PDA

View Full Version : Taking It To The Next Level

Ahkenaten
12th November 2010, 17:24
Hello fellow Avalonians. Recently there has been an interesting dialogue emerging on these boards concerning related topics, i.e. precisely how does one "withdraw consent" from the current paradigm, or system?; what exactly are the priority issues that we should focus our considerable intelligence and energies on at this time?, etc. A number of compelling ideas are beginning to emerge. Assuming that it is true that individually and collectively we are all engaged in the business of creating the reality we live in, I believe that no other activities are more important than applying the full weight of directed human consciousness to these matters.

Perhaps we might devote some time together to think about and discuss these issues, perhaps eventually broken out by moderators if need be by separate topic depending on the value and weight members give to each as the discussions evolve?

Perhaps it might be helpful to clarify these and other important questions and bring the power of our thinking to bear upon them, here in these rooms?

Someone had said somewhere on one of the posts that they considered Avalon Forum to be a 'conspiracy site." I wonder if that is all that it is?

I for one think that it is much, much more valuable and important than that.

With respect, and affection -

Just a thought.

shadowstalker
12th November 2010, 18:35
The site is all things to all people, the accumulation of all thought, good and bad and indifferent that is going on in the world of universal thinking.
A lot of folks don't altogether see this but i myself do.
The problem with these sites is that we still think in that paradigm, whether we realize this or not, all these board are the same.
We need to focus more on the positive and just simply acknowledge what the outside is doing through TPTB.
In other words stop focusing on the garbage by getting angry over it, and just simply respect the fact that it is there.
Use the negative to simply become a better spiritual person, stop letting it manipulate you into frustration and anger folks.
Become the enlighten you claim yourself to be and use the yin/yang understanding of duality to grow spiritually.
That is one of the reasons why we are here in this time frame, it is a test in growth.
So in simpler terms grow past the negative, we are not children anymore, we need to stop having fits about who suppose to be in charge cuz quite frankly we are the one in charge not TPTB.

We need to simply stop giving them the power we think they have. WE are the ones who helped create that illusion, it's time to stop doing that and break down the veil. And acknowledge to our selves the degree in which we deny our own actions and thoughts. We need to take responsibility on what we have done to our selves and Gaia as a whole. Its time to stop blaming others for what we have made.:doh:

We need to do this with respect and reverence and love.

Pam
12th November 2010, 18:48
I would very much enjoy "taking it to the next level".

Yes, the information re conspiracy and the many "false flags" topics can be thought provoking. However, the only real option we have to many of those events is reactionary.

It would be nice to see where the topics would go when discussing "creating our reality" and "withdrawing consent from the current paradigm". I would much more create my reality than react to an adverse one. A much more positive solution during these times.

Hello fellow Avalonians. Recently there has been an interesting dialogue emerging on these boards concerning related topics, i.e. precisely how does one "withdraw consent" from the current paradigm, or system?; what exactly are the priority issues that we should focus our considerable intelligence and energies on at this time?, etc. A number of compelling ideas are beginning to emerge. Assuming that it is true that individually and collectively we are all engaged in the business of creating the reality we live in, I believe that no other activities are more important than applying the full weight of directed human consciousness to these matters.

Perhaps we might devote some time together to think about and discuss these issues, perhaps eventually broken out by moderators if need be by separate topic depending on the value and weight members give to each as the discussions evolve?

Perhaps it might be helpful to clarify these and other important questions and bring the power of our thinking to bear upon them, here in these rooms?

Someone had said somewhere on one of the posts that they considered Avalon Forum to be a 'conspiracy site." I wonder if that is all that it is?

I for one think that it is much, much more valuable and important than that.

With respect, and affection -

Just a thought.

shadowstalker
12th November 2010, 19:16
Taking it to the next level is really a matter of self control of emotional reaction and putting it into positive productive thought and actions.
It is all to easy to project negativity on forums.

Luke
12th November 2010, 19:17
Change that is within us manifests on the outside.

Anger brings more anger.
Despair brings more despair.
wishful thinking .. well, more wishes :)

At the beginning, hardest thing to get is seeing world around you without giving it energy. We are prompted to react, we just get stuck deeper in the mud (positive or negative does not matter, as I said many times)
Seek out patterns that drain your energy from within. Eliminate them.

Simultaneously, allow yourself to grow, focus intent on enhancing process (but do not force minutiae .. illumination comes from places we do not foresee, usually). Open yourself to possibilities

Observe things change.

Share your impressions. Communicate :)

xbusymom
13th November 2010, 03:44
funny about the synchronicity of this... I was just thinking about what it means to be fully responsible for the outcome of our reality-creating efforts. And I heard a little voice whisper that in order to BE a good ‘god-in-training’ we have to ACT / LEARN / THINK like one. I remembered back about 2-3 years ago when I gave up expecting my Religious God to save me from this or that, and really started embracing the concept of reality-designing. It takes a whole new level of maturity to accept the responsibility of your actions... Not to swing from the extreme positions of either “I am nothing- save me” or “I am the boss- do what I say”.

shadowstalker:
Taking it to the next level is really a matter of self control of emotional reaction and putting it into positive productive thought and actions.
It is all to easy to project negativity on forums.

shadow, I am not picking on you, but we already know WHAT needs to be done (at least in theory), but the question still is ... what is next – HOW do we DO that? How do we take the theory and put it into practice.

It may seem simplistic, but I think we need to break down the “task formulas”. I remember, years ago when I was trying to teach my Autistic son to do his chores... I had to TRAIN him to do each STEP AND SUBSTEP of the task.

example: if the chore was ‘clean the kitchen’
1. clear the table = a. b. c. etc.
2. put food away = a. b. c. etc.
step b = 1. 2.
3. wash dishes = a. b. c. d. etc

you know ... the 'wax-on / wax-off' part of it...

I love the concept that this question poses... Can we stand up as a realistic model of self-responsible reality-generators and show others how to accomplish the same mind-set perceptions needed to graduate to the next level? And what exactly do we need to do to get that accomplished?

any ideas of concrete tasks to do...

(OP- is that what you were looking for?)

onawah
14th November 2010, 07:11
Thanks for this thread!
For me, taking it to the next level has very much to do with avoiding getting caught up in the gloom and doom prophecies about what the Illuminati are planning to do and have done. I really think they will not succeed much longer in carrying out their agenda, and in any case, it only adds to their power when people buy into their megalomania. We help them create that reality by making it a part of our reality through so much focus on it. Sure, it's good to be aware, but not to be caught up in it. That's exactly what they want!
It's a fine line for "Conspiracy Theorists"...
I also find it very limiting to be focused so much on the physical 3D reality when there is so much more going on that shows we are moving into a very different paradigm, a much more positive and balanced one, in my opinion, thought it's obviously not going to happen overnight.
Sure, things look bad now, but if we are intelligent enough to see what is really going on in the 3D world, in spite of all the lies and "dumbing down" effects being used against us, shouldn't we be intelligent enough to see beyond all that to what is being born even while the old paradigm is dying?
Whether or not psychics and visionaries and remote viewers and channelers and mediums and so on are completely accurate or not doesn't concern me so much, because part of this whole process we are going through is learning discernment. To some people. learning discernment seems to mean discounting anything that seems positive, especially if it comes from someone working from intuitive or psychic abilities. I think just the fact that they can encourage us to think along positive lines and to imagine what a wonderful future might actually be awaiting us has great value. It gets our minds working out of those old negative ruts.
It seems to me that part of the failure of the toxic patriarchal paradigm we've been stuck in for so long is just this kind of pessimism, which stems from FEAR. Is it inherently feminine to be intuitive, hopeful and optimistic? If so, then I think we need more feminine energy on this forum!
(By this I don't mean we need more women--it's not a question of gender.)

Ahkenaten
14th November 2010, 17:39
Yes indeed Onawah I think it is all about where we put our attention - if it is true that we are creating our reality in the 'now' - discernment and the power to envision are very important. Getting out of the old negative rut is a first step - the next steps involve actually envisioning something new and moving into it. And we don't need others to provide us with our scripts: creative energetic beings that we are we can create our own scripts without nudging and prompting by others!