PDA

View Full Version : How do you really feel?

Mandala
13th November 2010, 02:05
I can honestly say I started this journey many years ago, but officially with Kerry and Bill, 2 and a half years ago. I am not afraid. I am where I'm supposed to be.
I do have questions. Do you?

Everyone is on their own path, even my family and my loved ones. Family members don't buy in to what I'm saying, some have said bugger off, but now I know, they are not my responsibility. I am not responsible for them, this is their personal choosing. Do any of you feel that?

This has been hard for me, I have people close to me that don't want to speak of any of this. but I grow stronger every day. My truth, my path lies within me. The truth is within me, as it is with you.

There is a lot of BS out there, a ton of disinformation, but does it really matter?

Because the end result is our personal journey, the way we question our purpose, our reason for being here, and what mission we need to accomplish, and what we do and how we treat people. Do you feel this is true?

How we treat people and how we feel, the love we can send out is all that truly matters. Does anyone else feel this?

I feel driven. Sometimes I not sure what my destination is, or how I am to get there... but I have to keep on keeping on. Do you feel that way?

I seem to find if we find that something is driving us, we stay on task? Do you feel
that also?

I have become detached (I feel by divine intervention, because I was never that way before,) and most important is that I do what I am here to do.

We share what we know, we question what seems untrue, we forgive, we lose our ego and realize we are all in this together. Does anyone else feel this?

Bottom line; we are humans, we judge, we take sides, but we are in school to learn the above: don't take sides, don't judge and we are in this together.
Do we ever get it?

Myself included

It seems I'm looking for a little reassurance or a norm... if I'm alone, I'm with Colleen. wow, omg

shadowstalker
13th November 2010, 02:16
I understand exactly what your saying. I basically know how you feel in this.
Typically speaking, if a family member wants you to hugger off , it's usually because what you say is not in there learning path for there growth.
Which also goes along with there soul contract.
I myself just learned that this past year.
And yes some don't want to know that some nutter is in there family. I personally know that rejection, but am not effected by it anymore.

If your looking for reassurance or a norm?
Yes this is norm for most folks like us.

And how do I feel about it in the end?

Awesome really, because there can be no other person like me, no other person who can learn like me or teach like me.
That's the way we should all feel. Ontop of the world because we are all one and in this together.
Our uniqueness and likes is what makes us all special

norman
13th November 2010, 02:40
... if I'm alone, I'm with Colleen. wow, omg

LOL!...........

Oh!.... the sweet pain of life as a concious and conciencious being. Reality checks are probably only a part of the transition from lost to being "there". How often do you hear evangelicals ask what you ask? No, they are so evangelical it doesn't occure to them at all. They are absolutely "RIGHT".

Snigger, snigger,................... you're OK, that's all any of us CAN say.

The cereberal account keeping isn't all there is to it though. There's a lot we can't do on the internet with and for each other ( but that's another post for another time ).

You're doing fine and asking just as stupid questions as the rest of us do. A very healthy baby, I would say. :lalala:

Pam
13th November 2010, 03:21
Do you feel this is true?[/B]

Bottom line; we are humans, we judge, we take sides, but we are in school to learn the above: don't take sides, don't judge and we are in this together.
Do we ever get it?

The mission...My mission... Non-judgment. Love, love, love.

The only thing we can truly leave behind is our personal story. The ones who know our story can hopefully take it and pull the wisdom they need from it. To each their own path.

As a mother I NEVER thought of myself as the dictator. I am and will always be the guide. That is my purpose. Pass on the wisdom, teach from the heart, be an example, be full of love and forgiveness. And NEVER stop finding the joy in life! Laugh often... Love yourself...Live life...the world is full of surprises!

Arpheus
13th November 2010, 03:35
To be honest tho,been crying a lot lately,when at home things trigger inside of me and i cry away then it feels really good like i got all that pain out of my chest, inner stuff you know?Things from deep within us?I never felt like this before but lately been happening a lot and being a guy it feels weird to cry like that sometimes LOL,good thing there is no one around to see other then my walls on my tiny apartment hehe.Sometimes certain songs with meaningful lyrics trigger it,other times movies with deep human values do it as well and other times i just do it to remind myself of my human experience on earth,its not depression tho its just part of my spirituality and my lonely journey,i think its meant to be done alone.Sometimes i tell myself why did i have to wake up why the heck did it happen to me LOL,but i am glad it completely changed so many things in so many ways,since my teens i always knew intuitively that something wasn't right,but the way the system is designed to suck you into it and keep you plugged,my divorce was in many ways one of the best things that happened to me,it really helped me to clear my vision and go back to my own origins in a sense.Anyway done rambling,listening to some good ole RUSH such a lot of pain in the earth ,The larger bowl from Rush Snakes and arrows album,love the lyrics hehe.
Peace and prosper folks!

Mandala
13th November 2010, 05:16
I so love you guys for your honesty and coming forth baring your soul, this is how others will learn. Thank you.

Taurean
13th November 2010, 06:58
You know you've crossed the line when they look at their watch.

I'm starting to do an awful lot of reading just lately. - Nov 13 now - another prediction failed to materialise !

fifi
13th November 2010, 06:59
Hi Mandala, you are not alone. I am also considered by my close relatives and friends as "crazy", "obsessed", "stupid", "gullible", etc. I now learn not to share what I know unless asked.

Teakai
13th November 2010, 10:37
Hi Mandala, at the moment I feel calm and expectant - but then, everything is still plodding along fairly normally here - at least on the surface.

But when I first stumbled onto the real state of affairs it was a total headspin. For me it started with 2012 - can't remember how, then right on the heels of that was the toxic swine flu vaccine. That set me off on discovering all these pieces of information that are not being talked about on the mainstream or within the general public.

It was like I'd entered a totally different reality that nobody I knew was inhabiting.

I'd question whether I was really thinking correctly, but the evidence that I was was just too obvious to ignore.

I tried telling my friends, but the information was just so overwhelming - and I think it made them uncomfortable, so I've stopped talking about it with them for the most part, though I do post all the good finds I come across up on facebook - and it's up to them to access it if they choose.

Now, I'm at that place where I've relinquished hold on the old ideas. It's like I've somehow expanded. The edges of my reality have blurred so that all this new information isn't poking at my brain.
I'm just going along, waiting, watching, reading, doing all the stuff I normally do. Preparing where I can, not worrying, just knowing that whatever it is I'll face it as it comes.

kinsuemei2
13th November 2010, 15:44
I feel tired, that I was attacked for what I thought to be doing the right thing whilst I see people spread utter crap on this forum and serve to perpetuate fear and misery and they say "don't shoot the messenger" but for the sheer amount of apocalyptic crap that is run through this forum, I can't take it, I just can't be a part of this nonsense anymore!, Bill Ryan did not envision this I type of forum, that I am sure of.

It's no wonder the very people we try to wake up laugh at us with idiots like Colleen Thomas spouting total nonsense and not seemingly have the first clue what's really going on. I am tired, I come back here about once a month, and it's always the same crowd spouting on about who will kill us and when. The Chinese sub, everybody got ruffled about that but nobody looked that the very date was marked 2007 on the article, now people say it was Chinese missile??? Look very simple! NASA recently sent up new spy satellites and they blew the old one that had malfunctioned out of the sky, thats my opinion, but I am not worried about it as I have been investigating some of NASA's work very closely.

But people have got to start looking more positive because I'll tell you the morale of the British people of Plymouth England was better during the blitz than some of the doom and gloomers,

I am sorry I don't mean to offend anybody and I love most of the people here but I just can't do this forum any more I am sorry, because it refocuses my energy in a negative direction and I have work to do, and do not have the luxury or the time to sit about and dwell on whether the world will end tomorrow, because my focus is on my kids and being a good man and a good father, some people here have yet to get it, we all die, we all will, face it and deal with it but stop living in fear of it because it's fear that drives these types of stories because the only reason they are shared is to be comforted by others saying oh it won't happen!!

See now I feel pissed off and a wonderful thread so I apologize, for that.

Zook
13th November 2010, 16:59
Hi Kinsuemei2,

[...]
I am tired, I come back here about once a month, and it's always the same crowd spouting on about who will kill us and when.
[...]
I am sorry I don't mean to offend anybody and I love most of the people here See now I feel pissed off and a wonderful thread so I apologize, for that.

You expect too much from Avalon, friend. Knowledge obtained, whether here on Avalon or elsewhere, requires discernment (e.g. the expenditure of intellectual currency), not expectation. Expectation only delivers disappointment. You certainly won't find quality information by dropping in once a month and expecting someone at the door to hand you a platter.

With respect to knowledge, Avalon is a jungle; better than the jungle out there, mind you, but still a jungle. You'll have to bring your machete and hack through the blockages to arrive at the library of truths. Many times, the blockages will be the same plant or hanging foliage that you've seen and hacked a million times before (in previous visits to the jungle). That's because wild vegetation has a tendency for quick regeneration ... needless to say, this has undesirable consequences if you bring a machete only once a month. To prevent this, one has to stay awhile and bring bigger tools, e.g. to help root out the plant and/or the overhanging tree. Those that stay and do the extra labor get rewarded with a better seat in the library of truths. Those that visit on the periodic moon will have to settle for the cheap seats in the common area (with the blocking plants and foliage).

To wit, (and I'm switching metaphors) you'll have to bring a sifter to separate the wheat from the chaffe, friend; not expect a platter of wheat to scoop up and take back with you once a month. IMHO.

:typing:

ps: Quality information is the fruit of the labor of a patient mind, not an exhausted one. But if you have kids, I understand that they must be your top priority. But then, don't have such rigid expectations for Avalon on those rare visits you make here. You will certainly be disappointed. All the best.

Fredkc
13th November 2010, 17:27
To begin with....
Recently re-vitalized!

It feels like the up-side of:
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

I am experiencing what I would have to call a new birth, in an old suit.

What I thought was gone, had merely gone underground to spread new roots.
A very precious part of my family has been quietly running over the same ground I once did.
They have surpassed me in their talents, and now I find what I've spent many years (try decades) learning to have new value in new roots.

I am loving the notion of having common cause with continuity.
The knowledge that it comes from exactly where I wanted it just makes it better.

I normally try to be as open, and non-cryptic as I know how to be on the forum. I break that here because, in the deepest sense of the term, "I ain't talkin' while the flavor lasts".

Suffice it to say that, regardless of who's timeline we wind up manifesting, I will be with one of the bravest people I have met in this life. Someone who I saw sitting next to me, on a sunny hillside "on the other side" of all this, some 25 years ago. Someone who, even if I could "choose better" I couldn't/won't leave behind.

I've also been lucky enough to have stumbled upon some brave, like-minded friends (you know who you are). Friends who, whether I've known them before, or recently made, are the best kind.

What's coming is transition. What lies beyond is worth the trip; and what makes it so is the company. That knowledge alone is the end of a "dark night" all by itself. I could ask for more, but it'd only be a distraction.

Look, with a level head, for your sunny spot on a hillside. I'm sure it's there.
Fred

Luke
13th November 2010, 17:35
What I can add to above:
Every future forecast I saw is based on premise that we WILL repeat old cycle. many parties out there favour such outcome.
What I think, one should understand the Why's and How's of the past.
But only to make sure NOT to repeat same patterns with known outcomes.

We are on uncharted territory. Should we go back to well known shallow waters? Or set sails to into unknown, risking everything.

That is a question everyone here should ask himself.

shiva777
13th November 2010, 17:43
the universe is offering unimaginable assistance in all areas of life and I am happily making use of it...

Dale
13th November 2010, 17:43
How do I really feel?

Quite well; and certainly ready for the adventure that awaits. Although I may have the renegade spirit of a lion, I have the soul of a poet; appreciating this "journey" and those I meet, as well as the meaningful coincidences that seem to reside within each experience.

I've also been lucky enough to have stumbled upon some brave, like-minded friends (you know who you are). Friends who, whether I've known them before, or recently made, are the best kind.

What's coming is transition. What lies beyond is worth the trip; and what makes it so is the company. That knowledge alone is the end of a "dark night" all by itself. I could ask for more, but it'd only be a distraction.

Very well said, my friend.

Bill Ryan
13th November 2010, 18:09
------------------

Highly motivated. Also realistic and focused.

As if at the foot of a large mountain, arriving at base camp: weather variable, but with breaks appearing offering the chance to move fast and light.

Rocky_Shorz
13th November 2010, 19:18
as our second day into this cycle many are already feeling the changes... The chains have been released...

after struggling through 11 years of humble existence, it is like a flood gate has opened and the blessings are rolling in...

Those with money and power that haven't been using it for good are suddenly watching it slip away between their fingers, and yes...

We are here to catch it...

Many are in a state of confusion, but everyone is feeling a peace they thought had been lost...

and Fred, I have a hillside under a great oak tree with a trout stream that runs softly by...

drop on in, the cooler is full... ;)

FrankoL
13th November 2010, 21:28
Everyone is on their own path, even my family and my loved ones. Family members don't buy in to what I'm saying, some have said bugger off, but now I know, they are not my responsibility. I am not responsible for them, this is their personal choosing. Do any of you feel that?

This has been hard for me, I have people close to me that don't want to speak of any of this. but I grow stronger every day. My truth, my path lies within me. The truth is within me, as it is with you.

You are right, you cannot change others. It is all about you. Beside that, what you are going to do by knowing the staff? IMO this is the key question.

I feel tired, that I was attacked for what I thought to be doing the right thing whilst I see people spread utter crap on this forum and serve to perpetuate fear and misery and they say "don't shoot the messenger" but for the sheer amount of apocalyptic crap that is run through this forum, I can't take it, I just can't be a part of this nonsense anymore!, Bill Ryan did not envision this I type of forum, that I am sure of.

I am wondering why people, by knowing certain things are scared what will happen. If it does ... so what!!!

For the time being I am prepared and I have reached inner peace. What is more, I will not buy extra food, MMS, water purifier, old car ... none of the stuff. I really don't care.

Instead I will enjoy what remains to the last day.

Thodin303
13th November 2010, 23:33
I feel tired... See now I feel pissed off and a wonderful thread so I apologize, for that.

Np kinsuemei, letting out your feelings is fine. I think we've all been there, just part of a process I suppose. Focusing on love helps me deal with anger or fear.

JoshERTW
14th November 2010, 03:52
. Do you? (feel you are where you are supposed to be?)

I think we are always moving forward - I think this is why so many become obsessed with money and power etc. - it is like a way of marking their "progress" (even though they may truly be progressing backwards - or not at all). Gaining knowledge is forward movement. I don't know if I'm where I'm supposed to be at this minute, but I'm pretty sure the path I'm on is the right one - same answer to a different question, or not?

...I am not responsible for them, this is their personal choosing. Do any of you feel that?

I feel my purpose is to learn as much as I can, and educate others. Perhaps the time to do so is not now, but once things are clearer to the masses, it will be those of us that have been paying attention who our families will look to for guidance. Or not, who knows how it will play out. But I personally feel this is the case. I may not be responsible now, but I'm ready to help out when the need is there, regardless of how crazy some of them think I am haha.

... the journey...Do you feel this is true?

The journey is important and theres tonnes of BS out there - It does matter - we need to pay attention and not get sucked into it. That being said we also need to consider everything to discern the truth. Even if it seems outrageous or ridiculous. Thats how we got this far. Keep questioning the mainstream - even it its the "main" stream of the alternative "stream."

How we treat people and how we feel, the love we can send out is all that truly matters. Does anyone else feel this?

Yes - I am confident that the energy of the universe responds to what we send out accordingly.

I feel driven. Sometimes I not sure what my destination is, or how I am to get there... but I have to keep on keeping on. Do you feel that way?

Yes.

...We share what we know, we question what seems untrue, we forgive, we lose our ego and realize we are all in this together.Does anyone else feel this?

Yes.

Do we ever get it?

Maybe - I guess thats the point of the game?

My responses enclosed above :)

Heartsong
14th November 2010, 04:31
I am where I'm supposed to be. I believe this because I've released the illusion that I have control over the events of my life. I am responsible for how I respond to these events.

I don't talk about my wanderings through alternative websites because I'm in the process of learning to live my own life just as others are learning to live theirs. If they were interested in alternative news or thought, they would find it on their own as I have.

I'm not driven to live any special way because to do so would limit possibilities. Besides I have familial responsibilities. I live with my feet firmly on the ground - dinner to cook, family to look after, friendships to nurture and a 39 year marriage to savor.

I pray for clarity of mind and acceptance of those things I don't understand. Understanding is not an expectation. Understanding is for another life, another dimension. I know that some one/thing/God hears those prayers.

My life has not been easy but through it all I have been watched over and guided.

"Farther along we'll know all about it,
Farther along we'll understand why.
Cheer up my Brothers, live in the sun light.
We'll understand it all by and by."

Heartsong

norman
16th November 2010, 01:55
It's November 16th 2010 and I don't feel any release. In fact, I'm so uptight I'm soprano.

Cliff high himself admitted that his algorythms are self destroying because of all the hullaballoo on the web that's bouncing around in real time as soon as a 'trend' is forcast.

I've given up waiting for a release point. The HPH story is now so self generating it's useless.

That's it, I've said it. I feel better now. Perhaps that's the release point I've been waiting for.

jcocks
16th November 2010, 11:14
I'm not as mellow as I ought to be but not as hyped-up as I could be at the moment. I guess I'm going well...things aren't perfect for me (unemployed, etc..) but they could be much worse.

I believe something big will still occur soon, but it will happen without any warning....And it could happen at any time, since these times are so strange and so fluid....

I guess the motto of the story is : Be alert, not alarmed.

DawgBone
16th November 2010, 13:55
I feel like composing a death poem.

In medieval Japan, when a samurai was facing the certainty of his own death, he would compose a poem. The poems were often a single image of the natural world, expressing the beauty and transience of life. The poem was an acceptance of life and of death, done with style and courage.

David Icke says that all the PTB can do is kill you. You go from being a tiny physical creature and expand into infinite consciousness.

We are all facing the certainty of our own death; only the schedules vary. This is liberating and will make us better warriors in the battle for Planet Earth.

And yes, it's okay to compose your death poem and then WIN!

Kulapops
16th November 2010, 15:15
mandala, kinsumei, thanks for your truth.

I'm going to be controversial again and read between the lines of your post Mandala.

I totally get what you're saying, because I have been in a similar place. However... (the following is not directed at you, but food for thought for many Avalonians, myself included)

1) Entertain the idea that family and friends are looking at their watch and glazing their eyes, because what you are telling them is insane, or at least downright loony

2) A real world populated with aliens, channeling, GLF (and any mother's son or daughter who's about to tell you 'the answer' - like they know, huh? If so.. what the fric are they doing??), government plots, disclosure, they're out to get us, is when you look at it, sitting comfortably rubbing shoulders with the paranoid delusional. Why ? Because it sits alongside an equally vivid imaginary one. And who are we to know the difference?

3) There is a deep hole in your life. And you are aching for it to be filled. You don't know what it is exactly, maybe it's all the troubles you've had to now, but by golly gosh, you just wish you'd find what it was and put a stop to it, so you can have a happy existence like you're supposed to. And who knows, that answer might well lie in the paranormal or the discovery of certain information that will prove what's really going on

4) But what's really going on is going on in you, not in the world out there. Hence the determination, the desire to keep plugging away regardless. An external search is only a reflection of our internal quest for understanding of why we are in the life we're in. It will never be filled by something external to you. The problem is you. That is, us.

So I say, take away all the aliens and the FEMA camps...yes.. we are all connected. We are all one. We are brothers and sisters. We are not alone. But each of us was given a unique puzzle to solve.

Some of us got lost along the way, and thought that this external riddle of government ops, alien intervention and kooky forums would lead us to an answer.

But my feeling is that hunger inside of you is not about any of that. It is a much deeper thing. All the other stuff is just toys and tinsel. Who cares if it exists or not... it has little to do with the riddle of you

Best wishes... and go easy on your family guys :) They may be right after all...

K

Agape
16th November 2010, 16:05
I don't know how do I feel already, I forgot, ....how was that I was supposed to feel, sorry ?

Any suggestions...When I start remembering, I am then destined to feel alone.

But far in the distance this great ocean of space has another shores,

the white mists surrounding me on all sides has its own doors ,

nothing is eternal, all is perishable

:grouphug:

At least, I'm supposed to know...

ArtyCarl
16th November 2010, 17:08
I'm happy.

It's a rocky old road at times, littered with pitfalls, some imaginary and some real.

I have always been open to an alternative viewpoint, I guess that is why I am here...I know no more or less than most of you good people but I do feel that I have picked the right 'team' by being here.

I have introduced my twin sons to the possibilities presented here and, apart from the natural scepticism, they listen when I give them warnings.

I have also introduced my 2 brothers to this information and that is a comforting thing knowing I am not alone.

I get the hump like everyone else, get mad, get frustrated, get sad....but as I say...I think I am on the right side.

Only time will tell!

Mandala
16th November 2010, 19:00
Okay, this was a strange feeling... yesterday, I walked out of work looked up at the gorgeous blue sky with very few clouds, felt the warm breeze and looked around and thought,"This is absolutely wonderful and beautiful.". Immediately after that, this thought for the first time entered my mind, "What if everything is fine and there are no conspiracies, or densities or spiritual enlightenment?" What if I'm absolutely wrong about everything.

Whoa... has that ever happened to anyone else?

Rocky_Shorz
16th November 2010, 19:46
it's hard to explain, but I am watching big changes in people around me, people that have taken sleeping pills for 20 years suddenly sleeping peacefully through the night... a Bi-Polar that has come back into alignment and no longer taking medicine...

we crossed an important moment on the 11th...

what is everyone else noticing since the 7th day began?

lunaflare
16th November 2010, 20:11
QUOTE MANDALA:
"What if everything is fine and there are no conspiracies, or densities or spiritual enlightenment?" What if I'm absolutely wrong about everything....

Yes, I understand this Mandala....

and such waves of thinking allows the possibility of not being fixed in one's point of view...I feel this frees up the mind and helps relinquish age-old tentacles of fear (and thus restricted thinking)

I find it is really "time" consuming and draining to be pulled into dramas, forecasts and ominous dates to watch out for....
predictions that, in effect, we can call into being.
So perhaps the less people know about these forecasts, the better!
That alchemical adage,
"As it is above, so it shall be below and as it is below, so shall it be above"....has credence

I personally take each day...at times I experience fatigue and sorrow and a general world weariness...
other times, an enormous gratitude for the beauty of this world stage....for the generous gift of being alive and creating with thought. Being responsible for one's thinking is key. I am moved by simple gestures. the kindness of someone (wheeling in my rubbish bin for example). I can be equally "hurt" by a harsh word or action, however. but this feeling soon dissolves. I take things less personally now. Max Igan, Freeman (and others) believe we are being bombarded with frequencies that produce anxiety, fear...maybe so. The point for me is that I wish to have "control" over my consciousness. I can aknowledge the days of anxiety and then allow this to pass. to dissolve. To form and to dissolve. This is the ultimate never ending cycle as I see it. And we are able to navigate the script to varying degrees.

The question is,
How do we wish to experience Life at this time?