PDA

View Full Version : The Tipping Point of Fear and John Lash's Kalika War Party

Selkie
23rd February 2015, 01:40
This is going to sound ridiculous, but I just watched the climax of "The Sum of All Fears" with Ben Affleck.

And as I sat there, watching that movie, I thought about John Lash's Kalika War Party, and I thought about where we are now, very near the end of the Kalpa, with America and Russia seemingly getting ready to go for each other's throats again.

And I thought that the very hardest thing for Masculine to do is to sit, and wait with the Feminine while She gives birth.

And I thought what if the Kalika War Party, with the best of intentions, is...quite unbeknownst to itself...aiding the Archons to derail a birth that has been 5,000 years or more in the making?

Because this Kalika War Party seems so fear-driven. And I understand the fear. Please believe me...I understand it!

And I thought: it seems to be the compulsion of the Masculine to try to overstep His boundaries, and encroach upon the domain of the Feminine, in order to assure the desired outcome (a live birth...in this case, of Anthropos 11), due to His fears, and Hers.

And I thought: please, John and the other Kalikas, please just guard Her while She gives birth to Anthropos 11! Trust the Goddess! Trust Her to know more, and better, than you do! Please do not let your fear drive you to interfere with the process of Birth.

Because we are at the end of the Kalpa, and all natural processes are pointing toward a new beginning.

So please just guard Her while She is in Labor. Do not interfere.

Let the disasters happen. Let the wars happen and the economies crash. Let them poison the air, and the water and the crops. Because it is all just part of the process. Just like a farmer turns the earth over to plow under last year's crop and bring fertile soil to the surface to nourish new life.

Anthropos 10 is finished. And who are we, Anthropos 10, in our fear and decadence and senility, to try to forstall anything the Goddess needs to do to bring forth Anthropos 11?

p.s. John always said that the Kalika War Party was to be a mopping up operation, for after the turn of the Kalpa. But it seems to have morphed away from that. And that is why I wonder if John and the Party have been taken over by the Archons and the egos of those involved in it.

And if I could speak to John, and those in his Party, I would say please reconsider what you are doing. Please do not unintentionally aid the Archons to thwart the birth of Anthropos 11.

With love and humility,
Silkie

ghostrider
23rd February 2015, 03:32
the Henoch Prophecies say one day women will take back control of everything , permanently putting War in the past , no longer destroying only creating and caring ...

johnh
23rd February 2015, 03:53
Parallel parking will most likely be banned in that case.

Snowflower
23rd February 2015, 05:18
John, I am overwhelmingly female and have been parallel parking without difficulty for 50 years. But, it was kinda funny anyway...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Lovely writing, Silkie. I'm going to go explore Anthropos now.

Bill Ryan
23rd February 2015, 10:36
And if I could speak to John, and those in his Party, I would say please reconsider what you are doing.

I don't think 'please' is going to make any difference. :)

DNA
23rd February 2015, 12:17
This battle isn't an external battle it's a internal one. And in my opinion the level of dedication needed for success is difficult to comprehend. I'm thinking it would take an effort comparable to what this young man accomplished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcjjxDFEVjk[/url]

Selkie
23rd February 2015, 15:15
I don't think 'please' is going to make any difference. :)

Yes, I know.

johnh
24th February 2015, 02:50
Not to worry, the Lash crowd is really more into sex - not combat. Anyway, the shielding around possible targets is strong with multiple layers.