for any missing info]

Innocent Warrior
12th March 2015, 04:58
Yes, that's right.

The key here is a reinterpretation of the 4th way as advocated by Gurdjieff. In the illusion there is duality, and a kind of 3rd position that ranges from the sense of "balance between opposites" all the way to "not playing the opposites game, I'm out" which leads to indifference.

The 4th way is completely separate from all of that.

And this is what I would like to write about here.

We are not going to try and do any convincing or cooperation, we are just going to leave.

The door is always open to come along, and that's all that's needed. I guess I meant to say cooperation in the sense of "just let us build this thing".

This is an automated portal system where the inner biology of an individual either aligns with the harmonic lattice, or it doesn't. If it aligns, you "fall asleep and wake up on the branch of the next density". If it doesn't, you are in for another long cycle and your soul / higher self will be a bit unhappy about this, as you will get to play out the hell on earth scenario and then do it all over again (which can be lifetimes across the rise and fall of many civilizations, not just one of them). Long cycles are long.

So I am not sure if there is any need for a body of text to describe exactly what the inverse triquetra really is.

If there was an external threat of some kind, maybe something like it would make sense.

But the sense of the external threat has to do with a concept of competition rather than a concept of collective experience.

In other words, you would want to deal with fending off external threats if you really felt like you were going to be trapped in a place that had these threats coming at them.

And so for all the entities out there that are trapped but are still experiencing reality in a 3rd density way (or wedged somewhere between 3rd and 4th), you might go beyond the planetary level but it's just the same thing anyway - competing for the resources on different planets instead of a single planet.

It's a bit shocking when you find out that there are ways of experiencing reality where you need to farm dissonant energy.

Anyway, I have no idea what people already know on here, it's 2015 now and not 2008 the last time I came to hang out on Avalon. We had a great run at it last time but it was a bit too soon. Learned a lot though.

2015 and everyone feels like it's ready.

So I guess I will get started on a triquetra thread, maybe my back story is not really that important after all.

We have everything we need to complete a harmonic lattice (and a great many nodes in the lattice at various physical locations on earth), it's really just a matter of doing it.

Having the body of information on the triquetra in tangible existence will be helpful in remembering the details as to how one is built, exactly. I hope this will result in a great shared remembering process.

It's great to see we might be going along the branch where a description of the inverse triquetra is not even needed at all. That was a quick reaction!

So now it's just a matter of determining whether building this lattice is going to be inhibited in some sort of a way, and dealing with that if necessary.

Here we go!

Sounds wonderful, triquetra. :)

triquetra
12th March 2015, 05:44
thank you :) we can let the previous text sit here for the time being. you can't see avalon too well until you see all of the triquetra. let's take the discussion to http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80607-triquetra for now

Flash
12th March 2015, 17:00
Tricketry: It's possible to collapse the branches before the "event horizon" but that is not currently the most probable future.

Why would one want to collapse the branches?

The reason is that something especially significant is possible only if the branches are collapsed. It's something that's not ordinarily possible at the end of a major civilization cycle but happens to be for this one.

I'm afraid it's going to be difficult for me to avoid wandering through many topics like I have done - there are many dots to be connected.

I'll try to at least organize major groups of dots by post and end each post with the main idea of that post.

In this one, it's this - there is an "Avalon" possibility ahead from now in the future. It's not currently likely to be reached but with some effort we can make reaching it the most probable future.

To achieve it, one major thing needs to be accomplished: the major branches of philosophy of thinking need to be unified somehow.

What is the potentially significant thing that may happen and that is rarely present at the end of cycles? How would we know if it is better to be at the collapsing of branches situation or not, given that we have not experimented yet? Please explain further.

--------

A comment: what you are proposing ends results sounds a bit like what Dolores Cannon was explaining, when the earth divides in two, on group remaining and the other group just leaving for what she calls ascension to the new earth.

triquetra
13th March 2015, 07:34
Tricketry, nice.

Dolores Cannon. I'll look her up.

It's easiest to explain in terms of the mathematics.

What you have is reality being pulled apart between a parabolic function (rise and fall of civilization) and a cubic function (rise, fall, and final rise of civilization).

Other entities study civilization theory because at their level of experience it becomes very interesting for them (and it is possible for them to study it). That's a big reason why they don't get involved directly - as soon as they did, they would be altering the path of the civilization.

The potentially significant thing is simply the magnitude of the harmonic lattice we can create this time. Not every civilization rises and falls with the same amount of technology. Technology is more than just electronics, but we identify it as such because it is so unique to this particular civilization.

So long as we exercise our understanding of 5-dimensional reality well enough, we can achieve something pretty incredible, and to be honest here it gets a little unclear for me as well. Is this only possible if we collapse the diverging branches of civilization and unify around a central cause (to pass the gatekeepers?). The mathematics indicate this is so, because the parabolic function turns upwards and rejoins the cubic function for added velocity.

More importantly, all the tension that is building up and up as the branches continue to diverge can be finally relieved.

I'm not so sure how well the harmonic lattice built by the cubic function group can work in the middle of a simultaneously diverging parabolic function that won't let up.
But I'm sure it still can.

It was interested that the word "agenda" was used to describe what I/we am/are doing. It's nothing like that, more a "raison d'etre".

After arrival in ascension it becomes very clear that we are all supposed to be working together towards a mutually beneficial goal, a reflecting of our (long suppressed) understanding of the kind of things Tesla for example was trying to get at.

'If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.'

I'm more concerned than anything by all those who are not participating in this process at all. Some are blind to it, some naive, some fooled, many reasons.

But in these conditions it's a lot harder to help each other. All you can really do is reach out to people that are on the fence about it, or are struggling along the way.

Spending energy on deaf ears seems to do just that, spend energy that might be better used towards other more co-creative endeavors.

Is there a picture appearing amidst these words yet?

triquetra
13th March 2015, 08:19
[Edited for focus]

Flash
13th March 2015, 15:11
Tricketry, nice.

Dolores Cannon. I'll look her up.

It's easiest to explain in terms of the mathematics.

What you have is reality being pulled apart between a parabolic function (rise and fall of civilization) and a cubic function (rise, fall, and final rise of civilization).

Other entities study civilization theory because at their level of experience it becomes very interesting for them (and it is possible for them to study it). That's a big reason why they don't get involved directly - as soon as they did, they would be altering the path of the civilization.

The potentially significant thing is simply the magnitude of the harmonic lattice we can create this time. Not every civilization rises and falls with the same amount of technology. Technology is more than just electronics, but we identify it as such because it is so unique to this particular civilization.

So long as we exercise our understanding of 5-dimensional reality well enough, we can achieve something pretty incredible, and to be honest here it gets a little unclear for me as well. Is this only possible if we collapse the diverging branches of civilization and unify around a central cause (to pass the gatekeepers?). The mathematics indicate this is so, because the parabolic function turns upwards and rejoins the cubic function for added velocity.

More importantly, all the tension that is building up and up as the branches continue to diverge can be finally relieved.

I'm not so sure how well the harmonic lattice built by the cubic function group can work in the middle of a simultaneously diverging parabolic function that won't let up.
But I'm sure it still can.

It was interested that the word "agenda" was used to describe what I/we am/are doing. It's nothing like that, more a "raison d'etre".

After arrival in ascension it becomes very clear that we are all supposed to be working together towards a mutually beneficial goal, a reflecting of our (long suppressed) understanding of the kind of things Tesla for example was trying to get at.

'If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.'

I'm more concerned than anything by all those who are not participating in this process at all. Some are blind to it, some naive, some fooled, many reasons.

But in these conditions it's a lot harder to help each other. All you can really do is reach out to people that are on the fence about it, or are struggling along the way.

Spending energy on deaf ears seems to do just that, spend energy that might be better used towards other more co-creative endeavors.

Is there a picture appearing amidst these words yet?

Thanks for your reply. I did not understand at all how would "ascension" work, it is a bit clearer now, even though mathematic is not my cup of tea. But you are right in one thing, pictures and graphs would talk much better.

That would be why someone like Parkes would say that the Mantids (and maybe the Dracos) would piggy back on our ascension process in order for them to get to higher vibrational place too, because of the energy released by the human and the collapsing timelines during the process - or the merging of civilisations as you named it? are they both of the same process?.

But for this, lots of people have to be on board, and even more if we have piggy backers. And we are far from there yet.

My bet is also that 80% of the planet could intuitively understand this if it was presented in a correct open fashion (with movies and cartoons and.. name it), without all the warring aspects and violence actually presented. By understanding, they would start to participate as well even if unconsciously.

On the other hand, i Wonder if this extra release of energy created by human transiting to higher functions would not be what "harvest" is about: harvesting the energy but letting down a whole civilisation while doing it - I Wonder sometimes if this is not what those who have a heavy handle on the planet and maybe parts of the universe want for their own benefit, making us believe that we will get to be supra-humans in the process.
This is my today thoughts. They may change.

Please, do not hesitate to correct any mistake I make while writing. I am not a mathematician, I am more the folk from the street, although my inner research already started.

triquetra
14th March 2015, 08:26
Interesting. I did not know about the mappings of all extraterrestrial groups to such an extent because it is not my domain. If only we could trace the sources of such information.

I think it's important to explain where the information I am providing and will provide actually comes from.

There are those such as the one on Cassiopaea who connects off and on, or The Law of One, same, but what we need now are constant connections.

This information is coming from a constant connection. There is no temporary connection involved, the same information is provided no matter when or where it is requested. Such a thing immediately reveals the virtual nature of the reality because there are only answers from then on.

We can all have them, prerequisites appear to be an integration that leaves nothing behind. Maybe this is a matter of conviction.

So when the future begins to inform the past, there is a reversal of consequence, a sign of the nature of time shifting in a way that forewarns those listening that the time is nearing.

The concept of piggy backing is interesting because you cannot avoid disruption of flow when the disruption is a matter of calling into question the system in the first place.

We see this trend cascading all along the fractal vector, and it is one of the main catalysts of changes in the transfinite matrix of reality.

But alignment is alignment, because of the essential mathematics involved for the program to be re-written from the inside out, a special effort is needed.

Our civilization bears witness to this special effort. The times ahead will tell if when the Avalon layer is broken, a disruption the programmers did not expect can be facilitated.

Innocent Warrior
14th March 2015, 10:43
Can any mod help fix the thread title to be less accurate? [mods, please leave the two thread titles as they are for their pure symbolic energy, Avalon all by itself with upper case A, triquetra with lower case t, thanks so much!]

Hi triquetra :-)

PM your request to Bill and/or mods, they might not see it here. Cya!

ThePythonicCow
14th March 2015, 10:51
Can any mod help fix the thread title to be less accurate? [mods, please leave the two thread titles as they are for their pure symbolic energy, Avalon all by itself with upper case A, triquetra with lower case t, thanks so much!]
Well ... to be honest ... we have a preference for more accurate thread titles. There is a trade off between what is the best fit, in the original poster's view, for the energy of that particular thread, and what is more useful to readers, looking at a page full of thread titles, deciding where they want to spend their time.

So I am inclined to let stand Bill's change of this thread's, from "Avalon" to "What is Avalon? (Not just the forum...)".

triquetra
16th March 2015, 06:04
[Edit for focus]

triquetra
25th March 2015, 08:35
[Edit for focus]

Flash
25th March 2015, 15:52
you seem to have some "downloads" that are rather similar to what I have heard elsewhere, regarding dates.

Go on please, because up to now I do not truly understand it.

triquetra
28th March 2015, 08:54
I'll explain as best as I can given the current knowledge that is available.

In the ongoing development of incarnated beings in this 3D reality we believe to be real, there were of course many beings whose civilizations thrived before our own. Whether they occurred on this planet or other planets is not that important.

It is possible that some of the oldest entities were not incarnated with the ability to feel emotion, and this was a naturally occurring development in later civilizations that had the consequential effect that the entities who had developed without emotion were not able to progress through densities of experiential reality in the same way that more recently occurring civilization-based entities are.

Stuck, it would be nothing to these entities to leverage their having existed prior (and so with far superior technology) to do what they could to escape (fighting against the systemic programming of reality itself), or instead to gain the same abilities of density ascension as more recently incarnated beings naturally possess.

You could describe the entirety of the course of manipulation of events occurring in the development of our civilization in this way. There are entities seeking to become more "human" (it's not just us who possess this humanness but it's a convenient term for humans to use), and also humans who have been lured away from their humanness (the design of sociopathic behaviors on the retraining of beliefs such as 1) the end(s) can justify the mean(s) and 2) superiorities can exist that are so vast that reaching out to inferiors is essentially a futile effort).

"To be human" is a good dividing line in considering who to cast judgement upon and who not to cast judgement upon, but in the grander scheme of things, you might be able to represent entities all across the board as victims in a sense (but how where entities trapped between 3rd and 4th densities might have to do some pretty terrible things to 3rd density entities in order to improve their stagnated condition).

"Prison planet" is indeed a valid concept, as without interception the jaws would be closing on exactly such an experience in short time. If it could be coerced so that it would be "deserved" (the retraining of enough humans away from what it is to be human) it could even be inevitable on some branches of the probable future matrix.

"Infowars" is also a very valid concept, because the manipulation of streams of information (via techniques such as "truth-lie sewing") is a very clever way to mix something that feels true with something that is terribly wrong in a way that is very hard to detect. Tsarion's point on this is bang on.

However out of this you would then begin to see what the topmost plan is in terms of manipulations of 3rd density reality as far as humans have to deal with it, as executed by beings in mixed 3rd-4th density limbo.

Human global civilization is being designed over the course of thousands of years to exhibit the behavior of a slingshot, holding us back on our natural evolution as much as possible until the tension relative to the counter-resistance of that holding back has grown so great that inevitably the tension is suddenly released all at once.

This has the effect of carving out a macro-timeline that is very different than what would otherwise have naturally occurred. If this is by design, then the message is fairly clear - "programmers of this reality scheme of many stacked densities - you cannot leave us stuck here like this, watching civilizations grow and disappear over and over as they ascend on to higher densities of experience while we remain stuck. You must do something to undo this, or we will bring down your entire system from the inside"

Proper use of hidden elements of wave physics can allow you to do many useful things. You can tailor spectra of wave energy in your day to day business that maximizes your protection while also maximizing your benefit. Generally however these two things can be at odds. You can understand them in terms of music.

Creating dissonant states instills the need to resolve the tension (as is being done to our civilization over thousands of years, as I just pointed out), and of course our civilization has been making a mad dash in a global state of perpetually increasing tension, sacrificing all hope of sustainability on the planet in an effort to extract out the most human-invented technology and material wealth possible. The argument for a breakaway civilization that harvest all of this and also makes ongoing use of all the beneficial uses of wave physics that has been hidden from the planet dwellers is strongly compelling.

However what was seemingly not foreseen (this is where things get really complicated), is that deus ex machina arrives every so often (at singularity moments) and this is where linear time essentially breaks.

Given that this event is now looming extremely close in the linear timeline, we are beginning to witness bizarre behavior in temporal anomalies where the future begins to have more and more of a direct causal relationship on the past. It will not be unusual to interact with individuals or collective consciousnesses that appear to be from the future, or outside of linear time altogether, respectively.

What this means is that very suddenly, behaviors that are essentially primitive such as greed and elitism will have a very undesirable result - this would cast those souls into a new pool that feeds the 3rd-4th density wedge and reallocates their soul tasks to become gatekeepers instead of souls which can still progress through the density layers.

So imagine that this was your hell - how would you deal with it?

Maybe it will all begin to make sense after reading what I have written (I hope so).

This all repeats over and over again to greater or lesser extents depending on whether you are dealing with a relatively longer or shorter cycle (as brilliantly charted by the Mayan calendar).

We are coming up to the end of a long cycle now, so for those souls who have time left to align themselves to exit to Avalon, they sure as hell (get it?) had better do it quickly.

Please reflect on these words to find hope from them - if you are a far ways along the route to self-actualization you are probably ahead of the pack and have little to worry about. Keep in mind that helping others will become more and more of a priority once you have done the needed work on yourself first (as accurately described by Tsarion, again).

Wilcock is charting a lot of this quite accurately, as well. There are so many sources of fairly accurate information available now. Keep in mind where inaccuracies might be getting mixed in (sometimes by accident or mistranslation, sometimes on purpose in order to obfuscate real truths) and the body of existing information available right now should be quite enough to work with.

CD7
30th March 2015, 14:13
Human global civilization is being designed over the course of thousands of years to exhibit the behavior of a slingshot, holding us back on our natural evolution as much as possible until the tension relative to the counter-resistance of that holding back has grown so great that inevitably the tension is suddenly released all at once.

Perhaps the "slingshot" will end up square in the face of those who set it up......the TENSION will end up where IT BELONGS----

Flash
30th March 2015, 15:00

Perhaps the "slingshot" will end up square in the face of those who set it up......the TENSION will end up where IT BELONGS----

What might be a real possibility is that the in between 3-4th and 4th dimension (as seen in the conspiration forums, which I do not agree with completely) is that they are aiming at all possible gains:

1. A sideways civilisation, getting all they can from the planet to be able to escape away with something - restraining most human so that they would not have access and have the whole deck of cards thrown down (even if in hell, better this than anihilation), therefore saving part of humanity while....

2. Trying to understand how the slingshot effect works and also wanting to jump in the spur of energy it would provoke - pushing as much humans to succeed as possible in order to be able to rake in the energy and jump on the slingshot effect

Both solutions are contradictory for what we gave, let go and take from humans. So I bet that there is at least two groups arguing with each other on what to do, one poisoning us who had the upper hand up to now, the second trying to make it clear so that everyone has a chance, albeit they must have calculated it as being slim.

And, either way, we are seeing here the thinking of energy thiefs, not doing the grunt of the inner work themselves - putting as much if not more energy in as they are putting out would have lead to the solution most probably. Spiritually too stupid to understand and too caught in their ways to change, and to listen to those who can help the change, albeit much less intelligent, in appearances, the humans left to their spiritual development potential.

CD7
30th March 2015, 19:35
And, either way, we are seeing here the thinking of energy thiefs, not doing the grunt of the inner work themselves - putting as much if not more energy in as they are putting out would have lead to the solution most probably. Spiritually too stupid to understand and too caught in their ways to change, and to listen to those who can help the change, albeit much less intelligent, in appearances, the humans left to their spiritual development potential.

Flash...who are you referring to here?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

gosh never mind Flash I know now who you are referring.....today is a weird day for me[COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Lol my posts are ending up weird....ok I just want off the computer now!

Flash
30th March 2015, 19:35

Flash...who are you referring to here?

cabal, brake away civilisation, reptiles, mantids, some greys, most if not all human psychopaths/sociopaths, all those refusing to do the development of their inner beings themselves and taking others' énergies instead. ANd there is also a lot of regular looking folks who do that.

triquetra
31st March 2015, 08:27
It seems like there is some real consensus here. Consensus opinion from those you can pierce into the inner layer of (they will let you do it automatically if you are aligned with them, and the real warriors will NOT let misaligned entities dig into them), is very valuable right now. It is much more trustworthy than believing the opinions or words of a lone individual.

That marks the transition to a kind of hybrid individual-collective consciousness a lot of real humans (and other empathic entities) would be comfortable with as their reality. Going completely into a collective consciousness would be too drastic of a change.

So we are coming full circle now and touching on what Avalon really is all about.

There are the staircases of the pyramid of power you can navigate logically to see where the players are, who controls (or believes they control) who, who is in ongoing debate with who, and about what, who are in agreement and acting in cooperation (if only temporarily), and eventually you will reach a certain abstract arrival point where you don't really need to know any more of those details.

You can turn away from all of those negative vibrations while still keeping your back guarded. This will enable you to play your role a bit better, because the negative energy will no longer be mixing into your pursuit. What it is you are supposed to be doing exactly will become more clear at this point.

So there are definite stages to the real road to Avalon that you will find for yourself. No one needs to tell you what they are. The encoding is inside all of us, if we just unlock it with the key that fits.

Alignment makes the key fit.

Avalon is a beautiful place. It is not a place of complacency because it's some kind of utopia, it's Class Real. Watch the movie and it will be clear from the symbolism it contains.

All of the duality fades away, no sense of utopia or dystopia, only tension and release in the waveforms, like an elastic band. Much more complex combinations of waveforms with the greatly extended spectrum in all directions.

triquetra
12th May 2015, 10:14
It's time to refresh this topic as well, to take a renewed effort while staying close to the core symbolism.

Avalon being the circle around which the triquetra symbol oscillates its three vesica piscis, it is in fact almost easiest to begin with the definition of what Avalon actually is, after which it will be easier to discuss how creating the triquetra energy formation is the key to entering into the portal...

We're looking at one target ahead in fall 2016, timeline-wise. A goal to strive for. A collective alignment.

triquetra
1st January 2016, 11:06
Avalon is a name for a plane of existence which is literally reachable from where we now stand together. That the path from here to there truly exists may seem incredible. Less so for those who have had something (or multiple) truly unusual experiences in their lifetimes. For those who have had many, it may seem perfectly reasonable, by contrast.

What the purpose of this thread is, is not to make references to other things that hint towards the symbolism of this notion, it is to describe this destination in increasing detail and precision, to paint a vivid picture and offer an accumulating amount of evidence and proof of its existence.

The bridge from here to there is another story, for another thread (the only other thread). This thread intends to simply project into that location to paint an impression of it. This will have the effect of providing a better context for the other thread, where the real work will be done.

This process requires dialogue, and if there could only be one initial question, it would be: is it even believable? Does the energetic signature of the communication match up with what is claimed? Can the energy of the communicator themself be perceived by the readers, independently of the contents of the message?

This is a very important precursor, because if it cannot, then what should begin first is a discussion of reading into a messenger (and the source of the information contained in a message) once a message has been transmitted. This is where it all begins, because it has the effect of setting a "protocol" for the transmission, establishing a basic amount of trust without there being any kind of need for a leap of faith.

This is not about faith, about saying "ok, I'll see where that individual is going with this, hopefully I will not be disappointed". That is too easy, and too old fashioned.

It needs to be something more like "the vibration of this message is (consistently) such that I cannot help but feel there is an open conduit in front of me, the individual is setting themselves (their "own ideas") totally aside in order to transmit through them a benevolent intention, to extend assistance in a very direct and pronounced way, a way that is a bit different than what I might have come across before, because the messenger and message source are even still integrated together."

In other words, it's not about a person doing something for all the old reasons.. for feeling special, for feeling they have something important to say, that they're "smart", that they know things "other people need to hear". It's not about anything like that. That is the mark of an individual that might still have a lot of personal work left to do.

There's not a word for it (yet). I will say this - channeling is nothing but an early precursor to something much more important in our evolution. It is a binary switching of different information sources. But channeling says nothing about integration - it says nothing about entering into a collective consciousness, the reasons why a soul might want to do that, what it achieves, how it's alike the Avalon this thread is about. It's not something people should ever try to convince one another "this is something you should do". Each soul has to be ready on their own because it is up to each soul to perceive the underlying energies involved. Otherwise a soul is shooting around in the dark, trying to say things like 'this resonates with me' or "this doesn't resonate with me", even when they are not totally sure.

Without this basic ability to recognize purities and impurities in the underlying vibrations of communications (to read the energy patterns of both a messenger, and the source of information in a message itself, if they are different), it would be very difficult to do something such as what is desired to do in the triquetra and Avalon threads.

This is why it's fine to wait a year, and try again. And then another year, and another, if necessary. It's something that is checking from time to time if it's something other people are ready for. Is 2016 the year to begin?

take care

Scottoz
14th January 2016, 07:31
Hi Triquetra

2016 sounds like a good time to begin.

The message and the messenger ring true insofar as my feelings are concerned.

cheers

Scott

CD7
14th January 2016, 12:04
Deciphering between holograms...illusions...delusions...programs...to cut to the genuine is Quite a challenge in the asylum

triquetra
16th January 2016, 12:46
Rest assured, CD7, this was what the past 15 year long campaign was all about.

Ok then, it feels like the time is right. And thanks ScottOz+ for identifying the key points:
- the message source must carry an authentic vibration. there are indeed plenty of pure channels and channel hybrids that have a "dirty" source and are conveying misinformation
- the messenger must also carry an authentic vibration. there are channels that have a "pure" source but need to do work on themselves as they are taking a "clean" message and diluting it with their own mental baggage.

when both of those issues are addressed, a vibration should feel crisp and without hidden agenda. there are those who wish only to restore the intended destiny, the timeline which was meant to be experienced, and move away from this hijacked timeline where so much manipulation has been ongoing from the inside.

why is so much of a bird's eye view accessible? that is a good question - it can have something to do with soul origin (i.e. an NDE brings the soul back to where it came from just like death, and if it is possible to return with a channel to that dimension, then a bridge is formed to a place that is more than a few layers away from this dimension). it can have something to do with psychonautics, i.e. training diligently to enter the states which permit exploration and obtaining of information.

ultimately it comes down to a question of whether it's believable or not. but the evidence that is coming should make it hard not to believe.

So then, it begins with symbolic reclamation. Symbols are very powerful, and to have many symbols ongoing in usage without general understanding is very disempowering. This is a funny thing to protest, but then, what is really being protested against is the very nature of elitism, of people who think they are better than other people, and so justify in their minds a great many things, including the sharing of hidden knowledge only amongst themselves.

It is too easy for them to forget that over time, this knowledge is gathered from a great many sources, sources that have nothing to do with the organizations that amass the knowledge and keep it from others. It was not theirs to begin with, and yet it becomes cordoned off from general knowledge for reasons that are arguably unjustifiable.

This goes hand in hand with the artificial creation of strife and conflict, so that one reinforces the other. Without actual justifications for generating these hierarchies, fake reasons must be employed which seek to blame lower castes for behaviors and actions that are not even natural to them in the first place.

There are certain key patterns regarding how history repeats itself over and over again, and this is one of them, probably the biggest one of all. It is somehow impossible for elitists to understand and accept that soul development happens on a continuum, and in the larger scheme of things, we are truly all not that far off from one another, or we wouldn't be here experiencing this together. People being better than other people (at birth, or ignoring what we are taught when we are too young to have any real ability to defend against being taught things that are wrong) is simply an illusion.

And so a large amount of symbolism is based around the above - ideas that are expected to be too complicated for simple people to understand.

This too is a total lie and illusion - symbols are the most natural thing to us all. It is the endless ambiguity, not conveying what we actually mean, and dualistic conditioning of regular human language which is the real limitation, and this is imposed on us.

English becoming the global language is a big example of this, because it is so deeply entrenched in dualistic thought patterns, i.e. black and white thinking, while many other languages are not constructed this way as much.

So what we can do here in the Avalon thread is to prove here and now what is the big deal about symbols. If words are not enough to express truly what Avalon really is (Avalon is itself a symbol), then only symbols will do. We will try to use words to explain what the symbols mean, but they will always not totally do the symbols justice.

Maintaining that understanding going into this is important. The words are just a shoddy approximation of what the symbols mean.

Why not start with Avalon and triquetra themselves? The thread "triquetra" (and the channel account for it, as well as the symbol posted to the avatar) is able to maintain all of its symbolic power.

Here we see one stage in the unfolding of the circle via the vesica piscis on its way to become the circle of life. The triquetra exists with or without the inner circle (which we will refer to symbolically as Avalon from here on), and is three vesica pisces which together form the simplest possible knot.

A knot in the classical sense itself holds a fair amount of symbolism. Unlike the benign knots we were taught to redefine to our sense of what a knot is (like shoe laces), a pure knot cannot be untied, it is a shape which appears to have different parts, and yet all are unarguably connected.

The triquetra can represent a great many things, but everything it represents best seems to follow the same even higher abstract symbolic sense. In our case we will use it to define the interconnectedness of spirit, art, and science. We will do this because these are the three components needed, brought together properly, to transition towards Avalon more rapidly, so rapidly that any and all further doubt about what really is happening (which is *not* heading towards a dystopia, that is only what the "time loop guards" want you to think), should vanish.

Now of course the trick here is seeing these three major branches of knowledge as being a part of a single continuum. One way of looking at it is to say that spiritual knowledge has less "certainty" than artistic knowledge, which has still less certainty than scientific knowledge.

Another way of looking at it is that spiritual knowledge is the frontier of knowledge itself, followed by artistic and then scientific.

We push outwards to grasp things we do not yet understand, giving them spiritual explanations first. But later we gain some level of artistic mastery over those notions, and later still we understand those same notions in terms of a science.

So how does one enter Avalon? It requires a mastery of understanding how to wield the knowledge of the above and to create with it purposefully. This is to be done at the point in time when the knowledge is wrapping around upon itself, i.e. the ouroboros effect, where science and spirituality meet.

And so, simply enough there is to be a series of creations and the experiences delivered by these creations which show the mastery of the above. They are creations designed to delivery a strong spiritual experience, which is only possible by way of great artistic intention reinforced by scientific underpinnings.

As for how that actually manifests itself - that is something to be done in the real world. But it is here where we can converge on the theory behind it to gain a firm understanding that this process is all about reclaiming the symbols involved in the process - so that we begin to exit to post-verbal language forms and speak greater truths to one another when the ambiguities of verbal language are no longer an issue.

The other symbol we can introduce this topic with is "Avalon" itself.

Seeing the word standing by itself would make it a more empowering symbol than {What is} Avalon{? Not just the forum...}

Explaining why would take some time, it is a very old word based largely on the symbolism of the capital A letter itself (just like 'triquetra' anchors to the symbol of a simple lower case t without curved bottom).

Avalon has no graphic symbol which can really do it justice - the optional circle inside of the triquetra mainly hints at the portal leading to it. The fact that this circle is optional (it represents a closing of the vesica piscis) goes to show how much this is true - we cannot represent what is on the other side of that portal using symbols on this side.

So in that sense, it doesn't really matter - the important thing is that we do know what we are talking about. Experiential reality is much, much less limited than what we are led to believe is the limits of experienced reality in this type of incarnation, but no one should let that hold them back in their understanding.

We would limit ourselves to this for as long, and only for as long, as it was deemed appropriate.

The best way to think about what we will now begin doing, is to think of it as a kind of "spiritual protest" - saying that we no longer feel it is appropriate to be limited to the experience of reality in this way.

But we do not protest by manipulating the simulation from the inside, in a futile effort to try and "take control" of it from the inside. We do it by working our way out of it. And so it is not a protest at all, in a sense, it is a "going with the flow" and exiting the simulation via the perfectly evident exit portal that lays before us.

I hope these words are believable enough, because we have to start somewhere. They'd be much more believable with a large amount of reinforcing spiritual, artistic and scientific evidence, but that evidence will all come in time. It would be harder to start with those things instead, because then they would need some kind of over-arching context to make sense.

Scottoz
23rd January 2016, 06:34
Hi Triquetra

Thanks for your great posts. I have gone over some of your posts from earlier last year and I have gained extra insights from going over them again. There were some concepts I did not get on first pass.

In terms of getting ready to align with the portal taking us from 3d to 5d, I would be interested in your thoughts on what we can do in the lead up to this, to make sure we are in alignment and ready?

I agree with you that many people do struggle to attain lower brainwave frequencies, as this matrix (with all of its stresses) seems to place most of us into beta brainwave mode for most of our waking hours. In order to get to achieve theta and delta brainwave frequencies it is quite an effort through meditation, and most people are not disciplined enough to do it. So some audio cds which influence your brainwave patterns by taking you there.

I do a number of things, as you know I practice Gerald's remote viewing and remote influencing course, I also sleep with the theta/delta cd - with wave sounds playing all night to harmonise my brainwave patterns. I try to connect with nature regularly and occasionally do a bit of yoga and try to stretch myself by exposing myself to different spiritual information of interest (although I need to filter this pretty carefully from a lot of disinformation).

I am looking to participating and helping out where I can until we are all out of here.

Cheers

Scott :)

triquetra
28th January 2016, 08:08
In terms of getting ready to align with the portal taking us from 3d to 5d, I would be interested in your thoughts on what we can do in the lead up to this, to make sure we are in alignment and ready?

The question is easy to answer in terms of the raw frequency component - you are by that point never stuck in your own skin, so to speak, the bird's-eye view perspective is yours to take as you please, and it fades back and forth with the ordinary 1st-person perspective freely, always switching to whichever yields the best experience. You are by then seeing the learning opportunities instantly as the experiences come your way, in contrast to seeing how things were a learning experience for you long after they happen, in retrospect, as before. You are anchored to a sense of immense calmness from which your excitement exudes itself almost musically, whenever you feel as though you wish to engage your reality (the new "switch" to 1st-person perspective is this), and at all other times you return to that oasis of eternal calmness and take in the context of your personal experience as it relates to all else of which you are aware (the new state of the bird's-eye 3rd-person perspective you have gained is this).

There is no more strife, struggle is previously-agreed-on challenge your soul wants in your life, victory-over-struggle is the progress your soul makes, calm is the recovery and space between challenges, release-from-struggle is the profound moment when you celebrate the step further your soul has taken -- it has all fallen into flow. You feel strongly the coherent and harmonic flows of your brainwaves as you wax and wane through these alternating phases of calm and excitement, feeling the frequency rise and fall, but always in accordance with your True Will and the journey your spirit has now found itself having come fully to terms with.

I agree with you that many people do struggle to attain lower brainwave frequencies, as this matrix (with all of its stresses) seems to place most of us into beta brainwave mode for most of our waking hours. In order to get to achieve theta and delta brainwave frequencies it is quite an effort through meditation, and most people are not disciplined enough to do it. So some audio cds which influence your brainwave patterns by taking you there.

I have done various kinds of research to increase the potency of such materials beyond the kinds of audio cds out there and there are methods that are so powerful they might be able to reach a much larger amount of people, but still, two things need to happen - one is that people still need to fundamentally believe that certain combinations of waveforms can have incredible effects on them (the potential of wave theory has been suppressed from public knowledge for well over a century, in so very many ways, there is no greater injustice than this suppression). Two is that people need to not be so far gone that their bio-flow has become so irregular they alternate from spending most of their day in high beta-band state, and then instantly crash into sleep consciousness for a few hours until their alarm clock goes and they suddenly shift into high beta again.

Compared to the days of natural sleep cycles and much lower amounts of dissonant frequency radiation from wireless signals etc., we have gone from smoothly curving bio-states with plenty of time for alpha and theta-band brainwave states, to something that looks more like square waves - intense high-band brainwaves during all waking hours, and sharp crashes to and wakes from sleep which to counter-balance is often low dream-less delta.

This conditioning by modern digital and highly electronically saturated reality has made it that much harder for people to access these brainwave states, but we are going to try and tackle this anyway. It all starts with people deciding they want to return to a more natural bio-flow, and refuse to be worked to the last drop and spend their whole life absorbing blue light and all these forms of wireless energy radiation. People will develop resilience against this and will take steps to re-regulate their bio-flow, at which point things like meditation and taking the time to appreciate the entire spectrum of brainwave states will become much more common and popular.

Readily available equipment to help people see how unnatural their bio-flow has become, and to see what a normal bio-flow looks like once they have healed, will make all the difference in the near future.

I do a number of things, as you know I practice Gerald's remote viewing and remote influencing course, I also sleep with the theta/delta cd - with wave sounds playing all night to harmonise my brainwave patterns. I try to connect with nature regularly and occasionally do a bit of yoga and try to stretch myself by exposing myself to different spiritual information of interest (although I need to filter this pretty carefully from a lot of disinformation).

I am looking to participating and helping out where I can until we are all out of here.

Indeed there is a lot of disinformation out there - entities who want to keep us from evolving onward, who have designed this dissonant reality and want to keep things just as they are. Glad to hear you intend to participate and help out, simply carrying on the discussion is a great help.

I am not totally sure what it will take to gain the attention of many forum participants, but it will probably be the upcoming series of posts that will try and firmly plant a foundation of information upon which we can base further discussion. This base of information will be anchored to a large amount of symbols and images, and hopefully also some reference sound files that anyone can use to entrain themselves to the states where interesting things will immediately begin to happen to them.

It's important to remember that the only way we will get out of here is through our own working together, no outside force will appear to do the work on our behalves, and the process can only occur with all of our contributions.

We will reach Avalon by working together to be able to walk there together every step of the way.

CD7
29th January 2016, 15:07
Lack of participation perhaps may be related to more and more facing economic struggle.....vying for Basic survival and what one will eat Each day may have sucked the living Beta out of them! 😊 But HEY never cease becoming resistant to what's felt slipping through the cracks of hell.

I enjoy your wisdom Triquetra and identify with many things you express...(((((( 💜 ))))))

Scottoz
30th January 2016, 07:39
Hi Triquetra

Thanks for your post. There is a whole industry around sleep disorders, some people cannot sleep and have no clue why.

What you say about people spending most of their waking hours in beta and then crashing into delta is so true. most people are unaware of the effects of wireless devices. I have noticed a difference in my own alignment from reducing the amount of electromagnetic radiation from moving out of a residential area and onto a rural property 6 months ago.

I think in one of your earlier posts you mentioned that we cannot recall our dreams in delta for a reason, why is that?

I be interested in getting copies of your audio files when you happy to release them. I have practiced with Gerald's remote influencing CDs and would be keen to try something that can take me deeper. Have you designed these to give people a taste of the 5d experience?

I get what you say, about having trouble getting people's attention. Most of the world seems asleep and those that are trying to wake up and have an inkling that all is not right in this world tend to get confused by the mix of traditional religious choices or alternatively seek answers sifting through a lot of the spiritual disinformation in order to find the truth or a way out of this 3d matrix. It would seem that it is virtually impossible to get free and deliberately designed to be this way. If there is a clear path or simple way for people to experience altered states to get a glimpse or taste of 5d consciousness, word of mouth will do the rest, to get their attention.

CD7 what you say is true, the majority of the population in this world are exhausted from the hustle and bustle of 3d matrix involvement and are totally mesmerised by it.

I think it is fair enough to say that this has been a pretty tough school.

It is a pleasure to help and am happy to contribute on this thread over the coming years.

cheers Scott

triquetra
4th February 2016, 09:14
I think in one of your earlier posts you mentioned that we cannot recall our dreams in delta for a reason, why is that?

Because in lower delta and epsilon, we are much more in that alternate reality than this one, and we cannot even begin to make the abstract representations of that reality in the constructs our dreams take on, as we do when we are at the border, in low theta and upper delta. It's a good example of the sheer vastness of reality - so vast we only can make these approximations of what goes on *beyond* the dream state by these highly symbolic representations of just the tiny pieces we experience when crossing out of them (this is why if you sleep most of the night, wake up, then fall asleep for awhile again, without an alarm clock involved, that's when you will most often remember a dream).

Better than these explanations, it is best to find out for yourself, which you can do by learning to hold waking consciousness in Delta (which ARVARI helps you to do, but I fear many do not really measurably attain the Delta state...) and even Epsilon (not in ARVARI but is available in another system, I can send you an Epsilon training file if you like, just PM me).

I would be interested in getting copies of your audio files when you happy to release them. I have practiced with Gerald's remote influencing CDs and would be keen to try something that can take me deeper. Have you designed these to give people a taste of the 5d experience?

It's more than that, they are being designed in part to assist with the transition process. I don't know how effective they will be all on their own, the audio is part of a much larger system that will take time to make accessible. But we will see how far audio alone can take people, anyways.

I get what you say, about having trouble getting people's attention. Most of the world seems asleep and those that are trying to wake up and have an inkling that all is not right in this world tend to get confused by the mix of traditional religious choices or alternatively seek answers sifting through a lot of the spiritual disinformation in order to find the truth or a way out of this 3d matrix. It would seem that it is virtually impossible to get free and deliberately designed to be this way. If there is a clear path or simple way for people to experience altered states to get a glimpse or taste of 5d consciousness, word of mouth will do the rest, to get their attention.

People have been trained especially to not acknowledge information on this particular wavelength, specifically because it is this line of information that will get everyone out. But we will proceed regardless, the situation here is getting ridiculous.

There are a few factors at play here. One is fundamental belief (or willingness to entertain the notion) that the situation is as described - billions of farmed humans just as we factory farm our own food, except for radiating different kinds of energy instead of literally being material food. But there is a lot in common because we would not do as good of a job of it if we were not kept suspended in these states of perpetual negativity, whether it is one thing or another, with varying degrees of severity. This is why the trap is encoded into every aspect of our reality - the dualistic black/white thought-encouraging languages, the primitively combatitive and exclusive religions, the compartmentalization of major pillars of knowledge i.e. scientifics Versus artistics Versus spiritualists, the ultra-competitive societal structures... the list goes on.

So the key is realizing that the trap is time-sensitive, it can't work forever, eventually humans smarten up to the situation and want out.

The crucial thing here is to not simply seek our own escape but to provide a panacea for the entire situation, this is the right strategy for the long term. We do not want to take part in the 4D time loops. That is not the ideal outcome.

So we are going to put together a solution system here that works on any scale. Whether it's a model for peaceful co-existence or a model for permanent upgrades to mental state and so level of access to the hierarchies of "keys to reality itself".

Meta-reality has been programmed to certain consistent patterns. The same thing happens in any simulation when some simulants are trying to take control of the system by force, it's designed to produce the time loops when this happens. It's really quite an elegant system I think.

Anyway you can probably read it in the inner vibration encoded into these words - the time for the veils to come off these illusions is very close now, we will be having some very powerful experiences shortly...

CD7 what you say is true, the majority of the population in this world are exhausted from the hustle and bustle of 3d matrix involvement and are totally mesmerised by it.

This was especially the result of the latest phase of that program in the past 15 years and seemed to be doing a pretty good job of keeping everyone so preoccupied with digital life that they would not stop and wonder what it was all for anyway.

But we're right at the brink of that, people want some kind of reasonable balance after all, there was always some good in our pursuit of technology (doing it sustainably would have been better, but we were "not allowed" to do it that way).

But it was not this - an age of treating ourselves much more robotically than we actually are. We are instead meant to use this technology as a tool for transcendence on a purely energetic basis.. no cybernetic modifications are needed to find out just how virtual ordinary reality already is...

It is a pleasure to help and am happy to contribute on this thread over the coming years.

It's nice to hear that, thank you for contributing a very fluid and baggage-free kind of an energy. We will be able to make some great progress over the years, using this thread to maintain the overall focus, and the triquetra thread to branch out into topics of science, art, and spirituality (and their interconnections) as needed to help trace the symbol needed to bridge our way into Avalon...

triquetra
14th April 2016, 11:41
This thread will also be organized in the original post to contain the most essential information accumulated over discussion and discourse.

In order to answer questions regarding how 5D related to our current 3D experience (since 5D is analogous to Avalon and 5D/Avalon will be used frequently), we should be able to put together a coherent and complete overview of what the meta-dimensional structure looks like, why we're here now, where we don't want to be going by mistake (4D, another long cycle of 3D), and where we do want to be going instead (5D/Avalon).

There will be a strong focus on the mathematics and geometry involved but it will always be translated into less technical ways of expressing the concepts. We want to equally evoke the artistic sense of rich envelopment in creative source energy that connecting to 5D gifts you, and of course the strong spiritual sense of oneness that comes with immersion into collective consciousness, even when it's only partial immersion.

take care

seah
14th April 2016, 14:11
The encoding is inside all of us, if we just unlock it with the key that fits.

Alignment makes the key fit.

if only we were allowed to function as our individual "encoding" is wired without manipulation; without additional gadgets and minus our original gifts...

CD7
14th April 2016, 20:44
The BLUEPRINT of Creation is just WAITING to BURST FORTH.....we have NEVER seen its capabilities, abilities, possibilities, abundance....

CULTIVATE, CULTIVATE, CULTIVATE.....ITS ALL WAITING TO BE CULTIVATED. Like a pile of dirt just sitting there....weve been staring at DIRT FOR EONS......

RESOURCE BASED PARADISE E V E R Y W H E R E CAN HAPPEN

WHERES THE CULTIVATING KING?

Scottoz
16th April 2016, 01:27
Hi Triquetra

Thanks, for the updates, I am looking forward to seeing the main points fleshed in your original post over the coming years and getting my mind around some of these concepts, so that it can become a living experience for myself and others.

"In order to answer questions regarding how 5D related to our current 3D experience (since 5D is analogous to Avalon and 5D/Avalon will be used frequently), we should be able to put together a coherent and complete overview of what the meta-dimensional structure looks like, why we're here now, where we don't want to be going by mistake (4D, another long cycle of 3D), and where we do want to be going instead (5D/Avalon). "

What are your thoughts on where our souls reside in this multi dimensional framework in relation to the 3d, 4d and 5d framework? Maybe they are somewhere at a much higher level, 6d or above or way beyond the game?

On a couple of occasions I have meditated and have came across a place, which is very black but scattered with sparks of light. It is like looking at stars in a night sky, but in this place each spark of light is a soul.

Our souls or highselves seem to grow in experience and energy by experiencing multiple lifetimes and the lessons and challenges which are contained in each life and it is probably witnessing all of this from afar. If our souls are located in this non-dimensional black space and clustered with other lights, it is truely amazing to think that we all come from this non material place and are experiencing countless virtual reality worlds simultaneously with each other.

Our 3d world is complex enough, but when you you start thinking about what exists outside of our own 3d world, it is truely vast, our 3d minds are probably not primed up to comprehend all this in terms of how the majority of the Earth's population has been conditioned to think.

Cheers

Scott

triquetra
16th April 2016, 08:59
Yes, and as you say it has everything to do with how the population has been conditioned to think, far less with what we are capable of thinking. That's why a 4D entity has no real right looking down on us as being lesser than them, we are all equal, and we should not entrap one another, even for survival. We can better work together to achieve better solutions than that, because there is always energy that can come in from the outside to assist, if it is just accepted.

It is that original symbolism of the fallen angel that is behind these cyclic patterns, of turning away from that higher assistance, but it is all relative, because these manifested realities are infinitely layered upon one another, so it is futile to rebel against what is essentially just recursion, and by that same logic any rebellion will always be finite - the tension must be resolved in the music of the meta-dimensional layer, so to speak.

So that might answer your question, souls are normally supposed to be meta-dimensional, but there is interference in trying to block the way between the rest of our souls, and our soul fragments trapped here in these lower dimensional confines.

You can likely see these things when you dream because you were trained in the ARVARI system to penetrate beyond this trap layer to reconnect with your higher self and see all there is to see from within the dream state, even if you continue to experience most of reality in waking life trapped inside the inner energetic prison reality (as do we all... except once we can shift our perspective to that of the higher self, looking down and into this prison reality from the outside, watching our brain-driven physical selves still having to go about their day to day business, even if we are almost nearly pure awareness from our newfound point of view..).

This is a good context for explaining why there is so much pushing for humans to ingest things like fluoride and calcium which together jam up the pineal gland with calcification and make it much harder to make this journey with the spirit body.

Again, the training overcomes this by allowing you to resonate purely at a frequently which shatters the deposit and reactivates the pineal.

Anyhow, for all we know it's just a kind of "project" to farm up civilizations and then make them destroy themselves by forcing them into polluting their own planets to the point of irrecoverable sickness, but we are not going to play into the religious pretexts of it all being our own fault and so we should be resigned and accepting of the undesirable outcome of things in the illusory end times. That's not what's going to happen at all. Quite to the contrary, we will be making this journey onward together, whether or not we can help the darker entities (the ones who chose the darkness, not the ones who had it cast upon them) to make the journey with us by casting away those dark tendencies, or not.

The choice is theirs, and efforts to sabotage this journey will only be met with even more energy from outside of the matrix funneling in to counteract that sabotage, again and again and again, until it is seen as futile to manipulate the lives of innocents and detach them from their higher selves, when what those entities *really* want (not what they think they want) can be obtained in better ways instead.

Scottoz
1st May 2016, 03:00
Hi Triquetra

"You can likely see these things when you dream because you were trained in the ARVARI system to penetrate beyond this trap layer to reconnect with your higher self and see all there is to see from within the dream state, even if you continue to experience most of reality in waking life trapped inside the inner energetic prison reality (as do we all... except once we can shift our perspective to that of the higher self, looking down and into this prison reality from the outside, watching our brain-driven physical selves still having to go about their day to day business, even if we are almost nearly pure awareness from our newfound point of view..)."

Yep , this makes a lot of sense, I am quite lucid when I dream and it is probably the time when I get most of my insights, I am not so proficient at getting visions and insights when I meditate, I do get them sometimes, but it is a bit hit and miss. I am looking forward to permenently making this connection with my higher self, I feel like I am getting closer to this goal now and I think I will slowly build toward it over the next few years. Your commentary and thoughts are helping me along.

"Anyhow, for all we know it's just a kind of "project" to farm up civilizations and then make them destroy themselves by forcing them into polluting their own planets to the point of irrecoverable sickness, but we are not going to play into the religious pretexts of it all being our own fault and so we should be resigned and accepting of the undesirable outcome of things in the illusory end times. That's not what's going to happen at all. Quite to the contrary, we will be making this journey onward together, whether or not we can help the darker entities (the ones who chose the darkness, not the ones who had it cast upon them) to make the journey with us by casting away those dark tendencies, or not. "

I kind of feel that this civilisation is farmed up almost to the culling point now. Our civilisation is such a fragile place, with its reliance on financially engineered markets, unsustainable farming, reliance on dangerous energies and the spread of dangerous military technologies. If there was to be a breakdown in order and a global economic collapse, things could get out of hand quickly and the planet just would not be able to support a "farmed" population of this size. You have got to wonder what these entities are thinking as their "farming" seems to be based on boom and bust civilisation patterns rather than setting a sustainable population level and "farming" it.

I suppose the entities from higher levels close to source which watch everything at all levels far above 5d know that there is a spark of light in these 4d entities and that they originally started out from source as a speck of light a long time ago on their journey away from source and can't make the journey home. In their current form they are totally unrecogniseable to source. At the same time they have done so much damage and caused so much suffering throughout creation in their delusion, that higher levels must intervene now.

I guess they will either allow these 4d entities a chance to evolve in a new form without causing any further harm to creation away from us or they will not be allowed to continue as a level of creation in 4d. If this was to happen This would be like killing part of source's original awareness, which is obviously not something that source would want to do to any part of itself, even if this deluded expression of source had strayed such a long way from the devine plan and caused so much damage.

Cheers

Scott

triquetra
2nd May 2016, 08:22
Yes you have a good insight about it. I wish that more of the Avalon forum members would be interested in pursuing the knowledge behind this story, as it is the real truth behind everything. We can go deeper into it..

As mentioned a few times, there may or may not be a desire to create sustained farmed civilizations, but that is a hard thing to do, as there will always be a resistance. So it makes more sense to just start over again, and you can do this with geo-engineering over extremely long time scales in very subtle ways. To grow the population, but to lead it to its own destruction, and make them think that it is their own fault.

You see a lot of evidence of this.

From even the symbolism behind Adam and the snake, there already there is the idea to project guilt onto man for willingly accepting the situation. And there is Revelations and the description of Hell which of course we find out is actually what the planet becomes like after global warming.

And also there is the express desire to encode the perpetual religious conflict into the fabric of society as seeds, with several religions, and the trick is always to mix in ample amounts of truths to make large amounts of believers, but to twist it as well, to create extremists as we have seen, who are so convinced they will bring about Armageddon etc.

When you have gotten outside of this webbing of routine rise and fall of populations on the various planets where it is happening, you see the theory of civilization as it really is. We would have been perfectly capable of developing a sustainable global society, and probably would have if the course of history was not tampered with so much in such subtle ways.

The first reaction when understanding what's been really happening is anger. But it is important to look deeper and see what is really going on here.

What we have is entities that are stuck in a highly unnatural way of sustaining themselves, the 4D reality was never really meant to be, after all it is not part of the Fibonacci series. It is an artificial construct from resisting the light so much, to co-create as much as possible on that basis.

So the experience becomes one of seeing history repeat itself over and over and over again, and living reality that way is an incredibly poor experience for the soul.

There are arguments about soulless entities, but that is not an eternal thing, Any entity can reunite with a soul, it is because part of falling and turning against the light is to cast it away.

But soul vessels are fluid and can weave in and out with one another within collective consciousnesses. As part of one you can have your soul fused to a great many others because there is so much overlap.

So the interesting part is what's going to happen next, because it will not be the dystopian ending it seems like it's going to be. Things will keep leading in that direction but at the same time a much stronger movement is growing, which this time will not be stopped. The movement is based on pushing collectively together towards the real truth of our destiny, as it was originally intended without any of the manipulation.

And the most important part about it is that it can have an effect reaching far beyond this planet alone, as will be more evident in the years to come. We are working together to undo a big knot in the fabric of evolutionary layers of reality and it will benefit many more entities than just earth humans.

If there was just a way to prove this here and now.... but I am not sure what good that would do. It doesn't bring us any more quickly to the future, but it is very powerful to truly believe in what's going to happen. Especially when it doesn't look that way around you at all. The people who know what's going on and what road remains to be travelled may be few, but that just speaks of the success up until now of the operation to keep it that way - society was massively sculpted to keep itself trapped this way for the most part.

It is a weak structure though so a few missing keystones and the entire structure will collapse. There is knowledge out there that it would be a very wise idea to allow those seeking to restore the timeline to be able to do so, to not sabotage that as well, as again there is a firm promise that the looking glasses for the various future timelines very clearly indicate a range of futures that any entity so able and so choosing can see for themselves, to remotely view the future.

It is in all entities best interest to allow the timeline to be repaired.

Repeating this over and over again can only get things so far, but at least it is clear then that this is the consistent message being delivered, and that will not change.

Judging by the energies in the time to come in the next while, it may finally be time to move on to the next stage of this, so long as it feels in the wind that there is agreement from the "other side" that the above statements are completely true and are worth heeding.

Allow the timeline to be restored and do not interfere with the process.

triquetra
5th December 2016, 04:54
Hi Triquetra

2016 sounds like a good time to begin.

The message and the messenger ring true insofar as my feelings are concerned.

cheers

Scott

This was the most crucial message sought to be shared. To know how and why you feel truth. Just feeling it is not enough. We need a stable platform of understanding of such matters to stand upon, the rest can only be built on top of that.

2016 was not the greatest year to really start with this, the symbolism is everything (13:55).

gA1gF8FtyoI

At just before 14 minutes, the symbolism is clear as day. Other messages have made it equally clear. It is not going to be easy.
(Note that this researcher is not fully interpreting the symbol, he cannot, for the context he has)

But things cannot keep going as they are. Humans are not the only ones to not be fully aware of all the forces at play here. The biggest problems occur when certain entities feel that a particular route is in their best interests even though it actually is not. If those entities hold a certain amount of power and cannot be convinced otherwise, then the matter can only escalate.

Ultimately it becomes a kind of disturbing game of cards, bluffing and refusal to believe that another party may actually have the better hand. Another consistent trend is that of one party trying to make a fight out of everything, when there is no fight at all.

All there is, is the intention for the restoration of intended order within the universe. When there are entities which intentionally misalign themselves with that order, and seek to draw others into that lost land, we end up with the kind of situation as we find ourselves in. The way out of this mess is delicate but absolutely necessary.

Avalon can be defined rather simply in these terms - it is what lies beyond the struggle that this world and the players involved surrounding it are dealing with at this time. There is quite obviously the intention by some parties to block the transition and perpetuate the infliction of their own misery onto others. But what they do not seem to realize is that the blockade will inevitably be dismantled, one way or the other, and this lashing out in frustration is a sign of an end game which is lost.

The biggest problem in the entire situation is that the misaligned cannot see the future, it is coerced to take detours by acts of free will but the bigger picture always remains unaffected. So they try to gather more power and coerce detours that take longer and longer amounts of linear time to complete, but this is the time trap right here. It is in taking such actions that the time loops present themselves in the first place.

So finally there is the intention of drawing other entities into the time loops when they would have progressed through that kind of experience of reality otherwise. But it is the same thing again, and the karmic damage is so much worse. Any threshold the created crosses from creator, putting themselves permanently beyond reach, becomes the very same threshold which traps the created thence forth. It is all encoded into the system of reality, it cannot be changed. There is no changing mind, no adjustment to reality that can be made in order to undo the consequences of such extreme action.

It is terribly sad that there need be so many bystanders and victims of these long terms interactions of fallen angels, but reality cannot be so compartmentalized that it never occurs. There will be an end to all of the madness, and then Avalon and the path leading into it will come to the very forefront of our collective consciousness.

triquetra
6th December 2016, 09:22
There is an even simpler theme for the work to be done now and into the new year, and throughout it. This is a time of opportunity despite all that has happened.

The work will revolve around a study of how to hold oneself within the sense of an alternative timeline, *despite* everything that is happening around you. It is the most difficult aspect in the training, but with a steadfast belief that what we perceive as a single reality is actually a composition of multiple timelines in the first place, you can truly and reasonably believe that just as multiple timelines can be sandwiched together, they can be peeled apart.

Here is some background on the subject:
http://tomkenyon.com/jumping-time-lines

If you prefer to hear the words rather than read them (additional commentary not included)
FQ2o8bDQ4os

Avalon is expressed extremely simply in these terms. It is that other timeline. The one that is seemingly just out of reach, but that we can feel at particular moments at particular gatherings with particular people around us. These events create the conditions that break into that alternative timeline.

Now imagine that it is the collective energy of those conditions that allows a kind of magnetic or energetic exception to the norm, one that is difficult to sustain, once some negative event is triggered to pull everyone back to this timeline. And imagine further that conditions are normally such that we are to be kept on this timeline. Any time the conditions are made to be good enough that there is some crossing over, something comes along to undo that and put people right back where they were trying to get away from, energetically speaking.

This is the reality of our situation. This is why Avalon is the light at the end of the tunnel, instead of the place we find ourselves to be, right here, right now.

The biggest revolution of our time will occur on this plane, as a kind of mass spiritual protest. The catalyst is seeing the end times, and feeling that we really have nothing to lose at this stage, we may as well give it everything we have to pursue the future we always thought we collectively deserved, if we could just get to be only with others who had the same spiritual priorities as we did, who felt it worthwhile to dedicate the same amount of spiritual pursuit within their lifetimes, rather than give in to only the superficial temptations, lusts, and vices.

There are additional keys in participating in this spiritual protest. One is to acknowledge the retaliations for exactly what they are - they are NOT a reflection of the world as it truly is. They are a desperate attempt by controlling forces to make reality appear to be much darker than it would normally be. To cloud our judgement in order to breed pessimism, nihilism, the sense of defeat, of giving up.

The more potent part of crossing over between the timelines begins when you perceive that as the exception, and everything belonging to the new timeline as the new norm. It is your true reality, even if you perceive yourself in the minority with respect to this.

Another key is in bouncing immediately off of these dark, artificial insertions of events to the false timeline, bouncing back as soon as possible to the one you know to be real. Doing so with the net of empathic protection from others like you is so important, having no network like this is the greatest danger of all. By this point in meta-linear time, there are so many others reaching the same stage, there is less reason than ever to feel alone.

The final key is to grow conviction that the door will be closed on this matter sooner than is at first even imaginable, that this struggle will not persist for ever, it will be over within most of our lifetimes. These dark lordings of entities over one another are always shortlived in the meta-linear temporal sense, they are the anomalies in the intended sequencing of timelines across these universes, always initiated by the same stubborn refusal to understand the meaning of why reality proliferates the way it does, and the why the natural hand-off of co-creation and design of reality always takes place using the same codices of energetic alignment. Power struggles that achieve limited and temporary artificial control cannot ever amount to anything even close to permanent. It is impossible to achieve such through use of dark forces because the programming of the reality from within those dark forces operate can always be rewritten from the outside.

Please do not give in to the illusionists, especially in the time of greatest desperation (and so, the time of greatest assertion of false power). This reality is an utterly chaotic sea of swirling information and disinformation, all mixed together in a giant endless tangle of data of various energetic levels which are increasingly difficult to distinguish from one another. Such frequent intentional deception and masquerading - only the core and innate ability to determine the energetic vibration of a communication (and the communicator behind it) can serve as a guiding light.

Avalon is coming within reach now. Affirmation is essential when one feels it has been reached, for however fleeting or short a moment. Believe in one's own ability to keep themselves in that place for longer and longer periods of time is crucial. To do so even in the face of negative transpirings that seek to pull you back in.

It starts off as a seemingly very imaginary place. All of that changes very quickly when it reaches a critical mass - it is suddenly a very real place indeed.

Scottoz
6th December 2016, 10:43
Hi Triquetra

I can tell from the vibration of your messages that the information is real and that it is of a clean and pure information stream.

I saw the symbology at the 14 minute interval in Dr Horace Drew's video of a Triquetra symbol with a circle through it like your avatar symbol.

It was surrounded by shark fin shapes and what appeared to be fish like skeletons. I took the fish skeleton images to mean the energies of death (4 d entities). The shark fins I took to be a warning of a dangerous predator. The fact that they were swirling around the Triquetra symbol meant that they intend to block the transmition of information represented by the Triquetra symbol which obviously contains the information that we need to get to Avalon and free ourselves from this situation and being someone else's prey.

So maybe it is a warning that the passage from here may not be smooth one, insofar as what we would experience from a third dimensional point of view. I guess it is sad that these entities, want to draw this process out like this, after so much suffering by so many individuals.

Cheers

Scott

Enola
8th December 2016, 05:37
I maybe haven't said so, but I've always thought Avalon is an awesome resource for consciousness-raising and doing great work to uplift and educate people.

It actually helped me get through some hard times when I was in a dark place this time last year, and I'll always be grateful for that. When I said it can be a bit tabloid, I meant posters making threads with titles like "Trump and the rape of 13 year old girl", which is a bit distasteful.

And there are things in the conspiracy world that aren't really worthy of discussion. A lot of outright lies and fabtications, for one thing. And a lot that works more as distraction that takes away people's time that could be better spent in other ways. Some of it may even be meant to provoke social revolt to justify implementing more of a police/military state. Well, that's how I see it.

triquetra
8th December 2016, 08:55
It seems there is a balance to be achieved in knowledge to be gained that exists beyond the periphery of the everyday... in many cases well beyond it.

The further one ventures out, the more discernment must be used to not get buried within it all.

This applies equally to both spiritual knowledge, as well as grounding oneself in the darker aspects of reality as it exists around us.

Spiritual seekers without such grounding/anchoring seem to get wrapped up in a false hope, something that has been called out here many times.

Alternative researchers who neglect the spiritual side can venture so far down the dark roads they lose all discernment and all of the various possibilities begin to swirl around them, they can become suspicious of anyone and anything, looking for hidden agendas even where there are none.

The underlying principles of these two sides of things are really the same. Ability to distinguish authenticity in a pattern of vibration can apply to any kind of vibration at all, whether it is harmonically aligned and strongly resonant as found in sources of undiluted and incorrupted spiritual information, or intensely distorted and dissonant as found in the sources of true darkness.

With a thorough enough survey of the information out there, and having gone far enough within, there can be an incredibly strong consensus to be found, but it can only be found amongst those who have walked this same, careful path, nearly to completion.

True spiritual strength gives the anchoring to not flinch when staring into the heart of darkness, even as it may attract it, now that you have become a potent force that could make a significant difference, especially in cooperation with others like you.

And conversely, the real underlying reasons for all of the darkness in our reality can fit into a strangely structured system which is understandable without any need to draw in wild tangents, since it is itself founded in the fundamental rejection of the intended pathways through reality, seeking to reshape them on terms of fear and control for as long as it can be gotten away with.

Ultimately, the two intertwining aspects of this path lead to the same realization - there are so many ways in which one can be simply playing out a role in the premeditated plan of some higher force. There is only one way to venture through these pathways of reality without becoming stuck - and the fact that those susceptible to the dark lures take the bait is exactly what in turn constructs the lower realms of this reality in the first place.

The novelty of the rebellion of the fallen angel is a complete lie. There is nothing novel or even rebellious about it. It was always a part of the blueprints for the architecture of reality at a scope well beyond what is currently apparent.

There is also no argument that taking the completely obvious path is necessarily the only way to make progress within these designs of reality, even if it is true that being baited by the dark lures always results in getting stuck. There is enough evidence that the standard ascension loops back again, looping through dimension rather than looping within time.

The argument of "the soul agrees to return here from a higher dimension" does not tell the whole story - the soul does so for no other reason than to look for another path it has not already taken.

No, the way to Avalon is not any of these things.

The way to Avalon is finding the key to the entire system, the answer to the puzzle which causes the complete fractal unfolding of the entire system of dimensions leading out to the realm in which that metaverse was designed and constructed. It is accomplished by answering the fundamental question which was asked at that level - the reason why that metaverse was initiated in the first place.

This "question" is no simple kind of question. It is an intricate and complex question of interaction at an incredibly vast scale - the billions of souls here on earth is nothing compared to the entire count of all souls interacting within this system. And the solution which is to be found is an answer to the question asked about the interactions of all of these souls, together.

Why is earth a key in this puzzle, being so late to the maturation of its own civilization as compared to those originating elsewhere in the universe? This actually has to do with the balancing of external influences that have always shaped the direction of earth's civilization, in direct conjunction with the free will of those souls that are progressing as entities belonging to this planet.

It has to do with how all of these interactions play out in relation to the formation of alignment within the universe itself - a way of summing and cancelling out contributed energies in such a way that is like sliding a gigantic energetic key into a lock the size of the universe, going right down the middle of it.

To get there, we are doing our work here on earth while the other necessary adjustments beyond earth are being made simultaneously. The way things begin to shift in an increasingly more radical way from next year onward will make this more apparent.

Individual alignment across all patterns of energy, and the sharing of knowledge of how to achieve this, is what is truly needed before small-scale experiments conducted by those who have felt the power of what their individual alignment alone already has, reveal what might happen if those experiments are scaled even further.

Can humanity really self-organize on the level needed to make something like this happen? Many will begin to see that we need to, it is the only real solution in an increasingly chaotic world. The ones moving in the complete opposite direction than chaos will need to find community in one another and count themselves as apart from the rest.

When the rest feel their separation from that new group that is forming (with the assistance of the digital layer of reality of course, the physical part would follow later), they will finally begin to feel mounting temptation to abandon their paths towards chaos and take up the banner of harmonic alignment instead.

It's important not to feel pessimistic about this as being an unlikely development given the way things are currently going. Many people really need to have the negative consequences of a less desirable outcome begin to affect them personally before they can be bothered to change course. There is such an incredible amount of hypnotism at work on so many people all around us. We can shake them one by one but they won't wake up that way.

The real struggle in the near future will be to battle back against attempts to dismantle the early signs of these kinds of self-organization. Self-organizing and gathering in this way will seem like nothing more than distribution of positive energy across a group, something benign and only having a beneficial effect which lasts a short while after, but forces that would disrupt the early beginnings of such endeavors know they must do so because those events can lead to something quite a bit more significant in the years to come.

The only thing that remains is the infusion of key technologies - "technology" in the broadest possible sense - the generation of ideas on how to amplify the effects that are already being obtained, to transport people to new levels of experience in these gatherings.

The factors are these:
- the degree of alignment ahead of time already present in those who gather
- the numbers of those gathering - the critical mass achieved
- the "technology" used to amplify the potency of the experience, both at the time it occurs and the amount of effect carried forth after it is over

The ingredients described here have the potential to help people to reach places that are for most currently unimaginable - early glimpses of Terra.

It would feel so much better to make this all happen than just to describe it - just know that it is actually possible. So many people seem so assured that there can only be a dark outcome in our future. But this is truly the base of the hypnosis at play here - all other hypnosis roots itself in this one - the most primal fear of all.

It is the single-most important aspect of the hypnosis to reject. While still believing it, there is little an otherwise aligned individual can do to contribute. With it shaken off, everything becomes possible.

Enola
8th December 2016, 12:10
Yes, those are interesting ideas. I also believe in a purposeful descension and that it's part of the whole plan of the soul for coming here, or what it can gain from sinking into and raising itself again out of the darkness.

And to create light when it has become overwhelmed by darkness. I think doing so in this world create much more strength than doing so in the more subtle worlds, like the higher soul planes or the astral worlds. I believe there's much to be gained from that and that's part of the whole objective of it.

As for the alternative world, at the same time I don't think everyone has a spiritual side, though. That's what happened to attract me to this board, although I'm also curious about the conspiracy stuff, in moderate doses.

I believe David Icke is mostly telling the truth, but there must also be things he says that aren't true. And he focuses a lot on the same things, he's been recycling the same stuff for decades now, and just drums it in again and again. There's enough material for a whole religion there, and someone can become completely wrapped up in that and make that their whole focus, as humans in general can't handle too much at once.

He's also very anti-Jesus, not that everyone has to be Christian, but I don't think that shows good disrcernment of the truth. As I believe Jesus came here to show us what is true. Even if some of it can seem very judgemental and depressing, as he spoke of the judgement side of God and how there are consequences for our actions, or the laws of dharma/karma (he uses the word sin). But if this happens to be true, it would be very helpful or liberating for us to be made aware of that, just like Buddha liberated his people. I think they taught the same thing from a different view, but I guess it takes some flexibility to see it like that.

Alex Jones, he's VERY populist, or like the gossip show version of the alternative media. I also think a lot what he talks about isn't true, even if a whole lot of what he says is. And he's really riles people up and makes them angry, almost like he's calling for revolution, or social revolts. I also find it very interesting how something like that is allowed to go mainstream and wonder what the reasoning behind it is.

I like the "Out of Darkness, Into the Light" podcast as he's more intellectual and not afraid to say things others are afraid to say. But he suffers badly from real paranoia and delusions of grandeur, again. So I don't know, I guess no one is perfect, especially not in this scene. I just take it all with a pinch of salt and don't like to invest too much in it, as so much of it turns out to nothing.

Scottoz
11th January 2017, 07:09
Hi Triquetra

Thanks for your post. You always give me a lot to think about.

The argument of "the soul agrees to return here from a higher dimension" does not tell the whole story - the soul does so for no other reason than to look for another path it has not already taken.

Based on what you say many of us have probably been here for a long time, well our souls have been through different holographic embodiments in different time periods, maybe different Earths and different timelines, to try and find the right combination of actions to exit this 3D trap that we have got ourselves caught in and find our way to Avalon.

A lot of people probably struggle to get there mind around an existence not based on the current 3D world that they are plugged into. So they might find it hard to visualise An alternative like Avalon. I guess we get conditioned to our 3D reality the longer we stay in it.

The way to Avalon is finding the key to the entire system, the answer to the puzzle which causes the complete fractal unfolding of the entire system of dimensions leading out to the realm in which that metaverse was designed and constructed. It is accomplished by answering the fundamental question which was asked at that level - the reason why that metaverse was initiated in the first place.

I am still a little unclear on the answer, I had the thought that this metaverse might have been created to give creators a chance to experience a type of creation first hand where they could experience existence and feel separation from god or their higher selves and higher level creators whilst on 3D Earth. When They are here they can make mistakes and learn the consequences of what they should do and what not to do, so that when they become better creators in their own right (when they leave this reality).

I guess the aim of the game is to return home back to Avalon with more experience and empathy for the types of creations which are being created from that level of existence. However, as you know we kind of got hijacked and stuck through the actions of other entities who have refused to accept the ascension path and have modified this and other 3D worlds to suit themselves, so we have not been able to get home.

I guess I kind of see the Earth as a kind of school which has a higher creational purpose and it continues to do so despite the manipulations. However it has been overtaken by bullies e.g 4D fallen angel style entities/those that refuse to graduate.

These entities have traumatised the children attending the Earth school for a long time and they are stuck spiritually, even if they don't know it. Maybe there is a new curriculum which can take many of us into much higher states of alignment so that we can take back the School?

Maybe there is also soul experience coming to the surface too for many of us, from those that have been rinsed through different incarnation cycles looking for a solution to exit from here.

It is a bit like when Bill Murray in the movie Ground Day got trapped in a single day which continually repeated itself again and again. During the movie he masters many different personal interactions with people he encounters as he constantly repeats living the same 24 hours multiple times, until he eventually gets free of it. It is one of my favourite movies and very funny.

The ingredients described here have the potential to help people to reach places that are for most currently unimaginable - early glimpses of Terra.

I think some people might struggle to see what Terra is or understand what it is, but the alternate timeline leads us here instead of a distopian "end times" scenario. Many of us will find our way there if we believe that it is possible, even if things look grim on the current timeline we are experiencing. Is there anything more you can say about Terra to get people to better visualise it, like its qualities or the way in which consciousness will operate there? I am aware of some of the qualities of Terra but it might assist us if we can paint a better picture of the destination.

The way things begin to shift in an increasingly more radical way from next year onward will make this more apparent.

What sort if shifts do you see happening for many of us this year, for example will it become easier to get into higher states of alignment to complete the work?

Cheers

Scott

triquetra
15th January 2017, 08:11
Yes, those are interesting ideas. I also believe in a purposeful descension and that it's part of the whole plan of the soul for coming here, or what it can gain from sinking into and raising itself again out of the darkness.

And to create light when it has become overwhelmed by darkness. I think doing so in this world create much more strength than doing so in the more subtle worlds, like the higher soul planes or the astral worlds. I believe there's much to be gained from that and that's part of the whole objective of it.

Purposeful descension is an interesting topic in that it once in awhile takes on an especially interesting form. This connects completely with how you mention how many out there don't really seem to exhibit a spiritual side. There are a lot of factors for that, but principally there is an effective conditioning that makes it so that either absolutely no value is perceived, or else it's perceived as being all fluff and no substance. Interestingly, not having any extreme experiences in life, having a very normal and average life is something that really facilitates the conditioning.

Anyway, we're living in a time where purposeful descension is taking on one of its especially interesting forms, when a purpose unfolds on a larger scale. This is both in reaction to and in preparation for the events that have and will soon occur that create the conditions for it to take place.

I guess no one is perfect, especially not in this scene. I just take it all with a pinch of salt and don't like to invest too much in it, as so much of it turns out to nothing.

Different people are latching on to different fragments and treating it as if it were the whole thing. This is a sure way to generate mixed signals. For someone trying to take all of this in, selecting what to believe in and what not, the only sure way is to work one's way towards a cohesive understanding that combines the fragments in a way that both feels right and makes sense. It's no easy task when we are all swimming in misinformation. The trick is to separate that misinformation from intent - many people trying to help pull away the veils do mean well but can certainly not overcome all of the hurdles to be able to do this perfectly.

A lot of the responsibility should be instead shifted to the learner who needs to really study quite extensively how to select what to take in from all of the information available, and why they should be confident in doing this. Because no one out there has the whole answer, it's going to be an ongoing effort to get closer to the complete truth. Some of the most crucial fragments of that truth are often found in very "unorthodox" ways like near death experiences, and quite simply it is difficult for both the NDE'er to transmit the information they have received into words, and for the others to feel what it was really like to have had that experience.

But it should not stop us from trying to collectivize what we feel is our best understanding of the truth, as consensus is a powerful thing, particularly within a crowd that is making a real effort to strive towards finding that truth.

Anyway, what is to be emphasized this year, as probably the theme of this year, is that we are really going somewhere with all this, there is more to searching for this truth than simply to know it, or even to experience some sort of individualized "ascension". There is going to be a collective experience that is the result of so many sharing this journey together, and it will leverage much of the latest we have available in technologies, artistic approaches and a kind of pure spirituality that anyone from any place in the world could experience just as well (so long as they can cast off the burdens their culture or society may have placed on them, otherwise).

The trick to initiating this, another aspect of the theme for this year, is facilitating both the inspiration and the core volume of information to give it substance, and a context. Specific techniques to create unmistakable impressions for anyone open enough to try.

Experiencing what it is actually like to go into harmonic alignment for even a short period of time. There is no going back once it has been felt.

triquetra
15th January 2017, 08:53
A lot of people probably struggle to get there mind around an existence not based on the current 3D world that they are plugged into. So they might find it hard to visualise An alternative like Avalon. I guess we get conditioned to our 3D reality the longer we stay in it.

I agree it would be helpful to have more complete definitions and descriptions. Avalon and Terra are similar but what they represent is a bit different. With Avalon, imagine that you could come from it, and go back to it, but it would not be the same manifestation of it. Avalon is more like a wavelength, it is a pattern for reality where harmonic alignment generates the majority of reality. Here it is the opposite.

Terra on the other hand is a manifestation of Avalonian wavelengths, a specific entity (like a planet) that came to be as a result of harnessing and manifesting along these wavelengths.

It might be imaginable more easily as this same planet taken in a very different direction, either long ago in the past or far off in the distant future (it is no difference, as in a sense those are the same).

I am still a little unclear on the answer, I had the thought that this metaverse might have been created to give creators a chance to experience a type of creation first hand where they could experience existence and feel separation from god or their higher selves and higher level creators whilst on 3D Earth. When They are here they can make mistakes and learn the consequences of what they should do and what not to do, so that when they become better creators in their own right (when they leave this reality).

This is closing in on the sense of it. With the "metaverse" the sense of creator and created collapses, the two notions fold into one another in a vastness that is hard to conceive until one walks freely between realms. Universes are created, in the more direct and easy to understand way. The purpose is generally oversimplified in the way we understand it and has more to do with finding solutions for complex questions that are hard to put into words. Like question clusters that are the seeds of patterns of vibration that in turn generate the universe. Putting oneself into the universe is more a matter of carrying out a role to coax the universe towards the answer, individual learning of course does occur but it is a side effect of a collective goal. This is the real impermanence of the high degree of separation from other entities that we experience here, it is so difficult to imagine what it feels like for there to be transience between individual and collective experiences in other modes of possible reality.

I guess the aim of the game is to return home back to Avalon with more experience and empathy for the types of creations which are being created from that level of existence. However, as you know we kind of got hijacked and stuck through the actions of other entities who have refused to accept the ascension path and have modified this and other 3D worlds to suit themselves, so we have not been able to get home.

I guess I kind of see the Earth as a kind of school which has a higher creational purpose and it continues to do so despite the manipulations. However it has been overtaken by bullies e.g 4D fallen angel style entities/those that refuse to graduate.

These entities have traumatised the children attending the Earth school for a long time and they are stuck spiritually, even if they don't know it. Maybe there is a new curriculum which can take many of us into much higher states of alignment so that we can take back the School?

There isn't the same kind of perception of being stuck, but then the approach used to push forward alternative agendas do more than simply disregard the informational patterns of vibration on an emotional level, they even use a flawed logic that is more surprising. It is possible to act in a way that could be perceived as incredibly intelligent, and yet do so on a grounding or principle that is based on an incorrect model of reality, of what's possible and what isn't.

So what this is all about, more than anything else, is to present a logical argument for adapting actual valid desires into a collectivized approach to interacting with reality that can actually have an effective outcome. This is a way in which all entities can see eye to eye, as unlikely as that may seem.

Reality works in a funny way, where those who feel they are in control and are experimenting to achieve some specific end, are in turn themselves a part of another experiment one level higher. The only way out of this loop is to take a different approach that is not control-based and to instead coax the answers from reality through solving these puzzles of alignment instead. It is the key to survival on a level higher than simply a single life.

Maybe there is also soul experience coming to the surface too for many of us, from those that have been rinsed through different incarnation cycles looking for a solution to exit from here.

And you will feel it too, unmistakably, as soon as the means are facilitated. Feeling reality in the terms of the soul experiences having come to the surface, brought more vividly into everyday consciousness by aligning oneself in terms of vibration, whether with assistance (such as patterns of sound, light, and tactile vibration) or even without requiring any such aid. There is no going back because after a point, it cannot ever be forgotten, not even in "bad times". You slip out of that waking life beta-consciousness mindset and into a mindset which has a far better permanent understanding of one's own role here and how it is involved with the very interesting times just ahead of us now.

What sort if shifts do you see happening for many of us this year, for example will it become easier to get into higher states of alignment to complete the work?

Yes, this exactly. Last year it was about becoming more certain about how to choose what information to take in, based on the patterns of vibration exhibited both within the body of the information itself, and also those exhibited by the messenger. This remains prerequisite to everything else, nothing else can happen if there are still doubts and suspicions of hidden agendas, etc. It all comes down to one's ability to feel out the authenticity of another, and also the authenticity of information they present. There are fairly authentic individuals who simply cannot keep up with the challenge of presenting only 100% authentic information all of the time, and it is not exactly something to blame another for. But it is wise to make note of it and understand that it is generally difficult or even impossible to not miscommunicate some of the time, to choose words poorly or to take divergent paths with streams of information that lead away from the real purpose, or the real point.

I am practicing as I go along, to better understand how to match the signs of the times against what piece of information to work with, or to build from next. This is the year we are supposed to realize that this is all real, that it's all amounting to something significant, it's not a bunch of individual journeys that we are sharing stories about, it is a set of journeys converging into a collective journey towards the Avalonian patterns of vibration again, because it is our sense of "home" even if where we end up is not exactly the same "home" we came from.

"Terra" is a placeholder for that place we end up, in that it conveys that sense of "home" in a name well. Shifting gears from being "stuck" due to the learning of others, versus being "free" to go home by unsticking ourselves through collective remembering (of the soul's perspective, the meta-perspective, i.e. the bird's eye view of all of this, as it connects to what came before and what is coming next).

Perhaps lots of words end up being typed every time simply because it is the best way of entering into a kind of pattern of vibration that is created between the words, and then maintaining that pattern for long enough to hopefully indicate that there is a kind of consistency. What happens when tapping into that same wavelength or pattern of vibration in one's own meditation as well? Does the information channel also start to open and flow for others as well? That would be the path of soul remembering, even if the first steps were facilitated from elsewhere.

Innocent Warrior
16th January 2017, 05:13
Perhaps lots of words end up being typed every time simply because it is the best way of entering into a kind of pattern of vibration that is created between the words, and then maintaining that pattern for long enough to hopefully indicate that there is a kind of consistency. What happens when tapping into that same wavelength or pattern of vibration in one's own meditation as well? Does the information channel also start to open and flow for others as well? That would be the path of soul remembering, even if the first steps were facilitated from elsewhere.

I thought to tell you this yesterday in my reply to you on the timelines thread but didn’t want to risk appearing to be appealing to ego but since reading this post today I can offer it as an example of what happened for me.

When I read your replies to me it set my heart ablaze and my head spinning. The information caused enough pieces to fall together for me to chew on it all for a couple of hours straight. I’m not at all exaggerating.

When I replied back to you I felt a sudden and big shift to an anxious vibration. Most of the shift must have been caused by subconscious beliefs because the shift was disproportionate to the conscious thought I had. I suddenly worried that I was way off in my comprehension of what you wrote, which was obviously a highly discouraging thought, which I chose to reject and let go of, as best I was able to.

Today I read your most recent reply to me on that thread and felt a release from that concern (ty btw).

So I can’t say if it would open the flow but I can say for certain it increased mine and helped remove the doubt that shut that vibration down. For me this is a demonstration of how, as a group, these interactions offer a more efficient and accelerated path.

triquetra
17th January 2017, 08:21
A certain kind of vibration maintained in the dialogue hints towards concrete beginnings of the transition that when spoken of at length otherwise can seem wishful thinking. That's why it is important to record these experiences as you have done.

We are setting aside our individualities and the barriers of miscommunications that can come with asserting our individuality when there is no need to do so necessarily. In this way a channel becomes a common channel and the bandwidth expands, there is suddenly a realness to it that is helpful to those who still keep a doubt in the corner of their minds.

It is important to remember especially beginning around this time that the real battle is being fought at this level more so than anywhere else. It's a battle of re-establishing signal strength in the increasing cacophony of noise that is being projected from elsewhere at this time, more so than ever before.

Within my own skin alone, I would not want to seek a level of connection with others of this extent until I was sure of certain fundamental aspects - that I perceived a kind of consistent vibration to the communication stream, both in the information itself and the intentions of the communicator, and then also that I could trust in my own perceptions as well as I hoped I should be able to.

In the extended sense of self that is coming into the picture more and more now, the above sense of "testing the waters" is behind "us" and it becomes more a matter of an effort to illuminate that effigy of the Avalonian spirit as much as possible, and point to that rather than to oneself.

It should be indicative of a place where there are no gurus, there can be no hierarchy as anything like that would be contraindicative of exactly what it was describing. So instead there is this need to paint a feeling with the words, the words aren't really trying that hard to describe this in incredible detail, they are simply conjuring a sense of what the individual is pointing towards, saying "forget about me, for once it is not about individualism, it is about breaking the barriers of languages that were built around sense of individualism and repurposing them to describe something that is much more than that".

The intention is the desire to find some way of allowing others to feel immersed in that same feeling that is felt locally, as it would be far greater evidence than a thousand or million words that described something the reader still felt outside of. There has to be a way.

Noelle
17th January 2017, 18:41
Another excellent thread on Avalon, one to come back to for grounding as we make sense of all this information (what's true or not true). I had some goose bumps, or chills, while reading some passages.

While reading what you wrote about the manifestation of Terra, I remembered a collective consciousness effort undertaken by veteran members of AstralPulse.com, an astral projection/OBE forum, to create an island in the astral dimension called Astral Pulse Island. Those involved in creating it used tools such as discussion, including sharing experiences, and visualization in the trance/mind awake, body asleep state. They would continually visualize it to keep it stable. I took no part in creating it, but I may have made it there while having an out of body experience, without even focusing my intention on experiencing it. I am not sure of its condition now; it may have faded away as interest faded. It is a fascinating case study, though, a tool that Avalonians may gain something from. Here is a link to the Astral Pulse Island project and a photo that shows what the collective used for visualization.

Astral Pulse Island Project:

http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html

http://www.astralpulse.com/images/api.jpg

Innocent Warrior
18th January 2017, 02:00
There has to be a way.

I’m currently experimenting with a similar approach to what LadyM posted, only I’m constructing my own space and will use extended remote viewing (my own way of ERV) to go and immerse myself in the construct, no monitor, fully conscious (important to me for triggering mechanisms).

I have a method for the construction and next I’m starting the construction. The construction involves drawing it and then doing a plaster model. It has a dome over it so I won’t be interrupted by unwanted visitors. One of the rooms is a library which contains a treasure chest on a desk. Once constructed I’ll ask my question and then go to the library and retrieve the answer from the chest.

Perhaps you could try a similar approach for your question?

Noelle
18th January 2017, 04:01
That's an interesting approach, Innocent Warrior. Will you share a photo when complete or is it more personal?

Innocent Warrior
18th January 2017, 04:51
LadyM, yes, I can PM a photo of it.

At this stage I have no idea how effective it will be as I’ve never constructed a space myself before. I’ve also never been concerned about safety with the ERV method (not one of the established methods but closest term to convey how I’m doing it) but considering I’m constructing the space myself in this instance I’m including the dome just in case, which won’t be a part of the model.

Has anyone on this thread tried this sort of approach before, constructing your own space and then entering it for information, training or whatever? If so, I’d love to know how you went. PM is fine, so as not to derail the thread.

Noelle
18th January 2017, 05:25
Great. Thanks, Innocent Warrior. I look forward to seeing it. I, for one, have never done it, but maybe I will one day soon.

triquetra
22nd January 2017, 08:39
thank you Innocent Warrior and LadyM. The analogy is a good one for the approach that will be taken. In this case sharing media files that are developed using very specific patterns of sound, light and vibration, which create a particular effect.

This is a natural approach because in other realms this is the usual means of communication and feels more natural. To describe that in greater detail: it is easier to convey what feels like an authentic and faithful representation of the desired vibration, whereas with words the words can be read in ways different than the intended vibration.

The trick will be then to continue improving the word patterns so that they match even more closely the media files, in how they feel. This relies on a fundamental theory that as much, if not more, is communicated between the words, i.e. "reading between the lines". There is a kind of quantum connection achieved when a communication bridge is formed.

Ultimately it comes down to an ability to deliver on these promised new forms of media, though currently everything is finally aligning to make it a possibility. In terms of the two threads, the Avalon thread had always been meant as the one in which the "feeling of Avalon" would be the central focus, whereas the triquetra thread would be the discussion of the process, the vehicle for crossing the gap. Understanding the key interrelations between art/music, science, and spirituality would be crucial to find a believable underlying basis for what would be built, but the ability to zero in on the feeling of the focus (the journey to Avalon) would be just as important, as a guiding mechanism.

Innocent Warrior
25th January 2017, 01:06
Well I'm glad you're the wayshower on that front, Triquetra, it seems like a very sophisticated and refined approach to me.

triquetra
25th January 2017, 07:54
Truth will be in the effectiveness of what is shared. It seems it will be unlike anything currently available. In the future communication occurs directly combinations of signals, frequencies and amplitudes, electromagnetic and mechanical, this process is a kind of walking backwards from that to try and meet verbal/textual communication somewhere in the middle.

CD7
26th January 2017, 13:54
In discussing the idea of "Avalon" I have been more obsessed with the reality of an avalonian type world not only in the feels but also physically real. Are any of you interested in creating paradise avalonian type spaces?
To me, altering our physical surroundings that tap into Beauty and function like modern man has ever seen would also yield an "atmospheric' environment not felt by modern man. Even the Smell in the air unknown. Senses brought to life in unbelievable ways...abundance Everywhere

Scottoz
27th January 2017, 05:20
Hi CD7

Sometimes I can interact and have recollections of the Avalonian world when I sleep, from what I have seen the colours of the environment there are much more vivid than those on Earth.

When I was asleep last night, I was more lucid than normal and I can recall looking at a forest and noticed that the trees had a golden sheen around their leaves, like a golden aura. I remember thinking that this was quite beautiful and was on of the more unusual attributes of this place.

It is a shame we cannot recollect more from our dream states and spend more time there.

Cheers

Scott

Scottoz
27th January 2017, 05:26
Hi CD7

Sometimes I can interact and have recollections of the Avalonian world when I sleep, from what I have seen the colours of the environment there are much more vivid than those on Earth.

When I was asleep last night, I was more lucid than normal and I can recall looking at a forest and noticed that the trees had a golden sheen around their leaves, like a golden aura. I remember thinking that this was quite beautiful and was one of the more unusual attributes of this place.

It is a shame we cannot recollect more from our dream states and spend more time there.

Cheers

Scott

CD7
28th January 2017, 14:47
Hi CD7

When I was asleep last night, I was more lucid than normal and I can recall looking at a forest and noticed that the trees had a golden sheen around their leaves, like a golden aura. I remember thinking that this was quite beautiful and was on of the more unusual attributes of this place.

Cheers

Scott

WE can bring that world to us HERE....I love what you described...I too have had very vivid visions that not only revealed a different type of beauty like one you've described, but also elicited a different 'feeling". The senses could be in such a magnificent space...the smell in the air...

Scottoz
29th January 2017, 02:20
LadyM, yes, I can PM a photo of it.

At this stage I have no idea how effective it will be as I’ve never constructed a space myself before. I’ve also never been concerned about safety with the ERV method (not one of the established methods but closest term to convey how I’m doing it) but considering I’m constructing the space myself in this instance I’m including the dome just in case, which won’t be a part of the model.

Has anyone on this thread tried this sort of approach before, constructing your own space and then entering it for information, training or whatever? If so, I’d love to know how you went. PM is fine, so as not to derail the thread.

Hi Innocent Warrior

What you are discussing seems similar to one of the techniques I learnt doing the ARVARI remote viewing course, one of the meditative exercises which is taught goes like this.

You enter into a building where you then take an elevator. Once in the elevator you pass through different levels of the building which correspond to different brainwave states, e.g. Alpha, Beta and Theta, until you come a level (which also corresponds to the theta brainwave state) which has a room with a golden door. Once you enter the golden door to the room, you will find it to be a study and you can fit it out as you wish (with a desk, chair, book shelf etc), as this will become the mental place or mental lab from which you can remote view.

It is one of the visualisation techniques in the course that takes you to a place you can remote view from.

Cheers

Scott

Innocent Warrior
29th January 2017, 23:19
Hi Scott,

I will be trying that technique, thank you.

Scottoz
31st January 2017, 10:13
Hi there

I came across this brilliant article by Bernhard Guenther on the awakening process and some of the traps along the way.

Enjoy, there is a fair bit to take in but it is worth it.

Cheers

Scott

https://veilofreality.com/2017/01/29/the-perilous-path-towards-awakening/

triquetra
1st February 2017, 07:01
In discussing the idea of "Avalon" I have been more obsessed with the reality of an avalonian type world not only in the feels but also physically real. Are any of you interested in creating paradise avalonian type spaces?
To me, altering our physical surroundings that tap into Beauty and function like modern man has ever seen would also yield an "atmospheric' environment not felt by modern man. Even the Smell in the air unknown. Senses brought to life in unbelievable ways...abundance Everywhere

Yes, that's right. The key is to experience what we can experience individually in a much more potent way when experienced together. There is a project underway to make this happen. While I would not call it a "paradise" exactly, it would be an environment in which something like "total synesthesia" would not seem unusual. The system would be designed to blur the lines between the senses, enveloping the participants in an aetheric sea of texture that straddles the senses.

When I first was taken into this place in 1999 it was the most incredible experience I had ever had, and remains so to this day. How can one talk of Avalon in this way unless they have been there - it would be presumptuous to believe it was possible to create a system to bridge the gap otherwise. Since then it has been a journey of gathering the needed knowledge to reconstruct that experience, and practice transmitting the information that accompanies it. The information was first encoded during that moment in 1999, with supplemental packets arriving periodically since then. There is a particular short high frequency in the ear for those. It is not easy to translate, it is abstract and not literal like with these spoken and written languages. Hopefully it will get easier to translate with more practice and an even better focused state of mind.

CD7
3rd February 2017, 12:49

Yes, that's right. The key is to experience what we can experience individually in a much more potent way when experienced together. There is a project underway to make this happen. While I would not call it a "paradise" exactly, it would be an environment in which something like "total synesthesia" would not seem unusual. The system would be designed to blur the lines between the senses, enveloping the participants in an aetheric sea of texture that straddles the senses.

When I first was taken into this place in 1999 it was the most incredible experience I had ever had, and remains so to this day. How can one talk of Avalon in this way unless they have been there - it would be presumptuous to believe it was possible to create a system to bridge the gap otherwise. Since then it has been a journey of gathering the needed knowledge to reconstruct that experience, and practice transmitting the information that accompanies it. The information was first encoded during that moment in 1999, with supplemental packets arriving periodically since then. There is a particular short high frequency in the ear for those. It is not easy to translate, it is abstract and not literal like with these spoken and written languages. Hopefully it will get easier to translate with more practice and an even better focused state of mind.

Project underway that facilitates this feeling through artificial manipulation ..machinery..

There IS an existing Natural system that can facilitate this 'paradise" effect with All senses...
The theme of this thread seems to center around artificial apparatuses for experience. In my heart and mind I've felt seen a different space from a Natural connection In other words I think our body/ consciousness brings us 'there". This thread discusses us getting 'there' but through different means, more artificial...is this correct?

triquetra
5th February 2017, 07:20
There is nothing artificial about the generation of frequencies. What has been especially artificial in this version of reality is the extreme amount of priority imposed on particle physics, using particle systems such as nuclear weapons etc., as well as the recent intensive research to dig down even deeper with a statue of Shiva out front <wink>

The system proposed here is simply an enhancement of the same systems used by many previous civilizations via Stonehenge, Newgrange, ancient dolmens that would resonate at a particular frequency band, and so forth. Like a moth always tending towards the flame, civilizations gravitate towards these systems of alignment, so long as they are not cast into a pit of darkness... as has been the case here lately.

But still we find our way anyway, eventually, because it's encoded very deeply into us. The system only serves to conjure the Natural connection you speak of, where only our body's own vibration aligned to a certain level of consciousness can actually bring us there. Perhaps it is like paradise in comparison to this... but really it is just going home... again.

triquetra
24th February 2019, 10:33
The movie Avalon can be divided into major sections, revolving around the ghost.

- Before having heard about the ghost
- Hearing about it for the first time
- Seeing it for yourself for the first time <------ you will know
- Following it <------ you will know
- Exiting to Avalon